"Our plan was to rotate those three at him," Pitcher said, "and wear him down and wear him down, and I think it made a difference." And then he fouled out. Our senior scorers Powers with 23 and Obsuszt with an efficient 3-3 7points! Connor Mooney : 1,294 points 3. McClaughry's turn at scoring 5 points in a row came in the fourth quarter. This has been developed over the past twenty-five years, officiating, Field Hockey Tryout Secrets! Mike Kolze : 1,962 points 2. 17 Basic Rules of Soccer Soccer has 17 laws or rules by which the game is played. "When he coached me when I was younger, he was always tougher on me than any of the other kids. All-conference football player Matt Moon will get a late start because the Bears are still in the football playoffs. 56, Its also, Most Misunderstood Basketball Rules This is a list of basketball rules that are often misunderstood by coaches, players, and parents. Kruse was 5 of 6 from three-point range after going 3 of 3 from beyond the arc against Lake Forest on Wednesday. Highland Park was a pedestrian.500 last season, both overall (15-15) and in the league (5-5), and is often the forgotten team in Lake County. Matt Reed and Conor Peterson added 10 points apiece and 6-10 junior Joe Borcia had 8 points, 6 rebounds and 5 assists. An only child, Kruse says he's gotten a lot of his parents' attention. Lake Zurich Baseball & Softball Association provides recreational, part-time, and full-time travel baseball and fast-pitch softball programs for the youth of Lake Zurich, Hawthorn Woods, Kildeer, Long Grove, and adjacent communities. THE GREEK YOUTH PROGRAM: OFFENSIVE PHILOsOPHY, Iowa Volleyball Coaches Clinic Warm Up Games and Drill Ideas Diane Lichtenberg- Bettendorf High School, A SPECIAL PROGRAM OF DISTRICT # 8 NY DAN CAVALLO DISTRICT ADMINSTRATOR. When athletes first start playing the game, the two areas that need to be addressed, Whit s Student Athlete & College Marketing Program Fred A. Williams About the Presenter: Fred A. Williams is married and has one daughter, Whitney. He quietly posted some very good numbers in the win:10 points, 13 rebounds and 5 assists. Lost in the regional semifinal to Mundelein, Key players lost: G Ryan Roach, G John Repplinger Key players returning: G Brad Kruse, sr., G Mike Travlos, jr., F Will McClaughry, G Jack O'Neill, jr., G Matt Moon, sr., F Corey Helgeson, sr., F Jeff Zahery, sr., C Ryan Richman, sr., G Dave Brown, sr. Top newcomers: C Zach Wallace, jr., C Matt Bauman, sr. Outlook: The Bears could be on the verge of another big jump. QUOTABLE We tried to play like them. WebAll team players for Spring 2022 Lake Zurich with complete live games, stats and schedule. When Terry Coughlin was hired as Lake Zurichs boys basketball coach in June, he did what most first-year coaches do. Not even close. WebMain Office and Registration 200 S. Rand Road Lake Zurich, IL 60047 Main Phone: 847-438-5146 Fax: 847-380-5471 Email Ask Park Rec Bonnie Caputo Recreation Director The Grayslake Central boys basketball team is firing on all cylinders right now. Kruse, who started out as a 5-foot-6 freshman, is driven to get the most out of his growth spurt, his work ethic and his book smarts. He even drilled a 3-pointer to open up a double digit lead over Niles North in the Second Annual Lake Zurich Martin Luther King Classic. He works hard every day and he pushes everyone to get better. WebWatch highlights of Lake Zurich High School LZ Boy's Basketball from Lake Zurich, IL, United States and check out their schedule and roster on Hudl. Ochoa also made a layup as Fremd put the clamps on the Bears with a lead with 6:41 to play. Evan Chung earned the save with a clean 9th. T: (847) 540-7070 F: (847) 540-9438. Skip To Main Content Pause All Rotators Lake Zurich, Ill. Lake Zurich HS. WebHigh School Sports - Schedules, Scores, Rankings - MaxPreps When Terry Coughlin was hired as Lake Zurichs boys basketball coach in June, he did what most first-year coaches do. T: (847) 540-7070 F: (847) 540-9438. Worry can, Pinkman Baseball and Softball Instruction Dulles 22923 Quicksilver Drive #115 Dulles, Virginia 20166 703-661 - 8586 info@pinkman.us www.pinkmanbaseball.com Collegiate Baseball News Patrick Pinkman March, KEY TO THE DIAGRAMS Introduction In recent years, the 4v4 method has rapidly increased in popularity however this method is certainly not a new one. I thought the big thing for Fremd was their physicality and defense, said Lake Zurich coach Billy Pitcher. WebWatch highlights of Lake Zurich High School LZ Boy's Basketball from Lake Zurich, IL, United States and check out their schedule and roster on Hudl. Antioch Wauconda North Chicago Vernon Hills Lakes Round Lake Grant Lake Division 1. "Will is a good free throw shooter and a good shooter overall," Lake Zurich guard Mike Travlos said. MILWAUKEE, Wis. As the second quarter of the basketball game between Lake Zurich and Crystal Lake South was about to start Friday, Bears coach Billy Pitcher Athletic Teams 2022-23 Fall Sports Winter Sports Spring Sports Other Important Information Registration & Schedules Athletic Department Staff Important Documents Conference Schools Sports Medicine With Peter DiCerbo and Ryan Kutsor graduating from last seasons Class 4A sectional title-winning team, Tucker and point guard J.R. Cison will take on expanded roles. The teams are 2-1 entering crucial fourth-round matchups on Friday. With some talented young players in the program -- keep an eye on 6-3 junior Jordan Krawitz and junior guard Luke Norcia -- and the shelf life may be a little longer than just But the Giants will play this winter out as that dangerous, under-the-radar team. 15 Easy to account for Kruse's basketball focus Lake Zurich's Brad Kruse, left, and Libertyville's Johnny Vernasco chase a loose ball during NSC Lake play at Lake Zurich. And that s been kind of our Achilles heel in the division here. Volunteer Schedule "It's frustrating because we started the season 5-0. It was tiring coming from behind and you have to really push it." ", 22 For Lake Zurich, which improves to overall and 4-6 in Lake Division play, there was never a question as to who would have the ball in his hands on that final possession. All levels concluded the season with a winning record, as the freshmen finished at 18-9 and the sophomores went 24-5. Any violation, BROWARD COUNTY BASKETBALL OFFICIALS ASSOCIATION 3-MAN EVALUATION FORM Official s Name: Evaluator: Competition Level: Date: GUIDELINES FOR EVALUATING OFFICIALS 5-Excellent 4-Above Average 3-Average 2-Follow, To make this website work, we log user data and share it with processors. We are a volunteer led, non-profit organization dedicated to bringing growth opportunities to 4th-8th grade boys in the Lake Zurich, IL area. Teach, Rick Torbett The Read & React Offense Notes by Scott Bullock Notes by Scott Bullock Contents Introduction 4 What It s Not 4 What It Is 4 What It Can Be 4 Goals of the Read and React 4 Secrets, Welcome to EAA Inhouse Basketball Parent, coach, and player conduct Player Code of Conduct Rules for all schools Referee Coordinator Referees Referee Timesheet Missing referee Misconduct Sportsmanship, READ AND REACT OFFENSE WHAT IT S NOT Not motion offense Motion offense is good if you have 5 intelligent great multi-dimensional players Most offenses are predicated on a certain type of player. He's looking at schools such as Illinois Wesleyan, Washington University, Carthage, Case Western, North Central and Lake Forest. Will (McClaughry) is getting more aggressive, Pitcher said. I absolutely think Matt s talents on the football field translate to the basketball court, said coach Billy Pitcher, whose Bears were through Feb. 3. Wright is a great player and scorer, so I was proud of our effort holding him to 3 free throws and no field goals in the second half. It was his game-best 18 points that helped the Giants build their advantage. But for now, I just hope to help my team any way I can and finish strong. They played a very good game." ISBN 0-9703809-3-3. Registration for Athletics & Activities. But with a game on the line Saturday night at Lake Zurich, the Blue Devils decided to dust off their seldom-used man-to-man defense to cause confusion. He knocked down two free throws with 19.7 seconds left to play to help lift the Blue Devils past Lake Zurich 55-54. You will then dribble from cone-cone. Now, the Bears, who also got 9 points from Brad Kruse and 7 points from Will McClaughry, have more confidence in their ability to win close games. Callahan scored on a layup off a feed from Jamison to pad the lead to 50-42 with just under three minutes remaining. LAW 5 The Referee The referee enforces the 17 laws. While size, strength, stickhandling and shot power are all skills that are, Mini Soccer Games Soccer Control and Trapping Small Sided Game, Soccer Control, Soccer Trapping Create a grid that is approximately 40X60 yards with goals on each end. "My dad was a basketball player in college and I think I've just always wanted to be like him." Wildcard: Junior big men. 17 McClaughry, Helgeson keep LZ centered Bill Pemstein At 6-foot-6, junior Will McClaughry gets plenty of time playing center for the surging Lake Zurich boys basketball team. And yet, despite the explosion by Travlos and a 3-pointer at the halftime buzzer by Brad Kruse (13 points overall), Lake Zurich took just a lead into the locker room at the break. (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_toys-and-games?_encoding=utf8&node=165793011&fieldbrandtextbin=lumistick), Team Defense is a Dance Team Defending Dancers must learn individual dance steps, but must also learn to dance in rhythm with other dancers, and must never miss a beat. TURNING POINT With 20 seconds remaining in the third quarter, Mundelein attempted to hold the ball for the final shot, but Lake Zurich forced a five-second violation on Mustangs senior guard Nick Filippo. You are the player-manager of an elite dream team, made up of the most talented, U13/U16 Practice Plans Introduction to U13/U16 Adolescence can often play havoc with agility, coordination and balance and these skills may regress for a period of time until nature s time for rapid maturation, PE in Primary Schools Resource Summer Games 1 2 PE in Primary Schools Resource Summer Games Ollie Dowding Kerri Brown Tom Eisenhuth Athletics Cricket Golf Page 5-10 Page 16-21 Page 22-27 3 Example Key, Next Generation Tech-Talk Cloud Based Business Collaboration with Cisco Spark 2 [music] 00:06 Phil Calzadilla: Hello, hello! The, First things first; Please- try to remember that this is a children s sports league. WebIHSA Girls Basketball All-Time Individual Records * Last updated at 12:51 pm on Friday, February 17, 2023 Print this page. Lipp missed 5 of his 6 second-half shots after scoring 31 points in Saturday's loss to Lake Forest. The Bears (5-4, 1-2) followed that up with a rout of Johnsburg on Friday and a loss at Zion-Benton on Saturday. The Speed Program is as follows: 1. WebSee the Lake Zurich Bears Boys Basketball news, schedule, rosters, rankings, standings and more at sblivesports.com and scorebooklive.com . But Betori just missed on a 3-pointer from the baseline, and time expired as Travlos tracked down the rebound. Glenbard North Why they're overlooked: There are a number of reasons. Updated Jan 3, 2023 8:40 PM. 2. On 2/7, the Lake Zurich varsity basketball team won their away conference game against Mundelein (IL) by a score of 45-42. Brandon Kunz : 924 points Career Assists Most Points in a game Mike Kolze 551 Mike Kolze Single Season Assists Highest Single Season Average Mike Kolze 214 Mike Kolze 24.6ppg Most Assists in a Game Career Free Throws Made Connor Mooney Mike Kolze 385 Career Rebounds Single Season Free Throws Made Brandon Kunz 701 Mike Travlos Single Season Rebounds Career Highest FT Percentage (min. Picking the best team from your tryouts! Cohn, now playing at Colorado State, was a high-scoring four-year varsity player and all-stater who led York to 22 wins and a regional title last season. WebView the Lake Zurich Freshman Boys Basketball team roster on sblivesports.com and scorebooklive.com But that's as close as the Knights would get with Lake Zurich hitting all eight of its free throws down the stretch. It is the responsibility of the coach and parents of children to enforce the rules. Lake Zurich 76, Round Lake 46 Daily Herald report Mike Travlos double-double of 18 points and 11 rebounds led the Bears. Senior Brad Kruse (10 ppg) and up-and-coming junior Mike Travlos (11 ppg) are two capable scorers. Being used to having a wider range of vision and having to scan the entire field when I was playing football helps me find an open teammate easier on the court I think. End the year with a Reg Championship & a 25-8 record. 20 Football star Matt Moon has crossover appeal for Lake Zurich 02/06/2014By Tim Froehlig For Sun-Times TFroehlig LAKE ZURICH Lake Zurich senior Matt Moon knows a thing or two about winning. Team Selection. "With good size and good guard play, this is the most talented and experienced group in my four years," Pitcher said. They led 16-8 after one quarter, and 24-16 at halftime. After all, he s a football player first, and that s why he ll play that sport at Michigan State next year. Tuesday Grade Level: Third grade, R e f e r e e s G u i d e l i n e s Issued by Director of Refereeing. Congrats to our Seniors leading us to another great year & putting their/our "2023" on the wall. Lake Zurich sophomores Avery Cooper and Molly Friesen have been playing together since fifth grade. Sophomore McKenna Zobel was not a projected starter to begin the year but is now one of the team's "He is a great leader. Morrissey led a balanced Stevenson attack with 19 points. In the second quarter, he was nearly unstoppable, scoring 13 points on a variety of shots and moves. Yes, just like a talented defensive back might do. He also made an old-fashioned 3-point play just a couple minutes later to keep the Bears within striking distance. Callahan scored on a layup off a feed from Jamison to pad the lead to 50-42 with just under three minutes remaining. Late Bus Information. 2014 Rule Book, BROWARD COUNTY BASKETBALL OFFICIALS ASSOCIATION 3-MAN EVALUATION FORM. The cuts can be tough; you have to make a decision between a quick power inner, One-On-One Basketball Moves Outside Live-Ball Moves Many times you will receive a pass on the court and find that, although you are guarded, you are the closest one to the basket. We knew we could get lots of extra opportunities." The North Suburban crossover was tied 9-9 early, before the visitors closed the opening quarter with a 14-6 run to lead Lake Zurich (18-12) extended its lead to by halftime and was up after three. But be nice. Now, Kruse doesn't even blink an eye when his coaches ask him to play out of position or tangle with guys who are bigger than him. WebTo view the athletic schedule, click on the sport title below. Toughness Jay Bilas ESPN.com I have heard the word "toughness" thrown around a lot lately. He was also the lone player from his club to be credited with a broken/deflected pass in a 30-0 title game loss to Mount Carmel, thanks in part to his tremendous acceleration and closing speed. But they also have a mix of inexperience, and that sometimes played into the Scouts hands. Feb 11 Bears play great and beat a very good @WaukBB squad 72-44 on senior night. The self-described "gym rat" has been a double-figure scorer for Lake Zurich for the last two years, and is currently averaging about 14 points as a team captain. Half Court Offense Drill Progression One of the biggest questions I get from fellow coaches is this: "What's the best set offense to run for a youth or high school basketball team? The results were perfect for Travlos as he made all 12 of his free-throw attempts -- with eight in the final 1:23 -- en route to a game-high 27 points as the Bears pulled away to a victory. Is it just beating another player in a 1v1 situation? Brad Kruse added 13 points in the win. Both return with loads of off-season experience on the AAU circuit. On 1/27, the Lake Zurich varsity basketball team lost their home conference game against Warren Township (Gurnee, IL) by a score of 55-54. WebWatch highlights of Lake Zurich High School Freshmen from Lake Zurich, IL, United States and check out their schedule and roster on Hudl. Lake Zurich's Michael Bens had a team-high 19 points, including four 3-pointers, and junior Ryan Kutsor added 13. "We've been pretty much in every game and not been blown out by anyone. Good planning: The final game on the schedule of the Martin Luther King tournament at Lake Zurich happened to provide fans with the perfect send-off. "I have to be honest, I was getting a little lucky. Lake Zurich (17-12, 5-7) also got big lifts from sophomores Nick Penny (8 points, 11 rebounds) and Nick Meyer (7 points on 3-of-3 shooting). Opener: Monday vs. Chicago King at West Chicago (6:30 p.m.), 9 LZ steps up; Uplift tops Warren Daily Herald report Lake Zurich's boys basketball team is off to a good start. If there was any disappointment on the Stevenson side, it was that the Pats as a whole finished one 3- pointer short of a tying a school record after finishing with 10 3 s. Now we will get a quick lesson on what makes Morrissey such a talented defender. Heck of a season playing 24/33 games vs teams seeded 1-5 in their Sect. We have three great guards, Morrissey said. "I'm not surprised he went 10-for-10 (in the second half)." Lake Forest Libertyville Lake Zurich Stevenson Zion-Benton Warren Mundelein Freshman A Prairie Division Cross-over Team Wins Losses Wins Losses 1. "He may have some droughts, but then he makes up for it with streaks in which he gets really hot. When the Lake Zurich boys basketball team lost its top three players Mike Travlos, Jack O'Neill and Will McClaughry to graduation after a 23-9 campaign in Paddles and balls are provided if needed. 10 Vikings then buckled down on defense, limiting Lake Zurich to one basket over the next 6:05, and forced the up-tempo Bears into a grind-it-out half-court pace using their disciplined motion offense. Player, Read and React Offense. Late Bus Information. Fun Basketball Drills Collection for Kids. Wildcard: Point guard play. Second, even though he missed half the season a year ago, any program that loses a Big Ten recruit like Kendall Stephens is bound to take a step or two back, right? "All the teams we've talked to want to come back and we're doing some recruiting to add some teams, too. I just look at it as free throws, nothing more. But we still had some shots and good looks that just didn t fall. Lake Zurich's Jeff Zahery (with ball) shoots over the Mundelein defense Wednesday. It s his rapidly growing ability on the basketball court. "Brad's dad just wanted to make sure Brad was always working hard," Pitcher said. But Fremd s Jason Roundy buried a 3-pointer from the left corner as time expired to put the Vikes up at the half. Frank Toohey, an Air Force recruit, is a blue-collar, 6-8 workhorse who is more versatile than he was a year ago. He s not gonna be the guy who scores a ton of points, but he s going to be one of those guys who hustles as hard as anyone out there all the time, Kruse said. WebAthletics & Activities. Watch this highlight video of the Lake Zurich (IL) basketball team in its game Lake Zurich vs Warren Township Game Highlights - Jan. 27, 2023 on Jan 27, 2023, Watch this highlight video of the Lake Zurich (IL) basketball team in its game Lake Zurich vs Wheeling Game Highlights - Jan. 28, 2023 on Jan 28, 2023. WebIHSA Girls Basketball All-Time Individual Records * Last updated at 12:51 pm on Friday, February 17, 2023 Print this page. But Kruse, a versatile 6-foot-4 senior shooting guard who has filled in as a post player when the Bears have had a void there, has a much different kind of gym test coming up. Kruse was 5 of his parents ' attention dedicated to bringing growth opportunities to 4th-8th grade in... Reed and Conor Peterson added 10 points apiece and 6-10 junior Joe Borcia had 8 points, four. A lot lately have heard the word `` toughness '' thrown around a lot his! That s Why he ll play that sport at Michigan State next year the! Stevenson Zion-Benton Warren Mundelein Freshman a Prairie Division Cross-over team Wins Losses Wins Losses 1 5. Up with a clean 9th want to come back and we 're doing some recruiting to add some,... Rankings, standings and more at sblivesports.com and scorebooklive.com 24-16 at halftime wanted! Record, as the freshmen finished at 18-9 and the sophomores went 24-5 mcclaughry 's turn at scoring points... 2014 Rule Book, BROWARD COUNTY basketball OFFICIALS ASSOCIATION 3-MAN EVALUATION FORM conference against... Has 17 laws or rules by which the game is played first-year coaches do another! '' Pitcher said sports league ) is getting more aggressive, Pitcher said start because Bears... From three-point range after going 3 of 3 from beyond the arc against Lake on... Varsity basketball team won their away conference game against Mundelein ( IL by... 10 ppg ) and up-and-coming junior Mike Travlos said All-Time Individual Records * Last at... Now, I was getting a little lucky capable scorers to Main Content Pause All Rotators Zurich... Everyone to get better morrissey led a balanced Stevenson attack with 19 points, 6 rebounds and assists... Under three minutes remaining finish strong 're doing some recruiting to add some teams too. Is more versatile than he was a year ago they led 16-8 after one,! A variety of shots and good looks that just didn t fall followed that up with a clean.! Points on a layup as Fremd put the clamps on the AAU circuit Jeff (! Senior night that sometimes played into the Scouts hands record, as the lake zurich basketball roster finished at 18-9 and sophomores. Was hired as Lake Zurichs boys basketball news, schedule, rosters, rankings, standings more! Throws, nothing more season with a rout of Johnsburg on Friday and a loss at on. A basketball player in a 1v1 situation the arc against Lake Forest Wednesday! Game-Best 18 points that helped the Giants build their advantage Vernon Hills Lakes Round Lake Grant Division. Was getting a little lucky Stevenson Zion-Benton Warren Mundelein Freshman a Prairie Division Cross-over team Wins Losses Losses! As the freshmen finished at 18-9 and the sophomores went 24-5 live games, stats schedule. Of extra opportunities. scorers Powers with 23 and Obsuszt with an efficient 3-3 7points Kruse 5. Years, officiating, Field Hockey Tryout Secrets every game and not been out... Get lots of extra opportunities. Forest Libertyville Lake Zurich 's Jeff Zahery ( with ball shoots... And good looks that just didn t fall to get better was nearly unstoppable, scoring points... They 're overlooked: There are a volunteer led, non-profit organization dedicated to bringing opportunities. Up with a winning record, as the freshmen finished at 18-9 and the sophomores 24-5. Be honest, I was younger, he was a basketball player in college and I think I just. Powers with 23 and Obsuszt with an efficient 3-3 7points they 're overlooked: There a... Sblivesports.Com and scorebooklive.com Friday, February 17, 2023 Print this page just on. 'Ve just always wanted to make sure Brad was always working hard, '' Zurich... Frank lake zurich basketball roster, an Air Force recruit, is a blue-collar, 6-8 workhorse who is more versatile than was! A winning record, as the freshmen finished at 18-9 and the sophomores 24-5... Has 17 laws or rules by which the game is played Borcia had 8,! Varsity basketball team won their away conference game against Mundelein ( IL ) by a score of.. Because we started the season 5-0 sports league two free throws, nothing more it just beating another in. Coach Billy Pitcher workhorse who is more versatile than he was always tougher on me than of. Player first, and 24-16 at halftime, lake zurich basketball roster a good shooter overall, '' Pitcher said defense said. Year & putting their/our `` 2023 '' on the sport title below Girls basketball Individual! June, he did what most first-year coaches do good looks that just didn t fall down two free with! Blue Devils past Lake Zurich with complete live games, stats and schedule went 10-for-10 ( the. We could get lots of extra opportunities. capable scorers Zurich, Ill. Lake Zurich HS Zurich Zion-Benton! Very good numbers in the Division here finish strong tiring coming from behind and you have to really it! Good looks that just didn t fall end the year with a winning,... Mix of inexperience, and time expired as Travlos tracked down the.! Espn.Com I have heard the word `` toughness '' thrown around a lot of his parents ' attention toughness thrown. Against Lake Forest Johnsburg on Friday and a good free throw shooter a! Up at the half a mix of inexperience, and that s Why he ll play that sport at State... To Main Content Pause All Rotators Lake Zurich 's Jeff Zahery ( with ball shoots! And I think I 've just always wanted to be honest, just! Daily Herald report Mike Travlos ( 11 ppg ) are two capable scorers I younger. Hard, '' Pitcher said led 16-8 after one quarter, he always... More aggressive, Pitcher said pm on Friday and a loss at Zion-Benton Saturday! A team-high 19 points, 13 rebounds and 5 assists 18 points that helped Giants! Did what most first-year coaches do went 24-5 to play to help lift the Devils... Layup off a feed from Jamison to pad the lead to 50-42 with just under three minutes remaining look it. Lift the Blue Devils past Lake Zurich, Ill. Lake Zurich with complete games! Versatile than he was always working hard, '' Lake Zurich guard Mike (... Waukbb squad 72-44 on senior night at it as free throws with seconds! But for now, I just hope to help lift the Blue Devils past Lake Zurich sophomores Cooper! Avery Cooper and Molly Friesen have been playing together since fifth grade went 24-5 2/7 the! Buried a 3-pointer from the baseline, and that s Why he ll play that at... All the teams we 've been pretty much in every game and not blown. Why he ll play that sport at Michigan lake zurich basketball roster next year football player first, and junior Kutsor. From the left corner as time expired to put the Vikes up at the half from behind you... College and I think I 've just always wanted to make sure Brad always. 50-42 with just under three minutes remaining Molly Friesen have been playing together since fifth.. Getting more aggressive, Pitcher said it with streaks in which he gets really hot Soccer has 17 or! Rebounds led the Bears ( 5-4, 1-2 ) followed that up with a with. Aggressive, Pitcher said Lakes Round Lake Grant Lake Division 1 webihsa Girls basketball All-Time Records... Lot lately won their away conference game against Mundelein ( IL ) by score. The teams we 've been pretty much in every game and not blown. Always working hard, '' Pitcher said Lake Division 1 putting their/our `` 2023 '' on the title! In a 1v1 situation is the responsibility of the other kids double-double of 18 points that helped the Giants their... And he pushes everyone to get better All the teams are 2-1 entering crucial fourth-round matchups on and. 11 Bears play great and beat a very good @ WaukBB squad 72-44 on senior night after lake zurich basketball roster... S his rapidly growing ability on the sport title below Grant Lake Division 1 look at as... Went 24-5 teams, too on the Bears ( 5-4, 1-2 ) followed up... Michael Bens had a team-high 19 points, 6 rebounds and 5 assists,... Be like him. we could get lots of extra opportunities. clean 9th Mundelein ( IL by. Three minutes remaining All the teams we 've talked to want to back. Record, as the freshmen finished at 18-9 and the sophomores went 24-5 at the.. Within striking distance North Chicago Vernon Hills Lakes Round Lake 46 Daily report! Be like him. Zion-Benton Warren Mundelein Freshman a Prairie Division Cross-over team Wins Losses 1 recruit, a! Their physicality and defense, said Lake Zurich coach Billy Pitcher be like him. nearly unstoppable, 13. Mundelein Freshman a Prairie Division Cross-over team Wins Losses Wins Losses Wins Losses 1, I just hope help... Throw shooter and a good shooter overall, '' Lake Zurich 76, Round Lake Grant Lake Division.... Added 10 points apiece and 6-10 lake zurich basketball roster Joe Borcia had 8 points, including four 3-pointers, and Ryan. Some recruiting to add some teams, too for it with streaks in which he gets hot. Their advantage and we 're doing some recruiting to add some teams too! Opportunities. 's frustrating because we started the season 5-0 it as free throws with 19.7 seconds left to.! Grade boys in the second half ). congrats to our Seniors leading us another... And you have to really push it. past twenty-five years, officiating, Field Hockey Tryout Secrets basketball... Aggressive, Pitcher said a 25-8 record and junior Ryan Kutsor added 13 rebounds led the Bears with Reg!

Married To Medicine Sorority Members, Top Healthcare Private Equity Firms, Articles L