Postpaid mobile virtual network operator Consumer Cellular understands that everybody needs help sometimes. Worse customer service ever. Hillsdale. to take it. You are still deducting. This post explains why your Consumer Cellular mobile data is not working and tips to fix the issue. DoNotPay will conveniently hold for you, so you don't have to. Doesn't make sense since he's never been late on his boost mobile account & just qualified for. If that doesnt work, then turn off your cell phone. Find out what is going on. Hi, Im Ron D. Morgan. Read our blog to learn how to use your smartphone's SOS features: They include: Billing International Rates Plans and Usage Phones and @Consumer_Cell Maybe @Consumer_Cell shouldn't call it unlimited data when you're cut off at 50 mb. STOP FRAUDULENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. This consumes battery power and shortens standby time. But, with this chapter, you can have a first-kit aid for your phone. The next tip is to update the firmware version on your phone. Spoke to an agent and they were so friendly & helpful! You can always reach out to us via our Contact Us Page. It gives you a typical flip phone from many years ago. This chapter contains useful information about how to set up some phone features. Best regards, I don't know where to start this company has been terrible from day 1. Zoom impossible. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process. . Got my two friends who are Nerd Heads too and here we are. The reps when you call in are not helpful at all. General Denied Return There is little else you can do to repair a cell phone. At the moment, we haven't detected any Crazy, right? I can't run my business or even load the apps for it. Susan Gaylor. You cant use mobile data when your phone is in airplane mode. Send us a DM with your account number or cell number included to follow up. If this doesn't work, contact your dealer if you are having trouble detecting the incompatible software. A week without a phone then going through 3-4 bad Sims plus 1 drawer Sim that was bad then my phone came and no where on any literature given states that my phone has to be activated but it's NOT connected to a network! After you activate your Consumer Cellular line, you need to input the correct network settings in your smartphone. Change your location to one where the network is accessible, or temporarily turn off the phone. I tried my phone and my Chromebook and was unable to access the login screen without turning on accessibility mode. Find out what is going on. I decided to branch out and start TECODY as a side project to provide tech troubleshooting tips for readers. When you're ready to "retire" the #GrandPad & want to save the photos to another storage device in "memoriam" you have to download each one INDIVIDUALLY. As a result, I went "over" the This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. I'm sorry to hear that there has been trouble taking place with your account. ON CONTACT INFO? Latest outage, problems and issue reports in social media: GHMonroe says, "Buy my book and nobody gets hurt! I wouldn't use their service if they gave me $10.00/mo. EVERY month i get a warning text and within seconds can barely connect. Did you know that your smartphone has safety features to help you in case of an emergency? However, this phone is nice for people who seek a simple and off-duty life. @InkwellDuck @Consumer_Cell They give users a lot of runaround on issues like this, You can message syncunlocks on Instagram to get it unlocked, they helped me out with mine. Spoke to an agent and they were so friendly & helpful! I have no phone service at all and cannot call for help. The following are the most recent problems reported by Consumer Cellular users through our website. Spoke to an agent and they were so friendly & helpful! DoNotPay helps you skip waiting on hold with Consumer Cellular customer service agents and: DoNotPay can also ease your worries with: ExploreDoNotPay today to learn more about what we have to offer. Leave a message in the comments section! Latest outage, problems and issue reports in social media: GHMonroe says, "Buy my book and nobody gets hurt! I started the process early last year and still nothing. If you are experiencing problems with Consumer Cellular, please submit a report below. This terrified me because we were taking very expensive day trips on our vacation and they needed to be able to call u My name: Magda Fatu, my tel.# [protected], My account #[protected]. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". To receive ASAP my SIM Card & My updated USPS Traking # to show my shipment left your facilities on Monday 02.13/2023. They sent me to a Target store in my area. I cancelled service in sept. We might have panicked and decided to go directly into customer service. Browse By Topic Billing You can always reach out to us via our Contact Us Page. People rely on their phone and it's virtually worthless when the data is running this slow. ,