Find amazing local prices on Burstner for sale Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. 46,970 miles only! Gumtree.com Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. Other offers may be available but cannot be used in conjunction with this offer. All new Burstner motorhomes come with a full two-year warranty. W-2.28m. BURSTNER ELEGANCE cars currently in stock. 4 Berth, 4 Seatbelts.. caravansforsale.co.uk 12 days ago View Photos - U2- In Stock - 2021 Burstner Elegance I 920 G -4 berth, 8.91m tag axle luxurious A-Class . This is a Fuller Leisure has been selling a wide selection of quality motorhomes and caravans for over 29 years in Nottingham. THIS 4 BERTH 2 TRAVELLING SEATS TAG AXLE A CLASS WITH ONLY 1 FORMER KEEPER 2017 Burstner Elegance I 745 G motorhome built on a Fiat Ducato chassis with 2.3L 150bhp Euro 6 engine and Automatic gearbox. finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal. To skip straight to a specific part, here are the time codes to do just that: 00:00 . Collection in person. 2.0(170) engine and automatic gearbox. Introductions are limited to motor Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. Burstner strives to combine state-of-the-art design with a user-friendly environment, to provide you with relaxing surroundings in which to enjoy your holiday. White exterior as standard. Huge cab windows make this spacious, comfortable four-berth surprisingly easy to drive, says Peter Baber. USA & International; Thanks to the double floor, as well as the huge rear garage, you have an external-access locker that runs right under the van perfect for skis. You deserve a medal for your kindness and helpfulness. External paint finishes (silver/champagne) and upholstery option, Get the app for the best Gumtree experience, Copyright 2000-2023 Gumtree.com Limited. Weimaraner Dogs and Puppies UK | Find Puppies and Dogs at Freeads UK's #1 Classified Ads Pets Weimaraners UK Locate me Puppies & Dogs Kittens & Cats Rabbits Birds Fish Amphibians Reptiles Small Furries Invertebrates Livestock Food & Accessories Missing Pet Services Home Pets Puppies & Dogs Weimaraners Cocker Spaniels English Bulldogs Cockapoos Find Burstner Motorhomes For Sale in Broadstone Looking to sell your Motorhomes? Great Quality. 2017 Burstner Elegance I 745 G motorhome built on a Fiat Ducato chassis with 2.3L 150bhp Euro 6 engine and Automatic gearbox. The long, comfortable single beds at the rear are accessible up three steps. About NewsNow Classifieds Shopping Guide Your Ads Here, Newsnow Homepage About Us Advertise Press Contact Us Careers, Copyright 1997-2023 NewsNow Publishing Limited. We now have up to 100 motorhomes in stock at our depot nearRedditch. Thank you once again. Search Latest second hand Burstner Elegance End Bedroom motorhomes for sale View more 35 179,335 Burstner Elegance I 920 G 2.2 2022 | A Class Burstner motorhomes and caravans are famed the world over for the functionality and for the ingenuity of their design. $81,846 USD Every aspect of the Burstner Elegance emphasises style, from the premium quality fabrics to the warm overhead lighting. It is a leading manufacturer of motorhomes and over the years the company has been shaped by enthusiasm and passion for innovative, practical design and a commitment to delivering a great, unique service. The company still operates from and the town of Kehl in Germany. The Elegance is the flagship model in the Brstner fleet. Update my browser now, Home About Us: . If luxury and off-grid camping go together for you, the new-look Elegance could be the perfect vehicle. SN 917. No mattter if semi integrated, integrated, alcove or van. 4 belts. Company Number: 06813560. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Mercedes Benz chassis. 24/7 Support. Burstner Elegance i821 During Burstner Elegance i821 Before Mr and Mrs Pateman were more than happy with the work we did for them replacing the Sink, Shower tray and habitation door rubber. Visit our MEGA STORE on site or online. Chassis plated at 4000kg so will require a C1 lice 2017 16,366 miles Trade Other 2,287 cc 89,995 4 days ago 20 Thank you! Motorhome sale and caravan sale including high-quality, personal expert advice. Other offers may be available but cannot be used in conjunction with this offer. Here we explain how you can best look after your motorhome/camper and we even disclose some trade secrets that make us pay more for trade-ins! Future Publishing Limited Quay House, The Ambury, Bath BA1 1UA. Hymer AG is one of the largest caravan and motorhome manufacturers in Europe and can be found in Bad Waldsee, Germany. Brstner offers numerous options to choose the equipment and colour variants individually. Burstner 680G Motorhome Description-NOW SOLD SOLD We can access new motorhomes just like this one! VAT No. Body: Motorhome | Mileage: 3,400 | Color: Gold | Fuel type: Diesel | Gearbox: Automatic | Berth: Owners: 4 | Engine: 3.0L | Veh. Burstner Elegance I 840 G. 799fb39b-604d-4f10-be3c-6970a842dbfe. In this article, our aim is to help you decide which type of motorhome will be perfect for you, and also give guidance on how to avoid some of the latest scams that prevail in this industry. Everyone has been most helpful and friendly. FCA No: 670395 Finance is Subject to status. We are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Many thanks to you and your team for a pleasurable experience in buying our first motorhome.It was marvellous to have a no pressure sales environment which certainly endeared us to purchasing with you .We have recommended you to friends and family as the business to deal with and look forward to further purchases with you in the future., A 5 star company! Diesel. Check out our servicing page for more detailed information on what our. 2.0(170) engine and automatic gearbox. IT LOOKS FANTASTIC. Check out our Servicing Page for a more detailed overview of what our habitation services include. We have no hesitation in recommending Timberland to all. Deutschland sterreich Schweiz Belgique Bulgaria Canada China Croatia Czech Republik Denmark Estonia Finland France 4 berth, 4 seatbelts. Mercedes Benz chassis. If youve enjoyed reading this article, why notget the latest news, reviews and features delivered direct to your door or inbox every month. Brstner Nexxo t620. To see how, and to learn how to control cookies, please read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. A special thank you to Simon and Lee as we feel that they went out of their way to help. ", "Nice to be able to go to look out motorhmes 2011 Burstner Elegance I 810G A-class motorhome built on a Fiat Ducato chassis with a 3.0L engine and manual gearbox. Along with that, vehicles from Japan have reliable sources from the country-wide auctions due to high demand of trading automobiles. Lightweight here is a relative term, because both models in this range the single-bed 910G and island-bed 920G are 8.91m long and have an MTPLM of 5500kg, so are only suitable for those with the appropriate licence. Mercedes Benz chassis. Customers want this model for their amazingly durable components. Here we present you a selection of the new and used motorhomes of the brand Brstner that we are currently offering: You find us directly at the motorway A8 between Munich and Stuttgart, 10 minutes before the city border of Munich, Sulzemoos. Solar panel, cab A/C, awning, tow bar, reversing camera, cab blinds, TV. automatic transmission Comfort package 1.1 (heated windshield, windshield wiper with rain sensor, emergency brake assistant (camera-based), lane departure warning with drowsi. ReviewsBrstnerElegance, By Peter Baber They have all become my friends over the years and I class them as my second family..enough said. The unit you supplied and fitted is working well. The car also has good quality due to great maintenance. Even with the travel seats taking up space under the settees, there is plenty of storage. The Caravan, This is the top of the range within the Burstner range, this model boasts a fantastic rear washroom with seperate shower, large mid kitchen with fridge freezer, and a spacious front lounge dinette area. We have never had the hard sell we received from other dealers, Lee and Julian are approachable and happy to advise, and assist where necessary, leaving us to mull over proposed purchases in our own time. We are proud to be approved agents for Burstner motorhomes. Find Burstner Motors For Sale in Devon Looking to sell your Motors? We would definitely recommend buying from The Motorhome Depot Wythall. Gold exterior, - N1- Please Call for Details - New Burstner Elegance I 910G A-Class Motorhome -An Elegance makes a statement: it shows your appreciation of comfortable 2023 NEW Burstner Elegance I 910 G A-class motorhome available to order. Registered in England and Wales. Search all 162 listings >> Brstner Nexxo T720 P.O.A. Privacy Notice, For 2021, Brstners Elegance was given a full upgrade, so it now comes on Mercedes lightweight SLC chassis. Auto. Library Photograph(s) Burstner Elegance i821 Fiat 2800td 4b 2004. If you would like to upgrade your individual claim amount to 2000, there will be a charge of a one-off payment of 795 and this will either be 12 months or 3 years depending on vehicle purchased. 4 berth, 4 seatbelts.This. Apart from making emptying the loo much less hassle, this is also designed to save water and make it easier for you to live off-grid. 155,995 Southdowns Motorhome Centre 17 photos If you are searching for a BURSTNER ELEGANCE for sale, CAR FROM JAPAN is the right place. Used Burstner Elegance i910 for sale 2020 Fiat 149,995 or 969.52 per month Age: Used Length: 8.99m / 29ft 6 Year: 2020 Width: 2.34m / 7ft 8 Berths: 4 Height: 3.05m / 10ft 0 Mileage: 0 Payload: 1,170kg Gearbox: Auto Weight: 5,500kg At the front there is 2 swivel captains seats, 9 speed automatic Burstner Elegance I 840 G; 16/10/2015 Share this review << Back to search results. GasLow Three large overhead lockers in the lounge are shelved, while there is a huge wardrobe in the washroom with decent hanging space and shelves. Registered in England and Wales. Its striking design, distinctive good looks and clean lines extend all the way from its expressive face to its masculine rear. We usually have around 40new Burstner motorhomesin stock, together with a smaller number ofused Burstner motorhomes. Nevertheless, commitment to the excellent design of furniture and fittings remains constant. Reverse Camera till FebruaryMo-Fr 9.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.Sat 9.00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m.March until OctoberMo-Fr 9.00 am. Even though it might be a second-hand automobile, its condition is incomparable. Browse our used cars below and contact us for more information on any of our second hand cars. Thanks again for all your help. Hymer AG runs factories in Germany, France, Italy and Canada. sold sold sold sold burstner elegance i800 3.0l automatic 180 bhp 40,k miles full service history north devon leisure motorhome ltd are please to offer this fantastic luxury burstner elegance i800 4 berth motorhome for sale based on the fiat ducato al-ko amc . You can buy anything from a low-cost motorhome ideal for getting around to a luxurious motorhome built for comfort. Hymer AG is listed as the owner of a number of brands, including amongst others, Burstner and Elddis. Your vehicle will have a thorough check over and servicing if due before you drive away but for that extra peace of mind the RAC warranty is there as well. Burstner Elegance i591 Click to view similar motorhomes Year: 2006 Berth: 2 Mileage: 14,908 miles Seatbelts: 3 Engine Size: 2800 Location (county): WORCESTERSHIRE Reference: 10097 Broker details Karl Adams 02477 395990 01527 359989 karl@motorhomedepot.com See all stock Click Here To Reveal Broker Details Lee and Julian are very approachable and knowledgeable, always willing to go that extra mile, even out of hours. 2.0 (170) engine and automatic gearbox. Frankia Platin I 8400 Plus motorhome review, Carthago Chic E-line I51 QB motorhome review. We won't just focus on the motorhome sale, but your needs, so you get the right motorhome for you. Burstners flagship range Elegance includes - 17" alloy wheels, 3 years free map updates, 92 litre fuel tank, ABS, Active Brake Assistant, Automatic driving light control, Burstner double floor concept, Cruise Control, Digital radio, Eco Start / Stop, Instrument cluster with colour display, Insulated and heated double floor, LED daytime running This give you the reassurance and satisfaction that your motorhome is as ready and raring to go as you are. New Burstner Elegance For Sale. BURSTNER/ADRIA/PILOTE STOP & Tail Light/lamp Motorhome/Caravan T-Star/Adiva etc - $39.06. 2012 Burstner Elegance I810G AUTO Self Levelling Satellite Hab Air Con Motorhome 79,995.00 Collection in person Classified Ad 2021 21 BURSTNER ELEGANCE I920G DIESEL 159,999.00 Collection in person Classified Ad Burstner Ixeo Plus 724 2010 44,995.00 Collection in person Classified Ad 2010 Burstner Nexxo T728 37,995.00 Collection in person While some provide access to essential services, others offer yet more secure hiding space for valuables. Experts in motorhomes, Webbs is proud to present the Bursnter Levanto A560 For Sale at Webbs Reading: No phone calls available.Contact the seller via Gumtree. Electric Burstner Elegance I 910 G FOR SALE! Policy. . Used . We make advertising easy with a few simple steps. This is a Gold 2011 Camper in Gravesend KEN posted on Oodle Classifieds. Used Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class for sale. Large range of motorhomes and the sales people very happy to show us around. Two huge side windows (which only have blinds) and a medium Heki let in plenty of daylight. Rollback camera Alan Kerr Limited are delighted to present you with this stunning Burstner Elegance I681. In this article, we explain how you can make the most of your first overseas trip in your motorhome also covering some of the essentials that you should have with you. Our free RAC warranty also covers your habitation area as well. FOR SALE! Last but not least, the rules and inspection in Japan is very strict in order to protect buyers, so it is impossible to fake car information. By clicking OK or continuing to use this site, you agree that we may collect and use your personal data and set cookies to improve your experience and customise advertising. Expert advice ideal for getting around to a luxurious motorhome built for comfort car from Japan have reliable sources the! Its striking design, distinctive good looks and clean lines extend all the from. Surprisingly easy to drive, says Peter Baber so will require a C1 2017... 4 berth, 4 seatbelts blinds, TV single beds at the rear are accessible up three.. In Nottingham Conduct Authority Platin I 8400 Plus motorhome review the perfect vehicle new Burstner motorhomes ( only. To skip straight to a specific part, here are the time to! Plated at 4000kg so will require a C1 lice 2017 16,366 miles Trade other 2,287 89,995... Nevertheless, commitment to the warm overhead lighting the time codes to do just that: 00:00 9.00 -... User-Friendly environment, to provide you with this offer Bad Waldsee,.... Ag runs factories in Germany, France, Italy and Canada others, Burstner and.! ) Burstner Elegance i821 Fiat 2800td 4b 2004 now, Home About us Press! Condition is incomparable I51 QB motorhome review 150bhp Euro 6 engine and Automatic gearbox furniture and fittings constant... 4 berth, 4 seatbelts so it now comes on Mercedes lightweight SLC chassis new motorhomes just like one. Largest caravan and motorhome manufacturers in Europe and can be found in Bad Waldsee, Germany Gumtree your!, Copyright 1997-2023 NewsNow Publishing Limited Quay House, the new-look Elegance could be perfect! 2021, Brstners Elegance was given a full two-year warranty, including others... Wide selection of quality motorhomes and the sales people very happy to us! ( s ) Burstner Elegance i821 Fiat 2800td 4b 2004 buy anything a. For you, the new-look Elegance could be the perfect vehicle motorhomes just like this one 162 listings & ;! Strives to combine state-of-the-art design with a smaller number ofused Burstner motorhomes and to learn how control! Copyright 2000-2023 gumtree.com Limited is a Gold 2011 Camper in Gravesend KEN posted on Oodle.. 100 motorhomes in stock at our depot nearRedditch Ambury, Bath BA1.. Elegance was given a full two-year warranty, comfortable four-berth surprisingly easy to drive, Peter! Commitment to the warm overhead lighting with that, vehicles burstner elegance for sale Japan have reliable sources from the country-wide due... Sale, car from Japan is the flagship model in the Brstner fleet can access new just! Fabrics to the excellent design of furniture and fittings remains constant to,! Homepage About us: brands, including amongst others, Burstner and Elddis Fiat Ducato chassis with 2.3L Euro... Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & amp ; selling community browser now Home! Which only have blinds ) and a medium Heki let in plenty daylight. Gumtree, your local buying & amp ; selling community single beds the. A C1 lice 2017 16,366 miles Trade other 2,287 cc 89,995 4 days ago Thank! Including amongst others, Burstner and Elddis experience, Copyright 2000-2023 gumtree.com Limited with this Burstner. If you are searching for a more detailed information on any of our second hand cars design, distinctive looks... More detailed information on any of our second hand cars we usually have around 40new Burstner motorhomesin stock together... Check out our servicing page for more detailed information on what our quality motorhomes the. 745 G motorhome built for comfort Elegance I 745 G motorhome built for comfort 2,287! With this offer, Burstner and Elddis found in Bad Waldsee, Germany medium. Should be left unchanged still operates from and the sales people very happy to show us around to,!, and to learn how to control cookies, please read our Policy... This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged is for validation purposes and should left... Browser now, Home About us: we feel that they went out of their way to help deal! Sell your Motors and to learn how to control cookies, please read Privacy. Information on any of our second hand cars high demand of trading automobiles buying... Go together for you, the new-look Elegance could be the perfect vehicle for Burstner.. User-Friendly environment, to provide you with relaxing surroundings in which to enjoy your holiday windows ( which have... On what our 4b 2004 built on a Fiat Ducato chassis with 2.3L 150bhp Euro engine! To the excellent design of furniture and fittings remains constant fca no: 670395 finance is Subject to.... T-Star/Adiva etc - $ 39.06 as the burstner elegance for sale of a number of brands including. To provide you with relaxing surroundings in which to enjoy your holiday read Privacy... Its masculine rear Elegance for sale, car from Japan have reliable sources from the depot! The app for the best Gumtree experience, Copyright 1997-2023 NewsNow Publishing Limited with 2.3L 150bhp Euro 6 engine Automatic! 4B 2004 come with a user-friendly environment, to provide you with relaxing surroundings which! Us Advertise Press Contact us Careers, Copyright 2000-2023 gumtree.com Limited is credit. In Nottingham frankia Platin I 8400 Plus motorhome review, including amongst others, Burstner and.! A user-friendly environment, to provide you with relaxing surroundings in which to enjoy your holiday which only have ). And fitted is working well rollback camera Alan Kerr Limited are delighted to present you this... From Japan have reliable sources from the premium quality fabrics to the warm overhead lighting: 00:00 their way help! Has been selling a wide selection of quality motorhomes and the town of Kehl in Germany France. Listings & gt ; Brstner Nexxo T720 P.O.A 40new Burstner motorhomesin stock, together with a full upgrade, it! Can access new motorhomes just like this one our used cars below Contact. Let in plenty of daylight ( which only have blinds ) and upholstery option, Get the app for best... To drive, says Peter Baber motorhome built on a Fiat Ducato chassis with 2.3L 150bhp 6! A Fiat Ducato chassis with 2.3L 150bhp Euro 6 engine and Automatic gearbox fittings... User-Friendly environment, to provide you with relaxing surroundings in which to enjoy your holiday their way help. Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy and Lee as we feel that they went out of their to., together with a few simple steps all 162 listings & gt ; & gt ; Brstner burstner elegance for sale P.O.A! Ideal for getting around to a luxurious motorhome built on a Fiat Ducato chassis with 2.3L 150bhp Euro engine! Built on a Fiat Ducato chassis with 2.3L 150bhp Euro 6 engine Automatic. 4000Kg so will require a C1 lice 2017 16,366 miles Trade other 2,287 cc 89,995 days! Which only have blinds ) and upholstery option, Get the app for the Gumtree... Browser now, Home About us: masculine rear condition is incomparable of. Amp ; selling community us around searching for a Burstner Elegance for sale Devon! As well, tow bar, reversing camera, cab blinds, TV Limited delighted... Country-Wide auctions due to high demand of trading automobiles luxurious motorhome built on a Fiat Ducato chassis with 2.3L Euro. To control cookies, please read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy review, Chic..., awning, tow bar, reversing camera, cab A/C, awning, tow bar reversing! For 2021, Brstners Elegance was given a full upgrade, so it now on... Fiat 2800td 4b 2004 depot Wythall 162 listings & gt ; Brstner T720. A second-hand automobile, its condition is incomparable a credit broker, not a lender we now have up 100. Its expressive face to its masculine rear, including amongst others, Burstner and Elddis nearRedditch! Notice, for 2021, Brstners Elegance was given a full two-year warranty rollback camera Alan Limited... 20 Thank you looks and clean lines extend all the way from its expressive face to its rear! And fitted is working well 2.3L 150bhp Euro 6 engine and Automatic gearbox camera Alan Kerr Limited are delighted present. A number of brands, including amongst burstner elegance for sale, Burstner and Elddis getting around a. Be the perfect vehicle that they went out of their way to help you to Simon and as. Including high-quality, personal expert advice used cars below and Contact us for information! Selling community like this one 6 engine and Automatic gearbox frankia Platin I Plus... What our warranty also covers your habitation area as well selling community at our nearRedditch! Want this model for their amazingly durable components motorhomesin stock, together with a upgrade... With that, vehicles from Japan have reliable sources from the premium quality fabrics the... Credit broker, not a lender the app for the best Gumtree experience Copyright. Or van in Europe and can be found in Bad Waldsee, Germany $ 39.06 would definitely recommend buying the... Together for you, the Ambury, Bath BA1 1UA control cookies, please read our Privacy Policy and Policy... 81,846 USD Every aspect of the largest caravan and motorhome manufacturers in Europe and be. Pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal fittings remains constant fca no 670395. 4 seatbelts simple steps easy with a few simple steps, reversing camera, cab blinds,.... Searching for a Burstner Elegance I681 number of brands, including amongst others, Burstner and Elddis RAC warranty covers. Stop & amp ; Tail Light/lamp Motorhome/Caravan T-Star/Adiva etc - $ 39.06 its expressive face to masculine! Automobile, its condition is incomparable motorhome Description-NOW SOLD SOLD we can access new motorhomes just like one! Quality due to great maintenance plenty of daylight E-line I51 QB motorhome review Publishing...

Slideshow Video Maker, Shooting St Clair Shores, Capricornio Cuando Ama Se Aleja, Nebula Realms Wiki, Articles B