"Me and the wife built this, 8 x10 open floor plan, Moving on to another project so this one is for sale,, didn't know if someone on your site would like to venture down the Mississippi or? If N/A leave a message. If N/A leave a message. $ 3,600.00 Learn more about this houseboat- Diannes Rose- over at Roy Designed That. All those seats are removable if you want more space when fishing. 1990 Home Built 28 Commercial Quality Workboat, Home Built 28 Commercial Quality Workboat. February 15, 2023. Comes with remote A tiny houseboat with a big name, the guest suite in the Le Grand Large is like a tiny floating cottage, complete with gingham-skirted kitchen sink. Or text me @ 331.248.3841 (Texts only) Page: [1] New Boat Showroom. Carmen Freire. This Custom-built 50-foot houseboat could be your home away from home. If N/A leave a message. We love this little houseboat. 15. on April 16, 2014. Or text me @ 331.248.3841 (Texts only) Has all of the original rims & center caps! @ 501-545-3020, I have an older (Late 70's) steel boat trailer. The pods can be securely locked together in any number and . 4x4 ATV - Boats - Waverunners - Motorcycles - Truck - 3 Wheelers. NEW QUEEN PILLOW TOP BEDDING! Best/Roy. The curved roof, a play off the hull of a ship, was inspired by a previous Atelier SAD . A sleek houseboat with a large upper deck and large tinted windows to preserve privacy while still allowing the owners to view the landscape. Since the costs of construction tend to be low, creating a DIY houseboat. Is currently mounted on a stand! 45' 0". Runs & drives great! Price: $28,000.00. IT HAS ELECTRIC BRAKES ON ALL AXLES AND HAS FULL LIGHTS AND A LARGE JACK THAT WILL LIFT THE TRAILER OFF THE BALL WITH THE BOAT LOADED (LIKE IT SHOULD) . Again, I realize it varies but would like to know how you did it or plan to. Works Great! Contact Us. da Vinci nailed it Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication., Thanks Peter! Or text me @ 331.248.3841 (Texts only) Just add another level on top and it could be more functional. This houseboat appears to be in really good condition. If you can't even spare four days to build your pontoon boat like the guys in #4, this might be a better option for you because it teaches you how to build a boat in just a single day. I HAVE HAULED A 4013 MYACHT ON IT FROM OHIO TO WV. And works as a houseboat, trailer, TH, especially for towing as can be narrow and aero. $ 4,500.00 ALWAYS FRESH WATER USED AND A NON SMOKER VESSELBRAND NEW BAYSTAR HYDRAULIC STEERING WHEN BOAT WAS PUT IN WATER IN 09POWERED BY A 50 HP MERCURY 4 STROKE WITH SUPER LOW HOURS(LESS THAN A 100)HAS GENERAC 3600 watt GENSET WITH REMOTE START AND LESS THAN 30 HRS OF USENEWER GENSET BATTERY AND NEWER(THIS SEASON) ENGINE STARTING BATTERYALL LOW DRAW FLOURESCENT LIGHTING THROUGHOUT THE VESSELLED EMERGENCY ( night lighting) . It's unbelievable what a comfortable home he's. Appraisal - An appraisal for the . 100k+ highway miles capacity - used to store 24' - 30' sailboat. Build Your Own Pontoon Houseboat, And Escape To Open Waters. If N/A leave a message. The following two tabs change content below. . Runs & drives excellent! Save This Boat. See Details. Located in a transferrable slip, on a navigable waterway, in Fulton, MS (just south of the Tennessee River), this Custom-built 50-foot houseboat features a large galley and living area as well as a full-size bathroom complete with a full-size shower and bathroom sink. IT HAS TRIPLE 6000 LB AXLES AND HAS LIGHTS AND A CLEAR TITLE. Of the boats listed, Home Built offers familiar boat hull types and designs including . Running primarily off of solar powerboat also has a generator. It is in great shape and can be run with a 2000-watt generator. Model IT ALSO HAS BEEN STORED INSIDE AND PRESENTS AS AN ALMOST NEW TRAILER- THE REPLACEMENT VALUE OF THIS 45 FOOT TRAILER IS APROX 12,000 DOLLARS. Intending on using the vessel for a commercial use (guide service, rental, boat for hire, having paid passengers) turns the whole process upside down in terms of inspections and so forth. If interested call: 424.777.9318 (Calls only) $ 6500.00 February 15, 2023. Electric start Evinrude motor that runs great. 1997 Buick LaSabre Pop Yachts currently has 2 Houseboats For Sale In Louisiana. Will hold a 21 IT WILL HAUL A 45 OR A FEW FOOT LARGER CATAMARAN CRUISER WITH EASE. Remodeled 1977 Somerset is a steal at 28,000. - $20000 (Harbor Marina - Branson West, MO), HOUSEBOAT FOR SALE THAT IS NICE AND COZY ON LAKE DON PEDRO - $88500 (Lake Don Pedro), 'Limoncello' Seattle houseboat FOR SALE ONLY!!! Very pleased." Jim R. Okeechobee, FL. Used Power boats for sale. Home Built is a boat builder in the marine industry that offers boats for sale in a range of sizes on Boat Trader, with the smallest current boat listed at 17 feet in length, to the longest vessel measuring in at 67 feet, and an average length of 27.98 feet. Or text me @ 331.248.3841 (Texts only) ***** CERTIFIED SINGLE OWN. A REALLY COOL FEATURE. Or text me @ 331.248.3841 (Texts only) Views: 289. Or text me @ 331.248.3841 (Texts only) When you don't want to ride the houseboat, the project comes fairly simple. If N/A leave a message. If interested call: 424.777.9318 (Calls only) I have 40k invested within this boat and would like to get 35k. Stock #272642 2004 Arctic Cat 650 ATV 4 X 4 Up in the trees or underground. AU $525,000 Make an offer. $9,000: Lyman Boat Works-Treasure Coast, FL: Fun Country HouseBoat . Great for duck boating or fishing! The whole boat including hull is wood covered with fiberglass. ALL COMBINED.. EACH TIME BOAT WAS TAKEN OUT OF WATER IT WAS CLEANED AND PUT AWAY IN A LARGE BOAT STORAGE FACILITY NEAR OUR LAKE. Air-conditioned. Yellow MTD Slowflite Snowblower Can you walk on the top center ridge for better fishing? ), a professional build is out of the question. Boat Trailer available 11,000 lb. Check out more items 4 sale; Or text me @ 331.248.3841 (Texts only) 407-four 6 1 9 3 2 3 Rennie Difference between Pontoon Boat and Pontoon Houseboat: The average pontoon houseboat weighs 7,500 pounds. There is no charge! STORED IN 12 -16 AND RELAUNCHED AND SHOOK DOWN IN THE SUMMER OF 2016 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ALL SYSTEMS ARE GO AND HERE ARE THE SPECIFICS..THE BOAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON A FRESH WATER LAKE AND TOTAL TIME IN THE WATER SINCE NEW IS APROX 14 MONTHS!!! 3 bedroom, 2 bath. Jack works like it's supposed to. If they had they would be willing to share their experience on that important aspect. or work with tiny house developers to build the barge that can support your home. BIZ IN A BOX . STORED IN 12 -16 AND RELAUNCHED AND SHOOK DOWN IN THE SUMMER OF 2016 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ALL SYSTEMS ARE GO AND HERE ARE THE SPECIFICS..THE BOAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON A FRESH WATER LAKE AND TOTAL TIME IN THE WATER SINCE NEW IS APROX 14 MONTHS!!! $278,779 Seller Highway Marine Ltd 38. The average pontoon boat weighed approximately 2,200 pounds. Motor appears to be built! NO TEST DRIVES. If youre looking for a pontoon houseboat for sale, you can turn to common marketplaces such as craigslist or work with tiny house developers to build the barge that can support your home. If interested call: 424.777.9318 (Calls only) Jack works like IT WAS FOUND STORED IN A DRY GARAGE WHERE IT HAS BEEN FOR THE PAST 26 YEARS. We just spent over $ 25,000.00 for a Honda Low Hours. The boats available here currently from this builder come with outboard and inboard/outboard propulsion systems, available in gas and diesel fuel systems. These vessels are generally used for popular boating endeavors such as a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. 1996 HONDA CR80 MOTORCROSS BIKE $ 850.00 Misc. Pacific Boats 56. $ 2,850.00 for package 20' Shark Catamaran with Fiberglass Hulls- Homemade from Gibbs Plans, 2015 Homemade 074626 ALUMINUM FLATS TRAILER Trailers, 1957 WARDS SEA KING ALL WOOD BOAT/MOTOR/TRAILER, 1990, 21 Foot, Scorpion High Performance Boat with Trailer, 1986 wellcraft boat 150 v6 outboard motor johnson 2 stroke with trailer. Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Bring your own trailer or truck to transport. Has a 1992 Yamaha 130 TLRR, 2 Stroke Outboard Motor. By the way we did take DIANNES ROSE to Texas and had no difficulties as our boat follows our local requirements and they respected this when crossing the boarder. Its either a 200cc or the 225cc The actual barge that the houseboat sits on is extremely lightweight. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! It is either 600cc or 650cc For complete info, call 318-426-3917, Make Models with more power can accommodate motors up to an extraordinary 1,798 horsepower, while more economic utility models may have as modest as 30 horsepower engines on . Sponsored Boats. Tires are new all the lights work. Title in hand! Also a PV canopy and water collection from the deck. Or text me @ 331.248.3841 (Texts only) The Cosmic Muffin takes the concept of a seaplane all too literally. all the pictures you see were taken on sept 7 2016 . Sun Jan 29th,2023 @ 08:24 am. It is basically a flat-bottom boat and would tend to blow sideways. In 2012 it was removed from the water and had $7000 of professional work done to the bottom. And if a boat, free of rent, etc payments. 15.00m. Carpet throughout and hardwood floor in the kitchen and bathroom. Jon boat with reg., a working kids 4 wheeler, a working kids go cart or a working riding lawn mower no later than 2000, 18' Pontoon Boat With 40hp & Trailer Needs little TLC $ 320.00 36 / 50. In near mint condition NOT RV ISSUE, THIS IS THE GOOD STUFF!A MANCAVE TOOL ROOM FOR THE MAINTAINING OF THE BOATMARINE HIGH SEAT HEIGHT RV FOOT FLUSH HEAD AND RESIDENTIAL LAVATORY WITH VANITY CABINET AND LARGE MIRROR.SWIVEL AND HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE "CAPTAINS CHAIR"RESIDENTIAL BLACK KOHLER DOUBLE BOWL SINK AND COUNTERTOP AND DRAWERSDINETTE AND TABLE LIKE IN A HIGH END RV-SLEEPS 2 CHILDREN WHEN CONVERTED.MICROWAVE OVEN AND COFFEE MAKERALL NEW APPLIANCES FOR COUNTERTOP(TOASTER)(BLENDER) AND CAN OPENER.RV 10 GALLON WATER HEATER WITH REMOTE IGNITION30-40 GALLON FUEL TANK30 GALLON LP TANKLP 3 BURNER STOVE TOPPRESSURE WATER SYSTEM WITH 100 GALLON FRESH WATER TANK UNDER BEDCONGOLIEUM FLOOR THROUGHOUTDAY AND NIGHT SHADES WATER SLIDE WITH WATER SPRAYWASH DOWN HOSE AND BIBGENSET WITH CABINET-3600 watt remote start and stop from galley area switch. Houseboats- for sale by owner is a group made up of private individuals wanting to sell their houseboats. Fully furnished and decorated crown molding, exotic wood, flooring and stone countertops are eminent throughout. 1994 Polaris SL780 Waverunner The system is useful for making docks, floating platforms, and (with a special bow pod) small boats. Some of the houseboat plans can be downloaded, but some open very slowly. Sat Dec 3rd,2022 @ 01:22 pm. If interested call: 424.777.9318 (Calls only) $ 200.00 There's low cost, and even free houseboat plans to help get you started. Jul 28, 2014 - Explore Beth Turner's board "Homemade houseboats", followed by 692 people on Pinterest. WINDSHEILD, SADDLE BAGS If interested call: 424.777.9318 (Calls only) THIS IS A 2008 CATAMARAN CRUISER 12X42 WITH A SINGLE QUEEN STATEROOMTHE BOAT HAS WAY LESS THAN 100 HRS OF USE AND HAS BEEN LONG STORED IN A RENTAL STORAGE BOAT FACILITY FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS!!!!! Or text me @ 331.248.3841 (Texts only) TANNING BOTTLES & START-UP SUPPLIES $ 250.00 1984/5 YAMAHA ATC 3 WHEELER If N/A leave a message. Feb 8, 2023 - Explore Brian Fry's board "Houseboats - Small and Trailerable" on Pinterest. 1994 Florida Homemade Custom Boat Ready to go. Reduced $ 68,000. Or text me @ 331.248.3841 (Texts only) I have friends in Rhode Island I could go see. 5. I personally painted the top, interior, floor, and sides, about 3 years ago. Without a keel, this boat would be difficult to maneuver in a strong wind. It's made from zip ties and plywood. Cost $ 500.00 new Item is in N. Illinois Home Homemade. 12x42 AQUA-CRUISER-low hrs-light use-INCLUDES FACTORY TRI AXLE TRAILER-$lowered. Looks comfortable as hell, no bigger than it has to be. After a long day on the lake or river enjoy a warm shower with a built-in water heater and plenty of room to relax outside with friends or family. STARTS RIGHT UP Posted By Lee Felterman & Associates Site Sponsor. 1997 Skidoo Mach Z 800 Nauta-line 43. THE TRAILER IS HOMEMADE- WORKS GOOD BUT YOU WOULD NEED NEW TIRES AS THEY HOLD AIR FOR ONLY ABOUT A WEEK. PACKAGE DEAL 2 WAVERUNNERS & 2 PLACE TRAILER Rare YTM 225 with rear rack! BoatersNet, LLC, 1948 33 foot Homemade AL Mason Intrepid in Elberta, AL, 1981 12 foot Homemade Wooden clinker rowboat in British Columbia, Canada, Homemade Wooden clinker rowboats for Sale. Many houseboats are used as permanent . Large pontoon houseboat. The beauty of these is they can be used as a trailer, boat, guest house, food truck, studio, etc too. If interested call: 424.777.9318 (Calls only) @ 501-545-3020. The bow light and stern light are very bright LED. If interested call: 424.777.9318 (Calls only) Tools . If N/A leave a message. THE EDGE: The Edge has only had the one owner since new and it was built to the owner's . If N/A leave a message. Once owned by eccentric aviator . Endless opportunities to live and travel anywhere. 1993 Polaris SL750 Waverunner There are two enclosed storage compartments and one open storage in the hull. 42" VIZIO LIKE NEW Consider the boat still available as I will remove the this posting once sold. $ 420.00 If N/A leave a message. Brilliant! This project is absolutely beautiful! View All Brands. Airbnb. Some may be motorized. Tires are new all the lights work. $ 1250.00 Belgrade, MN. 1991 Yamaha 550 Waverunner Or text me @ 331.248.3841 (Texts only) 1990, 21 Foot, Scorpion High Performance Boat. The gauges light up in a very nice red. February 14, 2023. Houseboats for sale on YachtWorld are available in a range of prices from $21,259 on the relatively lower-priced, classic models all the way up to $2,744,860 for the rare custom yachts. Hello All, 4 downstairs and 6 up. Home Built is a boat builder in the marine industry that offers boats for sale in a range of sizes on Boat Trader, with the smallest current boat listed at 17 feet in length, to the longest vessel measuring in at 67 feet, and an average length of 27.98 feet. THE OWNER HAS NOT MESSED WITH THE BOAT OR MOTOR- THAT IS FOR YOU TO DO. IT HAS ELECTRIC BRAKES ON ALL AXLES AND HAS FULL LIGHTS AND A LARGE JACK THAT WILL LIFT THE TRAILER OFF THE BALL WITH THE BOAT LOADED (LIKE IT SHOULD) . Small boat no Trailer. If interested call: 424.777.9318 (Calls only) $ 120.00 Ft. Houseboat. Boats for Sale; Used Boats; House Boats; Details View | Gallery View | List View. $ 650.00 Homebuilt 50. g = One of the Three Marked is a . Will hold a 21 foot deck boat or 21 bass boat. Glad you enjoyed this one and Im super excited to share your new camper with everyone here (working on it now) , This is, without a doubt, one of the best (if not THE best) houseboats Ive ever seen. Some people are just fabulously creative and talented. Continue Reading. 1990-1991 Seadoo SP Price: $35,000.00. Compact Floating Swedish Cabin. I have a a lightly used 12' aluminum John boat with a 2005 4 h.p four stroke Suzuki . This vessel is a live on off the grid Home Cruiser. 36 to 56 feet in length. Or text me @ 331.248.3841 (Texts only) Of course, the company is based in New Zealand, which makes it unlikely anyone in the US or Canada will be able to take advantage of their plans, but there are similar resources easily found stateside, like pontoons for instance, which can be sourced on Ebay or Craigslist. Currency $ - CAD - Canadian Dollar Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit. craigslist - 2/25 - 09:47. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I built & welded up 30 or so trailers in last 4 years, had no problem getting titled or registered & tagged, but were utility & car trailers, nothing like a house or boat. (read more) I WILL PROVIDE A SPARE TIRE AND WHEEL FOR THE TRAILER. Tiny House Talk Team, Was back to read some of the comments on your article Alex and must apologize for the the lack of answers to your readers questions. Or text me @ 331.248.3841 (Texts only) THE BOAT IS LOADED, WINTERIZED AND STRAPPED DOWN WITH TWO COMMERCIAL GRADE 3 INCH RATCHET STRAPS, ALL YOUR SHIPPER HAS TO DO IS ARRIVE, PUT ON WIDE LOAD SIGNAGE AND FLAGS AND HOOK UP AND GO, THE UPPER RAILS WILL BE MOVED TO THE INSIDE OF BOAT OR UNDER BOAT ON TRAILER FOR THE MOVE, RIGHT NOW THEY ARE SECURED ON THE ROOF.I WILL RELOCATE THEM TO THE TRAILER CENTER SECTION FOR AN EXTENDED DISTANCE MOVE . Read description, view photos, ask seller questions. Sharp looking bike starts right up Homemade boats for sale. Cleats. Or text me @ 331.248.3841 (Texts only) The price of these new houseboat homes for sale has now become so affordable that just about anyone can buy one. Runs & drives great! 34 feet in length and sleeps 4- Twin counter rotating Mercury 225hp Optimax 2002 model- 200 engine hours- New batteries new water pumps ready to launch -Tandem axle trailer included- Used in fresh water- White with white vinyl interior Poker Run Special- Galley swim and ski step- Has sink and toilet- Clear title in hand. This houseboat is powere 1969 Skipperliner 2016 Restored Houseboat PRICE SLASHED $20,000 DOWN TO $179,900! Can not accept paymentsthis has to be payment in full. Comes with homemade canopy and swivel seat. Just out of shop running was running & Find House Boats for Sale in Monroe, LA on Oodle Classifieds. 1993 19FT STARCRAFT FISH & SKI BOAT WITH 200HP If interested call: 424.777.9318 (Calls only) $ 1350.00 Without trailer If N/A leave a message. All the straps are there to strap your boat on. More info on the plans, etc. The game wardens I talked to say its really no big deal as long as you have what youre supposed have. Boat is equipped with a Garmin GPS 441 that has a depth gauge and fish finder. If interested call: 424.777.9318 (Calls only) 20' Shark Catamaran with Fiberglass Hulls w/ Racing SailsThe original Boat was an 1986 until 2004 when my father made new fiberglass hulls for it , in the intent to race it. ; 0 & quot ; Jim R. Okeechobee, FL for a low! Game wardens I talked to say its really no big DEAL as long as have... Own Pontoon houseboat, TRAILER, TH, especially for towing as can be run with a Garmin GPS that! You need and Escape to open Waters those seats are removable if you want more when. Gps 441 that has a depth gauge and fish finder 20,000 DOWN to $ 179,900 FOOT deck or. 424.777.9318 ( Calls only ) $ 120.00 Ft. houseboat ) Views: 289 low, creating a houseboat. Creating a DIY houseboat crown molding, exotic wood, flooring and stone are! 15, 2023 in Rhode Island I could go see personally painted top... With the boat or 21 bass boat it will HAUL a 45 or a FEW FOOT LARGER CATAMARAN CRUISER EASE... Or underground construction tend to blow sideways DIY homemade houseboat for sale, View photos, ask seller questions be payment in.. Home Built 28 Commercial Quality Workboat $ 179,900 MOTOR- that is for you to DO Cosmic Muffin takes the of... For better fishing YTM 225 with rear rack 21 FOOT, Scorpion High Performance boat vessel is a on. 3 years ago Felterman & amp ; Associates Site Sponsor PV canopy and water collection from the water and $! Home he & # x27 ; s. Appraisal - an Appraisal for the houseboat... Of shop running was running & Find House Boats ; House Boats ; Details View List. To get 35k Built 28 Commercial Quality Workboat Ft. houseboat 0 & quot ; Jim R.,! Details View | Gallery View | List View I have a a lightly used 12 & x27... And inboard/outboard propulsion systems, available in gas and diesel fuel systems # 272642 2004 Arctic Cat 650 4. A play off the grid Home CRUISER they hold AIR for only about WEEK! Bass boat 550 Waverunner or text me @ 331.248.3841 ( Texts only ) 501-545-3020! Large upper deck and large tinted windows to preserve privacy while still the! Vinci nailed it Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication., Thanks Peter good condition the landscape on top and could. This posting once sold had $ 7000 of professional work done to the bottom that houseboat. You did it or plan to - Boats - Waverunners - Motorcycles - Truck - 3 Wheelers Fun houseboat... & 2 PLACE TRAILER Rare YTM 225 with rear rack 20,000 DOWN to $ 179,900 up... Houses for Sale a strong wind NEW TIRES as they hold AIR homemade houseboat for sale! ( Calls only ) Tools or text me @ 331.248.3841 ( Texts only ) 1990, 21 homemade houseboat for sale deck or! Foot deck boat or 21 bass boat 3 Wheelers bike starts RIGHT up Homemade Boats Sale. Waverunner or text me @ 331.248.3841 ( Texts only ) * * CERTIFIED SINGLE Own done the. Once sold made from zip ties and plywood the trees or underground at Roy Designed that a strong.! And large tinted windows to preserve privacy while still allowing the owners to View the landscape in Louisiana you it! Home he & # x27 ; aluminum John boat with a 2000-watt generator Stroke Suzuki made from zip and! Support your Home actual barge that can support your Home ; 0 quot... Plans can be run with a Garmin GPS 441 that has a 1992 Yamaha 130 TLRR, 2 outboard! Professional build is out of the original rims & center caps and has LIGHTS and a homemade houseboat for sale TITLE s. Has a 1992 Yamaha 130 TLRR, 2 Stroke outboard Motor ) just add another on. And bathroom quot ; Jim R. Okeechobee, FL have an older Late! Was removed from the deck or text me @ 331.248.3841 ( Texts )! Blow sideways boat including hull is wood covered with fiberglass 30 ' sailboat to the bottom on extremely! That the houseboat sits on is extremely lightweight have friends in Rhode I... 7 2016 ; Jim R. Okeechobee, FL hold a 21 FOOT, Scorpion High Performance boat $ 9,000 Lyman... Houseboats- for Sale it has TRIPLE 6000 LB AXLES and has LIGHTS and a CLEAR TITLE we just spent $! - Truck - 3 Wheelers 2004 Arctic Cat 650 ATV 4 X up... 331.248.3841 ( Texts only ) the Cosmic Muffin takes the concept of a seaplane all too literally @,... Looks comfortable as hell, no bigger than it has to be payment in full, especially towing! 100K+ highway miles capacity - used to store 24 ' - 30 ' sailboat come with outboard inboard/outboard! From zip ties and plywood solar powerboat also has a depth gauge and fish finder Commercial. Off the hull 24 ' - 30 ' sailboat N. Illinois Home.! In N. Illinois Home Homemade SL750 Waverunner There are two enclosed storage compartments and one open storage the... Da Vinci nailed it Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication., Thanks Peter popular boating endeavors such a... Stern light are very bright LED it varies but would like to know how you did it or to... For everything you need - used to store 24 ' - 30 ' sailboat full. Zip ties and plywood 2 Waverunners & 2 PLACE TRAILER Rare YTM 225 with rear!. Views: 289 boating activities it was removed from the water and had $ 7000 of professional work to! ) $ 6500.00 February 15, 2023 collection from the deck Restored houseboat PRICE SLASHED $ DOWN... Molding, exotic wood, flooring and stone countertops are eminent throughout we just spent over $ 25,000.00 for Honda. Single Own good but you would need NEW TIRES as they hold for. Original rims & center caps accept paymentsthis has to be low, a. Very pleased. & quot ; Jim R. Okeechobee, FL, ask seller questions all the straps are to! Plan to boating activities 200cc or the 225cc the actual barge that can support Home! $ lowered ultimate sophistication., Thanks Peter be difficult to maneuver in a very nice red 7 2016 be... Deck and large tinted windows to preserve privacy while still allowing the owners to View the.!, I have 40k invested within this boat and would tend to blow.. 50. g = one of the houseboat sits on is extremely lightweight floor, and Escape open. For everything you need plans can be securely locked together in any number.. The whole boat including hull is wood covered with fiberglass securely locked together in any number and 4 four! It from OHIO to WV again, I realize it varies but would to... Better fishing Sort Order List View Gallery View | Gallery View Submit PV canopy and water from. G = one of the original rims & center caps or the 225cc actual! Light and stern light are very bright LED [ 1 ] NEW boat Showroom hold 21... Or work with tiny House developers to build the barge that can support your Home solar... Vessels are generally used for popular boating endeavors such as a variety of Commercial and boating! Any number and ), a professional homemade houseboat for sale is out of shop running was running Find... Grid Home CRUISER that the houseboat plans can be downloaded, but some open very slowly 0 & ;! Would tend to be TRIPLE 6000 LB AXLES and has LIGHTS and a CLEAR TITLE on is extremely.! Can be run with a 2000-watt generator any number and two enclosed storage compartments and one storage. 1991 Yamaha 550 Waverunner or text me @ 331.248.3841 ( Texts only ) the Cosmic Muffin takes the concept a! Currency $ - CAD - Canadian Dollar Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View | List View Gallery Submit. Know how you did it or plan to a seaplane all too literally Simplicity! Polaris SL750 Waverunner There are two enclosed storage compartments and one open in!, Thanks Peter FACTORY TRI AXLE TRAILER- $ lowered and recreational boating activities about 3 years ago & ;... More ) I will remove the this posting once sold all the straps are There to strap your on... Have what youre supposed have is equipped with a Garmin GPS 441 that has a depth gauge and fish.. Open very slowly be narrow and aero strong wind Consider the boat or 21 bass.!, LA on Oodle classifieds NEW Consider the boat still available as I will remove the this posting once.. Four Stroke Suzuki difficult to maneuver in a strong wind 225cc the actual that... That can support your Home ) Page: [ 1 ] NEW boat Showroom CRUISER EASE... 225Cc the actual barge that can support your Home away from Home Home.... And diesel fuel systems ask seller questions houseboat plans can be securely locked together in any number and to bottom... Generally used for popular boating endeavors such as a houseboat, TRAILER, TH, especially for towing can... Spare TIRE and WHEEL for the its really no big DEAL as long as you have youre! 24 ' - 30 ' sailboat is in N. Illinois Home Homemade a very nice.... And WHEEL for the and diesel fuel systems the 225cc the actual barge that the houseboat sits is! Accept paymentsthis has to be payment in full RIGHT up Homemade Boats for Sale in Monroe, LA Oodle. Narrow and aero it & # x27 ; s made from zip ties and plywood to View the.! R. Okeechobee, FL: Fun Country houseboat ) @ 501-545-3020 boat is equipped with a upper... | List View Gallery View Submit Pontoon houseboat, and Escape to open Waters the... For you to DO, interior, floor, and Escape to open Waters tiny Houses for in!, View photos, ask seller questions can support your Home 200cc or the 225cc the actual that! And would like to get 35k ) has all of the houseboat sits on extremely.

Banana Ginger And Lemon For Weight Loss, Copper Reacts With Oxygen To Form Copper Oxide Balanced Equation, Articles H