>> his zone. impressive! two of them volunteered to run. >> and prior to that, had you shot the 223 at them at any other time? hannah has sent you a friend request. everybody is dressed in somebody else -- this is a mess. actually progresso's soup has pretty bold flavor. and was there something else that might prove chad fired in self-defense? The Disappearance of Sandi Johnson. he was making sure we were safe. Dennis Murphy reports. >> i laid there on the ground for a while and somebody was. now they returned to the car. >> why antelope lake? it was their father's cabin, really. >> deadly force. A Florida father is determined to find out what happened to his daughter after her fatal fall from a penthouse apartment in Belgium. >> but it was weird, said carol, when she saw rory lying there unconscious. it's back. people shouldn't have guns and they shouldn't shoot guns. (toy) mr. crow it's morning time. >> around the same time at the jail in quincy an hour and a half away chad placed a telephone call to his father. just complete chaos. i love bold flavors! he had printed up business cards. IE 11 is not supported. corresponding with the three shots. good. >> he just kept firing. it felt like heat kind of came over my leg. In this Dateline classic, a young father in the California mountains calls 911 to report that he had been in a shoot-out with a car full of strangers. we'll never be the same. a round, and pointed it out the window and, you know, let off a few rounds. are those foot prints of strangers around their trailer? >> throughout the whole rest of this trip there are flurries of shots being taken at us. In this Dateline classic, a young father in the California mountains calls 911 to report that he had been in a shoot-out with a car full of strangers. he survived. sorry. chad's story. settle in with pumpkin spice latte, something new to love from mccaf. >> not that i recall. so the gunman points the gun right at me. here, miles and miles into prime evil woods so far from safety, from civilized protection. >> they didn't know, in other words, they were responding to the 911 call from chad reed, after his armed confrontation with six men on a dark road, running through a meadow. make it delicious with swanson. >> he's my husband. >> i could pretty much tell that meant business. my husband's going to love this one sooo soft. Miles from Nowhere: With Kate Snow, Keith Morrison. >> was he lost, looking for help? >> the story of what happened next is both complex and, as you'll see, disputed, which is why we have shot our own video to help us illustrate events. turned down a deal from the d.a. >> yeah. bottom line, your weekend plans might be affected. A young father contacts emergency services claiming that he is caught in the crossfire of a shootout on a remote northern California road that claims one life and injures two other people, but the investigation takes unexpected turns. >> okay. [ woman #3 ] to show my love. Diana Galastyan, 26, denies that the Russian authorities may be trying to scare people . he was angry. it is so good. >> i got one off to the right here, one hand up. where are you? >> sure. here in the dark, miles from nowhere, what had just happened? out into the blackness for help, see if they could find a cabin or a ranch house where they might find a working land line. but the other five, said detective hendrickson, he talked to them separately, told exactly the same story. and you miss him. this is not a battle zone. and then? please just call an ambulance. Tags: Craig Melvin, Crime, dateline, oxygen, reality, Secrets Uncovered, True Crime, Linda Watson's Mother Found Shot to Death, Linda Watsons DNA and Blood Found in Her Home, Model Beverly Johnson Tells the Story of Gianni Versace, Warren Jeffs Found After Months of Hiding from Authorities, Investigators Track Down Samira Fraschs Husband, Listen to 911 Call Reporting Samira Fraschs Death, A First Look at the Mysterious Death of Samira Frasch, Shirlene Wakisakas Daughters Determined to Find the Truth, A First Look at the Shirlene Wakisaka Case. >> the driver had been shot in the head. and he never set out to hurt anyone. but when one of them turned the key -- >> the car wouldn't start. so, i had to get creative. no. you know, i mean, there are, god knows, countless families of people who are in prison who, wait and wait and wait. >> it was very clear the defendant had lied about something you just don't lie about. greg has sent you a friend request. that car the night before, the jeep that came up the drive that very afternoon? >> where were they compared to you? and there they could plainly see that other officers had already marked several shell casings in the meadow. they cuff them and take them right there. discharged him for forging sick leave papers and bringing a personal firearm into the barracks. >> they started shining the spotlight back at me and the next thing you know there are all these muzzle flashes. >> i can't describe it. next, the last-ditch effort to prevent a traffic nightmare this weekend. Did Mary Beth Harshbarger Shoot Her Husband Accidentally? i have an emergency situation. [ slimsoft ] my floss-tip bristles are up to 17x slimmer than other toothbrushes. >> some of the jury wept as 12-year-old darylin repeated the story she told us about the night the men came to their property. i like that you can personalize it - that you can have the things that you like. >> i remember i screamed to my dad and mom, what are you going, to do if they come back and what would happen if somebody got hurt. >> i picked up the pistol. how are they going to get there to help them? what are you going to do if they come back? splenda is sweet. no. then you'll know how uncomfortable it can be. and right at that moment i saw the laser light again. officers treated them as such. >> trying to get away, said louis. they're out in the middle of nowhere on a dirt road. >> there is, safe to say, no way on this earth a mother can be adequately prepared for the news, carol starzza was about to receive. In this Dateline classic, a young father in the California mountains calls 911 to report that he had been in a shoot-out with a car full of strangers. buy one, take one just $12.99. [ woman #4 ] because life needs flavor. >> ramped it up some more. Keith Morrison reports. her valuable assets were staying. >> later that morning, detectives went out to the meadow and discovered some fascinating evidence. Kurt Miller, an Istanbul . Miles From Nowhere, Part 6 06:18. >> i'd been in the quincy area for a couple months getting in all kinds of trouble with the california game wardens. and what they revealed was. Dateline NBC 01:23:27 In this Dateline classic, a young father in the California mountains calls 911 to report that he had been in a shoot-out with a car full of strangers. Watch the full episode online. this is some hick town in california. to get away from the city, its constant pressures with regular violent crime. >> rory mcguire didn't know this area that well, and the kids realized after they passed it that they had missed this turn right here that goes down to antelope lake. Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. some of the friends had run for cover during the shooting. >> that will send chills down your spine. 60 min TV14 News, Series Series SD. trained the spotlight on them. In the California mountains, a young father calls 911 to report that he had been in a shoot-out with a car full of strangers; authorities wonder if it was self-defense or something else. it was just the worst, being without my husband and the children being without their father. heart healthy, huh?! chad worried a lot about safety, about security, which may have come in part at least from his time in the military. >> but would the warning be enough? and it's just complete chaos. louis's version began an hour's drive away in susanville, california, population almost 18,000, home to two state prisons, two movie theaters, and. break-ins are not uncommon in the isolated cabins out here in the wilderness. >> the red hair came with a personality to match. >> people don't shoot other people. >> so perhaps still in self-defense mode -- grabbed the ar, swing it out the door and that's when i pop out the round at them with the ar. i don't think there was any question those kids did everything they could to give up. In the California mountains, a young father calls 911 to report that he had been in a shoot-out with a car full of strangers. (laughing) walmart has top brands of windows touchscreen computers powered by intel -- and you can put them on layaway today free with no opening fee. >> didn't expect it? Originally aired on NBC on October 18, 2013. i didn't know what. >> so i decided it's time probably to check on my leg. he likes people to laugh a lot. >> and then it just shut off the headlights and pulled up on the driveway. i've never, ever seen it my entire life. in a remote mountain meadow police are investigating a chaotic and confusing scene. beats choosing a great ride or great gas mileage. >> and then the noisy car full of young men rolled back home and they all went to bed. Link copied. they threw out the solar lights. >> deputies led by sergeant fay met a few miles from the meadow. the answer is no. >> i knew we couldn't fix what had happened but maybe we'd give her just a little sense of justice. it's not just invasive. tremendously. coming up -- grief and shock as a mother finally finds out what happened to her son. no idea where help might be. [ laughs ] you nearly had us there. so we talked about her options. >> i was thinking maybe i could go back and one of us could go make a phone call and one of us could go back and help. uh huh well i trained em squirrels cutting coupons, fun i love your brain bob me too enough! #dateline #dateline2023 #datelinefullepisodesDateline 2023 Miles From Nowhere Dateline Full Episodes All rights reserved. but they didn't all run. >> then carrie, chad's devoted wife, took the stand. Jan 7, 2021 Miles From Nowhere Play 1 hr 23 min playlist_add In this Dateline classic, a young father in the California mountains calls 911 to report that he had been in a shoot-out with a. stern warnings to would-be vandals and thieves. >> his name was going to be collin and then he came out with the red hair and i had to look through a baby name book and i found the name rory which means red teen in irish so, hence, rory mcguire. >> rory had all the equipment. that means a lot to him. >> he was the center of attention wherever he went. >> rory's father, carol's ex-husband, dave mcguire, came, too. you're entering the roc, the sign said, which meant the republic of chad. . [ sportscaster talking on tv ] last-second field go-- yeah, sure ya did. Start listening January 7th, 2021 1:23:27 Miles From Nowhere but that was not the story louis smythe had to tell. >> an assessment. by the shattered glass of its window some of it still here marking the spot. and the glass told the story, too, they said, about the true intentions of chad wallin reed. are you the new colgate slimsoft? At least 10 killed in 7.8 magnitude . >> stuck in place, easy targets, if the gunman returned. because what you don't know, can hhurt you.urance.o. >> remember, their cabin didn't have a telephone, so carrie got dressed and then she and chad and their friends drove the winding road down the mountain to the main highway, perhaps nine miles down, hunting for a spot with cell phone reception. couldn't have been from the young men, said the prosecutor. it was said john olson's partner in their closing argument a clear case of self-defense. he probably has a citi thankyou card and gets 2x the points at restaurants. louis laid down on the ground, propped his wounded leg against the car. that was when i shot the ar the first time. >> so he came up to the car and said, were you the one shooting at my house? View All Episodes. i think about it every single day. remember chad's insistence that the car came straight at him through the meadow as if for a final showdown? only ford gives you ecoboost fuel economy and a whole lot more. this is sears. what happened the next night would change all of their lives forever. but i was a ranger. >> i was trying to catch up to these guys, you know, get them, catch them, get their license plate or get their information or something, you know, because it was apparent that this was more than just we're here to play and joke around with you. >> then the cops took chad down that dirt road which led into the meadow. and, News/Business. well where are you at? he would call out my name a lot. late evening. >> the ar-15 was inside on the gun rack. >> when we come back, a father decides to confront the threat to his family head on. [ mom ] that's my tide. >> chad hopped in his truck, drove to the end of the driveway. they're discovering the world around them. i've made my success happen. How Did These Brothers End Up Wrongfully Convicted of Murder? he was passing out flyers. you know, they train you to do th that, on foot, on cars. right. chad's grandparents built the cabin in the '70s when he was just a baby. >> you think they were firing on you? An all-new Dateline: Secrets Uncovered episode is slated to retrace the deadly events that transpired on that fateful night. inside, up on the top floor is an overworked d.a. red blooded christians only? sleep number. and then the rest of my extremities until eventually it reached my lips and then it got to the point where i was like, well maybe i'll die. to search your stuff and stthe web all from one place. and thus, prosecutor david hollister's big challenge. ugh! just choose, load, and save up to 20% automatically at sears.com thyepit's a great ride and it has great gas mileage. flamenco?" Would Credit Card Transactions Solve the Brittany Tavar Case? nothing short of shocking. but what if the most important question is the one you're not asking? >> it was just before halloween. yeah, of course. he looked as if he continued to forecast that he would just not be able to maintain any composure whatsoever. these guys were bad news. >> nothing like that, no. >> you're telling me these kids are fleeing at 50 miles an hour, you're telling me they fired three shots, the casings found a foot and a half apart? order by october 29th to have your flooring installed by thanksgiving. >> we better do this case right and we better do it once because that's about our only shot at it. curious. >> he sat there for a while and like he was looking around for something. >> well, the police asked these people if they had guns and they said no. >> he said, if i ever see any of you [ bleep ] up here again i'm going to kill all you guys. interesting. >> odd. while racing to the scene, staley and the warden met up with the sheriff's deputy. all the suspects were in costume. i was just saying, i'm sorry. for both of them, >> i don't recall. >> someone in the car ahead threw solar lights out the window, then waved something. others will be deadly force will be used. >> no? so when they drove past you coming back this way you were shooting with the ar then. and it seemed like maybe they had just exactly that. Uploaded by yoplait. the difference is best foods. >> their little cabin, that piece of paradise, is empty now, sold to pay legal bills. Search the history of over 797 billion >> i know i've been out for ten years. and the nurse immediately, her face, she looked at me. >> why? >> come quickly, they said, to the hospital. and then there's juicy chicken. >> so how much did you have to do with the decision to charge him? you're being charged with first-degree murder. >> absolutely. stephanie has sent you a friend request. the whole while he is pointing the gun at us. the makeshift teem convoyed to the meadow, geared up for a possible shootout. >> and 7.6 miles away, out here in the mountains, snow has begun to blanket the meadow. Miles From Nowhere. Miles From Nowhere. >> back in the cabin, carrie lay tense on the couch, her three kids sleeping beside her. >> then one of them remembered some crazy warning signs he'd seen by the road side, wanted to show his buddies. Did Someone Try to Make Gregg Smarts Murder Look Like a Robbery? i'm not sure how much time had gone by. jason was like, no. we are farmers bum - pa - dum, bum - bum - bum - bum this kenmore elite dueluggle temperature double oven,? View All Episodes. those men shot at him. so what did that do to your level of anxiety that weekend? Two Men Discover Dead Adult Woman in Kilgore, Texas, Footage of Mackenzie Lueck at Airport Released, Listen to Mackenzie Lueck's Father's Chilling 911 Call, Evidence From Shele Covlins Crime Scene Appeared Staged, Shele Covlins Friends Discuss Suspicions After Her Death, Rumors About Gregg Smarts Murder Spread at the Local High School. Deadly Denial. the officers trying to attend to their medical needs. please don't kill me. when he's sick, i'd cry hard because i don't know if he might die from -- if he's sick or if he'll be okay. this is a restricted area. the few deputies on patrol are scattered over a vast wilderness. and so is kenmore elite ranking highest in customer satisfaction. then over the radio came a new twist. that's not self-defense. >> what do you think? people who needed to be persuaded that chad showed bad judgment and very poor character. Keith Morrison reports. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser. Miles From Nowhere Fri, Oct 18, 2013 120 mins A shoot-out in the California mountains between a young father and strangers in a car is investigated. like a lot of vets, he seemed to carry some baggage. >> part of me feels that rory is fine. the use of deadly force is authorized for use on those found in noncompliance. very easily. no way. i had the kids stay down, out of sight, so they wouldn't be seen. didn't seem to help. he's my soul mate. >> we could see the oil that had been laid down by rory mcguire's car. we were able to make the call out there. are you going to be acquitted? [woman] off to hawaii! >> and searched through our stuff and they took all the guns and i was crying when i woke up because i didn't know who they were. >> then his story changed again. >> no. he was not a ranger. >> you hit anything? canned soup. make it delicious with swanson. Best of NBC News. >> evil exists. >> ten seconds passed or so and, right as cesar was getting into the car, i heard what sounded like a gun shot. >> the wallin reed property. >> sometimes i'd cry for my dad. what steps do we go through? >> just a couple hours after we got there and that was the end. comfort individualized. hey! now it's easier than ever to experience deep, restful sleep with the sleep number bed's dualair technology. >> california doesn't have a stand your ground law per se like some states do but there is a state jury instruction that says a person under threat has a right to stand his or her ground and even pursue an assailant. >> and now, between the children and whatever was out there in the woods, the nearest sheriff's office just an hour's drive away. daddy will take care of it. Special Preview of Episode 3 of Letters from Sing Sing, As a special preview for Dateline listeners, were sharing a sneak peek from the third episode of Letters from Sing Sing, a new original podcast from NBC News Studios hosted by longtime investigative reporter Dan Slepian. >> yeah. he was no monster. so slim! >> yes. the prosecutor. it's a very good reason to enjoy something sweet with the ones you love. >> hooked back in here is when i, fired when he was coming back this way. >> then that afternoon while chad was away on an errand carrie looked out the window and there was a jeep heading up the long driveway, driven by a young man she did not know. >> the defendant, after all, was not just a family man, the father of these three adorable children, he was as he told the detectives ex-military. hollister's mail bock. >> everything. >> chad's protective fury lessened for a moment. Keith Morrison reports. what was that like when they took him? >> then staley saw something strange poking out of the meadow floor. >> coming up, police try to figure out who is telling the truth about the confrontation. In this episode, JJ Velasquez discovers from his prison cell that detectives were looking at a different primary suspect before JJs name ever came up. i felt like i kind of got a little brother with rory. and he took us right back here to the meadow here. S22 E3441m. too big. what if the plane gets delayed? it's an awesome price for what i am getting. >> bail was set at a million dollars. >> in fact, all night chad had been in deep conversation with detectives from the plumis county sheriff's office. Its a story that started in 2002 with a single letter from an incarcerated man claiming his innocence. With one man dead and two others injured, authorities wonder if this was self-defense or something else. >> the justice system can't give him what i feel he has coming. avo: when you work with a schwab financial consultant, you'll get the guidance you need with the control you want. the more you know, the better you can plan for what's ahead. >> but then any other thought? >> he was protecting us. and we kept on proceeding. now here they were a second time. >> they didn't have to hold their breath very long. only red-blooded patriotic christian americans are authorized for access. >> so we were on this dirt road, still taking fire at different points in time. like an accusation, i guess. with the new little people farm (toy) (horse neigh) kids aren't just playing. What Happened to the Young Girl Found on the Side of the Road? head not been in combat overseas. for help getting the answers you need, talk to your doctor and visit crohnsandcolitisinfo.com to get your complimentary q&a book, with information from experts on your condition. it was some kind of joke. and he took off. Dateline Miles From Nowhere, Part 10 A literal trail of evidence found in the meadow may help the prosecution prove that Chad lied about what happened that night. >> one blinding burst of violence. they searched around the car. >> that's what the military trained me to do is react. my whole leg had become numb from my knee down. >> he told the detectives, you know, i think that might have been a white flag. i'll be down right away. these guys are like, look, our friends are hurt. splenda lets you experience the joy of sugar without all the calories. whatever the dish. well, perhaps because the ar-15, which chad bought legally in nevada, was illegal in california. how can i help you? >> here's the thing. >> wait a minute. >> the next thing i know, glass is exploding. Miles from Nowhere, Part 5 07:45. ram him? >> he wanted to protect those two sweet little girls. >> they must have had a gun that night, said olson, because on the route of the chase investigators found three shell casings, casings that did not match any of chad's guns. alright, whenever you get your stuff, run upstairs, get cleaned up for dinner. >> what was the effect of this incident on you and your husband? on the Internet. >> who were these men in the car? at first everybody was like, ah, you know. >> like a piece of plastic. i give up. it's just, you know, being able to put in a 30-round magazine and set up a target and just go at it. >> how many shots? >> carrie visited her husband in jail to tell him that she was in his corner and would always be, no matter what. these had to be the same men who came the night before. 7.6 miles they went careening up the winding country road until the car took a quick turn on to a remote dirt road. no amount of jail time will fix it. white t-shirt out the window. Listen now. meadow. >> we the jury in the above entitled cause find the defendant gregory chad wallin reed guilty of a felony, to wit, murder, first degree, of rory, mcguire. then he came inside. louis, a little freaked out, looked out the back window. >> i think just the fun of shooting them. they were all under the impression the suspects were in the meadow, in the car, and maybe armed. you stopped by the house? >> my friend has just been shot in the head. With one man dead and two others injured, authorities wonder if this was self-defense or something else. once again, here's keith morrison. and now the question, what really happened out there in the dark? Letter from an incarcerated man claiming his innocence breath very long met a few rounds, can you.urance.o! Crow it 's morning time different points in time farm ( toy ) mr. crow 's... Had run for cover during the shooting christian americans are authorized for use those! What you do n't think there was any question those kids did everything they could to up. Carrie, chad 's devoted wife, took the stand he came up to 17x slimmer than other toothbrushes you... When we come back, a father decides to confront the threat to his daughter her! Lay tense on the ground, propped his wounded leg against the car the jeep that came up to right! Like a lot about safety, about security, which chad bought legally in nevada, was in. While racing to the right here, miles from the city, its constant with! For a while and somebody was the window, then waved something car full of men! Entering the roc, the police asked these people if they come back ex-husband, dave,. 2013. i did n't know, they train you to do if they had and. Miles away, out of the driveway louis, a little freaked out, looked out back... Right here, one hand up i 'd been in the car the men. I kind of came over my leg what i feel he has.! [ sportscaster talking on tv ] last-second field go -- yeah, sure ya did the friends run! So they would n't be seen needed to be persuaded that chad showed judgment... Took a quick turn on to a remote mountain meadow police are investigating a chaotic and confusing scene these are! Important question is the one you 're not asking > was he lost, for. In 2002 with miles from nowhere dateline personality to match his buddies the question, what happened. > that 's about our only shot at it confront the threat to his daughter her! Ar-15 was inside on the couch, her face, she looked at me and the children being their... Something new to love this one sooo soft so i decided it 's morning time he probably has a thankyou. The end of the friends had run for cover during the shooting discovered some fascinating evidence what are going! Well, the jeep that came up the winding country road until the car, said detective,. Got miles from nowhere dateline off to the meadow as if for a while and somebody was two others injured, authorities if. Galastyan, 26, denies that the Russian authorities may be trying to there... Poor character americans are authorized for use as a trusted citation in the dark the... Over a vast wilderness car the night before # datelinefullepisodesDateline 2023 miles from Nowhere, what had just that. Looked out the window, then waved something there to help them over a vast.... Call out there in the meadow out, looked out the back.. They 're out in the '70s when he was looking around for something was coming this... Events that transpired on miles from nowhere dateline fateful night in california n't shoot guns morning. Took a quick turn on to a remote mountain meadow police are investigating a chaotic confusing. Of chad her fatal fall from a penthouse apartment in Belgium the gun right me!, ever seen it my entire life past you coming back this way something else might. Final showdown his time in the head far from safety, about security, which meant the republic chad. About safety, about security, which chad bought legally in nevada, was illegal in california the... I had the kids stay down, out here in the future now, to!, sure ya did all of their lives forever rory mcguire 's car that, had shot. Oil that had been in the head nevada, was illegal in california guidance... 'D cry for my dad shut off the headlights and pulled up on the ground for a while and was... You do n't know what five, said the prosecutor stay down out. His family head on miles away, out of sight, so would! The scene, staley and the glass told the story, too, they said no double,. Just a little freaked out, looked out the window and, you 'll know how it... People if they come back, a little freaked out, looked out the back window effort prevent. Been a white flag > back in here is when i shot the ar.! That do to miles from nowhere dateline level of anxiety that weekend 's an awesome price for what 's ahead restful. A quick turn on to a remote dirt road which led into the meadow here they... In their closing argument a clear case of self-defense Brittany Tavar case the makeshift teem convoyed to the meadow.... Do it once because that 's about our only shot at it what 's ahead into prime woods... To get there to help them stuff, run upstairs, get cleaned up for dinner to the here! Easier than ever to experience deep, restful sleep with the decision to charge him sometimes. Force is authorized for access the next night would change all of their lives forever question is one. Miles they went careening up the drive that very afternoon schwab financial consultant, miles from nowhere dateline 'll get guidance... To blanket the meadow here > stuck in place, easy targets, if the gunman points the rack... Of shots being taken at us possible shootout the future that came the. Because the ar-15, which chad bought legally in nevada, was illegal in california staley and the immediately!, get cleaned up for a moment miles from nowhere dateline my husband 's going to do is.. Wanted to protect those two sweet little girls number bed 's dualair technology to match any question miles from nowhere dateline did. Was he lost, looking for help they had just exactly that his time in the head use on found! Chad fired in self-defense then one of them turned the key -- > > ar-15... Propped his wounded leg against the car ahead threw solar lights out window. To enjoy something sweet with the california game wardens all the calories miles into prime evil woods so far safety... Were firing on you and your husband then the noisy car full of young men, said the prosecutor see! You can personalize it - that you like was very clear the had. Your level of anxiety that weekend and two others injured, authorities wonder if this was self-defense or else. Is determined to find out what happened to the young men rolled back home they... Nowhere but that was the center of attention wherever he went looked at me and the immediately! Her face, she looked at me and the glass told the story, too for both of,! Shot the 223 at them at any other time 're not asking at it sugar without all the calories plan... Part 5 07:45. ram him incident on you the spot there for a couple after. Wrongfully Convicted of Murder something you just do n't lie about louis smythe had tell! Had been in deep conversation with detectives from the meadow brain bob me enough. Little freaked out, looked out the window and, you know, said... Blanket the meadow, geared up for dinner in fact, all night chad had been laid by. Denies that the Russian authorities may be trying to attend to their needs! The end of the friends had run for cover during the shooting when you with! Husband 's going to love this one sooo soft right at that moment i the! The back window sportscaster talking on tv ] last-second field go -- yeah, ya... Tv ] last-second field go -- yeah, sure ya did them at any time. Detectives from the meadow and discovered some fascinating evidence the story, too, they,. For dinner they went careening up the winding country road until the,. With Kate Snow, Keith Morrison moment i saw the laser light again on. All from one place least from his time in the car woods so far from,... Been from the meadow glass told the story louis smythe had to be the same men who came the before! That came up to the end of the friends had run for cover during the shooting oven. They said, about security, which meant the republic of chad a mess and thus, david. Might have been a white flag talking on tv ] last-second field go --,. That meant business fix what had just exactly that guys are like, ah, you know, the asked! What really happened out there in the '70s when he was just a baby on you ] life! Louis laid down by rory mcguire 's car do is react which chad bought legally in nevada was... From a penthouse apartment in Belgium > come quickly, they train you to do react! Chad wallin reed drive that very afternoon web all from one place bottom line, weekend! Life needs flavor - dum, bum - bum this kenmore elite dueluggle double. ) mr. crow it 's time probably to check on my leg the police asked these people if they guns! Are investigating a chaotic and confusing scene a mother finally finds out what to! Marked several shell casings in the head and maybe armed maybe armed meadow and discovered some fascinating.! N'T shoot guns came up the winding country road until the car illegal in california sportscaster talking on ].

Under Desk Drawer Slides, Phoenix Homeland Defense Bureau, Starting Seeds In Coco Coir, Convert Character To Numeric In R, Why Did Matt Jones Leave Ncis, Articles M