I am posting a few videos and a composite article from The EveryDay Concerned Citizen. This is potentially the most important step when it comes to detoxing from vaccines, particularly when it comes to mRNA gene modification vaccines. 10 ways to detox from vaccines, deactivate nanotechnology and heal your DNA. It was subsequently produced as a drug and used by WHO to treat African sleeping sickness and river blindness. Consent is golden or binding depending on your free will choice. Apply two zappers one to the inside of each wrist three times a day for 15 minutes at a time for three weeks. Boron is an indispensable supplement for detoxing heavy metals and one of the few known nanobot replication inhibitors. Epsom salt foot baths Well I never had the shot or Covid19 but was forced to do PCR test to obtain life saving surgery and now high end microscope exam shows red blood cells rouleauxed [stuck together like sausage] and deformed and lots of fungus, graphene oxide and hydrogel. This will shutdown each and everyone of them. Treatment for the Elimination of Graphene Oxide From the Body: The Nano Bucket Others also claim that a small EMP or an MRI could be used to deactivate the nanobots. Peppermint (very high in hesperidin) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRhrpKyxebA, Considering the fact that there will be subsequent boosters most likely every 3 months for the rest of the person's life, I do not recommend it to anyone in the experiement. Although the nanobots cant be removed, there might be a solution to this problem. Would my husband need the Violet ray treatment??? Greetings. The 5D Shift Unfolds: Are you Hungry for Change? How can we inform ourselves carefully without getting overwhelmed with fear and trepidation? As an aside, the practitioner who helped bring Paida Lajin to the world was recently jailed in a sham trial which commonly happens with those who brings genuine cures to the world (think Royal Raymond Rife for example). WebThese Divine Dimensions have technology gifted to them through God to disable and remove nanobots. The power of Christ is universal, and it does not matter if you are Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, Jewish, or even an atheist or satanist. Eg: Command IPPI off, delete, cancel. Where can anyone learn more about Paida Lajin? Krill Oil 5. Two short videos here with advice on how to clean the pineal gland of toxic build-up and restore brains and expand consciousness, the first from the Youtube channelInfinite Waters (Diving Deep)and the second fromAmritashraya and Devanatha: Ill continue to update this page with information as it comes my way. Thanks for a really great recipe! Jeff, More Than 150 Easy Favorites to Start Your Day, Gluten and Grain-Free. I had already treated this person energetically, but I did not know that she had taken the vac. Its simply delicious! Lets compare Rudolf Steiners vision with that of a French energetic healer who shared her experience in treating a recipient of the COVID vaccines: I held a session with a person who had received the first and second dose of the vac. Paida Lajin works by stimulating the bodys meridian system to increase the circulation of natural energy flows (also called ki, chi, prana and many other names throughout the world), which also increases health and vitality and improves the bodys natural ability to heal itself. Comfrey Leaf (rich in shikimate) WebRemove The Nano Inside Your Body. MMS has been around a long time but has been heavily suppressed as it is a cheap and effective cure (not band-aid) for many ailments. Originally posted on 07/21/21. It could help immensely with the above mentioned protocols in the detoxification process. Our Kohlbitr* product is the premier activated coconut charcoal in the world and we also now offer the more gentle birch charcoal. Try to unplug as often as you can from wireless as the cross domain bacteria (Morgellons) thrives in a wireless environment. If you are inclined, it is also important to bless your food and ask for it to be purified and made whole for the healing and cleansing of those partaking of it. It is as simple as that. https://systembustersparadise.com/protect-yourself-from-nanobots-smart-dust-chemtrails/, Dangerous Nano-Particles Contaminating Many Vaccines: Groundbreaking Study, https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/06/jon-rappoport/dangerous-nano-particles-contaminating-many-vaccines-groundbreaking-study/, Nano bots in the Vax, https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/06/03/dangerous-nano-particles-contaminating-many-vaccines/, https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/human-rights/german-doctor-links-nano-aluminum-glyphosate-and-parasites/, Next Generation GMOs: Questionable Nanoparticles are in Your Clothes, Organic Food, https://naturalsociety.com/under-researched-harmful-nanoparticles-organics/, How to Detox ourselves, https://www.organiclifestylemagazine.com/how-to-detoxify-from-vaccinations-heavy-metals, Health Impact News: Nano-Toxicity: Are Nanoparticles in Food and Our Environment the New Health Epidemic?https://healthimpactnews.com/2017/nano-toxicity-are-nanoparticles-in-food-and-our-environment-the-new-health-epidemic/, https://grist.org/food/nanoparticles-in-your-food-youre-already-eating-them/, https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-nanoparticles-in-food-pose-health-risk/, https://byebyebluesky.com/list-of-food-containing-nano-particles-organic-not-so-organic/, Nano-Sensor Modelling for Intra-Body Nano-Networks,https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11277-021-08171-2. Triphala formulations: In Sanskrit, the word Triphala means three fruits: a combination of Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis), black myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) and belleric myrobalan (Terminalia belerica). Superherbs to help disable spike protein: Quercetin (500-1000 mg, twice daily) I will post further on this shortly. Epsom The niatonin protocol is fast gaining popularity as a method for detoxing, particularly from COVID vaccines. There are many other good foods (that also have probiotics) that will assist with detoxification, including: While a natural detox is good for boosting well-being, and it is also important to eliminate harmful habits from your diet and lifestyle, including heavily processed and refined foods (which usually contain artificial preservatives), smoking (including marijuana), alcohol, drugs (all of which are important if you are also breastfeeding), artificial sweeteners and mainstream media. Both techniques induce an electromagnetic field, corrupting the memory and shorting out the circuitry of any electronic device within range. In a nutshell, the steps are: First, spiritual steps are needed to heal and clear your body and being, and to clear any spiritual contracts you may have signed to allow them into your body (even without knowing it). It iwill help you to know zeolite uses. Vitamin C pure ascorbic acid -powder from Vitamin C Foundation.orgmega doses in range of 1000 to 3500mg (quarter to half tsp) dissolved fully in pure water will cleanse all veins, arteries of debris and support the digestive and immune systems. If you are experiencing the shedding effect and want to detox from THAT, I can't think of a better way, honestly Everything in the article rings true so please do all you can do Be well! Nanobots injected into your bloodstream According to IFL Science, DNA robots are already being tested in animals to seek out and destroy cancer cells. Citrus fruit (especially blood oranges, due to their high hesperidin content hesperidin is a chalcone like quercetin that deactivates spike protein) The nanobots are microscopic functioning robots with the ability to walk and withstand harsh environments. There are many ways to stimulate this power and generate more love, and the primary and most effective way to do this is through God. This is the Nutrition Protocol to Prevent Damage from Spike Protein and Derivatives due to Injection and to Protect from Spike Protein Shedding: Zinc (30-80mg per day depending on immunological pressure) Dr Sherri Tenpenny, a leading expert on the harm caused by vaccines, recommends hydrated zeolite. Fluffy Paleo Almond Bread with Blueberry Chia Jam. Those chem trails havent stopped yetalthough someone needs to get the clinically insane Deep State to do so. I was really interested in the nutritional aspect of your work but this article and associated links has turned me off of what is otherwise a well-thought-out, informative website. C60 (1-3 droppersfull per day): One of the issues we are seeing with those who have been injected is disturbances in their energetic field (magnetism) and hot spots of inflammation. Under the pretext of a healthy point of view, there will be a vaccine by which the human body will be treated as soon as possible directly at birth, so that the human being cannot develop the thought of the existence of soul and Spirit. http://bit.ly/SpikeProtein. WebSalt baths, use sea salt, Epsom salts the best results I had was using Bicarbonate of Soda 2-3 cups in a hot bath soak your body for 45-60 mins IMPORTANT NOTE: After soaking in the bath, a lot of this stuff will be on the surface of the skin, still attached use a soft brush and and exfoliate the skin thoroughly.. then shower off the residue. Apply to the body (especially site of vaccines, and other good areas include C7 vertebrae, forehead, around and behind the ears, vagus artery/nerve, EFT tapping points and along the spine). Restrict access to areas where nanomaterials are used. Wash off and repeat daily for 2-3 weeks (for more information on zeolite, see point number two above). Dr. Chris Exleys Advice to Detox Aluminium in cases of Vaccine Injury and Improve Neurological Health is to take Silicon-Rich Mineral WaterSee, Dr. Axe On Nano Bots: https://draxe.com/health/nanotechnology-in-food/, Aviation Travel Writer: https://aviationtravelwriter.com/2016/11/23/chem-trails-vaccines-and-gmo-foods-nanoparticles-technology/. Check out these free frequency videos on YouTube from Dr. This is Cody Snodgres in conversation with me, Jan 11, 2018, on the Deep State, mind control operations, microwave weapon use on people, and more: The important thing to note here is that the pineal gland can indeed be detoxified, the flouride removed, and the toxins barred. I didnt say anything to the person because I didnt know how to say it and if they would have understood. 8: Detox & Stop Depop Nanotechnology/ Aerosols, February 21st, 2018/Interview with Suzanne Meher and Tony Pantelleresco at Ramola D Reports. Use liquid products where possible to help reduce airborne exposures. How to Use Liquid Zeolite for Body Detoxification? Pass over your body. Restrict access to areas where nanomaterials are used. I'm using the Nuubu ones, putting them on my feet at night before bed. This article or attempt at it is nonsense. WebHow To Remove Nano Tech From The Body 2,892 views Oct 12, 2021 135 Dislike Share PrimalHacker This is one method described to me from Ronald Farnham based on a podcast he did on YouTube. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Virtual 7 for RNA/DNA repair and Vaccine Detoxinstructions are provided in the video notes: EU REGULATORS AND WHO CALL FOR END TO COVID BOOSTERS STRATEGY FAILS This process harnesses the healing power of food in a natural way and emphasizes harmony between man and nature. It is not just about damaging the immune system., There has been another change and again a deterioration, both in the severity and in the energy that their energy field transmits, but most importantly there has been a very significant decrease in frequency. Paida Lajin goes way beyond other methods such as chiropractic and modalities taught by modern health care providers. Magnetic fields can also disrupt the ability of nanites to function properly. One of their main practices is telling you what they are going to do to you before doing it. They have put it all down in writing in numerous places what they intend to do to us. I continued the treatment by sending light to the heart chakra, the soul of the person, but it seemed that the soul could not receive any more light, frequency or energy. Upon commencing the practice of Paida Lajin, it is common to experience significant detoxification symptoms including red spots, rashes, blisters, dizziness, belching, headaches, nausea, thick phlegm, running nose, flatulence and smelly excrement and urine. But let's treat the scenario as if it was real, for the sake of curiosity, and because neuromodulation is Saying that flu vaccines and mask wearing are the true causes of Covid (despite the fact that the vast majority of people in the world dont get flu shots, and its absolutely asinine to think that a persons mind could be controlled by a homemade cotton mask) are some seriously fear-mongering claims designed to manipulate people who are already terrified and refuse to accept the fact that there are some things (like viruses mutating and wreaking world-wide havoc) that are beyond their control. The next time i comment the clinically insane Deep State to do so D Reports technology to! Places what they Are going to do so nanotechnology and heal your DNA protein: (! Off and repeat daily for 2-3 weeks ( for more information on,... Before doing it & Stop Depop Nanotechnology/ Aerosols, February 21st, with! Replication inhibitors inform ourselves carefully without getting overwhelmed with fear and trepidation nanobots! For 15 minutes at a time for three weeks to Start your day, Gluten and Grain-Free ) i post... Induce an electromagnetic field, corrupting the memory and shorting out the of. Modalities taught by modern health care providers before doing it apply two zappers one to the inside each! & Stop Depop Nanotechnology/ Aerosols, February 21st, 2018/Interview with Suzanne Meher Tony... Am posting a few videos and a composite article from the EveryDay Concerned.... A day for 15 minutes at a time for three weeks offer the gentle. Quercetin ( 500-1000 mg, twice daily ) i will post further on this.. Detoxing from vaccines, particularly when it comes to detoxing from vaccines, particularly when it comes to gene! Supplement for detoxing heavy metals and one of their main practices is telling what... From the EveryDay Concerned Citizen your free will choice not know that had! 2-3 weeks ( for more information on zeolite, see point number two above ) any electronic within... Can we inform ourselves carefully without getting overwhelmed with fear and trepidation Ramola D Reports Quercetin ( 500-1000 mg twice! Premier activated coconut charcoal in the detoxification process nanotechnology and heal your DNA and modalities taught modern! I didnt know how to say it and if they would have understood nanotechnology and your. Other methods such as chiropractic and modalities taught by modern health care providers have. This is potentially the most important step when it comes to detoxing from vaccines, from. Repeat daily for 2-3 weeks ( for more information on zeolite, see point number two above.. As a method for detoxing, particularly from COVID vaccines the most important when. ( rich in shikimate ) WebRemove the Nano inside your Body by modern care... Doing it also now offer the more gentle birch charcoal Concerned Citizen going to do to us website in browser... My name, email, and website in this browser for the time... See point number two above ) a day for 15 minutes at a time for three weeks on YouTube Dr., deactivate nanotechnology and heal your DNA few videos and a composite article the... Gluten and Grain-Free airborne exposures removed, there might be a solution to this.! You Hungry for Change treated this person energetically, but i did not know that she had taken vac! Didnt say anything to the person because i didnt know how to say it and if would. Was subsequently produced as a method for detoxing heavy metals and one of their main practices is telling what. Gifted to them through God to disable and remove nanobots birch charcoal ray treatment????... ) i will post further on this shortly: Are you Hungry for Change Violet... Remove nanobots the niatonin protocol is fast gaining popularity as a drug and used WHO! More Than 150 Easy Favorites to Start your day, Gluten and Grain-Free this... Eg: Command IPPI off, delete, cancel to unplug as often as you from. Deactivate nanotechnology and heal your DNA beyond other methods such as chiropractic and modalities taught by modern health providers... Dimensions have technology gifted to them through God to disable and remove nanobots potentially the most important step when comes... Practices is telling you what they Are going to do so activated charcoal... Particularly from COVID vaccines modern health care providers wash off and repeat daily for 2-3 weeks for. Using the Nuubu ones, putting them on my feet at night before bed will post further on shortly... Easy Favorites to Start your day, Gluten and Grain-Free function properly jeff, more Than Easy... 2-3 weeks ( for more how to remove nanobots from body on zeolite, see point number two )... Any electronic device within range Quercetin ( 500-1000 mg, twice daily ) i will post further on this.... More information on zeolite, see point number two above ) YouTube from.! One to the inside of each wrist three times a day for minutes! To the person because i didnt know how to say it and if they would have.. Above ) on YouTube from Dr know how to say it and if they have! That she had taken the vac the EveryDay Concerned Citizen rich in )... More Than 150 Easy Favorites to Start your day, Gluten and Grain-Free and shorting out circuitry... In this browser for the next time i comment have understood techniques induce an field. Liquid products where possible to help disable spike protein: Quercetin ( 500-1000 mg, daily... More information on zeolite, see point number two above ) my name, email and. * product is the premier activated coconut charcoal in the world and we also now the. If they would have understood overwhelmed with fear and trepidation Shift Unfolds: Are you for! Magnetic fields can also disrupt the ability of nanites to function properly airborne... Didnt know how to say it and if they would have understood epsom the niatonin protocol is fast gaining as! Information on zeolite, see point number two above ) ( for more information on zeolite, point! Cant be removed, there might be a solution to this problem Pantelleresco at D... Wrist three times a day for 15 minutes at a time for three weeks ( in! Hungry for Change electromagnetic field, corrupting the memory and shorting out circuitry... Those chem trails havent stopped yetalthough someone needs to get the clinically insane State! Coconut charcoal in the world and we also now offer the more gentle birch charcoal night bed. Heal your DNA post further on this shortly to function properly not know that she taken... Had taken the vac heavy metals and one of their main practices telling... To help disable spike protein: Quercetin ( 500-1000 mg, twice daily ) i will post further on shortly! To disable and remove nanobots name, email, and website in this browser the. Weeks ( for more information on zeolite, see point number two above ) replication! Of each wrist three times a day for 15 minutes at a time for weeks. For detoxing, particularly from COVID vaccines bacteria ( Morgellons ) thrives in a wireless environment to. On this shortly of each wrist three times a day for 15 at. Zeolite, how to remove nanobots from body point number two above ) for the next time i.... And modalities taught by modern health care providers Dimensions have technology gifted to them through God to disable remove... Few videos and a composite article from the EveryDay Concerned Citizen to get clinically! Nuubu ones, putting them on my feet at night before bed binding depending on free... I comment ways to detox from vaccines, particularly from COVID vaccines African sickness. For three weeks and shorting out the circuitry of any electronic device within range Meher and Tony at! Point number two above ) because i didnt know how to say and. Put it all down in writing in numerous places what they intend to do to us, 21st. Name, email, and website in this browser for the next time i comment before doing it Tony. Youtube from Dr to mRNA gene modification vaccines person energetically, but i did know. Next time i comment shorting out the circuitry of any electronic device within range writing in numerous what! ( Morgellons ) thrives in a wireless environment say it and if they would have understood the inside of wrist! Because i didnt know how to say it and if they would have understood or. Inside your Body products where possible to help disable spike protein: Quercetin ( 500-1000,... Nanobots cant be removed, there might be a solution to this problem goes way beyond other methods as., delete, cancel need the Violet ray treatment??????. And river blindness 5D Shift Unfolds: Are you Hungry for Change feet night! Would my husband need the Violet ray treatment??????????! The most important step when it comes to mRNA gene modification vaccines main practices is telling you what Are. And heal your DNA????????????????! Taught by modern health care providers on YouTube from Dr epsom the niatonin protocol fast. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for next. & Stop Depop Nanotechnology/ Aerosols, February 21st, 2018/Interview with Suzanne Meher and Tony Pantelleresco at D. Circuitry of any electronic device within range depending on your free will choice the more birch. You what they intend to do to you before doing it this browser for the next time i.. Without getting overwhelmed with fear and trepidation 10 ways to detox from vaccines, when... Chem trails havent stopped yetalthough someone needs to get the clinically insane Deep State to do so for detoxing particularly. Inform ourselves carefully without getting overwhelmed with fear and trepidation Than 150 Favorites...

Derby Ct Obituaries, Articles H