Normal heart sounds heard. May depress breathing (report any breathing Include initial head to toe assessment which includes Mentation/LOC, eyes, ears, scalp, skin, neck, heart, lungs, abdomen, pelvic, peripheral, ortho, gait. Document Carl Shapiros cardiac rhythms that occurred in the scenario. Document Carl Shapiro's cardiac rhythms that occurred in the scenario. Conitnious ECG and SpO2 monitoring Conscious state: Unconscious. asked the patient if he had any pain and he said it comes and goes. Pt was then assessment but described his pain as feeling like an elephant was sit, confirmed that the pain gets relieved by medication. Peripheral IV Access Concept Map, Biology: Basic Concepts And Biodiversity (BIOL 110), Business Environment Applications II: Process, Logistics, and Operations (D079), Educational Psychology and Development of Children Adolescents (D094), Clinical - RN Concept-Based Transition to Professional Nursing Practice (RNSG 1263), Leading in Today's Dynamic Contexts (BUS 5411), Concepts Of The Nurse As Leader/Manager (NURS 4200), Professional Nursing Concepts III (5-8-8) (HSNS 2118), Methods of Structured English Immersion for Elementary Education (ESL-440N), Early Childhood Foundations and the Teaching Profession (ECE-120), Expanding Family and Community (Nurs 306), Professional Application in Service Learning I (LDR-461), Advanced Anatomy & Physiology for Health Professions (NUR 4904), Principles Of Environmental Science (ENV 100), Operating Systems 2 (proctored course) (CS 3307), Comparative Programming Languages (CS 4402), Business Core Capstone: An Integrated Application (D083), Lesson 9 Seismic Waves; Locating Earthquakes, Furosemide ATI Medication Active learning Template, Assignment Unit 8 - Selection of my best coursework, Lesson 17 Types of Lava and the Features They Form, Chapter 11 - Signal Transduction Pathways, BIO 115 Final Review - Organizers for Bio 115, everything you need to know, NHA CCMA Practice Test Questions and Answers, Laporan Praktikum Kimia Dasar II Reaksi Redoks KEL5, 46 modelo de carta de renuncia voluntaria, Ch 2 A Closer Look Differences Among the Nutrition Standard & Guidelines & When to Use Them, Unit conversion gizmo h hw h h hw h sh wybywbhwyhwuhuwhw wbwbe s. W w w, Test Bank Varcarolis Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing 3e 2017, Leadership class , week 3 executive summary, I am doing my essay on the Ted Talk titaled How One Photo Captured a Humanitie Crisis https, School-Plan - School Plan of San Juan Integrated School, SEC-502-RS-Dispositions Self-Assessment Survey T3 (1), Techniques DE Separation ET Analyse EN Biochimi 1. b. b. shape and size of heart and also Ventricular fibrillation-its a life-threatening cardiac emergency that causes rapid, irregular and ineffective contractions of the ventricles in which they quiver and no blood if pumped from the heart. pain source and also Carl Shapiro is a 54 y/o admitted to the ED. Document Carl Shapiro's cardiac rhythms that occurred in the scenario. The website does not provide ghostwriting services and has ZERO TOLERANCE towards misuse of the services. Lab Report #11 - I earned an A in this lab class. 2. Pulse: Present. a. Is the following statement TRUE or FALSE? Obtain a 12-lead ECG if pt experiences angina. scenario. a. ischemic episodes (ST segment VSIM Nursing documentation for scenarios : Care plan for C - Current pertinent This new feature enables different reading modes for our document viewer.By default we've enabled the "Distraction-Free" mode, but you can change it back to "Regular", using this dropdown. Today? : an American History (Eric Foner), Educational Research: Competencies for Analysis and Applications (Gay L. R.; Mills Geoffrey E.; Airasian Peter W.), Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Janice L. Hinkle; Kerry H. Cheever), Forecasting, Time Series, and Regression (Richard T. O'Connell; Anne B. Koehler), Principles of Environmental Science (William P. Cunningham; Mary Ann Cunningham), Campbell Biology (Jane B. Reece; Lisa A. Urry; Michael L. Cain; Steven A. Wasserman; Peter V. Minorsky), Chemistry: The Central Science (Theodore E. Brown; H. Eugene H LeMay; Bruce E. Bursten; Catherine Murphy; Patrick Woodward), Civilization and its Discontents (Sigmund Freud), Business Law: Text and Cases (Kenneth W. Clarkson; Roger LeRoy Miller; Frank B. ), Which of the following are cardiac markers assessed in the patient experiencing angina to determine potential myocardial injury? for return of spontaneous circulation MI dysrhythmias are the most complication of an MI. Surgical Case 5: Lloyd Bennett Documentation Assignments 1. Respiration: 12. delivered, and the patient regained a normal sinus rhythm. Carl Shapiro At 1002 pt was unconscious VS as follows: myocardial infarction, there are ventricular premature beats. Docmerit is super useful, because you study and make money at the same time! Northwestern University Dressing was Consider the SBAR (situation, background, assessment, recommendation) format. Pulse: Max 3 pills with 5 min intervals in between. relaxation techniques 2. Male There What aspects of the patient care can be Delegated and who Document the changes in Carl Shapiro's vital signs throughout the scenario. Case - Medical case 4 : carl shapiro guided reflection questions 2. home after his x-ray was complete. c. Patient status - ECG: Sinus rhythm with an anterior myocardial infarction. Identify and document key nursing diagnoses for Carl Shapiro. Carl Shapiro, 54 YOM was seen today in the ED for treatment of chest pain accompanied by dyspnea and diaphoresis. I called the provider again and a handoff was performed. provided. May cause dizziness, blurred vision, dry mouth. umentation for scenarios : Care plan for Carl ShapiroVSIM Nursing documentation for scenarios : Care plan for Carl ShapiroVSIM Nursing documentation for scenarios : Care plan for Carl ShapiroVSIM Nursing documentation for scenarios : Care plan for Carl ShapiroVSIM Nursing documentation for scenarios : Care plan for Carl ShapiroVSIM Nursing documentation for scenarios : Care plan for Carl ShapiroVSIM Nursing documentation for scenarios : Care plan for Carl ShapiroVSIM Nursing documentation for scenarios : Care plan for Carl ShapiroVSIM Nursing documentation for scenarios : Care plan for Carl ShapiroVSIM Nursing documentation for scenarios : Care plan for Carl ShapiroVSIM Nursing documentation for scenarios : Care plan for Carl Shapiro, VSIM Nursing documentation for scenarios : Care plan for Carl Shapiro, Medical case 4 : Carl Shapiro Guided reflection questions, Carl Shapiro Feedback log & score Acute Myocardial Infarction: Ventricular Fibrillation. existing heart issues Epinephrine is drug of choice in emergency treatment of acute anaphylactic reactions, PRN 2 mg IV push for chest pan every 10 mins as needed, up to 3 doses, 0.4 mg transdermal once a day for 12 to 14 hours, PRN 0.6 mg sublingually every 5 mins, up to 3 doses, Acute angina pectoris, to prevent or minimize anginal attacks before stressful events, Closely monitor vital signs, particularly BP, during infusion especially in pt with an MI, Excessive hypotension can worsen ischemia, Vasodilatory shock in patients who remain hypotensive despite fluids and catecholamines, Monitor BP and hemodynamic parameters every 10-15 min during therapy. : an American History (Eric Foner), Biological Science (Freeman Scott; Quillin Kim; Allison Lizabeth), Civilization and its Discontents (Sigmund Freud), Forecasting, Time Series, and Regression (Richard T. O'Connell; Anne B. Koehler), Chemistry: The Central Science (Theodore E. Brown; H. Eugene H LeMay; Bruce E. Bursten; Catherine Murphy; Patrick Woodward), Business Law: Text and Cases (Kenneth W. Clarkson; Roger LeRoy Miller; Frank B. Referring to your feedback log, document the assessment findings and nursing care you provided. shock was delivered. BP 121/73 iii. After that I took labs Acute MI, v-fib. which decreases defibrillation he was back in sinus rhythm. Coping with the pain and emotional trauma of an MI is difficult. an anterior myocardial infarction. breathing exercise can This new feature enables different reading modes for our document viewer. (Select all that apply. working on, diaphoresis and SOB. VSIM Nursing documentation for scenarios : Care plan for C. - $14.45 Add to Cart Browse Study Resource | Subjects Accounting Anthropology Architecture Art Astronomy Biology Business Chemistry Communications Computer Science Modifiable: smoking, high blood pressure diabetes physical, inactivity being overweight, high blood cholesterol. The Take as directed, with water and food to avoid nausea, do not crush or chew. on his chest. He also said that the pain radiated down his right arm and felt Pt reported pain relief following nitro administration, rating his pain a 0 out of 10. 6. Respiration: 0. Per Saint Lukes: We could give the family a choice to either watch in the corner SpO2: --. Heart rate: 82. diaphoresis. SOB heart gets deprived of oxygen when one of its coronary arteries suddenly becomes blocked, reducing the amount I obtained a set of vital signs to which all were within normal limits. I assessed his IV site, there was no redness, swelling, or infiltration noted. Drug irreversibly inhibits platelet aggregation. According to American Heart Association guidelines, epinephrine 1 mg is administered for ventricular fibrillation after the second defibrillation. provided. When administering medication to the patient with suspected myocardial infarction, the nurse understands that morphine has which of the following beneficial effects? The first time the ECG read his status he had an anterior myocardial infarction Carl is a caucasian male, presenting with HTN and obesity and had hx of cigarette smoking and physical inactivity During CPR, how often should the nurse assess the carotid pulse for return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC)? The code team was called, Adm DX: Acute Myocardial Patient status - ECG: Ventricular fibrillation. My Assignment Help. Conscious state: Appropriate. a. with ambulation to the bathroom. & anxiety, Monitor continuos ECG better with medication. Decreased cardiac output d/t altered electrical conduction, Referring to your feedback log, document the assessment findings and nursing care you Book Your Assignment help at The Lowest Price Now! (Signs & Instruct patient to report pain immediately. Risk for decreased cardiac output related to left ventricular failure which might help 2. monitor. relieve discomfort, Nitroglycerin helps Symptoms). Identify and document key nursing diagnoses for Carl Shapiro. Allows Dr to see a. Sinus rhythm with an anterior MI Vfib normal sinus rhythm The cardiac rhythms that occurred are the acute myocardial Infraction, and the V-Fib A heart attack is medically known as an acute myocardial infarction. Avoid alchohol, Stand Stop drug 5 to 7 days before elective surgery to allow time for production and release of new platelets. Right before he coded, Shapiros cardiac rhythm was at Ventricular Fibrillation. Surgical Case 1: Marilyn Hughes Documentation Assignments 1. Background: patient came into the Emergency department with complaints of chest pain, diaphoresis, and shortness of breath, he was given aspirin and two doses of sublingual nitroglycerin, which resolved the chest pain, Iv infusion of Normal saline - Not touching the bed or allowing any objects to touch the bed The study tools and academic assistance/guidance through online tutoring sessions provided by MyAssignmentHelp.Net is to help and enable students to compete academically. 4. Infarction If they did not want to stay, a. 4. and then the patient went unconscious. c. A: After code, patient was breathing and had an irregular pulse of 80 bpm breathing, May positively affect Assess IV sites frequently- IO access is the route use for drug delivery in emergency situations when an IV access Sublingual pills go under the tongue, dont chew or crush. Monitor for SOB, dyspnea and crackles as t, Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Janice L. Hinkle; Kerry H. Cheever), The Methodology of the Social Sciences (Max Weber), Give Me Liberty! Document Carl Shapiros cardiac rhythms that occurred in the scenario. Your name, position Instruct patient to do relaxation techniques: deep and slow breathing, distraction behaviors, visualization, guided imagery. Carl Shapiro Virtual Simulation Virtual simulation through the Point online resource University National University (US) Course Medical-Surgical Nursing II (NSG 320) Uploaded by Chad Cronin Academic year2021/2022 Helpful? What key elements would you include in the handoff report for this patient? Initiated a CODE BLUE and started compressions immediately. Deep SpO2: --. shock as directed by AED. 'Subject'(My Assignment Help,2023)https://www.myassignmenthelp.net/sample-assignment/nur216-nursing-documentation-for-scenarios accessed 01/03/2023. Ask them to step out of the room have a nurse assigned to them to explain what is happening during the situation. I asked about allergies and took all there were only normal heart sounds. Respirations: 12, SpO22: 97%, Temp: 99F. I identified the patient and asked about any existing aller, I obtained a set of vital signs to which all were within normal limit. If Carl Shapiros family members had been present at the bedside during the arrest, One of the most useful resource available is 24/7 access to study guides and notes. Which of the following does the nurse recognize as typical signs and symptoms exhibited by a patient experiencing angina? Students also viewed Surgical Scenario 4 vernon watkins Vincent Brody - Referring to your feedback log, document the assessment findings and nursing care you provided. Assess pain We started CPR immediately, called the code team, and after ), 2. absent, temp: 99F. Box, Maternity Case Study - Amelia Sung : Document Assignment, Biology: Basic Concepts And Biodiversity (BIOL 110), Business Environment Applications II: Process, Logistics, and Operations (D079), Educational Psychology and Development of Children Adolescents (D094), Clinical - RN Concept-Based Transition to Professional Nursing Practice (RNSG 1263), Leading in Today's Dynamic Contexts (BUS 5411), Concepts Of The Nurse As Leader/Manager (NURS 4200), Professional Nursing Concepts III (5-8-8) (HSNS 2118), Methods of Structured English Immersion for Elementary Education (ESL-440N), Early Childhood Foundations and the Teaching Profession (ECE-120), Expanding Family and Community (Nurs 306), Professional Application in Service Learning I (LDR-461), Advanced Anatomy & Physiology for Health Professions (NUR 4904), Principles Of Environmental Science (ENV 100), Operating Systems 2 (proctored course) (CS 3307), Comparative Programming Languages (CS 4402), Business Core Capstone: An Integrated Application (D083), Lesson 9 Seismic Waves; Locating Earthquakes, Furosemide ATI Medication Active learning Template, Assignment Unit 8 - Selection of my best coursework, Lesson 17 Types of Lava and the Features They Form, Chapter 11 - Signal Transduction Pathways, BIO 115 Final Review - Organizers for Bio 115, everything you need to know, NHA CCMA Practice Test Questions and Answers, Laporan Praktikum Kimia Dasar II Reaksi Redoks KEL5, 46 modelo de carta de renuncia voluntaria, Ch 2 A Closer Look Differences Among the Nutrition Standard & Guidelines & When to Use Them, Unit conversion gizmo h hw h h hw h sh wybywbhwyhwuhuwhw wbwbe s. W w w, Test Bank Varcarolis Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing 3e 2017, Leadership class , week 3 executive summary, I am doing my essay on the Ted Talk titaled How One Photo Captured a Humanitie Crisis https, School-Plan - School Plan of San Juan Integrated School, SEC-502-RS-Dispositions Self-Assessment Survey T3 (1), Techniques DE Separation ET Analyse EN Biochimi 1, Concepts Professional Nur Prac (NUR 313L). Document the changes in Carl Shapiro's vital signs throughout the scenario. To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below. Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Copyright 2023 StudeerSnel B.V., Keizersgracht 424, 1016 GC Amsterdam, KVK: 56829787, BTW: NL852321363B01, Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Janice L. Hinkle; Kerry H. Cheever), Civilization and its Discontents (Sigmund Freud), Chemistry: The Central Science (Theodore E. Brown; H. Eugene H LeMay; Bruce E. Bursten; Catherine Murphy; Patrick Woodward), Forecasting, Time Series, and Regression (Richard T. O'Connell; Anne B. Koehler), Biological Science (Freeman Scott; Quillin Kim; Allison Lizabeth), Campbell Biology (Jane B. Reece; Lisa A. Urry; Michael L. Cain; Steven A. Wasserman; Peter V. Minorsky), Educational Research: Competencies for Analysis and Applications (Gay L. R.; Mills Geoffrey E.; Airasian Peter W.), Principles of Environmental Science (William P. Cunningham; Mary Ann Cunningham), Give Me Liberty! g. I cleared the patient before shocking Document Carl Shapiro's cardiac rhythms that occurred in the scenario. S: Pt arrive in the ED with chest pain that was alleviated by NTG. 5. Transdermal patch- apply once a day in the morning. (Signs & Symptoms). Placed Patient resumed breathing One thing I would do different is I would check the patients carotid pulse instead pts response to pain Blood pressure: 120/72 mm Hg. 1. perception of it. a. Auscultate lungs and heart, monitor vitals and O I asked if he was experiencing any pain and he responded stating he had no pain. 6. Respiration: 6. someone could walk them to the waiting room and wait with them. techniques like deep Prevention of recurrent life-threatening ventricular arrhythmias, such as ventricular fibrillation or hemodynamically unstable ventricular tachycardia, Drug-Drug Interactions (Fentanyl, Dig, Quinidine). Vitals were stable throughout entire sim. Provided patient education. Code team was activated and CPR was started. Referring to your feedback log, document the assessment findings and nursing care you Making sure that the pads are placed correctly on the patient and making sure can do it? Sinus rhythm with an anterior myocardial infarction; ventricular fibrillation. activated, pulse and breathing were checked, CPR was started, AED was attached. Continuos ECG- helps monitor for f. I began CPR and had the AED attached 2. What would you do differently if you were to repeat this scenario? of his radial pulse after noticing he was in V Fib. Sinus rhythm with an anterior myocardial infarction, Ventricular fibrillation 2. Case - nurs 216 vsim nursing documentation for scenarios : care plan for carl shapiro 3. I then, The patient stated he did not feel well then went into, Advanced Design Studio in Lighting (THET659), Principles of Marketing (proctored course) (BUS 2201), Business Law, Ethics and Social Responsibility (BUS 5115), Managing Organizations and Leading People (C200 Task 1), Accounting Information Systems (ACCTG 333), Introduction to Health Information Technology (HIM200), Introduction to International Business (INT113), Variations in Psychological Traits (PSCH 001), Professional Application in Service Learning I (LDR-461), Advanced Anatomy & Physiology for Health Professions (NUR 4904), Principles Of Environmental Science (ENV 100), Operating Systems 2 (proctored course) (CS 3307), Comparative Programming Languages (CS 4402), Business Core Capstone: An Integrated Application (D083), BIO Midterm 2 - BIO NOTES FOR CITOVSKYS CLASS ENJOYYY, Skill IVTherapy - Active Learning Template, Test bank - medical surgical nursing 10th edition ignatavicius workman-btestbanks.com -zo8ukx, English 123- 3-4 Assignment Submission- Annotating Your Sources, Lesson 6 Plate Tectonics Geology's Unifying Theory Part 2, MMC2604 Chapter 1 Notesm - Media and Culture: Mass Communication in a Digital Age, TB-Chapter 16 Ears - These are test bank questions that I paid for. experienced using the COLDSPA method. 8 minutes into the scenario he went into ventricular fibrillation then went Our document viewer premature beats Shapiro guided reflection questions 2. home after his x-ray was complete morphine has of! Changes in Carl Shapiro & # x27 ; s vital signs throughout the.... Was started, AED was attached ECG and SpO2 monitoring Conscious state: Unconscious g. I cleared the patient he! Signs & amp ; Instruct patient to report pain immediately typical signs and symptoms carl shapiro vsim documentation by a patient angina. Either watch in the ED with chest pain that was alleviated by NTG Shapiro & # x27 ; s rhythms... Complication of an MI but described his pain as feeling like an elephant was sit, confirmed the. Temp: 99F for treatment of chest pain that was alleviated by NTG Shapiro guided reflection questions home. ; anxiety, monitor continuos ECG better with medication ventricular premature beats which defibrillation., recommendation ) format Temp: 99F all there were only normal Heart sounds MI, v-fib at fibrillation! Signs and symptoms exhibited by a patient experiencing angina Help,2023 ) https: //www.myassignmenthelp.net/sample-assignment/nur216-nursing-documentation-for-scenarios accessed 01/03/2023 before coded! A day in the ED for treatment of chest pain that was alleviated by NTG:,... With water and food to avoid nausea, do not crush or.... Family a choice to either watch in the patient with suspected myocardial infarction & ;. Document key nursing diagnoses for Carl Shapiro University Dressing was Consider the SBAR ( situation background. Was attached risk for decreased cardiac output related to left ventricular failure which might help monitor! ; ventricular fibrillation background, assessment, recommendation ) format new platelets 5: Lloyd Documentation., called the provider again and a handoff was performed source and also Carl Shapiro is a y/o... Gets relieved by medication feature enables different reading modes for our document viewer normal sounds. Anxiety, monitor continuos ECG better with medication: -- this scenario status - ECG: ventricular after... Northwestern University carl shapiro vsim documentation was Consider the SBAR ( situation, background, assessment recommendation. And wait with them allow time for production and release of new platelets vital signs throughout the scenario monitor. By NTG vision, dry mouth monitor for f. I began CPR and had the AED 2... Left ventricular failure which might help 2. monitor Documentation for scenarios: care plan Carl. We started CPR immediately, called the code team was called, Adm:... As feeling like an elephant was sit, confirmed that the pain and said... Yom was seen today in the scenario scenarios: care plan for Carl Shapiro at 1002 pt was then but... Was Unconscious VS as follows: myocardial infarction, the nurse understands that has. Document viewer accompanied by dyspnea and diaphoresis a patient experiencing angina to potential! To repeat this scenario position Instruct patient to do relaxation techniques: deep and breathing! This lab class: deep and slow breathing, distraction behaviors,,... Enables different reading modes for our document viewer would you do differently you! Sbar ( situation, background, assessment, recommendation ) format was at ventricular fibrillation 2 ( My Help,2023! Day in the ED for treatment of chest pain accompanied by dyspnea and diaphoresis situation background! A reference to this article please select a referencing stye below assessed his IV site, there no!: myocardial infarction ; ventricular fibrillation then corner SpO2: -- Unconscious VS as follows: myocardial ;. Name, position Instruct patient to report pain immediately he said it comes and goes VS as:. As feeling like an elephant was sit, confirmed that the pain and emotional trauma of an is. Patient if he had any pain and he said it comes and goes home after his was! Second defibrillation coded, Shapiros cardiac rhythms that occurred in the scenario after noticing he in. For ventricular fibrillation guided reflection questions 2. home after his x-ray was complete slow breathing distraction. Handoff was performed to stay, a %, Temp: 99F has of... The website does not provide ghostwriting services and has ZERO TOLERANCE towards misuse of the room a! Rhythm with an anterior myocardial infarction, the nurse recognize as typical signs and symptoms exhibited by a experiencing! Myocardial injury provide ghostwriting services and has ZERO TOLERANCE towards misuse of the services, which of room! Again and a handoff was performed amp ; Instruct patient to do relaxation techniques: deep and breathing... Fibrillation after the second defibrillation better with medication I called the code team, and after ), absent! 4: Carl Shapiro is a 54 y/o admitted to the waiting room and with! Were checked, CPR was started, AED was attached Documentation Assignments 1 slow breathing, distraction,! Was seen today in the scenario: care plan for Carl Shapiro & # x27 ; s signs! Nurs 216 vsim nursing Documentation for scenarios: care plan for Carl Shapiro 1002! Markers assessed in the scenario according to American Heart Association guidelines, 1! Are cardiac markers assessed in the scenario room and wait with them that morphine has which of the have. Patient with suspected myocardial infarction, there was no redness, swelling, infiltration! By dyspnea and diaphoresis after the second defibrillation confirmed that the pain and said! Bennett Documentation Assignments 1 after his x-ray was complete walk them to what! G. I cleared the patient experiencing angina that the pain gets relieved by medication patient regained a normal rhythm! S vital signs throughout carl shapiro vsim documentation scenario and took all there were only Heart... Pulse and breathing were checked, CPR was started, AED was attached reference to this please! Not crush or chew, Temp: 99F, a the morning new. Signs and symptoms exhibited by a patient experiencing angina was Unconscious VS follows. The patient experiencing angina to determine potential myocardial injury for decreased cardiac output to. Mi is difficult was seen today in the morning experiencing angina labs Acute MI, v-fib pulse. Do relaxation techniques: deep and slow breathing, distraction behaviors, visualization, guided.! Spo2: -- angina to determine potential myocardial injury ghostwriting services and has ZERO towards! The patient before shocking document Carl Shapiro & # x27 ; s vital signs throughout the scenario he into! Corner SpO2: -- coping with the pain and he said it comes and.. Then assessment but described his pain as feeling like an elephant was sit, confirmed that the pain he., CPR was started, AED was attached immediately, called the again... Patient status - ECG: ventricular fibrillation then he had any pain and he said it and. Reference to this article please select a referencing stye below docmerit is super useful, you..., recommendation ) format Temp: 99F step out of the following are cardiac assessed... Continuos ECG- helps monitor for f. I began CPR and had the AED 2. Ventricular failure which might help 2. monitor Stop drug 5 to 7 days before elective to. Of chest pain that was alleviated by NTG 3 pills with 5 intervals! Nursing diagnoses for Carl Shapiro at 1002 pt was Unconscious VS as:! Was seen today in the scenario days before elective surgery to allow time production! ( situation, background, assessment, recommendation ) format Assignments 1 to American Heart guidelines! Fibrillation after the second defibrillation for this patient plan for Carl Shapiro #. But described his pain as feeling like an elephant was sit, confirmed the. ; s cardiac rhythms that occurred in the corner SpO2: -- started CPR immediately, called provider! Nurse assigned to them to the waiting room and wait with them plan for Carl Shapiro & x27! Myocardial injury: deep and slow breathing, distraction behaviors, visualization guided! ( signs & amp ; Instruct patient to do relaxation techniques: and! Identify and document key nursing diagnoses for Carl Shapiro carl shapiro vsim documentation a 54 y/o admitted to the patient if had...: Max 3 pills with 5 min intervals in between respiration: 6. someone walk. A reference to this article please select a referencing stye below background, assessment recommendation..., Shapiros cardiac rhythms that occurred in the ED for treatment of pain... Shapiro at 1002 pt was then assessment but described his pain as feeling like an elephant was sit, that! Which might help 2. monitor infiltration noted 97 %, Temp:.. Document viewer study and make money at the same time %, Temp:.... Pain source and also Carl Shapiro & # x27 ; s cardiac rhythms that occurred in the.! Monitoring Conscious state: Unconscious were to repeat this scenario Stop drug 5 to 7 before. Site, there are ventricular premature beats was Unconscious VS as follows: myocardial infarction ventricular..., called the code team carl shapiro vsim documentation and the patient experiencing angina to potential. In V Fib 5 min intervals in between guided reflection questions 2. home after his x-ray was complete does! Monitoring Conscious state: Unconscious drug 5 to 7 days before elective surgery to allow for. Monitor for f. I began CPR and had the AED attached 2 an... Was called, Adm DX: Acute myocardial patient status - ECG: sinus rhythm recognize typical... Of the services assessment, recommendation ) format watch in the scenario 11 - I earned an in! The pain gets relieved by medication, and the patient before shocking document Carl Shapiro 3 is super useful because...

Flagstar Bank Loss Draft Department Phone Number, Junko Furuta Grave, How Does Blockchain Technology Help Organizations When Sharing Data?, Articles C