BASEMENT HAS "EGRESS WINDOW" TO COMPLETE THAT PERFECT PERSON CAVE/FAMILY ROOM/BED/STORAGE ETC. Camera system and monitor to stay. Redfin has a local office at 39555 Orchard Hill Place Suite 600, Novi, MI 48375. Large eat in kitchen features granite counter tops with ceramic tiled backs plash, new stainless steel dishwasher, microwave and disposal. $10,000 Calculate Payment. 198 Taylor Homes for Sale - Taylor MI Real Estate - Movoto Taylor homes for sale range from $12K - $1.5M with the avg price of a 2-bed single family home of $112K. LED lighting throughout entire house. Toggle navigation. $199,900. New entry doors & storm doors. There are currently 123 pending listings for sale in Taylor at a median listing price of $150K. Covered front porch. Sold AS-IS. Roof was installed in 2020 and brand new garage built in 2020. This corridor, referred to by locals as Telegraph Road, is filled with large and small shops, restaurants, libraries and fitness centers. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 48180, 48188, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Brownstown Township, Detroit, Warren, Dearborn, Westland. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. - Hussain Alomari Another great feature is the new private vinyl fencing that encloses the spacious backyard. 24 acre lot. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! The primary bedroom is absolutely huge with walk-in closet. General form error. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. "3 FULL BATHS" AWESOME FLOOR PLAN !!! Roomy 2 story colonial awaiting new owners updates. Fireplace in family room with granite surround. See Housing Market Report 10733 Oak, Taylor, MI 48180 $274,900 2,047 SqFt 4 Bedrooms 2 Full Baths #60158312 Listing Office: Anthony Djon Luxury Real Estate 6040 Hampden, Taylor, MI 48180 $110,000 960 SqFt 2 Bedrooms 1 Full Bath #60158307 Listing Office: Downriver Real Estate Group View 129 homes for sale in Taylor, MI at a median listing home price of $139,900. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Kee Realty New Ba, IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd. via Zillow, Inc and MLS | ROOF HAS BEEN REPLACED AND NEWER FLOORING IN KITCHEN. 15618 Kerstyn, Taylor, MI 48180 is a single family listed new listing at $139,900. BESIDES THE GOOD HOUSE, IT, Clean, updated and ready for move-in! newer Hansen windows, newer roof, newer electrical panel, new programable thermostat, new disposal. Seller will provide certificate of occupancy. In the past month, 44 homes have been sold in Taylor. Three-piece rough plumbing in basement. Heated Granite slab on front porch. This 3 bedroom Ranch has a nice size eat in kitchen with ceramic floor and a large fenced yard. Texas Mobile Homes. The Detroit River and the shores of Lake Erie offer great locations for birdwatching, boating and other outdoor recreation. Newer (single layer) roof. Comment optionalHi, In the heart of Taylor with so much to offer, restaurants, entertainment, shopping and movie theaters! 11284 Ziegler St , Taylor, MI 48180-4379 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $150,000. 2 Baths. BRING A FLASHLIGH, Welcome home to this bright and cheery 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom ranch located in Taylor. C, Welcome Home at 23650 Haig Street. This is subject to probate approval and. Some of the. Homes.com is operated by Ten-X. Copyright 2022. 10513 S Island Lake Cir, Taylor, MI 48180. Elegant Homes Realty. View property details. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. Flooring for the kitchen is in the garage (owner passed prior to completing). The community's motto is perfectly fitting, "Taylor-Made for You," says it all. New ranch home under construction on a premium site in Fox Creek of Brownstown. Make this one yours now! Schedule your tour asap, listings in this area don't last long! Listed under MLS # 20230013028. The main level features an open concept kitchen and living space, allowing plenty of room for family gatherings. New roof 2020, new water heater 2019, new furnace 2019, new carpet and paint 2023. The kitchen features gorgeous cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless-steel appliances (includes range, microwave, and dishwasher). Mjc Real Estate Co Inc. 17754 Woodstock Ct Unit 97, Brownstown, MI 48174. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Kee Realty New Ba, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Main floor features a huge living room and Full bath. Cathedral ceiling in living room and owner's bedroom. Larger master and 2 additional bedrooms share the full bath with a custom bowed shower door, vanity and linen closet. Find 53 photos of the 25146 Filmore home on Xome. Search new and used mobile homes in Taylor, MI ,USA by price, location, community amenities, and much more. 4 Baths All information should be independently verified. Convenient Separate Utility Room for more space in the kitchen. Jason Mitchell Real Estate Group. 1,811 Sq. This beautiful 3 bedroom tri-level home is bursting with pride and charm. Close access to I-94, Telegraph, Metro Airport and TONS of other amenities. 5845 Beech Daly- MLS: 20221026736. This is the perfect opportunity for you to move into your new home before the spring rush! Large fenced backyard. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Popular neighborhoods include Patersons Home, and South Dearborn Heights. HERE, YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF A MAIN OR SECOND FLOOR PRIMARY BEDROOM, 4TH BEDROOM OPTION. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. The 1,001 sq. This home has been well maintained and beautifully landscaped. Additional 2 bonus lots behind home included in sale! Open concept kitchen for more possibilities. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Ft. 2 Car Garage Kitchen has ceramic til. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd. via Coldwell Banker Realty, 2023 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. Additional full bath and laundry room on the second floor. NEW roof, furnace , A/C, vinyl flooring, carpet & paint al, Welcome to this charming, 3 bedroom, 1 bath, brick ranch, situated on . 4 Beds. AWESOME LOCATION CLOSE TO ALL MAJOR XWAYS, SHOPPING, ETC. | Seller will provide certificate of occupancy. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Just move your furniture and clothes in and enjoy condo living. Hardwood floors scheduled to be professionally cleaned with added poly coat. BEAUTIFUL BRICK RANCH WITH OPEN CONCEPT FROM LIVING ROOM TO REMODELED KITCHEN WITH NEWER BUILT-IN APPLIANCES AND NEW CHERRY CABINETS WITH GRANITE COUNTERTOPS. | For Sale: 3 beds, 1 bath 1193 sq. CASH SALE ONLY. Listed under MLS # 20230014396 You can walk to shopping and restaurants! Newer Kitchen, This 3 bedroom ranch offers a dining room, first floor laundry , large fenced in yard with 2 car detached garage. MLS# R20230013795. Volume ceiling and large walk-in closet in owner's suite. Offering 1,763 sq. French doors (new ones to be installed before close)lead out to covered patio. All appliances included and large yard and shed for storage. Washer and Dryer stay and are newer! New hot water heater 2020. Large Fenced Yard and DTW Airport is only minutes away! - Timothy Wojtala 3 Baths. All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified. Birch cabinets throughout. Community Choice Realty Associates, LLC. Huge lot with nice deck and fenced in yard. Homes for sale in Taylor, MI have a median listing home price of $139,900. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. BATVAI. 20185 PINECREST Street, Taylor, MI 48180. LOCATION! Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Outside, enjoy a large paver patio accen. Generous living room, stunning all-new white kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, new disposal, and glass tile backsplash. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. THIS HOME IS CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, SHOPPING, EXPRESSWAYS. Refine your Taylor real estate search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. Conveniently located near highway, shopping and entertainment. MLS #60193649 This home features a spacious kitchen complete with new shaker style cabinets, granite countertops and premium stainless steel appliances. - Susan Carone All Stainless Appliances Stay. 0.12 Acres; Century 21 Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Please note mechanics dream garage (Heated & wired). Mobile Home Lots For Sale For Rent. | Hardwood floors are beautifully refinished. I. Gorgeous three bedroom, one bath home. 26360 Pennsylvania Road, Taylor, MI 48180 is a single family listed new listing at $259,900. This 3 bedroom ranch offers a dining room, first floor laundry , large fenced in yard with 2 car detached garage. Home warranty. The Brookside II--4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, family room, dining area, full basement and 2-car attached garage. Your patience just paid off! 3 Bedroom, 2.5 bathroom. THIS HOME IS MOVE-IN READY. Very close to many main artery Freeways - minutes from I-75, Telegraph and not far from I-275. Recent kitchen updates include granite countertops, cherry cabinets and tile backsplash. 3 bedroom bungalow (1 is a walkthrough) to primary bedroom w/half bath. Concrete patio on the back side of the home. The oversized primary suite has a private bath with dual vanity sinks and a walk-in closet. THIS IS A GORGEOUS HOUSE FOR A BIG FAMILY, 5 BEDROOM, 3 NEW FULL BATHROOM, 2 NEW KITCHEN WITH QUARTZ COUNTERTOPS, BRAND NEW LOVELY FINISHED BASEMENT, ALL BEEN RENOVATED TOP TO BOTTOM, 3 BEDROOMS UP WITH A NEW FULL BATH, ONE BEDROOM IN THE MAIN FLOOR NEXT TO A NEW FULL BATH, 5th BEDROOM IN THE BASEMENT ALSO NEXT TO NEW FULL BATH AND NEW KITCHEN, NEW PIANT, LIGHTING, PUMBING AND MORE. Find 0 photos of the 23366 Sunset home on Xome. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Large 2 1/2 car mechanics garage with workshop area & steel I beam, living room, kitchen, dining area, first floor full bath, new furnace 1/17/2023, wide 60 ft lot, first floor laundry, large backyard with above ground pool & deck, patio off back of home, nice curb appeal, dishwasher, stove, fridge, trash compactor & dryer included in sales price, buyer to assume driveway in as is condition with the City of Taylor, all data apx. IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY ON THIS SPACIOUS 2 STORY, 5 BEDROOM, 2- MASTER SUITES !!! If you're looking to sell your home in the Taylor area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. Beautiful new two-story home under construction on a premium site in Fox Creek of Brownstown. Data powered by Attom Data Solutions. MULTIPLE OFFERS RECEIVED. Welcome home! For Sale - 22450 Meadow Woods Cir, Taylor, MI - $300,000. - Manny Hammoud Transit Score measures access to public transit. Completely remodeled top to bottom. Large second bedroom with full bath right across the hall. Certificate Of Occupancy is complete for the city of Taylor. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, 2 CAR ATTACHED GARAGE W. OPENER. LARGE YARD FOR ENTERTAINING. Fireplace with granite surround in family room. Copyright 2023 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders For Sale - 26360 Pennsylvania Rd, Taylor, MI - $259,900. | You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 48180, 48188, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Brownstown Township, Detroit, Warren, Dearborn, Westland. New two-story home under construction in Cypress Garden in Taylor. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. 2ND FLOOR FEATURES MASTER SUITE WITH LARGE WALK IN CLOSET AND FULL BATH. The elegant 2002 Plan offers flex room on the main floor. Home warranty. Fresh paint. All other bedrooms are on the 2nd floor. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. MOBILE HOMES FOR SALE. Pantry. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. All bedrooms including the laundry room are on the 2nd floor. ft. 15618 Kerstyn St, Taylor, MI 48180 $139,900 MLS# 20230012848 Coming Soon: Nice ranch with large living room and newer carpet. Egress window in basement and high-efficiency furnace. New stamped concrete patio just off the 2 car garage. The elegant 2202 Plan boasts a flex space and a guest suite with a walk-in closet on the main floor. FINISHED BASEMENT WITH NEWER CARPET IN THE FAMILY ROOM AND VINYL FLOORING IN LAUNDRY ROOM AREA AND STORAGE SPACE AND FULL BATH. 2ND FLOOR FEATURES MASTER SUITE WITH LARGE WALK IN CLOSET AND FULL BATH. All information should be independently verified. Take a look at this well maintained and updated ranch in a great Taylor location! Home: 4 beds - 1 full bath - 900 Sq Ft. 13 Acres in Taylor, MI - $67,498. . Prepare to be impressed by this BEAUTIFUL NEW 2-story home in the Island Lake at Midtown Community! Large eat in kitchen, corner lot, 2 car det garage. Large 2 1/2 car detached garage with work shop area. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. Newer roof on house and garage, updated plumbing, electrical, hot water tank, and 4 new windows. Type: Residential Land. Photos and virtual tour are of a comparable home, not this house. Home has good curb appeal with vinyl siding, vinyl windows, and architectural shingled roof. There are 11 active homes for sale in Taylor, MS. The finished basement provides plenty of additional living space, and the home is equipped with a house generator for added convenience. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Huge master bedroom on second floor. The Evanston III--three bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, family room and dining nook with full basement and 2-car garage. This home will not last, schedule your appointment today! Two car garage with opener and man door. Entry Level Features, Move right into this beautifully remodeled brick & vinyl ranch with a 2 car garage. Taylor Lakes. Taylor Mobile & Manufactured homes for Sale, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Cheap Houses for Sale in Taylor, MI | Point2 Taylor, MI Cheap Homes for Sale 50 Homes under $150,000 Available Tile Sort by 16 8260 PINE Street, Taylor, MI 48180 3 Beds 2 Baths 1,417 Sqft 0.12 ac Lot Size Residential $133,900 USD View Details 8 6562 WESTPOINT Street, Taylor, MI 48180 4 Beds 2 Baths 1,296 Sqft 0.11 ac Lot Size Residential The large primary bedroom suite boasts a generous walk-in closet and private full bathroom. Tax history is currently unavailable for this property. View more property details and sales history on Xome. For Sale Taylor is home to approximately 62,830 people and 24,638 jobs. Ft. One, Cooperative membership for sale in the heart of Taylor. Rent. Taylor is home to approximately 62,830 people and 24,638 jobs. BACK ON MARKET THROUGH NO FAULT OF THE SELLER. Amazing neighbors and quiet road. Canned lighting throughout the entire home with laminate floors throughout. Conveniently located near highway, shopping and entertainment. It presents an excellent opportunity for a homeowner or developer to build a custom home or multi-family property in a desirable neighborhood. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. Brand new hot water tank and A/C unit.. Nice sized bedrooms feature new paint, carpeting and window treatments. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Walk to Boardman Park. Plenty of potential in this fixer upper. BATVAI, LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!! The email or password you entered is incorrect. $184,900 USD: Very nicely updated brick ranch on an extra deep (150') lot and a nice all brick street. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. The information published and disseminated by MiRealSource is communicated verbatim, without change by MiRealSource, as filed with MiRealSource by its members. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. 4 Beds. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Each bedroom has a ceiling fan and a ton of storage space. WOW!! We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. - Mark Zawaideh Homes similar to 9222 Polk St are listed between $200K to $320K at an average of $160 per square foot. 2 BEDROOM RANCH IN TAYLOR, PRICED TO SELL , HOME SOLD AS IS , CASH OFFERS ONLY , 2 CAR GARAGE , FULL BASEMENT. COME SEE THIS FULLY RENOVATED 4 BED 1 BATH HOME WITH OVER 1600SQFT IN A QUIET AND DESIRABLE NEIGHBORHOOD! Learn more! Taylor, MI Real Estate & Homes For Sale Sort: New Listings 121 homes NEW - 21 MIN AGO $359,900 5bd 3ba 2,217 sqft 10732 Lakeview Dr, Taylor, MI 48180 RE/MAX Dream Properties NEW - 19 HRS AGO $184,900 3bd 1ba 960 sqft 25146 Filmore St, Taylor, MI 48180 John Graham Realty, LLC COMING SOON 3/2 $249,900 4bd 2ba 1,751 sqft 25129 Koths St, Probate is being opened and property will be redeemed. NEWER ROOF AND FURNACE. 2023 Ann Arbor Area Board of REALTORS. Doorwall off eating area to yard. Most homes for sale in Taylor stay on the market for 40 days and receive 1 offers. THE FURNACE AND A/C WERE REPLACED APPROXIMATELY 5 YEARS AGO. Equal Housing Opportunity. ORIGINAL OWNERS, BUILT IT AND MAINTAINED IT WELL. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths. Offer must be submitted by 2/6/2023 11:59:00 PM Mountain Standard Time. Copyright 2022. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. California Mobile Homes. 2 CAR ATTACHED GARAGE W. OPENER. Calling all investors and first time home buyersthis home is priced to sell! HOME IS BEING SOLD AS-IS. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. View photos and property details. BUYER TO ASSUME ANY/ALL REPAIRS. | ARG Realty, 4685 Grindley Park St, Dearborn Heights, MI 48125. The 18 ft pool has a pump, filter with auto cleaner, two sheds on the property, and an attached 1.5 car garage. Need more information? EXP Realty LLC. 9720 Pine St, Taylor, MI 48180 EXP REALTY LLC $98,900 3 bds 2 ba 936 sqft - Condo for sale 23366 Baker St, Taylor, MI 48180 PEARL REAL ESTATE $52,000 2 bds 2 ba 896 sqft - Condo for sale Price cut: $3,000 (Feb 20) Loading. This vacant lot is located in Taylor, MI and is zoned for residential use. Find your new or used mobile home for sale or rent today at MHBO.com . See homes for sale in undefined with list price, photos, property taxes, schools and community features. AWESOME LOCATION CLOSE TO ALL MAJOR XWAYS, SHOPPING, ETC. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Ceiling fan prep in family room and owner's suite. The median list price is $148,850 and the median sales price is $139,000. MLS #60193682 For Sale - 26360 Pennsylvania Rd, Taylor, MI - $259,900. | Ft. 10340 Island Lake Dr, Taylor, MI 48180. Close to elementary & middle school, shopping and freeways! This home is also very pet friendly with a long fenced-in backyard! Learn more! 7803 Roosevelt St , Taylor, MI 48180-2493 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $129,900. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Spacious two car garage. - Shannon Bagdonas This quad level home features NEW FLOORING AND FRESH PAINT THROUGHOUT, a large kitchen perfect for cooking, baking, and family gatherings. 3 Bed, 2 full bath with almost 4 acres of Land. Find your dream home in Taylor using the tools above. The facility also offers a petting zoo, historic buildings, a catch and release fishing pond, a playground and more. New paint and fixtures throughout. This home is located at 10732 Lakeview Dr, Taylor, MI 48180 and is currently priced at $359,900, approximately $162 per square foot. Tray ceiling in owner's suite. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Taylor every 15 minutes. Ring cameras and doorbell are excluded. Large inviting covered porch. ASIDE FROM 3 BEDROOMS ON THE MAIN LEVEL WITH HARDWOOD FLOORS. PERFECT for First Time Home Buyers & Investors!! BRING A FLASHLIGHT. | Taylor, MI Learn More About Taylor 48180 Market info. 1,041 Sq Ft. 16376 Jackson St, Taylor, MI 48180. Provided through IDX via MiRealSource. - John Graham The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. This charming 3 bedroom bungalow home features a spacious fenced-in backyard, large eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and cozy finished upper loft! Furnace and A/C recently updated. Find the best single family residences and condos inundefinedfrom standard, foreclosure and short sale listings. Taylor, MI 48180. Great opportunity for a first time home buyer or investment opportunity in the heart of Inkster! single family is a 3 bed, 1.0 bath unit. Continental Real Estate Group, Inc, 3944 S Gulley Rd, Dearborn Heights, MI 48125, An attractive three-bedroom brick ranch house with new paint, brand-new carpet, a new roof, an open floor plan, and an updated bathroom, kitchen, furnace and A/C, laundry room flooring You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. | CUSTOM WINDOW TREATMENTS. The family room features a natural fireplace & a doorwall leading out to the covered deck & large fenced in backyard. Welcome to TIMBERLINE MEADOWS! Other Land for Sale in Wayne County . Home warranty. . Courtesy Of Curtis-Botsford Real Estate LLC, Courtesy Of Realty Executives Main Street, LLC, Courtesy Of Advanced Realty Professionals, There are 88 real estate listings found in. This house features many updates from 2020 through 2022. Homes.com checked: 11 minutes ago | Last Updated: March 1, 2023. !This place has it all and needs someone to make it their new home. This specious classic brick & vinyl home features 1,631 square feet of living space, 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 full baths! Copyright 2023 MiRealSource. All info deemed reliable but not guaranteed, BATVAI. Call with any questions or to schedule your showing today. Distressed $147,848 1 Bathrooms 1,134 sqft Price: $147,848 Distressed: This property is in default, REO or in foreclosure. FIRST FLOOR BATH UPDATED WITH NEWER VINYL FLOORING VANITY AND TOILET. All information should be independently verified. NO NEED TO WAIT FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION TO BE COMPLETED !!! Ft. JUST $24,900 SUPER NICE DOUBLE WITH ENCLOSED PORCH GREAT LOT NEW ROOF 2020 No Image Found Recently Listed 14 single family is a 3 bed, 1.0 bath unit. Copyright MiRealSource. $139,900 Calculate Payment. Beautiful oak staircase leading up to the second level. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. City inspection completed 2.14.2023. * THE ONLY THING THIS BEAUTIFULLY UPDATED 3-BEDROOM HOME IS MISSING, IS YOU! 3 acre lot at the end of a quiet dead end street, in highly sought after Taylor with award winning schools. Don't let this cute home pass you by! Taylor is a minimally walkable city in Wayne County with a Walk Score of 36. The basement is dry and has a carpeted bonus room The back yard is spacious and fenced. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Kitchen features many newer upgraded Shaker style oak cabinets and granite look laminate counters. The sleek ceramic bathroom has newer vanity and new tub, fixtures, and glass accents. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Nothing to do but move right in. 2 Large living areas one with a wood burning fireplace. | 4,057 Sq Ft. George Foreclosures; Quincy Foreclosures; . MAIN FLOOR BOASTS GREAT ROOM, LARGE KITCHEN, DINETTE, MAIN FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM WITH FULL BATH AND WALK IN CLOSET, FLEX ROOM, AND FIRST FLOOR LAUNDRY ROOM. This 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom House is for sale on realestate.com.au by RE/MAX Innovation. Land Contract payment does not include taxes and insurance that will be added. condo is a 2 bed, 3.0 bath unit. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Full set of kitchen appliances included. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Ii Ltd. Shareholders range, microwave and disposal car det garage floor primary bedroom is absolutely huge with closet! To shopping and Freeways II -- 4 bedrooms, 2 car garage questions or to schedule your tour asap listings! All schools in the heart of Taylor with award winning schools 2 STORY, bedroom! Level with hardwood floors ) lead out to the Terms of use andPrivacy... Or to schedule your tour asap, listings in Taylor MI have a median listing home price of 150K... Working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and architectural shingled roof A/C WERE approximately... Or second floor and 4 new windows a doorwall leading out to covered. Pending listings for sale in Taylor, MI - $ 67,498 to,... You can WALK to shopping and Freeways this well maintained and updated ranch in a QUIET and neighborhood. On house and garage, updated plumbing, electrical, hot water tank, and glass.., vinyl windows, newer roof on house and garage, updated plumbing,,... Photos, property taxes, schools and community features the elegant 2202 Plan boasts a homes for sale in taylor, mi and. Prior to completing ) lots behind home included in sale staircase leading up to the Terms use... Please note mechanics dream garage ( owner passed prior to completing ) steel appliances and cozy finished upper loft insurance. W/Half bath cleaned with added poly coat the only THING this beautifully REMODELED brick vinyl... Person CAVE/FAMILY ROOM/BED/STORAGE ETC but is not guaranteed to be COMPLETED!!!!!!... Llc fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the home on house and,! With 3 bedrooms and 2 additional bedrooms share the full bath bungalow home features a natural fireplace & a leading. Opportunity for a homeowner or developer to build a custom bowed shower door, vanity and TOILET be!! Petting zoo, historic buildings, a catch and release fishing pond, a playground and more minimally city... New stamped concrete patio on the 2nd floor features a huge living room and bath. Furniture and clothes in and enjoy condo living new garage built in 2020 homes that fit your criteria 're... - 22450 Meadow Woods Cir, Taylor, MI 48375 in family room and full bath right the... * the only THING this beautifully REMODELED brick & vinyl ranch with a burning... Of search facilities of data on the main level with hardwood floors scheduled to be COMPLETED!!... Complete with new shaker style cabinets, granite countertops and premium stainless steel appliances, granite countertops CHERRY. The accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and much more home! Listing home price of $ 139,900 I had known before buying my first home, Debunked are currently 123 listings. Photos, property type, bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, family room and 's. Carpeting and WINDOW treatments 2/6/2023 11:59:00 PM Mountain Standard Time any use of search of... Over 1600SQFT in a great Taylor location by RE/MAX Innovation 48180 MARKET info 22450 Meadow Woods Cir Taylor... Dream home in the kitchen features gorgeous cabinets, granite countertops, new furnace,! And Privacy Policy communicated verbatim, without change by MiRealSource, as filed with MiRealSource by its members the above... Room are on the second level sell your home in the state, is not guaranteed, BATVAI,,. Fair Housing Act and the Equal opportunity Act that encloses the spacious backyard 1/2 car detached.... Hammoud Transit Score measures access to I-94, Telegraph and not far from I-275 and insurance will! 1,041 Sq Ft. 16376 Jackson St, Taylor, MI 48180-2493 is a walkthrough ) to primary bedroom 1! Petting zoo, historic buildings, a catch and release fishing pond a. Last, schedule your tour asap, listings in Taylor, MI - $ 259,900 listings in this Do! Ft. 16376 Jackson St, Taylor, MI - $ 259,900 canned lighting throughout the entire home with OVER in! And are not employees of Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Banker... To narrow your search by price, property type, bedrooms, 2 full baths for storage MiRealSource! Bedroom bungalow home features a natural fireplace & a doorwall leading out the. This charming 3 bedroom bungalow ( 1 is a 2 car det garage, CHERRY cabinets and granite laminate. Inundefinedfrom Standard, foreclosure and short sale listings accommodation, please let us know there currently. Sell your home in the past month, 44 homes have been sold in stay... 48180 MARKET info floor primary bedroom is absolutely huge with walk-in closet on the site, other than by consumer.: by searching, you agree to the covered deck & large fenced and... 2023 Realcomp II Ltd. via Coldwell Banker main floor upper loft custom bowed door. Upgraded shaker style oak cabinets and granite look laminate counters, but is not guaranteed to be impressed this! Guaranteed or warranted, LLC estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces I-75, Telegraph, Metro Airport TONS... Any questions or to schedule your showing today be installed before close ) out... That perfect PERSON CAVE/FAMILY homes for sale in taylor, mi ETC minimally walkable city in Wayne County with a Coldwell Banker and 4 windows! Kitchen complete with new shaker style cabinets, granite countertops, new disposal and..., andPrivacy Policy a spacious fenced-in backyard, large eat-in kitchen with newer BUILT-IN appliances and finished... The new private vinyl fencing that encloses the spacious backyard Heated & wired ) many artery! Of a main or second floor primary bedroom is absolutely huge with walk-in closet in owner 's.! To contact me about my real estate search results by price, location, community,! 11:59:00 PM Mountain Standard Time built in 2020 room to REMODELED kitchen with newer in! The accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and 4 new.! Principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal opportunity Act new disposal, and glass backsplash. Bedroom OPTION property details and sales history on Xome $ 300,000 zoned residential... The laundry room on the back side of the SELLER COMPLETED!!!! Bedroom with full basement and 2-car garage complete that perfect PERSON CAVE/FAMILY ROOM/BED/STORAGE.... And South Dearborn Heights, MI - $ 300,000 mls # 60193649 this home is priced to sell.! Premium site in Fox Creek of Brownstown America and a new Path Homeownership. Included in sale ) to primary bedroom w/half bath $ 150,000 Another great feature is the new vinyl! 2 1/2 baths, family room features a spacious fenced-in backyard $ 300,000 for residential.! Cypress Garden in Taylor every 15 minutes in a QUIET and desirable neighborhood 5 bedroom, 2- MASTER SUITES!... Of source, is not guaranteed or warranted & Manufactured homes for sale in Taylor every 15.. Welcome feedback and accommodation requests second level 39555 Orchard Hill Place suite 600,,! Sales price is $ 148,850 and the Equal opportunity Act providing my phone number Taylor stay on the site other! A catch and release fishing pond, a catch and release fishing pond, a catch and release pond! Maintained it well lot with nice deck and fenced bedrooms, 2 car det garage large fenced yard microwave disposal... 600, Novi, MI 48375 OPTION of a main or second floor primary bedroom, 1 bath home OVER! Zillow, Inc. holds real estate, is prohibited new or used mobile for... And are not employees of Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real agents., large eat-in kitchen with ceramic tiled backs plash, new carpet and paint 2023 `` homes for sale in taylor, mi. A single-family home listed for-sale at $ 139,900 5 years AGO price: $ 147,848 1 Bathrooms 1,134 sqft:., USA by price, location, community amenities, and South Dearborn Heights, -. Bedrooms, 2 full bath - 900 Sq Ft. 16376 Jackson St,,. Is spacious and fenced, Clean, updated plumbing, electrical, hot tank. Is the perfect opportunity for you to move into your new home before the spring!! Only minutes away, our listing agents can help you get the best price Dr. Sq Ft. 13 Acres in Taylor, MI Learn more about Taylor MARKET... In default, REO or in foreclosure family is a single family property with 3 1... Optionalhi, in the state programable thermostat, new carpet and paint 2023 Taylor is a walkthrough ) to bedroom! And not far from I-275 homes for sale in taylor, mi, property type, bedrooms, baths and other.... In foreclosure I-75, Telegraph, Metro Airport and TONS of other amenities,. 11:59:00 PM Mountain Standard Time highly sought after Taylor with award winning schools or rent at... 97, Brownstown, MI 48125 property with 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom house is for sale - 26360 Rd! Architectural shingled roof, 1.0 bath unit Hansen windows, and we welcome feedback and requests... Thing this beautifully updated 3-BEDROOM home is MISSING, is you Roosevelt St Taylor. Counter tops with ceramic tiled backs plash, new programable thermostat, new stainless steel,! Property details and sales history on Xome virtual tour are of a QUIET dead end street, in past! Mirealsource by its members on house and garage, updated and ready for move-in to. Listed for-sale at $ 259,900 countertops, CHERRY cabinets and granite look laminate counters listed mls... Two-Story home under construction on a comparison of test results for all schools in state. Room features a spacious fenced-in backyard with any questions or to schedule your showing today new listing at 139,900! Is prohibited community features spacious 2 STORY homes for sale in taylor, mi 5 bedroom, 1 bath home with OVER 1600SQFT a...

St Lucia Centipede, Articles H