He is making this sound like a Greek tragedy! Look at you in your squalid prison! endobj And by the way, here is Pegasus, you probably don't remember him, but he has a bird of a brain! St Kilda. Produced by Disney Theatrical Productions, the musical had a tryout at the . They were very chuffed about being asked, and they ended up doing a great job. She's a fraud!!! One more thing. Come on, you, No, no, no, no, kid, givin' up is for rookies. HERA: His second wife. And everywhere gigantic brutes called titans ran amok! Starting between 7pm and 7:30pm, winners will be selected to receive up to two (2) free tickets. Yeah, I had a dream once. /ABCpdf 5006 Come on, kid, come on. Fine. Television: Murder of a President, Shades of Blue, Elementary, Banshee, The Americans, Ed, Deadline, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Film: . endobj << You see, Meg's running, Oh, you know what slipped my mind? I need an answer, like, now. How exactly do I become one? Your cart time has expired and been emptied. The choir penguins in their black bowties singing Born Free by John Barry and they fly. Thanks again /Widths [ 278 278 0 0 0 889 0 0 333 333 Alternatively you may click to refuse to consent or access more detailed information and change your preferences before consenting. NARRATOR D Everyone was so happy that the lion was defeated. If you have been teaching for years, Drama Notebook will inspire you with a fresh new approach and innovative ideas! Alex appears, sneaking towards Marty as almost in the middle of a . NARRATOR 4 The goddess Hera and King Eury were both very jealous of Hercules. trailer /Contents [ 45 0 R Last summer he appeared in the feature filmFire Island(Fox Searchlight) with Bowen Yang. Come on, everybody shout out loud A star is born! Ah, Phil, Shmill.. Just follow me. Okay? I tie my own sandals and everything. /CropBox [ 0 0 612 792 ] But his father, Zeus, was the king of all the gods. I thought you were gonna persuade the river guardian to join my team for the uprising, and here I am, kind of river guardian-less. Hera (Brings out a little dragon) His name is Pegasus, he is all yours Hades walks in with an evil smile on his face Hades Well how sentimental, you know I haven't got this choked up since I got a piece of moussaka stuck in my throat! (Hades enters, interrupting the celebration.). Hercules! Besides, oh, oneness, you can't beat him. We will ensure that the endorsement "Produced with the permission of Maverick Musicals and Plays www.maverickmusicals.com" is also displayed. So you think youre ready Herc! To access tickets for this performance, please renew today. /H [ 1372 213 ] Come here, come here. << lyrics appear in sheet music (printed musical notes) of your vocal part. Pain and panic come over and try to get Hercules but Hercules comes and hits him in the nose. Oh, Phil, I just had the greatest day of my life! VIC. 0000002894 00000 n And the greatest and strongest of all these heroes was Hercules and. You ought to slow down; you'll work yourself to death, ha-ha! 38 0 obj Dreams are for rookies. music is my life, music is my life. Baboom. And now that I set you free, what is the first thing you are going to do? Yeah. Diaz also tries to deliver an underlying moral on the difference between being a hero and a celebrity. People always do crazy things when they are in love. I didn't know that playing hooky could be so much fun. They come to a shore of a river and they see Meg in it, He puts his hands in the water and they instantly become old. 0000004065 00000 n Ian Bohen Biography, Age, Brother, Jr Bourne, Young Hercules and Movies. I kill myself! (Kennedy Center). All in all, it was a wonderful experience. Set Up Your Account on the MTI Site Shakespeare in Love is licensed exclusively through Samuel French, a Concord Theatricals company. Everyone was so scared of it! originated the role of Alyssa Greene in, . This document was uploaded by user and they confirmed that they have the permission to share it. Disney's Beauty and the Beast Jr. - 2021 Updated Version. /TT4 46 0 R Can I ask you a question, by the way? Report DMCA. Isn't Meg -- little smoochy face -- isn't she more important than they are? << /Type /XRef Hercules was absolutely amazing!!! Oh, Hades, yes! HERCULES is the divinely funny story of an honest-to-Zeus hero on a quest to discover who he is and where he belongs. director has the Piano/Vocal Book for Aladdin JR., which contains the. Who do you think taught Jason how to sail? Then Zeus will fall! 0000004530 00000 n NIMEAN LION: A cowardly fellow. Nah! Hercules and the 12 Tasks is Greek play that tells the myth of Hercules and his attempt to gain immortality. Where do I belong? Pain and panic run up to see Hades who is hidden away on the side of stage watching the charade, A stirring performance, boys, I was really moved. You give up your strength for about 24 hours, okay? Hercules - 3 - CAST OF CHARACTERS (45 speaking parts, minimum 7 M, 14 W) ZEUS: Head of the gods. You look like a fate worth then death. G-- Go! [8] Jessica Derschowits, of Entertainment Weekly, welcomed the "lively but low-key production that feels in many ways like the polar opposite of Disney's string of megawatt Broadway hits which is a big part of its charm". Muses come back on stage as the party fades away, If there is one god you don't wanna mess with, its Hades. Public Works will present the glorious story ofHERCULES, brought to vibrant life by professional actors and community groups from across the city. Adapted for young performers and featuring a host of over-the-top roles for an expandable cast, there's a part for everyone in this dazzling adventure story. And not a very lively one, at that. Do you mind runnin' that by me again? A god! We will be using you again for sure! Fine, okay, I'll give you that one. We dance, we kiss, we schmooze, we carry on, we go home happy. Zeus would be that way (points the other way), I have a special job for you my optic friend. That's the sound of your freedom fluttering out the window forever. SEUSSICAL THE MUSICAL JR. S CE NE 1 (A st ra n g e re d -a n d -wh i t e -st ri p e d h a t si t s o n a ve ry e mp t y st a g e . >> /Encrypt 37 0 R I don't-- I don't need you. Page 2 of 33. munchkinland (Witch's Parents Enter.) On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Uh ma'am, Im afraid Ill have to step in, Hercules gets close enough for the monster to hit him and make him fall over and stumble, Hercules runs up and then hits the monster with his head. [17] Matt Windman, of AM New York Metro, gave a mixed review by commenting on "the lighthearted tone of the film, Kristoffer Diaz's new book features countless zingers and inside jokes. Book, Music and Lyrics by Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey The hit musical, specially designed for young actors or audiences! LAURENS The ten-dollar founding father without a father got a lot farther by . Out the window, And I don't wanna hurt you, so let's both do, I thought my heart had learned its lesson, I'm sorry. Oh, Phil, I just had the greatest day of my life! A B O Y , wh o wi l l l a t e r p l a y JO JO , e n t e rs a n d n o t i ce s i t . ) (Look at my) Hercules! (NY City Center Encores! Additional credits include the Kennedy Centers production ofThe Guardsman, directed by Gregory Mosher;Ghost Brothers of Darkland County (Alliance Theatre); and The Phantom inThe Phantom of the Opera (Hamburg). All Rights Reserved. 54 0 R ] 52 0 R ] Remember, like, a few years ago every other boy was named Jason and the girls were all named Brittany? There is danger, you could be killed, (To Self)I gotta find Phil, maybe he can knock some sense into him. See, I've got the major deal in the works. Beauty is in the eye of the ogre in Shrek The Musical JR., based on the Oscar-winning DreamWorks Animation film and fantastic Broadway musical. Alexander Hamilton BURR How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore and a Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot in the Caribbean by providence, impoverished, in squalor, grow up to be a hero and a scholar? Shuler Hensley (Hades) can currently be seen in the Tony Award-nominated revival ofThe Music Man at Broadways Winter Garden Theatre. What got his goat, huh? 556 556 556 556 556 556 278 278 0 0 NARRATOR C The lion was strong but Hercules was stronger. Please call 212-967-7555 to finish renewing. All Rights Reserved. But arn't you you a damsel in distress. Anyways, I need your help; I need to become a true hero, Sorry kid, can't help ya {he pulls the door, Phil closed before him and raises it in the air with one hand], Two words. 0000006992 00000 n You're a true hero. He lived in a swamp. She holds a BS in Early Childhood Rehabilitation/Special Education and a MA in Education with a focus on the performing arts with English language learners. This will be her 9th year teaching dance and drama full-time. He's not gonna be happy when he gets outta there. 2021 Drama Notebook. NARRATOR 4 Hercules had to use fire to keep the monsters heads from growing back. 0 0 0 222 222 333 333 0 0 1000 ] Disney HERCULES | The Mythical Musical Adventure IT'S A TERRIFIC TWIST OF FATES! /Metadata 33 0 R Our favorite flavor! Sorry, there are no available seats that match your selection. Yes, well just don't stand there, bring them in, and bring the girls in, Great. Hey, what's the buzz, huh, Meg? Young Hercules was easy to costume everyone has sheets! Oh! She's been playin' ya for a sap! "Will Disney's HERCULES Go the Distance to Broadway? /E 10383 Hercules! AUST, Young Hercules was a brilliant production for school. startxref Shining and your again Hercules floats out from the river with soul of Meg, This is-- this is impossible! A lot of "yeses." In the temple of Zeus, Hercules walks in with pride, but little scared to be facing and finding out what will finally happen to him, Oh mighty Zeus! No one braver! mock turtle: get switched on to music, any kind. AN'!ITS!HEY!TO!THESTARBOARD,!HEAVEHO!! let the whole world sing, and let the music ring. Approximately 5-10 minutes running time. Meg, my sweet. How are things in the underworld? Im down to one last shot and my last high note before that blasted underworld gets my goat my dreams are on you, kid go make 'em come true climb that uphill slope keep pushing that envelope you're my one last hope and, kids, it's up to you yeah! He plays Tyler Robinson on the new hit Netflix series Partner Track. He can also be seen recurring as Everett on three seasons of Powerbook III: Ghost (STARZ) and as Joe on the first season of Kung-Fu (CW). Oh yeah.. >> /FontWeight 400 None of them could go the distance. Are you always this articulate? Catherine Glyde St Columbas Catholic School New Zealand, Its Opening Night tonight and were very excited!! He promised I wouldn't get hurt. She's something else. Great. See, he's gotta have a weakness, because everybody's got a weakness I mean for what? I mean your little chickie-poo here was working for me all the time. PDF. There was a mess wherever you stepped. The son of my hated rival trapped forever in a river of death. /N 8 Thank you SO SO SO SO SO much! 0000001992 00000 n You may feel just a little queasy, it's kinda natural. Each of Hercules 6 labours in the script are written as separate scenes, making it easy to split up for rehearsing with your various student groups or age levels. Pandora, it was the box thing, for the Trojans, hey, they bet on the wrong horse, okay? There has been a terrible accident! Inside Drama Notebook, you will find a huge collection of well-organized lesson plans, scripts for kids, drama activities, 50 drama games on video and more! When hes not on stage hes usually watching Pro Wrestling or Disney+ while just chilling out with his wife of over 20 years, Dawn. Our venue lent itself well to the Mt Olympus set up, as it has lovely sidestages, and steps which lead down into the audience, so it provides a wide range of possible uses. Who am I? /PageLabels 24 0 R 44 0 obj Titans! Yeah, I had a dream once. At least they would if I had any friends. Packed with high-energy dance numbers and catchy songs, Matilda JR. is a joyous girl power romp. I mean, it's, you know, it's a possibility. actor: A person who performs as a character in a play or musical. Is he bold? !ARIEL . Zeus! But here is warning you, if Hercules fights, he will win! Learn More. Just-- hear me out, okay? /FontFamily (\350\327\r\b\203) that's right. Dead as a doornail? And hey! Okay fine, fine, Im good, Im ice, pain! What do you think? /Length 988 BY Tabloid January 1, 2019. The students loved it SO much! This play is a great introduction to Greek mythology and pantomime! Oh! just get into music and you'll find, Are you, (to lach) did you cut your hair or something? Shuler has also performed with the New York Philharmonic, San Francisco Symphony Orchestra, and the New World Symphony Orchestra. Paper Mill credits include Yvette in Clue and Patty in Beehive. pdf, 7.22 MB. Im a big, tough girl. I would love to stay but I must go. You finally made it! I finally know where I belong. Just when everything was all at sea The boy made history The bottom line Bottom line! CHORUS MEMBERS 1 - 3: They speak in rhyme. Last month, I directed Young Hercules and was absolutely thrilled with the result. That's the. Brothers! I know. 5! /U (\034\213"\034\006-\270\253\327GeT\045\017\213\342abcdefghijklmnop) Two thumbs way up for our leading lady! Gee, its great to see you, I,I,I missed you, Well.. Last Updated on January 1, 2019. . He has also been seen on TV in shows like Netflixs Maniac(recurring),Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (recurring),Gotham, Elementary, Law & Order: SVU, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, andthe Disney+ movie Disenchanted. I thought my heart had learned its lesson It feels so good when you start out My head is screaming get a grip, girl Unless you're dyin' to cry your heart, oh, You keep on denying Who you are and how you're feelin' Baby we're not buyin' hon, We saw you hit the ceilin' Face it like a grownup When you gonna own up that you Got Got Got it bad, Oh, no chance, no way, I won't say it, no, no, Give up, but give in, Check the grin, you're in love, This scene won't play, I won't say I'm in love, You're doing flips, read our lips You're in love shoo-doo, shoo-doo, You're way off base, I won't say it Get off my case, I won't say it, Girl, don't be proud, it's okay, you're in love. Disney's The Little Mermaid Jr. (Disney Junior) Howard Ashman, Glenn Slater & Alan. This is gonna break the kid's heart. On mount Olympus life was neat and smooth as sweet vermouth. Hmph. Goddesses of the arts and we tell stories of heroes, But our story starts way before Herc, many years ago. Zeus So Hades! So, did they give you a name along with all those rippling pectorals? There was that rock slide, a terrible rock slide. Megara. Opera appearances includeWozzeck (Curtis Institute of Music) andRegina (Kennedy Center). How are things in the underworld? Im in distress. We agree to payment of performance royalties at the rate of $80 per performance for the above production. /SM 0.02 Muses:Hades, god of the underworld, has an evil plan. Lear . 8:00 PM, MON 09/02 I'm sorry.. You hear that sound? This show is currently ONLY available for Australian schools performing on school grounds. /ImageI ] Meg, Meg, Meg, my sweet deluded little minion. However, Diaz may have gone too far in changing around some of the original sequencing, which has made the second half of the show very messy".[18]. No, no, no, no, kid, givin' up is for rookies. Most recently he appeared in the Tony Awardwinning, at the Jacobs. They were obviously having great fun in the performance. /LastChar 151 0000002621 00000 n Disney Channel's smash hit movie musical comes to life on your stage in Disney's High School Musical JR. Now updated to the convenient binder version! [4] Menken and David Zippel returned to compose and write the songs, while Kristoffer Diaz wrote the book, Lear deBessonet directed, and Chase Brock choreographed. If you are new to teaching drama, this site will be a Godsend! I would like to receive updates, special offers, and other information from Disney on Broadway and The Walt Disney Family of Companies.*. I dreamed I was gonna train the greatest hero there ever was. Inside Drama Notebook, you will find a huge collection of well-organized lesson plans, scripts for kids, drama activities, 50 drama games on video and more! (HERMES reaches HERA and hands her a lovely bunch of glowing flowers. Hercules tricked the beast into a trap with some meat. 36 0 obj Please note that some processing of your personal data may not require your consent, but you have a right to object to such . Don't touch me! (Quietly) get out of there herc, while you still can, Uh, I hate to burst your bubble, but it looks like you have some work to do, Hercules keeps chopping off the heads of the hydra as it keeps regaining it. See, I've got the major. Geez Louise! Our records show that you have already signed up for this event. You get her out - she goes, you stay. But at least I've got one swell consolation prize -- a friend of yours who's dying to see me. Well, you know, that's good because that's what got you into the jam in the first place, isn't it? 8:00 PM, THU 09/05 Hercules!Bless my soul, Herc was on a roll Undefeated Riding high And the nicest guy Not conceited He was a nothing, zero, zero Now he's a honcho, he's our hero! Zeus, Mr. high and mighty, Mr. "hey, you, get off my cloud," now he has. We had foyer entertainment too, such as greek lollies, wrestling statues, an orator and greek dancing. Panic interrupts him by having some cola--which is trademarked by Hercules. A musical's authors include the book writer, a . Disney's The Lion King Jr. What are you doing? endobj The Musical. [1][2] On February 6, 2019, it was announced that the theatrical adaptation would premiere later that year. /ItalicAngle 0 Okay I know! NARRATOR 1 Hercules was half man and half god. 42 0 obj Maybe they have the answers! We are the Muses. The guy was too type a to just relax. 0000005715 00000 n Copying fee, Piano vocal score and Rehearsal Audio, Everything in the Basic Package, plus Performance Backing Audio, To purchase separate elements, please email your enquiry to editor@maverickmusicals.com, Basic Package contains: Piano Vocal Score and Rehearsal Tracks, Deluxe Package contains: Everything in the Basic Package plus the Performance Backing Tracks, Australia/New Zealand Production Fees: Coin Donation/No Tickets: $80 per performance; Ticket Sales: 12% of gross ticket sales, Other Countries Production Fees: $80 per performance, Performance royalties are at the rate of 12% of gross ticket sales and gross takings should be declared within 21 days of the last performance to Maverick Musicals and Plays, Copyright 2022 All Rights Reserved Maverick Musicals & Plays. MOUSE: With an attitude. /ProcSet [ /PDF Back when the world was new, the planet earth was down on its luck. Pantomime characters on stage: Hercules, Hydra. endobj /ImageB Phil goes off stage, Hercules continues training, Hades appears. 722 667 611 722 667 944 667 667 611 0 Report DMCA. His mother was a human. >> 0000001372 00000 n How ya doin'? Well, gotta blaze. Oh don't thank me yet, ( Meg falls) Ouch! Video-How to Plan a Year of Drama Lessons. Box 15632 Tamworth Staffordshire B77 5BY 01827 281 431 www.musiclinedirect.com No part of this publication may be transmitted, stored in a retrieval system, or reproduced in any "[9] Disney Theatrical subsequently confirmed that they intend to make the product available for licensing. Young Hercules is based on the adventures of Hercules as he, with the help of his best friend, overcomes overwhelming odds to complete six tasks chosen by the mean goddess, Hera. HERCULES ZEUS HERA KING EURY LION HUNTERS(masks not required) HYDRA(9 headed snake monster- 9 masks) DANGEROUS BOAR STAG OF ARTEMIS(golden antlers) STYMPHALIAN BIRDS(3 masks) CATTLE(4 masks) CRETAN BULL AMAZON QUEEN AMAZON WARRIORS(masks not required) GERYON(3 headed monster) KING DIOMEDES HORSES(3 masks) ATLAS HADES CERBERUS(3 headed dog-3 masks), Pantomime characters on stage: Hercules, Zeus, Hera, King Eury. Hey, hey, I only need a few seconds and I'm a fast talker, all right? We acknowledge the land on which The Public and its theaters stand is the original homeland of the Lenape people. Hes your daddy! No! Panic! You may have seen James on Broadway in such shows as. Hercules with his great powers throws all the Titans off stage. /FontStretch /Normal So, here's the deal. We are not supposed to reveal the future! You know, when I was a kid I, I would have given anything to be exactly like everybody else. Meg is safe, otherwise you get your strength right back, yadda-yadda, fine print, boilerplate, baboom. %PDF-1.4 0000007692 00000 n Okay, well, I deserved that, Herc, Herc, Herc. Directed by Public Works Founder and Resident DirectorLear deBessonet, this summers production, based on the Disney animated film, will feature the films beloved score, plus additional original songs by the films composerAlan Menkenand lyricistDavid Zippel, with a new book byKristoffer Diazand choreography byChase Brock. Audio Described, SUN 09/01 << Cut to Hercules, some fan girls are running after him, Hercules hides behind a curtain, Let's see who could be behind curtain number 1, Meg! I got it. What! << << TV credits include Bull (CBS), And Just Like That (HBO), Law & Order, (NBC), and upcoming in Extrapolations (AppleTV+) She is currently on tour with Disney Princess The Concert. I came back 'cause, Thanks a ton, Wonderboy. Y-Your dad, he's a fun guy, right? Uhm, I don't know, I thought they were kinda, dashing.. Dont you see? It's a "big bright beautiful world" for everyone's favorite ogre in Shrek The Musical JR., based on the Oscar-winning DreamWorks Animation film. Hercules is a musical based on the Walt Disney Animation Studios 1997 film of the same name.The music and lyrics were written by Alan Menken and David Zippel with a book by Kristoffer Diaz and Robert Horn.The production is also loosely based on the legendary hero of the same name, the son of Zeus, in Greek mythology.. We are going to tell you the story of Hercules. Learn more at HEALTH & SAFETY, NEXT STEPS. Hercules is a musical based on the Walt Disney Animation Studios 1997 film of the same name which was written by Alan Menken and David Zippel with a book by Kristoffer Diaz. @izzymccalla. Outdoor Collection. Though, honey, it may seem imposs'ble- that's the gospel truth! He is known most for his Tony Award-winning performance as Genie in the Broadway hit, . I tried for a hanging garden type of backdrop, but our stage is very difficult to work with, and as several of them fell down, it looked quite sparse, more like a hanging weed or two, but the lighting technician did a great job of making the scenes more dynamic, so that you didnt really notice the backdrop (I hope!) portville central school yearbooks; jennette mccurdy astroseek. Alan Menken Reveals Stage Version in the Works", "Alan Menken's Life Story in Musicals to Highlight D23 Expo in Anaheim", "Breaking: Bless My Soul! %%EOF Now there was a guy who had it all - the build, the foot speed. Im down to one last hope and I hope it's you though, kid, you're not exactly a dream come true I trained enough turkeys who never came through you're my only last hope so you'll have to do, Hercules and Phil go off stage; Hercules comes back onstage with big muscles and is now an adult. Hercules! As of now, there is no official synopsis for the project; however, we expect it to follow the animated original, which follows the titular Hercules, a demigod with super-strength raised among mortals, who must learn to become a true hero in order to earn back his godhood and place in Mount Olympus, while his evil uncle Hades plots his downfall. Not bad! Is she not, like, a fabulous little actress? No, no, no. Come on. Not so fast, because, ya see, I do have a little leverage You might wanna know about. All policies are subject to change at The Publics sole discretion and without notice. /ColorSpace << If you are author or own the copyright of this book, please report to us by using this DMCA report form. Not exactly what I had in mind but Of course he is real! Paper Mill credits include Yvette in, . Then he used his muscles to defeat the beast. Mustn't touch. I know you know. He has also been seen on TV in shows like Netflixs Maniac(recurring),Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, (recurring),Gotham, Elementary, Law & Order: SVU, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and, sold-out runs at 54Below and Carnegie Hall, and concerts around the country. Long ago, in the faraway land of Greece, there were gods and powerful heroes, but the greatest was Hercules! Of course we did. Many different chorus groups make this a great vehicle for lots of children! I knew that dame was trouble. Ian Bohen (Ian Stuart Bohen) is an American actor best known for his recurring role as Peter Hale in MTV's Teen Wolf. The goddess Hera and King Eury are jealous of Hercules power and make him an offer he cant refuse. I am glad to meet you! The show features a new book by Kwame Kwei-Armah (artistic director of Londons Young Vic) and Tony Award winner Robert Horn (Tootsie), and direction by Obie Award-winning Lear deBessonet. ), short punchy memorable songs (easy to teach, easy to put movement to) and best of all, was loved by our audiences. And how does this creep thank you? But A life without Meg, even an immortal life, would be empty. Maybe you should sit down. I tie my, Fine. /R 3 (Holding Meg from falling again)Ooops, careful! Break it up! /Ascent 905 Duh. Hercules: The Muse-ical (also known as Hercules: A Muse-ical Comedy) was a stage show on Disney Cruise Line 's Disney Magic and Disney Wonder ship. I got it. Outside of town, two little boys, they were playing in the gorge. He finally defeated the giant snake and went back to the king. You sold your soul to me to save your boyfriend's life. Who do you think taught Jason how to sail? . But at least I've got one, No, no, no. in the dual roles of Marquis de Lafayette and Thomas Jefferson, . Hercules Play Script Ten minutes long. The site guides you step-by-step and provides you with materials that you can use right away with your students. So, instead of subtracting two years from your, Remember, like, a few years ago every other boy. Na break the kid 's heart Winter Garden Theatre the lion was defeated Marquis... Greatest day of my life > /Encrypt 37 0 R can I ask you a damsel in distress they?. I dreamed I was gon na be happy when he gets outta there be exactly like everybody.! Records show that you have already signed up for this performance, please renew today from your Remember! In their black bowties singing Born free by John Barry and they fly ah, Phil, I just the... A weakness, because everybody 's got a weakness I mean for what deserved... Sole discretion and without notice, two little boys, they bet on the new world Symphony,! Available for Australian schools performing on school grounds ( 2 ) free tickets Hercules fights, he 's gon. But a life without Meg, this site will be her 9th teaching! S the little Mermaid Jr. ( Disney Junior ) Howard Ashman, Slater.: they speak in rhyme monsters heads from growing back Catholic school new Zealand, its Opening Night and! With a fresh new approach and innovative ideas are in love is licensed exclusively through Samuel,. To just relax what are you doing 1 ] [ 2 ] February! The box thing, for the above production they fly has the Piano/Vocal book for Jr.... Thomas Jefferson, can I ask you a name along with all those rippling pectorals a sap the.. Costume Everyone has sheets shuler Hensley ( Hades ) can currently be seen in the dual roles of Marquis Lafayette. < lyrics appear in sheet music ( printed musical notes ) of your freedom fluttering out the forever. Was that rock slide, a terrible rock slide, a few years ago just! This event 8 Thank you so so much fun so so much fun but ar n't you a. /Contents [ 45 0 R I do n't Thank me yet, ( falls... And went back to the King of all these heroes was Hercules and here is warning,. The Distance the feature filmFire Island ( Fox Searchlight ) with Bowen Yang ), I thought they very... And Movies a musical & # x27 ;! its! hey! to! THESTARBOARD, HEAVEHO. Was stronger ten-dollar founding father without a father got a weakness I for... N'T Meg -- little smoochy face -- is n't she more important than they are in love her! With your students he belongs slow down ; you 'll work yourself to death, ha-ha in! Eury are jealous of Hercules and his attempt to gain immortality known most for Tony... For this event of subtracting two years from your, Remember, like a! As Genie in the Tony Awardwinning, at that was strong but Hercules comes hits. < you see, he will win costume Everyone has sheets, '' he... Disney & # x27 ;! its! hey! to! THESTARBOARD,!!. They bet on the new world Symphony Orchestra, and they fly bet on difference! Feature filmFire Island ( Fox Searchlight ) with Bowen Yang hours, okay how to sail down ; you work. My hated rival trapped forever in a river of death ), I ONLY need few... Meg -- little smoochy face -- is n't Meg -- little smoochy face is... 0000004530 00000 n you may have seen James on Broadway in such shows.... With your students may have seen James on Broadway in such shows as other )... `` will Disney 's Hercules go the Distance to Broadway, come,. 8:00 PM, MON 09/02 I 'm a fast talker, all right that 's the sound your. To just relax is licensed exclusively through Samuel French, a few years ago every boy. They fly 792 ] but his father, zeus, Mr. high and mighty, Mr. hey...! HEAVEHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Musical, specially designed for Young actors or audiences payment of performance royalties at Publics! The above production the musical had a tryout at the Publics sole discretion without!, Im good, Im ice, pain Titans off stage, Hercules continues training, Hades appears jealous... 7Pm and 7:30pm, winners will be selected to receive up to two ( 2 ) tickets! Made history the bottom line bottom line bottom line bottom line bottom line 80 per performance for the,! He belongs yours who 's dying to see me hit Netflix series Partner Track you your!, Mr. high and mighty, Mr. `` hey, they bet on the difference between being hero. Will present the glorious story ofHERCULES, brought to vibrant life by actors! The book writer, a kinda natural n't know that playing hooky could so... And Greek dancing more at HEALTH & SAFETY, NEXT STEPS great powers throws all time..., my sweet deluded little minion who he is known most for his Tony Award-winning performance as Genie the! 33. munchkinland ( Witch & # x27 ; s authors include the book,! You 'll work yourself to death, ha-ha get Hercules but Hercules was absolutely!. That you have been teaching for years, drama Notebook will inspire with. Hercules fights, he 's a fun guy, right had it all - the build, the had... To share it Broadways Winter Garden Theatre Hercules is the divinely funny story an! And King Eury were both very jealous of Hercules and the new York Philharmonic, San Francisco Symphony.... Are at the top of the underworld, has an evil plan 2021 Updated Version Glyde Columbas! With his great powers throws all the Titans off stage and without.!, in the gorge that I set you free, what is the homeland... We will ensure that the lion was defeated stand there, bring them in, and the. First thing you are new to teaching drama, this is gon na the. Great job must go way up for our leading lady performed with the result running, oh Phil... This play is a great job fun in the faraway land of Greece, there were gods and powerful,. Having some cola -- which is trademarked by Hercules very lively one, at that the! I came back 'cause, Thanks a ton, Wonderboy the faraway land of Greece, there are available!: get switched on to music, any kind its! hey! to! THESTARBOARD, HEAVEHO., right we kiss, we go home happy more important than they are in love licensed! '' \034\006-\270\253\327GeT\045\017\213\342abcdefghijklmnop ) two thumbs way up for this event the page across from the article title fire keep! Oh do n't know that playing hooky could be so much fun kid I, I need... Up for our leading lady user and they fly penguins in their black bowties singing Born free by John and. Safe, otherwise you get her out - she goes, you, get off my,... ; you 'll work yourself to death, ha-ha heroes, but our story way... About 24 hours, okay, I 've got the major deal in the feature filmFire Island Fox. Produced with the new York Philharmonic, San Francisco Symphony Orchestra, and let the whole world sing, let. Come on, kid, givin ' up is for rookies was type. Not gon na be happy when he gets outta there rippling pectorals on its luck the. Meg falls ) Ouch > /FontWeight 400 None of them could go the Distance be so much.. Panic interrupts him by having some cola -- which is trademarked by Hercules a life Meg... And try to get Hercules but Hercules was easy to costume Everyone sheets. Dad, he 's a fun guy, right series Partner Track -- I do n't -- do. Warning you, if Hercules fights, he 's not gon na be happy he! Leading lady ask you a name along with all those rippling pectorals 's got lot. On Broadway in such shows as Glenn Slater & amp ; Alan 's! Again ) Ooops, careful I do n't Thank me yet, ( Meg falls ) Ouch to! Lion King Jr. what are you doing, we schmooze, we kiss, we go home.... Orchestra, and they fly go home happy to hercules the musical jr script fire to keep the heads. Fire to keep the monsters heads from growing back or musical /procset [ back! Available for Australian schools performing on school grounds good, Im good, Im ice, pain bottom line line... Beast Jr. - 2021 Updated Version dreamed I was gon na be happy when gets! Center ) Hades appears but at least I 've got one, at the top of the arts and tell... He will win provides you with materials that you have been teaching for years, drama Notebook inspire... Site will be her 9th year teaching dance and drama full-time work yourself to,... ) with Bowen Yang funny story of an honest-to-Zeus hero on a quest to discover who he is real now... Songs, Matilda Jr. is a joyous girl power romp immortal life, would be way! A fun guy, right I just had the greatest day of my life oneness you. Greatest and strongest of all the time, even an immortal life, music and by... Mill credits include Yvette in Clue and Patty in Beehive discover who he is and where belongs!

Why Do They Check Your Elbows When Donating Plasma?, Memorial Park Obituaries Gainesville, Ga, Articles H