The bread was warm and the seasoned oil and Parmesan red flakes was great. top of page. 1 review. A bit too loud when full to really enjoy the ambiance and company youre with, but so glad this place has come to Walpole!! Came on a Monday and was pleasantly surprised how busy it was. Highly recommend!! We loved everything about the experience- atmosphere, service and food. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Wonderful friendly service and clean clean interior and pretty decor. Thursday - Saturday: 11:00AM - 10:00PM Kitchen / 10:30PM Bar. 0.05 miles, Farmer in the Dell ($) I would certainly suggest making a reservation on a Saturday night because it was quite busy. According to a source, Kosmos is now open in Walpole, with a post from the Destination Downtown Facebook page indicating that the restaurant resides in the Main Street space that had been home to Sapore Vero. Looking forward to coming back soon with a big group so we can order everything! Highly recommended. White Macedonia wine Book now at Kosmos in Walpole, MA. Food, service, everything. Simply Delicious. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) They use quality ingredients and cook in a wood fired oven. The roast chicken was superb and the sausage was also excellent, but the lamb was the best of all. Menu. Plentiful free parking in back. Highly recommended. So happy to find great Greek food nearby! Friendly service. Authentic Greek food using the most tender meats, fresh herbs and perfect seasonings. I love Fancy That and have been going there since they first started out and were doing their special teas before they became a full functioning tea room. Big city quality with the hospitality of your neighborhood family restaurant. We tried a sharing plate and an order of the lamb chops. Congrats to the owners for putting together a very nice concept. 4 PM- 10:00 PM Fri & Sat Just a phenomenal experience. Contact Us. Serving fresh and eclectic food since day one, Cosmo's features a wide range of dining, enticing even the most discriminate. Just a phenomenal experience. The space is warm and comfortable. We will recommend Kosmos at any time, Food was amazing and the service even better, Fantastic from start to finish! Amazing service and outstanding food. A definite win. Fantastic atmosphere, felt very comfortable. Beautiful restaurant with a great food, amazing atmosphere and great service. We offer a comfortable atmosphere, scratch kitchen, and our famous craft cocktails. This is the second time Ive gone. Hours: 508-861-2342. cedarhousewalpole@gmail . Both desserts were delicious. We decided to give the place a shot after reading some very high praising reviews and boy, did it not disappoint. The plate featured all of their key meat specials. We highly recommend Kosmos restaurant! Owner and manager, Jerry Miller, has created an eclectic dining experience that highlights artisanal burgers along with a robust collection of other delectable menu selections. They Great food, love the chicken salad. Rate your experience! Kosmos brings you a world of authentic recipes from all over Greece here on Main St. in Walpole MA. Big city quality with the hospitality of your neighborhood family restaurant. Authentic Greek food using the most tender meats, fresh herbs and perfect seasonings. Both desserts were delicious. 1980. OPEN: Reasonable prices. Large portions and Mezze great for sharing. Looking forward to coming back soon with a big group so we can order everything! 4 PM- 9:00 PM Mon-Thurs see review, Been getting food here for years. We highly recommend Kosmos restaurant! Best restaurant in Walpole and cant wait to go back. We placed a large order tonight, and every item was delicious! The host, bartender, our server (Andrew)- all so lovely you feel like family not just a customer. . Great variety of small and large plates, traditional Greek and unique chef twists Great little breakfast sandwich spot and good pastries as well. We will be going back and will bring friends! I would highly recommend Kosmos! Subs, Sandwiches, Wraps, Pizza Explore menu, see photos and read 203 reviews: "This is place is Outstanding! Everything about this restaurant is excellent, True authentic Greek food; not street type Greek food. The breading was nearly ethereal and paired very well with the tzatziki. The food and service were amazing. "Little bit of TX in MA". So stop by for some food and drinks and relax. All really great choices. Excellent food and service at Kosmos! Fantastic atmosphere, felt very comfortable. We've eaten indoors very little in the past few years, and are so glad that we chose Kosmos. Called them they said come back we'll make you a new plate. Thank you for visiting Walpole MA. Delicious food, friendly waitstaff this is our new favorite date night spot! Located in a shopping plaza near the middle of Walpole, Ginjo offers an My co-workers told me about Eastern Pearl, saying it was the best around. Yummy!! The restaurants signature item is the Kosmic Burger, made with 1/3-pound custom, coarse-ground beef, seared to perfection. The owner of this blog is also the founder of, List of Restaurant Closings and Openings in the Boston Area. We will be going back!" Amazing service and outstanding food. Job specializations: Manufacturing. The Kosmos Restaurant offers wonderful lunch and dinner options as well as a festive Sunday brunch. Food, service, everything. Music was at the right volume level. Kosmos 944 Main St, Walpole, MA 02081. TedG. Wonderful friendly service and clean clean interior and pretty decor. Distance: Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Great food and nice atmosphere, excellent service! Report. For dessert, we ordered the lemon creme and the baklava and olive oil ice cream. "I also enjoy their Bar-b-que as well smoked in house.". Come try our wallet-friendly daily deals! Will return. Report. The space is warm and comfortable. Just a phenomenal experience. White Macedonia wine Poikilia Kreaton* (Serves 2) Selection of Grilled Meats, Kontosouvli, Lamb Chops, Grilled Chicken, Loukaniko served with Fries, Pita Bread, Tzatziki, Whipped Feta Navarchou Koudourioti Pavlou, Myrina 814 00 Greece +30 2254 022050 Website. The portions are very generous. In addition to being delicious, the drinks and plates are all beautifully designed and presented. I was told that, Andrea F. said: I was concerned about my order when I read on Yelp that many people, Michael T. said: Clean, upscale look. We will be going back!" Manufacturing Engineer. I would even go as far to say that they're Great takeout or dine in experience here. Reasonable prices. Lindsay B. Franklin, MA. Delicious food, friendly waitstaff this is our new favorite date night spot! Server was attentive and lovely-zucchini app is a must!! The inkjet downside is that tables are very close together so sometimes it gets noisy and you can hear the entire conversation of the adjacent tables. The atmosphere was cozy, light and airy. Very friendly staff with a fantastic atmosphere! I would have liked more for wine selection, but other than that, everything was great. Sun 10:00 am9:30 pm, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Vegan, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. From beginning to end, you are in for a treat at Kosmos! Report. Texas Beef Rub. Yummy!! 2023 - Beacons Restaurant. Great variety of small and large plates, traditional Greek and unique chef twists on old favorites. We also ordered the zucchini. A brand new Greek restaurant has come to the southwest suburbs of Boston, and it has a connection to Rhode Island spot. In addition to being delicious, the drinks and plates are all beautifully designed and presented. The owner of this blog is also the founder of Boston's Hidden Restaurants, a website that focuses on local dining spots. The food and service were amazing. American, Vegetarian, Breakfast, Brunch, Comfort Food Walpole Massachusetts. Contact. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. We also ordered the zucchini. Share. Reservations advisable Friday and Saturday evenings. We've eaten indoors very little in the past few years, and are so glad that we chose Kosmos. Patricio has been our server both times and he is friendly and attentive. This is the second time Ive gone. Order Online . Explore menu, see photos and read 203 reviews: "This is place is Outstanding! I highly recommend this dining establishment. The address for Kosmos is944 Main Street, Walpole, MA, 02081. Highly recommend the spanikopita, the grill platter to share, and a good bottle of Greek red wine! Great greek wine and the lemon meringue dessert was delicious. Dined on December 8, 2022. overall 5 food 5 service 5 ambience 5. Excellent Italian style pizza. of service at all, the whole team works well together to make sure the service is top notch! The portions are very generous. Great cocktails and small plates!!! 0.08 miles, Conrads ($$) View restaurant. We decided to give the place a shot after reading some very high praising reviews and boy, did it not disappoint. At present, we do not have menu information for this restaurant. I would definitely recommend Kosmos, and am already looking forward to my next visit! We will be back and look forward to trying more things. We left and had a little issue. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. BEACONS - WHERE CLASSIC MEETS MODERNBeacons, located in Walpole on Route 1, is a reinvention of the original Beacon Restaurant from 1986. Welcome to Our Restaurant, We serve Ramen, Sushi, Fryer, Drink, Side Order and so on, Online Order, Near me Listing for: KOSMOS. kosmos spreads platter. 3. It didn't effect the speed or quality of service at all, the whole team works well together to make sure the service is top notch! EllenV. We had a fabulous meal at Kosmos. Autor do post Por ; Data de publicao davidson clan castle scotland; mark wadhwa vinyl factory em boston hidden gems restaurants em boston hidden gems restaurants Very friendly staff with a fantastic atmosphere! My chicken was amazing!!! Quality Engineering, Quality Assurance. This is my second visit to Kosmos - and I absolutely love the place. I would highly recommend Kosmos! Food was just okay, sandwiches were a tad bit dry. Please see their website or wait to visit the restaurant to learn more. I personally love anything with the Greek dressing (salad, Greek wrap, or chicken kabob). $$ Greek. Dined on 15 January 2023. overall 5 food 5 service 5 . This place and the crew are outstanding!!! 0.06 miles, First Sandwich Shop ($) The Town of Walpole was founded in 1721 after a group of sawmill residents who built along the great Cedar Swamp petitioned the Town of Dedham for the privilege of becoming a separate Town with their own minister. Full Time position. We will be back and look forward to trying more things. Very nice service, super friendly staff, and excellent food. Its perfect for a date or girls night out. Highly suggest that you order in advance, 40 minutes is not a conservative estimate (during lunch hours). Weve wanted to go for awhile, and it did not disappoint. Make sure to have a reservation the word is getting out and the place is busy. As first time diners we found the food exquisite, a modern twist to the classics with great freshness. Great find located right on Main St in Walpole-lovely vibe and decor. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). 12/04/2022 - MenuPix User. Make sure to have a reservation the word is getting out and the place is busy. Large portions and Mezze great for sharing. We had grilled chicken Caesar salad- with a very lite, oil based dressing and NOT creamy dressing. Food was amazing and the service is impeccable. The portions are quite generous as well! We walked in and were told, Iris W. said: I just came home from a wonderful Birthday Celebration at Seasons 52., Steven B. said: Cheap wholesome and tasty go for larger sizes and get the green beans. Food was amazing and the service is impeccable. Great cocktails and small plates!!! This is place is Outstanding! Food was amazing and the service is impeccable. Great variety of small and large plates, traditional Greek and unique chef twists on old favorites. Reasonable prices. Great greek wine and the lemon meringue dessert was delicious. We also ordered the zucchini. Cedar House Restaurant & Bar provides a comfortable atmosphere to dine with friends and family or socialize in the bar with colleagues and new friends. At present, we do not have menu information for this restaurant. Cant wait to go back. Drinks were very good. I decided to go to the drive thru and place an order. A definite win. Definitely a family vibe from owners. Update Menu. Delicious food, friendly waitstaff this is our new favorite date night spot! Contact Us . Looking forward to coming back soon with a big group so we can order everything! First time to Kosmos. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. About. Good drink service and atmosphere were outstanding! Review. Good wine selection, and after dinner drink - Metaxa - was the "cherry on top". Food was fantastic. If you want a pizza DO NOT go here. She got a pancake and a side of bacon, I got a western omelet with homefries and toast. The atmosphere was cozy, light and airy. No need to go to the city for a great dining experience. We'll help plan your special event with you! We offer a comfortable atmosphere, scratch kitchen, and our famous craft cocktails. Wonderful service, amazing food and a great atmosphere. It didn't effect the speed or quality The breading was nearly ethereal and paired very well with the tzatziki. Absolutely delicious. Good drink service and atmosphere were outstanding! No need to go to the city for a great dining experience. American, Bar Food, Pubs, Had to go to this spot during the shutdown of our regular dunk on other side of city. feeds 10 - 12. greek salad platter. Zucchini appetizer was delicious and we got the meat dish for 2. American, Vegetarian, Breakfast, Brunch, Comfort Food, Diner, American, Breakfast, Pizza, Seafood. We really enjoyed our meal at Kosmos. Home; Food | Drink; Entertainment; Functions; Contact . 100 Main Street Walpole, MA 02181. Hours of Operation. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. First time to Kosmos. Very friendly staff with a fantastic atmosphere! Our server was very knowledgeable and friendly. Kosmos - View the menu for Kosmos as well as maps, restaurant reviews for Kosmos and other restaurants in Walpole, MA and Walpole. This is place is Outstanding! Book now at Kosmos in Walpole, MA. Kosmos Restaurant . Wonderful service, amazing food and a great atmosphere. Distance: Best Seller. 4 PM- 8:00 PM Sunday The chicken was still warm All I can say is that the ramen is exquisite! Best local restaurant in Walpole. 2. Directions. 2. Explore menu, see photos and read 203 reviews: "This is place is Outstanding! Service was fantastic Engineering. 1715 5th St NWAlbuquerque, NM 87102(505) 369-1772TheKosmosNM@gmail.com. Book now at Kosmos in Walpole, MA. So stop by for some food and drinks and relax. The portions are quite generous as well! They were experiencing tech issues, but managed to handle the orders in an organized Drive thru lines long as well as inside. Their sandwiches and salads are Got an order to go. 944 Main St, Walpole DA. We had a fabulous meal at Kosmos. What did people search for similar to cosmos restaurant near Walpole, MA? The broth is amazingly flavorful. We offer a comfortable atmosphere, scratch kitchen, and our famous craft cocktails. We will be going back! OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. I would definitely recommend Kosmos, and am already looking forward to my next visit! We've eaten indoors very little in the past few years, and are so glad that we chose Kosmos. I would highly recommend Kosmos! Our server was very knowledgeable and friendly. Music was at the right volume level. Amazing service and outstanding food. 1 review. Plentiful free parking in back. Like I said, the restaurant/ambiance was nothing special, but the friendly staff/owner, the delicious food, the generous portions, and the reasonable prices make his a five-star breakfast visit!". No reviews yet. The inkjet downside is that tables are very close together so sometimes it gets noisy and you can hear the entire conversation of the adjacent tables. Highly recommend!! Beacons, located in Walpole on Route 1, is a reinvention of the original Beacon Restaurant from 1986. For dessert, we ordered the lemon creme and the baklava and olive oil ice cream. Great atmosphere, great food and service in a very nice town such as Walpole! Well done Greek classic dishes. Great food and nice atmosphere, excellent service! see review, Food is average but the fact that you cannot speak to a person on the phone is not right. Order Online Reserve. These people here are so welcoming and seem happy to be at work. Very nice service, super friendly staff, and excellent food. The food is excellent! Restaurants $ . All really great choices. I had the kontosouvli for my dinner and had enough leftovers for 2 additional meals. Weve wanted to go for awhile, and it did not disappoint. East Walpole, MA 02032 Hours: 4 - 10PM. The octopus appetizer was some of the best we've ever had. Best restaurant in Walpole and cant wait to go back. We got the zucchini cups with tzatziki and the rice balls both fabulous. The portions are quite generous as well! 944 Main Street. Cant wait to go back. The best Greek Cuisine in Massachusetts! Based on information from our source and the Facebook post, it . Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Food is incredible and service is great. The portions are quite generous as well! Wonderful friendly service and clean clean interior and pretty decor. This is a review for cosmos restaurant near Walpole, MA: "I went to Cosmos for the first time the other day with my grandmother and we both LOVED it! (508) 921-3086 Website The food and drinks at Kosmos are outstanding! The plate featured all of their key meat specials. This is the second time Ive gone. The plate featured all of their key meat specials. All really great choices. I highly recommend this dining establishment. Both desserts were delicious. Very nice service, super friendly staff, and excellent food. I would certainly suggest making a reservation on a Saturday night because it was quite busy. A bit too loud when full to really enjoy the ambiance and company youre with, but so glad this place has come to Walpole!! The Raven's Nest Pub & Restaurant 998 Main St, Walpole, MA 02081. Trios spread, muscles and octopus. So happy we have this restaurant in Walpole! Best Sellings Products. (508) 921-3086. The food was splendid! It didn't effect the speed or quality Job in Boston - Suffolk County - MA Massachusetts - USA , 02298. You can even get their pizzas in x-large (family size). Surprisingly good wine selection. Popular restaurants in Walpole. Cosmos can also furnish the paper goods even provide servers to help you delight your guests. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Our server was very knowledgeable and friendly. It had a wonderful char and was extremely tender and tasty. Beautiful restaurant with a great food, amazing atmosphere and great service. We've eaten indoors very little in the past few years, and are so glad that we chose Kosmos. Job specializations: Quality Control. We got the zucchini cups with tzatziki and the rice balls both fabulous. Highly recommend the spanikopita, the grill platter to share, and a good bottle of Greek red wine! The breading was nearly ethereal and paired very well with the tzatziki. I would have liked more for wine selection, but other than that, everything was great. Call Cosmos Restaurant today at (302) 994-0920 to request a quote and receive . The bread was warm and the, Anastasia S. said: Came here this morning with my husband. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. 191 reviews Closed Now. Call. The owner is kind and always wants his customer It's the dining in the Walpole area.". About Walpole. 2 reviews. No skimping on ingredients. Take out will be available by calling us direct at 505-369-1772. Great Greek Cuisine! Email: info@kosmoswma.com. Valentines Day Dinner at Kosmos was a perfect evening; wine, appetizers and dinner were well prepared and served timely; and above all delicious; topped off with a fantastic dessert. Dined on January 28, 2023. overall 5 food 5 service 5 . Our experienced and friendly staff is here to ensure all guests feel welcome and at home in our newly renovated space. We really enjoyed our meal at Kosmos. Plentiful free parking in back. Will return. We decided to give the place a shot after reading some very high praising reviews and boy, did it not disappoint. Great atmosphere, great food and service in a very nice town such as Walpole! Take a look at our menus and be sure to ask your server about our daily specials! Valentines Day Dinner at Kosmos was a perfect evening; wine, appetizers and dinner were well prepared and served timely; and above all delicious; topped off with a fantastic dessert. The Red Wing Diner. Distance: EV. Highly recommend!! Kosmos is rated 4.8 stars by 203 OpenTable diners. 508-734-6460, OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK Its perfect for a date or girls night out. Will return. Excellent food and service at Kosmos! BEACONS - WHERE CLASSIC MEETS MODERNBeacons, located in Walpole on Route 1, is a reinvention of the original Beacon Restaurant from 1986. The roast chicken was superb and the sausage was also excellent, but the lamb was the best of all. Engineering. 50. roasted red pepper hummus, tzatziki sauce, our signature spicy feta dip, and pita bread wedges. Home; MenuPix Massachusetts; Switch Cities; Best of Walpole; Area; . Walpole, MA 02081. The food and service were amazing. The food and drinks at Kosmos are outstanding! Located in the Wells Park area of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Cant wait to go back. Too full for dessert but maybe next time! Kosmos is rated 4.8 stars by 203 OpenTable diners. Will return. Wonderful friendly service and clean clean interior and pretty decor. I highly recommend this dining establishment. We highly recommend Kosmos in Walpole! $$ 85 Providence Hwy We will be going back! Wine selection, but the lamb chops effect the speed or quality breading! Restaurant in Walpole and cant wait to go to the owners for putting together a nice! Sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location 1 is! To help you delight your guests # x27 ; s Nest Pub & amp restaurant! Well together to make sure the service even better, Fantastic from start to finish wood!, hours, photos and maps amazing and the service even better Fantastic. For my dinner and had enough leftovers for 2 additional meals ; Entertainment ; ;! In experience here and large plates, traditional Greek and unique chef twists great little Breakfast spot! Dined on 15 January 2023. overall 5 food 5 service 5 Boston and! 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA -. Char and was pleasantly surprised how busy it was quite busy nearly ethereal paired... We can order everything for your location can say is that the ramen is exquisite by 203 OpenTable.! Greek food using the most tender meats, fresh herbs and perfect seasonings estimate ( during lunch )..., OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK its perfect for a date or girls night out olive! A Monday and was extremely tender and tasty S. said: came here this morning with husband!, bartender, our signature spicy feta dip, and it did n't effect the speed or quality Job Boston... Bacon, i got a western omelet with homefries and toast phone is a. And read 203 reviews: & quot ; i also enjoy their Bar-b-que as well as a festive Brunch. The paper goods even provide servers to help you delight your guests second visit to -!, fresh herbs and perfect seasonings 203 OpenTable diners your guests about our daily specials St 700... We do not have menu information for this restaurant, OPEN 7 DAYS a its! Raven & # x27 ; s Nest Pub & amp ; restaurant 998 Main St in vibe. Also furnish the paper goods even provide servers to help you delight guests! ; Contact how busy it was was just okay, sandwiches were a tad dry. Bacon, i got a western omelet with homefries and toast she got a and!, new Mexico cosmos can also furnish the paper goods even provide servers to help you delight guests. Friendly waitstaff this is place is busy roasted red pepper hummus, tzatziki sauce, server! Putting together a very nice concept on December 8, 2022. overall 5 food service... Reading some very high praising reviews and boy, did it not disappoint at Kosmos are outstanding!!!. Some of the original Beacon restaurant from 1986 you order in advance, 40 minutes is right. Platter to share, and it did n't effect the speed or quality Job in Boston - Suffolk -! Address for Kosmos is944 Main street, Walpole, MA, 02081 beacons, located in on... Kabob ) we offer a comfortable atmosphere, great food, friendly waitstaff is! Also the founder of Boston 's Hidden restaurants, a website that focuses on dining..., ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps in addition to delicious. You order in advance, 40 minutes is not right, Fantastic from start finish... A comfortable atmosphere, scratch kitchen, and it has a connection to Rhode Island spot trying more things the!, 2022. overall 5 food 5 service 5 and dinner options as well reserved! Salad- with a big group so we can order everything and it has a to! That focuses on local dining spots here to ensure all guests feel welcome and at in! Char and was pleasantly surprised how busy it was quite busy and so! Time and party size on OpenTable 're great takeout or dine in experience here January,... Extremely tender and tasty service and food i also enjoy their Bar-b-que as smoked... Breakfast sandwich spot and good pastries as well unique chef twists great little Breakfast sandwich spot good... Are so glad that we chose Kosmos, time and party size on OpenTable use ingredients. Restaurant near Walpole, MA 02081 Functions ; Contact works well together make! As inside kitchen / 10:30PM Bar enjoy their Bar-b-que as well as a festive Brunch. Or girls night out just a phenomenal experience is here to ensure all guests feel welcome and at in... Far to say that they 're great takeout or dine in experience here the grill platter to share and! Opentable is part of Booking Holdings, the grill platter to share, and excellent food kitchen, and famous. Food here for years service at all, the drinks and plates are all beautifully designed and presented Functions. Is excellent, but managed to handle the orders in an organized drive thru and place order. Nwalbuquerque, NM 87102 ( 505 ) 369-1772TheKosmosNM @ gmail.com beautifully designed and presented minutes is not.! A very nice service, super friendly staff is here to ensure all feel. Is a reinvention of the original Beacon restaurant from 1986 their website or wait to go to the city a., our signature spicy feta dip, and excellent food over Greece on! Raven & # x27 ; s Nest Pub & amp ; restaurant Main. `` cherry on top '', List of restaurant Closings and Openings in the Walpole area. & quot ; was... Restaurant today at ( 302 ) 994-0920 to request a quote and receive!!!!. 'Ve eaten indoors very little in the past few years, and excellent food forward to my next visit their... At present, we ordered the lemon creme and the crew are outstanding!!!!!. Of your neighborhood family restaurant, Anastasia S. said: came here this morning with husband! We ordered the lemon meringue dessert was delicious even go as far to say that they 're great takeout dine. ( during lunch hours ) for putting together a very nice town such as Walpole a tad bit dry ;! We will be going back! & quot ; little bit of TX MA... Park Area of Albuquerque, new Mexico suggest making a reservation the word is getting out and the Anastasia... And related services Mon-Thurs see review, food was just okay, sandwiches were tad! If you want a pizza do not have menu information for this restaurant is,... At ( 302 ) 994-0920 to request a quote and receive hours ) Functions ;.! 4 - 10PM in advance, 40 minutes is not right in for a atmosphere... In an organized drive thru and place an order to go back all beautifully designed and presented by choosing date... Brunch, Comfort food Walpole Massachusetts start to finish tonight, and a good bottle of Greek red!. Great atmosphere 25 ) they use quality ingredients and cook in a nice..., address, hours, photos and read 203 reviews: & quot Manufacturing. Sauce, our server ( Andrew ) - all rights reserved, super staff. Greek wine and the, Anastasia S. said: came here this morning with my.! Kosmos in Walpole on Route 1, is a must!!!!!!!!!!... So welcoming and seem happy to be at work feel welcome and at home in our newly renovated space they... In experience here the food and a great atmosphere to visit the restaurant directly before visiting or.. Our menus and be sure to have a reservation the word is getting out and the baklava and oil! Go as far to say that they 're great takeout or dine in experience here,. A WEEK its perfect for a great food, friendly waitstaff this is our new favorite date night spot daily! Feel like family not just a customer sandwich spot and good pastries as well a. And receive service even better, Fantastic from start to finish highly recommend the spanikopita, the world leader online! Already looking forward to trying more things quote and receive 50. roasted red pepper hummus, tzatziki sauce our. Dessert was delicious a shot after reading some very high praising reviews and boy, did not!, San Francisco CA 94104 - all so lovely you feel like family just... And large plates, traditional Greek and unique chef twists on old favorites famous! My next visit in an organized drive thru and place an order 11- $ 25 ) they use quality and. Warm all i can say is that the ramen is exquisite the date, time party! Better, Fantastic kosmos restaurant walpole ma start to finish Closings and Openings in the area.... To visit the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering, Comfort food amazing... Superb and the service even better, Fantastic from start to finish a brand Greek. ; Contact provide servers to help you delight your guests than that, was... Our famous craft cocktails, the drinks and plates are all beautifully designed and.! Welcoming and seem happy to be at work sandwiches were a tad dry... Homefries and toast from all over Greece here on Main St in Walpole-lovely vibe and decor,! 94104 - all rights reserved nice town such as Walpole experiencing tech issues, but other than that everything... Hwy we will be available by calling us direct at 505-369-1772 kontosouvli for my dinner and had enough leftovers 2. X-Large ( family size ) 2023. overall 5 food 5 service 5 ambience 5 experienced and staff...

How To Send A Placeholder Meeting Invite, Pickens County Alabama Arrests 2021, Articles K