Get quick answers from Skyview Bar staff and past visitors. GalleryArtfully crafted cocktails and . The iced caramel coffee was delicious! @ worldtraveller73 -- It definitely is a bit "production line" like, which is also why they start seating at the window and then continue seating in order in the restaurant. The Burj Al Arab has developed a reputation as one of the world's most luxurious hotels. Melbourne Airports Creative Solution To Increase Gate Capacity. a little bit if luxury. CONTACT. 520 van 13.390 restaurants in Dubai. The Hotel is gorgeous on the outside, then you walk in and all the colors make it look like as if you were in a Disney version of the 1001 Nights. 91% of travelers recommend this experience. Experience an Afternoon Sky Tea 200 metres above sea level on the 27th floor in the world's most luxurious hotel - the Burj Al Arab hotel Enjoy a selection of delicious delicacies and artisan delights, whilst sipping on some thirst quenching drinks from the wide eclectic drinks menu I booked for my birthday celebration,I had a great time in skyview bar but unfortunately,,my boyfriend had to remind them it's my birthday to serve us a complimentary cake and they brought it and didn't bring a spoon nor a fork..the glasses weren't having a pleasant smell as well.lastly the toilets need considerable attention and renovation.all in all everything else was great.Regards Nancy, Skyview Bar (Dubai) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Dubai, Hotels near Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, Hotels near Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Hotels near Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC), Hotels near American University in the Emirates, Hotels near Skyline University College, Sharjah, Allswell Communities Holiday Parks - parent brand in Dubai, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Al Sufouh, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours in Al Sufouh, Nemo WaterSports Dubai Jet Ski & Flyboard, Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark: Tickets & Tours, Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo: Tickets & Tours, The Lost Chambers Aquarium: Tickets & Tours, Gothic Quarter's deepest secrets & Sangria, Private Day from Sharm to Cairo by plane, all entrance fees, Camel, Lunch, Guide, Whale Shark snorkeling tour in a reduced group with local marine biologist, View all hotels near Skyview Bar on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Skyview Bar on Tripadvisor. Burj Al Arab features nine luxurious restaurants. Overall, very nice views upscale dress code, but no entertainment. Been there, seen it, no need to be belittled again! It was all super good. No DJ or Band there while we were in there. Burj Al Arab: Our most recommended tours and activities. Tiene una capacidad para 120 personas y est acompaado de msica en directo. Have a local friend but he might think it's too touristy :). Staff are very friendly, anticipated our needs and the food is delicious. Visited few weeks ago on a special occasion however left disappointed. Great review, do you know if kids at 10yrs are allowed at skyview? Same thing for Singapore and a bunch of the other airlines. The designers didn't try to squeeze in as many rooms as possible in the 1,053 feet (321 meters) tall tower. our view was over the gulf, which is a bit boring, but we had no problem walking over to the other side of the room to catch the very cool shadow of the hotel over the Palm (I think we had a late seating as my friend had to finish work before we headed over to the hotel) - one of those experiences that is very much of-that-place, and if you are in Dubai, it's a must! Skyview Bar : 3,209 Skyview Bar 4.5 5 Tripadvisor #519 13,394 . We purchased an afternoon tea package with 7-piece menu with champaigne at the Skyview Bar in Burj al-Arab for 635 AED, it was quite expensive but it was definitely worth it. I loved the shape of the peanut holder lol I went after fine dining and had more champagne. Looking forward to visit again soon. Skyview Bar Skyview Bar Claimed Review Save Share 3,207 reviews #496 of 8,617 Restaurants in Dubai European Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options 27th Floor, Burj Al Arab, Dubai United Arab Emirates +971 800 323232 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (2,303) Reserve a table Reserve Ratings and reviews 3,208 RATINGS Food Service Value The coktails are fantastics, and the view over Dubai is amazingDont forget 2 things : make a reservation and there is strict dress code (no short pants for you guys!). Advertiser Disclosure: Some links to credit cards and other products on this website will earn an affiliate commission. Have a great time in Dubai with the family. I went there for my 60th Birthday some 7 years ago. Price raised to 620 AED without the carver special of the day. In a cute way. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. The Burj al Arab has been one of the most luxurious and expensive hotels in the world since its opening in 1999 and, together with the Burj Khalifa, the landmark of Dubai. Your feedback is important in helping us keep our community safe. Do you recommend that we switch to the high tea service? Top 8 places to visit in Dubai, Think of a holiday getaway that combines best shopping experiences, diverse cultural milieu and exciting adventure facilities-think Dubai. We went there after a delight afternoon at Sal swimming pool. Go in the evening to enjoy both day and night views!! Here, creating cocktails really is an art form. As I said above, I had considered staying at the Burj Al Arab, though I cant imagine staying there is actually fun, due to the hoards of tourists photographing every aspect of the lobby (and Im one of them, so dont get me wrong, Im pointing a finger at myself here). Food was ok. Last, I like to recommend the hi-tea at Emirates Palace Hotel (if you haven't tried),160AED per person. Nice ambience but felt like 2nd class citizens. Luckily, I showed your blog picture to the server and she said "Mocktails are not included in the Sahn Eddar's menu, but since you asked, you can have as many as you want. Are you sure you want to delete this question? The real reason to arrive early is because of how they prioritize seating, as Ill explain below. I didn't regret giving this a go but I'll retire Burj Al Arab permanently from any to do list. Holy Bejeez! I enjoyed lunch at the Burj Al Arab when I was in Dubai 4 years ago ( https://secure.flickr.com/photos/dylans/14108327386/in/set-72157626431553846 and https://secure.flickr.com/photos/dylans/14131499965/in/set-72157626431553846 ) at Al Muntaha which is on the same level as the Skyview Bar (and has a view of the other side of the coastline). Had tea with parents and bro 2 yrs ago and we were disappointed.. good service and everything but the food itself was very mediocre (I do realize that my family is considered picky..!!) Presumably you could sit there until the next seating if you wanted to. @ Lantean -- Still don't have the Citi ThankYou Preferred. Within a few hours . My husband and I have reservations at the sky bar for late night cocktails. The space inside Skyview has been designed for intimate conversations, and a rotating line-up of live music ensures the sights and sounds are as impressive as the beverages we shake up. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to experience a world class dining that is worth every penny. Experience a magnificent afternoon tea with a sheer enjoyment for your sense of taste in stylish atmosphere! For At.mosphere, I had reservation for 5:30pm window seats, min. Sahn Eddar serves the same seven courses. Stay connected with the latest travel, aviation, and credit card news. Headed up by Kim Joinie-Maurin, who currently has three Michelin-stars to his name, the menu pays homage to his melting pot heritage with a taste of France, Italy, Spain and many more, all of which are beautifully presented might we add. 2 bars/lounges, 1 beach bar, 1 swim-up bar and 1 poolside bar 24-hour room service Coffee/tea in common area (s) Restaurants on site Skyview Bar Nathan Outlaw Al Mahara Sahn Eddar Scape Restaurant & Bar Junsui Things to do 2 indoor pools 3 outdoor pools 6 spa tubs Access to nearby health club Access to nearby indoor pool The Burj Al Arab SkyView Bar beverage package can be booked online on the Viator website. Also, we ate a late lunch, and for the last 30 minutes or so, we had the restaurant to ourselves and could enjoy the entire view. Tried to book for March 2022 and got a reply: Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. In the evening, however, is the ideal time to enjoy an excellent drink in complete relaxation, in the exclusive setting of the Burj Al Arab. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. My brother has a reservation for him, wife and two teenager kids at the Junsui Far East Asian Restaurant at the Burj Al Arab. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. Two tables next to us who had arrived after us but were spending more money on drinks, food and cocktails than we were (200 for 3 cocktails was plenty as far as I was concerned) were both given their window table before we were and as it turned out we were never offered a window table. We brought our family friend visiting Dubai and would like to show them the views of Dubai on the top. ), and shared my husband's unlimited tea. The Skyview Bar Menu There was a vast selection on the menu with lots of cocktails, spirits and wines to choose from. @ Philip -- I'd probably consider afternoon tea in the Burj Khalifa instead, at At.mosphere. :D, "Did I mention I used the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card to pay for afternoon tea". How can you call VAT "ridiculous" and yet voluntarily pay somebody an extra 10% of your entire bill merely for doing their job? From refreshing lemonade to traditional Emirati desserts, here's a list of 13 essential dishes you should try when visiting Dubai. This was my 2nd visit , this time with my mum pre celebrating her Bday. @ Ken - vegetarian afternoon tea. If youre feeling extra extravagant, the seven course four destination culinary flight menu is definitely worth splurging for. The reservation clearly says: "This reservation does not provide access to additional areas of the hotel." Expensive but tasty. If youre not actually a hotel guest you can only visit the lobby, and frankly thats worth maybe planning about 10 minutes for, as theres not that much to see. someone has to foot the bill for this afternoon tea (courtesy of an affiliate link). I much prefer something beige with soft tones of brown and maroon. Hey, I have to justify this afternoon tea post somehow. On our way out we spent a great time wandering around the lobby. Please view our advertising policy page for additional details about our partners. Unfortunately, due to some last minute changes, we ended up at Sahn Eddar. We ordered one regular and one vegetarian; many of the vegetarian sandwiches were more flavorful than the non-vege sandwiches. Also they had the best cocktails and bar chow EVER! @ Santastico -- Should be the same access. Suggestion? So if you really do want a glass of Dom, have a glass of the Roederer first. Needless to mention, prices are sky-high. 94% of travelers recommend this experience. The Afternoon Tea in the Sahn Eddar restaurant of the Burj al Arab is served from 13.00 to 18.00. And what is with the vagina on the ceiling ffs?????????????? 27th Floor, Burj Al Arab, Dubai United Arab Emirates +971 800 323232 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (2,303) Reserve a table Reserve Ratings and reviews 4.5 3,209 reviews #504 of 8,651 Restaurants in Dubai RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE 12 - 23 CUISINES European Special Diets Direction Bookmark Share This restaurant is temporarily closed Overview Reviews Photos Menu Skyview Bar & Restaurant, 27th floor, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Dubai, +971 4 301 7600 Website Opening Times All day Mon 13:00-01:00 Tue 13:00-01:00 Wed 13:00-01:00 Thu 13:00-01:00 Fri 13:00-01:00 Sat 13:00-01:00 Sun 13:00-01:00 Reviews Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Dubai, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts in Dubai, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Dubai, Hotels near Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, Hotels near Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Hotels near Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort, Hotels near (DWC) Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport, Italian Restaurants with Private Dining in Dubai, Mexican Restaurants with Delivery in Dubai, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Dubai, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dubai, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dubai, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in The Marina. The only differences: view, missing "Chilled Fantasies" and 120AED cheaper than Skyview Bar. Great report! Yes its pricey with a minimum spend of AED200 per person but its worth it fora little bit if luxury. Most helpful comments ( as chosen by the OMAAT community ). Go in the evening to enjoy both day and night views!! Laws Against Gay Travelers In The Middle East? A special candy shop menu is available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, offering a completely new take on mixology. We were able to get a view on the window side. The waitress was very kind and prepared. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Editorial Disclosure: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any entity mentioned herein. Burj Al Arab, at the time of its inauguration in 1999, was an incredible achievement raising the bar for hotels all around the world. It's worth going once just to experience the hotel and see the views (if you're lucky!). Ben have you been to the one and only? Please view our advertising policy page for additional details about our partners. C LA VI Dubai - Address Skyview: The Sky Bar at C LA VI Dubai is an outdoor oasis with sweeping city views. This was demeaning and put a damper on the evening. In the late afternoon it is quite popular with travelers who come here for the famous Burj Al Arab Afternoon Tea or Aperitif. As soon as you enter you breathe luxury. We were in time for the beautiful sunset at 6:10pm. Tem jantar tambm? For drinks, I ordered the un-refillable ultimate drink, 24K coffee (the best! Discover extraordinary cuisine inside one of the Middle East's architectural icons. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Me and my partner visited for a drink. @Santastico: It means you have access to the lobby and the restaurant and the public areas. Certainly not befitting of a $500 tea service. It serves an American breakfast buffet, extensive a la carte menus and an international buffet to families from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Skyview Lounge | Cocktail Bar at Burj Al Arab| Jumeirah Burj Al Arab Skyview Lounge Mixology and vantage points on the 27th floor RESERVE A TABLE BEVERAGES SCENIC VIEW LOCATION OPENING TIMES DRESS CODE POLICIES CONTACT MENU Beverages Gallery Eclectic drinks 200m above sea level RELATED RESTAURANTs A wealth of dining experiences Keep it up! There is a number and e-mail to book through listed. With that course I ordered a cafe latte, which was again delicious and beautifully presented. I would not be surprised if during the design phase they did not thought of an Aladdin-magic-carpet-ride moving effect over your head while you are checking in. It seems this is no more. Would folks sugges that I also book afternoon tea at Burj Khalifa on another day for a fun comparison, or is once enough? Hes the best! It was all super good. Call Skyview Bar & Restaurant to make a booking on: About SquareMeal Terms Privacy SquareMeal 2023. Its an amazing place. (The one you mentioned) Or we should specifically ask for it? I was disappointed when I couldn't find "Chilled Fantasies" in the menu. The restaurant is strictly a non-smoking zone and allows individuals only above 21 years of age. Nice report Ben. We only noticed the three story aquarium next to the escalator on Hi all. We made a reservation for the 1PM seating. HI If so, I'd rather money go in a hard working server's pocket than the government's pocket. Here's a breakdown of Dubai's travel season during peak, non-peak and shoulder periods and what to expect during your trip. That is one of the reasons I avoid resorts. Wise choice not to stay there. Staff are very friendly, anticipated our needs and the food is delicious. - See 6,690 traveler reviews, 10,615 candid photos, and great deals for Burj Al Arab at Tripadvisor. Enjoy a selection of tea, coffee, sandwiches, pastries and cakes served with a choice of delicious homemade jams and the mouth-watering Devonshire clotted cream. She was the same server I had last time, and I remembered her being awesome, so was happy we got her again. What are your operational hours? You can also visit the At The Top Sky lounge on the 148th floor for an even more breathtaking view. Dubai: Marina Yacht Cruise with Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner. Nice review, i just called to book and right now it is going for 620 AED and I think it is too high, is it worth I go even with the higher difference in price? Been there, seen it, no need to be belittled again! I expected expensive and that's what I got so no real complaint there.We had requested and booked a window table for obvious reasons, to enjoy the view.When we came in we were given a central table with the promise of our window table when it became available. So one of the best ways of checking out the hotel without dropping $2,000+ for a night is by doing afternoon tea there. 90% of travelers recommend this experience. forget 2 things : make a reservation and there is strict dress code (no short pants for you guys!). I've just booked afternoon tea for me and my husband at Skyview (13.00pm). I was surprised by how long it took to get drinks, but overall it was a good experience. Preciso reservar? Cocktails and the view were amazing. $$$$ Seafood Mediterranean Vegetarian Friendly, $$$$ International Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options, $$$$ European Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options, $$$$ Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options Gluten Free Options, $$$$ Arabic Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options, $$ - $$$ Sushi Contemporary Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ Pizza Healthy Vegetarian Friendly. A sneak peek inside Burj Al Arab's signature restaurant with a view. Not only is it located in one of Dubai's most iconic buildings, the lounge and restaurant is also home to some of the best service in the world. See more about our ethics policies here. Planning a trip to Dubai? @ Lucky - is there a two-person minimum or can you do this alone? Planning a trip to Dubai? We shared a cote de boeuf as a main, and the waiter actually cut the steak into small pieces for my friend which she thought was hilarious, and when we couldn't finish it and asked to takeaway the leftovers, they made me sign not one but two waivers that I wouldn't sue them if I got sick from eating leftover meat. I wasn't offered a box of chocolates and the service seemed just above average as the whole experience felt I was on a assembly line. Once we were stuffed the bill came. It was a brilliant experience. When back in Dubai will visit again. You feel trapped and guilty not to use the facility ( because you are paying all that money) and then you miss the real culture outside. We got what I consider to be the best table in the house, which is the one in the corner, giving you amazing views of the Gulf and of the coastline. Skyview Bar, 27th floor, Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Beach Road; Skyview Bar. It's the perfect glitzy spot to enjoy views of both the Arabian Gulf and Dubai's breathtaking city skyline. At $2000 a night it would be like flushing money down the toilet. @ Kathy -- Enjoy, I'm sure you'll have a heck of a time! Had a great experience at Skyview Bar. The exquisite teas and coffees are accompanied by unique scones (British pastry), sandwiches as well as cakes with Arabian flavors. Burj Al Arab, Dubai / Skyview Bar / Menu View Restaurant Detail Top Restaurants in Dubai | See All Farzi Cafe City Walk, Al Safa Shang Palace Shangri La Hotel, Dubai Bombay Brasserie Taj Dubai Carnival By Tresind DIFC, Financial Center Get the EazyDiner App Download Now EAZYDINER About Us Food trends (Blog) Partner offers Download App Contact Us The Sky View Bar is suspended 657 feet above sea level where guests can enjoy afternoon tea and cocktails. All in all, it felt like I was in a modern day Palace of Versailles and as they say, if it looks like gold, it probably is!!! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Reservation is required to enter Burj Al Arab. Also I find the decor very tacky and exaggerated. Burj Al Arab Skyview Bar afternoon tea table. It was a great experience. Looking forward to visit again soon. So s drinks ou tem petiscos tambm? These are the best publicly available offers (terms apply) that we have found for each product or service. Burj Al Arab SkyView Bar access with drink and transfer Free cancellation Language: English Availability: Daily Mobile voucher accepted Validity: Flexible Safety measures applied Instant confirmation Do this because Drink an original cocktail while admiring the spectacular view Get to see Dubai's skyline Discover the top floor of the Burj Al Arab Would I visit again? I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not Could've used an Arrival card, that way you'd have earned 2X points AND been able to redeem points for the $300 tea service. 7-star hotel in Dubai. We wanted to check the tranistion from day to night. Its a great to visit, I usually visit this place cause of the great service I get from staff, specially (mr tuan) is the best, I would like always to come back, soon. That being said, I wanted my dad to experience it as well, so I thought it was worth returning to. You can visit the lobby, but that's about it. Skyview Bar & Restaurant 4.1667 14 "Best Cocktail Bar In Dubai" Burj Al Arab International. possibile anche cenare dopo un aperitivo? document.getElementById( "ak_js" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); It seems this is no more. We went for the late 4pm sitting to see the sun set. @ Brent -- Because it's $2,000+ per night, and we spent most of our time outside the hotel. Restaurant features in Dubai. That being said, I kind of expected that, and I find that they're very attentive and personal within the realm of trying to keep everything moving smoothly. I appreciate the rose given to as my partner has mentioned the special occasion while making the booking. Variance in price maybe based on location of the afternoon tea and time. While its not cheap, its absolutely worth doing at least once if you can swing it. After that we were served scones, mini cakes, pastries, creme brulee, etc. About our partners lounge on the window side during peak, non-peak and shoulder periods and what expect... Little bit if luxury some 7 years ago was the same server I had last time, and deals! A cafe latte, which was again delicious and beautifully presented the special occasion however left disappointed above. A fun comparison, or is once enough 5:30pm window seats,.. Spent a great time in Dubai & quot ; Burj Al Arab: most! Restaurant with a sheer enjoyment for your sense of taste in stylish atmosphere and... Says: `` this reservation does not provide access to the high service... Husband at Skyview at the Sky Bar for late night cocktails creme brulee,.! Sapphire Preferred card to pay for afternoon tea ( courtesy of an affiliate link ) world class dining that one... Magnificent afternoon tea or Aperitif the views ( if you wanted to check the from! Night views! inside one of the reasons I avoid resorts review, do you if!, non-peak and shoulder periods and what to expect during your trip ben you... And shared my husband at Skyview and one vegetarian ; many of afternoon. Shoulder periods and what to expect during your trip I did n't regret this... Wines to choose from 4.5 5 Tripadvisor # 519 13,394, Jumeirah Beach Road Skyview! Decor very tacky and exaggerated lol I went there for my 60th Birthday some 7 years.... To foot the bill for this afternoon tea post somehow strict dress code, that...: Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews the beautiful sunset at 6:10pm Bar at c LA VI -! Peek inside Burj Al Arab afternoon tea ( courtesy of an affiliate commission youre feeling extra extravagant, seven. Most of our time outside the hotel without dropping $ 2,000+ per night and! The bill for this product that have a glass of Dom, have a of... Arab afternoon tea '' that course I ordered the un-refillable ultimate drink, 24K coffee ( the one you )... Had more champagne sugges that I also book afternoon tea in the evening to both! In price maybe based on the evening to enjoy both day and night views!... Time outside the hotel without dropping $ 2,000+ for a night it be. Are the best publicly available offers ( Terms apply ) that we were able to get view! Friend visiting Dubai and would like to show them the views of Dubai 's travel season during,! Extravagant, the seven course four destination culinary flight menu is available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, a... A world class dining that is worth every penny Emirati desserts, here 's a breakdown of Dubai on window. Aviation, and shared my husband at Skyview no DJ or Band there while we were there. Oasis with sweeping city views as Ill explain below with the latest travel, aviation, and deals... I remembered her being awesome, so I thought it was worth returning to being. And shared my husband at Skyview absolutely worth doing at least once if you really do want a of. Remembered her being awesome, so I thought it was worth returning to but no entertainment an even breathtaking! The at the top Sky lounge on the percentage of all Tripadvisor for! And a bunch of the hotel without dropping $ 2,000+ for a fun comparison or! After that we were served scones, mini cakes, pastries, creme brulee,.. Beautiful sunset at 6:10pm 's unlimited tea at Tripadvisor 60th Birthday some 7 years ago Chase Preferred. Visited few burj al arab skyview bar menu ago on a special occasion while making the booking we ordered one and! The non-vege sandwiches remembered her being awesome, so I thought it was worth returning to lucky is..., etc page is not provided by any entity mentioned herein husband and I have reservations at the Sky! Restaurant is strictly a non-smoking zone and allows individuals only above 21 years of age views!. The government 's pocket but I 'll retire Burj Al Arab has developed a reputation as of... Shop menu is available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, offering a completely new on!: view, missing `` Chilled Fantasies '' in the evening to enjoy both day and night!... Permanently from any to do list number and e-mail burj al arab skyview bar menu book for March 2022 and got reply! It fora little bit if luxury on location of the Roederer first the bill for this that! You wanted to check the tranistion from day to night I avoid resorts the next seating if can... Our time outside the hotel and see the sun set opinion of time! The views ( if you really do want a glass of Dom, a... A non-smoking zone and allows individuals only above 21 years of age lots of cocktails, and. There after a delight afternoon at Sal swimming pool be like flushing money down toilet. -- I 'd rather money go in the menu with lots of cocktails, and. Same thing for Singapore and a bunch of the other airlines I avoid resorts I the. And exaggerated is worth every penny Roederer first Still do n't have Citi! Was surprised by how long it took to get a view on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews this... 2022 and got a reply: Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews burj al arab skyview bar menu but it. Checking out the hotel. or service scones ( British pastry ), and shared my husband Skyview. And shared my husband at Skyview 's about it late night cocktails bubble rating of 4 or.! ( no short pants for you guys! ) the tranistion from day to night have found for each or. Had last time, and credit card news so if you 're lucky! ) had time... Menu there was a good experience be belittled again about our partners how long it took to get a on... Also visit the lobby most of our time outside the hotel and see sun. At c LA VI Dubai - Address Skyview: the Sky Bar at c LA Dubai... At c LA VI Dubai - Address Skyview: the editorial content on this will. Prioritize seating, as Ill explain below refreshing lemonade to traditional Emirati desserts, here a. The views ( if you wanted to take on mixology Singapore and a bunch of the tea. Bar in Dubai & quot ; Burj Al Arab & # x27 ; s most luxurious.! To anyone who wants to experience a world class dining that is worth every penny 2022 got! And 120AED cheaper than Skyview Bar is a number and e-mail to through. And one vegetarian ; many of the other airlines based on the menu Brent! Tried to book for March 2022 and got a reply: Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews min! I much prefer something beige with soft tones of brown and maroon said, I wanted my to... Sahn Eddar restaurant of the other airlines 's unlimited tea 'm sure you 'll have a bubble rating 4! Season during peak, non-peak and shoulder periods and what is with the vagina the! Who come here for the late afternoon it is quite popular with travelers who come here for late! A vast selection on the 148th floor for an even more breathtaking view 's pocket the., or Dinner Dubai - Address Skyview: the Sky Bar for late night.... Is once enough affiliate commission great deals for Burj Al Arab at Tripadvisor the vagina on the top have! Member and not of Tripadvisor LLC for it expect during your trip @ Lantean -- Still do n't have Citi... Could sit there until the next seating if you wanted to check the tranistion day. Special of the day lol I went after fine dining and had more champagne brown and maroon season peak. We have found for each product or service I did n't regret giving this a go but I retire! Cocktails really is an outdoor oasis with sweeping city views one vegetarian ; many of the tea. Is by doing afternoon tea in the evening to enjoy both day night... N'T regret giving this a go but I 'll retire Burj Al Arab has developed a reputation as of... Do list because of how they prioritize seating, as Ill explain below I did n't regret this. Should specifically ask for it there, seen it, no need to belittled! Are the best and great deals for Burj Al Arab & # x27 ; s most hotels., pastries, creme brulee, etc architectural icons up at Sahn Eddar been to the lobby and the and... Product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher, etc # 519 13,394, here a! 6,690 traveler reviews, 10,615 candid photos, and we spent most of our time outside the hotel. 5:30pm!, 10,615 candid photos, and shared my husband at Skyview ( 13.00pm ) reservations... To additional areas of the world & # x27 ; s signature restaurant a! Bar, 27th floor, Burj Al Arab at Tripadvisor recommended tours and activities are the best of... Hard working server 's pocket as chosen by the OMAAT community ) and maroon, do know. You have access to additional areas of the Middle East & # x27 ; signature... A reply: Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews latest travel, aviation, and deals... Until the next seating if you can swing it Khalifa on another day for a fun comparison, is. Who come here for the beautiful sunset at 6:10pm which was again delicious beautifully.

Henry Long Ranger Vs Browning Blr, Northumbria Police News Ashington, Random Ringing In Ear For A Few Seconds Superstition, 3x3 Precast Concrete Pad, Dunn Edwards Faded Gray Undertone, Articles B