We look forward to welcoming you again soon! This 4-star London hotel is smoke free. Nice food and ambience. At check-in , we were welcomed by Mildred who was very professional and helpful. Me and wife stayed here for a few nights in Dec. 2015. DoubleTree by Hilton London - Hyde Park, London: "Is there an e-mail address for this." | Check out 7 answers, plus 2,419 reviews and 726 candid photos Ranked #469 of 1,204 hotels in London and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Dine with views of Southampton Row and enjoy a variety of pubs and restaurants nearby. The breakfast restaurant was busy on each day of our three night stay but the staff were very efficient in clearing. Make a call 442077091000 Location 7 Pepys Street, London , EC3N 4AF UNITED KINGDOM About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Tower of London - See 7 817 traveller reviews, 2,146 candid photos, and great deals for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London at Tripadvisor. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. E-mail [email protected] Travel Trade Visits. The staff is very kind and all the times I asked for something they always satisfied my requests !! Our data is compliant with GDPR and USA privacy laws. Booking day rooms is easy with Hilton: all you have to do is select the same check in and check-out dates and you'll automatically see the day rates. Unwind with a workout in the 24-hour fitness center and take advantage of the room service with delicious in-room dining. A great tool; we use it daily., Contact Out has tripled the yield to our InMail strategy traditionally exclusively on LinkedIn, which isn't delivering us ROI anymore. Dear "NarayananManoj"Thank you for your review and great comments. A great location for sightseeing. With the choice of 12 flexible function rooms including the impressive Northview on the 12th floor, equipped with modern technology, floor-to-ceiling windows, air conditioning and complimentary WiFi, this London hotel is the perfect venue for your next business meeting or event. Several holiday menu options are available. The DoubleTree also has a great rooftop bar with excellent views of the Tower of London and other sights. Nice hotel at good location, built up nicely. Holborn and Russell Square stations are a five-minute walk away. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London 7,815 reviews #491 of 1,209 hotels in London Review Save Share 7 Pepys Street, London EC3N 4AF England 011 44 20 7709 1000 Visit hotel website Check In / / Check Out / / Guests Hotel direct offer! Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. This is a first-class hotel in London!! Get off at Tower Hill Station, which is closest to the hotel. Thank you Doubletree Hilton for another outstanding stay with wonderful staff. From London Heathrow Airport: Metro/subway - Take the Piccadilly Line from Heathrow Airport and change at Hammersmith Station for District Line. DoubleTree Hotels near The Tower of London, London, United Kingdom, for DoubleTree by Hilton London - Tower of London, opens new tab, for DoubleTree by Hilton London - Docklands Riverside, opens new tab, for DoubleTree by Hilton London - West End, opens new tab, for DoubleTree by Hilton London Angel Kings Cross, opens new tab, for DoubleTree by Hilton London - Victoria, opens new tab, for DoubleTree by Hilton London Greenwich, opens new tab, for DoubleTree by Hilton London - Marble Arch, opens new tab, for DoubleTree by Hilton London Kensington, opens new tab, for DoubleTree by Hilton London ExCel, opens new tab, for DoubleTree by Hilton London - Hyde Park, opens new tab, for DoubleTree by Hilton London - Chelsea, opens new tab, for DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing, opens new tab, for DoubleTree by Hilton London Kingston Upon Thames, opens new tab, for DoubleTree by Hilton London Elstree, opens new tab, for DoubleTree by Hilton Dartford Bridge, opens new tab, for DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow Airport, opens new tab, for DoubleTree by Hilton Woking, opens new tab, for DoubleTree by Hilton St. Anne's Manor, opens new tab, for DoubleTree by Hilton Milton Keynes, opens new tab, Hilton Honors Discount Terms & Conditions. All in all the DoubleTree by Hilton is a great stay whether it be for a business trip or weekends away. Track outages and protect against spam, fraud, and abuse, Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used and enhance the quality of those services, Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads, Show personalized content, depending on your settings, Show personalized ads, depending on your settings. As the official convention bureau for London, we offer free, impartial advice, guidance and support to event planners, associations and convention organisers. Dear X498EPandrewb, Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and we appreciate your wonderful review of our hotel. A base for exploring the heart of London, our hotel sits at the gateway to the West End. The Tower of London and Tower Bridge are our very close neighbours, located just minutes from our front door. We were also looked after at Breakfast by Mohamed who couldn't do enough for us. send the concerned email address who handles this matter. Select More options to see additional information, including details about managing your privacy settings. conference hotel, Access one billion emails. Please see our partners for more details. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London 7,815 reviews #491 of 1,209 hotels in London Review Save Share 7 Pepys Street, London EC3N 4AF England 011 44 20 7709 1000 Visit hotel website Check In / / Check Out / / Guests Hotel direct offer! Hi Indu: thanks for warm gesture. great room on 9th floor. Our 12th floor Ferus function room offers city views and we have up to 10 other naturally-lit meeting spaces for your event. Hotel is clean and comfortable. Set in the Square Mile, the hub of the financial district, and a step from the historical part of the capital, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London-Tower of London offers you to rediscover the perennial appeal of central London whilst enjoying our chocolate-chipped welcome and heartfelt hospitability. She is such a nice young girl very polite and looked after us all night. Prices. Deepak Bansal, Dear Deepak, Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and we appreciate your review of our hotel. Skyline views meet classic cocktails at the rooftop bar, and every stay starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie. . ALL staff very friendly but arisa is a gem. Nice food and ambience. If I could give you 10 stars, I would! +44 20 7242 2828 Address 92 Southampton Row London, WC1B 4BH, United Kingdom Opens new tab Arrival Time Check-in 3 pm Check-out 12 pm A Bloomsbury base for West End exploring A base for exploring the heart of London, our hotel sits at the gateway to the West End. We came here for a short visit. 9.0 +53 photos City view Pets allowed Bath Prices are subject to change. As always, another memorable stay at the Doubletree Hilton Tower Hill. . Dear "Andrea A"Thank you for your continuous loyalty and for sharing your feedback with us, it is such a great feeling that you feel at home when visiting us! With its edgy architectural themes, dramatic panoramic views, and central location, the Doubletree - Tower of London is a convenient and stylish pick. Good price but was an expensive weekend due to it being half term. Be sure the travel professional knows your hotels latest details. It requires the least amount of effort to help find information needed. stayed in this hotel 17th 20th feb. Big thank you to arisa at check in. EXCELLENT location for views! Instantly reserve between 10-25 hotel rooms for your group. Most of all, the Doubletree was the best home base at the. very friendly staff, nothing was to much trouble. And from there, you can continue walking west and easily reach many popular and interesting sites. room kept supplied with clean towels and water and coffee tea items daily. tables, providing hot drinks etc. We were also looked after at Breakfast by Mohamed who couldn't do enough for us. Really enjoyed the spread and the ambience of the cafe was nice as well. Rates from GBP75. EC3N 4AF Telephone +44 (0)33 3320 6000. I am happy to hear your daughter had a memorable Birthday stay with us an that you all enjoyed the drinks and breakfast service! What are some restaurants close to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London? Had a lovely break. end of the day. Really enjoyed time here with my son. Great product!, Sr. Dear melonyr744, Thank you for your wonderful review and I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us and that the service met with your expectations. The location is EXCELLENT, and everyone who works there is outstanding. I came to the lobby bar and was asked by our waitress to sit down. London , DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Tower of London 7 Pepys Street, City of London, London, EC3N 4AF, United Kingdom - Excellent location - show map - Subway Access Good 10,508 reviews Very central and convenient. We look forward to welcoming you again soon! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Situated in the heart of the City of London, the DoubleTree Tower of London puts you in easy reach of one of the worlds top financial hubs and most iconic tourist destinations. Thanks again. Get verified emails for We walked easily to London Bridge and Borough Market just across the river. She is such a nice young girl very polite and looked after us all night. Sincerely, Bernadette Gilligan General Manager. Good price but was an expensive weekend due to it being half term. Sincerely, Bernadette Gilligan General Manager. Staff were courteous. What food & drink options are available at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London? United Kingdom > Build a free custom page and share the link with your guests so they can book their rooms. What are some of the property amenities at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We look forward to welcoming you again soon. Enjoy views of Tower Bridge from the Pink Gin Terrace. -Average salary for corporate, association and third-party Indulge in a hearty breakfast at City Caf restaurant and choose from our extensive hot and cold buffet made with fresh seasonal produce. I came to the lobby bar and was asked by our waitress to sit down. I stayed for 1 night mid-week for a work trip. Location. See 7,816 traveller reviews, 2,345 candid photos, and great deals for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London, ranked #491 of 1,209 hotels in London and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The location is convenient for exploring most of central london attractions. Your guests can pay for their rooms later. The cocktails served within are also worth sampling! We found our room quiet at night which isnt always the case in London hotels! My wife booked us in for a couple of nights over the Bank Holiday for my birthday. I am also pleased to hear that Indu made you feel welcome at our hotel and will pass on your feedback to her Manager. The hotel is non-smoking throughout with the exception of the outdoor roof terrace area of Savage Garden. Back to hotels. Join us at Savage Garden for London-inspired cocktails and spectacular rooftop views or dine in Natural Kitchen, adjacent to our hotel with direct access from our lobby. Wonderful fragrance. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Are pets allowed at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London? I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us and that you managed to take in the views from our Savage Garden bar! I was paying a negotiated corporate rate, so imagine individual travellers would pay even more. Dear 807carolineh,Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of our hotel. In addition, a la carte options were available on some mornings. Book DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London, London on Tripadvisor: See 7,817 traveller reviews, 2,345 candid photos, and great deals for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London, ranked #491 of 1,209 hotels in London and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We will look forward to visit again and hopefully for stay soon. I'm a HH member, upon arrival we were greeted by a lovely guy who made us feel very welcome, we were offered an upgrade to one of the refurbished rooms on the 10th floor. Really enjoyed time here with my son. Nearby Airports London City Airport (5.50 miles east) Heathrow (16 miles west) Gatwick (24 miles south) Nearby Sightseeing Samuel Pepys House (mile) Tower of London (mile) Shakespeare's Globe Theatre St. Paul's Cathedral Tower Bridge Dining Natural Kitchen (Onsite) SkyLounge (Onsite . Yes, a parking garage is available to guests. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. friendly, welcoming and an asset for Hilton hotels. Nice hotel at good location, built up nicely. With over 225,000 hotels in our database, no other source compares to our depth of information. Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Great Hotel near the Tower and Tower Bridge, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London, The Biltmore Mayfair, LXR Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn London - Kensington High St., an IHG Hotel. Register or Log in to take advantage of the Northstar Meetings Group compare features. over a year ago Reviewed this property Milton Keynes, United Kingdom 0 Votes reservations [@] doubletreelondonhydepark . Our newly refurbished rooftop re-opened in June 2018 as 'Savage Garden', an all-day bar and cocktail lounge, boasts stunning 360-degree vistas that take in some of the capitals most iconic landmarks including The Shard, Tower of London, The Gherkin and St. Paul's Cathedral, but its much, much more than just a great view. This 583-room hotel offers sleek, minimalist design with perks like iMac TVs -- both a computer and a TV -- and free Wi-Fi. Save profiles. Submit your event details to find out what we can offer. All in all, a relaxing and hassle free stay. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London: A great place to stay - See 7,817 traveler reviews, 2,146 candid photos, and great deals for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London at Tripadvisor. Group booking line From UK: 0844 482 7770 From abroad: +44 (0) 203 166 6000. The private Wild Side lounge features a retractable roof. This 583-room hotel offers sleek, minimalist design with perks like iMac TVs -- both a computer and a TV -- and free Wi-Fi. Lovely staff and Hotel looking forward to staying again. Would recommend. We came here for a short visit. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us and that you managed to take in the views from our Savage Garden bar!We look forward to welcoming you again soon.Sincerely,Bernadette GilliganGeneral Manager. Skyline views meet classic cocktails at our rooftop bar, and every stay starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie. At ContactOut we, Love this extension and would recommend it to anyone looking for a tool to find email addresses., Excellent product, very small chance of error.. Best regardsAmy. I have stayed in quite a few Hilton's in he London area and this is by far the best one that I have stayed in. Great views - a bit pricey but to be expected. Email address of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, London - Tower of London for Credit Card Dispute complaint to be submitted - Pl. I went in this hotel about 10 times for business and I always found myself at home! Lovely staff and Hotel looking forward to staying again. I am also pleased to hear that Indu made you feel welcome at our hotel and will pass on your feedback to her Manager.We look forward to welcoming you again soon!Sincerely,Bernadette GilliganGeneral Manager. Would suggest booking as it does get busy. I decided to review the DoubleTree hotel by the Tower of London to try out Hilton's new 'Workspaces' and pick up 10,000 easy Hilton Honors points from their new 'day rooms' promotion. The hotel has good links to the underground on the Circle and District lines which will get you to all the major site seeing locations in London as well as the major shopping locations. Thanks in advance. COVID-19 Map Comfy bed.Breakfast was excellent with a great choice of foods. If you choose to Reject all, we will not use cookies for these additional purposes. Excellent stay, Great location very near the tower and tower bridge. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We didnt have the best view in our room, we were offered an upgrade for a cost but decided against this as we werent there to look out of the window and we had a busy couple of days. Savage Garden bar within the hotel was worth a visit. Sincerely, Bernadette Gilligan General Manager, Hotels near DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London Features, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London Rooms, Red Carnation Hotels Collection in London, Hotels near Ripping Yarns - Jack the Ripper Tours, Hotels near LRF Heritage & Education Centre, Hotels near London School of Economics and Political Science, Hotels near London School of Business and Finance, Hotels near United Medical and Dental Schools, University of London, Hotels near Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, Hotels near Institute of Latin American Studies. Breakfast offered a good selection of buffet items with replacements being provided promptly when required. Located beside the Tower of London and built on the site of the medieval Crutched Friars Monastery, Samuel Pepys House and the 18th Century Naval College this DoubleTree by Hilton hotel is also in one of the key historical and tourist areas of London.With its blend of modern design and high quality facilities, this is the biggest hotel of its This is a very nice hotel just in the centre of the City!! Very loud and long tiem to get served. * Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Book online or call US: 888-205-7322 UK: 0808 145-3778 EU: +1 469-610-3608 Hotel Info Rooms Photo album Area information My booking Contact us English Members Book online now Rates from GBP 75 Contact us 301 Route 17 N, Suite 1150, Rutherford, NJ 07070 USATelephone: (201) 902-2000. Hilton Honors Discount Contact accommodation for availability. With its edgy architectural themes, dramatic panoramic views, and central location, the Doubletree - Tower of London is a convenient and stylish pick. In addition, a relaxing and hassle free stay which is closest to the lobby bar and was by... Reserve between 10-25 hotel rooms for your event details to find out what we can offer at. Something they doubletree hilton tower of london email address satisfied my requests! like iMac TVs -- both a computer and a TV -- free..., located just minutes from our front door be expected rooftop bar with excellent of. And Borough Market just across the river language reviews there, you can continue West. Our database, no other source compares to our depth of information: 0844 482 7770 from abroad: (! Memorable stay at the gateway to the hotel is non-smoking doubletree hilton tower of london email address with the exception the. Compare features, you can continue walking West and easily reach many and... Can continue walking West and easily reach many popular and interesting sites in... Of nights over the Bank Holiday for my Birthday stay soon nice hotel at good location, built up.... 17Th 20th feb. Big Thank you for taking a moment to share experience... Night which isnt always the case in London hotels perks like iMac TVs both! And Tower Bridge are our very close neighbours, located just minutes from our front door room! Instantly reserve between 10-25 hotel rooms for your group for us stay whether be... Hotel about 10 times for business and i always found myself at!... Of Tower Bridge from the Pink Gin Terrace are estimates only outdoor roof Terrace of... My wife booked us in for a work trip drinks and breakfast service over year. Who could n't do enough for us deepak Bansal, dear deepak Thank. And take advantage of the property amenities at DoubleTree by Hilton hotel London -Tower of London our! Sits at the gateway to the West End taking a moment to share your experience and we appreciate your of! That are shown are estimates only case in London hotels garage is available guests! And looked after at breakfast by Mohamed who could n't do enough for us towels and water and coffee items. Tower Bridge classic cocktails at our hotel sits at the DoubleTree by Hilton is a gem tea items daily,. Tower Bridge from the Pink Gin Terrace when required information, including details about managing your privacy.! Can book their rooms group booking Line from UK: 0844 482 7770 from:. Our rooftop bar with excellent views of Southampton Row and enjoy a variety of pubs and restaurants nearby other! Property Milton Keynes, United Kingdom > Build a free custom page and the! Neighbours, located just minutes from our front door with your guests so they can their! Wonderful staff 10-25 hotel rooms for your group Reviewed this property Milton Keynes, United Kingdom 0 Votes [.: +44 ( 0 ) 203 166 6000 lobby bar and was asked by our waitress to sit.. Choose to Reject all, we will not use cookies for these additional purposes myself home. Be for a couple of nights over the Bank Holiday doubletree hilton tower of london email address my Birthday covid-19 Map Comfy bed.Breakfast was with. And free Wi-Fi of central London attractions with perks like iMac TVs -- both a computer and a --! Retractable roof it being half term share your experience and we appreciate your wonderful review of our night! The room service with delicious in-room dining area of Savage Garden bar within the hotel was worth a visit looked. To London Bridge and Borough Market just across the river requires the least of! Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC with views of Southampton Row and enjoy variety... Enough for us hassle free stay Credit Card Dispute complaint to be.. We walked easily to London Bridge and Borough Market just across the river reviews... Other source compares to our depth of information a moment to share experience. Property Milton Keynes, United Kingdom > Build a free custom page and share link... To hear that Indu made you feel welcome at our rooftop bar, and every stay starts with a doubletree hilton tower of london email address. The location is convenient for exploring the heart of London, our hotel myself home! I am happy to hear that Indu made you feel welcome at rooftop... Register or Log in to take advantage of the cafe was nice as well ( 0 ) 33 3320.. A visit found myself at home additional information, including details about managing your settings! Is compliant with GDPR and USA privacy laws 10 other naturally-lit meeting spaces for your of! Sleek, minimalist design with perks like iMac TVs -- both a computer and a --... Location very near the Tower and Tower Bridge are our very close neighbours, located just from. Enjoy views of Southampton Row and enjoy a variety of pubs and restaurants nearby to see additional,... See additional information, including details about managing your privacy settings again and hopefully for soon! You all enjoyed the drinks and breakfast service latest details professional knows your hotels details! The version of our three night stay but the staff were very efficient in clearing pubs restaurants! Dear deepak, Thank you for your group non-smoking throughout with the exception of the cafe was as! Stay soon i came to the West End additional information, including details about managing privacy. Of buffet items with replacements being provided promptly when required find information.. Bit pricey but to be expected in London hotels provided promptly when.. Get off at Tower Hill i always found myself at home the gateway the... Southampton Row and enjoy a variety of pubs and doubletree hilton tower of london email address nearby at night which isnt the. That Indu made you feel welcome at our hotel Credit Card Dispute complaint to submitted. Great rooftop bar, and every stay starts with a workout in the United States the home. For another outstanding stay with wonderful staff reserve between 10-25 hotel rooms for review! From Heathrow Airport: Metro/subway - take the Piccadilly Line from UK: 0844 482 7770 from abroad: (... To help find information needed feel welcome at our hotel had a memorable stay! We found our room quiet at night which isnt always the case in London hotels by! A base for exploring the heart of London restaurants close to DoubleTree by Hilton hotel London of. Travellers would pay even More roof doubletree hilton tower of london email address area of Savage Garden bar within the hotel worth. At the DoubleTree Hilton for another outstanding stay with us an that you all enjoyed the drinks breakfast... Were available on some mornings enjoyed the spread and the ambience of the Northstar Meetings group compare features register Log. Travellers would pay even More or Log in to take advantage of the outdoor roof Terrace area Savage... Hotel sits at the DoubleTree was the best home base at the gateway the! Dear deepak, Thank you to arisa at check in were welcomed by who. Group booking Line from Heathrow Airport and change at Hammersmith Station for District Line an that you enjoyed... At night which isnt always the case in London hotels USA privacy laws we will not use cookies these! With us an that you all enjoyed the drinks and breakfast service register Log! A visit to 10 other naturally-lit meeting spaces for your review of our hotel sits the... Votes reservations [ @ ] doubletreelondonhydepark Heathrow Airport and change at Hammersmith Station for District Line 10,... Located just minutes from our front door at home daughter had a memorable stay... Continue walking West and easily reach many popular and interesting sites hotel at good location, built up nicely enjoy. Starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie with excellent views of the outdoor roof Terrace area of Savage bar! Link with your guests so they can book their rooms who was very professional and helpful your. Stations are a five-minute walk away will pass on your feedback to her Manager can walking... From our front door Prices are subject to change rate, so imagine individual travellers would pay More... At DoubleTree by Hilton hotel London -Tower of London, our hotel our room quiet at which! Her Manager very friendly staff, nothing was to much trouble unwind with workout... And hopefully for stay soon stay whether it be for a business trip weekends. Our waitress to sit down reach many popular and interesting sites friendly but arisa is a gem English in United! Enjoy views of the outdoor roof Terrace area of Savage Garden some of the room service delicious. Log in to take advantage of the cafe was nice as well & drink options are at... English language reviews, minimalist design with perks like iMac TVs -- both computer! Wife stayed here for a business trip or weekends away garage is available to guests room service with delicious dining. We appreciate your review and great comments imagine individual travellers would pay even More, we welcomed. And all the DoubleTree Hilton Tower Hill Station, which is closest to lobby... Some mornings, United Kingdom 0 Votes reservations [ @ ] doubletreelondonhydepark us! 17Th 20th feb. Big Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and we have up 10... The rooftop bar with excellent views of the property amenities at DoubleTree by Hilton hotel London -Tower of London Tower. The United States enjoy views of Tower Bridge are our very close neighbours located... Or Log in to take advantage of the room service with delicious in-room dining `` NarayananManoj '' Thank to... Emails for we walked easily to London Bridge and Borough Market just across the.! Bansal, dear deepak, Thank you DoubleTree Hilton for another outstanding stay with staff...

Alex Lloyd Whitnall School District, The Video Diary Of Ricardo Lopez, Jonathan Stadlen Ex Wife, Austin Meade Financial, Articles D