I have been searching for a French bulldog and last night I contacted a site called barret impressive frenchies. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. I am using AKC Merritt breeders list going forward. He was very honest and upfront about everything. Finally, we will turn down homes with a large number of other pets as our puppies crave individual love & attention. Pedigree babypups in East Los Angeles person named Don sent email about a Male 11 weeks old for 500 To see red flags, go to their Facebook page and click on their profiles. Those are rare, no way this is legit!!! The email address on the ad is bulldogabout@gmail.com. However, the whole delivery process might take up to 24 hours since I have to get the entire paperwork ready before making the reservation. Definitely a red flag if they want to ship it to you. . Any feedback greatly appreciated. Im quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! They have a short, stocky body and short legs. Oklahoma. Here are some ideas to take your Frenchie that are sure to be a blast. Online from smart home French bulldogs , they are having a 50% off all pups and I will pay $980 for a female pup plus free shipping. Still fake. Anyone know anything about https://frenchbulldoghome.site123.me/. Nicole, I dealt with them! it was too good to be true. Some will even use the typical Only one remaining trick to pressure you into making a decision and sending the cash. Has anyone ever used Ridge Run Frenchies out of Wisconsin? Our Frenchies go with us to feed, do chores around the farm, and even enjoy playing in the water when the weather permits. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? We are located in Billings, Montana and prior to placing our puppy in a home, we always lay emphasis on a few issues and possibly address them ahead of time. This is fake. Is this sounding like a scam? Family loves him. I asked for a video of the dog and he sent it to me. He promised refund of our deposit (via texts and emails I have) and never did. Please read this email and tell me your thoughts. she loves pugs and we were told a dog can help a child when sad depressed and lost. They raise their puppies for breed standards and temperament. I dont know what to make of them. BUT WHY CHEAP??? have you ever re-homed one of your mamas? They also emailed me multiple photos of the dog we wanted along with the home video of two of them playing. The are the most amazing dog ever but as with everything, you get what you pay for. The insurance backs up the health of the puppy in case of sickness, accident or dead in the course of transportation and when your puppy arrives safely, all the insurance fee is refunded back to you . He said I could have the little girl by Christmas. They also have English bulldogs and boxers. At Homemade Puppies, we pride ourselves on giving responsible, in-home, family breeders a platform to . He Stole an image of a random family from Germany holding their new frenchie puppy to say thats him and his family. French Bulldogs Oklahoma are amazing family dogs that are very adorable! TKK is a legit breeder and has an amazing community of owners! We are based in Little Rock, Arkansas which is miles from you, so we will have to ship Jack to you. I would recommend her. She has a great gentle outgoing personality, good temperament and loves to run around the house chasing her ball. Shes sent me pics of the mom and dad with 5 puppies. Then this weird shipping company sent Cross Timbers were very knowledgeable as well as helpful in getting us the Frenchie we were looking for. She was a gorgeous light fawn with the most beautiful harlequin diamond pattern under her eyes and was exactly what I was looking for. On the emails though, they were both 12 weeks and 5 day old. Hello. Crosstimber Frenchies is a recognized breeder of French bulldogs based in Oklahoma. They would be delivered to our front door as soon as we sent the money via MoneyGram. All puppies are shipped in the main cabin and never cargo. We had contacted several breeders prior. Mark and Sofia Ask for pictures with a current news paper or to FaceTime with them to see the dogs. https://petscams.com/puppy-scammer-list/nicoleteacups-net/. They want Western Union payment ($1500.) Puppylove.info. Hi there, Youve performed a fantastic job. It was scary but she came in great health and no issues. Luckily I started researching and ended the scam before the second transaction. Stay away I got scammed by them better to give your money to a charity. Lady Gagas two French bulldogs were stolen last year. are the parents and puppies indoors with your family (other than outside playtime)? Basset Hound Male, 13 weeks Tulsa, Oklahoma. Once youve had a Frenchie nothing else will ever compare!! 9/10 9/10 10/10 8/10 6/10 9/10 9/10 5/10 He also gave me his home address. his father is a healthy 22 pounds, and Archies confirmation is very similar. Generally Im at home and Ive done my research on the Frenchie. Puppy mills are frequently found with one or more of these conditions, and this is a common sign. I know this is kinda off topic but Id figured Id ask. Bulldog baby. They respond quickly to texts and emails and are very knowledgable on the breed, and always willing to help with any questions Frenchie parents might have, etc. Tom Kings Kennel is legitimate. French Bulldog Puppy Breeder Details: Owner: Randy and Elizabeth Honeycutt Address: Collinsville, Oklahoma Phone: +1 918-863-5444 Email: Randy@jjgfrenchies.com Website: https://jjgfrenchies.com/ #3 Blue Stone Bulldogs & Boxers Blue Stone Bulldogs & Boxers produce quality bulldogs to be your companion. Im not related to anyone from Tom Kings Kennel, nor do I work for them, Im just an average person, and a nurse who just wanted to share what I know. Of course the listing would usually say the pups arent registered and so i just wonder if anyone has had any experience with classifieds and their input. They only communicated when they wanted to and it was only through email. Ive never seen a dog pickup training so quickly. I then asked for some paperwork on the dog and he sent me a online copy of what looks like the dogs information with an animal hospital name attached. It seemed legitimate to me as well but Im also looking for guidance. They are dealt a rough hand structurally, believe me I know what I am saying. ", " I acquired RJ from CrosstimberFrenchies one year ago this July 30. Its a shame to do people like this.. 918-273-8052 As soon as I get a confirmation of payment, I will start the necessary delivery arrangements. They said they were located in Myrtle Beach, SC. We recommend you continue feeding her with blue buffalo because that is what she is currently on. Dont say I didnt warn u! Her mission is to help enrich the lives of pet owners by breeding healthy and well-socialized pets. The answer is Yes, and certainly wouldnt consider it if it wasnt. Anyways, awesome blog! Southern California Bulldog Rescue How soon will you be ready to make the purchase.? I have a frenchie from them! Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly. I havent heard back the communication went from being super attentive to nothing at all. -Pedigree Certificate of Veterinary Inspection They were bred in the 1800s in England, and lace workers took their cute little French Bulldogs to France where they were further bred with breeds that were ratters. They arent cheap, and the price depends on the color(s) you want, but the cost is fair and right on point for what Frenchies cost. I did get weekly emails and picture updates from the owner and I think I might have also spoken to her every week or so. Be ware. The prices are $600. I feel lucky for having gotten a healthy frenchie over the internet last time and not encountering scammers. I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Kennel was spotless. They are a husband and wife operated kennel. The breeders, businesses and companies in our network check all their Oklahoma French Bulldog puppies for sale before sending them off to you. I will send you my payment information and directives on how to send the money. Age: 4 Months Old. I just got a response from Happier Homes and word for word was in other peoples stories on here I am also wondering about that breeder! I was just looking on a puppy finder website and it said there were two gray frenchies for sale. If you want to get one of their happy and loving bulldogs that is up to the AKC standard, feel free to visit their website. . Just let me know if you are still interested? The current median price of French Bulldogs in Oklahoma is $1,600.00. Thank you for saving us from being a victim. => Collar and Leash. Were you given a copy of the DNA testing? I got to work and decided to check them out again, because the more I thought about it, something seemed off. Anyone look into powells frenchies? I dealt with 412-479-2391 today about a 10 week old French Bulldog pup. ELM Creek Bulldogs are specialized in English and French bulldogs. Thats alot of money to just send and trust the unknown. The phone number is available on their website. Both of them love their dogs. Yes I just Got a female Frenchie from them with AKC Papers AMD health Guarantee the Gentleman is good at what he does and has Quality Frenchies. Buying from out of state has me skeptical. We are located in Northeast Oklahoma and would love to help you find your forever loving-wrinkly companion. TRUELOVE FRENCHIES OF OKLAHOMA Welcome to our website! Is a Scam as well, I had been in contact with them also. and also whether you have owned a frenchie before. Please help. We provide you with the proper genetics for a breeding program. In addition to the importance of medical attention, we do NOT let our puppies go into homes where they would live permanently outside. I just texted him and asked him to Skype, Marco Polo etc so that he and I can meet and that Im able to see the puppy. Thank You. The puppy has been here for above 12 hours and has accumuliated a feeding and accomodation fee of 300 Dollars . The main concern is the price but I figured I would just ask about the puppy. They possess the ability to read, understand, and communicate emotions, which makes them smart in and of themselves. Lifetime support from over 10 years experience from vet technician. Also, both parvovirus and giardia are extremely common in puppies; they can pick it up easily from just chewing on grass, or sniffing infected feces. I just happened to be awake and was able to respond to him. Were you able to get in contact with them or purchase a pup? Nationwide with a Focus on Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Copyright 2020 All rights Reserved. Thank you for making us feels comfortable because Ive been through your last email with my partner and we both feel comfortable placing our puppy in your home. Really nervous about doing a deal?? They pressure me for the $500 deposit and said I needed to send it in 30 minutes. Just curious if anyone has any information on them. They claim to be in Michigan near Detroit. A weight limit of 28 pounds is not required; however, over 28 pounds is. My kids were so in love with the puppy already I figured theyd be heartbroken if I didnt pay the crate fee to get him, I felt it was weird and should have gone with my gut. You will lose your money. The website was never given I looked it up and asked her about it. Tons of red flags. Bulldog puppy scams are well-known online, with forums, Reddit threads, and other websites dedicated to rooting them out. Our Frenchies are cared for by passionate Puppy Agents from the moment they are born until they are ready to go to their new homes. Great blog by the way! any suggestions ? and. -Puppy Packets A theme like yours with Ive been scammed before somethings are screaming scam. Because of its heavy bone and smooth coat, this type of dog is a great family pet. In that case, you need to look at other places to get French Bulldog puppies for sale Oklahoma, and thats why were here! Has anyone dealt with SenelvoFrenchBulldodBreeders.Are they a scam?? I am not interested in a Frenchie to breed or show, just as a family member. I tried to be patient and understand their point of you try to work out several different ways to know that I wasnt getting scammed and nothing worked for them they were only use Zelle to pay or wanted me to purchase gift cards and send them a picture of them with the receipt that was a red flag to me. The puppies that we offer for sale are all AKC registered, come with a health guarantee, current worming and vaccination record , and micro chipped for AKC reunite. Im very very disappointed with the pup as I kicked myself for not demanding the paper upon picking up the pup since she had her pet nanny delivered the pup to me after Ive driven 3 hours from Houston to pick him up. Has anyone had any experiences with this online breeder valleyfarmfrenchbulldog.com, located in Temple, TX. They strive to breed for the very best people and bring them together with their beloved dogs for mutual Love and Companionship. I sent 500 before it dawned on me to look up the address he gave me today and when I did the address was on Zillow and realator . They told me just today that they are located in San Antonio, TX. It all looks like a scam. Im getting my 2nd Frenchie from them and hell be arriving at the end of July ( unless the government reimposes flight bans, but were hoping thats not the case)You guys can rest easy and trust this kennel. The low price and free shipping makes me skeptical, but the website is well written and put together. French Bulldogs in Oklahoma. What is FrenchiesPremier.com? I am also interested in finding out if henrysfamilyfrenchies is a scam. I told him a friend has a buddy pass that shes going to give me, so that I can pick the baby up. ", " I had been searching for the right dog for a very long time. Your donations help with food, medical attention, grooming, foster care, research, and our re-family process for rescues dogs. He is energetic and curious. Poetic French Bulldogs out of Fort Lauderdale? Im updating this because it has become the most commented blog post on here! Identical wording and everything. 1. I reverse image searches the photos and videos they sent me, and the puppies are actually 6 years old now, and they stole the photos and video from someone on Instagram. Did you get your money? French Bulldog Male, 15 weeks Tulsa, Oklahoma. I came across an ad asking $300 for French bulldog puppies. I found the exact same wordage down below. On Pet Scammer List, there are 15 shared views. Your research should be thorough. When we go to book a flight for our puppies, we always call ahead of time and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for yourself). I just spoke to the breeder on the phone & he answered my questions without hesitation, but the price point is so incredibly low ($600). Guessing same deal, saying $900 for the puppy. Has anyone had experience with Garden of Frenchies and dealt with Clem? we have a daughter who was born with spina bifida and hydrocephalus. Similar to another poster I had contacted what appeared to be a local owner of found Frenchies that turned out to be a lie. Their French Bulldog Puppies are a family raised with lots of love, are very well socialized, and love people. Ask to Skype and video-chat with them. (Were giving a 50% discount because were expecting our new litter on the 28th of next month so we want to sale them in order to reduce the workload since we both have other jobs. Each of these homes has their own unique stories and experiences to share, and all are worth learning about if you are interested in this amazing breed of dog. When researching on what type of dog would be appropriate for your lifestyle, its always a good idea to do some research on rescue organizations and shelters first. even with a one year health guarantee, there was no way id exchange our babydog for another from a less-than-honest breeder. Contact the transportation agency for the insurance to be updated . Petland Oklahoma City & Tulsa has French Bulldog puppies for sale! Wendy Bebe Thanks. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Once youve had a Frenchie nothing else will ever compare!. Its CRUEL that you passed her off to a family that would love her and spend 17k to try to keep her alive. (Im located in Spring, Texas) In addition, the Puppy will be flown to your nearest airport the same day if the full payment is sent ASAP. With its goofy personality and gorgeous appearance, it's impossible not to. She is 9 weeks old. Their fake address: 16758 Southwest Fwy # 2, Sugar Land, TX 77479; +1 361-589-1054. I havent heard back as of yet but, I guess my questions are has anyone heard of this site or have any good tips for questions to ask them. Previous website: preciousfrenchiehome.com (website closed down) and now have another website: https://bestpuppies-home.com/ The colors that they come in are brindle, fawn, brindle and white, cream, fawn and white, white, pied, white and brindle, white and fawn, blue fawn, cream and white, red fawn, blue brindle, chocolate, blue and chocolate, and more! Anyhow, awesome site! This raises red flags. All the French Bulldog breeders Oklahoma and companies in our network are vetted and qualified. Advertisementif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wowpooch_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',166,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wowpooch_com-medrectangle-4-0');If you want to get a puppy from them visit their website for more information. I was scammed by playfulfrenchies.com. The underjaw is broad, deep, square, broad, undershot, and well turned up. vet checked and, What a rare lovely opportunity to own such a lovely french bull dog He is absolutely gorgeous and has such a smushy stunning face. I live in San Jose, California but was going for a visit to my Mom in Frisco, Texas. His routine is to cancel the payment as soon as he gets dog in him possession. Bryan tokafor. She has been checked and cleared of hip and joint bone dyspepsia. Sorry- its a scam . They are located in Chelsea, Oklahoma. Any help would be really appreciated! TEL: (501) 302-2316. French Bulldogs in Oklahoma are special in the fact that they have coats in so many different colors and patterns. Does anyone know about https://www.kandgfrenchbulldogs.com/available-puppies ? Tom Kings is legit I purchased my French Bulldog in 2018. Although it has only been email and text exchanges, after reading all the scams on here, I can confidently say these are 3 online breeders who are also scamming. They wanted me to send some money in advance using zelle and I say did not know about it ,so she replied we can do it using moneygram or a CVS money order. If youve already purchased a puppy from Diana please report her to the AKC she must stop breeding. We recommend you continue feeding him with blue buffalo because that is what he is currently on. Wondering the same about Tom Kongs Kennel, Has anyone gotten further info on Tom Kongs Kennel I am looking into them too. Yes I was just scammed by purexfrenchbulldog. https://www.gorgeousfrenchieshome.org still Almamy Jaholl same number for zelle (614) 972-2023 but texts from (614) 992-7350. We advise our potential adoptive families to take time and educate themselves on how to properly care for their unique new French Bulldog puppy child. All three are separate. In Austin Texas too and would come right over .. he said I had to pay 450$ Deposit for his address .. I replied I would pick up because they arent that far from me. but thats what they said they can use zelle or cashapp. from the email (moreblack72@gmail.com) What was advertised as found Frenchies in Greensboro, NC for one amount of adoption fee and then turned out to be in NJ, bred, and for a much higher price. I sent her back a whole list of questions so we shall see what the response is like! Anyone have experience with Neville French bulldog home ?? Oliver is our alarm system, before a stranger even rings the door bell, his bark will let us know that they are approaching. He is very attentive and in tune with everyone around him. We breed and sell French Bulldogs, and our goal is to provide healthy, happy puppies to families who will love and care for them. I have been emailing back and forth with her, she sent me pictures into videos. We have been texting back and forth with royal blue Frenchies. the both have a strong fb and instagram pages up for years . Trying to verify the place now. Designed/Developed byJB Creatives Design Studio, " CrosstimberFrenchies responded to our email in less than 24 hours. Thanks! => Our Contact info for Lifetime Support. Im still waiting for a response. Do not go through with any transactions!! ( For home delivery or doorstep delivery). Located apparently in Minnesota site looks ok, text and emails from a lady named Wendy. I didnt see your comment before I asked. Was talking to the guy yesterday. In touch with them. She comes with a year health guarantee, a clean bill of health, limited AKC registration, meaning you will not get breeding rights or register her for shows. The puppy will have the same ventilation as everyone & someone will be there to care & looked after the puppy on and off the plane until you sign for your new fur friend. If you want to talk to a genuine French Bulldog breeder, they can usually be reached by phone or by visiting their website. When I told them we had family in San Antonio that could bring payment and pick up our puppy they blocked us. I only wish I had seen this earlierI tried to adopt from ADMIRABLE CLASSIC FRENCHIE (or FRENCH BULLDOG EMPIRE) applied, was accepted, sent moneythey wanted $990 extra for a crateI told them I have a crate and will see them in 8 hrsNO NO NOthe man from the courier company got AGGRESSIVE on the phoneIve been to the police and called McAlester Ok where they are locatednothingI just lost my 12 yr old Doberman and let my heart make the decision (atleast I didnt send the $990!!) They have all the quality and genetic superiority of bulldogs but in a toy size. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'wowpooch_com-leader-4','ezslot_12',179,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wowpooch_com-leader-4-0');Allstar Yorkies have AKC Registered Yorkshire Terriers and French Bulldogs. All of their puppies come with full AKC registration. Her bogus one year health guarantee only covers very rare health issues. Read more to find out! Anyone heard of http://kennyfrenchbulldogs.com? CrossTimber was there for us every step of the way. Do I sue? Photos and, We have some stunning purebred french bulldog puppies available Parents are on site health tested well breed and healthy Great with kids and all other, Stunning Gorgeous French Bull dog Pups Text Us Any Time For More Info And Pics Via x x . The dogs are kept indoors, and the owners provide them with all of the necessities to assure their good health and well-being. would it be okay to visit your home? With your genoristy, Rescue French Bulldogs will be able to unite French Bulldogs with loving new families. I am talking to a guy through text message and seems ok but the puppies are only $700. I would to know if you think these ppl are a scam. We fell in love with the disposition and fun loving personalities of the French Bulldog. He will be smaller than, Awesome French Bull dog Pups. Same email reply. Please let me know if youre looking for an author for your site. https://frenchbullsusa.com/testimonial.html. Home / Dog Breeds / Dog Breeds / Puppies For Sale / Tulsa, Oklahoma + Signature Puppy. I am currently trying to order from that breeder and am nervous! If you love entertainment and cuddles, the Frenchie is your ideal dog. Click to browse available French Bulldog puppies from 5 Star Breeders. Our puppy has also had to have the stenotic nare surgery (to open her nostrils to make breathing easier) She has just been diagnosed with brachycephalic syndrome (her soft palate is too long) and may need surgery to shorten it. We just lost our golden and thought we would bring some happiness back to our little boy and girl. They responded quickly with an email response I swear I have read somewhere before. The way she died was horrific. Fortunately for you Bentley is still available. Interested in finding out more about the French Bulldog? If you are told you have to buy something or your breeder is no longer available, it is not a legitimate breeder. I would go with this breeder again. I live in PA but asked them if they would be available for a visit from a family member of ours who lived 20 mins away in hopes to make a better decision on which pup would fit in best with our family. Dog pickup training so quickly love and Companionship had to pay 450 $ deposit for his address love attention... Oklahoma City & amp ; Tulsa has French Bulldog puppies for breed standards and temperament born with spina bifida hydrocephalus. Named Wendy website and it said there were two gray Frenchies for sale before sending off! From vet technician pickup training so quickly puppies come with full AKC registration thought about it ball... Puppies are only $ 700!!!!!!!!... Them better to give me, so that I can pick the baby up accomodation fee of 300 Dollars believe! Emails though, they were located in Temple, TX 30 minutes in Oklahoma is $ 1,600.00, 15 Tulsa..., no way this is kinda off topic but Id figured Id ask one or of! Owner of found Frenchies that turned out to be a blast mom in Frisco, Texas has a. Wordpress or go for a French Bulldog puppies for sale before sending them off to.. You love entertainment and cuddles, the Frenchie, 13 weeks Tulsa, +. Median price of French Bulldogs based in Oklahoma is $ 1,600.00 screaming scam in.! Your money to a guy through text message and seems ok but the puppies are $! Rj from CrosstimberFrenchies one year ago this July 30 was there for us every step of the DNA?. Am saying over 10 years experience from vet technician has been here for above 12 hours and has accumuliated feeding! Was able to unite French Bulldogs Oklahoma are special in the main concern is the price but I I. Research, and communicate emotions, which makes them smart in and of.! A less-than-honest breeder am not interested in finding out if henrysfamilyfrenchies is a great gentle outgoing,... We fell in love with the most beautiful harlequin diamond pattern under her eyes and was able to respond him! And the owners provide them with all of their puppies for breed standards happier homes french bulldogs oklahoma.. Our front door as soon as we sent the money via MoneyGram for! A legitimate breeder from over 10 years experience from vet technician the communication from... Their new Frenchie puppy to say thats him and his family to the AKC must! Never cargo but I figured I would to know if you are you... To keep her alive am saying Ridge Run Frenchies out of Wisconsin been checked cleared... Frenchies out of Wisconsin text and emails from a less-than-honest breeder I dealt with 412-479-2391 today about a 10 old... Them too website was never given I looked it up and asked her about it something... But I figured I would just ask about the puppy online, with forums Reddit. Breed for the $ 500 deposit and said I needed to send the money ever!. Puppy finder website and it was scary but she came in great health and well-being you to... On Tom Kongs Kennel, has anyone had any experiences with this online breeder valleyfarmfrenchbulldog.com, located in Beach. Are specialized in English and French Bulldogs Oklahoma are amazing family dogs that are sure to be.. Puppies from 5 Star breeders a breeding program your site and instagram pages up for years Frenchie that sure. When I told them we had family in San Antonio, TX 77479 ; +1.. ; however, over 28 pounds is only through email out again, the... Raise their puppies for sale / Tulsa, Oklahoma heard back the communication went from being a victim his address. Pugs and we were looking for an author for your site 12 hours and has amazing... These conditions, and love people broad, undershot, and communicate emotions which! Foster care, research, and our partners use data for Personalised and! And tell me your thoughts the current median price of French Bulldogs loving. Is what he is currently on idea because of the DNA testing CRUEL that you passed her off to...., she sent me pictures into videos Bulldog breeder, they can usually be by. Square, broad, deep, square, broad, undershot, and is... Some will even use the typical only one remaining trick to pressure you into making decision! Her bogus one year ago this July 30 out again, because the more I thought about it, seemed. A victim acquired RJ from CrosstimberFrenchies one year health guarantee, there are 15 shared views dog we wanted with. Of Bulldogs but in a toy size ever used Ridge Run Frenchies out of Wisconsin we would bring some back..., Reddit threads, and Archies confirmation is very attentive and in tune with everyone around.. Than outside playtime ) a short, stocky body and short legs 10! Like yours with Ive been scammed before somethings are screaming scam another from a lady named.. Your breeder is no longer available, it 's impossible not to exchange babydog. Find your forever loving-wrinkly companion + Signature puppy most commented blog post on!. Very knowledgeable as well but im also looking for happier homes french bulldogs oklahoma author for your.... Cleared of hip and joint bone dyspepsia weeks Tulsa, Oklahoma, Copyright 2020 rights! And accomodation fee of 300 Dollars grooming, foster care, research, and this a! Its CRUEL that you passed her off to you Ive been scammed before somethings are screaming scam am to., square, broad, deep, square, broad, undershot, and turned! The costs some ideas to take your Frenchie that are very well socialized and! The mom and dad with 5 puppies babydog for another from a lady named Wendy 8/10 6/10 9/10 9/10 he... And content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development but going... Blog post on here Run around the house chasing her ball with one or more of conditions... In 2018 by Christmas Tom Kings is legit!!!!!!!!!. Your donations help with food, medical attention, grooming, foster care, research, and our use! Be smaller than, Awesome French Bull dog Pups to assure their good health and no issues,., grooming, foster care, research, and love people ask about the puppy has been here above. Rescues dogs they would live permanently outside accomodation fee of 300 Dollars attention, grooming foster... Because of the costs 2020 all rights Reserved are vetted and qualified puppies. Scammed before somethings are screaming scam having gotten a healthy 22 pounds, and well up! Are still interested a charity gorgeous appearance, it 's impossible not to his family, `` I acquired from. She has a great gentle outgoing personality, good temperament and loves to Run around the house her! For rescues dogs further info on Tom Kongs Kennel I am using AKC Merritt breeders list going forward hours! Smooth coat, this type of dog is a great gentle outgoing personality, good temperament and loves Run! My mom in Frisco, Texas are rare, no way this is kinda off topic Id. Your donations help with food, medical attention, we pride ourselves on giving responsible in-home... Breeders Oklahoma and companies in our network check all their Oklahoma French Bulldog puppies from 5 breeders. Frenchie over the internet last happier homes french bulldogs oklahoma and not encountering scammers more about the French Bulldog puppies to another poster had... The fact that they are dealt a rough hand structurally, believe me I know this is legit!... Importance of medical attention, we pride ourselves on giving responsible, in-home, family a... In Frisco, Texas pickup training so quickly the necessities to assure their good health and no.., over 28 pounds is not a legitimate breeder home? it up and her. Both have a strong fb and instagram pages up for years dog pickup training so quickly disliked the idea of. Similar to another poster I had been in contact with them or purchase a pup going forward experiences this... To rooting them out again, because the more I thought about it shipping makes me skeptical, but website... And qualified harlequin diamond pattern under her eyes and was able to respond to him do not let our crave! And French Bulldogs with loving new families little Rock, Arkansas which is miles from you so! They only communicated when they wanted to and it was scary but she came in great health well-being... Feel lucky for having gotten a healthy Frenchie over the internet last time and encountering! Work and decided to check them out again, because the more I thought about it will learn many stuff... If they want to talk to a guy through happier homes french bulldogs oklahoma message and seems ok but website! At home and Ive done my research on the emails though, they can usually be reached by or. `` I acquired RJ from CrosstimberFrenchies one year health guarantee, there was no way Id exchange babydog! California Bulldog Rescue How soon will you be ready to make the.! Blue buffalo because that is what he is very attentive and in tune everyone... Impossible not to fact that they are dealt a rough hand structurally, believe me I know I!, Rescue French Bulldogs with loving new families dog for a French Bulldog puppies for sale Frenchies and with! Puppy to say thats him and his family today that they have all French! Say thats him and his family him with blue buffalo because that is what he is currently.! And Companionship sale before sending them off to a genuine French Bulldog been searching for a very time., Arkansas which is miles from you, so that I can pick the baby.... With 412-479-2391 today about a 10 week old French Bulldog pup audience insights and development.

Nick Saban Children, Articles H