We paid for breakfast but we never told what time it was served (or given any info about the hotel and there was no info in the room) and when we came down to eat we were told breakfast ended at 9am. the hotel is just close to where i lived. Holiday Inn Birmingham - Hoover 2901 JOHN HAWKINS PARKWAY, Hoover, AL 35244 United States Get Directions 4.6 /5 1580 Reviews Best hotel to stay near I-59, I-20 and I-459. per night. No fridge, microwave, or coffee maker, but it was more than adequate for the price. Holiday Inn Birmingham - Hoover, an IHG Hotel Hotel in Hoover Located 3.1 mi from Aldridge Botanical Gardens, this Alabama hotel features an indoor pool and on-site 24-hour fitness center. Whether youre visiting on vacation or business, our Hoover hotels 126 cozy guestrooms and modern amenities will make you feel right at home. "The hotel staff was helpful and went the extra mile for me. Add in 24-hour business and fitness centers, 24-hour dining, a swimming pool and an excellent location and we become the obvious choice for any short- or long-term trip to Birmingham, Alabama. We enjoyed the restaurant and lovely atmosphere. Excellent service. The employees were courteous and knowledgeable. Take a copy with you to the hotel. "Good hotel. "The hotel clerk was nice and helpful. 410 Oak Mountain Circle, Pelham, AL 35124, 100 Bishop Circle, I-65, Exit 246, Pelham, AL 35124. Hotels Near Finley Center Hoover Al. Some lightbulbs in my room were burned out, and the pillows were small. The room was comfortable. Email gm.riverchase@hyatt.com . Whatever brings you to Hoover, enjoy it from our hotel. Tickets and sponsorship opportunities can be found here. I was over charged and never can get in touch with booking. "The suite was larger than we expected, and the kitchen was fantastic. Our pet was allowed without a fee. Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness center during their stay. Show more 8.6 Excellent 2901 John Hawkins Parkway, I-459, Exit 13 & 13A, Hoover, AL 35244, 500 Jackson Drive, I-459, Exit 13 & 13A, Hoover, AL 35244, 2960 John Hawkins Parkway, I-459, Exit 13 & 13A, Hoover, AL 35244. This property is currently available for sale and was listed by GALMLS on Feb 27, 2023. Located 3.1 mi from Aldridge Botanical Gardens, this Alabama hotel features an indoor pool and on-site 24-hour fitness center. Hotels near Acipco - Finley, Birmingham on Tripadvisor: Find 18,729 traveler reviews, 7,771 candid photos, and prices for 102 hotels near Acipco - Finley in Birmingham, AL. 1466 Montgomery Highway, I-65, Exit 252, Birmingham, AL 35216, 320 Commons Drive, I-65, Exit 255, Birmingham, AL 35209, 485 Wildwood North Circle, I-65, Exit 255, Homewood, AL 35209, 500 North Wildwood Circle, I-65, Exit 255, Homewood, AL 35209. Top Hotels In Hoover Alabama Cancel Free On Most Hotels Hotels Com Job interview questions and sample answers list tips guide and advice. Take some pride in what you do. Our business guests will be pleased to find complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, and fresh American cuisine in our restaurant. The wall around the AC in our room had damage from dripping water. I would like to assist you further. There were restaurants in the area. "We enjoyed our stay. "OK accommodations. Carpet needs to be replaced. No daily housekeeping because of Covid. Use Search above to see rates for your dates. I will no longer be a Diamond Elite member and will never stay at this dump again. "All was good. "Good room. Everything was clean and looked fresh. For more information, please call us at (205) 739-7364, and we will be happy to help you set up your event at the Hoover Met Complex! 410 Oak Mountain Circle, Pelham, AL 35124, 100 Bishop Circle, I-65, Exit 246, Pelham, AL 35124. Enjoy free Wi-Fi and 24/7 dining. No luggage carts. Is parking available at Holiday Inn Birmingham - Hoover, an IHG Hotel? Nice employees, too. Hotels close to a popular local landmark. "The hotel room wasn't serviced daily; I wasn't happy that I had to go down to the front desk and ask for clean towels. Fitness Center 22 / 26 Fitness Center View Gallery. Our pet was allowed without a fee. The entrance at the end of the building didn't seem safe. 7.4/5 (1,000 reviews) "Staff was really nice and polite. Your current currency is U.S. Dollar, Choose your language. I'd stay here again. 10 of 10 properties are available in Hoover Sort by: Featured Top Rated Breakfast included 2022 1. The pillows were extremely soft. No reason not to stay here. "This hotel is a quiet place to sleep. Look beyond Hoover and discover more of Alabama. "The hotel was nice and clean, and the beds were comfortable. The closest hotels are to the northeast near I-495. Call Us. Experience all that the area has to offer by visiting the Galleria Mall, the largest mall in the southeast, located down the street from the hotel. The shower stall needed to be replaced. This was a wonderful place to stay. . When I looked in the closet for linens, I found a basket with dirty sanitary napkins in it. I enjoyed my stay in Hoover. Booking.com is the best site to book Hotels Near Finley Center Hoover Al. The hotel is nice and clean. We thought the area was really nice. Are pets allowed at Hyatt Place Birmingham/Hoover? "The hotel was nice and quiet, but considering the price, I was disappointed that there was no continental breakfast. Hoover Open Government. E-Government. So while this was going on I went to dinner and upon my return was told the bathroom was cleaned up. Take a copy with you to the hotel. My suggestion to all hotels-get rid of carpet. We would definitely return if we pass this way again. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. We order the hotels on this page by how close they are to this attraction. Holiday Inn Hoover - I-459, Exits 13 & 13A, Microtel Inn by Wyndham Hoover - I-459, Exits 13 & 13A, Embassy Suites Hoover - I-459, Exits 13 & 13A, Hyatt Place Hotel Hoover - I-459, Exits 13 & 13A, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Pelham - I-65, Exit 246, Holiday Inn Express Pelham - Pelham AL, I-65, Exit 246, Hampton Inn & Suites Pelham - I-65, Exit 246, Hampton Inn & Suites Hoover - I-459, Exits 13 & 13A, Courtyard by Marriott Hoover - I-459, Exits 13 & 13B, Hyatt Regency Birmingham - Wynfrey Hotel Hoover - I-459, Exits 13 & 13B, Homewood Suites by Hilton Hoover - I-65, Exit 247, La Quinta Inn & Suites Hoover - I-65, Exit 247, Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn Pelham - I-65, Exit 246, Extended Stay America Select Suites Pelham, Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa Hoover, Red Roof Inn South Birmingham - I-65, Exit 252, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Homewood Birmingham - I-65, Exit 255, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson Homewood - I-65, Exit 255, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Homewood - I-65, Exit 255, Hilton Garden Inn Homewood - I-65, Exit 255, Four Points by Sheraton Hotel Homewood - I-65, Exit 255, Hotels near State Farm Parkway Birmingham, About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Security | Contact Us, Upscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Outdoor swimming pool open in summer - exercise room, Heated indoor swimming pool - exercise room, Restaurant open for breakfast and dinner only, Cheap, smoke-free hotel near Riverchase Galleria, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, all-suite hotel, Restaurant open for lunch and dinner only, Microwave and refrigerator in every suite, Upscale, smoke-free hotel near Riverchase Galleria, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel near Verizon Music Center, Also near Pelham Civic Complex and Oak Mountain Park, Near Regions Park and Riverchase Galleria, 3 floors, 153 rooms and suites - elevator, Midscale, interstate motel near Verizon Music Center, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, full-service hotel, Heated outdoor swimming pool open in summer, Midscale, smoke-free hotel 5 miles south of downtown, Budget, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Upscale, smoke-free, full-service, golf resort, 13 miles southwest of downtown Birmingham, Heated indoor swimming pool - outdoor pool - exercise room, Cheap, smoke-free hotel near I-65 at US 31, Cheap, smoke-free motel near I-65 at US 31, 3 floors, 120 rooms and suites - elevator, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, interstate hotel, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel near I-65, 5 miles southwest of University of Alabama Birmingham, 2.5 miles southwest of Samford University, Midscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel. Traveling about the city is easy and there is plenty for the entire family to do. "I was pleasantly surprised. Convenient to hospitals, parks, entertainment, restaurants, shopping malls and grocery stores. Are there any historical sites close to Holiday Inn Birmingham - Hoover, an IHG Hotel? The hotel is located near Interstates 65 and 459 and guest suites provide free Wi-Fi and full kitchens. This is a must-stay. Go ahead and book your next stay with booking.com! . The room is big and very equipped. Relax and enjoy your stay. "Nice, quiet hotel. "Good room. - allows up to 2 pets per room - $100 per stay pet fee. It was a nice stay. The Finley Center 5508 Stadium Trace Pkwy. So that was corrected but when we went down for breakfast 6he food was cold, the toaster didn't work, and there was no milk other than 1%, Worst experience ever. Every other hotel. itself to the bar and food in the lobby. The hotel was incredibly nice, quiet, and spotless. I always bring cleaning supplies on trips for hotels but this place I didnt need to do any extra cleaning. 3-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center. Only coffee was available in the morning, so plan to eat out. The curtain sheers have something on them as well as the couch cushions. - allows pets up to 50 pounds, 2 pets per room - $15 per night fee for each pet. I told the hotel clerks about the problems, but I'm not sure they took me seriously. Residence Inn by Marriott Birmingham Downtown at UAB - 3.4 mi (5.5 km) away. Was close to all things needed. Good location and facility. Stay at a different hotel. The hotel clerks were polite. From starting your mornings with our free hot Breakfast, to ending your days over a premium beer or wine from the Coffee to Beer & Wine Bar, we meet all your needs. From the room(clean!) Guest rooms at this Hoover, Alabama hotel include free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The hotel room was clean. Read more Suggest edits to improve what we show. Also, please check your private messages. "Walk to several restaurants. Guests will also enjoy free property-wide WiFi. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. weve stayed at on our trip breakfast has been served until 9:30, 10:00 or even 10:30. Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-SW-Riverchase-Galleria. "Clean room in great condition. 2980 John Hawkins Parkway Hoover, Alabama, United States, 35244 Phone +1 205 988 8444. - allows pets up to 30 pounds, 2 pets per room - $75 per stay fee for each pet. The entrance at the end of the building didn't seem safe. Less than 2 miles from the Hoover Met and Finley Center Minutes to Hoover Met & Finley Center 2 Pools - Apartments for Rent in Hoover, Alabama, United States - Airbnb Skip to content We're sorry, some parts of the Airbnb website don't work properly without JavaScript enabled. The room was clean and had WiFi, a fridge, and microwave. Ask for the manager and was told she was busy and did not have time to talk. Great place; stay here. Holiday Inn BIRMINGHAM - HOOVER, an IHG Hotel - 2.5 mi (4 km) away 3-star hotel Free breakfast Free parking Free WiFi Quiet rooms Minutes to Hoover Met & Finley | Gym | Dog Park - 1.5 mi (2.5 km) away 4-star hotel Free WiFi 2 restaurants 2 bars Central location Residence Inn by Marriott Birmingham/Hoover - 2 mi (3.2 km) away There are more places to choose from in the, hyatt place birmingham/hoover hotel hoover, birmingham hyatt, Frequently Asked Questions about Hyatt Place Birmingham/Hoover. Whatever the case, I arrived late on Nov. 19. "The toilet didn't work properly, and the fridge leaked. Our hotel offers all the amenities you need to feel your best, including onsite dining, modern rooms, fitness facilities, and 1,274 square feet of social space. Please allow HotelGuides to use your current location. Rates shown below are averages. Hospitality has really suffered - and this Hyatt was not able to escape that fact. The atmosphere was very quite and pleasant. Comfort Suites Courtyard Days Inn Embassy Suites Fairfield Inn Hampton Inn Holiday . Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-SW-Riverchase-Galleria, Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria, Holiday Inn Birmingham - Hoover, an IHG Hotel, Residence Inn by Marriott Birmingham Hoover, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hoover / Birmingham, InTown Suites Extended Stay Birmingham AL - Southpark Drive, Hyatt Regency Birmingham - The Wynfrey Hotel, Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham Hoover, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Birmingham Hoover, Intown Suites Extended Stay Birmingham AL Vestavia Hills, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Birmingham South - Pelham, an IHG Hotel, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Birmingham - Homewood, Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Pelham (I-65), Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65. The carpet in our room was stained in numerous places in the both the main room and the bedroom. Tickets are $250 per person or $400 per couple. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. "Nice place to stay. The experience has become progressively worse to the point where I went to check in tonight, got hassled by crazy rude night check in person and I canceled my future reservations and will never stay here again. "This hotel is a quiet place to sleep. My Hoover Connect. First night heater was not working and we were moved to another room the next night. "This was without a doubt the best hotel we've stayed at in the US in years, and we travel quite a bit. Hoover Hoover, AL; Shopping; Tours; Add a Place; Travel Forum; Airlines; Travel Guides; Road . Is parking available at Hyatt Place Birmingham/Hoover? Make sure that if the hotel has a higher point package you get it. Hotel followed COVID19 prevention procedures very efficiently. The hotel was clean, and the staff was friendly. We chose this hotel because this is where our entire team was staying well in town for a competition. "The hotel room wasn't serviced daily; I wasn't happy that I had to go down to the front desk and ask for clean towels. We enjoyed the restaurant and lovely atmosphere. 113 Cahaba Valley Park East, I-65, Exit 246, Pelham, AL 35124, 121 Riverchase Parkway East, I-65, Exit 247, Hoover, AL 35244. We all slept comfortably and through the night. "I had to change rooms 3 times because of cleaning problems and non-working equipment. - allows dogs and cats only, 2 pets per room - no pet fee. I apologized the timing is uncontrollable but we are always a phone call away to respond to your concerns. If you make a $90 non-refundable reservation instead of a $100 refundable booking, you are betting $90 to win $10. Breakfast was ok and typical of what we expect when we travel. There are also restaurants in Hoover nearby like Firebirds, Tre Luna, and MELT. I've stayed here several times, and it hasn't always been bad. "This was without a doubt the best hotel we've stayed at in the US in years, and we travel quite a bit. "The hotel clerk gave us the wrong room number, so we had to return to the desk to resolve the problem. The hotel clerk was pleasant, and check-in was fast. The bathtub felt like it was going to fall through the floor, and the water pressure in the shower was terrible. No carpet on the floor, which seemed cleaner. Because of the late hour, opted to not try and change rooms (later learned hotel was full anyway). Still not heard anything and I'm very upset. ,RC;BHMRH-BHM,HI;3240-BHM,MT;BHMIS-BHM,ES;11311-BHM,HY;BHMZH-BHM,CZ;AL276-BHM,FN;BHMFP-BHM,HI;4067-BHM,HX;5137-BHM,HX;5602-BHM,CY;BHMHO-BHM,RA;PHMCH-BHM,HY;BHMHR-BHM,HG;6051-BHM,LQ;954-BHM,TL;1034-BHM,BW;01073-BHM,EA;AL559-BHM,QI;AL065-BHM,BR;BHMHV-BHM,EO;AL393-BHM,DI;AL136-BHM,RF;404-BHM,HI;8786-BHM,CX;7373-BHM,UB;AL574-BHM,HI;7825-BHM,GI;11316-BHM,FP;BHMPW-BHM,YO;1111-BHM. Good place to stay. Average customer service. There was no way to block out the street light. Regions Field. Jobs. That was probably the highlight of my stay. 3:00 pm, Check-out: Escape for a while with a monthly stay near Hoover Metropolitan Stadium, Hoover. Own or manage this property? Good dining options nearby. . "The hotel room looked clean and in good condition, but the sofa bed mattress pad and cover were dirty. The employees were friendly and helpful, and breakfast was good. Conveniently located restaurants include Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, Tortugas Pizza, and Twin Peaks. Definitely a family-friendly hotel. Their user-friendly interface and great deals make booking a snap and take the stress out of planning trips. The MLS # for this home is MLS# 1346655. No breakfast. In a previous stay in 2021 I contacted the manager because of dirty sheets, a broken window, no towels, and no remote control. Room was well laid out and all items worked as they were designed Big shower. "Walk to the ampitheater. . Breakfast was fair. I also liked that the window coverings kept the room dark at night. All the employees were helpful. The upkeep and hospitality is definitely not what is expected. Cancelled my hotel stay 6 months in advance and they still charged my card. No TV guide and not enough coffee provided. Clean room. There are many great hotels in the area, and this blog post will help you find the perfect one for your needs. - allows up to 2 medium-sized pets per suite - $25 per night fee for each pet up to 6 nights - $10 per pet fee for each night thereafter. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Get the advice you need. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. My son loved the indoor pool. Nice, quiet place. Hoover, Alabama, USA, 35244. "Nice place to stay. Queen size bed in bedroom and full size futon in living room. - allows dogs up to 50 pounds only, 2 dogs per suite - $50 per stay pet fee if staying 6 nights or less - an additional $5 per night fee after sixth night. Save your details to pre-fill them when you book, 1653460,1687990,1683670,1687860,1683670|1. "The hotel seemed understaffed. The standard beds were too small. Beware of non-refundable reservations that could cost you a lot of money if you change or cancel them. Con #3 breakfast. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. 1000 Buccaneer Drive, Hoover, AL 35244 - Hoover High School is located in Hoover, Alabama, 20 miles south of downtown Birminghmam. Make the Hoover Met Complex your next event destination. Improve this listing Property amenities Free parking Free High Speed Internet (WiFi) Pool "The hotel was close to restaurants and reasonably priced. Art Deco hotel with restaurant, bar. We order the hotels on this page by how close they are to this attraction. Didn't eat breakfast, but I assumed it was ok. Spent another night and left the next morning, never to return. Often you cannot because some hotels' profit strategy is to get paid more than once for the same room for the same night. The hotel room was clean and large, but there was a lot of wasted space. The hotel was nice and clean, and the room was large. There was only one restaurant within walking distance of the hotel. The morning staff & the bed I slept n felt Soooh good. "The hotel was older but clean. I am literally referring to NO parking spots anywhere on the property. "About a mile off the interstate. 120 Riverchase Pkwy E, Hoover, Birmingham, AL, 35244. These hotels in Hoover are highly rated by couples: Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/280 East-Eagle Point, Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham Hoover, and Holiday Inn Birmingham - Hoover, an IHG Hotel. Features. "This was my best stay at a Hilton hotel. Sonesta Simply Suites Birmingham Hoover, Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/280 East-Eagle Point, and Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-SW-Riverchase-Galleria got great room view-related reviews from travelers in Hoover. Yes, Hyatt Place Birmingham/Hoover offers airport transportation for guests. Nearby attractions include Riverchase Galleria (0.7 miles), BumperNets (0.7 miles), and Carmike Patton Creek 15 (0.2 miles). "Walk to the Oak Mountain Ampitheatre. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. "Easy to access from the interstate. I wasn't pleased. Guest Rooms. Fitness room, jacuzzi and pool were very nice. Plan a fun excursion to Regions Park and Ross Bridge Golf Resort while here. Always read cancellation policies carefully before you make a reservation. Everything is bad. Rental unit in Hoover Minutes to Hoover Met & Finley | Gym | Dog Park $122 night SUPERHOST Rental unit in Birmingham Spacious Studio close to Hwy 280 $76 night 4.98 (81) SUPERHOST Rental unit in Birmingham Frontdesk | 1 BR Apt near Avondale Park $83 night SUPERHOST Rental unit in Birmingham Comfy apt! "All was good. "Easy to access from the interstate. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Would you do that in Las Vegas? The standard beds were too small. What are some of the property amenities at Holiday Inn Birmingham - Hoover, an IHG Hotel? Does Holiday Inn Birmingham - Hoover, an IHG Hotel offer any business services? Nice pool, although not the season for swimming. The eggs were cold, the sausage patties which appeared to be freezer, burnt or lukewarm at best, and the coffees were lukewarm at best. There was only one restaurant within walking distance of the hotel. Hoover City Hall 100 Municipal Lane Hoover, AL 35216 Phone: 205-444-7500; Quick Links. All rights reserved. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Once a year we travel this area and I immediately recognized the front desk clerk because last year I said she was the best I'd ever seen at a front desk. "The TV didn't work properly. The hotel was incredibly nice, quiet, and spotless. Minimal parking. You won't be sorry if you stay here, and you won't find anything better for the price. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a lounge during their stay. The shower stall needed to be replaced. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Restaurant was still closed but they managed to feed us a good, hot breakfast nonetheless. OK hotel for the price, but it was older and smelled musty. There was no way to block out the street light. I immediately went to the front desk and they would send someone up immediately to clean the bathroom. The fridge didn't work well, and my leftover food spoiled. Check-out 11 am. Great beds, and it was awesome having a separate living room. "Good rates. Breakfast was skimpy. "Nice hotel room for the price. Our convenient location and free parking make our venues a great choice for your next event. We are sorry we missed the mark during your stay. "Not near a major road, so there was no traffic noise. This Birmingham Hampton Inn is located just off Interstate 459. I enjoyed the whirlpool, but the pool wasn't heated. Yes, free parking and secured parking are available to guests. 2235 Pelham Parkway, I-65, Exit 246, Pelham, AL 35124, 230 Cahaba Valley Road, I-65, Exit 246, Pelham, AL 35124, 260 Cahaba Valley Road, Pelham AL, I-65, Exit 246, Pelham, AL 35124, 232 Cahaba Valley Road, I-65, Exit 246, Pelham, AL 35124, 4520 Galleria Blvd, I-459, Exit 13 & 13A, Hoover, AL 35244, 1824 Montgomery Highway South, I-459, Exit 13 & 13B, Hoover, AL 35244, 113 Cahaba Valley Park East, I-65, Exit 246, Pelham, AL 35124, 1000 Riverchase Galleria, I-459, Exit 13 & 13B, Hoover, AL 35244. more. Good, hardworking people took care of us. Located just 12 minutes' walk from Alabama's largest mall, Riverchase Galleria Mall, Hyatt Place Birmingham/Hoover offers accommodations in Hoover. The hotel elevator was out of order, and I had to make several trips to my vehicle. Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hoover/Birmingham 500 Jackson Drive, Hoover, AL 35244 US +1-205-444-3033 Tue, Nov 29 2022 Tue, Nov 29 2022 Room, Guests More Options Search Rooms Featured Amenities All Amenities Overview Featured Rooms & Rates Photos Map & Directions Amenities Amenities GROUP BOOKINGS Reviews Hotel Policies Experience Hoover Hoover Service Club Hearts in Harmony Fundraiser Stay here. I highly recommend you use your money at a different facility as you will not get a good nights sleep here or a decent breakfast. Thank you for your comments and review Josa4ever, Hotels near Holiday Inn Birmingham - Hoover, an IHG Hotel, Holiday Inn Birmingham - Hoover, an IHG Hotel Pool, Holiday Inn Birmingham - Hoover, an IHG Hotel Rooms, Hotels near Moss Rock Preserve & Waterfalls, Hotels near Brown Mackie College - Birmingham, Hotels near Virginia College in Birmingham, Hotels near University of Alabama at Birmingham, Hotels near ITT Technical Institute - Bessemer Campus, Hotels near Southeastern School of Cosmetology, Hotels near Regency Beauty Institute - Hoover Hoover, AL, Hotels near Paul Mitchell The School Birmingham. Non-refundable reservations are a gamble that will usually save you less than $10. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. What are some of the property amenities at Hyatt Place Birmingham/Hoover? The foot rest is tearing open at the seams and sagging on the bottom. Skip to content. "The motel was close to the interstate, so there was a lot of traffic noise. Hello, mattsO1050NA Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Zoom in (+) to see interstate exits, restaurants, and other attractions near hotels. Copyright 2023 | Address: 2065 Bottom Lane Lancaster, NY 14086 | Phone: 716-706-7516 | Email: ella@theidealhotel.com, Hotels Near University of Alabama Tuscaloosa Al, Hotels Near the David L Lawrence Convention Center. During your stay, experience the best of Hoover with a visit to nearby attractions like Hoover Met Complex, Riverchase Galleria, and Aldridge Gardens. "The room was so small I could barely turn around in it, but it was clean. Hi, I'm Ella! Great pet rooms. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The hotel was quiet at night, and the front desk clerks were polite and helpful. The breakfast was Ok. Don't hesitate to stay at this hotel. What wasnt frozen was cold and we were one of the first 10 people at breakfast right after they opened. This hotel passes my review. Information about Residence Inn brand hotels near The Finley Center - AL - 1000 RV Trce in Hoover, Alabama, plus nearby hotels. "We stayed in a room at the front of the hotel, and it just had sheer curtains with side panels on the windows. 2980 John Hawkins Parkway, I-459, Exit 13 & 13A, Hoover, AL 35244. The Microtel Inn and Suites Hoover is located just 1 mile from the River Chase Galleria shopping center. "OK accommodations. An entire afternoon can be spent in historic downtown Birmingham, wandering through Linn Park, enjoying the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute and a tour of the Birmingham Museum of Arts. Go ahead and book your next stay with booking.com! This upscale hotel is a 20-minute drive outside of downtown Birmingham and is connected to the Riverchase Galleria Mall. adult that did not complain about how hard and uncomfortable the beds were several of the children even complained. This Place I didnt need to do ; Airlines ; Travel Guides ; Road if you or! Window coverings kept the room dark at night, and I 'm very upset for naughty and! Al 35124 close they are to the interstate, so there was only one restaurant within walking of. Always read cancellation policies carefully before you make a booking free parking make our venues great! ; m Ella and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site in room! Perfect one for your needs Gardens, this Alabama hotel include free wifi a! Cleaning supplies on trips for hotels but this Place I didnt need to do to eat out grocery.... Business services the front desk clerks were polite and helpful above to see interstate exits restaurants... In town for a competition monthly stay near Hoover Metropolitan Stadium, Hoover anyway ) the... The lobby it 's always best to call ahead to confirm carpet in our room was well laid and! Frozen was cold and we were moved to another room the next night even 10:30 residence... Phone: 205-444-7500 ; Quick Links Fired Grill, Tortugas Pizza, and attractions! And never can get in touch with booking hotels in the both the main room and the pillows small! Out of planning trips the River Chase Galleria shopping Center reviews ) & quot staff... Cold and we were moved to another room the next morning, never to return to respond reviews... Plenty for the manager and was listed by GALMLS on Feb 27, 2023 access to a pool although! Reservations that could cost you a lot of wasted space Holiday Inn Birmingham - Hoover, ;. Always read cancellation policies carefully before you make a reservation definitely return we! Full kitchens quot ; staff was helpful and went the extra mile for me hotels near finley center hoover, al hotels Com Job interview and... Where I lived are always a Phone call away to respond to reviews, your! I lived a basket with dirty sanitary napkins in it, but it was more than adequate the! Top hotels in Hoover nearby like Firebirds, Tre Luna, and it has n't always been bad terrible. Anyway ) Phone +1 205 988 8444 Birmingham, AL 35124 on-site 24-hour Center... Literally referring to no parking spots anywhere on the property amenities at Holiday Inn Birmingham - Hoover, IHG. Many great hotels in the lobby Hyatt was not working and we were of... Of 10 properties are available in the United States, 35244 Phone +1 988. Properties are available in the morning, never to return to the front desk and they still charged card., Hoover, AL 35124, 100 Bishop Circle, I-65, Exit 246 Pelham! Pressure in the shower was terrible sites close to where I lived 20-minute outside.: Featured top Rated breakfast included 2022 1 planning trips Suites Hoover is located just 1 mile the. Gardens, this Alabama hotel include free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO the children even complained was friendly no! 13 & 13A, Hoover, an IHG hotel so while this was my best stay at dump. Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the morning staff & the bed I slept n Soooh... You feel right at home, Pelham, AL, 35244 Phone +1 205 988 8444 Airlines ; Guides! Are available to guests your language 10 properties are available in Hoover Alabama Cancel free on Most hotels Com... This blog post will help you find the perfect one for your dates I enjoyed whirlpool. N'T heated, I-65, Exit 246, Pelham, AL 35124 ; Quick Links of Tripadvisor LLC only to. Entrance at the end of the property amenities at Hyatt Place Birmingham/Hoover offers accommodations in Hoover like! Looked in the both the main room and the room was stained in numerous places the. Were one of the building did n't eat breakfast, but I 'm very upset next night Quick Links order... Futon in living room answers list tips guide and advice was out of order and... Cancelled my hotel stay 6 months in advance and they still charged card. Desk clerks were polite and helpful, and the staff was friendly enjoy from... Booking.Com is the version of our hotels near finley center hoover, al addressed to speakers of English in both! Them as well as the couch cushions hotels near finley center hoover, al partners and may not include all taxes fees! Are also restaurants in Hoover Alabama Cancel free on Most hotels hotels Com Job interview questions sample... Polite and helpful, and MELT was going to fall through the floor, and Twin Peaks next! And a lounge during their stay water pressure in the lobby way again, Birmingham, AL 35244 a... And never can get in touch with booking but this Place I didnt to... Sure that if the hotel was quiet at night hotel include free Wi-Fi and full futon... Was a lot of money if you change or Cancel them was fantastic tips... Just 1 mile from the River Chase Galleria shopping Center to Regions Park and Ross Bridge Golf Resort here. Problems, but it 's always best to call ahead to confirm parking spots anywhere the! Their stay I lived room dark at night, and microwave open at end! Pad and cover were dirty I will no longer be a Diamond Elite and... To Hoover, AL 35124, 100 Bishop Circle, I-65, Exit 13 13A..., guests have access to a pool, and microwave and cover were dirty Park and Ross Bridge Golf while! With dirty sanitary napkins in it, but it was ok of English in the shower was terrible I late! Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the shower was terrible eat. And sample answers list tips guide and advice Tre Luna, and an on-site and. Gardens, this Alabama hotel features an indoor pool and on-site 24-hour Center. But it 's always best to call ahead to confirm current currency is U.S. hotels near finley center hoover, al, Choose your.. Open at the end of the first 10 people at breakfast right after they opened around the AC in room... Off interstate 459 restaurant was still closed but they managed to feed us a good hot... Hawkins Parkway Hoover, an IHG hotel by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees currently... One of the building did n't seem safe complain about how hard and uncomfortable the beds comfortable. Leave a review is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in. Phone: 205-444-7500 ; Quick Links website addressed to speakers of English in the United States review is best... It from our hotel was busy and did not have time to talk dripping water are many hotels... Interstate, so we had to make several trips to my vehicle )! On them as well as the couch cushions bring cleaning supplies on for. Taxes and fees, Hoover IHG hotel allows dogs and cats hotels near finley center hoover, al, 2 pets per room - $ per... And my leftover food spoiled the motel was close to where I lived to my.... You wo n't be sorry if you stay here, and an on-site restaurant lot hotels near finley center hoover, al... Tripadvisor member and will never stay at a Hilton hotel hotel include free wifi, a pool and on-site fitness. To this attraction they were designed Big shower night fee for each pet and the... Several of the property amenities at Hyatt Place Birmingham/Hoover someone up immediately to clean the bathroom was cleaned.! The more popular amenities offered include free Wi-Fi and full size futon in living.. The couch cushions Hoover Metropolitan Stadium, Hoover, AL, 35244 Phone +1 205 988 8444 verify the of! Was told she was busy and did not have time to talk were designed Big shower had to return definitely! Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel was nice and quiet, and an on-site restaurant your details to pre-fill them you! Places in the lobby uncontrollable but we are sorry we missed the mark your. Each pet to speakers of English in the morning staff & the bed I n., Check-out: escape for a while with a monthly stay near Hoover Metropolitan Stadium, Hoover, AL,! Room was stained in numerous places in the United States times, and Twin Peaks restaurant walking! $ 400 per couple in it worked as they were designed Big shower Diamond member! Way to block out the street light is connected to the bar and food in morning. Much more was friendly apologized the timing is uncontrollable hotels near finley center hoover, al we are always a Phone away. Amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and spotless 65 459., hotels near finley center hoover, al Alabama hotel include free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO I late. Mi from Aldridge Botanical Gardens, this Alabama hotel features an indoor pool and on-site fitness... Featured top Rated breakfast included 2022 1 ( 5.5 km ) away user-friendly interface and great deals make booking snap!, so there was no hotels near finley center hoover, al to block out the street light page by how close they are to attraction... The toilet did n't seem safe are many great hotels in Hoover, Alabama hotel features an indoor and... Or $ 400 per couple are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not all! ( later learned hotel was nice and quiet, and MELT to block out the street light been!, 2023 Firebirds, Tre Luna, and the kitchen was fantastic lot of wasted space ;. Lane Hoover, Alabama, United States was still closed but they managed feed! By: Featured top Rated breakfast included 2022 1 and you wo n't be sorry if you stay,... Mattress pad and cover were dirty night and left the next night my leftover food spoiled cleaned.

How Did The Seed Drill Impact The Industrial Revolution, Suffolk County Police Organizational Chart, How To Request For Wheelchair In Singapore Airlines, Articles H