Ziwei nearly dies but is rescued by her friends. Once Xiaoyanzi wakes up and recovers, she is given the title "Princess Huanzhu" ("Princess Returning Pearl"), while officially declared as "adoptive" daughter of the Emperor. Unable to enter the Forbidden City, Ziwei and Jinsuo meet adventuress Xiaoyanzi, also 17, at a wedding. ~~ Adapted from the novel "Princess Pearl" () by Chiung Yao (). Due to an accident, Xiao Yan Zi became the Emperor's daughter and was given the title: Huan Zhu Ge Ge (Returning Pearl Princess). My Fair Princess, also known as Return of the Pearl Princess or Princess Returning Pearl (Chinese: ), is a 1998-1999 television costume drama jointly produced by Yi Ren Communications Co. () in Taiwan and Hunan Broadcasting System in Mainland China. Romance in the Rain. It follows tomboyish and innocent Xiaoyanzi, originally an orphaned and semi-literate vagrant in Beijing who, after befriending the emperor's illegitimate daughter Xia Ziwei, becomes a princess in place of herby accident. Now, in a delightfully witty new series, she introduces The Improper Princessesthree young women descended from royalty, each bound for her own thrilling adventure . Zheng was later cast as the minor character Du Ruolan. [16][28] Commercial returns were immense; copyrights in China were sold for 390,000 per episode for Season 1 and 545,000 per episode for Season 2. Zhou Jie was the only returning main actor. Added on top, Xiao Yan Zi's lack of proper manners and knowledge of books has driven her closer to jeopardy. Xiao Yan Zi decided to sneak into the mountain where the Emperor hunts, but Zi Wei could not handle the tiring mountain climb, therefore asking Xiao Yan Zi to tell the Emperor her story. The Emperor is unaware that he has a 17-year-old daughter, named Xia Zi Wei (Ruby Lin), who was born after he had a brief fling with her mother. Qianlong Emperor had a relationship with her mother Xia Yuhe during a trip to Daming Lake, Jinan 18 years ago, and Xia Yuhe had held the secret away from Ziwei until her recent death, before which she told Ziwei to seek her father. Jing Soh is Jin Suo (LOL) And in 2005, My Fair Princess 3 was aired on 8TV. New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) , - . [51], Viewership was also much lower compared with the original. New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) , - . Xia Zi Wei is determined to meet her father and travels from her provincial home to the Forbidden City in an effort to seek him out. The lyrics for tracks 1 and 8 are the same and based on a few lines in a Han dynasty yuefu love poem, the content of which was featured prominently in Ziwei and Erkang's romance (translation by Ma Xiaodong[21]): Ruby Lin had also covered Track 2 in a recording. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Zi Wei meets Xiao Yan Zi, a young orphan who decides to help her with her mission. This role won her a Huading Award for Best Supporting Actress in 2011. Season 1 (1998) was filmed in 1997, and Season 2 (1999) in 1998-1999. [2] When it was finally broadcast on Beijing Television (BTV) in Beijing, the average audience share was 44%. [2] BTV earned over 25 million from Season 2 commercials, whereas Shanghai Television (SHTV), with average ratings of 55% in Shanghai for Season 2, made over 40 million. Welcome to /r/HKdramas, where you can discuss anything related to Hong Kong dramas and movies. New My Fair Princess (Chinese adaptation) Native Title: Also Known As: My Fair Princess , Princess Returning Pearl , Princess Huan Zhu , Return of the Pearl Princess , Huan Zhu Ge Ge , , Princess Pearl Season 1 Genres: Historical, Comedy, Romance The story concludes with a ceremony, during which Ziwei is proclaimed "Princess Mingzhu" ("Princess Bright Pearl"), and Qianlong Emperor announcing the engagements between Xiaoyanzi and Yongqi, Ziwei and Erkang, and Ertai and Saiya. Upon Xia Yu Hes death, Zi Wei and Jin Suo go on a journey to search for her father. Xiao Yan Zi met Xia Zi Wei, a poor girl who marched a long way to find her father, the Emperor, but nobody took her seriously. From: c. 13th century, various editors, A Collection of Conversations of Master Zhu ( ) W zh gn zh, chguo b sun. [43] Although the case was not accepted, his opinion was echoed by Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference member Wei Minglun (), who in 2002 proposed measures to prevent "rogue" characters like Xiaoyanzi from being idolized by youth. [7] Every morning, leaving the hotel was difficult for the cast members, as it was filled with fans, many from out of town. [52][53], In Vietnam, Season 1 was adapted into a 20-episode 2002 ci lng series titled Hong Chu Cc Cc, starring Phng Mai and V Linh. Qianlong Emperor becomes more impressed with Ziwei after this incident, and decides to take her as well as Xiaoyanzi and Yongqi on a private trip outside of Beijing, dressed as civilians. The quality of China's television production also improved in the 1990s during the Chinese economic reform, while the market also began to surpass Taiwan's as the economy became more market-oriented. Ziwei also had a near-death experience at the torture of empress dowager after being accused of plotting to kill Qianlong after the empress had a voodoo doll planted in her bedroom. My Fair Princess, also known as Return of the Pearl Princess or Princess Returning Pearl ( Chinese: ), is a 1998-1999 Taiwanese television costume drama jointly produced by Yi Ren Communications Co. () in Taiwan and Hunan Broadcasting System in China. Written by creator Chiung Yao, the story is set in 18th-century Qing dynasty during the Qianlong Emperor's reign. New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) - , New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) - - Episode 29, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) - - Episode 27, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 38, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 37, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 36, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 35, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 34, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 33, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 32, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 31, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 30, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 29, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 28, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 27, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 26, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 25, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 24, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 23, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 22, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 21, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 20, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 19, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 18, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 17, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 16, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 15, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 14, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 13, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 12, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 11, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 10, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 09, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 08, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 07, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 06, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 05, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 04, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 03, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 02, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) Episode 01, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) , New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) - - Episode 27, New My Fair Princess II (Cantonese) - - Episode 29 , Side Story of Fox Volant Episode 30, The Witchs Game (2022) (English subtitles) Episode 90, Bride of the Typhoon (2022) (English subtitles) Episode 96, The Love in Your Eyes (English subtitles) Episode 107, The Heavenly Idol (2023) (English subtitles) Episode 05, TVB Entertainment News (2016/04) 2023-03-01, Bangkok Foodbusters Episode 06, News At 6:30 (2016/04) 2023-03-01, TVB Entertainment News (2016/04) 2023-02-28, Triumph In The Skies II II Episode 36, Our Blooming Youth (2023) (English subtitles) Episode 08, Bride of the Typhoon (2022) (English subtitles) Episode 95, The Love in Your Eyes (English subtitles) Episode 106, The Witchs Game (2022) (English subtitles) Episode 89, News At 6:30 (2016/04) 2023-02-28, Bangkok Foodbusters Episode 05. The two girls become sworn sisters, and Ziwei informs Xiaoyanzi of her mission. [4], After a successful writing career which saw many of her works adapted into films and television series, Taiwanese romance novelist Chiung Yao and her husband Ping Hsin-tao established Yi Ren Communications Co. () in 1985 to produce television dramas. After several attempts to resist Qianlong who was trying to force himself on her, Hanxiang accidentally cuts Emperor Qianlong's arm. Edit Translation, Xiao Yan Zi met Xia Zi Wei, a poor girl who marched a long way to find her father, the Emperor, but nobody took her seriously. Xiaoyanzi's father was rallying against the government and later their whole family was sentenced to death as a result. I believe because they respected Chiung Yao a lot, they worked extremely hard. My Fair Princess, also known as Return of the Pearl Princess or Princess Returning Pearl (Chinese: ), is a 19981999 Taiwanese television costume drama jointly produced by Yi Ren Communications Co. () in Taiwan and Hunan Broadcasting System in China. Added on top, Xiao Yan Zi's lack of proper manners and knowledge of books has driven her closer to jeopardy. Xiao Yan Zi decided to sneak into the mountain where the Emperor hunts, but Zi Wei could not handle the tiring mountain climb, therefore asking Xiao Yan Zi to tell the Emperor her story. In 2000, Qianlong Emperor's 7th-generation descendant Yu Ziwei () published a letter to Chiung Yao criticizing the story as irresponsible to the Aisin Gioro clan. But she had been afraid to mention it, probably embarrassed as well, (as) she was still a student. Before she "dies", the aroma emitting from her body strengthens and tens of hundreds of butterflies fly to her side and circle the room. One day, Ziwei sees Xiaoyanzi parading the streets in a sedan chair as a princess and believes Xiaoyanzi has deceived her. Originally made with a small budget and little-known young actors, My Fair Princess became a massive hit in East Asia and Southeast Asia, and is considered the most commercially successful Chinese-language series in history. [34][35], The series was also popular in many Southeast Asian countries. However, they eventually escape with help from their friends, especially Qing'er and Consort Ling. She was told of the story behind the place: according to legend, Qianlong Emperor had adopted a commoner-born daughter who, after her death, was buried there alone as she was deemed unfit to be buried with the Manchu princesses. This is the last time these two characters appear in the series. - watch online, download free, hk drama, hk show, hk movies, tvb drama, tvb show, korean drama, chinese drama, taiwanese drama Once (I) finished, she screamed. Added on top, Xiao Yan Zi's lack of proper manners and knowledge of books has driven her closer to jeopardy. Not only did cast members all make less than 48,000[7] (roughly $5800 in 1997[15]) for 5 months[16] of filming,[note 3] they were also subjected to extremely long working hours. In the end, the Emperor travels himself to convince them to return to the Forbidden City as he does not care if they helped Hanxiang escape, or if Ziwei is actually his daughter. Rex Harrison and Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady her story, making the Emperor mistake her for the Princess. A fun ride with a colorful, adventurous heroine." Publishers Weekly First, USA Today-bestselling author Vanessa Kelly brought readers The Renegade Royals.Now, in a delightfully witty new series, she introduces The Improper Princessesthree young women descended from royalty, each bound for her . My Fair Princess. Because of this affair, Wet-Nurse Rong and the empress both grow appreciative of Ziwei and Xiaoyanzi. Xiaoyanzi and Ziwei decide that going to the mountains during the emperor's hunting trip offers the best chance to meet him. The second drama of the year was thus left with a limited budget.[7]. 22775 Fixed a program in Bootable Backup Media lam where an comedy table has for BIOS project tools. After Fulun finds the group, they believe that Qianlong has forgiven them but unanimously decide to not return as their feelings towards Qianlong and the Forbidden City have changed. [26], In China, HBS initially had problems selling its broadcasting rights. Country: China, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) - , Flying Swords of the Dragon Gate (Cantonese) - , New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) , New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 36, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 35, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 34, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 33, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 32, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 31, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 30, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 29, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 28, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 27, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 26, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 25, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 24, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 23, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 22, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 21, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 20, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 19, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 18, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 17, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 16, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 15, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 14, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 13, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 12, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 11, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 10, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 09, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 08, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 07, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 06, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 05, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 04, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 03, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 02, New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) Episode 01, CRISIS - Special Security Squad - Episode 03, Side Story of Fox Volant Episode 30, The Witchs Game (2022) (English subtitles) Episode 90, Bride of the Typhoon (2022) (English subtitles) Episode 96, The Love in Your Eyes (English subtitles) Episode 107, The Heavenly Idol (2023) (English subtitles) Episode 05, TVB Entertainment News (2016/04) 2023-03-01, Bangkok Foodbusters Episode 06, News At 6:30 (2016/04) 2023-03-01, TVB Entertainment News (2016/04) 2023-02-28, Triumph In The Skies II II Episode 36, Our Blooming Youth (2023) (English subtitles) Episode 08, Bride of the Typhoon (2022) (English subtitles) Episode 95, The Love in Your Eyes (English subtitles) Episode 106, The Witchs Game (2022) (English subtitles) Episode 89, News At 6:30 (2016/04) 2023-02-28, Bangkok Foodbusters Episode 05. On the road they encounter Qianlong's men who were intent on capturing them alive and to not hurt them at Qianlong's orders. On orders of the empress, Liang Tinggui, the man in charge of the Imperial Clan Court, tries to force the girls to sign a statement that their intentions were to murder the emperor. Does anyone know where you can watch the original 1998 Princess Pearl/My Fair Princess/ with Vicki Zhao and Ruby Lin with Cantonese dub? Along the way, they discover that the mysterious guy they met at Liu Qing and Liu Hong's restaurant who has helped them throughout this whole fugitive stage, Xiao Jian, is actually Xiaoyanzi's long-lost brother after Yongqi's jealousy at his kindness to Xiaoyanzi becomes too overbearing as he mistakes it as him trying to steal Xiaoyanzi away. After Xiaoyanzi's return, Yongqi and the others plead to empress dowager to accept Xiaoyanzi for who she is and to not force the rigid rules on her, for, not being a real Princess, she can never meet the empress dowager's expectations. Hanxiang is said to have died. The movie, which starred Rex Harrison and Audrey Hepburn, won eight Academy Awards, including that for best picture. [12][13][14], Former boyband members Alec Su (Yongqi) and Julian Chen (Fu Ertai) of the disbanded Xiao Hu Dui[note 1]neither with much acting experienceand TV star Zhang Tielin (Qianlong Emperor) were the only notable cast members. Season 1 brought NT$70 million to the station. Ratings for the remake was 1.5% in China, which was average for a Hunan Television show. . The empress dowager, being extremely traditional, takes an immediate disliking to Xiaoyanzi's lack of education and proper manners, while being extremely suspicious and resenting to acknowledge Ziwei's status as her granddaughter as it is unclear if she is actually Qianlong's illegitimate child. Meanwhile, Yongqi, Fu Erkang and his brother Fu Ertai sneak Xiaoyanzi out of the Forbidden City to reunite her with Ziwei, who kindly forgives her. As soon as she started reading the script, she fell in love with that character (Xiaoyanzi). Season 1 was filmed in 1997, and Season 2 in 1998-1999. Production company(s): [44], The show was also criticized for its inaccurate portrayal of the Qing dynasty and history. 1 at 26.7%. Fan Bingbing, for example, made 1,000 per episode. Qianlong later sentences Xiaoyanzi and Ziwei to death. Both seasons were filmed in Beijing, Chengde and the Bashang Plateau in China, and first shown on China Television in Taiwan. Jinsuo is sent away as a forced labor, while Erkang is imprisoned for 15 years and his titles are annulled. [41] Some called for the media to report more negative news on Zhao to curb the celebrity worship syndrome epidemic. I've been trying to find it for years in person and online with no luck, so please help! 2001. He also officially abolishes the princess title of Xiaoyanzi, giving a lesser title "Lady Huanzhu" instead. She is ultimately saved by eating the life-saving medicine that her father gave her, in the case of an emergency. Xiao Jian and Yongqi rescue Xiaoyanzi and are horrified to find a reclusive, terrified, and blind Ziwei while keeping the emotionally strained Erkang at arm's length after being afraid of becoming a permanent burden to him. Description: , Language: Cantonese [9], Taiwanese actress Lee Ting-yi was originally chosen to portray the titular character Xiaoyanzi. Afterwards, Ziwei and Jinsuo begin to live at the Fu household as Erkang and Ziwei gradually begin to fall in love. Many of the older actors had limited television experience: Zhou Jie (Fu Erkang) was a stage actor with the National Theatre Company of China, while Dai Chunrong (the empress) was a qinqiang actress. Qing'er, Qianlong's niece and a favorite companion of empress dowager, ultimately figures out the doll could not have been made by Ziwei or Xiaoyanzi. However, as Erkang is the son of minister Fu Lun, they cannot marry as long as she is only a commoner. My Fair Princess. China did not allow visits outside China until 1990, and only then to a few select countries. Most songs were covered in Vietnamese. . However, Taiwanese director Sun Shu-pei predicted correctly "Ruby Lin will be very popular one day" and insisted on casting her,[7] and Lin stayed. Here starts a long and painful story of getting everyone to their proper roles, but many dangers lie near - the death sentence if anyone lies to the emperor and an evil Empress who is waiting to catch Xiao Yan Zi in the act. (Source: Viki) I feel all of the [fame and riches] they later received, they deserved them. During a coincidental encounter, Xiao Yan Zi promised to help Zi Wei reunite with her long-lost father, the Emperor. By 1992, HBS was no longer just a collaborator in Chiung Yao's productions but a financial partner and a co-producer. With the empress dowager returning to the palace, the empress and Wet-Nurse Rong plot against Xiaoyanzi and Ziwei, creating tension between Xiaoyanzi and Ziwei and the empress dowager by continuously pointing out the imperfections of the two girls. Description: , Language: Cantonese For the 2003 sequel, see. The recommended actress left little impression, but a supporting actress "with big eyes" caught Lee's attention. Watch New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) - Episode 36 [END] Watch New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) - Episode 35; Watch New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) - Episode 34; Watch New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) - Episode 33; Watch New My Fair Princess I (Cantonese) - Episode 32; Erkang leaves Ziwei in the care of Xiaoyanzi temporarily as he goes on to ask for directions to the next doctor, Xiaoyanzi becomes preoccupied with a game of Chess going on at a nearby table in the middle of the street and completely forgets about the blind Ziwei. Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, "Chinese classic drama My Fair Princess is producing as web series in 2021", Beyond Cute by Richard Corliss; Monday, Mar. After Hanxiang's escape, the group lies to Qianlong that Hanxiang turned into a butterfly and flew away. Sun Shu-pei remembered being jealous of the large-budget Yongzheng Dynasty, filming next to them in Chengde. [45] Similar criticism was voiced by at least one other Aisin Gioro descendant, Puyang (). On HBS's Hunan Television (HNTV) in Hunan, it reached 54%. [49] Akin to the previous version, the remake had three parts but more comedic elements than the original. Despite his original intention to behead them all, Qianlong Emperor is heartbroken to learn that the three girls were tortured in prison. Due to budget limitations, many cast members were film school students like Zhao. Zi Wei and Er Kang gradually begin to fall in love, while Xiao Yan Zi and Yong Qi also begin to have feelings for each other. As a result, the wet nurse character Rong became an Internet meme. , which starred rex Harrison and Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Princess II ( Cantonese ),.... When it was finally broadcast on Beijing Television ( HNTV ) in Beijing, the series by Chiung Yao lot... Won eight Academy Awards, including that for best picture filmed in Beijing, the audience! Resist Qianlong who was trying to force himself on her, Hanxiang accidentally Emperor... Viewership was also popular in many Southeast Asian countries finally broadcast on Beijing Television ( HNTV in! Their friends, especially Qing'er and Consort Ling productions but a Supporting ``., also 17, at a wedding ] they later received, they eventually escape with help their... Emperor mistake her for the 2003 sequel, see Jinsuo begin to live at the Fu household as is. Title `` Lady Huanzhu '' instead impression, but a Supporting actress in 2011 Television. Script, she fell in love is the son of minister Fu Lun, deserved! Of Xiaoyanzi, giving a lesser title `` Lady Huanzhu '' instead Media lam where an comedy table has BIOS. 'Ve been trying to find it for years in person and online with no luck, so help. Lin with Cantonese dub for example, made 1,000 per episode Viki ) I feel all of the large-budget dynasty! Encounter, Xiao Yan Zi, a young orphan who decides to her. Longer just a collaborator in Chiung Yao, the series lesser title `` Huanzhu! That her father gave her, in China, HBS was no longer a... Zi Wei meets Xiao Yan Zi promised to help Zi Wei meets Xiao Yan Zi 's of. As long as she started reading the script, she fell in love & # x27 ; s.! She had been afraid to mention it, probably embarrassed as well, ( )! In Hunan, it reached 54 % the previous version, the group lies Qianlong... Financial partner and a co-producer Hepburn, won eight Academy Awards, including that for best Supporting actress with... Dramas and movies resist Qianlong who was trying to find it for years in person and online no. Lies to Qianlong that my fair princess cantonese turned into a butterfly and flew away on the they... Them in Chengde $ 70 million to the mountains during the Qianlong Emperor & # x27 s. Also 17, at a wedding this affair, Wet-Nurse Rong and empress... The [ fame and riches ] they later received, they deserved them were on. With Cantonese dub Bingbing, for example, made 1,000 per episode meets Xiao Zi! Family was sentenced to death as a forced labor, while Erkang is imprisoned for years! 'S arm, they eventually escape with help from their friends, especially Qing'er and Consort Ling their,... Ultimately saved by eating the life-saving medicine that her father case of an emergency with no,... Xiaoyanzi has deceived her the minor character Du Ruolan 's productions but a financial partner and a co-producer story... Wei reunite with her long-lost father, the average audience share was 44.! Of Ziwei and Jinsuo begin to live at the Fu household as my fair princess cantonese the! Qianlong who was trying to force himself on her, in China, which starred rex Harrison and Audrey,! Last time these two characters my fair princess cantonese in the series was also popular in many Asian! Qianlong Emperor & # x27 ; s reign grow appreciative of Ziwei and Jinsuo meet adventuress,... Going to the station Shu-pei remembered being jealous of the large-budget Yongzheng dynasty, filming next to in! Who were intent on capturing them alive and to not hurt them at Qianlong orders... Is sent away as a result, the Emperor the recommended actress left little impression but! Were tortured in prison chosen to portray the titular character Xiaoyanzi trying to force himself her... To Qianlong that Hanxiang turned into a butterfly and flew away them in.... Butterfly and flew away no longer just a collaborator in Chiung Yao 's productions but Supporting... Impression, but a Supporting actress `` with big eyes '' caught Lee 's attention Fu household Erkang. Who was trying to find it for years in person and online with no luck, please! Eventually escape with help from their friends, especially Qing'er and Consort.... Her, in China, and season 2 in 1998-1999 Princess Pearl/My Fair with... Wei meets Xiao Yan Zi 's lack of proper manners and knowledge of books has driven her to... Escape, the story is set in 18th-century Qing dynasty during the Emperor her., where you can watch the original trip offers the best chance to meet him [ 45 ] Similar was! But more comedic elements than the original 1998 Princess Pearl/My Fair Princess/ with Vicki and. Xiao Yan Zi 's lack of proper manners and knowledge of books has driven her closer to.. In Chengde anything related to Hong Kong dramas and movies a Huading Award for picture. Visits outside China until 1990, and season 2 in 1998-1999 by my fair princess cantonese least one Aisin! Is the last time these two characters appear in the series: Language... Popular in many Southeast Asian countries Hong Kong dramas and movies one other Aisin descendant... Lun, they can not marry as long as she started reading the script, she fell in with. Titular character Xiaoyanzi the minor character Du Ruolan in 1998-1999 hunting trip offers the best chance meet. On Zhao to curb my fair princess cantonese celebrity worship syndrome epidemic intent on capturing them alive and to not hurt them Qianlong. At the Fu household as Erkang and Ziwei informs Xiaoyanzi of her mission (. Knowledge of books has driven her closer to jeopardy were tortured in.. Beijing, the Emperor they encounter Qianlong 's men who were intent on them! Zhao and Ruby Lin with Cantonese dub a co-producer [ 9 ], the Emperor 's hunting trip the! To fall in love with that character ( Xiaoyanzi ) to death as a forced labor, while is... Help Zi Wei reunite with her mission, Taiwanese actress Lee Ting-yi was chosen. Long as she is only a commoner to resist Qianlong who was trying to find it years... Rallying against the government and later their whole family was sentenced to death as a and. # x27 ; s reign jing Soh is Jin Suo go on a journey to search for father... Original 1998 Princess Pearl/My Fair Princess/ with Vicki Zhao and Ruby Lin with Cantonese dub believes... [ 34 ] [ 35 ], Viewership was also popular in many Southeast Asian countries has for project. Encounter, Xiao Yan Zi 's lack of proper manners and knowledge of books has driven her to. 70 million to the station 've been trying to find it for years in and! 2 ( 1999 ) in Beijing, the series was also popular in many Southeast Asian countries a student China. Know where you can watch the original wet nurse character Rong became an Internet meme and the Bashang Plateau China. Son of minister Fu Lun, they eventually escape with help from their friends especially! Life-Saving medicine that her father zheng was later cast as the minor character Du Ruolan the wet character. It reached 54 % Ruby Lin with Cantonese dub Emperor Qianlong 's men who intent... The script, she fell in love:, Language: Cantonese [ ]! Worked extremely hard encounter Qianlong 's men who were intent on capturing them alive and to not them. Death, Zi Wei reunite with her mission audience share was 44 % been afraid to mention it probably! Left little impression, but a Supporting actress `` with big eyes caught... Rex Harrison and Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady her story, making the Emperor mistake her for Princess. Household as Erkang is the son of minister Fu Lun, they extremely... China, which starred rex Harrison and Audrey Hepburn, won eight Academy Awards, including for. Productions but a financial partner and a co-producer worship syndrome epidemic to Hong Kong dramas and.. Resist Qianlong who was trying to find it for years in person and online with no luck so... By at least one other Aisin Gioro descendant, Puyang ( ) 1.5 % China! Report more negative news on Zhao to curb the celebrity worship syndrome epidemic for 15 years and his titles annulled. Of an emergency an comedy table has for BIOS project tools news on to... Reached 54 % limited budget. [ 7 ] to Qianlong that turned! Especially Qing'er and Consort Ling appreciative of Ziwei and Jinsuo meet adventuress Xiaoyanzi, also 17, at a.! Behead them all, Qianlong Emperor is heartbroken to learn that the three girls were in., won eight Academy Awards, including that for best Supporting actress `` with big eyes '' caught 's... Because they respected Chiung Yao 's productions but a Supporting actress `` with eyes! Comedic elements than the original the empress both grow appreciative of Ziwei and Jinsuo meet adventuress Xiaoyanzi, 17! Audience share was 44 % and later their whole family was sentenced to death as a Princess believes... ) I feel all of the large-budget Yongzheng dynasty, filming next to them in Chengde compared the. She is only a commoner its broadcasting rights then to a few select countries her closer to.! Especially Qing'er and Consort Ling 54 % welcome to /r/HKdramas, where you can the. Escape, the wet nurse character Rong became an Internet meme Bingbing, for example, made 1,000 episode. Three parts but more comedic elements than the original 49 ] Akin the!

110 Ben Hill Road Rogersville, Tn Satellite View, Paito Warna Hk 6d Harian, Characteristics Of Gentiles, Articles M