Hop on the Marilyn Jean IV to enjoy the fireworks on this no-frills 4th of July cruise. Kind of messed up . Chevron down. How can a company allow that when they are selling a firework viewing experience? We would highly recommend to anyone. Still it was a nice ride! Well, that's how it was with the fireworks. The bar remained open, and more food seemed to be circulated as we made our way back to the pier tired but VERY happy.So, would I recommend this experience? Social distancing is not required. David the tour g, A wonderful guide David was so knowledgeable about NY and was able to give so much information about the history of, One of the best experiences from my latest visit to NYC. A note from Circle Line: 4th of July Fireworks Cruise. Returning (Approx. Also, the view of the Statue of Liberty was awesome, we got very close to it for some great pics! Went on Saturday 15 June 130pm session. They also ran out of ice. Tip: For guests driving to Pier 38, Circle Line offers convenient parking with rates starting at $30. Enjoy breathtaking views, a three-hour open bar, live DJs, party favors, and a buffet dinner. Lake Elsinore: "Party in the Park" with games, a bike-and-wagon parade for kids and BBQ, at 10:30 a.m. at Summerly Park, 18505 Malaga Road. Tradues em contexto de "fireworks " en ingls-portugus da Reverso Context : Confetti, snow, paper airplanes, rainbow, and fireworks the Flash Clip Construction visual library contains all those effects. When: 5-9:30 p.m. July 4. When the fireworks started all we could see was the stupid roof for the bar. Expensive and awful 4th of July cruise. They didnt have enough seats for everyone to sit on the top outside deck, so we had to sit inside and couldnt enjoy the view nearly as much as those outside. $125 per person Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Tripster's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Even though winter it was so beautiful. loved david the guide he was very knowledgeable and had a very funny commentary. Kid-Friendly July 4th Cruises in Manhattan Circle Line - Midtown West Departs from Pier 83 at 42nd Street and the Hudson River 6:45pm departure $229 per person; $179 for children under 12 The Circle Line offers its usual competitive Manhattan price this year. He was so loud and obnoxious talking about. Very easy to book on line. I would say that if you wanted to take a boat tour, this is definitely a good one. Plenty of water for the kids and a few glasses of wine for me. Myself, mam and sister visited in Nov'22 and we wanted to, Circle line tour around Manhattan on Valentines Day was a real treasure. United Nations Headquarters Tours & Tickets, Museum of Arts and Design (MAD) Tours & Tickets, Museum of the City of New York Tours & Tickets, Central Park Conservatory Garden Tours & Tickets, Episcopal Church of the Heavenly Rest Tours & Tickets, Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) Tours & Tickets. When setting sail with kids, shorter rides are probably best. See the glow of the setting sun, the breathtaking Manhattan Skyline and the famous NYC fireworks from the water. Circle Line 4th of July Fireworks Cruise Tickets Adult: $249 Child: $199 The standard tickets for the 4th of July NYC fireworks cruise include the following: Unlimited soda, beer, and wine Access to buffet showcasing 4th of July classics from hot dogs and mac 'n cheese to hamburgers and barbecues A world-class DJ will be there to play the hottest music, turning the deck into a huge dance floor and the celebration into a total night out. David was very knowledgeable and welcoming. There were passed canapes, as well as a full buffet dinner (tho served rather late -- I ended up filling up on appetizers). It was an excellent tour. Social distancing is not required. Very relaxing, fun and a beautiful evening. I had a great experience. Met above expectations! Truely jaw dropping.something which everyone should experience at least once in their lifetime.I, on the other hand, have been extremely fortunate, and have experienced the 4th July fireworks from the Hudson River TWICE! (Video), These Cruise Lines Will Require a Booster Shot to Board Starting March 1. I thought that was bad, but before the fireworks started they spun the boat around to point toward back to the dock. Food and drink were included. Afterwards, everyone sat back down and all was well. The patriotic spirit and atmosphere go through the roof here! The times listed below are for actual departure, so aim to arrive at least a half-hour ahead of time. Sure could used drink holders to help with the juggling. Required fields are marked *. I know you cant bring. Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy. Light Up Arlington. How do you not know how many plates you need, after doing cruises for years . I had a wonderful experience from the time I arrived and waited in line to board until the time it was over. Since the fireworks were not until 9:30 I wondered how it would be to just sit there for 3 hours but with the music and meeting/talking to some new people the time went by rather fast. $520, If youre looking for something a little fancier than the standard Independence Day barbecue, opt for this five-course dinner cruise by World Yacht. ". Spend the Fourth of July cruising along the Manhattan skyline with this festive Circle Line cruise. If we had paid $40 or $50 for this, I would have been ok with it.but $260 ($520 a couple).youve got to be kidding. What a rip off. Q:Can I take the subway to get to the Circle Line: 4th of July Fireworks Cruise? There was an upper deck that they only allowed 40 people upcouldnt figure out how the 40 were selected. The cruise was organized well and the staff was professional and friendly. Adults can enjoy an open bar, while kids are treated to unlimited soda. Then its time to board the World Yacht Duchessfor an evening cruise complete with an open bar, buffet dinner and primeviews of the fireworks. See the most spectacular fireworks show in the world from a boat! Best way to see the fireworks in New York City. Q:Do I need to book the Circle Line: 4th of July Fireworks Cruise in advance? $245 per person One of our favorite annual events, the Macy's Fourth of July fireworks display, is ready to light up the city skyline and what better way to see the show than aboard one of the many family-friendly July 4th cruises that set sail that evening? The view from the top deck is outstanding but the views from the inside are just as nice - and much cooler with the A/C. I raced to the back of the boat. On your cruise, enjoy a buffer dinner, and see sights from the water, including the Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty. A note from Circle Line: 4th of July Fireworks Cruise. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. 8 Cruises From NYC to Europe, the Caribbean, and More, More Cruise Lines to Start Allowing Unvaccinated Passengers on Board, New Zealand Welcomes Cruise Ships Back as Borders Fully Reopen, This Luxury Cruise Line Just Unveiled 'Grand Voyages' for 2024 Including a 79-night Sail Across Europe, Every Cruise Line's Requirements for COVID Vaccines, Testing, Holland America Line Is Offering 50% Off 2022 and 2023 Cruises If You Book Soon, This Vintage Train Will Take You on a 1940s-inspired Ride Along the Hudson River and It Departs From NYC, CDC Now Advises Against Cruises Regardless of Vaccination Status, CDC Drops Warning Against Cruising for the First Time in 2 Years, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises Cancel Cruises What to Know If You're Scheduled to Sail, MSC Cruises Will Call NYC Home Next Year With Cruises to the Caribbean, Bermuda, Canada, More, The Hottest New Amenity Among Uber-luxe Hotels? Schedule. Maybe viewing on the other boats was better (we were on The Manhattan). coeur d'alene 4th of july 2022 Actualidad. I will be taking this cruise again next year if I am in the city! So blast a few patriotic songs, fill up on ribs from the best BBQ restaurants and let freedom ring this Fourth of July. Would not use this company for a dinner cruise event again. The cruise would probably be ok if all you wanted to do is drink . FOURTH OF JULY IN PACIFIC PALISADES. At 9:30 we literally had a front row seat to some of the most spectacular fireworks I have ever seen. NY Waterway's 4th of July Fireworks cruise sails down the Hudson River and around the tip of Manhattan to provide spectacular views of the New York City skyline. We had a great time best view to watch fireworks. You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. Active and non-active military members can enjoy 50% off on all its sightseeing cruises and boat tours. Bring your family and friends on one of our elegant boats into New York . Then when it came to the fireworks, they didnt even dock close to the bridge. This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. How long do I have to wait for confirmation. Visit our FAQs -https://www.circleline.com/about/frequently-asked-questionsWant to see more of the city? FROM COMMANDER JIM CRAGG: Our flag, the Star and Stripes, is the intersection between the veteran and the citizen. Departs from Brooklyn Army Terminal, 140 58th Street If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. I chose the Circle Line Downtown Zephyr trip for a couple of reasons: the (comparatively) reasonable price ($250/pp); the Zephyr, which is a great boat and has lots of outside space, comfortable inside, and cash bar (since I didn't want to be surrounded by drunks.) You'll capture the setting sun, the city's twinkling lights and colorful fireworks from the water during this memorable evening! WOW! The display illuminates the East River annually, and nothing quite compares with watching the celebration up close from the water on a July 4th cruise in NYC. No place better to see the fireworks on the 4th of July. Click for more info! Get ready to bust a move to thumping mixes or grooves to hip hop, techno, and even slow music at the Circle Line Cruise 4th of July New York. When: July 2. All Rights Reserved. $185 per person Cost: Free. A cash bar is available. I emailed Robert (found his email in some reviews) and he replied within an hour that changes had been made to address some shortcomings in the past. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 2023 Circle Line: 4th of July Fireworks Cruise, Curio Collection by Hilton Hotels in New York City, Ascend Collection Hotels in New York City, Hotels near The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Hotels near The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Hotels near John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (JFK), Hotels near Newark Liberty Intl Airport (EWR), Motels near Newark Liberty Intl Airport (EWR), Motels near John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (JFK). See the glow of the setting sun, the breathtaking Manhattan Skyline and the famous NYC fireworks from the water. They did however make it so they moved the chairs so everyone could stand on the top deck to see the firework display, which was nice. (And what you're getting, for the most part, is just a front-row seat for the fireworks.). Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experiences start time will not be accepted. Live music, food trucks, kid-friendly . Circle Line also announced tickets for its five-hour Fourth of July Fireworks Cruise, which will include a socially-distanced party, complete with DJ and cash bar concession stand. Theres no better day to journey around NYC and catch the stunning sights of its iconic landmarks, including the Empire State Building, the Brooklyn Bridge, and the Statue of Liberty than Americas birthday. Rather spend Fourth of July at the beach. Dinner buffet selections include roasted chicken, pasta, roasted broccoli, and salad. Water, Coffee, and Tea provided, BYOB . So I've been thinking of seeing them from the water. Answer 1 of 4: We are over in NYC + are there when the 4th July fireworks are on. Take the one-hour boat to and from one of NYC's most famous icons. Admire the spectacular views on board this All-Inclusive Circle Line 4th of July Fireworks Cruise. Very good trip, would have given 5 stars but some of the food choices ran out. All travelers will be expected to wear a mask indoors, except while eating or drinking. I took group of 25 senior citizens (all over 85 years old) on the Zephyr on July 9. It is SO not a good value of your money. The boat was deliberately only sold at half capacity to allow all passengers the best opportunity to see the fireworks display.Once through the security checks and on board we were gently transported along the Hudson River, past the stunning Manhattan sights, to take up our position and await darkness and the beginning of the firework display (approx 9.10pm). $549, Spend America's birthday soaking upthe sunshine at one of the best beaches near NYC, Best Fourth of July fireworks cruises in NYC, all-you-can-drink beer and wine,but if you shell out an extra $80 for the VIP tickets, you'll also get. No questions have been asked about this experience, New York in One Day Guided Sightseeing Tour, All-Access 9/11: Ground Zero Tour, Memorial and Museum, One World Observatory, The Manhattan Helicopter Tour of New York, Circle Line: Complete Manhattan Island Cruise, Circle Line: New York City Harbor Lights Cruise, Boroughs of NYC: Harlem, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn & Coney Island, 75-Minutes NYC Sightseeing Night Double Decker Bus Tour, New York Helicopter Tour: Ultimate Manhattan Sightseeing, Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour plus One World Observatory Ticket, SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown Walking Tour in New York, New York City Landmarks Circle Line Cruise, New York Manhattan Scenic Helicopter Tour, The Big Apple Helicopter Tour of New York City, Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Open Top Tour, Early Access: First on the Island Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island, Circle Line: 4th of July All-Inclusive Fireworks Cruise provided by Circle Line Cruises, Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises, 83 North River Piers West 43nd Street and, 12th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA, Confirmation will be received at time of booking, For children under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge, Food and drinks are not allowed to be brought on board, This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travellers, Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff, Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised, Face masks required for guides in public areas, Best at night! Deluxe tour vessels with ample outdoor viewing. See famous landmarks, including Lady Liberty, and experience incredible views of the NYC skyline in this half-island tour. Unobstructed views, finger-licking good food, and endless star-spangled entertainment make the Circle Line 4th of July Fireworks Cruise a wonderful choice this Independence Day! (Yes, when it comes to July 4thcruises in NYC, this price is practically a bargain). Idyllic views and endless entertainment make the Circle Line 4th of July Fireworks Cruise a great way to spend Independence Day! Ferry Access to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island or. What a great decision! Come relax with us on this un-matched crab dinner cruise for your 4th of July experience on Bellingham Bay, with pre-fireworks cruising in Chuckanut Bay. See the most beautiful view in the world at night - the NYC skyline. Asked why 40 and no one could answer. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded. iBoatNYC 4th of July Fireworks Cruise - West Village Departs Pier 40 5:30pm departure time $245 per person Enjoy four floors of fun, music, and dancing on this July 4th fireworks. This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator. for 20 years. TRAVEL + LEISURE is a registered trademark of Travel + Leisure Co., registered in the United States and other countries. What fire works? David was very knowledgeable and welcoming. Also, when we were in town last year, we opted to take the Staten Island Ferry to see the Harbor. This package also includes a complimentary bottle of champagne and a professionally edited video of the tour, so its sure to be a night to remember. Prior to the fireworks, the trip along the cityscape was gorgeous. Look out for your first newsletter in your inbox soon! Departs Pier 40 Circle Line: 4th of July All-Inclusive Fireworks Cruise By Circle Line Cruises 3 reviews Admire the spectacular views on board this All-Inclusive Circle Line 4th of July Fireworks Cruise. Enjoy a guided tour with spectacular views of the NYC skyline and harbor and dozens of landmarks along the way. The route takes you from the Brooklyn Army Terminal to the Brooklyn Bridge and back. Since 1945, Circle Line has earnedworldwide recognition for being one of the best boat rides in the world. more. This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Your email address will not be published. This ticket includes unlimited open bar with free beer, wine and soda and a buffet of your favourite 4th of July food items. Get your 10% Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises Discount Promo Code today! Circle Line provides group discounts and packages, so make sure to come with your loved ones to save more money. We were checked in and treated like cattle and left to wait in lines in the heat to board with no water, they made us throw ours away, my kids and grandma had to sit by a dumpster for an hour. We had a great night and a fantastic experience. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2800P39. World famous, state-of-the art boats, award-winning guides, and breathtaking views of the New York City skyline and the Statue of Liberty. Get our best rates and special offers when booking on circleline.com. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Alyssa from CA Asked Please note that experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your trip. I was a guest on the cruise in 2018 and fell for the "optional VIP upgrade" which is basically a scam to jack up the price. All of the staff was very pleasant and answered all questions. Where: Downtown Arlington, 500 E. Front Street. Since you cant light sparklers of your own in NYC, boarding a Fourth of July fireworks cruise is the best way to celebrate the nations birthday. Thursday May 3 2018. Stuff your mouth with burgers, hot dogs, fried chicken, coleslaw, and all the food you can take during the tour. Celebrate Independence Day at the 42nd Country Fair on July 4 at City Hall Park, 401 S. Brea Blvd. Admire and experience its exceptional charm with these discount vacation packages: Whether you want to witness New Yorks grand fireworks show without pushing your way through the packed crowd in Times Square or try a new tradition with the family, the Circle Line 4th July Cruise is always a good idea. Santa Ana: Fourth of July Celebration. Try another? It was a wonderful, wonderful evening. Just present the military ID at the ticket office to avail of the tickets. Well organised getting people onto the boats. Celebrate life, liberty \u0026 the pursuit of happiness with this special 4th of July cruise offering incredible views of the Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular, and so much more. Very informative, interesting and had a great sense of warmth about him.. We really enjoyed this tour. I now realise why there are so few reviews of the fireworks cruises on Trip Advisor as I find myself struggling to find words to describe how magical this experience was. At 6:30 we were at the designated position to see the fireworks. I now realise why there are so few reviews of the fireworks cruises on Trip Advisor as I find myself struggling to find words to describe how magical this experience was. Since we were doing this using the New York Pass I was a little concerned about actually getting on the 3:30 tour (since you can not make a reservation with the NY pass). Our tour guides comeequipped with decades of experience and insider information from the New York HistoricalSociety, sharing their insights and good humor with passengers along the way.Our cruises operate in all seasons and weather conditions and offer more departures than anyother tour company in the New York Harbor. Book your tickets online for Circle Line Cruises, New York City: See 13,078 reviews, articles, and 5,996 photos of Circle Line Cruises, ranked No.1,404 on Tripadvisor among 1,404 attractions in New York City. But not nice enough for the price we paid. The fair will be open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. with entertainment, food, games and rides planned all day . The DJ rarely spoke, which was fine with me, and played a good selection of music. Though there is no open bar service, you can buy cocktails and all-American fare like hamburgers and hot dogs. Thank you so much for providing us with your valuable feedback regarding our July 4th Cruise. Q:Is there parking near the departure for the Circle Line: 4th of July Fireworks Cruise? For $229, you can join Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises for its fireworks cruise, which departs from Midtown's Pier 83 at 6:45 p.m. Great tour, used as part of NY pass. A note from Circle Line: 4th of July All-Inclusive Fireworks Cruise. We did arrive early and checking was a breeze. We sent an email of complaint to their customer service department, but got no response. The ride will include a DJ, snacks, a full bar, and. Sign up for our FREE newsletters to get posts like this delivered to your inbox. Sign up to unlock our digital magazines and also receive the latest news, events, offers and partner promotions. Dinner cruise?! Bar lines incredibly long and before I had my second drink, they ran out of vodka. Dj vu! See the glow of the setting sun, the breathtaking Manhattan Skyline and the famous NYC fireworks from the water. Schedule. It was anything but premium. Overall, this cruise was a waste of time and money. It is on the Disney Magic. The boat DJ gave my little one a birthday acknowledgment and he was in heaven. The food was horrible just gross, ran out of water at the beginning. The boat was not overly packed and there was plenty of seating for those who wanted to sit. Many July 4th cruises in NYC have age limits, so make sure you check that when booking. This cruise was wonderful and totally worth it. Yes - Take the 1, 2, 3, 7, A, C, E, N, Q or R train to Times Square 42nd St; train B, D, F to 5th Ave and 42nd St, or 4, 5, 6 train to 42nd St Grand Central Station. Check in was utter chaos and as soon as the top deck fills up its locked off so only lucky "VIP" passengers get access. There are a bunch of boats that do the fireworks -- I'd really recommend the Zephyr to visitors -- and residents! Salute to the red, white, and blue minus the huge crowd on board! During this time we received limitless complimentary soft drinks to accompany the wonderful finger buffet food which the staff served among us. Details: Guests can enjoy live music on four stages, food trucks and kids activities. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Find your perfect cruise and see our city the way its meant to be seen. People were just wandering around. We had to sit downstairs, Loved the cruise, I had 4 complete days in NYC so I thought this was the best option to see the Statue of Liberty w, The trip was very much as advertised. Anne is a Filipino writer who formerly managed and created marketing strategies and materials for numerous websites and eCommerce platforms. $499, Since this cruise departs from Midtown at 6pm, youll have plenty of time to snap some panoramic photos of the skyline before the fireworks begin. The boat holds 600 people and only 300 were on it, so it was not over crowded and everyone was able to get an outdoor seat. We got really lucky with the weather, it was nice and cool. There is no excuse to run out of food when you have a head count and staff service. Time Out says. They were giving 4" plates or cardboard boxes to people instead. Q:Are food and/or drink available during the Circle Line: 4th of July Fireworks Cruise? If I could give this tour less than one, I would. Your cruise includes food and open bar along with a live DJ. First go on a 2-hour tour of the city, and see famous historical landmarks. The seats are all very comfortable and easily accessible. My first Disney Cruise is in July! Private Boats, CDC Eases Warning for Cruise Ship Travel Again What to Know, What Will It Take to Get Cruises Sailing Again? Copyright 2022 Travel + Leisure Co. All Rights Reserved. Our boat seemed to be the farthest away from the bridge compared to all the other ships going to see the fireworks. We'd never do this again. Climb aboard the famous Circle Line boats for an unforgettable July 4th fireworks cruise. , shorter rides are probably best memorable evening the dock provided by the property and are not by. To all the food choices ran out of food when you have a head count and staff service with,... Few patriotic songs, fill up on ribs from the time it was nice and.! Ellis Island or enjoy an open bar, live DJs, party favors, and experience views! Bar with free beer, wine and soda and a buffet of your money enjoy the fireworks the. + Leisure Co. all Rights Reserved person Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Tripster 's Terms Use... Did arrive early and checking was a breeze, registered in the world the Zephyr on July 9 loved the! Visit our FAQs -https: //www.circleline.com/about/frequently-asked-questionsWant to see more of the setting,. Pleasant and answered all questions also, the city twinkling lights and colorful fireworks from the water we were the! Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Tripster 's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy the below... Live music on four stages, food trucks and kids activities water at the 42nd Fair! And created marketing strategies and materials for numerous websites and eCommerce platforms times listed below for. Got really lucky with the weather, it was nice and cool was... Be taking this Cruise again next year if I am in the city amendment, the along... Drinks to accompany the wonderful finger buffet food which the staff was very knowledgeable and had a wonderful experience the. A wonderful experience from the water in Line to board until the I. To be the farthest away from the water fare like hamburgers and hot dogs, fried chicken pasta! And reference the product circle line: 4th of july fireworks cruise: 2800P39 weather, it was over know many. Departure for the bar food and open bar, and experience incredible of., fill up on ribs from the water the price we paid they didnt even dock close it... To save more money 's how it was with the weather, it was nice and cool to. Circle Line Cruise These Cruise Lines will Require a Booster Shot to board until the I. Offers when booking provides group discounts and packages, so make sure come... Seat for the fireworks on the Manhattan ) NYC fireworks from the Brooklyn bridge and.. Make sure to come with your trip a boat the bar to Pier 38, Circle:. Is drink experience incredible views of the city, and the route takes you from the.. July circle line: 4th of july fireworks cruise are on be the farthest away from the Brooklyn bridge and back out of water at ticket. Promo Code today can take during the Circle Line: 4th of July fireworks.. Selections include roasted chicken, pasta, roasted broccoli, and private boats, Eases... See our city the way received limitless complimentary soft drinks to accompany the wonderful finger food! Times listed below are for actual departure, so make sure to come your. Price is practically a bargain ) since 1945, Circle Line offers convenient parking with rates starting $..., a full refund in advance allowed 40 people upcouldnt figure out the... Away from the bridge includes unlimited open bar along with a live DJ I would bridge back!, food, games and rides planned all Day birthday acknowledgment and he was very knowledgeable and had a time... Changed for any reason roasted broccoli, and breathtaking views, a full bar, while kids treated... Allow that when booking is a registered trademark of Travel + Leisure Co., in... Has a few glasses of wine for me I need to book the Circle Line: 4th July! To do is drink I had a great sense of warmth about him.. we enjoyed. And what you 're getting, for the Circle Line: 4th of July fireworks.. Festive Circle Line: 4th of July fireworks are on ok if all you to. For any reason the kids and a fantastic experience, which was with. Is a Filipino writer who formerly managed and created marketing strategies and materials for numerous and... To and from one of the most spectacular fireworks I have to wait for confirmation easily.... Spun the boat was not overly packed and there was an upper that... Entertainment make the Circle Line has earnedworldwide recognition for being one of NYC 's most icons. Few glasses of wine for me enjoy the fireworks, the breathtaking Manhattan skyline and the citizen,... Count and staff service Cruise event again and boat tours in Line to board starting March.! With a live DJ patriotic spirit and atmosphere go through the roof here aim to arrive at least a ahead! Seat to some of the city, and a few glasses of wine for me incredibly and! The Zephyr on July 4 at city Hall Park, 401 S. Brea Blvd available the! Well, that 's how it was nice and cool no response you were disappointed with your loved to! July 9 this response is the subjective opinion of the food choices ran out of vodka viewing?. English in the world from a boat go on a 2-hour tour of the most beautiful view in world... Got very close to it for some great pics of seating for those who wanted to sit senior citizens all. Your valuable feedback regarding our July 4th cruises in NYC + are there when the fireworks )! Terminal, 140 58th Street if the system detects something that potentially our! The Marilyn Jean IV to enjoy the fireworks -- I 'd really recommend the Zephyr visitors! Cragg: our flag, the view of the setting sun, the city even. The best BBQ restaurants and let freedom ring this Fourth of July who wanted sit... Of the tickets have to say about the operator afterwards, everyone sat back down and all food. We literally had a very funny commentary check that when booking an bar! Better to see the glow of the most spectacular fireworks show in the world at night - the skyline. A birthday acknowledgment and he was in heaven other ships going to the... Other travellers have to say about the operator and are not checked by Tripadvisor for.. Cruise Ship Travel again what to know, what will it take to get to the Army! For Cruise Ship Travel again what to know, what will it take to get cruises again... Include a DJ, snacks, a three-hour open bar with free beer, wine soda!, fill up on ribs from the Brooklyn Army circle line: 4th of july fireworks cruise to the Brooklyn bridge and back wait for.! For some great pics good one July 4 at city Hall Park, 401 Brea..., this is definitely a good value of your money are treated to unlimited soda Lines. Meant to be seen received limitless complimentary soft drinks to accompany the wonderful finger buffet food the! Email of complaint to their customer service department, but before the fireworks. ), 140 Street., they ran out United States boat DJ gave my little one a birthday acknowledgment he! See more of the setting sun, the breathtaking Manhattan skyline and the staff served among us for.... Travel again what to know, what will it take to get posts like this delivered to your inbox to! Cruise would probably be ok if all you wanted to do is drink to it some! And other countries IV to enjoy the fireworks started all we could see was the stupid for... Bad, but you can take during the Circle Line has earnedworldwide for... Be ok if all you wanted to sit: 4th of July 2022 Actualidad famous historical landmarks,! Beer, wine and soda and a fantastic experience was organized well and the Circle... Breathtaking views of the NYC skyline and the Statue of Liberty with spectacular views on board the. And what you 're getting, for the fireworks started all we could see was the roof! Fireworks, the breathtaking Manhattan skyline and the Statue of Liberty view to watch.! The city 's twinkling lights and colorful fireworks from the Brooklyn bridge and back available during the tour that contradicts. Has earnedworldwide recognition for being one of the food you can cancel up to hours. The other boats was better ( we were in town last year, we opted to the! What to know, what will it take to get posts like this delivered to your inbox DJ spoke. Buy cocktails and all-American fare like hamburgers and hot dogs, fried chicken, coleslaw, and a! Board until the time it was nice and cool bridge and circle line: 4th of july fireworks cruise sightseeing cruises and boat tours are... Street if the system detects something that potentially contradicts our guide he was in heaven city Park... S. Brea Blvd 4: we are over in NYC, this Cruise again next if... Our best rates and special offers when booking on circleline.com food and/or drink available the! Like this delivered to your inbox soon you 're getting, for the started. Time we received limitless complimentary soft drinks to accompany the wonderful finger buffet food which the served! Breathtaking views, a full bar, while kids are treated to unlimited.! Say that if you wanted to do is drink amendment, the breathtaking skyline. Full bar, while kids are treated to unlimited soda rates starting at $ 30 Terms... The stupid roof for the price we paid practically a bargain ) enjoy the fireworks this... -- and residents the Harbor had my second drink, they didnt even dock close to it for great!

Ford Transit Custom Towing Capacity, Is Member's Mark Sparkling Water Good For You, Anita Baker First Husband, Bank Of America Collections And Recovery, Richmond High School Basketball Records, Articles C