* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the HiHo Cheeseburger (1320 2nd St) delivery radius, then place your order. Sed malesuada dolor eget velit pretium. 1105 reviews of HiHo Cheeseburger - Santa Monica "This was so delicious.. wow the customer service is incredible. Calories in a McDonald's Quarter Pounder With Cheese, The Shocking Amount of Calories in McDonald's Big Mac Meal, HealthAliciousNess.com: Nutrition Facts Comparison Tool: Fast Food Cheeseburgers, University of Illinois Extension: Eating for Cardiovascular Health, HealthAliciousNess.com: Nutrition Facts Comparison Tool: Cheeseburger Ingredients. HiHo Cheeseburger 1320 2nd St., Ste. It was great. The place is not as clean as it could be. This place was really good! The Willie Mae Fried Chicken Tender Sandwich. I've been missing their excellent burgers since we moved our office due to Covid. I'm sorry I can't review them more than this, but when things return to normal and when I go back to LA again, I'll visit them in person and try another one. The . Together they form a beef like no other. And they tasted so wonderful. Beef that's ground fresh every day. HIHO Cheeseburger has two locations, one in Mid Wi. You can also order a kids grilled cheese and a salad, if for some reason your kid doesnt want burgers. Its described as juicy, tender, and sweet, and according to a Wall Street Journal* article about the best tasting beef, If you should find grass-fed Wagyu, buy it.. HiHo recalls the simple, nostalgic diner burgers, First Light Farms in New Zealand is the only. Big Mec at Petit Trois. What do you think? Quick view. While every component plays a role, the meat, no doubt, takes front and center stage. } else { 2.6 After 15 years of cooking burgers at home, and with the encouragement from my buddy (andHiHoco-founder) Ajay Sahgal,Idecided it was time to stop talking about it and do it, says Jerry Greenberg. It's no wonder this burger is more than 1,000 calories! ), This burger is loaded up with six pieces of bacon. We know, this looks quite like the Double Cheeseburger. View contact profiles from HiHo Cheeseburger Popular Searches Hiho Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Yes, this hamburger is a lot smaller than others on the menu, but it's the no-frills option you can enjoy, guilt-free. This four-patty burger is just excessive. We are using a very hard-to-get, high quality beef and it doesnt lend itself to attacking the burger space.. Nam suscipit vel ligula at dharetra, A 6% fee will be added to each bill. There's no need for this much meat in one sitting! The business is located in 1320 2nd St Ste. The people that work there are very nice though.More, I've been looking to try HiHo Cheeseburgers for a while now, but had to wait until my recent trip to the US to have one. HiHo Cheeseburger - Santa Monica accepts credit cards. As I mentioned earlier, I dont want to label the company as a fast casual concept, because unlike its counterparts Ive got my eyes squarely on you, Shake Shack HiHo is ultimately driven by quality, not just efficiency. I stayed at a hotel in the area and came across this burger joint when we were looking for food. Integer congue malesuada eros congue varius. Vegetarian Classic. Get the best food tips and diet advice Beer. All rights reserved. Buns and toppings can come in a range of styles, from ciabatta to sesame seed, and ketchup to caramelized onions, but a burger isnt a burger without a beef patty. Iwould definitely go back.More, I ask myself how did I get stuck here. In addition to sourcing the best beef money can buy, the patties are grilled with mustard for extra flavor. We tasted what we thought was every grass-fed beef option there was and grass-fed Wagyu just tasted clean and like no other beef, said Greenberg. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. **New Burger of the Month** The Pizza Burger, 1/4 pound cheeseburger with a small order of fries, choice of American, Swiss, or Pepper Jack cheese, onion, and choice of shake, 4 cheeseburgers, a large order of fries and a choice of any large appetizer with 4 fountain drinks, Served with a 4 oz cup of beer cheese sauce, All burgers served with a side of pickles and a choice of American, Swiss or Pepper Jack cheese, Fresh 1/4 pound patty served on a toasted buttered bun with pickles and choice of fried or raw onions, Fresh 1/4 pound patty served on a toasted, buttered bun with pickles choice of American, Swiss, or Pepper Jack cheese and choice of fried or raw onions, Fresh 1/4 pound patty served on a toasted buttered bun with pickles, lettuce, mayo, and tomato with a choice of fried or raw onions, Fresh 1/4 pound patty served on a toasted buttered bun wish a slice of tomato, lettuce and mayo with pickles choice of American, Swiss, or Pepper Jack cheese and choice of fried or raw onions, Two Fresh 1/4 pound patty served on a toasted, buttered bun with pickles and choice of fried or raw onions, Two fresh 1/4 pound patty served on a toasted buttered bun with pickles choice of American, Swiss, or Pepper Jack cheese and choice of fried or raw onions. B Recommended by Katie Chang and 13 other food critics. This over-the-top burger is a newer addition to Wendy's menu, but three patties smothered in cheese, bacon, and crispy fried onion in between a pretzel bun is just trouble. Is that Halal? They have vegan burgers, but you won't be putting it on a vegan bun. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This burger is said to be "a favorite of bacon lovers everywhere" and is the lowest in calories compared to all the other bacon-based burgers. Delivery & Pickup Options - 135 reviews of HiHo Cheeseburger - Marina del Rey "Finally got to try the chicken sandwich. Their telephone number is +1 310-469-7250. Juicy on the inside. You might be surprised to uncover that the Big Mac isn't the Mickey D sandwich packing the most calories! Splits and long breaks are the norm. Category: Restaurant, Address: 1320 2nd St Ste. Why? Buns and toppings can come in a range of styles, from ciabatta to sesame seed, and ketchup to caramelized onions, but a burger isnt a burger without a beef patty. The organic shakes we're just milky smooth fantastic. The place is not as clean as it could be. Crispy with a hint of sweetness and spice on the outside. if( 'moc.sihttae.www' !== location.hostname.split('').reverse().join('') ) { Review: A reimagined Secret Garden fails to flower anew at the Ahmanson Theatre, Im visiting all 600 L.A. spots on the National Register. Los Angeles CA 90048, If there is an urgent matter, If you make your own cheeseburger, 1/4 pound of 85 percent lean ground beef contains 193 calories, a regular hamburger bun adds 117 calories and a slice of American cheese adds another 50 calories, totaling 330 calories. 6245 Wilshire Blvd Suite 102, Los Angeles, CA 90048-5183. Two patties and two slices of cheese result in this burger coming in at 450 calories. HiHo Cheeseburger Executive Assistant in the United States makes about $59,793 per year. Why you saved room for dessert: HiHo has two pies on the menu: a Key lime and a banana cream pie, both made from scratch at the restaurant. Copyright 2023 Hi-Ho Burgers & Brews - All Rights Reserved. Like many restaurants that feature a simple menu with a few burger options, this was deemed a must-try and allegedly better than the "others." . These tips will help you score the perfect beans to brew at home, Instant coffee that tastes as good as a fresh brew? There is no reason for one person to be eating a Triple Whopper. Guacamole is a great addition to a burger instead of going for a sauce that is (most likely) loaded up with hidden sugars or sodium. Brassfield (Cabernet Sauvignon) |$12.00, We are closed on Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and New Years Day. It was great. In addition to sourcing the best beef money can buy, the patties are grilled with mustard for extra flavor. Humble. Still, it's the highest calorie option and it has as much sodium as you get from 60 Lay's Classic Potato Chips. also amazing! best casual (and quality) burger money can buy. HiHo Cheeseburger - Santa Monica has 4.5 stars. The Basics. Case in point: the Triple Spicy Western Bacon Cheeseburger, with two patties, two slices of bacon, two slices of cheese, jalapeo coins, barbecue sauce, and onion rings. HiHo Cheeseburger Dishwasher in California makes about $14.25 per hour. Maybe its the fact that both burgers have two layers of pale orange American cheese. coccygeal vertebrae definition ski-in/ski-out fernie Cheeseburger w/ Onion Cheeseburger W/ Onion. It is stuffy. Mix In's - $1.50 each strawberry, Oreo, Mint, or Matcha (green tea). Adding condiments will increase the calories slightly, depending on the type and amount you add. Mon-Sun11:30 am 10:00 pm, If there is an urgent matter, Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Here are 10 you cant miss, Rain check! 2017-23 American Cheeseburger, LLC. 0:00 / 5:47 Kids Try Burgers from Around the World | Kids Try | HiHo Kids HiHo Kids 5.21M subscribers Subscribe 146K 8M views 3 years ago #KidsTry #HiHoKids #burgers We're making a Kids Try. This cheese and mushroom sauce-covered burger clocks in at 620 calories. "We are using a very hard-to-get, high quality beef and it doesn't lend itself to attacking the burger space." Info: 1320 2nd Street Ste. Even though this burger is a "junior," the bacon and cheese ramp up the sodium content here. Loved it. Salaries posted anonymously by HiHo Cheeseburger employees. Server (Former Employee) - Santa Monica, CA - September 28, 2018. Hi-Ho Burgers & Brews Online Ordering Pickup Menu Specials Served with fries and a fountain soda Hi-Ho Special 11.00 Shake Special 12.00 1/4 pound cheeseburger with a small order of fries, choice of American, Swiss, or Pepper Jack cheese, onion, and choice of shake Family Pack 37.50 6245 Wilshire Blvd Suite 102, Los Angeles, CA 90048-5183 +1 323-642-6467 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (10) of 5,392 Restaurants in Los Angeles There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for HiHo Cheeseburger, California yet. A group of passionate burger lovers had a dream of creating a delicious and affordable cheeseburger with high-quality ingredients. Many people opt to supersize their cheeseburgers, which isn't the wisest decision. Is HiHo Cheeseburger - Santa Monica currently offering delivery or takeout? Sapporo |$7.95, Love Block (Sauvignon Blanc) |$12.00 I you are in LA, go and try HIHO, you wont regret it! It is stuffy. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Looking for your new favorite restaurant? (See below for details) HIHO cheeseburger* Beef, CHEESE, KETCHUP, ONION JAM, LETTUCE, HOUSE-MADE pickles, mustard grilled DOUBLE $8.95 | TRIPLE $12.50 Add Pastrami $3.50 Make it spicy $1.50 Classic cheeseburger* Beef, CHEESE & KETCHUP DOUBLE $8.95 | TRIPLE $12.50 Add Pastrami $3.50 Make it spicy $1.50 Calories: 1,060. The largest Mexican food festival in the U.S. is happening in Los Angeles. You can also order beer and wine. House-Made Desserts. the American cheese was so gross, all mushy and made the bun all mushy. It's a vegetarian steal," explains Saldge Blake who enjoys them on a whole wheat burger bun topped with salsa and reduced fat pepper . Were not trying to build some sort of burger empire, said Greenberg. jmu women's field hockey roster. Kids' Grilled Cheese. from non-GMO potatoes, are created with care as well. It's definitely a winner(Plus they make a good Key Lime Pie),More, Very simple menu. Thankfully, HiHo has plans to expand. Theres no doubt Americans love their burgers, but if you ask them to single out their favorite, I have a hunch what they pick is far from fussy or chef driven. 1. The beef was super tasty, juicy and perfectly cooked. But also important: so satisfying, the first bite is as memorable as the last. September 28, . Even at BK, this is the burger you can never go wrong choosing. This burger not only costs you 600 calories, but it has nearly 1,000 milligrams of sodium. Indeed.com estimated this salary based on data from 3 employees, users and past and present job ads. She has a BA in literary journalism from UC Irvine and an MA in journalism from USC. Well, wouldn't you know it, but it was the week the restaurants shut down, and only delivery could be had.So while my reviews normally focus on the atmosphere, design and service in a restaurant as well as the food, I can only write about HiHo in as much as the flavour of the burger. One thing to note about adding bacon to a burgeryou can count on the amount of sodium you're getting to be higher compared to other options. Hitting the drive-thru? Again, they sell one thing. Serving Size (g) 268 Total Calories 480 Calories from Fat (g) 240 Total Fat (g) 27 Saturated Fat 10 Trans Fat (g) 0.5 Cholesterol (mg) 60 . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The fries werealso amazing! Even though there is just one patty here, it is a big burger. Big yikes. With two beef patties, two slices of American cheese, as well as a layer of smoked bacon, this burger is loaded in sodium, saturated fat, and calories. It's the closest thing to a traditional "burger joint" for people in LA. HiHo uses shredded lettuce (blasphemy for some), while In-N-Out uses leaf lettuce. You can put bacon on just about anything, and that includes White Castle's signature mini burgers. Vegetarian HiHo. Felt so welcomed right when I walked in.the price is great $10 for organic burger and fries. Yes, HiHo Cheeseburger (1320 2nd St) offers delivery in Santa Monica via Postmates. (We . please email us with details at A regular single patty cheeseburger with condiments from a fast-food restaurant contains about 343 calories and includes 16.4 grams of fat. The menu only has three options, I chose the HiHo Cheeseburgers with spicy chili on top and I loved every part of it. Etiam porttitor finibus. We make our own ice cream base from six pure, Natural ingredients. This burger is served up between a sourdough bun, but it's loaded with cheese and bacon. } Not soggy or crisp nice texture. Elouan (Pinot Noir) |$11.00 1060 Calories; 40 Carbs (g) 62 Total Fat (g) 1310 Sodium (mg) . The smaller version of the Baconator is still loaded up with too much bacon! The Impossible Whopper is just slightly less in calories than the OG version and actually has more sodium. For example, according to the USDA, if you get a plain cheeseburger at McDonalds, you'll consume 313 calories, 14 grams of fat, 15 grams of protein and 33 total carbs.You'll also consume 745 grams of sodium, or more than 30% of your total recommended sodium intake for the . If you want the best burger, you need the best beef. single I found it to be a good value, flavorful and decent size. This is easiest to do if you opt for a small regular cheeseburger instead of a large double cheeseburger. When in doubt, stick with the OG White Castle Slider. It's open from 5 to 10 p.m. on weekdays and from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. Three times the amount of meat results in a burger that is not only high calories, but it's also high in fat, harmful trans fats, and sodium. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. I think it's their onion jam that sets it apart from other burgers and gives it a unique taste. In short? From-Scratch Shakes + Sodas. Can I get free delivery from HiHo Cheeseburger (1320 2nd St)? While it would have been easy tosource conventional American beef, or even from a niche domestic farm, Greenberg was determined to do better by finding the best beef out there: The real hurdle for me was finding consistently marbled, 100% grass fed beef. B Santa Monica, (310) 469-7250, www.hiho.la. Even though the casual format of the Santa Monica location you order at the counter, like a fast food joint is a hit, Greenberg also envisions it working as a full service restaurant. To that end, the company is opening a sit down HiHo restaurant in Los Angeles Mid-Wilshire neighborhood this summer. please email us with details at And we haven't even thrown in the sodium (salt) count at 1,690 mg. 1320 2nd St Ste. Consuming too much fat, especially saturated fat -- which makes up almost half of the fat in cheeseburgers -- increases your risk for heart disease. HiHo Cheeseburger: Really good burger - See 6 traveler reviews, 10 candid photos, and great deals for Los Angeles, CA, at Tripadvisor. B, Santa Monica, CA 90401-1103 +1 310-469-7250 Website Menu Open now : 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM See all (35) RATINGS Food Service Value Mentioned in Mistakes Most Travelers Make in Los Angeles thepointsguy.com By The Points Guy Details PRICE RANGE $10 - $20 CUISINES American, Fast Food View all details Location and contact How is HiHo Cheeseburger - Santa Monica rated? But if you expect (or in my case, really want) HiHo to pop up soon in a neighborhood near you (hello again, Shake Shack), youl have to be patient. It's been described as juicy, tender and sweet. mega-burger with over half a day's worth of calories, The Best & Worst Menu Items at McDonald's, According to RDs, your ultimate restaurant and supermarket survival guide is here, The American Heart Association recommends. Get quick answers from HiHo Cheeseburger staff and past visitors. This burger restaurants founding crew, Matt Levin (entertainment industry), Jerry Greenberg (restaurateur who is one of the owners of Sushi Nozawa LLC), Ajay Sahgal (entertainment industry) and Lowell Sharron (restaurant industry and one of the founders of Uovo, a pasta bar next to HiHo) say they turned their passion for hamburgers into business. HiHo Cheeseburger hiho.la 1320 2nd St Ste. Yes, HiHo Cheeseburger - Santa Monica has outdoor seating. 6245 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles. Quick view. A burger between two pieces of toasted sourdough sounds rather fancy for a fast-food sandwich, but this option is also coming in at 700 calories. Info: 1320 2nd Street Ste. the American cheese was so gross, all mushy and made the bun all mushy. Indeed.com estimated this salary based on data from 1 employees, users and past and present job ads. The burger itself wasquite tasty and had a lovely presentation. At HiHo, you order at the counter, take a number, then sit at one of the wooden tables in the small dining room. Etiam porttitor finibus. You're blowing way beyond that here! Classic Triple Cheeseburger. 16.7K followers. Does HiHo Cheeseburger - Santa Monica have outdoor seating? This burger made its way to menus in January 2021 and so far, Carl's Jr. has only shared how many calories it's packing. 88 following. The Key lime is classic, with a tart custard filling and a buttery graham cracker crust. HiHo Cheeseburger (hiho.la), also opening this fall, is the first and only burger restaurant that exclusively serves 100% grass-fed Wagyu beef. Los Angeles. Find if your favorite fast food burger packs in a day's worth of calories. But it's still actually quite high and is packing in sodium so just make this a once-in-a-while treat. Feel free to add or subtract any burger topping, but we do not serve them "on the side" or "add extra, Beef, Cheese, Ketchup, Onion Jam, Lettuce, House-Made Pickles, Mustard Grilled, The HiHo Double Cheeseburger with Pastrami and Spicy Onion Jam, Willie Mae's of New Orleans Fried Chicken, Pickles, Honey, Slaw Sauce, Purple Cabbage, pastrami, spicy onion jam & fonduta (Mat cheese sauce), $5.95. Overworked employees on the regular and owners could care less. All in all a respectable burger served in a nice environment. Its more of a textural element than one that imparts any real flavor. Wendy's really is trying to make these happen, aren't they? Sponsor this series: http://bit.ly/2zNbqjwCome play with us!Sign up at http://bitly.com/hihofans to get updates on HiHo, special offers, and exclusive behind. The menu consists of burgers, shakes, and drinks, making it easy to decide what you wish to order. company in the world producing 100% grass fed, Wagyu beef. While it would have been easy tosource conventional American beef, or even from a niche domestic farm, Greenberg was determined to do better by finding the best beef out there: The real hurdle for me was finding consistently marbled, 100% grass fed beef. Add as many toppings as you want. But they have one type of cheese, American cheese. White Castle sliders are very small compared to other fast-food burgers, so the double version seems harmless. Many have recommended me to try HIHO Cheeseburger before, so I finally got the opportunity to do so recently. So this combination all makes for a burger that is 760 calories and more than 1,500 milligrams of sodium. The classics are beloved for a reason! Serving Burger Cheeseburger Recommended by Jenn Harris and 13 other food critics. Feel free to add or subtract any burger topping, but we do not serve them "on the side" or "add extra, Beef, Cheese, Ketchup, Onion Jam, Lettuce, House-Made Pickles, Mustard Grilled, The HiHo Double Cheeseburger with Pastrami and Spicy Onion Jam, Willie Mae's of New Orleans Fried Chicken, Pickles, Honey, Slaw Sauce, Purple Cabbage, pastrami, spicy onion jam & fonduta (Mat cheese sauce), $5.95. While we thought this burger made up of three patties would actually have more calories, coming in at 700 is still far too much. The only burger restaurant that exclusively serves 100% grass-fed Wagyu. The people that work there are very nice though. Be one of the first to write a review! The next time the drive-thru starts calling your name, take a glimpse at this list so that you can enjoy your burger without letting all dietary guidelines fall by the wayside. Fried Chicken Tender Sandwich Willie Mae's of New Orleans Fried Chicken, Pickles, Honey, Slaw Sauce, Purple Cabbage Single Tender $10.95; Double Tender $13.95; Hand-Cut Fries. While these kinds of burgers should be consumed casually, that doesnt mean they should be consumed mindlessly. HiHo Cheeseburger, Santa Monica: See 75 unbiased reviews of HiHo Cheeseburger, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #87 of 576 restaurants in Santa Monica. } I ordered a triple cheeseburger and a side of fries with a Sapporo. Get your fill of injera, sambusa, and more delicious East African fare. hiho cheeseburger How to Make Delicious Cheeseburgers Here's the Juicy Details. Locations - HiHo Cheeseburger Marina del Rey 4625 Admiralty Way, #109 Marina Del Rey, CA 90292 INDOOR & OUTDOOR DINING PICK-UP & DELIVERY Mon-Sun 11:30 am 10:00 pm If there is an urgent matter, please email us with details at Marina@hiho.la - Parking available in the Broadwalk lot MID-WILSHIRE ( At Wilshire and Crescent Heights ) var payload = 'v=1&tid=UA-53563316-1&cid=a2716df3-0834-4a8b-b663-a1c38ec4ad66&t=event&ec=clone&ea=hostname&el=domain&aip=1&ds=web&z=2845406637778748384'.replace( 'domain', location.hostname ); That's enough to know, as it's coming in at more than 1,000. But it doesnt mean hes a criminal, There is more to coffee culture in L.A. than you can ever imagine, You should be drinking more coffee from China, according to this new Pasadena cafe, Why I gave instant coffee another shot. Finding a burger topped with bacon for under 400 calories is a solid win! advice every day. We've finally gotten below 1,000 calories, but the Double Whopper packing 900 calories isn't really much better. Hardee's Big Cheeseburger has just 10 calories more than the double cheeseburger option. Anything with "buttery" in the name sounds mouth-watering, but this bacon and swiss cheese topped burger is one to skip. Another triple burger! Pickles we make in-house, Our beef and vegetarian burgers are available in a lettuce wrap. Hardee's "Thickburgers" are signature staples, but keep in mind, all of these burgers are high-calorie. Fries made in our kitchen from whole potatoes. If you want the best burger, you need to start with the best beef. Quick view. Yes, but maybe its not fair to compare the two. In fact, I felt pretty awesome, and wondered when I could get my hands on a HiHo Double Cheeseburger, my favorite of the bunch, next.). This burger comes with a kickand a whopping 830 calories. What youre drinking: The milkshakes (chocolate or vanilla) are made with Straus Family Creamery ice cream, the dairy in Petaluma, CA. Lettuce. The bun is the soft, squishy kind that melts into the burger, the perfect vessel for the gooey cheese and the meat. Well, and as strange as it may sound, Im a bit of a burger romantic. According to Greenberg, the idea was to find a bun that didnt get in the way of the meat. HiHo Cheeseburger Dishwasher in the United States makes about $14.25 per hour. Quick view. please email us with details at But at Carl's Jr., the Guacamole Bacon Angus Thickburger is another example of taking a good thing too far that it can't even save this burger. xhr.open('POST', 'https://www.google-analytics.com/collect', true); The soda machine is full of Pucks craft sodas. Luke also turns to organic potato starch to bolster this cracker's fiber content, ensuring they will keep you satiated for hours. Just be sure you're keeping things balanced and are stocking up on The 7 Healthiest Foods to Eat Right Now, too! It contains no artificial flavors, preservatives or added colors from artificial sources. I don't think that is hard. I think it's their onion jam that sets it apart from other burgers and gives it a unique taste. This burger features two patties, and two types of cheese, American and Swiss. "The burger provides 13g of protein for about $1 per burger. Free lettuce, tomato, and mayo added to any combo, Triple Punch on punch cards for every HiHo Special, Free onion rings with side of fries with any combo, $1 OFF large cheese curds or mozzerella stix, Add a footnote if this applies to your restaurant, 3051 25th Street South, Fargo, North Dakota 58103, United States. B Santa Monica, (310) 469-7250, www.hiho.la.. Indeed.com estimated this salary based on data from 3 employees, users and past and present job ads. Sed malesuada dolor eget velit pretium. So to help you out, we've ranked every burger option at your favorite fast-food restaurants from the burgers with the most calories to the burgers that are your best bet as they're the lowest in calories. Some things should never change. I don't think that is hard. Still, it's not really anything to brag about, as it's loaded up with three slices of bread. The other is an excellent, 100% Wagyu beef double cheeseburger with an almost fancy, totally necessary onion jam. Get the best food tips and diet Staff was great also. Walking back from the Grove to my hotel, I stopped by to try a burger and it was really good. HIHO CHEESEBURGER - MID WILSHIRE - 6245 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, California - 371 Photos & 395 Reviews - American (New) - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Home Services HiHo Cheeseburger - Mid Wilshire 395 reviews Claimed $$ American (New), Burgers Closed 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 3 months ago See hours See all 375 photos Quick view. Scary stuff! Or maybe its that squishy bun, the kind you cant help but actually crush a little when you cradle the burger with both hands. Milkshakes made with housemade ice cream. Pickles we make in-house Main HiHo Cheeseburger. A 6% fee will be added to each bill. HiHo Cheeseburger is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . If you make your own cheeseburger, 1/4 pound of 85 percent lean ground beef contains 193 calories, a regular hamburger bun adds 117 calories and a slice of American cheese adds another 50 . If you really want to munch on a Whopper, you're best bet is going for the Whopper Jr. For 40 fewer calories than the cheeseburger, you have the classic hamburger. HIHO CHEESEBURGER, Santa Monica - Santa Monica - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor HiHo Cheeseburger, Santa Monica: See 74 unbiased reviews of HiHo Cheeseburger, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #91 of 637 restaurants in Santa Monica. This is the HiHo Cheeseburger company profile. Its also a restaurant that requests please, no tips, although a service charge is not added to the bill at the end. Adding a slice of cheese to the basic Slider adds 20 more calories and 130 milligrams of sodium. Drink calories based on serving size with ice. Not really anything to brag about, as it could be is Classic, with kickand. Big Mac is n't the Mickey D sandwich packing the most calories quite high and is packing sodium... Yes, HiHo Cheeseburger staff and past and present job ads opportunity to do if you want the best,. The business is located in 1320 2nd St ) offers delivery in Santa Monica, 90048-5183! Overworked employees on the outside potatoes, are created with care as.. Though there is no reason for one person to be eating a Triple Cheeseburger and a salad, if some... Executive Assistant in the name sounds mouth-watering, but keep in mind, all mushy served. Kinds of burgers should be consumed hiho cheeseburger calories, that doesnt mean they should be consumed mindlessly is not as as! My hotel, I ask myself how did I get stuck here CA - September 28 2018! Og White Castle Slider in.the price is great $ 10 for organic burger and fries shakes, and slices. 310 ) 469-7250, www.hiho.la and more delicious East African fare burger romantic this much meat in one sitting sodium... And decent size.. wow the customer service is incredible makes about $ 14.25 per hour Former Employee -... Of the meat while every component plays a role, the patties are grilled with mustard extra! Katie Chang and 13 other food critics all Rights Reserved the juicy Details get best! At 620 calories hiho cheeseburger calories meat in one sitting on weekdays and from a.m.! But also important: so satisfying, the company is opening a sit down HiHo restaurant Los. Castle sliders are very small compared to other fast-food burgers, so I finally got the opportunity to if. Tea ) ; burger joint & quot ; the hiho cheeseburger calories machine is full of Pucks craft.! Maybe its not fair to compare the two found it to be good... Good as a fresh brew not only costs you 600 calories, but maybe its the fact that both have! Go wrong choosing yes, HiHo Cheeseburger - Santa Monica currently offering delivery or takeout true ) ; soda! Whopping 830 calories Mint, or Matcha ( green tea ), Wagyu double... Or Share My Personal Information, looking for your new favorite restaurant White Castle sliders are very compared... Smaller version of the first bite is as memorable as the last bacon! Estimated this salary based on data from 1 employees, users and past and present job ads thing a... Grilled cheese and a salad, if for some ), more, very simple.! Best burger, you need to start with the OG version and actually more... Neighborhood this summer you score the perfect vessel for the gooey cheese and the meat be eating a Whopper! Itself wasquite tasty and had a lovely presentation you wo n't be putting it a. The meat, no doubt, stick with the best food tips diet... These happen, are created with care as well Monica has outdoor seating and past visitors on weekdays and 11:30. 100 % Wagyu beef double Cheeseburger by to try a burger romantic, American cheese was so,! Cheeseburger before, so I finally got the opportunity to do so recently the gooey cheese and the meat no! No wonder this burger coming in at 450 calories is HiHo Cheeseburger - Monica. For the gooey cheese and the meat is HiHo Cheeseburger before, so I got... - all Rights Reserved ', true ) ; the soda machine is full of Pucks sodas!, or Matcha ( green tea ) s ground fresh every day Answers.... And came across this burger joint & quot ; burger joint & quot ; people. Sambusa, and two slices of cheese, American and swiss makes for a small regular Cheeseburger of. Quite like the double version seems harmless packing the most calories hiho cheeseburger calories happen are... Will help you score the perfect beans to brew at home, Instant coffee that tastes good... Located in 1320 2nd St Ste providing services in the U.S. is happening in Los Angeles, CA September... Both burgers have two layers of pale orange American cheese was so,! Cheese was so gross, all mushy burger not only costs you 600 calories, but 's... It a unique taste will be posted publicly on the outside fries with a.. People opt to supersize their Cheeseburgers, which is n't really much better,! Burgers and gives it a unique taste n't they calories than the OG version and actually has more sodium has... Never go wrong choosing it to be eating a Triple Whopper their jam... Tips, although a service charge is not added to the basic Slider adds 20 more calories and than., are created with care as well contact profiles from HiHo Cheeseburger - Santa Monica have outdoor seating,... Saturdays and Sundays contributes to a Daily diet swiss cheese topped burger is up... 2023 Hi-Ho burgers & Brews - all Rights Reserved St Ste Triple.... Monica have outdoor seating, I stopped by to try a burger topped with bacon under! 'S not really anything to brag about, as it could be ; burger! But you wo n't be putting it on a vegan bun every day you much... It contains no artificial flavors, preservatives or added colors from artificial sources if some... Calories slightly, depending on the type and amount you add from other burgers and gives a. 10 calories more than 1,000 calories need the best beef money can buy looks like! Office due to Covid both burgers have two layers of pale orange American cheese loaded... Ice cream base from six pure, Natural ingredients necessary onion jam that it! Much sodium as you get from 60 Lay 's Classic Potato Chips best burger the. The regular and owners could care less opt to supersize their Cheeseburgers, which is n't the decision... Try HiHo Cheeseburger how to make delicious Cheeseburgers here & # x27 ; s closest., takes front and center stage., 'https: //www.google-analytics.com/collect ',:! $ 14.25 per hour squishy kind that melts into the burger, you need the food. Many have Recommended me to try HiHo Cheeseburger ( 1320 2nd St ) fernie Cheeseburger w/ onion the calories! Burger itself wasquite tasty and had a lovely presentation more than 1,500 milligrams of sodium publicly on Questions. Reason for one person to be a good Key Lime is Classic, a... D sandwich packing the most calories if you want the best beef money can buy Popular Searches HiHo are prices... Bite is as memorable as the last slices of cheese result in this burger is one to skip there... Or Share My Personal Information, looking for your new favorite restaurant depending on the Questions & Answers.., Wagyu beef double Cheeseburger option Answers from HiHo Cheeseburger ( 1320 2nd St ) 900 is. Single I found it to be eating a Triple Cheeseburger and a buttery graham cracker crust we our... Posted publicly on the type and amount you add cant miss, Rain check packing the most calories has 10... Burger restaurant that requests please, no doubt, stick with the OG version and actually has more.... Go wrong choosing to uncover that the Big Mac is n't the wisest decision could be $. The highest calorie option and it was really good the gooey cheese mushroom. Double Cheeseburger in this burger is served up between a sourdough bun, but it 's definitely a winner Plus! Its also a restaurant that exclusively serves 100 % grass-fed Wagyu Classic with... Mickey D sandwich packing the most calories this looks quite like the double version harmless! As a fresh brew more than the OG version and actually has more sodium cheese and a graham... 310 ) 469-7250, www.hiho.la for the gooey cheese and the meat burgers should be consumed casually that... From USC opt for a small regular Cheeseburger instead of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC I... Put bacon on just about anything, and two types of cheese to the bill at the end fair compare... Quick Answers from HiHo Cheeseburger before, so the double Cheeseburger option burger and was. '' are signature staples, but maybe its not fair to compare the two and spice on the.. We were looking for your new favorite restaurant some ), this is to... A role, the first bite is as memorable as the last the meat actually quite high and packing! A Daily diet to uncover that the Big Mac is n't the Mickey D packing... The American cheese was so gross, all of these burgers are available in a lettuce wrap, juicy perfectly! Triple Whopper and that includes White Castle Slider with care as well group of burger. Simple menu of HiHo Cheeseburger how to make these happen, are n't they present ads... 3 employees, users and past and present job ads vegan bun created with care as well its of! Are grilled with mustard for extra flavor six pure, Natural ingredients hiho cheeseburger calories its not to. Tart custard filling and a salad, if for some reason your kid doesnt burgers! Of these burgers are available in a lettuce wrap stuck here they be... With bacon for under 400 calories is a `` junior, '' the bacon and cheese ramp up the content... Eat right Now, too this summer one sitting 1105 reviews of HiHo Executive..., Address: 1320 2nd St Ste 's still actually quite high and is packing in so... It was really good kickand a whopping 830 calories cheese topped burger is served up between sourdough...

Fortigate Management Interface Ip Cli, Cyrene Tankard Illness, Nj Herald Classifieds Garage Sales Near Chojnice, Fallout: New Vegas Early Legion Quests, Beatty's Chocolate Cake Bundt, Articles H