With that in mind, you may be interested in putting a scope on the ol girl! Good scopes and Mounts go fast on Ebay. The optics main point of praise is the PA ACSS HUD DMR reticle. This target is three 5 shot groups from prone, at 50 meters, ran the scope at 4x. A traditional M1A, loaded with all the features you want to take your rifle to the next level. Proposition 65 requires California to publish a list of chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. However, my long range scope is north of $2,000. One of the newest scout scope offerings is another variable power option from Vortex. So, to help you along the scope mount purchase decision path, here are a few pointers to take into consideration. I assumed it was Chinese junk. The M1A Scout Squad gives you the maneuverability of a scout rifle with the same power and features of a legendary American rifle. Learn more at. These include the Dog Leg Rail Top Cover, a pre-installed (with takedown pin) Hinge Fork, Hinge base (with screw), a Nut Plate which is under the hinge base, a Hinge Base Pin and retaining clip, the Cover Release Button and an Allen Wrench. The Looks The first thing you'll notice out of the box is that the M1A is a beautiful weapon. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current laws regarding your purchase. The M1 Surplus Scope Mount Rail is made from durable aluminum with an anodized matte black iron finish. Will have to revisit whether same problem with the HI-Lux. I bought a std 22" barrel M1A with a Nikon P308 scope some time back. However, I would point out that the view through this scope seems to give that looking through a tube sensation, and the eye box is unforgiving. All Loaded models have a medium-weight premium air-gauged National Match barrel for greater accuracy, plus several combinations of stocks and barrels available to ensure customization perfection. Now, while you might get by with shorter eye relief on a bolt-action scout rifle equipped with a full-length rail, for the M1A Scout Squad Rifle, you need that full 10. Im not sure where Vortexs number (3.9 in) on eye relief comes fromsince it was way longer for my eyes at least. The latest content straight to your inbox plus an automatic entry to each of our monthly gungiveaways! The M1A Scout Squad gives you the maneuverability of a scout rifle with the same power and features of a legendary American rifle. It may or may not be as rugged as the Leupold, and on occasion, Ive found a few with adjustments that were not perfect. The average scout scope tends to have a magnification strength somewhere between 1.5 and 5X, although there are some that get go up to 7 or 8x. The rear sight assembly is a military configuration with a .0690-inch aperture. The M1A Scout Squad rifle is 100% M1A, but with the 6-groove 1:11" twist carbon steel barrel trimmed back to 18". Picatinny rails should also fit firmly and securely to your weapon. Assuming you have chosen a quality optic to match with your weapon, then a solid scope mount is an absolute must have. For the most affordable scope (but still robust enough for scout rifle tasks)we like the Vortex Crossfire II 2-7x thats very usable from around 2-4x. Springfield M1A .308 WIn Scout Squad Rifle with Desert FDE Finish In Stock Brand: Springfield; Item Number: AA9116; Springfield M1A Standard 308 with Flat Dark Earth Composite Stock In Stock Brand: Springfield; Item Number: MA9120; Springfield M1A Loaded 308 with FDE Precision Adjustable Stock and Carbon Steel Barrel . The legendary 1911 with modern double-stack capacity. Both contain specs for various models, but the Scout has a 9.45" relief. Springfield Armory Manufacturer of the Year Ballistic Learn more Not great, not bad, just fine. Based on one of the most prolific and popular pistols in small arms history. If youve already been using a scope with your M1A, which one? Plus some of the most popular scout scopes. I have never heard of them, personally I would choose to spend money with more established brands. The Burris is nitrogen coated? See what we did there? you a link to reset your password. Dann habe ich Brandmarkt entdeckt. Trades Accepted: Yes. I get their uses or intended uses, but a lifetime warranty is a lifetime warranty. Tested Long Distance Scopes But after talking to them, they say it has Japanese glass. Barrel: 18 in. Some, however, are unfamiliar with exactly what a scout scope is, and because of that, they are unsure which scout scope would be thebest fitfor this rifle. Lead Ammunition Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms, or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. You must login or register to send a message to this seller. Best M1A Scope Mount Buying Guide What to look for? Excellent article. Hand-Picked Daily GUN DEALS, and Exclusive Coupons Codes >>>, the best places to buy rifle scopes online. M1A shooters have three model options available, and the choice will depend on the material used and finish. Still with all of the features of its bigger brother, but this time in a scout configuration and with much lower power glass. Shooters have a choice of M1A rifles. By doing so, you can then concentrate on mounts up to that price limit. Forged in the fire of disciplined craftsmanship. It also allows the use of iron sights should shooters wish to use them. For this review, Springfield also installed a 4th gen steel scope mount. Still ok, but I'd bump up to the Vortex Crossfire II. Choice is yours when it comes to the type of scope you wish to mount. Occasional shooters should find this adequate; serious shooters will want more. It is a great rifle ment for people size targets , not shooting out red stars at state fair 1000 yards. Looking for more superb scope Mounts for your other rifles? Finished in black, this mount will certainly enhance the looks and style of your M1A rifle. The M1A is often looked at as a long range rifle, but it also makes a good scout rifle and, in fact, Springfield actually makes a Scout Squad model specifically for this purpose. Editors Note: Please be sure to check out The Armory Life Forum, where you can comment about our daily articles, as well as just talk guns and gear. Product specifications are subject to change without notice. Springfield M1A Scout Squad 7.62 NATO/.308 Win 18" Walnut 10 Rds AA9122 The password should contain at least 8 characters with at least one number or special character. The hinge design also allows shooters to install longer scopes without any need for QD (Quick Detach) mounts. Type your new password and hit button below to confirm it. If youd rather go with something fixed magnificationyou cant go wrong with Burris especially at its 7 oz weight. . Manufactured by Springfield Armory and favored by law enforcement professionals, the M1A Scout Squad is known for being rugged and accurate. From 1959 to 1970, the M14 served with distinction as the standard issue rifle of the United States military after the revered M1 Garand. Windage and elevation knobs, on the other hand, are tactile with crisp, audible clicks, exactly how you want them to be. Want to upgrade your Springfield M1A? Do your homework on average prices and take into account the amount of shooting you will be doing. You do not pay I was testing loads for the rifle. The mount is precision machined from rugged 6061-T6 aluminum and features a type III hard coat anodizing in matte black as per the mil-spec. I think this stock is comfortable, and the adjustments are a nice touch for shooters of all sizes. While the M1A Scout Squad can be used with a scope, a practiced marksman has no need for glass on this rifle. And stay in touch with newsletters of our best articles on techniques, guns, & gear. I'm working on a Winchester 30-30 Scout right now using the Vortex Scout. And Ive got tons of view-through pics and videos. AR-15 solutions in rifle, SBR, and PCC configurations. The M1A is the most popular civilian version of the M14, and the differences between the M1A and M14, beyond whats required to make the M1A civilian legal, are relatively minor. Great article, very informative and helpful. This means your rugged outdoors life just got a whole lot better. Caution You risk injury or death by mishandling firearms. For the best all-around performance and versatility, this scout scope from Burris is hard to beat. Or need some glass with a little more oomph? For general-purpose work the Burris fixed power scout scope is a great choice, and if you want to stretch the distance, the Burris with the Ballistic Plex reticle is obviously the best option. These scopes have a long eye relief (how far your eye can be to see the entire view) and are designed to be used with both eyes open, so that the shooter is aware of their surroundings at all times. Overall weight for the Scout Squad is right around 8.8lbs with a National Match front sight and fully adjustable rear sight. A 1911 with a host of duty-grade features. Zero stop, tracking, advanced reticles, FFP Vs. SFP, coated glass, etc. The password should contain at least 8 characters with at least one number or special character. Item Number: AA9126. Richard has hunted from the Montana mountains to the green hills of Africa. Get Our Top Shooting Drills and Zeroing Targets ($47 value - but FREE for a limited time). In both tactical and traditional forms, the SOCOM 16 will answer your call for a compact tactical rifle without sacrificing power. The forward scout-style Picatinny rail allows the mounting of any standard red dot or holographic optic. Designed with a 3-point contact attachment, this allows for ease of install to any Picatinny rail. You have to buy and attach a scope mount for most of them. Put a ceiling on the amount you are comfortable paying for an M1A scope mount. M1A Scout Squad .308 Rifle, NY Compliant. Scout scopes are generally intended for fairly close shooting, such as under 400 yards, and aren't focused on hyper precision. Therefore, when choosing rings, make sure that the chosen rings are compatible with the mount. Type your email address and well send The Standard M1A is the civilian legal version of the original United States Armed Services rifle. Use other rifles for super accuracy and this with a peep sight. Beyond Seclusion 118K views 5 months ago SCAR. Designed for quick snap shots at a target, the Scout Squad is packed with all the standard features that make the M1A great, plus new features like a specially designed muzzle brake to help tame recoil. This is a trademarked Texas Weapon Systems unit. Now Im tired of talking about the reticle and youre probably tired of reading about it, so lets run through some other features of the scope real quick. Great scope. Springfield M1A Scout Squad 308 with Black Composite Stock. I'll mostly bang it around in my safe and drop it at the range and bump it a little while hunting. Try adjusting your selection. The GG&G M1A Scout Scope mount is low profile, and for those shooters in need, it can extend rearward to the receiver front. We'll only use the information provided according to our privacy policy. Premium American-made bolt action hunting rifles. From all I have seen none of the scope mounts are as good as scope mounts for other rifles. The rifle is chambered in .308. This is because the material is durable, built to last, and is lightweight. You will be far better off paying extra for a mount you know will last. Dont worry, we have a guide for that, too, that will give you a crash course in rifle scope basics. So if youve got one, do yourself a favor and grab a scope to use with it. And there is little point having a quality scope mount without a quality scope, so take a look at our reviews of theBest Night Vision Scopes, ourBest Scout Scope Reviews, ourBest 1-8x Scope Reviews, theBest Scope for AR 10, and theBest M4 Scopesyou can buy in 2023. I looked within the gun show building the eye relief was nice. The fact that this is a 4th generation model should tell M1A owners that continuous improvements have been made along the way. I would even say it has very acceptable recoil. That should tell us all just how durable, robust, and appropriate it is for your weapon. Easier to get pic and video which roughly translates to easier acquisition and use through your actual eyeballs. Athlon also boasts a lifetime unlimited warranty, so on every count youre covered. Each Loaded model brings you all the custom features you want but without a custom shop price tag. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals. Personalize your experience. The National Match front sight on the M1A Scout Squad rifle features a 0.062" crisp blade. 2023 Springfield Armory. Proposition 65 became law in November 1986, when California voters approved it by a 63-37 percent margin. These final few scopes all fit that criteria and are just solid all around scopes, but for more scout scope recommendations, give our list of the best scout scopes a read. I became my group's "gun guy" and everyone who had questions came to me. In our opinion, this is the most direct competitor for the PST II on the market and to some of us, the Ares is better. We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe. The magnification adjustment knob is too large and impacts the rails. Primary Arms also makes a version of this same scope for 5.56 NATO, so if you do opt for this scope, make sure youre getting the right one before you buy. This rail meets the needs of different style shooters. There are also a lot of features that are in high end scopes that most lower tier scopes won't have. Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Live Chat Help Center Check Order Status. Designed for quick snap shots at a target, the Scout Squad is packed with all the standard features that make the M1A great, plus new features like a specially designed muzzle brake to help tame recoil. Decent reviews with the UTG but at the price point you might as well go with something more proven like the Vortex. Get proficient on YOUR time. We already have an account registered for email address This is particularly important if your intention is to use your weapon/scope combo in tactical or rough hunting terrain. Sadly, it has been discontinued, however, if you look hard enough you can find them on the used market. purchase helps support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles. Its our favorite scout scope. This Picatinny style mount comes complete with standard accessories for fitting. Im just not comfortable; any ideas? It depends on what you need from the scope. I'm carrying a socom 16 with the vortex crossfire II scout. The .308 Win. This means you should double check their compatibility chart. Brand: Springfield. Learn the 3 most popular shooting stances & more. Sorry, an error occurred and we could not sign you up. The M1A Scout Squad combines the legendary power and reliability of the M1A with the quick handling and fast sight acquisition of a scout-style rifle. In addition, the scope has a 50mm objective lens for a large, bright picture, so this scope is ideal for shooting in the shadows or at the dawn and dusk hours. or 6.5 Creedmoor, the M1A is offered in classic and traditional models as well as tuned precision variants and modern tactical versions. The obvious benefit has to be seen through flexibility in terms of multiple gun use. This is their 4th generation MA4GENAM model. the Scout Squad takes the M1A design and adds a forward mount scope for the added versatility of extended eye . The SAINT Edge ATC is designed to deliver maximum precision in the AR platform. By the end youll have a firm grasp of what makes a great scout scopeand which one might be perfect for you. MSRP: $479.00. Find a Retailer 18" Barrel The legendary 1911 with modern double-stack capacity. Consider the price against benefits against the longevity of use. Premier components for quick-handling, improved accuracy, and performance comparable to custom AR builds costing much more. Target shooters who arent shooting something that moves and dont have to worry about ethically taking down a living creature will have an easier time and could swing longer distances. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Springfield Armory M1A Scout Squad 308 Winchester Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle -Fast becoming a law enforcement favorite, the M1A Scout Squad rifle with forward mounted optical sight base provides an excellent platform for the aimpoint military sight. The M1A Scout Squad combines the legendary power and reliability of the M1A with the quick handling and fast sight acquisition of a scout-style rifle. Actually, it would be better described as an intermediate eye relief scope. match trigger. The Springfield M1A for sale is a high-performance semi-automatic rifle with the looks and feel of the classic US Military M14. It seems the other scopes would have been a better choice for that. For hunting, itll cover you for shots up to about 500 or 600 yards, but realistically very few hunters often need to make shots farther than that. It has nice long eye relief with a range of 9.2 to 12 inches and its slim with low mounting options for a low profile, so its comfortable to shoot and you dont have to worry about visual fatigue. The reticle is also illuminated, which helps keep the reticle visible at low magnification levels and when shooting in low light conditions. Springfield Armory Provides the following general warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to California consumers to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. The definitive source for firearm enthusiasts. Lets kick things off with a more high-end long range rifle scope from Vortex Optics. Subscribe to Pew Pew Tactical's sales and deals email. towards your level. The SAINT Edge ATC is designed to deliver maximum precision in the AR platform. What we used with our .308 M1As and are really nice. I have an m1a in walnut. The SAINT offers upgraded features where they matter most. It does come with the option of a duplex or BDC-style reticle. At the lowest magnification the Vortex at the right does better than the next up in price (Burris). Thank you. This means your rugged outdoors life just got a whole lot better. Think about your shooting habits. In this comparison image I lined up all three scout scopes at the same magnification and put my head at the head of the bench rest to truly test eye relief. A hillbilly at heart, Richard lives on his personal shooting range in West Virginia with the most understanding wife in the world, their kids and a very protective Rhodesian Ridgeback. Eye relief is ideal at 9 to 12 and the Ballistic Plex Reticle is very helpful when the shot distance exceeds 250 yards. No one mentions that the Springfield Armory 4th Gen mount allow use of the iron sights without removing the scope or mount. The M1A SOCOM 16 takes the classic M1A to a whole new level. Leapers class this as their New Gen 4-Point Locking Deluxe rifle scope mount for M14/M1A weapons. Although theres a barely perceptible green tint to it. Live The Armory Life. From the two-stage military trigger to the aperture-style rear sight (adjustable for windage and elevation), the Scout Squad takes the M1A design and adds a forward mount scope for the added versatility of extended eye relief optics. .308 WIN MSRP $1,942 - $2,087 M1A Standard Issue Rifles The Standard Issue M1A is a faithful semi-auto recreation of the original M14. If you want something with nice glass that spans the entire 2-7x magnificationgo with the Burris 2-7x. Spec List: - Trigger: 2-Stage NM Tuned Trigger - Caliber: .308 WIN (7.62x51mm NATO) You are correct! and 6.5 Creedmoor. I would have liked for it to also be illuminated, but thats a relatively minor complaint compared with the advantages. It weighs a half-ounce less and has a slightly narrower field of view. Descended from the M14 rifle, the M1A is a civilian-legal semi-auto version of that revered U.S. Military rifle that dominates the competition fields and the heart of America. This sniper mount offers versatile and user-friendly features. He has a military, law enforcement, firearms instructing and competitive shooting background, and is the author of Handgun Training for Personal Protection and The Scout Rifle Study. Regardless of the purists definition of a scout rifle, the M1A Scout Squad Rifle is a damn fine general-purpose rifle, and thats exactly the motivation behind the scout rifle concept. This is where the SOCOM 16 comes in. The classic. Did one of these scopes catch your eye? Using it as a scout rifle necessitates different things from a scope, though. The VX-3i has a traditional rear focal plane duplex (RFP) reticle, which is something of a mixed bag. And to protect the scope and keep all these features operating just so, the PST Gen II is also waterproof, fog proof, and shockproof with a hard anodized finish on the metal surfaces and an ArmorTek scratch-resistant coating on the exterior lenses. Based on one of the most prolific and popular pistols in small arms history. just quiorious i have a chance to buy a weaver super slam 3x15x50 still nib for less than $500 how is this scope? Scout Scopes for the M1A Scout Squad Rifle The Armory Life 24.9K subscribers Subscribe 698 25K views 1 year ago A true scout scope has about 10 of eye relief. Have adequate ventilation at all times. This is a very high-quality scope, but eye relief measures at about 6. purchase helps support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles. The image clarity is fine. First up is the most affordable of the bunchthe Vortex Crossfire II 2-7x. You can choose between a black phosphate or a manganese phosphate finish. Those shooters who intend to regularly take off/put on a weapon scope should look for ones that offer ease of QD (Quick Detach). Still totally lost about what you should be looking for in a scope in the first place? We have already mentioned the importance of buyinga well-made, durable and robust scope mount. It should also be noted that no weapon modification is required for install. We hands-on test some of the most popular with videos and view-through images. Loaded with features from top to bottom, the XD-S Mod.2 is a slim single stack pistol perfect for concealed carry. The Loaded M1A is available in 7.62 NATO (.308 Win.) Hunters in particular will seldom get the opportunity to use the full range of the Viper anyway. The 18" 1:11"-twist carbon steel barrel keeps the gun viable indoors, while the traditional wooden stock adds an air of class and sophistication. Its a kind of rifle thats adaptable to a number of different shooting conditions, and that means that you want to find a scope thats adaptable as well. Good starter scout scope and very usable from 2x to around 4x, More usable magnification up to 7x, decent eye relief through the mag range, and clear glass. Norman is a US Marine Corps veteran as well as being an SSI Assistant Instructor. If I had to choose only one scout scope, and didnt need the 7x magnification of the Burris, Id go with the Leupold. If you mostly shoot in the mid-range of the scopes magnification anyway, the VX-3is RFP reticle is probably fine. However, unless your wallet is very thin, I would avoid it. I own several scout rifles and they are all fitted with either this scope or the fixed power Burris. In general, you want a lower power scope thats light in both weight and bulk, with long eye relief, and the ability to shoot with both eyes open (the Bindon Aiming concept). Click below for a FREE LESSON! Best M1A Scope Mount For The Money in 2023, 1 Springfield Armory MA4GENAM Scope Mount 4th Generation Best Springfield M1A Scope Mount, 2 SADLAK M1A Scope Mount 3 Models Best Rated M1A Scope Mount, 3 Leapers New Gen 4-Point Locking Deluxe Scope Mount MNT-914V2 Best Budget M1A Scope Mount, 4 GG&G M1A Scout Scope Mount Model GGG-1683 Best M1A Scout Squad Scope Mount, 5 Texas Weapon Systems Gen-3 Dog Leg Scope Rail Top Cover Model: 33310 Most Versatile M1A Scope Mount, Springfield Armory MA4GENAM Scope Mount 4th Generation, Leapers New Gen 4-Point Locking Deluxe Scope Mount MNT-914V2, GG&G M1A Scout Scope Mount Model GGG-1683, Texas Weapon Systems Gen-3 Dog Leg Scope Rail Top Cover Model: 33310, Taurus Judge .410 Revolver Review [Updated 2023], Maverick 88 Pump Action Shotgun Review [2023], Top 8 Best .45 Pistols in 2023 Reviews and Buyers Guide, Top 7 Best Ruger AR 556 Scopes For The Money in 2023, Top 6 Best AK-47On The Market 2023 Reviews, Top 10 Cheap Handguns for Sale in 2023 Right Now, Top 8 Best Thermal Scopes On The Market 2023 Reviews & Buying Guide. Any M1A shooter on a really tight budget should take a good look at our next scope, which comes from Leapers. Since its a scout scope I think 4x is perfectly serviceable for the range and speed a scout rifle brings. The last option, the ProMag Archangel M1A Precision Stock, is the most affordable. (6 reviews) It offers excellent picture quality and the entire scope is shockproof, waterproof and fog proof. Exceptional rifles at exceptional prices. Springfield Armory M1A Rifles. I soaked up as much information as I could online, at competitions, and from tinkering in my workshop. Premium American-made bolt action hunting rifles. A flexible scope rail to meet your needs. Fine but very usable reticle for both precision and quick shots. of your weapon, you may also need to order additional parts. Shooting the M1A with a Leuplold Scout Scope Using it as a scout rifle necessitates different things from a scope, though. The scope is also fitted with a heavy plex reticle which aids in low light shooting and fast acquisition. While there are some very low cost ones available, these may not be up to constant, regular use. Still, Ive spent some time behind this scope mounted on several scout rifles and it held up. Get Our Top Shooting Drills and Zeroing Targets ($47 value - but FREE for a limited time). Use the gun the way it was made and supposed to be. Scout scopes arent bulky and heavy like the high-powered scopes you see long-distance marksmen using. Personalize your experience. Which brings me to why were here. Weight: 8.8 lbs. Combining modern materials and design with a heritage spanning back more than a century. Durable construction, wonderfully clear glass, easy adjustments, and best in class turrets there is a lot to love with the Ares. Check out our Best Scout Rifles article. Live The Armory Life. We'll only use the information provided according to our privacy policy. A true scout scope has about 10 of eye relief. This means your chosen scope and mount should act in the same way. But you also get more with the Burris 2-732 Scout. Let the bolt forward and turn the rifle over. When it comes to the installation process, Springfield Armory includes all necessary parts and a clear instruction manual. And our overall favorite is the Leupold VX Freedom 1.5-4x scope for the clearest glass and longest eye relief at its mininum magnification. Prevent child access by always keeping guns locked away and unloaded when not in use. Maybe you dont have an M1A yet, well just so youre on the same page as the rest of us while there are other civilian versions of the M14, M1A specifically refers to the M14 platform manufactured by Springfield Armory starting in 1974. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. To complete the deal, GG&G also offers a lifetime warranty with purchase. If you want more (usable) magnification up to 7x, decent eye relief through the mag range, and clear glass..check out the Burris. However overall build quality is nice. The XD set the new industry standard for comfort, ease of operation, features and performance. and opinions expressed on this website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the Weve got a dedicated section for the AR-15 here. The GG&G Springfield Armory M1A Scout/SOCOM 16 scope mount measure 7" long and is designed to give you a platform in which to attach your favorite scout style optic or red dot optic to your favorite rifle. you a link to reset your password. Springfield M1A Scout $1,686.67 Guns.com SPECIFICATIONS: Springfield M1A Scout Squad Caliber: .308 Win. Weaver style rings and Picatinny rails are both popular methods of attachment. The latest content straight to your inbox plus an automatic entry to each of our monthly giveaways! You will also be pleased with the 7-inches of MIL-STD1913 Picatinny rail available. For a proven rifle that comes loaded with all the bells and whistles you need to dominate at the range, look no further than the Loaded M1A from Springfield Armory. I had tried the UTG but it really isn't a real scout scope IMHO. The most iconic battle rifle in American history. We'll send you the latest guides and training tips geared I may earn a small part of the sale from links to any products or services on this site. Loaded with features from top to bottom, the XD-S Mod.2 is a slim single stack pistol perfect for concealed carry. Thats almost enough about the reticle, but before we move on, I want to go ahead and note that its illuminated and has six brightness settings. Wash hands thoroughly after exposure. The Crossfire II Scout (CF-31002) is $149, see https://amzn.to/2YtuPSK. That scope is the VX-Freedom Scout 1.5-428, priced at an MSRP of $349.99. It is also worthwhile paying attention to thetype of warranty a manufacturer offers. Built using 6061-T6 aluminum, it has a hard anodized black finish. The Leupold VX-3i is a traditional-style scope from a company with an excellent reputation for quality. Description: . Megan Kriss is an avid recreational shooter by day, and writer/editor by night. I'm hoping the medium rings will help but I want that scope as low as possible. The video below also gives you a primer on how to use the reticle. It also features the Springfield Armory forward scout-style picatinny mount, an enlarged ghost ring aperture rear sight, and XS Sights tritium insert in the front sight to give you lightning fast target acquisition capability.

Sba Verify Identity Unsuccessful, Nicole Sorbara Family, Articles M