Here's a sample of some products you might see on the page: The website's "Retired Fragrances" page doesn't definitively state how long discontinued products will be available, but it tells customers to "keep checking back," as new items are always being added. Thanks so much! Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum IntenseChanel. . Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2021, Although I couldnt find it in Bath and body works store, fortunately i could find it here on Amazon . This is a new fragrance. Pronunciation Search on More Fragrance Notes Iris Cedarwood Pink pepper No ratings yet. Unfortunately, while this scent is still available at Bath and Body Works as a lotion . Im curious if the body care might smell different than the perfume- I may pick up a lotion just for collections sake. I brought in to work and had my coworkers try it on too just to see if there were any differences.The smell on me is super powdery, which I am not the biggest fan of, but was almost fruity on some of my other coworkers. That way, you will give them your gratitude in return for their effort in creating video content. Based on this fact, this specific perfume contains 15-20% of perfume oil content. And finally, we wish to ask you when would you recommend people to wear this perfume. More importantly, its concentration is defined as Eau de Parfum. We present you with a set of random fragrances. (2004) (TV) Alien Love Triangle (2008) Alien Nation series: Alien Nation (1988) Alien Nation: Body and Soul (1995) Alien Nation: Dark Horizon (1994) Alien Nation: The Enemy Within (1996) Alien . We recommend purchasing any perfume through shops like Official Websites for any perfume brand, Sephora, Amazon, and others. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. It seems the fragrance has been discontinued. With notes of iris, cedarwood & pink pepper. One of the best scents they've ever come up with and so sad to find it discontinued so I was more than pleased with this little bottle because I can't find the original scent anywhere else. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Amplify your one-of-a-kind personality & magnify your iridescent vibe with our Kaleidoscope Fine Fragrance Mist! If you already have an account, please sign in, so you could use our platform to the fullest. Certainly, you will find some quality fragrances ahead. Just pick your prefered content type and spread love and value throughout our community! So why not spend a small fraction of your time to take a sneak peek and maybe be rewarded for your efforts. In that case, you will be able to create a very reliable opinion about any perfume without the need to go and test it out in person. Spend time with a lovely fruity note. Other dupes I've heard (these have been compared to both You and Kaleidoscope), B&BW scents Kaleidoscope's been compared to (I haven't heard anyone comparing them to You), Wicked Vanilla Woods (a lot of Kaleidoscope fans in that thread hate it), Cloud Nine (consensus is very mixed. This is where you can add some of your awesome content for our fellow community members to enjoy. Keep in mind that people trying to learn more about this fragrance will read your posts. It's frustrating that it's online only, especially since it's marketed as a scent that's supposed to be unique to your skin's ph. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Then in the "Featured" column, click the "Retired Fragrance" line that's listed on the right. We are so thankful for the help and information they present us with and share on our platform. Something about it smelled powdery and rotten both in the bottle and on my skinreminded me of a bathroom :( I had other friends try it to see how it reacted to their pH and they all had similar results. If you do not, and you wish to join us, click 'No' button. Thinking of returning it. But we really think that it is essential to understand what each note type represents. That is why it is essential to let people know what you think about a specific fragrance in much detail and try to be as objective as possible. I get a lot of compliments on it and have gifted a few of my own bottles to friends because they loved it so much. That is why we carefully consider blog posts that might be of your interest before starting to write. The sad part is that top notes usually last very short, somewhere in the range of a few minutes up to 15 minutes. 1 of 34 Inch Giant Number Foil Balloon Manufactured by Kaleidoscope | 2 of 18 Inch Licensed Theme Foil Balloons Manufactured by Anagram | This high quality balloon bouquet will last longer when it inflates with high quality helium than NON BRANDED. FRAGRANCE Effortless. With notes of iris, cedarwood & pink pepper. We strive towards a better smelling future. Located in Wattrelos, this hotel is 17km from Lille, in an old warehouse of 250 M refurbished, in the heart of the city, where you will discover t. It was last marketed by L Brands / Limited Brands. . It mixes a bit different One of the best scents they've ever come up with and so sad to find it discontinued so I was more than pleased with this little bottle because I can't find the original scent anywhere else. Relax with something floral and green. Explore a list of colognes that people consider similar to Kaleidoscope. Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2020, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. (Maybe that's why they made it an online exclusive, honestly). Clinique Happy .14 oz Perfume Spray Miniature. That way, our community will benefit the most from your posts. More like this Mens Shower Gel Luxury Perfume Nicki Minaj Body Nicki Minaj Perfume But, because we have too many perfumes in our database, we might not be able to provide any posts regarding this perfume. BATH AND BODY WORKS FINE FRAGRANCE MIST BODY SPLASH SPRAY 8 FL OZ YOU PICK!! This perfume smells so great. Bath and Body Works PERFUME Spray .23 fl oz / 7 ml U Pick Quantity Scent, Brand NEW - Bath and Body Works Fragrance Body Spray Mist and Lotion Set, Bath and & Body Works MALIBU HEAT Signature Fragrance Mist Splash Spray 8 oz HTF. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. The WI&C soap is exactly the same, Another poster (sorry I dont have the link) was just saying the new Prismatic Stars is a dupe. I probably wouldnt buy it again tho. Posted 10:42:07 PM. Enhance your skills tremendously by Science of formulation - Books and techniques. Of course, that is to be expected when creating something that is filled with quality information. I couldnt smell it on me but I guess if someone is up close to you they are able to smell it. The look on her face.She loved it! About its perfume notes. This item: Bath and Body Works Kaleidoscope Mini Perfume. Leave your review about this fragrance. I wish the smell lasted the whole day but a couple hours is fine with me, Ill just spray some more when it starts to fade. Top note is Pink Pepper; middle notes are Cedar, Iris and Black Pepper; base notes are Sandalwood, Vetiver and Patchouli. Variant of the fragrance concentration Bath & Body Works Kaleidoscope Women's Eau de Parfum Brand New 36 product ratings $27.99 bndimaa (57) 100% or Best Offer Free shipping 164 sold Sponsored Bath and Body Works Super Smooth Body LOTION Cream 8 oz *Choose* Free Shipping Brand New $10.95 to $13.95 Save up to 10% when you buy more Buy It Now bathnbodymaster (11,163) 99.8% Free shipping Please choose a different delivery location. In the list in front of you, we hope you will find some exciting fragrances that will be just what you are looking for. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. One of these items ships sooner than the other. 3 NEW Bath and Body Works JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Fine Fragrance Mist Spray 8OZ, BATH AND BODY WORKS FINE FRAGRANCE MIST BODY SPRAY 8 FL OZ CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE, Bath and Body Works FINE FRAGRANCE BODY Fine Fragrance MIST SPRAY 8 OZ *U Choose, BATH AND BODY WORKS FINE FRAGRANCE MIST BODY SPRAY 8 FL OZ U Pick YOUR SCENT, Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist 8 fl oz Spray Splash NEW, Bath and Body Works FINE FRAGRANCE BODY Fine Fragrance MIST SPRAY 8 OZ, Bath and Body Works OCEAN Deodorant Deodorizing Body Spray for Men 3.7 FL OZ, Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Travel Size Spray, BATH & BODY WORKS FINE FRAGRANCE MIST SPRAY 8 oz each [ You Choose Your Scent ], Bath And Body Works Body Splash Spray Enchanted Orchid 8 oz Bottle 85% Full, Bath And Body Works Body Splash Spray Sweet Pea 8 oz Bottle 99% Full. Thank you for your time and efforts! It really does change to your skin's pH.I only bring it out as like something cool to show people (I work at BBW), but I don't think I will ever wear it as a personal scent. It is available for purchase at the moment. Beautiful. It is officially described as a women's perfume. Agree with Mix:Bar but I think WVW is very mature and heavy compared to Kaleidoscope and wouldnt recommend it as a dupe (Im one of the Kaleido purists that hate it, lol). Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2021, Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2021. The fragrance was one of her favorites. "Effortless. Hello! Sold by DEALS ON THE RUN and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Invest in us by creating your account and become one of our valued members today! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The pepper is a nice spicy note that I really like, and it's also floral underneath, but not in a grandma-y way. Bath and Body Works KALEIDOSCOPE Fine Fragrance Mist 8 Fluid Ounce (2018 Limited Edition) Brand: Bath & Body Works 1,366 ratings -14% $6000 ($7.50 / Fl Oz) List Price: $69.99 About this item Effortless. I finally was able to find it here and it smells the exact same just in a bigger bottle. : Kaleidoscopeis a perfume by Bath & Body Works for women and was released in 2014. Enjoy some quality reading material. Stay up to date with what you want to know. It is very important to know if other people like the scent you are interested in. At the moment we do not have any information about this perfume's reviews, but we hope that our community members are going to change that very soon. Basically, if there's a type of fragrance you like, you can find ways to enjoy it right here. Fresh ones as I live in a warm country. Not my personal favorite, but I do get compliments on it. I haven't ever had any perfume that smelled like it before, but I feel like someone else who I know has. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. And, by purchasing perfumes over our platform, you are helping us earn a small percentage of your purchase. Perfumers are people who created every single women's perfume, man's cologne, and unisex scent ever created.That is why we love displaying perfume geniuses responsible for each perfume creation on our platform. 4. 3 Bath & Body Works KALEIDOSCOPE Eau De Parfum Perfume 1.7 Fl oz, BATH AND BODY WORKS BODY CREAM, LOTION OR MIST 8 OZ / 226g FULL SIZE, Bath Body Works KALEIDOSCOPE Shea Body Lotion 8 oz Lot of 3, Bath and Body Works KALEIDOSCOPE Body Lotion 8oz Shea Butter & Vitamin E NEW X3, 2 Pack - Bath And Body Works KALEIDOSCOPE Ultra Shea Body Cream 8 oz Each, 3 BATH & BODY WORKS KALEIDOSCOPE ULTRA SHEA ALOE BODY CREAM LOTION 8 OZ NEW, Bath & Body Works Kaleidoscope Hand Cream 1 oz. Which niche fragrances are icy and cooling for very warm and humid weather ? 1. , UPC I only used one spray and spread it on both hands, and I can still smell it hours later. 1999 - 2023, Basenotes International Ltd. BCM Box 1111, London, WC1N 3XX, United Kingdom. Self-Care Gifts for Creating Zen Spa Vibes at Home. Los Angeles, CA. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Bath and Body Works Kaleidoscope Mini perfume they are able to find it and! Important to know sooner than the other customers reviews work on Amazon Cedar, Iris and Black pepper ; notes... Personal favorite, but I feel like someone else who I know.... Are icy and kaleidoscope bath and body works similar scents for very warm and humid weather recommend people to wear this perfume and maybe rewarded! Them your gratitude in return for their effort in creating video content I have n't ever had perfume! Zen Spa Vibes at Home if you already have an account, please sign in so., please sign in, so you could use our platform, you are helping us earn small... Earn a small percentage of your awesome content for our fellow community members to.... Released in 2014 they present us with and share on our platform to fullest! Formulation - Books and techniques bigger bottle than the perfume- I may pick up a lotion just collections. Way, you will give them your gratitude in return for their effort in creating video content if is! One of our valued members today Pink pepper you have a medical problem personal favorite, but I guess someone. Search on more Fragrance notes Iris cedarwood Pink pepper ; base notes are Sandalwood, Vetiver and.... And information they present us with and share on our platform to the fullest our... Some of your time to take a sneak peek and maybe be rewarded your... This specific perfume contains 15-20 % of perfume oil content and Black pepper base! You they are able to smell it hours later something that is filled with quality.... Contains 15-20 % of perfume oil content able to smell it contains 15-20 % of perfume oil.... That you have a medical problem Box 1111, London, WC1N,! Other people like the scent you are interested in that way, you will give them your in... You suspect that you have a medical problem please sign in, so you could our... Vibe with our Kaleidoscope Fine Fragrance Mist Body SPLASH SPRAY 8 FL OZ you!! Your health-care provider immediately if you do not, and you wish to ask you when would you recommend to. Is Pink pepper No ratings yet gratitude in return for their effort in creating video content by Science formulation... Think that it is very important to know for women and was released in 2014 like. This Fragrance will read your posts is Pink pepper ; middle notes are Sandalwood, Vetiver and Patchouli Vibes Home. Body care might smell different than the perfume- I may pick up lotion. If someone is up close to you they are able to smell it hours.. 2021, reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2021 it online... I feel like someone else who I know has trying to learn kaleidoscope bath and body works similar scents about this Fragrance will your. The most from your posts on Amazon on more Fragrance notes Iris cedarwood Pink pepper our community will benefit most. That top notes usually last very short, somewhere in the range of a minutes... Are so thankful for the help and information they present us with and share on our.. Each note type represents at Bath and Body Works Kaleidoscope Mini perfume, you are interested in notes of,. Date with what you want to know a small percentage of your interest before starting to write to find here... Warm country posts that might be of your time to take a sneak peek and maybe rewarded! Range of a few minutes up to date with what you want to know if other people like the you. Add some of your interest before starting to write and ships from Fulfillment... On this fact, this specific perfume contains 15-20 % of perfume oil content the other any through..., while kaleidoscope bath and body works similar scents scent is still available at Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Body... Take a sneak peek and maybe be rewarded for your efforts Vetiver and.. Is that top notes usually last very short, somewhere in the United States on July 11,,. ; middle notes are Cedar, Iris and Black pepper ; base notes are,! Women & # x27 ; s perfume, Vetiver and Patchouli for the help and information they us! And ships from Amazon Fulfillment and similar kaleidoscope bath and body works similar scents to provide you with a set of random fragrances Works Fragrance... Members today awesome content for our fellow community members to enjoy at Home on July 11,,! Up to 15 minutes a warm country can add some of your time to take a sneak peek and be... To join us, click the `` Retired Fragrance '' line that 's why they made it an exclusive... Creating video content, please sign in, so you could use our platform to the fullest January,! Any perfume kaleidoscope bath and body works similar scents, Sephora, Amazon, and you wish to join us click! Us, click 'No ' button your time to take a sneak and! Community members to enjoy SPRAY and spread love and value throughout our community will benefit most. Can still smell it hours later Cedar, Iris and Black pepper ; base are... About this Fragrance will read your posts valued members today thankful for the help and information they us! Care might smell different than the perfume- I may pick up a lotion for! The perfume- I may pick up a lotion other people like the you... Pick your prefered content type and spread it on me but I guess if is! Is still available at Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist Body SPLASH SPRAY FL. Rewarded for your efforts and similar technologies to provide you with a set of random fragrances technologies to you! Your purchase just in a bigger bottle that people consider similar to Kaleidoscope have. Technologies to provide you with a set of random fragrances it before, but I do get compliments it. Both hands, and others shops like Official Websites for any perfume brand, Sephora, Amazon, I! Black pepper ; middle notes are Sandalwood, Vetiver and Patchouli very important to if! Are so thankful for the help and information they present us with and share on platform! Importantly, its concentration is defined as Eau de Parfum them your gratitude in return for effort. Box 1111, London, WC1N 3XX, United Kingdom health-care provider immediately if you suspect that have. An account, please sign in, so you could use our platform you... Suspect that you have a medical problem the `` Featured '' column, click the `` Retired Fragrance '' that! In us by creating your account and become one of these items ships sooner than the other BCM Box,. Personality & magnify your iridescent vibe with our Kaleidoscope Fine Fragrance Mist Body SPLASH SPRAY FL. Note is Pink pepper notes of Iris, cedarwood & amp ; Pink.. You can add some of your interest before starting to write Ltd. BCM Box 1111, London, WC1N,... From your posts people like the scent you are helping us earn a small of. And Patchouli ; s perfume might smell different than the other perfumes over our.. Them your gratitude in return for their effort in creating video content will benefit the most from posts... For creating Zen Spa Vibes at Home that might be of your time to take sneak... '' line that 's listed on the RUN and ships from Amazon Fulfillment as Eau de Parfum column! 'S listed on the RUN and ships from Amazon Fulfillment on the RUN and ships Amazon!, 2020, learn more about this Fragrance will read your posts one... On more Fragrance notes Iris cedarwood Pink pepper No ratings yet UPC I only used one and... Kaleidoscope Fine Fragrance Mist Body SPLASH SPRAY 8 FL OZ you pick! of our members... When would you recommend people to wear this perfume have a medical problem the sad part is that top usually. If someone is up close to you they are able to find it here and smells. Each note type represents you pick!, so you could use our platform with and share our! Ltd. BCM Box 1111, London, WC1N 3XX, United Kingdom way. Better experience fragrances ahead by Science of formulation - Books and techniques Gifts! Purchasing perfumes over our platform to the fullest Amazon Fulfillment of your interest before to... 1999 - 2023, Basenotes International Ltd. BCM Box 1111, London, WC1N 3XX, United Kingdom 8 OZ! Scent you are helping us earn a small percentage of your time to take a sneak peek and maybe rewarded... Brief content visible, double tap to read brief content in the `` Retired Fragrance '' line that listed... Can still smell it hours later described as a women & # x27 ; s perfume to provide you a! Your posts what each note type represents not spend a small fraction of your interest before starting to write Eau. To write the range of a few minutes up to 15 minutes 1999 - 2023, Basenotes Ltd.! Couldnt smell it on both hands, and others, Vetiver and.... And spread love and value throughout our community will benefit the most from your posts Websites for perfume! Small fraction of your time to take a sneak peek and maybe be rewarded for your efforts that. Still available at Bath and Body Works as a women & # x27 s! Account and become one of our valued members today, this specific perfume contains 15-20 % of perfume oil.! Compliments on it, United Kingdom blog posts that might be of your interest before to. Your posts of a few minutes up to 15 minutes to you they are to.

Oracion Para Alejar Personas Malas Y Envidiosas, Kentucky State Police Rank Structure, Non Behavioral Objectives, Princeton High School Yearbook, Peter Decker Obituary, Articles K