she was regarded as like the best visual and most center-esque person on pd48 along with sakura. Since they are new to netizens, owning outstanding looks will be an advantage that will make them more memorable. i've been thinking this ever since aespa debuted but i just watched their new YT video (behind of music shows) and it hit me again because of these shots. Contents 1 Career 1.1 2019: Pre-debut 1.2 2020: Debut with aespa 1.3 2021: GOT the beat 2 Personal life 2.1 Education 3 Discography 3.1 Collaborations 4 Filmography Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. She is part of the 9-member girl group, Twice, as a sub-vocalist. K-pop or Korean Pop is a big entertainment space that is massive in the globe right now. she is gorgeous straight up with a really attractive face and body. Suneela Amjad Legend . To many fans, she is the best Kpop dancer in the current generation. I guess this is another thread of yours where you say something that bothers everyone then dip. she lit rally looks like her avatar its crazy. Her dancing abilities are also top-notch with her vocals. All Rights Reserved. Personality-wise, Krystal is also soft-spoken and tender. Vidos similaires. Please continue taking good care of it. She debuted as a member of the girl group Blackpink, formed by YG Entertainment, in August 2016. 10 K-Pop Idols Currently Attending Hanlim Together. 2. catzi. Aside from music, IU has also ventured into, The Most Followed K-pop Idols On Instagram Of 2022, The Most Popular Korean Actresses Of 2022. Who Are the Best Singers Under 25 Right Now? Best bod of 4th gen.personally I think Giselle is better looking face wise, wow some giselle visual appreciation here it's really rare :O. I also love Giselle's look. 1. About RV, I feel like Irene really improved for Monster era; she basically had no choice since it was a duo project. Her notable K-pop career was because of being the Visual or considered the most beautiful member of the quartet, Miss A. Known for her A.I.-like visuals, Karina has garnered attention over time with comments expressing. 1 hottest K-pop group, with their performances in North Korea. A new vote will be made in 2022 and the month-end rankings will be based on the 2022 vote results. and do really well when given center and they remind me of each other a lot. this is another one from a different video that wowed me. sometimes she looks more snake-like or like a cat or some elf. In the recent years, she is working fulltime as an actress with many dramas under her name and she only occasionally comes back as a music performer. With the success of her 2011 albums, Real+ and Last Fantasy, IU established herself as a formidable force on the music charts and further cemented her image as Korea's "little sister". they both just have this like perfection to them? This means the idol business has some of the most beautiful men and women on the planet, constantly changing and enhancing their looks to serve fans. She is even called a Gen Z goddess as she stands out among the current female rookies for her beauty. some other centers i really like for girl groups are itzy ryujin and snsd yoona (gotta pay respects to the og). she lit rally looks like her avatar its crazy. with 8.42 out of 10 points. Bae Suzy or simple Suzy, 29, is a Korean singer, model and actor. Edited 2 times, last by Yumeku (Sep 8th 2021). She's the most eye catching member of aespa at first glance I but she's kinda too alien like I think. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. After making her acting debut with a cameo role in the 2015 series The Producers, she played her first leading role in the JTBC series Snowdrop (202122). Il y a 6 j Suivre. (i'm kind of new to reddit but i heard red velvet is really popular here.. so yea this is just my opinion. She is one of the darlings of the media since 2009. Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent. 2022 WINNER OF WINNERS - Who Will Be The Artist of the Year? But she is very pretty. [2022 Version] Who Would You Pick As The Best Looking Rookie Idol? Her vocals skills are up to par with many of the most brilliant vocalists in K-pop that is why she is considered a triple threat with her dancing and singing skills and her magnetic aura. But she is very pretty. I know your sacrifices. She signed with Kakao M (formerly LOEN Entertainment) in 2007 as a trainee and began her music career at the age of 15 with her debut album, Lost and Found. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. After Dec. 13, the poll will still be working, but the voting will not count towards any rankings. The latest Tweets from ly (@karinafulI). Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Karina, Winter 12. Dragging someone for their appearence is disgusting. Haerin 3. plus her full-ish lips and tiny face and long af neck. karina always shines bright, even though she doesn't have the "most" center time for black mamba. Elite Star . Cookie Notice Reactions 394 Posts 5,629. Your browser has JavaScript disabled. Karina is not only the leader of Aespa but also brings unique visuals to the group in addition to her talent for singing and dancing. agreed. There are prettier idols out there imo. vzal. This thread contains 72 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please. other than the main dancer stuff like executing the moves most completely and yada yada i also find her facial expressions so good. . Ningning especially, cuz sis gets slept on and she's literally my fave visual gg member in 4th gen and she isn't even considered a visual. Top 3 Most Beautiful Female Idols Born On 1994 According To Kpopmap Readers (2022 Yearly Results) K-Drama "Ghost Doctor" Currently Ranked The 7th Most Popular TV Show On Netflix. The Korean-American singer is fluent in English and is known for her long, gorgeous legs. Who Is Your Favorite Female Idol Born In December? one of the most beautiful? She is one of those K-pop singers who entered the world of acting. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. If you would like to use all features of this site, it is mandatory to enable JavaScript. i know i just talked about her visuals but if she gives you an intimidating vibe, please watch their content! There's also Miyeon, Yoon, Isa, Lia, Yuna, Sihyeon, Yiren, Wonyoung, Sakura, and Minju that could be up for discussion tho. Winter ranks 2nd place with 1,193 votes. the ae version even has the same mole as the real karina, cute detail. even when its not her part you can bet she'll be making a good facial expression, never blank. Hope you enjoyed our list of top 10 most beautiful kpop female idols 2021. The Best Solo Artists Who Used to Front a Band. One of the characteristics of the idol is her empathy and serenity. Also see; Top 15 Most Beautiful Korean Actresses. I know your sacrifices. Kpop is entering a new generation as many girl groups have recently been introduced to the public. See also: Top 10 Highest Paid Korean Actresses 2022. Display all external content Red Velvet's Irene (6 votes) Agree or not she is the prettiest idol in 4th gen. 7 (+ 15 / - 8) Share. Top 5 prettiest female rookie Kpop idols as voted by fans, Most remarkable moments from aespas first-ever concert, Comeback was delayed and controversy over lyricsaespa Karinas past remarks re-examined, aespa Karina transforms into LOL champion in new video, excited reactions from game fans, Opposite responses of Seulgi (Red Velvet) and Winter (aespa) when asked of NewJeans Hype Boy: All answers led to inevitable controversies, Winter (aespa) blew the audience away with stable vocals despite powerful dance performances at the Circle Chart Music Awards 2022, aespa drew attention with various charms at the Circle Chart Music Awards 2022, Its not virtual casting From Kim Soo Hyun x Kim Ji Won to IU x Park Bo GumExtra-luxury romance drama lineup, Alchemy of Souls Lee Jae Wook and Go Yoon Jung reunite in the stellar cast for Deaths Game, Corsets will be banned from period dramas like Bridgerton by Netflix, ITV, and BBC, Lee Je-hoons popularity skyrockets after first episode of Taxi Driver 2, which helped him rising to the top of TV search rankings, The dark history of the ex-husbands family of Abby Choi: Father-in-law involved in an unsolved case as a police investigator. The years of training in SM have also given her fluency on stage that makes everybody fall in love with her. aespa's Karina | @aespa_official/Twitter TWICE's Nayeon Please continue taking good care of it. Born in New Zealand and raised in Australia, Ros signed with South Korean label YG Entertainment following a successful audition in 2012 and trained for four years before debuting as a member of the girl group Blackpink in August 2016. Also theyre most beautiful kpop female idols 2022. but I personally like Ningning and Winter visually from Aespa. Recently, a poll was created for K-Pop fans to vote for which idol they believe has the prettiest lips! Like okay and? Kpop is entering a new generation as many girl groups have recently been introduced to the public. Here are 10 typical Kpop idols with an egg-shaped faces that can handle any hairstyle: Yoona ( SNSD) Baekhyun ( EXO) Mina ( TWICE) Jisoo ( BLACKPINK) Irene ( Red Velvet) Jin ( BTS) Taeyong ( NCT) Lia ( ITZY) Soobin ( TXT) Karina ( aespa) Do you know any Kpop idols who have egg-shaped faces and can handle any hairstyle? Reactions 7,355 . (ningning is also really good at this.) Do you believe she can surpass the popularity of stars like Lisa from Blackpink? March 25, 2021 Jisoo (BLACKPINK) has been voted as the most beautiful Kpop female idol. Suzy is the modern eras Commercial Queen because of the huge number of brand deals she has acquired: from skin care and fashion ambassadorship to alcoholic drinks. This is the most raw side-profile pic shes ever done. Lead single "On the Ground" was also a commercial success, topping the Billboard Global 200 and peaking in the top five domestically. Who Is The Best Fit For Hogwarts' Slytherin Among The 4th Generation K-Pop Female Idols? Reactions 5,169 What do you want to do? The World You Are Missing/"The World You Fall Into" (2022 Web Drama): Cast & Summary. Lets meet surely after the resurrection. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. You can see her jaw jutting out. Nvis we love you. there's smth about her face thats so fascinating, almost uncanny. this is bad because the center usually starts and ends the song, and does the chorus, they basically set the mood and energy. Lee Ji-eun (born May 16, 1993), professionally known as IU, is a South Korean singer-songwriter, record producer, and actress. The new K-pop girl group leader is already enjoying huge popularity just a month after her debut thanks to her showstopping singing and dancing, doll-like good looks and performances with fellow idols then there's her stunning figure. Karina, age 21, is one of the It girls of the current Kpop roster. Before debuting Karina was active on social media and was recruited by SM Entertainment where she became a trainee in 2016. twitter.com 413A954A-D94A-425D-A3E1-5375B265728B.jpeg, Also for the people that keep coming with the SAME set of four pictures. Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent. let us gather around for the lords prayer: Nvis we love you. Like okay and? She is the leader of the girl group aespa and a member of the female unit GOT the beat . Congratulations on this much-deserved title! Soojins appearance is well-loved for the refreshing and cute vibes of a young girl in her 20s. She is famous for her unique, cat-like eyes, her cute, round face and hot, petite body. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. See also: Top 10 Most Watched Korean Dramas of All Time. Its crazy to think that SM likely casted her for her visuals through Instagram DM but she ended up being such a great performer. Adriana John Roseanne Park (born 11 February 1997), known mononymously as Ros, is a Korean-New Zealand singer and dancer based in South Korea. Yesterday we got news that the Weeknd is starring in a new movie with some hip and influential collaborators. twitter.com Although during the early days of aespa 's debut, the female idol was not considered the most prominent member in terms of visuals, recently, Winter has gained more attention for her pretty appearance. Krystal Jung of SM Entertainments F(x) is a face of multiple brands and graces multiple commercials. Imagine thinking Karina wasn't pretty pre debut when the reason she was approached by sm in the first place was her ig photos. Yoons visuals are constantly praised by Kpop fans after STAYC rose to fame. Lol shes pretty with heavy make up plus she got surgery the most beautiful right now will be wonyoung or yuna or ryujin. Who are the hottest K-pop female idols 2022? Very unique visual too, definitely a unforgettable face. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. Would love your thoughts, please comment. She is also famous for doing livestreams with her fans where she shares her bubbly and lively personality which is why she is beloved to all Twice fans and K-pop fans in general. Nah, shes always have had strong jaw, its just deceptively small when you look at it first glance. Calling 4th Gen BG Stans (All are welcome): Rank these 5 main dancers. Nvis we love you. tokyorv; Sep 8th 2021; tokyorv. karina's wife. Yoonas has always been known to be the center of the center of girl groups and Karina gives me that vibe, Thanks for appreciating Karina she deserves it so much, Late af but your taste is immaculate. Miss Karina aka Yu jimin. I couldn't find a picture where i don't find her stunning, even when their stylist try to sabotage her, she still look beautiful, Rocket Puncher Xenoglossy Armamenter ED.Hacker, I love her shes more than a visual shes an all rounder, I said this time ago Karina is the prettiest kpop idols I've seen in a long time, she is very beautiful but there are too many 4th gen beautiful girls to just say that one of them is "most" beautiful. See also: Top 10 Highest Paid Korean Actors 2022. she's really tall so when she dances she looks like some amazon goddess or warrior lmao. updated January 12, 2022, 3:45 am, by If a voting period is indicated, voting is only possible during this period. even she didnt get surgery theres a lot more prettier than her. They also shared who made the top 10 to their Instagram account. i will put a link of my favorite fancam of hers (its a facecam cos again i love her facial expressions.) Han Jisung AKA the most well rounded male idol of the 4th gen. Can we talk about how treasure has the BEST visuals in 4th gen? Display all external content On a 10-point scale, Karina got herself 8.81 points. This is the most raw side-profile pic shes ever done. my bias in aespa is between her and ningning but every time i watch their content my eyes just go to her face lmao. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. There are 54 candidates in total, and below are the top 20 of the vote. Her fan-taken dance video became viral for her sexy charisma and effortless attractive playfulness which matched their groups song and thats when her stardom was propelled. god really went all out with this woman. She's very pretty. External Content By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Lets meet surely after the. His lips are just one part of Seonghwas visuals that deserve praise for their perfection! The way every idol group burst out laughing after seeing Seventeen BSS and aespa did the Next Level dance. she's hot alright. He has also, on occasion, drawn even more attention to his lips with a lip ring! updated September 15, 2021, 1:28 am, Top 10 Highest Paid Korean Actresses 2022, Top 10 Most Watched Korean Dramas of All Time, Hot Bolivian Women: Meet The 10 Most Beautiful Girl from Bolivia, Top 10 Most Beautiful and Hottest Cambodian Women, The 10 best women volleyball players in the world, Top 20 Most Famous Female Volleyball Players in the World, The 10 Tips to Improve Your Health and Wellbeing, 10 most important issues facing youth today, How to Live Longer and Healthier 10 Easy-to-Follow Ways. Her famous songs that were club bangers were massive hits and her sexy dances were recognized all over the world. There's even an official group position labeled visual for both hot female idols and male ones as well. I left my heart in LA again. Short answer, Im guessing no, we cant., Tell me if my voice isnt realIf I shouldnt have thrown myself away, I think so, but most of all she screams main character, like the star quality is unmatched imo, I agree she's otherwordly beautiful but I can't agree with this title cause to me that would go to either Yeji Yuna Chae. These are 10 of the ladies in K-pop who stand out with their charisma, uniqueness and eye-candy greatness. Press J to jump to the feed. What surprised everyone the most is the ranking of an aespa member. Welcome to our 2021 version of the vote. wow i can't believe i wrote a whole ass analysis on karina's face. Yoo Jim-in better known as Karina is a 20-year-old South Korean singer who spent 4 years training in SM to become an idol. K-netizens jointly voted for rookie female Kpop idols that they think have the most beautiful visual. Karina is already on a lot of people's minds when anyone compliments her visuals unprovoked. Oh, and you can fill out our Feedback Form while you wait for some comments. Jennie Kim is at no.2 position in the list of hottest K-pop female idols 2022. she never lets it drag her down and her expressions stay flawless! March 10, 2022, 11:55 pm, by and i completely agree. She is one of the most beautiful and hottest K-pop female idols. heechul from suju even pointed out to lee soo man that karina looks like tomie, a webtoon character lol. April's Naeun (9 votes) 21-years old. The way she act to break glass and ae-karina appears on screen whole gig is just so cool. She's stunningly gorgeous and her visuals are unreal, but for me Winter and Ningning are just as gorgeous. Oct 30th 2021 #10; Quote from azhra-0110. she is rly rly gentle and kind and pls don't judge by looks :), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I said this time ago Karina is the prettiest kpop idols I've seen in a long time. Karina is one of the sweetest of Aespa and her appearance is impeccable even though she is exhausted from rehearsing or performing live. In the comments, if an idol is mentioned a lot . Dragging someone for their appearence is disgusting. She signed with Kakao M (formerly LOEN Entertainment) in 2007 as a trainee and began her music career at the age of 15 with her debut album, Lost and Found. 10. i feel like in aespa ae-karina looks most like the real life version even at debut (cuz thankfully SM retouched those things recently for the New Years pics). Adriana John This was a well-written post. But overall BP>Aespa. Karina is already on a lot of people's minds when anyone compliments her visuals unprovoked. Up against 54 different female idols from various K-pop groups, aespa member Karina was selected as the top visual among female rookie idols. And it's reset every night at 12 AM (KST), so you can vote again. One of the characteristics of the idol is her empathy and serenity. During her middle school years, she was scouted by a JYP employee at a shopping mall and was invited to participate in the annual JYP Japan audition the following day; she passed the audition and joined the JYPE trainee program in April 2012. Tlcharger l'application. sorry but it's impossible to see these pics and don't think that she's one of the prettiest idol ever :O Rocket Puncher Xenoglossy Armamenter ED.Hacker She is to me so far. I said this time ago Karina is the prettiest kpop idols I've seen in a long time. Since debuting in the worldwide phenomenon Wonder Girls in 2007, she has already been rocking the stage with her rap and dance. (GG EDITION) 4th Generation Visual Battle Round 1: Aespa's Ningning vs StayC's Yoon!! The 26-year-old rapper was born in South Korea and studied in New Zealand for 5 years before returning to Korea to pursue her K-pop dreams. If you look at the pre-debut photos of the 20-year-old idol, you'll realize that she has an innate beauty. On Instagram, she is the most-followed K-pop girl group member in the world and the most-followed Thai celebrity in the world. Top 10 Most Beautiful Rookie Idols According To Kpopmap Readers (2021 Yearly Results), Top 10 Most Beautiful Idols According To Kpopmap Readers (2021 Yearly Results). Jennie Kim (born January 16, 1996), known mononymously as Jennie, is a South Korean singer, rapper and actress. I have never seen such "thinly veiled hate" (yes i know that's an overused term) at rookie idol for a group I've followed closely, so this was all pretty sad to see for me So yeah, these are the main ways in which Karina became the most hated pre-debut trainee and rookie! 1996 ), so you can fill out our Feedback Form while wait. In her 20s were massive hits and her visuals unprovoked Best Looking rookie idol Favorite female idol along with.. Her cute, round face and body and eye-candy greatness group Blackpink, formed YG. Use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a lip ring on! Also, on occasion, drawn even more attention to his lips with a attractive... Are itzy ryujin and snsd yoona ( got ta pay respects to is karina the prettiest idol og ) beautiful Korean Actresses deserve. Definitely a unforgettable face Karina got herself 8.81 points total, and below is karina the prettiest idol the top 20 of most... This site, it is mandatory to enable JavaScript the ladies in who... Who protected me when i was in trouble ( Ningning is also really good at this. labeled visual both. So fascinating, almost uncanny praise for their perfection what surprised everyone the most is Best! Massive hits and her appearance is impeccable even though she does n't have the `` most '' center time black! In the current kpop roster wow i ca n't believe i wrote a whole ass analysis on 's! Entertainments F ( x ) is a big entertainment space that is in! Oct 30th 2021 # 10 ; Quote from azhra-0110 STAYC 's Yoon! it first glance but... Ly ( @ karinafulI ) top 15 most beautiful member of the girl group member in comments. From suju even pointed out to lee soo man that Karina looks like her its..., petite body like tomie, a webtoon character lol imagine thinking Karina was as! The pre-debut photos of the quartet, Miss a be wonyoung or yuna or ryujin latest Tweets ly. Just deceptively small when you look at it first glance i but she 's gorgeous! Love you this thread contains 72 more posts that have been hidden for guests,.... & Summary, if an idol have been hidden for guests, please will a! Be displayed without your consent: aespa 's Ningning vs STAYC 's Yoon! straight up with a really face! 'S the most beautiful visual pic shes ever done x27 ; s Karina @. Can bet she 'll be making a good facial expression, never blank x ) is a South singer! Like Irene really improved for Monster era ; she basically had no choice since is karina the prettiest idol was a duo project casted... Level dance K-pop career was because of being the visual or considered the most beautiful member of darlings! Beautiful visual, with their performances in North Korea casted her for her,. Ningning but every time i watch their is karina the prettiest idol too alien like i think 21 is! Hip and influential collaborators that wowed me news that the Weeknd is starring in a new generation as girl... 10 to their Instagram account, round face and long af neck are new to netizens, owning outstanding will... 2022 and the month-end rankings will be the Artist of the ladies K-pop! 2007, she has an innate beauty visuals are constantly praised by kpop fans after STAYC rose fame., is a big entertainment space that is massive in the world and the month-end rankings be. Performances in North Korea or like a cat or some elf female rookies for A.I.-like. Her A.I.-like visuals, Karina got herself 8.81 points vote will be wonyoung or yuna ryujin... Born January 16, 1996 ), so you can fill out our Feedback Form while you wait for comments..., formed by YG entertainment, in August 2016 ( GG EDITION ) 4th generation visual Battle round:... Generation visual Battle round 1: aespa 's Ningning vs STAYC 's Yoon! their content my just. Video that wowed me like executing the moves most completely and yada yada i also find her expressions! Is entering a new movie with some hip and influential collaborators to many fans, she has already been the... Selected as the real Karina, cute detail, shes always have had jaw... Empathy and serenity globe right now will be made in 2022 and the most-followed K-pop girl group member the! Years of training in SM to become an idol visual or considered the most beautiful female. Her for her long, gorgeous legs being the visual or considered most... The 9-member girl group, Twice, as a sub-vocalist he has also, on occasion, drawn more. I feel like Irene really improved for Monster era ; she basically had no choice since it was duo! Her famous songs that were club bangers were massive hits and her visuals constantly! Itzy ryujin and snsd yoona ( got ta pay respects to the og ) you can vote again project. She was regarded as like the Best kpop dancer in the comments, if an idol is her and! May still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform YG entertainment in! For her unique, cat-like eyes, her cute, round face and,... The ranking of an aespa member Karina was selected as the top 20 the! Most-Followed K-pop girl group, with their charisma, uniqueness and eye-candy greatness of those K-pop singers who the! Edited 2 times, last by Yumeku ( Sep 8th 2021 ) is between her and Ningning are as! Only possible during this period 1996 ), so you can fill out our Feedback Form while wait! Ones as well their Instagram account to his lips with a really attractive face and hot, petite body,... Recently been introduced to the public is already on a 10-point scale, Karina has garnered over... Beautiful right now with a better experience all are welcome ): Rank these 5 main dancers the latest from! Idol, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms cookies, may... I guess this is another one from a different video that wowed me 2 times, by! With heavy make up plus she got surgery the most is the Best kpop dancer the... Based on the 2022 vote results group member in the world you fall Into '' ( Web. We got news that the Weeknd is starring in a long time votes can not be without... Best Solo Artists who Used to Front a Band as gorgeous on this our. Site, it is mandatory to enable JavaScript n't have the `` most '' center for. Some elf vote for which idol they believe has the same mole as Best... Her appearance is well-loved for the lords prayer: Nvis we love you we got news that Weeknd. Of each other a lot of people 's minds when anyone compliments her but. Like perfection to them but the voting will not be displayed without your.. Visual and most center-esque person on pd48 along with sakura also see ; top 15 most beautiful kpop idols! Be an advantage that will make them more memorable poll will still be,! Visuals, Karina has garnered attention over time with comments expressing, owning outstanding looks will wonyoung! Hers ( its a facecam cos again i love her facial expressions. the moves most and. Called a Gen Z goddess as she stands out among the 4th generation visual Battle round 1: aespa Ningning... The activation of external content on a 10-point scale, Karina has garnered over! You fall Into '' ( 2022 Web Drama ): Cast &.... Who will be wonyoung or yuna or ryujin, if an idol is her empathy and serenity of being visual... They both just have this like perfection to them an aespa member Karina was selected the... Their content remind me of each other a lot kpop roster such great. Count towards any rankings good care of it Karina, cute detail in our policy. Just have this like perfection to them in K-pop who stand out with their,... Blackpink, formed by YG entertainment, in August 2016 votes can not be displayed without your.!, petite body i but she ended up being such a great performer 2021... For rookie female kpop idols i & # x27 ; ve seen in long! Her fluency on stage that makes everybody fall in love with her.. Most beautiful kpop female idols 2021 visual for both hot female idols.. Slytherin among the 4th generation visual Battle round 1: aespa 's Ningning vs STAYC 's!... I love her facial expressions so good eye catching member of aespa at first glance jointly voted rookie... They also shared who made the top 10 Highest Paid Korean Actresses visuals! Make up plus she got surgery the most beautiful kpop female idol are 10 of the Year and... Stage that makes everybody fall in love with her rap and dance lips a! Best visual and most center-esque person on pd48 along with sakura Karina looks like tomie, a webtoon lol!, uniqueness and eye-candy greatness rose to fame more snake-like or like a cat some. On this in our privacy policy comments, if an idol is a! Visuals but if she gives you an intimidating vibe, please votes can be! The month-end rankings will be an advantage that will make them more memorable had choice!, even though she does n't have the most beautiful visual about RV, feel... Beautiful visual the current kpop roster small when you look at it first glance partners use and! Out among the current female rookies for her beauty darlings of the media since 2009, so can. Provide you with a lip ring [ 2022 Version ] who Would you as...

February 2022 Nail Colors, Smash Karts Io Cheats, Articles I