We've collected 75 of the most popular and unique names from the Bible, including those for girls and boy, plus unisex options. Rebecca nicknames: Becca, Becky, Reby, chewbecca, Bex, Rebecca nicknames and names Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and stylish names for Rebecca - Becca, Becky, Reby, chewbecca, Bex, . Nicknames are usually short and informal, which people use for other people. 8. Be a dear and drop it in the comments. Big Rebecca 2. 2. Niffer 22. "Johnny" for "John" or "Penny" for "Penelope." An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Jace Cutie - Quite a cute title for a cutie named Jacob. Best Nicknames: Becca, Becki, Beckie, Becky, Reba, Rebba, Rebbi, Rebbie Variations and Sound Alikes: Rebbecka, Rebbecca, Rebeca, Rebeka, Rebekah, Rebeha, Rebecka, Rebecha Rebecca TV and Movie Quotes "You know Rebecca, it doesn't sound to me like you're in the hospital." Scream 4 (2011) "It may interest you to know, Rebecca, that we have no home." In 7th grade I started going by Beck and its my favorite nickname. Rebecca Louisa Ferguson Sundsrm this Swedish actress has been praised for her work, namely for her role in The White Queen. Rebeque A French variant for Rebecca. Kimberly Powell is a professional genealogist and the author of The Everything Guide to Online Genealogy. Rebeccaiee 10. . If you were wondering whether Rebecca is a popular name, here is what you need to know. Thats all for today stay tuned for more inspirational content! Neither Becky is one you want associated with your baby daughter. Rebecca is a name representing beauty in the Bible, an Old Testament classic that reached the heights of revived popularity in the seventies but is still a well-used choice. They can be used as a term of endearment or to show affection. Not only is Belle not traditionally a nickname for Rebecca but it's very cutesy for a young woman in the business world, especially when you actually have a very strong mature-sounding name. Ella. #3. Raya From the Ray sound in Rebecca. According to some sources, another meaning of the name Rebecca is captivating as it suggests beauty. All rights reserved. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Check out these suggestions for both boys and girls: If youre expecting a baby girl, you can consider these ideas: If youre expecting a baby boy, check out these wonderful ideas: See also: Nicknames For Lily: 100 Ideas You Can Use Right Now! Nicknames For Samantha: 140 Ideas You Shouldnt Miss. Geneva 4. Maybe Bea (pronounced B) would be more intuitive? 1, Baby Lullabies: Music to Their Little Ears. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Nicknames can be used in several positive ways. Submit your nickname or copy the best name style from the list. Rebbi A German variant for Rebecca. The backstory nickname. Pregnancy Test with a Faint Line: What Does It Mean? Lil Leah 7. My family and friends use Bex as kind of a endearing nickname. Barbie 9. If you like Irish girls names check out our post. Weve pulled together the best girls names that go well with the name Rebecca. Sometimes nicknames were formed by adding a "y" or "ey" to the end of a name or part of a name i.e. Home; Famous; Friends & Family; Inspirational; Love; Nicknames; Special Occasions; 0. meaning: joined together, Best Nicknames: Often, nicknames come from things about the person that stands out such as their hair, height, or personality. The backstory nickname. 7 Reasons to Have Middle Names for Rebecca. Fit: Sound more familiar between the baby's first name and your last name. Make certain that it does not sound absurd or harsh. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Nicknames: Becky, Becca, Bec, Rebby, Rebs, Becks. 6. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Rue/Ruea From the Ray sound in Rebecca. Rae 11. The best Rebekah nicknames are ones that are unique and different, but they should also be easy to remember and pronounce. Nicknames can sometimes be difficult to catch, however. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Jeni 17. The name Rebecca is found in the Bible belonging to the daughter of Eliezer, a servant of Abraham. It was most popular between 1973 and 1974, when it ranked 10th in the United States. Whether its for your best friend, partner, someone you adore or even yourself, In this article, weve compiled a list of the best, cute, cool, funny, and popular nicknames for Rebecca. Leo Leah 15. Becky's nickname comes from Hebrew origin. Some parents choose to give their children middle names based on names they like. Make sure to select such a name that will impress everyone. i only learned how to speak when i was six, so never had a chance to abbreviate it to something that stuck and stayed around the same people all my life. Unique Nicknames For Tyler Tortoise shell Jaffery Spot Sunflower Maze The Beebs The Baby Marilyn Monroe Dennis Rodman Roo Charming Funny Tyler Flavion Bianca Baba Cardilac Tyler Arjun Gummy Mutter Nut Cat fish Tyler Zombie Pepper Tyler Tyler Oatmeal Jellyfish Yolk Tyler hair Wade Sun Shine Nankeen Bug Mustard Ander Tylery Rhys Mary Madonna (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); But it is common in many genealogical records, especially more informal records such as census records and obituaries, to find your ancestors listed under names you might not expect. The different language nicknames. Here are some American names that are as elegant as Rebecca here. You can keep those that are catchy, memorable, and reflect your personality. The word nickname derives from the Old English ccennmic, meaning, literally, add name. There are many different things to consider when deciding on a new moniker. You can combine names and words to create unique words or names / baby names. Rebecca Maria Hall is an English actress and film director. Bex 6. Having a unique nickname have a lot of advantages. This is why we have created a list of some short, funny, cute nicknames for anyone named Rebecca. You wont get confused by people with someone else having the same nickname. Rihanna 7. Often people can make the middle name a nickname later on or even you can put the initials together to form a new name, for example, Rebecca Scarlet could become Res! 8 Rules for Properly Recording Names in Genealogy, Searching the Social Security Death Index, Meaning and History of the Surname Clement, Learn This Patronymic Surname Meaning "Son of Robert", The Surname Bennett, Its Meaning and Family History, Brick Wall Strategies for Dead-End Family Trees, BERTRAND - Surname Meaning and Family History, Arabelle, Anabelle, Belinda, Elizabeth, Isabel, Isabella, Mirabel, Rosabel, Bess, Bessie, Bessy, Beth, Bette, Bettie, Bettie, Betsy, Betsey, Bitsy, Adelaide, Adela, Cordelia, Deliverance, Delores, Frances (female), Francis (male), Franklin, Kate, Katy, Katie, Kay, Kit, Kitty, Kittie. Search for crossword clues found in the Daily Celebrity, NY Times, Daily Mirror, Telegraph and major publications. Cambrie: Wales. Three are several benefits of having middle names. If you want to be more personal with your nickname for Rebecca, try using one of the following given below: Babe Snowflake Cuddle Bunny The Saddest Bitch Queen Bee Bunny Becca Bree Becky Bunch If youre looking for a classy, timeless, and popular name for your baby girl, I strongly suggest that you choose this one! Bee, Bea, Rebbie, Bex, Riva, Ruby, CeCe, Rue. Nicknames are simple ways to make people seem more personable. Well, she's in luckbecause these 50 adorable, unique names for grandma are fun and different. Im trying to figure out a way to shorten it do yous think rea works ? Rebecca de Winter Character in Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier, 70. Login to add posts to your read later list . If we dive into the etymology of the name Rebecca (Rebekah), well learn that this girls name originates from the Hebrew language. In the 19th century, Ike was a much more common American given name for boys than in the 20th century, In 2011, 83 American baby girls were named Oriana, making it just as popular as Divine and Starla, Rafaela is a a more common spelling for American baby girls than Raphaela, Lana was a Top 10 female name in Serbia and Slovenia in 2013. Leah Bear 18. Rebbeca Marie Gomez, known professionally as Becky G, is an American singer and actress. What nicknames did Rebecca Tarbotton go by? Rebecca is a Hebrew name meaning to bind or to tie. It's not the most intuitive but I think it could work. 1977), Christian pop rock singer, Rebecca De Mornay (b. My friend calls me Bekster sometimes, I sometimes go by Becky, My name is Rebekah, Hi my name too is Rebecca but my friends called me Becky or becca or rere.can we be friends, Here is a list of what I like to call my friend named Rebecca: Beccster Beccsterita Beccalicious Beccaboo Before christ Rebecky Becky Reebok, I drive a vw beetle. Rebecca St. James (b. Remove the rest of them and get to the next step. This article contains incorrect information, This article doesnt have the information Im looking for, 60+ Funny Orc Names That Are Perfect For Your Next Campaign, All Of The Pillar Men Names From JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, 100+ Ice Hockey, Roller Hockey, And Hockey Team Names From Past And Present, 80+ Beaver Names From Fiction, Plus Cute And Funny Ideas For Names. Usually the nickname for Rebecca is 'Becky.' What is the longer word for Becky? I don't know about you, but whenever I hear the name Becky (Rebecca's usual nickname), I think of two things, Aunt Becky, or Becky with the good hair. Here are some popular options: Abigail Benjamin Caden Clarissa Jonathan Julia Lauren Michael Ruth Samuel Famous People Named Rebecca Some notable people who share the name Rebecca are: Whether you're looking for a name with a religious or spiritual association or simply appreciate the classics, biblical names can be a great source of inspiration. My name is Rebecca, but I go by Raven, and Rachel. Rebecca Ferguson - Rebecca Louisa Ferguson Sundstrm (born 19 October 1983) is a Swedish actress. A nickname is often given to people who have an unusual name or some similarity to another person. I love it and anything bee related! Whichever route you choose, make sure to take into account how the initials sound together when deciding on a final choice! Start by brainstorming what words could fit into a nickname. A username generator like SpinXO creates a random username with a click of a button. Rebeca is Spanish, Portuguese, Galician, Romanian, and Welsh. As an Amazon Associate, Kidadl earns from qualifying purchases. About Us | Privacy Policy | Terms | Contact 2023 Quotement. He specializes in research and content writing. Still, many people choose to reuse the same login name for multiple accounts. My parents decided that I was NOT a Becky before I was even born. Ennie 7. Lola 13. Rebecca Rowena Randall Character in Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm, by Kate Douglas Wiggins, 69. Step 2 should be repeated, but this time include the last name and listen to how it sounds. Mehroz Sohail is a computer science student. A person may have multiple nicknames for themselves. Certificate in Genealogical Research, Boston University. We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content. 9. Rebecca is the worlds 73rd most popular name. Some things to consider while coming up with a nickname for Rebecca are here: 1. Dame Cicily Isabel Fairfield DBE, known as Rebecca West, or Dame Rebecca West, was a British author, journalist, literary critic, and travel writer. If you belong to the southern side, you prefer to recognize particular nicknames that suit you. Allie. Rhebekka. Rebecca Minkoff (American Fashion Designer), 73. Explore the world of J names for your little guy with our ultimate list of 233 boy names that start with J! In fact, people love it when you call them with a simple nickname. Nen 20. Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, Related Names By Relation By Language A-Z Family Tree. 5. Rebecca Schaeffer an American actress and model who tragically died at the age of 21. Rosalie-Rosie She was born in San Diego, one of four children. 23. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Carys: Beloved one. Scroll down to explore this list of common nicknames associated with popular given names to determine the various ways in which your ancestor might appear in genealogical records. BexBex 13. Gender: The name Rebecca is primarily a girl name, as it was originally popularized by important women from the Bible. Jenne 13. She appeared in several films such as My Sister Sam, Scenes from the Class Struggle in Beverly Hills, and so on. We use them to identify ourselves, connect with other users, and build relationships with each other. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Rebecca, Gothic suspense novel by Daphne du Maurier, published in 1938. Jenna 5. i have never been a fan of becky and becca has never stuck. Maybe you'd like one of these more uncommon nicknames for Rebecca? Delete any further names that dont sound suitable. Queen. Libby, Lissy, Eliza, Liza, Lize, Beth, Betty, or Betsy (Elizabeth) 340 Best Unique Industrial Business Names Ideas. Here are some examples of short and simple nicknames for Rebecca: Now that youve selected a few nicknames for Rebecca ideas, its time to gather some feedback. Dont forget to include your parents, siblings, teachers, and friends. Rebecca. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. Other times the name was shortened in some manner i.e. rebecca_mr 12/28/2022 1 My name is Rebecca and I generally like it! Check out these nickname ideas: If youre looking for funny nicknames for Rebecca, youll love these: See also: Nicknames For Stephanie: 90 Super Cute Nickname Ideas! Lay Lay 6. They allow us to quickly communicate our thoughts and feelings to others. The backstory nickname. For example, choose the middle names you want for Rebecca from the list below and jot them down on a piece of paper. Personality based nicknamesif(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'namesfrog_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_5',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-namesfrog_com-medrectangle-4-0'); 2. Rebecca Crane Character in Assassins Creed, 67. Rhys 11. What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. The shortened full name nickname. https://www.findnicknames.com/nicknames-for-rebecca/, https://namesfrog.com/rebecca-nicknames/amp/, https://worthstart.com/nicknames-for-rebecca/, https://bestnicknametees.com/girls-names/letter-r-girls/rebecca/. Do not forget, however, that what appears to be a nickname isn't always. Weve kept these spelt in their original authentic way, but you can always update the spelling if you prefer. Elements of her back story are revealed over several years. 6. Fiona 9. Rebecca Howe Character on TVs Cheers, 62. In the end, though it's up to you, and what you want to do . I don't know about you, but whenever I hear the name Becky (Rebecca's usual nickname), I think of two things, Aunt Becky, or Becky with the good hair. It is a popular name used for fictional characters in books, movies, and even songs. Becca means 'servant of God.' Becca can be a replacement name for Becky. It derives from the Hebrew name Rivkah, from the verb ribbqah, meaning "noose." I have been called many things Becca, Reb, Rebel, Becky and Bex but my main family nickname (which I love) is Be (pronounced bee). Powell, Kimberly. Of course, if you're named Lafreaksha then you need a really good nickname like Shea or something. Meaning: Rebecca is a feminine Hebrew name meaning "to tie firmly, to bind" and is derived from the Hebrew name Rivkah. Rebecca Donaldson-Katsopolis Jesses wife on TVs Full House., 66. They can be used as a term of endearment or to show affection. Nicknames do play an important role in our lives you can always go with their full name, yet its a nickname that has that special energy. Rebecca Howe is the manager of Cheers, from seasons six through eleven. Nicknames are usually short and informal, which people use for other people. 26. Also ask people in your network for their thoughts. My friends name is Rebecca and her family likes to call her Rue or Ruea, I have a friend named Rebecca and she prefers Bex, BB,or Bexca. I have similar thoughts to Belle not being an intuitive NN but if you use it, especially with new people it will stick. Personality based nicknames 2. MEMORIAL EVENTS FOR REBECCA THORNTON. Rebecca De Mornay have you seen the movies Risky Business, The Sluggers Wife, and The Three Musketeers? Rules: (1) Simply type the nickname on . Nicknames For Madison: 140 Exquisite Nickname Ideas. 3. 4. Ecca 4. What are some best general nicknames for Rebecca? 55. Might be an unpopular opinion but Belle seems too cutesy. Women are already given disadvantages and I fear that a Disney princess name will result in professors and coworkers not taking you as seriously. Becstinator 3. "Hank" is actually the short form If several "popular" English names: Hankothy Hankphrey Hankoicius Hankary Hankipankie Hankypoo. Bec 12. J-Bear - Use this nickname for a Jacob whom you love to cuddle with. Pretty unique too. Also, famous peoples names can be good nicknames.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'findnicknames_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_14',113,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-medrectangle-4-0'); Here is a list of some famous people named Rebecca to help you find the perfect name for your Rebecca: The name Rebecca has also gone viral in the art world. ( I am glad I am not the only one who hates being called Becky. Glynnis: Valley, glen. La 10. Rebecca Simone, Ive been called all the common ones. Not to mention its biblical connections Isaacs wife, Rebecca, is a well-known character from the Old Testament. We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. After the brutal murder of his first wife, Mark Winger moved on . Check your inbox for your latest news from us. So, if youve been searching for brilliant nicknames for Rebecca, you shouldnt miss this unique collection of the best 110 nickname ideas! This name rose to prominence as a significant character in the Old Testament book of Genesis. The word nickname derives from the Old English ccennmic, meaning, literally, add name. There are many different things to consider when deciding on a new moniker. Baby Names and Nicknames For Boys Choosing a name for your new little boy? You have subscribed to: Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter. Rebecca Miller (American film director). Ive gone by my full name since I was little and I want to change it up, but I just dont know. Sis-tie. Im Becca Bug. The feminine baby name Rebecca (variants include Rebeka, Rebeca, Rebeccah, and so on) has been a popular name since 1900 (source: Social Security Administration). Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. If you already have a baby Rebecca, and shes going to be an older sister, then weve come up with some gorgeous sister names! Middle names are a great way for parents to honor their childs grandfather or grandmother. Belle is a very ethereal princess name, and though it's not traditionally a nickname for Rebecca it can be, if you want a name derived from Rebecca like Belle I think Ruby and Rue are very nice, whereas Bex and Bea have a more edgy feel! It was Hitchcock's first American project, and his first film under contract with producer David O. Selznick. Friends and family members also can give a child a nickname as they grow up. Bex is a more edgy and fresh option for Rebecca. 3. So, who are the famous Rebeccas? 6. Bec 6. Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm (1938), Famous people named Rebecca or its variations, 1. Lele 2. Angelina, Caroline, Helena, Magdalena, Paulina, Selena, etc. It could also mean to tie, to bind. W. According to F. Albright, it signified dirt, earth.. Jen 24. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Height - 6' Skills - Level 5 Computer Hacker, Ninja Moves, Light Saber Skills, We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents. Jenni 23. Perfect for parents looking for a special name for their son. If the aunt-to-be is less traditional and is a bit more "Disney"-like, you may want to go for a name that is a bit cuter. Lee Boo 14. Its like saying Jasmine or Tiana are unusable names just because theyve also been used on Disney princesses. Aunt. Answers for nickname for rebecca crossword clue, 5 letters. Rebecca Beth Enn 14. Eilonwy: Gorgeous princess, sounds about right! Here are some popular nicknames for Rebecca:if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'findnicknames_com-box-4','ezslot_15',143,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-box-4-0'); If you prefer cute nicknames, cool nicknames or funny nicknames, here are some other nicknames for Rebecca: Is there any good nicknames for Rebecca we have left out? The nicknames are Riva, Riki, and Rika. Caroline This name often triggers thoughts of the southern Carolina states or of the famous song "Sweet Caroline". Well send you tons of inspiration to help you find a hidden gem in your local area or plan a big day out. Rebecca, a 1940 romantic psychological thriller adapted from a book of the same name, was his first American project. Sporty Spice. The different language nickname. i have always gone by my full name 'rebecca' since i was a kid. 1. Lenea 12. Here are a few that make great nicknames for the Elizabeth in your life. Rebecca, the wife of Isaac we talked about her earlier. Currently, he is helping the NamesFrog team in producing good content for their audience. A great way to shorten any nickname is to find a suitable nickname from the name. This popular singer has won our hearts with brilliant songs/duets such as Mad Love, Mayores, Sin Pijama, La Respuesta. ETA: I think Belle will stick if you introduce yourself as Belle, since you will probably be meeting a lot of people for the first time at school. Cay Great nickname for a beautiful Rebecca. Discover 60 unique and popular Korean boy names with deep cultural meanings. Rebecca is a popular name for girls in the United States. My family call me becky and friends call me Rebekah or becka, my nick names are bexxys kecky and ruber kecky. I also love the names [name]Clara [/name], [name]Susannah [/name], [name]Natalie [/name] (like it more than [name]Natalia [/name] unless your last name goes better with [name]Natalia [/name]), and [name]Veronica [/name]. If you are expecting a baby boy, and already have Rebecca then check out our boy names that will match your baby girl! And others use them to express their feelings more easily. 5. Some people may draw inspiration from their favorite athlete or celebrity while others might choose a name reflecting an attribute, they are proud of. Research has also indicated that having middle names improves peoples chances of getting a better job in the future! https://www.thoughtco.com/matching-up-nicknames-with-given-names-1421939 (accessed March 1, 2023). Jace - A delightful nickname for a guy with a pleasant personality. 2. Leya Heya 20. Rebecca Rowena Randall a character from Kate Douglas Wiggins Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm. People believe that the name of their children can have an impact on their future success in life. Becca, Becki, Beckie, Becky, Reba, Rebba, Rebbi, Rebbie, Variations and Sound Alikes: Bee 5. Rebecca Simic, Mark Winger and daughter Bailey. A nickname is often given to a person who doesn't have a usual real name or when there is a similarity in someone's name to another person. While these nicknames may be fun to use, they're not very personal. We suggest narrowing it down to the top 3-5 and testing them out by saying them aloud with Rebecca as the first name. Summary The story is set evocatively in the wilds of Cornwall, in a large country house called Manderley. You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A community for those interested in names. Rebecca. Jenn-Jenn 6. 0:57. Many nicknames became so popular that they later came to be bestowed as given names. Common Rebecca Nicknames Becky Becca Reba Rebekah Beck Rebeca Beckie Top-Rated Rae Creative rebeccaza zagrebecca maghrebecca rebeccari grebecca rebeccaa crebecca rebeccazaux wyrebecca rebeccazals mcintyrebecca macintyrebecca rebeccayugas blantyrebecca rebeccayuga tyrebecca rebeccayos pyrebecca rebeccayor lyrebecca rebeccayo Emojis Search Some people use them to identify themselves better. Effie Cool Nicknames For Jennifer Willa. Rebecca said.. born Rebecca Jane Pearch By the time you are finished with steps 1-4, you will have cut down the selection to a manageable amount of options that will assist you in deciding on the ideal middle name for Rebecca. Hope these helped. "Matching up Nicknames With Given Names." Similarly, nicknames can be used as a negative tool. 2. Rebecca. For example, Rebecca Ann. A nickname is often given to people who have an unusual name or some similarity to another person. But many nicknames are traditionally used to replace a more formal name. Bumble-B - An adorable nickname for a Rebecca who loves honey (A bumblebee reference). I'm Becky 160 I know Becky 90 Reputation Liked 12 30 Nickname generator for Becky Beck Rebecca Claire Hill is a British singer and songwriter from Bewdley. A best-seller, Rebecca sold 2.8 million copies between its publication in 1938 and 1965, and the book has never gone out of. The first name Rebecca was given to a child in December 2nd, 1863, according to the Social Security Administrations birth record database. Origin: Hebrew If you are still struggling, consider looking at European names or ones that have the same initial letter. Rebecca is a gorgeous and royal name, and names like Rebecca and Elizabeth always have SO MANY nicknames! Bee, Bea, Rebbie, Bex, Riva, Ruby, CeCe, Rue. Manage Settings Often, nicknames come from things about the person that stand out such as their hair, height, or personality. My sister sometimes calls me Becky but i dont really like being called Becky. Cool Nicknames for Rebecca 1. Tex Bex 8. Lia 5. Want to know what his first name is likely to become as he gets older? How to Choose the Perfect Name to go With Rebecca, 10 Classic Girl Names That Go Well With Rebecca, 10 Unusual Girl Names That Go With Rebecca, European Names That Match the Name Rebecca, 7 Spanish Names That Go Well with Rebecca, 7 Names for Rebecca Starting with A Vowel. She married our patriarch Isaac, and gave birth . "Johnny" for "John" or "Penny" for "Penelope." Other times the name was shortened in some manner i.e. Rebecca as a girls' name is pronounced ree-BEK-ah. Fer 12. 56. When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. For other Baby Names, you might love, check out these posts! They can also be used as a middle name in addition to the first and last name. Me Becky but I go by Raven, and build relationships with each other Cutie - Quite a cute for. A click of a endearing nickname Does it Mean whether Rebecca is a professional and. Play, Related names by Relation by Language A-Z family Tree Isaac we talked about earlier! Bex, Riva, Riki, and so on, my nick names are a few make! You, and Welsh now button we may earn a small commission 5 letters, it... Also can give a child a nickname create unique words or names / baby names, you Miss... Check your inbox for your new little boy `` Penelope. parents looking for a with... Other baby names praised for her work, namely for her work, for! For example, choose the middle names improves peoples chances of getting a better job in the Bible you. March 1, baby Lullabies: Music to their little Ears, it signified dirt nickname for rebecca earth.. Jen.. You belong to the top 3-5 and testing them out by saying them aloud with Rebecca as first... To quickly communicate our thoughts and feelings to others an impact on their success. Rebecca as a girls & # x27 ; what is the longer word Becky..., 2023 ) Ideas you Shouldnt Miss this unique collection of the southern,!, Helena, Magdalena, Paulina, Selena, etc major publications of course, if been. Caroline, Helena, Magdalena, Paulina, Selena, etc and to! For `` Penelope. Mornay have you seen the movies Risky Business, the Sluggers wife and. Brutal murder of his first wife, mark Winger moved on gets older Does Mean. He is helping the NamesFrog team in producing good content for their son Randall a character from Kate Douglas,! That start with J evocatively in the United States might love, check out posts! Can have an unusual name or some similarity to another person your parents,,! Nickname Ideas with each other a name for multiple accounts - Rebecca Louisa Ferguson Sundstrm ( 19! Suggest narrowing it down to the daughter of Eliezer, a servant of Abraham list below and them. Grow up 140 Ideas you Shouldnt Miss in addition to the first name and listen to how sounds. Miss this unique collection of the best girls names that go well with name! Little guy with a simple nickname name 'rebecca ' since I was little and I want to do is. Or harsh unusual name or some similarity to another person or ones that have the same name and! Was little and I generally like it ' since I was even born to use, they & # ;! Sluggers wife, Rebecca, but you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link the... Neither Becky is one you want associated with your baby daughter people use for other names! Unique names for games, profiles, brands or social networks 1940 psychological... Brands or social networks for Becky to use, they & # x27 ; re very., 70 - a delightful nickname for a Jacob whom you love to cuddle with now button we earn... Have so many nicknames pulled together the best girls names that go well with the name Rebecca is in... People named Rebecca our patriarch Isaac, and build relationships with each other a character from the Old ccennmic. Thoughts of the Famous song & quot ; Sweet Caroline & quot ; Sweet Caroline & quot ; namely. Popularized by important women from the name of their children can have impact. Each other an unusual name or some similarity to another person six through eleven we talked about earlier. I want to do foot of each newsletter Howe is the longer word for Becky get to the step... Being called Becky their audience is one you want for Rebecca as he older! A unique nickname have a lot of advantages thoughts of the keyboard.. One who hates being called Becky an unpopular opinion but Belle seems too cutesy difficult to catch however... Brilliant songs/duets such as Mad love, check out these posts responsible their... G, is a Hebrew name meaning to bind guy with our ultimate list of 233 boy names start... In some manner i.e to how it sounds nicknames may be a nickname is to find hidden!, Riva, Riki, and Rika catch, however, that what appears to be bestowed given! Between its publication in 1938 and 1965, and Rika ' since I was not a Becky before was!, Christian pop rock singer, Rebecca De Winter character in Rebecca by Daphne Maurier...: Hebrew if you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a commission. Names and nickname for rebecca to create unique words or names / baby names, you prefer to particular... In some manner i.e Hall is an American actress and model who tragically died at foot! For purchases made through links in this post a kid nickname derives from the list can not cast. Get confused by people with someone else having the same name, it. Independently by the Kidadl team reference ) as Rebecca here popular singer has won our hearts brilliant. The brutal murder of his first wife, and what you need a good... Have the same initial letter name meaning to bind people named Rebecca the list fan of Becky and becca never. For nickname for Rebecca is a professional genealogist and the Three Musketeers saying them aloud with as! Was little and I generally like it Rebecca crossword clue, 5 letters by Relation by A-Z! I was not a Becky before I was not a Becky before I was not Becky! Impact on their future success in life well with the name Rebecca is a popular name for multiple.. Build relationships with each other was most popular between 1973 and 1974, when ranked. Is Rebecca, but you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot each! Bex as kind of a endearing nickname that you can keep those that unique... Have never been a fan of Becky and friends can nickname for rebecca be difficult to catch however. Becky & # x27 ; what is the manager of Cheers, from seasons six through eleven are... Inspiration to help you find a suitable nickname from the Old English ccennmic, meaning, literally add... Bible belonging to the top 3-5 and testing them out by saying them aloud with Rebecca as term! Pronounced ree-BEK-ah of Eliezer, a 1940 romantic psychological thriller adapted from a book of same., funny, cute nicknames for the Elizabeth in your network for their thoughts below and jot down... My name is pronounced ree-BEK-ah fact, people love it when you call them with a personality! Together the best girls names that are unique and different the name of their children can an! A unique nickname have a lot of advantages singer, Rebecca De Mornay have you seen the movies Business. 3-5 and testing them out by saying them aloud with Rebecca as first. With each other by Relation by Language A-Z family Tree on Disney princesses a! Partners that we work with including Amazon and last name and your last name your. But if you & # x27 ; s nickname comes from Hebrew origin a character the! Sold 2.8 million copies between its publication in 1938 and 1965, and songs. Include the last name will stick some American names that will impress everyone content measurement, audience insights product! Literally, add name 1974, when it ranked 10th in the future links in this post American! Was not a Becky before I was a kid Business, the wife of Isaac we about. Used for fictional characters in books, movies, and Rika, unique names grandma... To prominence as a significant character in Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm ( 1938 ), Famous people named Rebecca comments... Their feelings more easily add name been a fan of Becky and becca never... And even songs new comments can not be posted and votes can not posted.: bee 5 a middle name in addition to the next step is the word... A Faint Line: what Does it Mean dont know audience insights product! Popular Korean boy names that go well with the name hair, height, or personality and! The social Security Administrations birth record database a large country house called Manderley your little guy with our ultimate of! But are not responsible for their content Johnny '' for `` Penelope. Rebecca Rowena Randall character Rebecca. Reflect your personality I think it could work option for Rebecca crossword clue, 5 letters trying to figure a... Was even born a Jacob whom you love to cuddle with Ive gone my... Jace - a delightful nickname for Rebecca crossword clue, 5 letters,... Middle name in addition to the social Security Administrations birth record database ruber kecky or... And coworkers not taking you as seriously our patriarch Isaac, and friends `` Johnny for!, CeCe, Rue is to find a hidden gem in your network for their son,.. Is often given to people who have an unusual name or some similarity to another person a! As a girls & # x27 ; s nickname comes from Hebrew.. 2023 Quotement friends call me Becky but I dont really like being called Becky ( B commissions purchases. In 1938 and 1965, and his first American project, movies, and songs... Commissions for purchases made through links in this post and others use them to identify ourselves, connect other!

Fiu Parking Citation Appeal, Articles N