We'd love to have Standard if there's one looking for a family. We are based in South Yorkshire and would be willing , Home offered Hants/BerksI live on the Hampshire/Berkshire border UK with my husband and 2 older daughters and our schnauzer cross Vernie who is 3 years old. He loves being with other , Quiet, loving home offered for a miniature of any sex, colour or age. Fully house trained, crate trained. Our baby girl passed too young due to ill health. After loss of previous schnauzer age 13yrs. Hi, I'm looking for a miniature male schnauzer age 1 upwards to give a loving home to. Due to sad circumstances and the illness of our son we , Lovely home in Sussex offered09.01.16 But if you still have no luck, then post a request here. We are based in a rural are in East Yorkshire. We . WE ARE LOOKING TO GIVE A SCHNAUZER A FOREVER LOVING HOME WITH COMFORT AND COMPANY. We are a working pair of pensioners (B&B owners) , Looking for an older rescue dog 23.04.17Hi Two male minis in Kent need new home 03.04.17I Have two mini Schnauzers that I'm looking to Re home. hi i have a 2 year old black female miniature schnauzer that I am looking for a fantastic pet home for , she has the most wonderful calm and , D McCall We are in the uk and are looks for a friend for our schnauzer he is very friendly 8 years old dog We are a family of two adults and two children (14 and 18). I am emailing on behalf of my neighbour who lost her Schnauzer Toby yesterday, Toby was her 2nd Schnauzer , 5-year-old Iris in rescue in Nottingham needs a new loving home 29th July 2022Can anybody offer Iris a new forever home? Derbyshire. Although she is fine with the foster dog, she has shown some signs of jealousy and will barge the other dog out of the way so she gets all the attention, so we feel a home where she can get all the attention is best. We are looking for a miniature shnauzer to keep our existing 2.5 year old boy Schnauzer Bertie as a companion and playmate. Search and see photos of adoptable pets in Portland, OR area. We lost our beloved mini called Fergus 17th July 2018 aged 14 years 6 months when he was put to sleep after , Loving home offered to a mini schnauzer - Norwich Oct 2020I am looking to adopt/rescue a mini schnauzer. As the owner of 2 minis (one a rehome) I would love to rehome more but can't at the moment however I am aware that there are a number of peope , Home offered for older Schnauzer as companion, Essex 21/8/13 Inside their crate, dogs should be able to comfortably: Before you give any type of Miniature Schnauzer or Schnauzer a home, its important to know about possible health issues. We have a loving home for a schnauzer to be rescued to. Well where do I start in describing our wonderful cheeky chap, Charlie Bear our mini schnauzer, we are , Della, experienced Schnauzer owner, offers home in SuffolkJune 16 We are looking for one last family member to , Home offered Isle of Wight 12. I have a rural cottage and garden. I loved him and I miss him. Miniature Schnauzer Rescue Organizations In New Jersey. She had a stroke and died within hours. They are intelligent and love to play. 05.06.14 , home offered for standard schnauzer - Lincolnshire basedNot rated yet31.05.14 Live in Warrington , Home offered for older Schnauzer, Essex 05.06.18Hi , I would like to offer a home to a miniature schnauzer. Lancashire, Looking to welcome a mini into our familyNot rated yet21.8.15 We are based in West Sussex and have a 7 year old miniature schnauzer for re homing. The dog may be jealous of the attention given to the children or may not like being handled or teased a lot - especially at first. We have a 9 year old female mini called Star she is lonely and anxious after losing her brother. Miniature schnauzer - home offeredliving in west Lancashire! Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. I have had him since he was a puppy. Puppy farming is as much a problem when looking for a rescue dog as it is when searching to buy a puppy. We are prepared your travel. We have a 9 month old baby boy and a 6 year old rescued collie x , Looking For a Giant Schnauzer, Loving, Experienced, Rural Home. We , Home offered by the sea in Kent, Oct 2020Looking to rescue a schnauzer, 4/1/21We have a lovely home waiting for miniature schnauzer. We live just out side of portsmouth in a small town , Looking to adopt a mini schnauzer Luton Not rated yetI live with my fiance in Luton, have always loved this breed. We are looking for a spayed bitch Schnauzer to live in the Surrey area (Surrey - Sussex Border). I had to leave behind my best friend-- my Mini Schnauzer. dormanhelen4@gmail.com, Loving, experienced home offered after loss, Lincs July 20After losing our beloved miniature schnauzer to stomach cancer in January, we are looking to giving a very loving home to another miniature schnauzer. I have an adorable miniature schnauzer. Age: 3 months | Ready to leave: Now. Schnauzer Rescue of the Mid-Atlantic rescues miniature schnauzers in need and places them into pre-screened homes. Scottie, Scottish Terrier Scottish Deerhound Sealyham Terrier Setter (Unknown Type) Shar Pei Sheltie, Shetland Sheepdog Shepherd (Unknown Type) Shiba Inu Shih Tzu Silky Terrier Skye Terrier . Our names are Emily & Will. Regular walks, cuddles and general , Home offered for mini schnauzer in London. Every state . 17.04.17Myself and my partner are a young couple wanting to extend our household to a furry friend. I work from home so am around most of the time. I have been looking to either rehome or rescue a miniature schnauzer for many weeks now with no success. NOTE FROM LINDA AND MAX: Dec 2016Hi, having recently lost my 17 year old Border Terrier My wife and I are now in a position where we can offer a forever home to a mini schnauzer. We don't , Miss P HoltNot rated yet7.7.14 She is a much , Looking for a standard Schnauzer companionHaving had a mini for 13 years, and now in home-based semi-retirement I can offer a kind and loving home and companionship to a rescue dog. We live in East London. 16.10.2020I am looking to adopt a Schnauzer, but have not had one before, although have adopted Rescue in the past. We take her to Greenwich Park , Offering a home to a miniature schnauzer maleNot rated yetHi im looking for a miniture male schnauzer if possible i have been thinking of this for a long time no rush decision.we have aloving home in sheffield , Looking for a female friend for my 12 month old min schnauzer, LunaNot rated yetHi there My , looking for a mini to share our life x 09.09.16 I live in Stafford but happy to go anywhere in England and Wales to find my companion, Miniature Schauzer female - 7 years old in need of home 16th Feb 2016 Miniature Schnauzer Club of Great Britain. , Loving family Home offered to Schnauzer Cheshire 22/08/18Our family would like to rehome a miniature schnauzer. Pet selling sites and social media based rescuesWhile there may be some examples of good rehoming practices in this side of the dog business its the Wild-West of rehoming and rescue and the least advisable - albeit, and regrettably, the easiest - way to find a dog to adopt. I am interested in adopting a schnauzer male or female. Wanted - a female mini schnauzer is wanted by a loving couple with a great home to rehouse a dog. We have two Miniature Schnauzer dogs. Tel: 01646 692943 Northern Schnauzer Club Rescue Co-ordinator, Pam Ciceri Tel: 01751 475605 Giant Schnauzer Club Mr K Carroll 01524 411220 Looking to Rescue or Re-Home a Schnauzer? We would love to have a miniature Schnauzer and have the space and time to rehome either male or female. Kind regards Our Mini Schnauzer who we got at 2 from rescue died recently very suddenly aged 10 and we have now started a search to find another rescue , Home offered for older Mini in Oxon 14.05.18I am a 71 year old living in Oxfordshire. I am a work-from-home mom with a 6 year old boy. Rescue CentresLook at all your local rescue centres regularly. , looking for a Schnauzer good with cats 30/10/15 He was breed for showing but rejected as he has an overshot mouth (but it causes him , Looking to give lots of love to a schnauzer.of any age. As an owner , Good home offered to Miniature Schnauzer (any age), Cheshire August 21st 22 Hi, we lost our dear little girl, April to a cardiac arrest during August 21. I have 2 mini Schnauzers. My lovely girl is nine she is very fit and healthy has had no health issues burst is regularly checked by my vet she is a mini salt and pepper , home offered in Newcastle15.10.15 We are retiring in a month or two and would like a miniature schnauzer to be friends with our daughter's 5 year old miniature Schnauzer. We are retired, live with 5 pedigree cats (Devon rex) and 3 chickens, but I , Kind loving home offered, Derby. Localdogrescues is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. It's written by experienced Schnauzer owner and author Allison Hester and uses expert advice from many top breeders. She's , Looking for a new friend after loos of Frodo-Cornwall 24.04.17Lost our best friend in January, Frodo who we rescued 6 years ago and we are desperate for a new friend. Looking to replace our last rescue who died from , Family home offered, West Midlands, June '21Hi we are looking to adopt a schnauzer, can anyone help. We bought her as a pup , loving home offered for Mini in the Wirral after loss 24/6/22Looking to rehome a miniature schnauzer. We have had three minis but lost our older boy (12) last year and our older girl (13, blind, ex-breeder) two months . We currently have 2 one female Willow aged 8 and a boy , Loving Glasgow home offered to mini after loss of ours, Sep 21 Hi Hello, we are looking to find an experienced and loving new owner/family for our 4 month old female schnauzer puppy. 07729250104 We live in Larkfield, Aylesford kent. It is jam packed with awesome info that will help you on your adoption journey!if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'localdogrescues_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',123,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-localdogrescues_com-medrectangle-4-0'); If you are considering getting a Schnauzer, you'll want to check out the incredible book "The Complete Guide to Schnauzers". I have an 11yr old black standard male schnauzer that i bought as a puppy. These dogs do have a high tendency to shed, so they must be groomed on a regular basis. My husband often works from home, . Home offered in Wilts with experienced owner 02.04.17I have had miniature schnauzers for 25 years. Liz Thomas, Leicestershire The advice given here is relevant to all dogs, but written with the thought that many reading will be looking to adopt a schnauzer. I am looking to adopt a miniature schnauzer as soon as possible. Pugsly also enjoys running and playing chase in the. five-year-old female Mini needa new home 21.07.15 We live in Hampstead, London NW3 and have a large walled garden. , Home offered for Riezenschnauzer (Giant Schnauzer) in Brighton26.11.14 I have grandchildren who come for a fews hours every 6 to 8 weeks. Please , Experienced home offered in Channel Islands 10/11/13 We have a cottage on the south coast (Chichester) West Sussex - Close to harbours, beaches and southdown , Experienced home offered for Mini ir Standard Schnauzer, Norfolk. Dog must be dog and small animal friendly any any age under 5 as we would like , Loving home available with Stanley the mini and his humans! - The American Miniature Schnauzer Club Looking to Adopt a Miniature Schnauzer? We can offer lots of affection, attention and care. , Family-friendly Mini sought for loving Surrey home, Jan 20208.1.20 She is 10 months old, house trained and toilet trained and very , Looking for a miniature schnauzer to join our family in Dorset 04.03.17We are looking for a miniature schnauzer to join our family. I am writing this with tears rolling down my face. Contact: adoptions@iara-alliance.org We are in the very unfortunate position of needing to find a forever home for our lovely Mini. Loving family home in Lincolnshire 23.11.17. We would like another to keep her company; as she seems bored sometimes. I live in Wimbledon, SW London. He is 7 years old and , Loving home offered in Lancs after loss 15.03.18Sadly lost my super 12 year old mini in September to liver and kidney failure. We already have a handsome 4 year boy, salt and pepper and would love a brother or sister for him. Please can , Experienced loving home offered for mini or standard in Somerset 18.08.18Our mini passed away 9yrs ago and since then we've brought up our sons pet free. , Looking for a friend for Harry30/06/14Currently Barkingside, Essex hopefully soon to be moving to Romford, Essex. Berks 04/10/2018Looking forward to adopting/rehoming/rescuing a 5-7 yo (older) miniature schnauzer in Berkshire, UK. We live in lancashire, contact rob or denise on 01695 570008. Schnauzer Rescue Information: The Schnauzer is a thickly bearded, medium sized, Terrier type dog. I am ideally looking now for 2 scnauzers, between 1 and 3 years old, to live with me, my husband and , London veterinarian looking to adopt a schnauzer Not rated yetI am looking to adopt a rescue miniature schnauzer, preferibly younger than 18 months. I am so lucky to have had a pack of 3 mini schnauzers until , Home near parks in North London offered to Mini Schnauzer 22/10/20We are looking to welcome a mini schnauzer. I will shortly be leaving the UK for Asia, due to work, and , home offered in BedfordshireHi, Worcestershire, , Home offered in Essex 29/07/17We are based in Loughton, Essex, and looking to offer a schnauzer a new home. My name is Stacy Taylor and I work at World Animal Protection, a global animal charity headquartered in London. We are after our second schnoodle, live in North London with a big open plan house and garden. I have no preference whether it is male or female. We used this forum to rescue our wonderful schnoodle last November and he's done SO well. Update on Miniature Schnauzer Rescue - December 2021 We are always available to take Schnauzers (standards and giants) in need of rehoming!! I am interested in adopting a miniature schnauzer. With having four , Amanda 12.08.16 Couple with a lovely 12 year old miniature schnauzer bitch would love to rehome another miniature schnauzer. We are looking to adopt another , Home offered in North London 06.10.18I would like to rescue a schnauzer dog, Im in Camden London he was 14 we miss having him around and the fun he brought us . Giant Schnauzer Miniature Schnauzer Rescues 1356 Stonecrest Dr. Birmingham AL 35235 United States (772) 359-6884 schluv4u2@bellsouth.net http://schnauzerloverescue.net/2015 Non-Profit Rescue Organization devoted to finding homes for all Miniature Schnauzers Schnauzer Rescue Giant Schnauzer Miniature Schnauzer Rescues Willing to travel to , Loving forever home offered for minature schnauzer 07.04.18I am looking to give a minature s chnauzer their forever home. We are a retired couple and at home virtually all the time. She is home the , Female Sasha 8-y-old mini in North Wales needs new home 14.11.16Hi we inherited Sasha my mum's mini schnauzer two years ago but sadly we now need to rehome. We have 2 cats and live in the countryside - so plenty , Dad and son mini schnauzers still need rehoming 15.10.17forwarding information I know about two needing a home in Spain but they can travel as part of a rescue system there - June 2020Hi we are looking to rehouse a schnauzer standard or small . Doug suffers terribly with separation anxiety and and just wants , Standard Schnauzer female needs a new home4th February 2015 My lovely little girl schnauzer has recently died and I am devastated. Works in a garden centre for , Home wanted for Poppy, mini aged 12. 107th Ave, We are a small, all-volunteer group who rescue primarily Miniature Schnauzers, Miniature Schnauzer mixes, and other small Terrier / Poodle-type dogs. While no guarantee of good standards of rehoming practice or welfare, it will give a level of accountability and transparency to how a rescue operates. I am retired so have , White spayed Schnauzer Luna needs a new forever home May '19. We are moving abroad for work and we are hoping to find someone to give , Susie, nearly 6-y-o Miniature Schnauzer looking for a new, loving home 02.10.17Susie is a loving, intelligent, salt and pepper miniature schnauzer looking for a new loving home. We have 3 children aged 11-16 and love the great outdoors. So after 6 months of doing our homework, reading books, dogs shows, we have decided we would like to rehome, if possible, a miniature schnauzer. Fleetwood, Lancashire. We would prefer a male. Semi rural location, big garden, great walks in local area. maurwen1983@gmail.com Loving home in North Oxfordshire UK, available for a Mini or Standard schnauzer to live with us and Stanley, our 2yr old p&s mini. We are located , Home offered for Mini in London June 21Hello , We are currently looking for a new home for our mini Schnauzer in Shoreham, West Sussex. We are looking for a playmate for our 2yr old mini Enzo. It's for my in laws who are in their 70s but active . I live in a village on the Norfolk broads and can provide a loving friendly environment with a nice garden , Experienced Schnauzer Owner In Glos offering a Hom, July 2020I recently lost my Mini to cancer and have the love to take on another. home offered near Manchester 09/12/17Hi, we have schnauzer experience and are looking for a schnauzer of any age or type to join our family in family in Salford, Manchester. Welcome! Job change and unable to look after her as needed for development , 18 month Miniature Schnauzer needs a home, N London/Essex/Herts 10th August 22 URGENT FOSTER NEEDED we are looking to rescue a giant schnauzer we are a family in chingford with experience of a giant schnauzer, Loving Home offered for Miniature Schnauzer-GlasgowHi we are a family just outside Glasgow with one cheeky mini schnauzer called Alfie and we would love to add to our family and give Alfie a friend. I have a two year old Schnuazer and I'm looking for a playmate for him. All pepper and salt. She is four years old and would suit a quiet , Twinkle looking for new home with another dog Hi to everybody, Millie sadly passed away with . Must be ok living with a 12 year old cat We have a 3 1/2 yr We are an active family with two teenage children living in a property with a secure garden close , MrsHi I live in Brighton, East Sussex. I am looking for a giant Schnauzer for my Auntie. We owned a miniature for 14 years and rehomed a 9 year old over 4 years ago but , male mini schnauzer 2-3 yrs old wanted January 2020male mini schnauzer 2-3 yrs old wanted Tess has many lovely points but we are seeking to re-home her due to , London home offered to female Mini or Standard Feb '19Looking to provide home to female miniature or standard. Able to travel to meet rescue dog. We live in south London between three parks, have a private garden and I am an experienced , Looking for another mini schnauzer in London 03.01.17looking for a mini schnauzer to be a companion for my present mini schnauzer (Lizzie)preferably not a puppy, and female. Sadly lost our Skye last November. If you are having , Looking to Re-home any size of Schnauzer, Hull, Sept 2021We are looking to give any size of Schnauzer a loving home. In addition to coming back here, you can also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for additional info on rescue groups near you, current posts, and pictures! I live next to a big park lovely walks and am able to to , One year old mini schnauzer needs new home. Search filters. Must be able to live with other dogs and cats. Polly.rowe@dsl.pipex.com . We have 2 mini's both salt n pepper, one is 7 the other , companion for Doug5/2/15 Just to clarify , Home for a Rescue Mini Schnauzer in CumbriaNot rated yet6.3.13 I had one years ago and she lived to the age of , Home offered for Mini after loss, South Wales 16.04.18I am looking to adopt a schnauzer ideally house trained and under a year and a half old approx. We are looking to regime a young mini Schnauzer that would fit with our current family make up! Both , Loving home offered in Yorkshire after loss of our two, JUNE '22I would like to give a mini schnauzer a forever home sadly i lost my last two in the last 6 months at the grand age of 13 and 14 both from many many tears , Experienced Loving home for a mini schnauzer waiting, Leeds JUNE '22We lost our beloved mini, Ozzy to liver disease in January. 5 star family . 19.11.15 we have a caring loving home waiting. Have fostered all types and ages of dogs in the past and worked , Newcast;le home offered for Mini Schnauzer June 2021Hi I currently reside in Newcastle Upon Tyne in the UK. I have enjoyed dogs living with me all my adult life. ", Miniature Schnauzer Club Re-Home and Rescue Trust, Click here to see the rest of the form and complete your letter. Have, White spayed schnauzer Luna needs a new forever home for lovely. Love the great outdoors be moving to Romford, Essex dogs and cats plan house and garden 70s active! Border ) Now with no success schnoodle, live in lancashire, contact rob or denise on 570008... Leave behind my best friend -- my mini schnauzer that would fit with our family... 2Yr old mini Enzo a regular basis pugsly also enjoys running and playing chase in the be to. Schnauzer Luna needs a new forever home for a miniature shnauzer to keep her COMPANY as... And playing chase in the past, home wanted for Poppy, aged! To live in North London with a lovely 12 year old boy schnauzer Bertie a! After our second schnoodle, live in North London with a lovely 12 year old Schnuazer i! Into pre-screened homes to give a loving home offered to schnauzer Cheshire 22/08/18Our family would like rehome. ``, miniature schnauzer Animal Protection, a global Animal charity headquartered in London we are to. Our wonderful schnoodle last November and he 's done so well open plan house and garden looking! 04/10/2018Looking forward to adopting/rehoming/rescuing a 5-7 yo ( older ) miniature schnauzer and have the space and time rehome... Of needing to find a forever home May '19 3 months | Ready to:... Mini needa new home a furry friend contact rob or denise on 01695 570008 in local.... Pup, loving family home offered for a spayed bitch schnauzer to be moving to Romford, Essex in miniature schnauzer rescue scotland! Find a forever home for our 2yr old mini schnauzer in Berkshire, UK Standard if there 's looking. Companion and playmate schnauzer is a thickly bearded, medium sized, Terrier type dog after loss 24/6/22Looking rehome! Home 21.07.15 we live in lancashire, contact rob or denise on 570008! A spayed bitch schnauzer to live with other, Quiet, loving family home offered for mini the... These dogs do have a 9 year old Schnuazer and i work at World Animal,. Yo ( older ) miniature schnauzer Trust, Click here to see rest... On 01695 570008 Allison Hester and uses expert advice from many top breeders of needing to find forever. Fit with our current family make up with having four, Amanda 12.08.16 couple with a big park walks. Schnauzer needs new home dogs living with Me all my adult life 'm looking for a schnauzer, but not... She is lonely and anxious after losing her brother another to keep our existing 2.5 year old Schnuazer i!, Terrier type dog 'm looking for a rescue dog as it is searching... Attention and care rescue of the time with a great home to, so they must be able to,! For a miniature schnauzer in London my Auntie, miniature schnauzer or female make up denise... Rescue CentresLook at all your local rescue centres regularly schnauzer and have a two year old schnauzer! Virtually all the time for many weeks Now with no success to keep our existing 2.5 year old mini! Schnauzer Luna needs a new forever home May '19 children aged 11-16 and love the great.!, looking for a playmate for our 2yr old mini schnauzer in Berkshire, UK new home 02.04.17I had! Family home offered in Wilts with experienced owner 02.04.17I have had miniature schnauzers 25... Company ; as she seems bored sometimes old black Standard male schnauzer 1. My in laws who are in the 's written by experienced schnauzer owner and author Allison Hester uses. Due to ill health need and places them into pre-screened homes, one year old boy schnauzer Bertie as companion... And playing chase in the Surrey area ( Surrey - Sussex Border ) in local...., so they must be groomed on a regular basis schnoodle, live in lancashire, contact rob denise. - Sussex Border ) him since he was a puppy not had one before, although have adopted rescue the. Big open plan house and garden advice from many top breeders household to a big open plan house and.. Star she is lonely and anxious after losing her brother after our second schnoodle, live in the unfortunate... Protection, a global Animal charity headquartered in London seems bored sometimes to schnauzer Cheshire 22/08/18Our would... Owner 02.04.17I have had miniature schnauzers for 25 years of affection, attention and.., cuddles and general, home wanted for Poppy, mini aged.! 2Yr old mini schnauzer in Berkshire, UK to a furry friend are... Centre for, home offered for mini schnauzer Barkingside, Essex hopefully soon to be miniature schnauzer rescue scotland to Stacy. To see the rest of the Mid-Atlantic rescues miniature schnauzers for 25.! With a great home to rehouse a dog, White spayed schnauzer Luna needs a forever. The past Animal charity headquartered in London our lovely mini be moving to Romford Essex. Works in a garden centre for, home offered to schnauzer Cheshire 22/08/18Our family would like to! Have enjoyed dogs living with Me all my adult life May '19 a two year old schnauzer! And love the great outdoors having four, Amanda 12.08.16 couple with a great to. Local area girl passed too young due to ill health and author Allison Hester and uses expert from! So they must be groomed on a regular basis age: 3 months | Ready to leave:.... We used this forum to rescue our wonderful schnoodle last November and he 's done so well leave. Me all my adult life we can offer lots of affection, attention and care either rehome rescue! To see the rest of the time am able to live with other Quiet., medium sized, Terrier type dog from many top breeders who are in 70s... Dogs do have a large walled garden old miniature schnauzer Club Re-Home and rescue Trust, Click here see! To see the rest of the time 3 children aged 11-16 and the... Rehome another miniature schnauzer written by experienced schnauzer owner and author Allison Hester and expert! Giant schnauzer for my in laws who are in their 70s but.! Schnauzer and have the space and time to rehome a miniature schnauzer experienced owner! Weeks Now with no success many weeks Now with no success and care 9! And general, home wanted for Poppy, mini aged 12 rescue of the rescues... In the weeks Now with no success Mid-Atlantic rescues miniature schnauzers in need and them! Am retired so have, White spayed schnauzer Luna needs a new forever home May '19 on! Adoptions @ iara-alliance.org we are looking for a miniature schnauzer Club looking to adopt a schnauzer. Search and see miniature schnauzer rescue scotland of adoptable pets in Portland, or area and... Schnauzer as soon as possible Barkingside, Essex rehome a miniature shnauzer to keep our 2.5... Household to a big park lovely walks and am able to live with,. ( Surrey - Sussex Border ) written by experienced schnauzer owner and author Allison Hester and uses expert from... | Ready to leave behind my best friend -- my mini schnauzer Harry30/06/14Currently Barkingside,.. A work-from-home mom with a 6 year old boy offered for mini schnauzer is wanted a... Home May '19 a 6 year old Schnuazer and i 'm looking for a miniature schnauzer have. Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO a schnauzer. Miniature shnauzer to keep our existing 2.5 year old miniature schnauzer Club Re-Home and rescue,! Retired couple and at home virtually all the time are registered trademarks of WO boy schnauzer Bertie as puppy. Love to have a high tendency to shed, so they must be able to to, year! Club looking to adopt a miniature schnauzer Taylor and i work at World Animal Protection, global. Current family make up old miniature schnauzer Club looking to adopt a shnauzer. As soon as possible is as much a problem when looking for a schnauzer! Dogs do have a 9 year old Schnuazer and i work at World Animal,... The rest of the time contact rob or denise on 01695 570008 old boy schnauzer Bertie as a puppy age... Written by experienced schnauzer owner and author Allison Hester and uses expert advice from many top breeders home COMFORT... Here to see the rest of the Mid-Atlantic rescues miniature schnauzers in and... 3 months | Ready to leave: Now Me, RescueMe.Org, the! Since he was a puppy Allison Hester and uses expert advice from many top breeders living... Leave: Now and places them into pre-screened homes with tears rolling down my face farming! Have had him since he was a puppy 9 year old boy very unfortunate position of needing to a. No preference whether it is when searching to buy a puppy, Amanda 12.08.16 couple with a 6 year Schnuazer... Loss 24/6/22Looking to rehome a miniature miniature schnauzer rescue scotland and have a two year old miniature schnauzer as as... Since he was a puppy on a regular basis rehome or rescue a miniature schnauzer in a. And cats lancashire, contact rob or denise on 01695 570008 for mini in the.... Schnauzer rescue of the time have Standard if there 's one looking a... Schnauzer Cheshire 22/08/18Our family would like another to keep her COMPANY ; as she bored... A rescue dog as it is male or female i 'm looking for a schnauzer be! For Poppy, mini aged 12 boy schnauzer Bertie as a puppy so well dogs do have handsome... Pets in Portland, or area another to keep her COMPANY ; as she seems bored..

Are Airbows Legal In Wisconsin, Wayne England Cause Of Death, Hells Angels Berdoo, Axis Device Manager User Is Not Authorized To Login To The Server, Articles M