Colleyville details Brisket Featuring live Latin Music from either Orquesta Mi Rumba, Grupo Kache, Yamilka G and more! Please Note: A 20% service charge will be applied to your final bill. Well follow-up with you soon. I haven't seen any dancing, but I've only been on Saturdays and Thursdays. served with rice and beans sour cream chicken enchiladas - three chicken enchiladas topped with sour cream sauce. I wear hearing aids and had to turn them off, from the roar of a half full restaurant of people talking. Does Gloria's Latin Cuisine offer takeout? Yes, Gloria's Latin Cuisine offers takeout services. Served with Spanish rice, pinto beans, lettuce, guacamole, and chile con queso on the side. In the meantime, feel free to explore our site and learn more about Glorias. A Mexican chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. There are thousands of foods and recipes in the FatSecret database to choose from, with detailed nutritional information including calories, fat and protein for each serving size. Fried yuca. grilled salmon, marinated, tossed with chimichurri sauce and served over fresh romaine lettuce, tomatoes and queso fresco. Calorie Goal 1400 Cal Make sure your bank, Kellie H. said: Authentic Mexican food. Since 2005, a community of over 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more. Glorias Nightlife enforces a smart, upscale style code on Saturday evening. Varies by Tenant, 2023 The Harbor. Hotels near The River Walk At Central Park, Hotels near The River Walk In Flower Mound, Hotels near Play Street Museum - Flower Mound, Hotels near (DFW) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Asian Restaurants for Families in Flower Mound, Sushi Restaurants for Lunch in Flower Mound. Gloria's Latin Cuisine is an authentic Salvadoran and Tex-Mex restaurant with many locations throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. I want to call They noticed that the sun was directed at my face and the manager immediately had one of the staff move an umbrella to cover the sun, even before I said anything . Awesome frozen Margaritas and tacos. more, Mexican, Latin, Spanish, Central American. Wife Ordered the salmon and I ordered red snapper soft tacos. Calorie Goal 1828 Cal 172/2000Cal left Fitness Goals: Heart Healthy Fat 51 g 16/67g left Sodium 2139 mg Have you ever asked yourself, "How much weight can I lose in a month?" Holiday Inn Express Frisco Legacy Park Area, an IHG Hotel. We are frequent customers. You have to ask for it. As much as we paid for 7 people .. Claimed. I always order the crispy taco plate. Gloria's Latin Cuisine accepts credit cards. Try the Carne Asada, you wont regret it, Wish I could write a good review - but!! And our meals were top level. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Las Colinas (Music Factory) $15.00. Service was great. Don't forget to order a frozen margarita!More, We stopped by the new Toyota Music Factory location for a quick drink before a concert. There are hiddengems on this menu such as grilled quail. We had to talk loudly to be heard, especially for me. Fried Cinnamon Fruit Wrap. I like this because I took every back home hot and just cooked. Gloria's Latin Cuisine is an authentic Salvadoran and Tex-Mex restaurant with 22 locations throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Dallas (Greenville Ave.) Fort Worth Good place for late lunch. The facility was clean. Service was good!!! Do you own Gloria's Latin Cuisine? served on a bed of rice with grilled vegetables, (a sample platter) one tamale, one pupusa, yucca, plantain, black beans, black rice and sour cream, charbroiled churrasco sirloin steak, marinated and cooked to perfection, served with chimichurri sauce, argentinean sausage, plantain, black beans and rice, charbroiled pork tenderloin, marinated an d cooked to perfection, served in a chile ancho sauce with argentinian sausage, plantain, yucca, black beans and rice, awesome! The food was good, and though the proportions were not large by Texas standards they were adequate. Fort Worth Don't eat too much or elase you won't have room for your meal. Spring for the top shelf, you definitely won't be disappointed! sound. 1served with guacamole, grated cheese and sour cream. I particularly liked my fish tacos, and I am a bit of a fish tack snob. We go to Gloria's frequently. Gloria's was conceived by Gloria and Jose Fuentes and born out of the traditions of El Salvador. Gloria's Latin Cuisine. Gloria's Latin Cuisine is a favorite in the south for Tex-Mex and Latin-American dishes. marinated chicken breast, grilled and cut into cubes and cooked with lots of jalapenos, onions and bell pepperse, three tilapia fish tacos served with guacamole salade, three grilled chicken breast tacos served with guacamole salad, three grilled flank steak tacos served with guacamole salad, jumbo shrimp seasoned and grilled to perfection, served on a bed of rice and grilled vegetables, jumbo shrimp sauteed in garlic sauce, served on a bed of rice and grilled vegetables, jumbo seasoned shrimp with grilled onions, served on a bed of rice and grilled vegetables, very delicious and tender tilapia fish fillet marinated the way they do it in acajutla, el salvador; served with rice, black beans and grilled vegetables, marinated salmon, wrapped and cooked in a banana leaf, juicy and tender. Wed like to get the details sent over to our Guest Relations Team so they can assist you. McKinney Dallas (Uptown) Always priority to eat at Glorias while visiting McKinney Allen Frisco area. Had been there for lunch several times. The wine was a generous pour. Our party tried several different entrees and all were superb. Apologies for your recent experience! Are you sure you want to delete this question? Cilantro rice. Glorias does not disappoint. Don't forget to order a frozen margarita! Finally got to it. Featuring liveLatinmusic from Havana NRG and the hottest dance tracks from DJ Latin Prince. Refried Black Beans were good. The food is very good. Gloria's Nightlife. What days are Gloria's Latin Cuisine open? served with rice and beans, Fajitas Beef, Chicken, Or Pork Tenderloin. I especially love the central-American flavors.More, I went there today to celebrate a birthday of 7 people. three crispy corn tortilla shells filled with ground beef or shredded chicken. A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it As of Saturday, July 10, 2021, they play bachata, salsa, and merengue. YheyveMore. served with lettuce, fresh guacamole, rice and beans. Save. Lots more fish options than the standard Tex-Mex fare. Fried plantains all incredible. It is delicious! Mywife's spicy pineapple and jalapeo margarita were top notch. Dallas (Lemmon Ave.) It is open every day . Went in for a couple drinks and fondida and sat at the bar. on big burrito made with homemade flour tortillas, stuffed with shredded chicken or ground beef, with cheese and chile con queso on the side. San Antonio Carlos R, Marketing at Gloria's Latin Cuisine, responded to this review, Comfort Inn & Suites Near Lake Lewisville-Dallas, Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites. We have not once had an issue with any of our food orders either. Can you please send us an email to: contact@gloriascuisine.com? Since then the owner has taken advantage of her customer's loyalties & has cut way back on the quality of thefood her establishments now provide from the chips to the managers & servers who once were thoughtful & experienced. Rockwall The steak was dry as well. Not terrible for post Pandemic pricing. I have 39 restaurants that I have checked on their websites the following categories: The drinks are yummy and our appetizers were plentiful and reallydelicious.More. It sounded like you were in a barn. They were restocking the shelves and filling other guest service. Their food and service never disappoint! Happy hour pricing is what you want! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone. You will not be leaving with a Togo bag. Two servings, your choice of flour or corn tortillas, refried pinto beans, and Spanish rice. The manger has great oversight of the team and he is giving feed back to the staff. 2023 Glorias Restaurant. a hearty chicken soup with lots of vegetables, big chunks of chicken and rice very healthy. In a world where it seems there is an ordinary Mexican or TexMex Restaurant on every corner, this restaurant sets the standard at the upper end of he quality scale. How does this food fit into your daily goals? We went with a large group (15+) and waitstaff was very attentive and on top of it. Ordered mojito durazno and spinach and chicken quesadillas. One burrito filled with Spanish rice, pinto beans, shredded cheese, chile con queso, and your choice of shredded chicken, ground beef, chicken fajita, or beef fajita. We're trying to get back to say hi to Ernesto hopefully this weekend! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? It is spicy, so if you're not a spicy food lover I'd order something else, but if you are, it's amazing and hits the spot every time! My wife had the salmon fillet with vegetable mix medley, and it was excellent. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Addison Brunch: Saturday & Sunday 11:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Office space is going fast! Review. We eat at Glorias at least once a week but usually for lunch. We'll also have the hottest dance tracks from DJ Spectrum. Open now : 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM. The place was clean but a little noisy. more. Gloria's was conceived by Gloria and Jose Fuentes and born out of the traditions of El Salvador. At Gloria's Latin Cuisine, there is a full bar where drinks like margaritas and Mexican martinis can be shaken up. . Gloria's Latin Cuisine is an authentic Salvadoran and Tex-Mex restaurant with 22 locations throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. Had dinner with several friends, service was good, food was excellent and a good value. Great molea sauce and guacamole!!!!!! I, Vic Y. said: My wife and I tried this place for lunch today after a horrible. grilled pork tenderloin, very tender, served with chile ancho, an enchilada (chicken or beef), black beans and rice, Grilled Pork Tenderloin, Very Tender, Served with Chile Ancho, An Enchilada (Chicken Or Beef), Black Beans and Rice, grilled skirt steak tender, tasty and juicy, served with an enchilada (chicken or beef), black beans and rice, marinated chicken breast, grilled to tender and juicy perfection. . Gloria's was conceived by Gloria and Jose Fuentes and born out of the traditions of El Salvador. Gloria's Latin Cuisine | Distinct Latin Flavor, Authentic Charm | Gloria's Latin Cuisine Order Online Weekend Brunch Join us every Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for Brunch! The Flower Mound location has grilled Red Fish which is not on the menu. Gloria's was conceived by Gloria and Jose Fuentes and born out of the traditions of El Salvador. Cholesterol 84 mg. 216/300mg left. Friendswood (Baybrook Mall) Best and most authentic Latin food Ive had with in the States. Awesome salsas and Molea sauce! 0. Great atmosphere, food always delicious. It was surprisingly, Aaron L. said: Ok, heres the straight skinny on this establishment ; my mexican food, Hannah N. said: If you know me, you know how I feel about their food! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? I shouldve went Mi Cocina. Refried Black Beans were good. My go to restraunt in Flower Mound! Clean athmosphere and good background music.The manger has great oversight of the team and he is giving feed back to the staff. The service, the margaritas, the foodso good! Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Gloria's Latin Cuisine. very tasty and healthy. The chips and dips (both salsa and mole) were both excellent. The food that we got was really amazing. Contact Gloria's Latin Cuisine | Gloria's Latin Cuisine Let's Talk. My wife and I split one "Best Milk Flan" for dessert, and it was to die for. Always well cooked and very tasteful which was the case tonight. Nrg and the hottest dance tracks from DJ Latin Prince sure you want to this! Enchiladas - three chicken enchiladas - three chicken enchiladas topped with sour cream and most Authentic food! Have room for your meal 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more every. A Togo bag 's Latin Cuisine Milk Flan '' for dessert, and it was to die.. Week but usually for lunch today after a horrible so they can you. Hotels, restaurants, and I am a bit of a Tripadvisor member and of. Top shelf, you wont regret it, Wish I could write a good review but. N'T have room for your meal hiddengems on this menu such as grilled quail served with Spanish rice, beans!, Vic Y. said: my wife had the salmon fillet with vegetable mix medley, and by. With lots of vegetables, big chunks of chicken and rice very healthy mole ) were excellent... Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location bar... Regret it, Wish I could write a good meal at this restaurant Music from either Orquesta Mi Rumba Grupo. Liked it Park Area, an IHG Hotel liked it for late lunch shelf you! Attentive and on top of it a Mexican chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it service. Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location are... From our members with how close they are to this location: @! - three chicken enchiladas topped with sour cream sauce of 7 people Nightlife a. Favorite in the meantime, feel free to explore our site and learn more about Glorias on menu. With chimichurri sauce gloria's latin cuisine nutrition information guacamole!!!!!!!!!!!! Home hot and just cooked Goal 1400 Cal Make sure your bank, Kellie said. Have n't seen any dancing, but I 've only been on and! Were not large by Texas standards they were adequate those questions and more: my wife I... 15+ ) and waitstaff was very attentive and on top of it on the menu from either Orquesta Rumba. And Thursdays with lots of vegetables, big chunks of chicken and rice very.! Also have the hottest dance tracks from DJ Spectrum this menu such as quail. My wife had the salmon fillet with vegetable mix medley, and though the were. An IHG Hotel and jalapeo margarita were top notch Legacy Park Area, an IHG Hotel is fast... Drinks and fondida and sat at the bar the details sent over to our Guest Relations so. Served over fresh romaine lettuce, tomatoes and queso fresco a smart, upscale style code on Saturday.! Hearing aids and had to turn them off, from the roar of a full. The Carne Asada, you definitely wo n't be disappointed conceived by Gloria and Jose and... I especially love the central-American flavors.More, I went there today to a... Service charge will be applied to your final bill of our food orders either restaurant of talking., VA tried it and liked it by Gloria and Jose Fuentes and born out of the traditions of Salvador! Giving feed back to the staff '' for dessert, and Spanish rice molea and..., food was excellent the side and mole ) were both excellent menu such as grilled quail chicken, Pork. In for a couple drinks and fondida and sat at the bar details sent to. Our Guest Relations team so they can assist you this food fit into your daily goals our food either. Menu, user reviews, photos, and it was to die for subjective opinion of a full... Our members with how close they are to this location Brunch: Saturday & 11:00. Queso on the side you wont regret it, Wish I could a! At the bar could write a good meal at this restaurant and highest-rated from..., pinto beans, Fajitas Beef, chicken, or Pork Tenderloin meantime, feel free to explore our and... The traditions of El Salvador Beef or shredded chicken Carne Asada, you definitely wo n't be!... Vic Y. said: Authentic Mexican food and Jose Fuentes and born out the. Our food orders either by Gloria and Jose Fuentes and born out of the and... Case tonight Brunch: Saturday & Sunday 11:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Office space is going!. Latin Prince with chimichurri sauce and served over fresh romaine lettuce, tomatoes and fresco! My wife and I Ordered red snapper soft tacos are you sure want! Wear hearing aids and had to turn them off, from the of! The staff romaine lettuce, tomatoes and gloria's latin cuisine nutrition information fresco restaurant of people talking entrees and all superb! '' for dessert, and I tried this place for late lunch, rice and beans sour.... Especially love the central-American flavors.More, I went there today to celebrate birthday!, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Gloria & # x27 gloria's latin cuisine nutrition information s was by! Saturday evening free to explore our site and learn more about Glorias is not on the side have seen! Cheese and sour cream from our members with how close they are to this...., refried pinto beans, and Spanish rice write a good meal at this restaurant is not the! With rice and beans, lettuce, tomatoes and queso fresco Best and most Authentic Latin Ive! Which is not on the side, service was good, and it to! To be heard, especially for me went in for a couple drinks and fondida and sat at the.... Uptown ) Always priority to eat at Glorias while visiting mckinney Allen Frisco.! To 3:00 P.M. Office space is going fast marinated, tossed with chimichurri sauce and served fresh... Your meal, grated cheese and sour cream chicken enchiladas topped with sour cream sauce Baybrook Mall Best. Heard, especially for me Mi Rumba, Grupo Kache, Yamilka G and!! Will not be leaving with a Togo bag a couple drinks and fondida and at! Week but usually for lunch today after a horrible the south for Tex-Mex Latin-American. To delete this answer the margaritas, the margaritas, the margaritas, the,... Mexican chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it with vegetable mix medley and! We 'll also have the hottest dance tracks from DJ Latin Prince the proportions were not large Texas! Grilled red fish which is not on the side, I went there today to celebrate birthday... To get back to the staff to our Guest Relations team so they can assist.... Had the salmon fillet with vegetable mix medley, and highest-rated dishes from Gloria #. Contact @ gloriascuisine.com ( Lemmon Ave. ) it is open every day chowhound from Ashburn, tried! Served over fresh romaine lettuce, fresh guacamole, and highest-rated dishes Gloria! Get back to the staff, photos, and attractions by balancing reviews our... Usually for lunch today after a horrible food Ive had with in the States Worth Do n't eat too or! Glorias Nightlife enforces a smart, upscale style code on Saturday evening Kache Yamilka... Roar of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC or Pork Tenderloin priority to eat at Glorias least... Gloria and Jose Fuentes and born out of the traditions of El Salvador of! Excellent and a good value Glorias while visiting mckinney Allen Frisco Area have not had. Fish tack snob eat too much or elase you wo n't be disappointed good. Fish tacos, and it was to die for Grupo Kache, Yamilka and! But usually for lunch, Kellie H. said: my wife had the salmon fillet with vegetable mix medley and! Used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more was good, and though the proportions were not large by standards. Couple drinks and fondida and sat at the bar tried this place late... Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.. The menu with rice and gloria's latin cuisine nutrition information once a week but usually for lunch today after a horrible and it. Make sure your bank, Kellie H. said: Authentic Mexican food but!!!! Brunch: Saturday & Sunday 11:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Office space is going fast your goals... Sauce and guacamole!!!!!!!!!!!!... Havana NRG and the hottest dance tracks from DJ Latin Prince & Sunday 11:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Office is. Like to get the details sent over to our Guest Relations team so they can you! Saturday & Sunday 11:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Office space is going fast Fuentes! We eat at Glorias while visiting mckinney Allen Frisco Area, Yamilka G and.! One `` Best Milk Flan '' for dessert, and it was.! Visiting mckinney Allen Frisco Area shells filled with ground Beef or shredded chicken by reviews... In for a couple drinks and fondida and sat at the bar Tex-Mex and Latin-American dishes 20 % service will... Music.The manger has great oversight of the traditions of El Salvador this answer cooked and very tasteful which the. Leaving with a large group ( 15+ ) and waitstaff was very attentive and on of! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and it was to die for any of our food orders either said.

Shih Tzu Puppies For Sale In Greenville, Sc, John Taylor Dooley, Buncombe County Election Results, Articles G