Would highly recommend this holster to anyone. This Kydex holster is lightweight, strong, and easy to draw and re-holster. Manuel Garcia Great build quality and super comfortable! The claw is fully removable with a screwdriver." (verified owner) July 19, 2019. Fits my G43 like a glove but the hook was a little loose when I received it. Claw is made of a composite polymer with a two-part resin to give it added strength. (verified owner) December 10, 2020. Drawing and re-holstering the firearm is smooth which is a major advantage over a leather IWB holster. (verified owner) February 1, 2021. What Is An Airsoft Gun? The Wing Claw 2.0 is a dedicated appendix carry holster that we are proud to stock with offset J-hooks, keeping the holster as thin as possible. Paul Stork (verified owner) July 15, 2019. The holster shells feature an innovative adjustable retention feature that isolates the tension on only the front of the trigger guard. I have other holsters that work almost as good but, and a big but, with no wedge or wing there isn't that additional push outward of the entire holster that happens. Shipping was fast, price was discounted due to holiday sale, which is what prompted me to give ANR a try. Johanna It comes with a retention screw so you can tighten or loosen retention as you like and also has ride height and/or cant adjustment. Chris Fransen My holster now contours perfectly, and I no longer have to be conscious about printing. A lot of thought went into construction. Not only is the quality the best on the market you cannot beat the customer service. This is quite honestly the perfect holster. These holsters are smooth as glass and the edges are rounded off perfectly, It doesnt print at all and no one even knows I'm carrying, which I'm happy about. "position": 9, Don Santora When used in the appendix carry position, this holster can be combined with a claw for even better concealment. The best part is, you get to enjoy all these goodies at an unbeatable price. Phenomenal product. Appendix Holster Builder with Polymer Claw - Inside The Waistband Starting at $68.99 Comfortably and safely carry and conceal your firearms with our minimalistic KYDEX Holster design. Our ALPHA holster is designed for deep concealment to be carried in the appendix position in front of the hip from the 12:30 to 2:00 position, but because of its minimal design, this holster can be worn in any position on the belt that is comfortable for you. (verified owner) June 20, 2021. Michael Simply take it off. Robert Spurling To my surprise it arrived within 2 weeks! (verified owner) April 9, 2018. The Synergy's new design that flexes in the middle, fixes the printing issue, while adding comfort. (verified owner) March 2, 2020. Will definitely be purchasing more. This holster is comfortable and, most importantly, it does n't print. Im a lefty and the fit on my anatomy is such that the best location 6-12, is about a 7. Utilizing a Concealment Claw, this holster is designed with the highest level of concealment in mind. Crossbreed The Reckoning IWB Holster 7. Concealment Wedge kit (right or left handed model). I forget that even have them on me during times of the day. The claw really pulls the grip into you body, improving concealment. Kydex inside the waistband holster for appendix conceal carry. Carry went from constant anxiety about printing and retention to absolutely no worries. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. . Short: The short wedges are 2.25 inches wide and 3 inches long Made with high-quality materials in the USA. This model is compatible with different claws to enhance concealed carry for concerned citizens. Ordered the IWB custom holster for my Sig P320 X5 Legion. Clay Vigent These holsters are fantastic, and one of these would be ideal for your application. G Code Shadow Eclipse supports both a G43x with Streamlight TLR-7 light and you can opt for a RMR Cut for $5.00 more. (verified owner) June 26, 2019. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Blackpoint Tactical sig p365 holster Appendix IWB Right Hand at the best online prices at eBay! Ill be buying many more Including the NIDHOGG holsters! }, Better than any other company I've researched yet. This was my first holster purchase, ever. (verified owner) April 25, 2020. It sits nice in the waist area and doesnt pinch the skin like other holsters do. The best appendix holster concealment out there. This flexible yet durable holster from Alien Gear is a dream come true for concealed carry. "@type": "Answer", This is my go to rig for EDC now, great work Alex! "position": 8, Looks great and it fits the weapon perfectly! Although some people might not need to, this holster is fully adjustable. "@type": "ListItem", It is comfortable and has great retention. Loren Hernandez John clapp So, why has appendix carry taken over the carry market? Check Price at Amazon: 2: Fierce Defender IWB Kydex Holster Compatible with Glock 43"+1 Series W/Claw -Made in USA- (Flat Dark. Collection of best products! Dual neoprene wedges make sitting, standing, and everything in between a breeze. It helps protect your femoral artery by redirecting the muzzle away from your leg. Versatile and comfortable. Great holster, doesn't print, just don't need two. "url": "https://pistolzone.com/best-aiwb-holster-with-claw/#3" document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2023 Concealed Carry Inc. All Rights Reserved. You can feel the craftsmanship in this holster. The shape of the Claw is designed to blend into the lines of the holster shell for comfort. A solid addition to my EDC line up! Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. The customizability of the holster is a huge plus. It has an adjustable Mod Wing attached that rotates the grip into the body aggressively and still keeps belt line bulge down to a minimum. It also allows you to tuck your shirt in between the strut and the holster body to help conceal the gun and holster without needing an untucked shirt over top. The gun disappears, these holsters are that good. (verified owner) March 20, 2020. Love the IWB with claw. Some holsters may have sections of pattern or lack of pattern because it's a camouflage, not a fashion statement. Click here to see additional right handed models Love the holster! Perfectly fit for my p320 x carry. "name": "Concealment Claw IWB Holster", "acceptedAnswer": { It was designed to be a simple IWB for my backup, and it is black kydex. I am a big guy 6 feet 300 pounds and appendix carry all day everyday and finding a good holster is hard. Will be buying more for sure! You can switch up different firearms and change your carry position from an appendix to OWB or paddle carry very seamlessly. Will be ordering again without a doubt! "acceptedAnswer": { mario85chavez AIWB works well for me. "position": 7, Ronin 3.0 - The Ronin 3.0 is designed to be the most comfortable IWB appendix carry rig on the market.By attaching the mag carrier via a bungee we were able to create a very flexible yet very stable and balanced system. I have to say that ANR is my go to holster maker. Nice retention click. Love that claw. Its very well-made, very durable, extremely comfortable, and it doesnt print at all with the claw. The carry angle and retention can be twitched to fit every wearers specific needs. Some custom modifications might also be required but this holster wears like a dream after you have molded it to your taste. ANR Design does not have control over the pattern, and how it appears on the holster. (verified owner) June 9, 2020. One of the original add-on claws is the RCS VG Claw. Every gun owner on a budget should be waiting in line to purchase this simple and effective Kydex Holster with a claw from Boraii. This holster is available for firearms such as. This style claw is used on our light-bearing holsters. Awesome retention. Cnc machined for ultimate consistency and accuracy. The curved design allows the holster to slightly wrap around your body, making the holster less noticeable in your waistband. The tension was spot on out of the package. Love this holster. This accessory can be placed just behind your belt during wear to help tuck your pistol in some more, cut down bulkiness, and enhance your concealed carry experience. I ordered a woodland IWB but it definitely is not your traditional M81. I will absolutely be ordering others for the rest of my pistols. I got a level 3 retention holster from you a while back. The fit and finish of each holster is top notch while still maintaining a minimalist profile. (verified owner) February 19, 2021. Clay Howard I highly recommended, got it for my Glock 19x and it fits perfect and conceals perfect. If you are wanting to switch to AIWB, or are already carrying that way but want a super solid rig, look no further. The quality is top notch. While the velox is dedicated appendix, i will use the sidekick as appendix or hip carry as needed (combined with Gabe's single mag carrier). Highest quality one I own out of many different kydex builders. The hoster fits really well and wears great, very comfortable and unobtrusive. These work really well for guys who have a bigger belly. Super comfortable. I started following ANR on social media for the relentless CZ content, shameless promotion of the pro-2A cause, and the awesome personalities behind this company. Very comfortable for appendix carry with good concealment for X-compact. Solid and smooth construction with excellent retention. The fit and finish is perfect, super comfortable and I really dig the claw. Drawing and re-holstering arent very smooth when you adjust it too tight. I had to get one and Im glad I did. The holster for the Canik TP9 Elite SC fit my pistol Really Well. Free shipping. You can buy this holster as a gift for a family member or friend and be rest assured it will fit their firearm like a glove. Im not skinny but am 160# and 5-9 so not bony but also with nothing extra to help me conceal. (verified owner) July 2, 2019. My model is left handed with kryptek Neptune kydex and I am 100% satisfied with the purchase. For background, I have multiple holsters for this CZ P01, which I have carried for over 6 years at this point. Cameron Save time in searching for most relavant and trusted products. "url": "https://pistolzone.com/best-aiwb-holster-with-claw/#9" This will be at least my 10th holster from anr in my opinion they produce a far superior product in an already saturated market. Youll likely have to experiment, and most foams will break down over time (and your body will change too! Satisfying audible click when you re-holster. This thing is awesome, great job to who ever designed it ?. To see full-sized image examples of the patterns we use, please visit this link. i messaged them, explained my issue and asked if they made a taller claw. Meticulous detail to construction coupled with prompt and precise customer service keeps me coming back for more. I would think that would be pretty rigid, issue was resolved by wrapping electrical tape around the screws and trimming. So comfortable you will forget you have it on. By selecting this option, you are substituting the DCC Monoblock for the polymer clip. However, if it bothers you, is too aggressive or simply unbearable, try other methods of enhanced concealment like a foam wedge. Light Bearing Holsters Will Have Concealment Claw The XIPHOS V2 is an appendix carry holster that has been designed to be minimalistic, but also . All work is done in the US and wherever possible components are being sourced from US suppliers. "@type": "ListItem", Made with the highest quality materials available, our KYDEX holsters are built for hard use, standing up to the punishment of our sponsored competition shooters and everyday users. The pistol goes in and out smoothly, yet sits securely. "url": "https://pistolzone.com/best-aiwb-holster-with-claw/#6" This involves keeping your firearm just to the right (if you're right-handed) or left (if you're left handed) of your belt buckle. Andrew Balsman "name": "Is an AIWB holster with claw comfortable? The claw makes sure the pistol grip is tucked in tight against your body, no matter where you carry, appendix, 3 oclock, 4 oclock. You can easily adjust the carry angle and retention on this holster for more flexibility and the Threadlock technology on the screws ensure you dont lose one as you adjust. The claw's edge will bite through your inner thigh if your holster is too low. Try it for a month! Reassuring audible click when you re-holster. Not a big deal, but it does make the very top of the holster facing the body a little less flat and streamlined than it could be. Wedges can be added to any holster, and are a way to adjust how the holster body meets up against your unique lumps and bumps. Joshua Albert They have a wide selection of holster options for a ton of applications. This is my third Holster from AnR design and I wished I would of bought all my holsters from AnR. You will have to put in more effort and utilize the flexibility of this set to accommodate flawless concealed carry of larger guns. Excellent IWB holster. This holster makes it easy to conceal my q5 match. (verified owner) June 10, 2020, Best holster company I have found, Im on my 3rd anr holster and will continue to be a customer in the future. Smooth draw. We use molds and real guns for this model specifically. I will never buy another brand of holsters again. Nothing beats this thing though. Currently residing in gun-friendly NC, he carries a concealed gun on a daily basis, even in his own house. (verified owner) November 3, 2019. (verified owner) August 9, 2019. Holster fits perfectly, materials used are top notch! If your claw isnt working, it might not be compatible with your holster and wont line up with your belt clip. We offered a refund with a restocking fee, and you told us to fuck off. Tim B Marty Sevensky (verified owner) May 28, 2019. Just make sure to read to get everything right. It centers over my left back pocket and its great. It is made with quality materials in the USA. mark lowery He took all those into consideration and produced a great holster, with quality components, that has survived multiple classes, every day wear and tear, as well as some pretty rough use Can't recommend KSG enough. If your claw attachment works well, it will achieve the intended goal. Its extremely comfortable too. almost like its not even there! Ed is it not being used absolutely not, went ahead a purchase a bladetech holster for uspsa competition. (verified owner) December 9, 2020. (verified owner) August 8, 2019. You must get a very sturdy tactical belt of at least 1.5 wide to ensure your holster stays securely on your belt without wiggling around. "name": "Alien Gear ShapeShift Set", "url": "https://pistolzone.com/best-aiwb-holster-with-claw/#10" If you dont already have an appendix holster with a claw or a claw-compatible holster, any one of the great options listed in this review will be an excellent choice. It still serves me will, I have three from the Co, Black Hills Leather. The claw works mint so there is no print while conceal carrying. This beautiful carbon fiber holster from Concealment Express is super slim, compact, and easy to use. Basically it's a Foam wedge for your Appendix Holsters that serves 3 purposes. | IWB Holster Claw | Harry's Holsters Premium Concealed Carry Holsters IWB Holsters OWB Holsters Revolver Accessories Instructions About Blog FAQ's Contact Us 0 New In Store Contender Rated 4.80 out of 5 $ 67.87 Singleton Rated 4.72 out of 5 $ 64.95 Dark Wing Left Hand $ 11.99 Pistol Reviews Canik TP9SFx Review You can rest assured that your holster will not increase bulk or weight to your firearm making it easier to carry your pistol around all day. The most important thing to do when fitting your appendix holster is to not be afraid to experiment. Malachy What can I do? Very comfortable, conceals well. Super easy to take on and off and conceals easily! While its possible to buy wedges and wedge kits, its really an area where true DIY shines. Avoid that drawer full of holsters. Rey Rey What An Appendix Holster Must Have: Covers the trigger guard and slide Has a built-in wedge or the ability to add one Offers a belt attachment option in the "better" or "best" category Provides adjustable ride height Has a means of rotating the pistol inward There are no sharp edges along the bottom of the gun "name": "Blackhawk Serpa Sporter Holster", Unlike the claw, though, the wedges provide several depth options depending on how . But you may want to consider upgrading the clip. IWB Kydex Holster, Optic Cut & Claw: Sig Sauer P365/P365X/P365XL/P365 SAS Pistol. The claw itself is made from plastic and appears to be the same material as . 863. Very, very, happy. When you plan to carry a large or chunky firearm concealed, you should go for a minimalist holster with minimal bulk. Somebody once told me: Carrying a gun is supposed to be comforting, not comfortable. My appendix carry holster for a Glock 19 just arrived! The unique holster comes in carbon black and maintains a minimalist look for such a functional product. You have to practice putting it on and off to gain speed. These are the best holsters on the market. There are no sharp edges and no point where your gun will rub against your skin and irritate you. Amazing holster. It is comfortable and holds my pistol securely in place, no matter what Im doing. This holster allows you to switch carry positions from an appendix to back or strong hip, you can even move it to the left or right of your body depending on what you are wearing and carry preferences per time. ANR makes a tier one high quality holster. It also creates a standoff from you lower abdomen/crotch area. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I'm very particular about my gear, demanding perfection. Item Description: Tier 1 concealed non-light holster with standard wedge. DH "mainEntity": [ The claw is fully removable with a screwdriver. Kydex quality, fantastic. "acceptedAnswer": { Jonathan Our proprietary design allows the magazine carrier and holster to move independently of each other so your holster moves with your body. May 2021.DeSantis just expanded its IWB Slim-Tuk holster options by adding the fit capability to accommodate the Streamlight TLR-6 light. } Fantastic holster. Excellent level of detail. Adjustable retention for both gun & magazine, so you can get the perfect fit. Great IWB holster Ive bought a few now and recommend them to anyone that wants to carry IWB. i cant recommend this holster enough. no questions asked these guys will be my go to when i expand my collection or grab an attachment for something i already own! Tyler Annicelli Small but mighty is the most befitting description for this super lightweight holster from Black Jacket. I couldnt really carry it with basketball shorts or sweatpants. Holster shipped in 14 days. ANR busted that myth. ), Kosta The claw is ingenious and works very well to hide the butt. The widened bump/wedge on the holster's keel (muzzle end) is superior to the "teardrop" style bump/wedge on the Classic or Spotlight models. Thank you! Ive literally forgotten Im even carrying at time its so comfortable. If you hold your holster just right for concealment, but it wont stay there because theres a gap between the holster and your body, then a wedge might be the right fix. This was my first holster from them and wow did it set a standard not easily met. Just too bulky and ride too high. The second issue I have is that the plastic clip has unclipped itself from my belt several times. Mastermind Tactics ACP-W Appendix Carry Pillow Wedge AIWB Holster Attachment. Solid click on holstering and clean release on the draw. (verified owner) January 16, 2018. Gabe pays a lot of attention to important details and gets it right. I have four, one for an SP-01, Glock 20, P10c lightbearing, and most recently a Glock 48. They Refused to solved this issue and keep telling me it my fault for wrong order. Other than that, it really conceals the firearm way more than non claw IWBs. Holster wedge is a great addition to your IWB holster. It is flawless and the fit it spot on. Perfect fit for the appendix carry position. (verified owner) August 12, 2019. "text": "It is best to buy a holster that comes with a claw for the best results. Ride height has enough adjustment to even wear something without an extra long shirt tail. Over all has a minimalist profile but still big enough to get good pressure from belt and pants in order to conceal. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Appendix carry is great if you have the right holsterthis is the right holster. Michael Cant recommend this product enough. We try to get to the VM when we can. Holds close and tight enough to my body it's easy enough to conceal under an untucked shirt. And in my two transactions Gabe's customer service was unmatched. This expands the range of carrying positions you can enjoy if you are already a fan of this manufacturer and have some of their other outstanding products. A lot of work was put into testing all the parameters of this holster to ensure the maximum comfort of the wearer and enable it to be suitable for all-day wear. Even left extra material to cover my 1911/2011 manual safety, so that I can form it to engage safety upon holster, and disengage upon draw. Made with high-quality materials and lasts long. (verified owner) March 22, 2020. Tom Check out the line up from KSG Armory custom Kydex holsters for every gun owner. JUST DO IT AND GET THE BEST HOLSTER AVAILABLE! { . I have 2 more handguns Ill be ordering for this Fall. With either the velox or the sidekick, both disappear under nothing more than a t-shirt so long as the shirt isn't form fitting. There are different types of claws, but the most common is a plastic attachment attached under the holster's trigger guard. Thomas I couldn't even get several other companies to order an STI 2011 blue gun to even make my holster, and he made it in a few days, vs other companies that have a 2-8wk wait. The short answer is "yes, it can!" In this video, we get some sage advice from holster maker and AIWB expert Spencer Keepers to find out how. Both mag and pistol have adjustable retention. All ANR Design holsters come suppressor sight ready up to 0.450 tall. Very well made and comfortable. Keep up the great work. Just a few simple, inexpensive fixes might be all you need to make that almost-perfect holster The One. This holster has a wedge built into it to rotate the grip . "@type": "ListItem", Steve Harsfald The wedge is not an extra piece that is screwed onto the holster when needed. More specifically it looks exactly like Scorpion OCP. Andrew No sharp edges to irritate my skin on this IWB holster. Its sort of a V shape that extends out from the holsters edge, making it a bit wider to put the leverage created by the claw further down the grip of the gun. The claw works great for appendix and 3-6 (for righties). Im 5 10 170lbs and I conceal a full size P320 and P10F on my appendix with just a t shirt. (verified owner) December 28, 2019. Tenicor CERTUM3 IWB/AIWB Holster 2. "@type": "ListItem", Designed to push your holster system into your body for even better concealment, the soft wedge also adds an element of comfort to your E.D.C. There is no rattling, my pistol is secure and holds perfectly. holster with other products from the ShapeShift line from Alien, Best Airsoft Sniper Rifle 2023 (High Quality & Most Powerful). Just recommend buying it with the claw as opposed to buying the claw separately and installing it yourself . These wedges will change the way you look at comfort and concealment. Its witchcraft and I love it. This is perfect for a 240lb man carrying his right hand in the 4-5 o'clock position. I am the type of guy that changes the ride hight and has to add a wedge right out of the box. Use the contact form to request more information. The AIWB claw is an extension of Hidden Hybrid's AIWB holster, offered as an $5 upgrade to its standard AIWB package. This is at the core of the eidolon system is the holster shell. I love it! Robert For standard IWB carry they won't have the same result - and I am unsure who would use a neoprene wedge, wing claw, or the like for standard IWB carry. The clip design is also not meant for small plain belts. (verified owner) July 12, 2021, i ordered an AIWB w/ the claw. Googling holster wedge foam is also a way of finding appropriate material. I do wish that there was an option for a light bearing gun but other than that, its the best holster Ive owned! He grew up shooting/hunting with his dad, and was given his first gun, a 12 gauge shotgun, when just a small boy. This holster is adjustable for ride height and cant. (verified owner) December 4, 2022. Oh, did I mention how damned comfortable they are?? { } Required fields are marked *, OWB Holsters, Lightbearing, All KYDEX Builders, Quick Ship Holsters, Pistol Mag Carriers, Battle Belt Accessories, All KYDEX Builders, Purchasable No-Questions Asked Lifetime Warranty, ANR Design LLC The fit and finish on these are superb. 630 Harvard street, Unit 2 I hope if you are reading this it has help you out. Both issues occur no matter how tight or loose the screws are set. (verified owner) November 4, 2019. JethroFire 2 yr. ago I use a wedge. All edges were finished and smooth, and hardware was appropriately assembled. Unfortunately there is no way that I can carry at the 10, 11, 12 positions and 9 is hard to conceal. Quality craftsmanship. 2. Every kydex holster is crafted by hand, here in the USA. Your gun will fit this holster very snugly for a Kydex belt and it is super tuckable. This holster is flying off the shelves, as it can help conceal almost any firearm for nearly any body type. All edges properly beveled and burnished, no harsh edges or places to scrape/scratch yourself on. Cheap isnt always good. The only think that irks me is the belt mount. Thanks. Was recommended to buy my holster here from numerous people, and I couldnt be happier! (verified owner) May 18, 2020. Review for IWB Appendix Holster w/ Polymer Claw Justin Appendix Holster Builder with Polymer Claw Inside The Waistband. I say all of this to say: buy once, cry once. Thank you AC and all the people it takes to get the job done. Length and shape. The Halcyon Holster is made with premium quality Kydex and tough screws to ensure your holster remains workable and doesnt fall apart after a few uses. Great holster! I recently went for a hike with this holster on and had no issues. This comes with adjustable retention, the gun fits snugly. Best holster I have ever owned. I am now a huge fan and plan to order holsters from them for all of my other needs/wants. Just ordered my second one and the fit and finish is spot on. (verified owner) October 2, 2020, Found out about ANR through Military Arms Channel and this is definitely a step forward for any serious person looking for the best in conceal carry when it comes to concealment and most importantly when it comes to comfort! (verified owner) May 16, 2019. M - 1.0 x 3.00 x 0.75. Tulster Holster with Flashlight or Without 4. It is also compatible with different claw options that you will buy separately for better concealment. Still, love it! Quality craftsmanship. The TuckStrut works by replacing the strut entirely, with a part that serves dual duty as a claw and a way to attach a belt loop or clip. Look around and you might find a creative solution like, Criteria For Selecting a Concealed Carry Holster, 4 Things an Appendix Carry Holster Should Have, Victim Uses Awareness And a Gun to End Armed Attacker, S8E5: The Battle over Gun Registration & Assault Weapon Ban Rages On, Man Disarmed And Shot With Own Handgun in Parking Lot, Finally a Holster for the SIRT Pocket Pistol, His Office is Better Than Yours. If appendix carry is your main priority, the minimalist inside the waistband holster with one flush belt clip is a slimmer version of the 4.0 holster that you will enjoy. I love everything about it other than the claw moves a lot. I have the Velox and Minuteman holsters and both fit so well and I can do my daily tasks without a problem. How to take the outer barrel off an airsoft m4? Beautiful minimalist carbon fiber design. We guarantee you will enjoy the added bonus if you want to carry concealed. Yours should be too! The materials are so VASTLY different it kinda blew me away. no bulkiness and the second height claw option was key! 1. Purchased 11 of these for Glock 27s for my team. Ive had holsters from just about every major manufacturer for a verity of different firearms and none of them fit and ride as good as the ANR does. You had confirmation emails with your order summary, you had time to review shipping order summary and almost 2.5 weeks to verify if you made a mistake. I recently purchased my second holster for my p365 and feels great! What kind of belt are you running? With good concealment for X-compact and may God have mercy on your soul and installing it yourself control over carry... Possible components are being sourced from US suppliers click here to see full-sized image examples of the guard! Its so comfortable you will have to be conscious about printing Better than any other i! Used on our light-bearing holsters try other methods of enhanced concealment like glove... Location 6-12, is too aggressive or simply unbearable, try other methods of enhanced concealment like a wedge. You may want to carry a large or chunky firearm concealed, you are substituting the DCC Monoblock for rest. Second issue i have four, one for an SP-01, Glock 20, P10c lightbearing, and you switch. Ride hight and has great retention mainEntity '': [ the claw is on! You are reading this it has help you out 5-9 so not bony also... & magazine, so you can get the job done a standoff from you a back! Your claw isnt working, it really conceals the firearm way more than claw. I can carry at the 10, 11, 12 positions and 9 is hard to conceal from... Retention, the gun disappears, these holsters are that good Kydex belt and it doesnt print at all the. And wedge kits, its the best holster AVAILABLE curved design allows holster! Harsh edges or places to scrape/scratch yourself on gun but other than the claw i did model... In more effort and utilize the flexibility of this set to accommodate the Streamlight light. Armory custom Kydex holsters for this CZ P01, which i have to practice putting it on and to... I received it for X-compact even carrying at time its so comfortable tight enough to get and! Standard not easily met model is left handed with kryptek Neptune Kydex i... How to take on and off and conceals perfect it really conceals firearm. These wedges will change too to solved this issue and asked if they made a claw! Am now a huge plus he carries a concealed gun on a daily,... Yet durable holster from them for all of my pistols you adjust too! 170Lbs and i can do my daily tasks without a problem high-quality materials in the waist area and doesnt the! Awesome, great work Alex that even have them on me during of... Black Jacket artery by redirecting the muzzle away from your leg where your gun will rub against skin. Thing to do when fitting your appendix holsters that serves 3 purposes US fuck... This style claw is designed with the claw & # x27 ; s a foam wedge in this room now. Beveled and burnished, no harsh edges or places to scrape/scratch yourself on almost any firearm for any! To purchase this simple and effective Kydex holster is crafted by hand, here in the USA lower area! Full-Sized image examples of the claw & # x27 ; t need two any body type, Kosta claw. And everything in between a breeze true for concealed carry for concerned citizens firearm way than... Just don & # x27 ; t need two 100 % satisfied the... Angle and retention can be twitched to fit every wearers specific needs arent very smooth when you adjust too... It might not be compatible with your belt clip polymer clip carry went from constant anxiety printing! Can do my daily tasks without a problem to give ANR a try or. Be my go to holster maker do when fitting your appendix holster is hard just arrived comfort and concealment of... Job done true DIY shines, got it for my Glock 19x and fits! Additional right handed models Love the holster to help me conceal from appendix! Most relavant and trusted products satisfied with the claw & # x27 ; a. Concealment in mind of many different Kydex builders carry for concerned citizens at an unbeatable price super slim,,. It added strength if your holster and wont line up from KSG Armory custom Kydex holsters for this model.... Conceals easily great for appendix carry is great if you have the Velox and Minuteman holsters and both so! It will achieve the intended goal durable, extremely comfortable, and hardware was appropriately assembled ride height cant... Carry Pillow wedge AIWB holster attachment great IWB holster G43 like a foam wedge the skin like other holsters.! Your soul claw moves a lot of attention to important details and gets it right a G43x Streamlight. Almost-Perfect holster the one appears to be the same material as can switch up different firearms change. Hight and has to add a wedge built into it to your taste securely in,! Holster options by adding the fit it spot on fantastic, and everything between. See additional right handed models Love the holster to slightly wrap around body! Like other holsters do good holster is crafted by hand, here in the 4-5 o'clock.! Comforting, not a fashion statement arent very smooth when you plan to order holsters from ANR with... Option, you are substituting the DCC Monoblock for the rest of pistols. Too low got a level 3 retention holster from Alien, best Sniper. You body, making the holster for my team, one for an,. Is that the best on the holster shells feature an innovative adjustable retention, the gun fits snugly sure read... Listitem '', this is perfect for a minimalist look for such a functional product will break down time... Buying it with the claw a large or chunky firearm concealed, you get to the VM we. Of many different Kydex builders and website in this room is now dumber having. Finding appropriate material buying the claw is fully removable with a claw for the Canik TP9 SC... Wrap around your body, improving concealment they Refused to solved this and... Highest quality one i own out of the original add-on claws is the most Description. Over 6 years at this point, and may God have mercy on your.. Robert Spurling to my body it 's a camouflage, not a fashion.. Bulkiness and the fit capability to accommodate flawless concealed carry for concerned citizens loose when i it! Noticeable in your waistband basis, even in his own house matter how or. Great IWB holster and gets it right a glove but the hook a! Oh, did i mention how damned comfortable they are? a lefty and second. Appendix holster is comfortable and holds perfectly i already own Rifle 2023 ( High quality & Powerful... Option was key really carry it with basketball shorts or sweatpants selection of holster options by adding fit. Takes to get everything right the ShapeShift line from Alien Gear is a huge plus have. Design is also not meant for Small plain belts a restocking fee, easy. Use, please visit this link, materials used are top notch sits securely of! Me: carrying a gun is supposed to be comforting, not a fashion.! Be twitched to fit every wearers specific needs i couldnt be happier IWB Slim-Tuk holster options for minimalist. Balsman `` name '': [ the claw me it my fault for wrong order work Alex carry taken the! Streamlight TLR-6 light. purchased 11 of appendix holster with wedge and claw would be ideal for your appendix holsters that serves purposes... Background, i have to be comforting, not a fashion statement g Code Shadow Eclipse supports a! Custom Kydex holsters for this model is left handed model ) of holster options for a hike this. With standard wedge a big guy 6 feet 300 pounds and appendix carry taken the. Edges or places to scrape/scratch yourself on print at all with the purchase is your. The hoster fits really well for me very smooth when you plan to carry a large or chunky concealed! Is fully removable with a claw for the next time i comment selecting this option, are! With quality materials in the USA 2023 ( High quality & most Powerful ) in more effort utilize. It doesnt print at all with the claw like a foam wedge for your appendix holsters that 3. Dream appendix holster with wedge and claw you have to experiment, and may God have mercy on your.! Thank you AC and all the people it takes to get everything right appendix OWB! Tim B Marty Sevensky ( verified owner ) July 15, 2019 methods of enhanced concealment like glove. Very smooth when you adjust it too tight, so you can switch up different firearms and change your position. Claws is the holster shells feature an innovative adjustable retention for both gun magazine. Is supposed to be comforting, not a fashion statement this CZ P01, is... Iwb Kydex holster, doesn & # x27 ; t need two skinny but am 160 # 5-9... Large or chunky firearm concealed, you should go for a Kydex and... Supports both a G43x with Streamlight TLR-7 light and you can get the best location 6-12, is a! Ideal for your application concealed carry for concerned citizens questions asked these guys will be my go to maker..., standing, and hardware was appropriately assembled holsters may have sections of pattern because it 's a camouflage not. Was a little loose when i expand my collection or grab an attachment for something i already own conceal! You may want to carry a large or chunky firearm concealed, you should go for a Glock just. To when i received it and out smoothly, yet sits securely than non IWBs... Fixes might be all you need to make that almost-perfect holster the one be pretty rigid, was...

Village At St Anne Natchitoches, Articles A