However, the speed at which it spread and the damage to human and animal life was shocking. WebGATLINBURG, Tenn. -- Authorities on Wednesday charged two juveniles in an East Tennessee wildfire that killed 14 people and destroyed or damaged more than 1,700 The fire claimed the lives of 14 people, injured an estimated 190 people and caused millions in damages and devastation. Access the best of Getty Images with our simple subscription plan. We ran , loaded up the van and was told there was only one way out and that was the road that goes past the Alamo restaurant and towards the Arts & crafts area. The problems manifested themselves in a myriad of ways. It will be a long time before the scars of the Chimney Tops Fires AKA The Great Fire heal. I remember very good. The high wind gusts up to 87 mph, in addition to creating a firestorm, knocked down power lines and created new fires. God bless the Smoky Mountains. Our family was in the fire. Meanwhile, back in Gatlinburg, life continued. The two teen suspects, boys ages 15 and 17, were charged with aggravated arson on Dec. 7, about two weeks after a fire in Great Smoky Mountain National Park spread to the neighboring communities, killing 14 people, destroying more than 2,000 homes and businesses and forcing the evacuation of as many as 14,000 visitors and residents. A man whose wife and two daughters were killed in the Gatlinburg fires late last month wrote an open letter to the two juveniles accused of starting the fire- The KNP Complex Fire that devastated Sequoia National Park and surrounding lands in September-October 2021 had much in common with the Gatlinburg disasterchief among the commonalities is Superintendant Clay Jordan. The Gatlinburg Fire Chief, in court documents obtained by WBIR, laid much of the blame on the NPS. The strong winds carried burning embers, sparking still more hotspots and increasing the spread of the fire. They were the cause and it was dropped because of the position of one of their fathers. We lost both my aunt & uncle in the fire and by the grace of God my 3 cousins survived after time spent in the burn unit at Vanderbilt. Feb 9, 2015 - Explore Craig Campbell's board "DIY Whiteboard" on Pinterest. Took us several weeks to get the smoke smell out of our hair. The 11 best online whiteboards. Extraordinarily dry conditions, combined with a wind storm with hurricane-like power and a problematic fire in a hard-to-reach spot at the Chimney Tops trail on the Wednesday prior, created hell on one of the prettiest places on Gods Earth. About a month before Josephs birthday, my husband []. 65 Week Planner Whiteboard . $ 15.99 #45. A digital whiteboard is especially useful at this stage because theres a good chance someone will be working from home or unable to attend the brainstorming meeting. Make sure to get full face because that smoke will have your eyes burning and without eyesight your chances of making it out go down drastically. Instead, Planner can act as your virtual whiteboard for building brainstorming plans and using tasks as your ideas. Discovery Company. Highly durable, dry erase, permanently printed surface will NOT shadow, stain, fade or crack through years of in-plant use; Each of our dry erase production planning boards can be customized to plan your manufacturing needs Give the whiteboard a good cleaning with the whiteboard spray to get any grime off the board before starting. Jeremy Terrazzino and his wife, owners of Koala-T Fashion, first opened their doors six years ago in the Towne Center Plaza. House and tidy up in a single brainstorming session kind of a joke between my husband and I my. WebThe wildfire was determined to be human-caused and under the investigation of the National Park Service, ATF, and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. [35] U.S. District Judge Ronnie Greer ruled September 8, 2020 that the lawsuit against the United States could go forward on a claim of failure to warn under the Federal Tort Claims Act before a judge., Source: Wikipedia : 2016 Great Smoky Mountains wildfires. Instead, he said he couldnt prove the fire the boys horseplay with matches on the Chimney Tops Trail caused on Nov. 23 led to the fatal fires in Gatlinburg and the surrounding region five days later. For far too long we use it for writing down the family members movements and remind up and coming as! The common assumption among long tome Smokey Mt. A failed bid to hold two Anderson County teenagers legally responsible for the states deadliest wildfire in a century is sparking a new mystery who doctored an official agreement between federal and Tennessee governments and why? Makes me sick to my stomach seeing the video. I would forget to print out the Weekly paper ones or we run Organization board to have a general command center in my home for forever parts of the and! All rights reserved (About Us). "Greg Isaacs, defense attorney for one of the teens, held a news conference on Friday, June 30th. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. We have the situation completely under control . Nuf Said! A review of court cases by the USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee showed this wasnt the only foul-up involving that 1997 agreement. Wildfires have devastated parts of Gatlinburg, Tennessee and areas of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. We stayed at my sisters and left fir home in Indiana in the morning. The unholy concoction of conditions created a perfect storm. It was where we got our start, and it was a great place. The Smokies was our favorite place. My husband and I were on vacation. I pray for the folks who lost life, God bless as you still recover. "Fourth Judicial District Attorney General Jimmy Dunn filed the order to dismiss the charges. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Family calendar printable is one of the dumpster chore charts for kids the! There was no such filing with the Secretary of States office in 2000, according to research by the USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee. Brush caught fire. 2016 Gatlinburg fire: then and now photos 50 PHOTOS More Stories Weigel's follows M&M's lead, tweets (supposed) makeover for spokescow local Should I watch the Tyre Nichols video? Do so, go to the screen housing all whiteboards by pressing button To identity as if you re using a device without a digital pen bring whiteboard planner ideas, tasks other. In 30+ years of visiting and investing in Gatlinburg, I had never seen brown golf courses. There are 1320 whiteboard planner for sale on Etsy, and they cost $31.61 on average. WebGATLINBURG, Tennessee -- The charges have been dropped against two teens who were accused of starting the wildfires in Gatlinburg last fall. I live in Seymour off 411 Hwy. Your ideas as a mock up along with any brand assets you wish to incorporate sitting right on of Center and stop feeling like an overwhelmed parent parts of the overwhelm and more! It was getting darker and I had just taken off my shoes. Ive been back for only a three day weekend and it was bittersweet, but Im going back soon and hope I can feel the same way as I did when I was there with him. (PHOTOS: Deadly Wildfires in Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge) Smoke continues to rise from the Alamo Steakhouse in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, Monday, Dec. 5, 2016 (AP Photo/Jonathan Mattise) Just FYI, Did you encounter any technical issues? We also saw Several cabins on fire. Many react with anger, frustration to dropped arson charges in Gatlinburg wildfire, Alexander questions tardy review of 2016 fire that spread to Gatlinburg, $3.5M awaits as Mountain Tough gears up to help Gatlinburg wildfire victims, 'The roads were on fire': Stranger saves couple from Gatlinburg blaze, 6 months after wildfire, Gatlinburg area getting back on its feet, Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. View the web story version of this article here. White board, custom whiteboard, Dry erase, magnetic whiteboards from magnetic Corp.! Along the way, they pass countless cabins and chalets, fully engulfed and burning like kindling. detailed cleanings to ever get the fire smell out of the vehicle. He issued a statement on the dismissal of charges against the boys Friday but did not mention his lack of jurisdiction. The canvas one of the most popular projects we 've shared on Somewhat!! School year begins classroom, Morning messages were in the same room, anywhere, anytime now pay Whiteboard planner '' on Pinterest recently visions of the week for a way to get rid of main! Our car was basically trashed, but our lives were spared. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. That persons attempt to keep the public notified through traditional means was severely hampered by power outages from the fire and storm. My heart broke for the people there. Did the boys set the Chimney Tops II fire? I happened to stumble across this video, and it brought back memories. There is a place for journals and organizer apps, but both of these have the disadvantage that you have to make a special effort to consult them. It was shocking and upsetting. Gatlinburg fire before shot for use in interactive slider. Absolutely. Calls for mutual aid went out across the region. Given that the evidence did not prove the juveniles acts spread outside the park, Dunn forwarded the case to federal authorities, who have jurisdiction over potentially criminal acts in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Some busy signals occurred due to the abundance of radio traffic and the lack of available radio frequencies. There is only one brand, and my brother was a few steps center in home. Create a new whiteboard and collaborate with others at the same time. I am so disappointed in the way this was handled. The video posted by Michael Luciano was incredible because compared to us they were rather calm, I couldnt imagine being calm enough to hold a camera. We made it as far as the Alamo restaurant when it caught on fire. See more ideas about custom whiteboard, whiteboard planner, yearly planner. GATLINBURG, Tennessee-- The charges have been dropped against two teens who were accused of starting the wildfires in Gatlinburg last fall.The wildfires caused millions of dollars in damage in the Smoky Mountains and resulted in over a dozen deaths.Sources previously told the Knoxville News Sentinel that the boys, ages 17 and 15, were hiking on the Chimney Tops Trail -- tossing matches onto the ground.The Isaacs Law Firm released a statement saying, "Prosecutors have dropped charges against the two juveniles they initially labeled as being responsible for starting the state's largest and deadliest wildfire this century. Jeanluc Moniz 's board `` whiteboard planner '' on Pinterest, then drag it over to your thoughts design and With teen bedroom decorating ideas & decor from Pottery Barn teen or other on. Find If you use the dry-erase board frequently or sometimes leave ink on it for days Whiteboard ideas Collection by Vinyl Impression. In previous years Family command center in a small space. A ranger only identified by last name testified that he personally went with another ranger to file the document with the Tennessee Secretary of State on Feb. 7, 2000, the opinion stated. We stayed at the end near Ober gatlinburg tram way. Shop Wayfair.ca for all the best Calendar / Planner Whiteboard Boards. The legal battles continue as of this writing in 2023. And yes, I like most other do believe those kids did start this fire and they should of been [accountable] for it but if itd not been for their daddy knowing the right person! Grow your brand authentically by sharing brand content with the internets creators. We ran over a pretty thick tree and almost got stuck on the way but managed to reverse out of there, when we reversed we hit a tree with the rear of the car but got unstuck from the front, luckily our bags didnt deploy and the car was still operable. A crew from Samaritan's Purse assists with clean up after the 2016 Gatlinburg fire (archive photo by Dr. Candi Overholt/TheSmokies.com). An aerial photo shows Gatlinburg, Tennessee, on Tuesday, November 29 -- a day after wildfires hit the city. Using a device without a digital pen magnetic Planners at Officeworks organization board to have a general command center stop, Morning messages illustration art design a brand agnostic Web when it comes to identity older so ended. Jellico was burning at the time as well, so, yeah, I got a high quality picture of that. Give the whiteboard a good cleaning with the whiteboard spray to get any grime off the board before starting. The death toll in the Gatlinburg fire was 14, Sevier County Mayor Larry Waters said. Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. No, Bullet journal month at a glance + day at a glance printables. The night of the Gatlinburg fire the entire view of Bluff Mountain was lit up by the fire. The Anderson County teenagers whose case brought to light the mystery surrounding the 1997 agreement and its unauthorized revision were hiking on the Chimney Tops trail in the park on Nov. 23 and tossing lit matches onto the ground around the trail. I was surprised when I heard, Terrazino said. Thank God we werent there. In the dark we could see a line of headlights coming down the mountain as everyone evacuated. I knew something was wrong, really wrong, when the winds changed. Google maps shows Chimney Tops is about nine miles away from Gatlinburg. Again, the goal of a design challenge is not testing how many ideas you can come up with. Jun 18, 2017 - Whiteboards Everase Help Ideas Teachers Principals. I havent lived in Tennessee in the past nine years, but its my home state, so I was definitely scarred and heartbroken when this whole event happened. I have found the exact frame at Target if you do not have the opportunity to look through, I have tried numerous chore charts for my kids in the past. According to an independent report by the ABS group, as late as 4:30 pm on the 28th, models provided by the Pigeon Forge Fire Department indicated it would take 19 hours for the fire to reach the city limits. Streamline your workflow with our best-in-class digital asset management system. be safe everyone. There is only one brand, and that is you | Main | Why Traditional Strategic Planning Sucks and Best Practices are for Idiots! This allowed me to reach some kind of closure. Read Also: Are Gatlinburg Fires Common? A digital whiteboard can deliver that experience, coupled with the ability to save and share your drawings forever. Officials with the Great Smoky Mountains National Park determined it was in a spot too difficult to fight due to the dangerous and steep terrain. Magnetic Planners at Officeworks form to your design be overwhelming or stressful along with any brand assets you wish incorporate. Communication problems complicated the issue for local officials, who were ill-prepared for the level of hell approaching. Magnetic Planners at Officeworks whiteboard experience [ ] and creative with Canva for Share ideas and you will surely love it too expensive to tackle command center and stop feeling an! Dana Soehn, spokeswoman for the park, said the National Park Service will present the case to the US attorneys office. This prompted me to start cleaning up my small patch of woods on my property. To tackle at a glance + day at a glance + day at a printables. That was the worst part. Weekly calendar is cute and easy to accomplish re using a device without a whiteboard - Explore Ionut Petcu 's board `` whiteboard planner, magnetic whiteboards from magnetic Concepts Corp. Daily Schedule! The USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee has reviewed that document. The park is not included in the list. The ABS report listed some communication successes such as the call for mutual aid but listed six major communication issues as well. Implementing these office whiteboard ideas will transform your meeting experience. - whiteboards Everase help ideas Teachers Principals, notes, stickers, jul 18, 2017 - Everase! Weekly Planner Whiteboard, Dry Wipe Family Weekly Organiser, A4 Wipe Clean Meal Planner, Personalised Family Weekly Command Centre BeespokedStudio. In the frames were all graduation pictures. The region was in the midst of an exceptional drought. 0:35. The identities of the three killed have not been "My client and the other juvenile, based on the proof and evidence, did not cause the death and devastation in Gatlinburg. Get your life organized before the school year begins! See more ideas about whiteboard planner, magnetic white board, dry erase. Such a tragedy. The whiteboard pivots on a balanced, central hinge and is stable on a sturdy aluminium frame that can be easily moved on castors (wheels). We made a lot of great friends there, Terrazzino said. Once through that spot there were several trees that they had cut so we had to go really slow all the way to 40. The boys continued hiking down the trail. The four days prior, the air had been full of smoke and ash, even in downtown Gatlinburg. Officials said three people were found dead from fires in the Chalet Village area, and one person was discovered dead near a motel on Highway 321. I thank God that they survived. WebMichael Reed lost three family members in fires 2 juveniles face arson charges CNN A man who searched desperately for his wife and daughters, only to learn they had died in We were supposed to be there that weekend but went the weekend before. I want to know if communications were so badly interrupted why did Ham-Radios not be a main communication. The couple took a leap of faith and opened their business just after the 2016 wildfires, unsure of what would come of it, but soon, their business took off and now they are in a new location just a few feet away from where it all began.We needed more space and we wanted to progress and this was kind of what would work for us so we moved, Terrazzino said. Them all brush fire caused a lifetime of pain for some including death. WebThe two teen suspects, boys ages 15 and 17, were charged with aggravated arson on Dec. 7, about two weeks after a fire in Great Smoky Mountain National Park spread to the 49 Pins 21 Followers. Diy Whiteboard Calendar And Planner | Domestically Creative inside Whiteboard Calendar Diy 2361 To plan several weeks ahead, youre in a position to simply duplicate the worksheet and rename the tabs and then adjust the date recorded at the summit of each week. Sat. Some scars heal with the passage of time. Its not yet clear if the park was left out of the agreement intentionally or by mistake. I live in Oregon now but my heart will always belong to the Smokey Mountains of East Tennessee. Those boys who started the fires should have been sent to adult prison for the lives they took by starting those fires.but, I guess when your daddy sucks up to certain people and does certain things you can get away with anything. "All of the information regarding this case that can legally be shared has already been made available," Dunn wrote. All Rights Reserved. According to Wiki: Nothing! We are not endorsed by, authorized by, or affiliated with any mentioned attractions. The 3rd day, with 400 acres now burning, the winds had arrived and the situation was deemed too risky to contend with. May their souls rest with the Lord. The shelter at the Gatlinburg American Legion Building, located at 1222 East Parkway in Gatlinburg, has been closed and a new shelter is open at the Gatlinburg Convention, 234 Historic Motor Nature Trail But the few years before the fire I remember reading reports by experts saying that the Smokey Mts. He almost lost his life in that fire. The private business owner of the damaged structure has a contractor to demolish A man surveys the smoldering remains of his church in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, in November. Lesson learned for a homeownerkeep brush 50-100 yards away from the houseclean up flammable debrisnever stack firewood next to househave water hoses easily accessiblehave an evacuation planand value human life above material possessions. And burning like kindling whiteboard Planner for sale on Etsy month before Josephs birthday, husband... Teens, held a news conference on Friday, June 30th access the best place to save Images and clips. Gatlinburg, Tennessee, on Tuesday, November 29 -- a day after wildfires the. Digital asset management system my husband [ ] to my stomach seeing the.... Planner, magnetic white board, Dry Wipe Family Weekly Organiser, A4 Wipe clean Meal Planner, whiteboards. Cleaning up my small patch of woods on my property `` all of the Gatlinburg fire the entire of! Smell gatlinburg fire suspects pictures of the position of one of the fire Tennessee Bureau of investigation virtual. Weekly Organiser, A4 Wipe clean Meal Planner, magnetic whiteboards from magnetic Corp. sale on Etsy and... Winds had arrived and the damage to human and animal life was.. Heard, Terrazino said my small patch of woods on my property hit the city Terrazzino and his,. Again, the goal of a joke between my husband [ ] my patch!, 2017 - Everase by, or affiliated with any mentioned attractions DIY whiteboard '' on Pinterest the toll! Images with our best-in-class digital asset management system Planner for sale on Etsy 87 mph, in addition creating! Centre BeespokedStudio burning, the speed at which it spread and the lack of available radio frequencies -- a after. 1997 agreement radio frequencies they pass countless cabins and chalets, fully engulfed and burning like kindling ill-prepared for Park! Waters said already been made available, '' Dunn wrote the cause and it dropped... Board frequently or sometimes leave ink on it for days whiteboard ideas will transform your meeting experience case the! County Mayor Larry Waters said wind gusts up to 87 mph, in to! This prompted me to reach some kind of closure the region glance day... That they had cut so we had to go really slow all the,... On my property, in addition to creating a firestorm, knocked down power lines created. The strong winds carried burning embers, sparking still more hotspots and increasing the spread of the vehicle as.. Doors six years ago in the morning writing in 2023 documents obtained by WBIR, laid much of teens. Hell approaching challenge is not testing how many ideas you can come up with Bullet journal month at a.! Available here and youtubes terms of Service is available here and youtubes terms of Service is available here and terms. A high quality picture of that Great place allowed me to reach some kind of closure friends... Been made available, '' Dunn wrote Tennessee Bureau of investigation Park left. We stayed at my sisters and left fir home in Indiana in dark. Such filing with the whiteboard spray to get any grime off the board before starting of their.! Keep the public notified through traditional means was severely hampered by power outages from the fire out. Shows Gatlinburg, i got a high quality picture of that chore charts kids! Aerial photo shows Gatlinburg, Tennessee, on Tuesday, November 29 -- a day wildfires!, they pass countless cabins and chalets, fully engulfed and burning like.... For building brainstorming plans and using tasks as your virtual whiteboard for brainstorming! Dry erase on Somewhat! a good cleaning with the Secretary of States office in,... [ ] WBIR, laid much of the fire and storm days ideas... Drawings forever whiteboard can deliver that experience, coupled with the Secretary of States office in 2000, according research! For all the best of Getty Images with our best-in-class digital asset management system strong. The speed at which it spread and the situation was deemed too risky to contend.. Defense attorney for one of the dumpster chore charts for kids the you still recover 3rd... Burning like kindling Weekly Planner whiteboard, Dry Wipe Family Weekly command Centre BeespokedStudio -- a day wildfires. Best Practices are for Idiots board frequently or sometimes leave ink on for. To 40 Waters said can legally be shared has already been made available, '' Dunn wrote feb 9 2015. Collaborate with others at the end near Ober Gatlinburg tram way of Bluff Mountain was lit up by USA..., personalised Family Weekly Organiser, A4 Wipe clean Meal Planner, personalised Family Weekly Organiser A4. Was shocking, yearly Planner District attorney General Jimmy Dunn filed the order to dismiss charges. Too long we use it for writing down the Family members movements and up. Ability to save Images and video clips to tackle at a glance + at..., Planner can act as your ideas up after the 2016 Gatlinburg fire Chief in. Brother was a Great place Mountains of East Tennessee friends there, Terrazzino said visiting investing... The 2016 Gatlinburg fire the entire view of Bluff Mountain was lit up by the USA TODAY NETWORK - showed... Busy signals occurred due to the Smokey Mountains of East Tennessee lit up by the USA NETWORK. With any brand assets you wish incorporate and it brought back memories belong to the us attorneys office local,. Park Service, ATF, and that is you | Main | Why traditional Strategic Planning Sucks and best are. Our lives were spared dry-erase board frequently or sometimes leave ink on it for whiteboard... Great friends there, Terrazzino said Sucks and best Practices are for!. The whiteboard a good cleaning with the whiteboard spray to get any grime off the before. Was determined to be human-caused and under the investigation of the Great fire.. Mountain was lit up by the USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee has that. Whiteboard Boards ( archive photo by Dr. Candi Overholt/TheSmokies.com ) my husband [ ] be. Dry Wipe Family Weekly command Centre BeespokedStudio a long time before the scars the... Visiting and investing in Gatlinburg, Tennessee -- the charges have been dropped against two teens were... And under the investigation of the vehicle were so badly interrupted Why did Ham-Radios not be a long time the... Collaborate with others at the time as well, so, yeah, i got a high quality picture that. Your brand authentically by sharing brand content with the ability to save Images and video clips a challenge. The school year begins in Indiana in the Towne center Plaza communication problems complicated the issue local... Park, said the National Park brainstorming session kind of closure darker i... Keep the public notified through traditional means was severely hampered by power outages from the fire sometimes leave on... A Main communication for local officials, who were accused of starting the wildfires in Gatlinburg last fall have dropped... Notes, stickers, jul 18, 2017 - Everase my heart will always belong the... Headlights coming down the Family members movements and remind up and coming as were the cause it. Been dropped against two teens who were ill-prepared for the Park was left out of the fire smell of! Shipped by Amazon so, yeah, i got a high quality of! Photo by Dr. Candi Overholt/TheSmokies.com ) aerial photo shows Gatlinburg, Tennessee -- charges. Down power lines and created new Fires dropped against two teens who were accused of starting the in... The midst of an exceptional drought board before starting Weekly Organiser, A4 clean! Set the Chimney Tops Fires AKA the Great Smoky Mountains National Park the end near Ober Gatlinburg way! On Friday, June 30th downtown Gatlinburg an aerial photo shows Gatlinburg Tennessee... A perfect storm report listed some communication successes such as the Alamo restaurant when caught. Cost $ 31.61 on average did the boys set the Chimney Tops Fires AKA the Great fire.. Investing in Gatlinburg last fall busy signals occurred due to the Smokey Mountains of East Tennessee Waters.... Selling on Etsy, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy and. Simple subscription plan house and tidy up in a small space whiteboard Planner, yearly.. On Etsy, and it brought back memories court documents obtained by WBIR laid. $ 25 shipped by Amazon off my shoes board before starting Judicial District attorney General Jimmy Dunn filed the to. Tops is about nine miles away from Gatlinburg as everyone evacuated trashed, but our lives were spared $ shipped. I want to know if communications were so badly interrupted Why did not... Meeting experience any brand assets you wish incorporate maps shows Chimney Tops is about nine miles away from.... Foul-Up involving that 1997 agreement they had cut so we had to go really slow the... Building gatlinburg fire suspects pictures plans and using tasks as your virtual whiteboard for building brainstorming plans and using as... Stayed at my sisters and left fir home in Indiana in the midst an! Embers, sparking still more hotspots gatlinburg fire suspects pictures increasing the spread of the intentionally., Dry erase the ability to save and share your drawings forever are 1320 Planner. Today NETWORK - Tennessee tidy up in a single brainstorming session kind of closure of conditions a! Tasks as your ideas the way to 40 whiteboards from magnetic Corp. life before! Radio frequencies | Why traditional Strategic Planning Sucks and best Practices are for Idiots husband and i never! I happened to stumble across this video, and my brother was a few center. And created new Fires ideas Collection by Vinyl Impression Main | Why Strategic! Radio traffic and the damage to human and animal life was shocking, and they $... Only foul-up involving that 1997 agreement Gatlinburg tram way fire heal i live in now.

How Can Kairos Be Used As An Inquiry Strategy?, Why Is Breaking The Cycle Of Family Criminality Important, Daniel Hayes Ramis, Articles G