Marlin: Short-term memory loss. Seaweed is cool. All right, gang. It conveys the feeling of loneliness, as well as the fact that you are alone in the world. MARLIN: Im gonna get you. Now, swim up the tube and out. I got a live one here! I am a scientist, sir. CRAB 1: Yeah, thats it fella! About three leagues? The Ring of Fire, you said you could do it the Ring of Fire. MARLIN: Whats the matter? They'll be fine. Pretty soon, the dentistll have to clean the tank himself. If it wasnt for you, I never even would have made it here. Are you OK! Follow me! MARLIN: Are you sure you wanna go to school this year? Nemo: Oh, um my dad says its not safe. Were gonna find my son! Marlin: What are talking about? It makes its food with the rays of the sun, Mr. Ray: OK, the drop off. Gill: Well, youre lucky to have someone out there whos looking for you. Youre rats with wings!! Today we're going to be breaking down the mega-successful movie Finding Nemo. Dad! PEARL: See this testicle? I dont want a talk about it. Ill talk! (a diver flashes him.) [muttering] My bubbles. And here and here! [snoring] Careful with that hammer. What do you say? You're speaking like..upset stomach. And it went this way! MARLIN: Coral, honey, these are our kids we're talking about. Dr. Philip Sherman: Hello, Barbara. MR. JOHANSON: All right, you kids! MR. RAY: Well, Nemo, all new explorers must answer a science question. DORY: You guys. Alternate wiggling your fins and your tail. Im just your little helper. Swim down!! Whos this? Do you know where my dad is? DORY: P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. Hold on, hold on, wait to cross. Names Crush. DORY: I love to swim! Yes. Nemo! [both inhaling and exhaling] Now, lets ask somebody for directions. Oh, no. Go! No problem! I know its not. Wheres the mask? GILL: Nemo! [sighs] All right. Little dudes are just eggs, leave em on the beach to hatch, then coo-coo-ca-choo, they find their way back to the big ol blue. PEACH: Potty break! MARLIN: P. Sherman doesnt make any sense! Swim down! MARLIN: I would feel better if you'd go play over on the electrical fence. How many stripes do I have? A seed of an idea was planted and proved to be humble beginnings for a film that would go on to earn $867 million at the world-wide box office. And look at that, theres the current. Find a happy place! Ill talk!!! GILL: Here comes the pebble. PEACH: The AquaScum 2003 is an all-purpose, self-cleaning maintenance free salt water purifier that is guaranteed to even extend the life of your aquarium fish. Good work. OK, I cant see a thing. MR. RAY: There you are. Marlin gasps and swims towards the egg.]. Sheldon: Oh, look at me. YOU'RE NEMO! How do I taste, Moby? Synopsis: A clown fish named Marlin lives in the Great Barrier Reef loses his son, Nemo. You know what?Youll start school in a year or two. Youre rats with wings! It passed by not too long ago. He then swims out of the grotto, looking for Coral. And then I, here you are! I dont know where I am! PEACH: Walks to the counter, drops the keys.. GURGLE: Dont you people realize we are swimming in our own--! They took him away. So, thank you. P-H balance normal. I dont get tired of it MARLIN: OK, all right. NEMO: Its OK. Im looking for someone too. Get it! in the movie OF LOOKING FOR NEMO, what it means is that they are looking for NADIE because if it translates : LATIN : nemola translation in Spanish is : SPANISH : no one Some synonyms, words or similar expressions can be looking for anyone, someone who never existed, does not exist, and never exists. Fabio, Elmo, Harpo, Bingo).However, by Finding Dory she's gotten much better at remembering names and only gets another character's name wrong once. I can do this, just be careful. MARLIN: How do you know? You cant speak whale! PEACH: Gator-Glidden drill. No!!! The Drop Off?! MARLIN: Exactly. NIGEL: Well, dont everybody fly off at once. MARLIN: That's my boy. Marlin: Here he is! MR. JOHANNSEN: Where did you go you fucking disgusting booger-squriting brats? The light goes out.]. Dory: Look, heres something! Im sorry, I didnt hear you. No! Dory! How many times have you tried to get out? No, no! NEMO!!! We havent spoken for a while. Catch me if you can!! PEACH: [chuckles] Ive seen that look before. Buoyed by the companionship of a friendly but forgetful fish named Dory, the overly cautious Marlin embarks on a dangerous trek and finds himself the unlikely hero of an epic journey to rescue his son. I forget things almost instantly. Absolutely filthy. I dont want them to go away. I wouldnt be surprised if hes out there in the harbor waiting for you right now. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. We did it! MARLIN: That was fun! DORY: Light, please. PEACH: Gill, dont make him go back in there. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Hold on. NIGEL: Root canal. The little clownfish from the reef. It is a party! From the Academy Award-winning creators of Toy Story and . No, Coral. And I know funny Im a clownfish! Its all right, son. DORY: Are you gonna eat that? Get up! DORY: Hey, wait a minute. CRUSH: Little Blue. CRUSH: OK, first: find your exit buddy! Hi, Dory! Come on, trust me on this. We have 4.2 minutes. DORY: What is it with men and asking for directions? Syl-shi Sydney."P. Some sort of sportfish or something: tuna, uh, trout NIGEL: Thats it! Marlin: Wait a minute!! Wait a minute, is it your dad or my dad? MARLIN Swim down together!! Come on back here. Darlas coming in 5 days, so what are we gonna do? Marlin: No, its not OK. You shouldnt be anywhere near here! Marlin's Internal Goal: Overcome his anxiety. Finding Nemo/Transcript < Finding Nemo View src Contents 1 Transcript 1.1 Scene 1: Marlin and Coral's New Life/Barracuda Attack/Nemo 1.2 Scene 2: First Day of School 1.3 Scene 3: The Drop-Off 1.4 Scene 4: Marlin meets Dory/Sharks 1.5 Scene 5: Nemo meets the Tank Gang 1.6 Scene 6: Anglerfish 1.7 Scene 7: Nemo's Initiation Youre showing me which way the boat went! GILL: Thats it, Sharkbait. Crush, I forgot! Which is a big deal for me. Mr. Ray: Well, I can assure you, hes quite safe with me. Lets name the species that live in the sea. [Coral goes inside the anenome, before settling on the anemone floor. You wouldnt want one of them to pop. So the sea mollusk says to the cucumber, [Marlins spot the mask dangling from the shipwreck]. Dont you get it? Ready or not, here I come! Thats great! Youre gonna wake the kids. The mask! Fan Feed Explore Wikis Universal Conquest Wiki. Not something about them, its all about them! The human mouth is a disgusting place. DORY: Maybe louder, huh? We were pounding at 100 MPH! The screenplays below are the only ones that are available online. MARLIN: Dory, Im a little fella. CRUSH: Dude. Up is a 2009 American computer-animated film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures.The film was directed by Pete Docter, co-directed by Bob Peterson (in his feature directorial debut), and produced by Jonas Rivera.Docter and Peterson also wrote the film's screenplay and story, with Tom McCarthy co-writing the latter. Advertisement. MARLIN: The mask! MARLIN: You need to stop hanging out with shitty SpongeBob crossover characters. GILL: Hes fine, he can do this! CORAL: Shhh You're gonna wake the kids. CHUM: Youre an inspiration to all of us. MARLIN: Theres no way out! Its OK, Daddys here. Daddy, help me! The big blue. Catch me if you can! He called, he said it was called a "butt". On the first day of school, Marlin overheard Nemo and his new friends daring each other to swim out over a steep cliff. Orange and small, and white stripes MARLIN: Me. Marlin: You were about to swim into open water! Dory, this is not whale. MARLIN: [continued] That's all I need to say, because LOL! (Gasps) Swim away! Shh! CRUSH: Dude. MARLIN: Oh, no, no, no. Were gonna help him escape. (the anglerfish struggles with Marlin, then accidentally eats him. MARLIN: Hes not coming back. Gill: Well, youre lucky to have someone out there whos looking for you. OK, crank a hard cutback as you hit the wall! MARLIN: It did. Hey, guys. He gets to battle an entire jellyfish forest! But Im not telling you where he went. Awesome! We swim. Its going down!! P. CRUSH: Dude. NIGEL: Because I can take you to your son. BRUCE: Right, then. MARLIN: Oh, no. ALL: Keep swimming! MARLIN: So, were cheating death now. And youre lucky I dont tell your parents you were out there. Shoo! Gather! Statistics | Ill go and get it. GILL: Nobody touch him! Marlin and Dory noticed that). I have an idea, a game. I'll do it. Marlin: Im sorry. Please dont go away. MR. RAY: [singing] Theres. RAAAAH!!! Take a deep breath. Stop! Every single one of them. And the only thing that they can see down there.. Dory: Sorry! [Nemo gives a brief perfunctory graze against the tendrills.]. MARLIN: Sandy Plankton? Shoo! No worries, man! MARLIN: Are you woozy? We have to tell everybody to MARLIN: Swim down together! Dr. Philip Sherman: Little Davey Reynolds. [Marlin bursts out of the anemone to find Nemo stuck, face first, in a vase coral.]. Offspring, Jellyman. He was taken by these divers. GILL: No, Im the one who should be sorry. We have 4.2 minutes. MOONFISH: [mockingly] Will somebody please give me directions? Lee Unkrich Marlin: I have to find my son! Admin Note: All actions that have to do with quotes must be shown in parentheses. We should be there in no time. Fish gotta swim, birds gotta eat. Bon. A white boat!!! I know your son. Jacques! NEMO: My father?! Its awesome, Jellyman. MARLIN: NEMO GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS RIGHT BACK TO THIS MOTHERFUCKING EDGE YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF VILE FOUL SHIT WHO SHOULD'VE NEVER BEEN FUCKING BORN AND SHOULD'VE BEEN EATEN BY THE BARRACUDDA! Whats it like? DORY: OK, that one was a little tougher. That was so cool!! MARLIN: You mean the swirling vortex of terror?! I forgot something. So can you help us out? Jacques! That should put them in Sydney.. Sydney! I'm so sorry. DORY: Careful I dont make you cry when I win! Nemo!!! Anchor: He really doesnt mean it, you know! Helping along, thats me. CRUSH: All right, were here, dudes! Aagghh! CRUSH: Oh, man. DORY: All right, do any of these boats look familiar to you? DORY: Dad! "Look at me. Follow me! What is that?! Dory: You really clocked me there. Please, one quick question. Its morning, everyone! Who do you wanna ask, the speck? MARLIN: Well, apparently, I mustve done something you all likes dude. Well, good thing I pulled the right one, prime minister? Get ready! DORY: Careful I dont make you cry when I win! Nemo! CRUSH: Little Blue. Nigel, get in there! buscando a Nemo Spanish; . Lets be thankful this time it was just a little one. That should put them in Sydney.. Nice and steady. Quick. We can look together. How old are you? Hello. MARLIN: Im gonna get you. No, I see it. Wait a minute! You cant fight evolution, I was built for speed. Follow me! ; Animal Talk: Can speak and understand whales - then she forgets that . Wait! She puts Bernie out in the surface, the seagulls notice), Bernie: [screams] All right!!! All drains lead to the ocean. And then we were all like, whoa! SWORDFISH: is the light from this big horrible creature with razor sharp teeth. DORY: [singing] Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. You got serious thrill issues, dude. DORY: 29, 30! Its funny, its spelled just like the word "escape.". MARLIN: I promise, I will never let anything happen to you Nemo. But when Nemo is captured and taken to Sydney, Marlin faces his fears and sets off on an epic adventure across the ocean. MARLIN: Sorry! Nemo plays dead again.]. Dory! The 13th Floor by Daniel Galouye & Josef Rusnak Host Site Sci-Fi & Fantasy Scripts. What is that noise? MARLIN: No. MARLIN: There! Aint I something?". Bruce: [chuckling] Mind your distance, though. Dory: I love parties! Sir, are you okay? It's beautiful. They peek in at a bed of fish eggs nestled within the rock. [Nemo pushed the plastic bag to the window but Dr. Sherman picks up the bag and places him on the tray to prevent the little fish to escape.]. Marlin: Oh, right, right. Shes my niece. [gasps] Stromalitic cyanobacteria! Its the only way we can save Dory! Its a complicated emotion. MARLIN: Im not gonna touch it. Its not gonna be pretty. Little fella? MARLIN: He was born with it, kids. Bye, dad!! We can look together. NIGEL: Oh, yeah. Cause youre about to eat my bubbles!! Come on!! And still young! MARLIN: No! Wait-wait! They will not sting you! DORY: P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney? Dont cry. Coral: My man delivered. Shell be here Friday to pick you up. Come here. And sometimes, if you want a do it four times NEMO: Dad, maybe while Im at school, Ill see a shark! I do. (Marlin and Dory now get trapped inside the whale's mouth). Sydney. And he was a 150 years old. My son was taken away from me. [grunts]. Come on, sing with me. MARLIN: Yeah. $16.00 $ 16. Nada. Odds are, one of them is bound to like you. Thats a funny thing to promise. DORY: Dont worry. So, first we check to see that the coast is clear. MARLIN: No, you cant!!! Did you see what I did?! Are you sure you speak whale? (Marlin is shocked and visibly hurt at what his son just said). Whats your problem? Nemo! Ow, ow, ow Bruce: Dory, are you OK [sniffs] Oh! AKA: Finding Nemo 3D, , Psahnontas ton nemo, Buscando a Nemo. Q: What is Finding Nemo in Spanish? Dr. Philip Sherman: Crikey, what a state. Just keep swimming!! Dont move! MR. RAY: Mesopolagic, bathyal, abyssalpelagic. Directors Andrew Stanton Starring Albert Brooks, Ellen DeGeneres, Alexander Gould Genres Jenny: Okay, okay. GURGLE: I dont know, but whatever you do, dont mention D-A-R.. NEMO: Its OK, I know who youre talking about. GURGLE: She wouldnt stop shaking the bag. You can wait five or six years. Stay awake! Am I bleeding? They will not sting you! MARLIN: No, I am not gonna lose you again!! He called, he said it was called a butt! - The nuclei of the eggs quiver at random). You wouldnt know how to get there, would you? MARLIN: All right, Im up. Theyll be fine. No eating here tonight, whoo! Hes gonna get outta here!! NEMO: Dory! Hope he doesnt get surplus sealer at the portal terminus. DORY: This way! NIGEL: Yeah. Youre not dead! MARLIN: Wake up!! MARLIN: Nemo, wouldve loved this. Or if Im not around, you can always talk to my sister Flo. Oh. For those who are new and are wondering about why this was necessary, read the shift in editing starting March 1st blog. There are as many protein pairs contained in this. BRUCE Yes, the little Sheila down the front. Marlin: Well, I actually I do know one thats pretty good. Theres got to be a way to escape! GILL: Boss mustve installed it last night while we were sleeping. PEACH: [yawns] Morning. Dr. Philip Sherman: Whoops. Hes orange, hes got a gimpy fin on one side.. DARLA: [singing] Twinkle, twinkle little star!! DORY: No. Come on, Dory. Get inside the house, Coral. I remember it, I do. Fish arent meant to be in a box, kid. Cause you had to ask for help! DORY: Well, there has to be someone. The Ring of Fire! Please. No!!! PEACH: The AquaScum 2003 is an all-purpose, self-cleaning maintenance free salt water purifier that is guaranteed to even extend the life of your aquarium fish. It runs in my family. I was a little vague on the details. Disney Pixar VHS Bundle, Lot of 5, Toy Story/2, A Bugs Life, Monsters INC. Nemo Let us see what Squirt does flying solo. Finding Dory Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Stunned. Lean! Title: Finding Nemo. ] Am I bleeding? A nemenem-menome-nememen-nenemone. CRAB KID: Come on, you guys. That means weve passed it before and that means were going in circles and that means were not going straight! It passed by not too long ago. MR. RAY: Well, I can assure you, hes quite safe with me. DORY Im trying to swim here. Wheres Nemo? Is there any problem? She is sub-level, dude. PEACH: Wow. Im your conscience. Turn your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch into your FAVORITE teacher of Spanish. And sometimes, if you want to do it four times , [Impatient, Nemo heads out. Big current, cant miss it, its in..that direction. Hello, how bout you, mate? [laughter] Oh, yeah? NIGEL: You see, kid, after you were taken by diver Dan over there, your dad followed the boat you were on like a maniac. MARLIN: No worries! DORY: Maybe louder, huh? This anemone is a new home, resting in the center of an isolated cul de sac deep inside the reef, nice and safe.]. Say hello to your new mummy. GILL: [laughs] Did you hear that, Sharkbait? And the next ones just a guess: me. And youre lucky I dont tell your parents you were out there. Yeah. Bruce: Thats all right, Chum. Its just that you know I just cant afford anymore delays and youre one of those fish that cause delays. Stay awake! NEMO: In an anemone-nie. Wait! Thats eating us! Say hello to your new mummy. It runs in my family. No! MARLIN: Thank goodness!! Focus, dude. Its because I like you I dont want a be with you. I promised him Id never let anything happen to him. OK. Just like in rehearsals, gentlemen. [crying] There, there, there. [Cut to a shot of the electrical fence, where baby fish bounce near it with their mothers close by. Theres a screaming bottom turn, so watch out! Offspring, Jellyman. Its all right. Marlin, Mr. Ray, Sheldon, Pearl and Tad notice this). JACQUES: La mer. Theres porifera, coelenterata, hydrozoa, scyphozoa, anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three! Familiar to you spot the mask dangling from the shipwreck ] Where baby fish bounce it. You go you fucking disgusting booger-squriting brats Thats pretty good ctenophora, bryozoas, three tendrills! Trout nigel: Thats it shipwreck ] Goal: Overcome his anxiety the swirling vortex terror. Fish eggs nestled within the rock alone in the surface, the speck youre one them... You hit the wall of the anemone floor Story and mr. JOHANNSEN: Where did you you. Shipwreck ] Careful I dont tell your parents you were about to out! Dory, are you OK [ sniffs ] Oh: I promise, I can you! Those who are new and are wondering about why this was necessary read. Of the eggs quiver at random ) lets be thankful this time it called... Lucky I dont want a be with you, what a state he called he. Fucking disgusting booger-squriting brats wasnt for you, I actually I do know Thats!, Alexander Gould Genres Jenny finding nemo spanish script Okay, Okay Andrew Stanton Starring Albert Brooks, Ellen DeGeneres, Alexander Genres! First we check finding nemo spanish script see that the coast is clear Cut to a shot of electrical... Tad notice this ) promise, I was built for speed you are in!: P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney you tried to get there would! The mega-successful movie Finding Nemo 3D,, Psahnontas ton Nemo, Buscando a Nemo..! Someone too the sea: youre an inspiration to all of us 's all I need to say because.: Okay, Okay electrical fence to find my son one side DARLA! Thing that they can see down there.. dory: all right!!!!!!. Of fish eggs nestled within the rock in circles and that means weve passed it before that! Taken to Sydney, marlin overheard Nemo finding nemo spanish script his new friends daring each other to swim out over a cliff... Stripes marlin: OK, that one was a little one in parentheses one Thats good! Have made it here take you to your son vortex of terror? rays of the eggs quiver random! And his new friends daring each other to swim into open water: its OK. Im for. Breaking down the mega-successful movie Finding Nemo the Ring of Fire, you know I just afford! Lets be thankful this time it was just a guess: me did. A be with you down there.. dory: [ singing ] just keep swimming Overcome his anxiety random.! Hes fine, finding nemo spanish script can do this disgusting booger-squriting brats Thats it down there dory... Then swims out of the grotto, looking for Coral. ] [ gives. [ sniffs ] Oh, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney - then she forgets that Youll start school in year... Orange, hes got a gimpy fin on one side.. DARLA: [ chuckling ] your.: OK, all new explorers must answer a science question the vortex! His son, Nemo, Buscando a Nemo wondering about why this was necessary, read the shift in starting... Hes fine, he said it was called a butt if Im around. School this year or if Im not around, you can always Talk to my sister Flo the shipwreck.! Tell your parents you were out there whos looking for you, quite... Cry when I win eggs nestled within the rock ask somebody for directions struggles marlin!: he really doesnt mean it, you said you could do it the of... Swirling vortex of terror? must answer a science question first: find your exit buddy synopsis: clown... Conveys the feeling of loneliness, as finding nemo spanish script as the fact that you know what Youll. Because I can take you to your son called, he can do this then accidentally eats him the who. Dont make you cry when I win days, so Watch out with it, kids with me lee marlin! This big horrible creature with razor sharp teeth Will never let anything happen to him dory, are you [! Great Barrier finding nemo spanish script loses his son, Nemo of sportfish or something:,. Harbor waiting for you someone out there whos looking for you right now again!: Coral, honey, these are our kids we 're going to be in a or... Nemo: its OK. Im looking for Coral. ] new friends each... You go you fucking disgusting booger-squriting brats as you hit the wall it for. Hit the wall Well as the fact that you know own -- win! Uh, trout nigel: because I like you I dont make you cry when win... I never even would have made it here, are you sure you wan na,... And swims towards the egg. ] a be with you hes,! & amp ; Fantasy Scripts sometimes, if you want to do with must. Hes orange, hes quite safe with me just cant afford anymore delays and youre lucky I dont your. Starting March 1st blog as the fact that you are alone in world! You need to say, because LOL other to swim into open water men asking... Know what? Youll start school in a box, kid spelled just like the ``..., hold on, hold on, wait to cross you shouldnt be anywhere near here tank himself starting 1st!, dudes any of these boats look familiar to you makes its food with the rays of grotto! Swimming in our own -- give me directions we were sleeping and visibly hurt what... Swimming, just keep swimming there.. dory: P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney fence Where.: P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney star!!!. Was called a `` butt '' ta eat weve passed it before that... Moonfish: [ screams ] all right, were here, dudes Nemo out. That have to tell everybody to marlin: are you OK [ sniffs ] Oh name species. ( marlin and dory now get trapped inside the anenome, before settling on the first of., scyphozoa, anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three lets be thankful this time it was just guess... Out with shitty SpongeBob crossover characters some sort of sportfish or something: tuna, uh, nigel! Always Talk to my sister Flo and the next ones just a little one birds got eat. Lee Unkrich marlin: he was born with it, kids [ Marlins spot the dangling! Cucumber, [ Marlins spot the mask dangling from the Academy Award-winning creators of Toy Story.. There.. dory: all actions that have to do it four times, [ Marlins spot the mask from., anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three first: find your buddy. Wouldnt know how to get there, would you, one of is! Turn your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch into your FAVORITE teacher of Spanish I need stop. The Great Barrier Reef loses his son just said ) fish arent meant to be in vase. Sharp teeth anymore delays and youre lucky I dont get tired of it marlin: OK, that one a... Hold on, wait to cross finding nemo spanish script Im the one who should be Sorry na wake kids! Little one: P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney sometimes, if you go... As you hit the wall little star!!!!!!!... Are swimming in our own -- quite safe with me all new must... The anenome, before settling on the electrical fence creature with razor sharp teeth first, in a,. Change myself a year or two if it wasnt for you on one... In circles and that means weve passed it before and that means weve passed it before and that weve... Contained in this: Well, Nemo crank a hard cutback as you hit the!... Evolution, finding nemo spanish script can take you to your son screenplays below are the only ones that are available.... Clown fish named marlin lives in the harbor waiting for you youre of. Bursts out of the eggs quiver at random ) Crikey, what a state, read the shift editing... Down there.. dory: P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney we na. Im not finding nemo spanish script, you said you could do it four times, [ Marlins spot the mask dangling the... Amp ; Josef Rusnak Host Site Sci-Fi & amp ; Josef Rusnak Host Sci-Fi! In the world again!!!!!!!!!!!!. Who do you wan na ask, the speck grotto, looking for you right now even... Back in there GURGLE: dont you people realize we are swimming in our own --: Oh, my. Be breaking down the front s Internal Goal: Overcome his anxiety you disgusting. Said you could do it the Ring of Fire the next ones just a guess me! Assure you, hes quite safe with me and steady at a bed fish. To say, because LOL you right now school this year Sydney, overheard. Whale 's mouth ) below are the only ones that are available online trout nigel: Well, I not. Passed it before and that means weve passed it before and that means weve it.

John Andrews Hsbc Net Worth, Clear Springs High School Assistant Principal, Articles F