The lanes reopened just before 5:20 a.m. Wednesday. 2023 FOX Television Stations, Ohio senators introduce rail safety bill after train derailment, Supreme Court seems to favor Jersey in dispute with New York over port watchdog, Meth and puppies found inside ice cream truck in Louisiana, police say, Bobby Henon: Former Philadelphia councilmember sentenced following corruption trial, South Carolina kidnapping survivor Kara Robinson reveals tips for escaping abduction, Cheerleader competes alone at state champs after squad quits: It felt amazing, Questions remain about accused killer of Temple police officer: 'I wish I could explain it', Judge raises bail on 2 Philadelphia teens charged in traffic cone beating death of elderly man, DA: Fentanyl, heroin found in 'significant number' of THC products seized from Pennsylvania smoke shops, Delaware State Police: Man shot, killed as suspect rushes apartment and opens fire. A multi-vehicle accident on the Pennsylvania Turnpike just east of the Route 72 interchange sent one person to the hospital. According to authorities with the . Lancaster County Commissioner Ray D'Agostino said on Twitter that there was a "mass casualty" crash involving a tractor-trailer on Wednesday in Lancaster County. The traffic alerts are generally updated weekdays between 6am-9am, and. It happened around 2:05 a.m. Wednesday on the westbound lanes of I-276 near the King of Prussia Travel Plaza. . According to police, the crash happened at about 2:15 p.m. near mile marker 349 in Feasterville. PA Turnpike closed after 5 people killed, over 50 hospitalized following crash - WPXI Breaking News | 1 / 2 PA Turnpike closed after 5 people killed, over 50 PA Turnpike closed after 5. The westbound left lane was closed for about 45 minutes while the fire was put out. Shop Our Favorite February Amazon Deals Before the Sales End, The 14 Best Mineral Sunscreens of 2023, According to Pros, 14 TikTok-Famous Cleaning Products That Actually Work, According to Our Experts, 14 Best Healthier Candy Alternatives of 2023, According to Taste Tests. Eastbound lanes just east of the Downington exit have reopened after a. The westbound side was later reopened, and eastbound traffic funneled into one lane as emergency crews remained on the scene. TribLIVE's Daily and Weekly email newsletters deliver the news you want and information you need, right to your inbox. Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device. The crash happened around 9:30 a.m. Monday and involved a utility truck and a tractor-trailer at milepost 246.6 in Steelton, Dauphin County. It then traveled about 500 feet back across both lanes, coming to rest against the concrete barrier on the bridge, where it became engulfed in flames. 2023 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This station is part of Cox Media Group Television. Cpl . ALL LANES ARE NOW OPEN AT THE SCENE. The latest breaking updates, delivered straight to your email inbox. The crash occurred in the westbound . The Pennsylvania Turnpike was opened to traffic on October 1, 1940, making it "America's. / CBS Pittsburgh. House panel votes to advance bill empowering Biden to ban TikTok, NJ man had guns, ammo, fake marshal ID at airport: FBI, 'Havana syndrome' 'unlikely' caused by foreign adversary: US intel. It is an emergency communications tool that allows incident response teams to communicate with travelers stopped in roadway backups via automated phone calls or text messages. Copyright 2023 WPVI-TV. 2021 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. The eastbound lanes were closed and traffic detoured from 7:50 p.m. Tuesday to 5:30 a.m. Wednesday while workers inspected the road and bridge for damage and cleaned up the crash scene, police said. PA Turnpike Cameras | Mainline Turnpike (276/76) Reading - Colonel Howard Blvd. State police said the crash happened at mile marker 13.2, on the bridge over the Beaver River, in Big Beaver Borough shortly before 7:30 p.m. Tuesday. Due to two crashes involving 8 vehicles in Brecknock Township, Lancaster County, the Pennsylvania Turnpike will be temporarily closed westbound from Morgantown to Reading interchanges. Drivers on the Pennsylvania Turnpike were stranded in traffic for hours after a tanker full . Travel came to a complete standstill for the next several hours. Chester County officials said all lanes were briefly closed to allow a medevac helicopter to transport a patient to the Paoli Hospital. No injuries were reported. Heavy delays remain in the area. This information is for personal and individual use only. Lauren Lee. Emergency crews and a hazmat team were quickly dispatched to the crash site. PITTSBURGH, Pa. (WKBN) - Traffic is now moving on Interstate 76, the Pennsylvania Turnpike, following a crash Friday morning at Exit 28 Cranberry. Crash on I-80 eastbound between Exit 277 - PA 940/Pennsylvania Turnpike I-476 and Exit 284 - PA 115. According to 511 Pa., traffic cameras are showing extensive traffic stemming from the turnpike Tuscarora Tunnel in Franklin County along mile marker 187.4W. Live Reports by @511pastatewide. The Pennsylvania Turnpike said in a tweet that motorists who ran out of fuel during the jam could have gas brought to them by dialing *11. DONEGAL, Pa. (KDKA) - A passenger in a tractor-trailer was killed in the early morning hours of Wednesday in a tragic rollover crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. The cause of the crash is under investigation. DOWNLOAD:FOX 29 NEWS APP|FOX 29 WEATHER AUTHORITY APP, SUBSCRIBE:Good Day Digest Newsletter|FOX 29 Philly on YouTube. Another victim was brought to the hospital by ambulance. All lanes closed. According to state police, the eastbound truck was loaded with chicken eggs. Mass casualty accident on PA Turnpike westbound near mile post 292.7 involving tractor trailer into a line of vehicles. Emergency crews were called to milepost 322.6 between State Route 29 and Valley Forget around 5:30 p.m. for reports of a multi-vehicle crash on the eastbound side. For information about other travel impacts, such as reported roadway debris or disabled vehicles, visit 511PA.com. The eastbound lanes were closed and traffic detoured from 7:50 p.m. Tuesday to 5:30 a.m. Wednesday while workers inspected the road and bridge for damage and cleaned up the crash scene, police said. Emergency dispatchers say the crash occurred just before 9:30 a.m. this . Chat Report Accident. 2023 Trib Total Media | All Rights Reserved. 2023 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. The closure was . Extended closures on Pa. Turnpike and I-95 in Del. KING OF PRUSSIA, Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- One person was killed in a three-vehicle crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike in King of Prussia, Montgomery County. Bridges with a low vertical clearance restriction on a state route, which may impede passing of a legal height vehicle, have been flagged as a Low Bridge on the map. All Rights Reserved. . Events that are currently impacting PA Turnpike travel are listed below. Over a dozen people injured and over a dozen EMS units responding. FEASTERVILLE, Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- A crash involving a dump truck caused some delays on the westbound lanes of the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Bucks. Milder with a mix of clouds and sun. The Turnpike has since fully reopened to traffic. 2023, Hearst Television Inc. on behalf of WGAL-TV. By using this website, you accept the terms of our Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy, and understand your options regarding Ad Choices. According to authorities with the Turnpike, the crash occurred between Donegal and Somerset at the 91.4 eastbound mile marker. I/C Exit 286. FOX 29 Philadelphia. July 21, 2021 / 5:39 PM A multi-vehicle crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike has killed one person. Officials said the roadway was fully reopened shortly before 5 a.m. Thursday. House panel votes to advance bill empowering Biden to ban TikTok, NJ man had guns, ammo, fake marshal ID at airport: FBI, 'Havana syndrome' 'unlikely' caused by foreign adversary: US intel. Emergency dispatchers say the crash occurred just before 9:30 a.m. this morning in the east bound lanes near mile marker 267. #PittsburghTraffic #WPXI https://t.co/UyYsfsftyh pic.twitter.com/Fjxwkd6OrE. The crash happened around 5:30 p.m. on the eastbound side near mile marker 337 in Fort Washington. Learn about careers at Cox Media Group. I - 476 Turnpike Last Updated: 02/28/2023 06:54:00 PM County: Bucks County,Montgomery County Municipality: Description: Highway Construction I-476 between Lansdale and Quakertown. CLEARED: Turnpike Traffic Alert on I-476 PA Turnpike northbound between Exit 74 - US 209 and . This page contains information about incidents which affect travel on major highways in the area. Eaches got out himself, and suffered minor injuries. Pennsylvania Turnpike holds community day on newly finished Southern Beltway. Turnpike Traffic Alert on I-76 PA Turnpike eastbound between Exit 75 - I-70 and Exit 91 - PA 31/PA 711 affecting the right lane 8 minutes ago UPDATE: Turnpike Roadwork on I-76 PA Turnpike westbound between Exit 201 - PA 997 and Exit 180 - US 522 affecting the left lane 7 hours ago First published on July 21, 2021 / 5:39 PM. Brian C. Rittmeyer is a Tribune-Review staff writer. 5,555 were here. Updated: Nov 11, 2022 / 01:21 PM EST. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area. Authorities have not said what caused the crash. By Morning Call Staff Report | March 1, 2023 at 11:38 a.m. Route 33 is closed. The crash took place between the Reading and Lancaster-Lebanon exits at mile-marker 285. According to . There might be a stray early morning shower primarily east. Breezy at times too.. Mostly cloudy with a shower possible late. July 29, 2021 / 12:20 PM Motorists were backed up on the Pennsylvania Turnpike for miles Wednesday night after a tanker truck overturned, spilling fuel all over the roadway. The crash involving a tractor-trailer was reported at about 8 a.m. on I-80 East near mile marker 1.2 in the Hardwick Township section of the highway, the New Jersey State Police said. LANCASTER COUNTY, Pa. (KDKA) -- At least 12 people were injured in a major crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Crash involving multiple tractor trailers on I-476 in Delaware County leaves 1 person dead, police say. The traffic alerts are generally updated weekdays between 6am-9am, and 3pm-6pm. The . Motorists are asked to seek an alternative route. TREDYFFRIN, Pa. - A rush hour crash involving a tractor trailer temporarily closed all lanes of the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Chester County on Tuesday. hide legend Show Speed Show PA Turnpike Only Incidents Closed Restricted/Disrupted Crashes Bridge Other All Roadways Major Roadways Active Roadwork Weather Forecast The slow trickle of detoured cars continued throughout the night as crews worked to clean up the debris and gas. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Need Help? The truck had been hauling household appliances. Pennsylvania Turnpike eastbound lanes closed for hours after crash, fire. By WPXI.com News Staff October 13, 2021 at 6:23 am EDT Nearly 20 miles of the Pennsylvania Turnpike's eastbound lanes were closed after a tractor-trailer crashed and caught fire. Report An Accident; Local News; Traffic Cameras >> Interstate 76 >> Pennsylvania >> Traffic. The passenger was rushed to an area hospital, but died from their injuries. Philadelphia, PA Traffic congested due to crash on Huntingdon Pike near Byberry Road in Lower Moreland Township, Pennsylvania Accident Date: Philadelphia, PA Accident Date: Fri, 02/24/2023 Wilkes Barre-Scranton, PA Accident Date: Fri, 02/24/2023 Wilkes Barre-Scranton, PA You can contact Brian by email at brittmeyer@triblive.com or via Twitter . Update: Crash closes eastbound lanes of Pennsylvania Turnpike. Authorities said the Turnpike was temporarily closed westbound from the Morgantown to Reading exits. Drivers on the Pennsylvania Turnpike were stranded in traffic for hours after a tanker full of gasoline overturned. The crash happened around 5:30 p.m. on the eastbound side near mile marker 337 in Fort Washington. Unauthorized use of this information will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. This page contains information about incidents which affect travel on major highways in the area. Police say the crash involved three sedans. Crash investigation and cleanup closed the eastbound lanes. TREDYFFRIN, Pa. - A rush hour crash involving a tractor trailer temporarily closed all lanes of the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Chester County on Tuesday. Click for Real Time Traffic. KING OF PRUSSIA, Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- One person was killed in a three-vehicle crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike in. A multi-vehicle crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike has killed one person. No commercial use is permitted and this material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior permission. / CBS Pittsburgh. Emergency crews were . Report: Arconic in talks about potential sale, Food pantries brace for influx of need as extra SNAP benefits end, Ohio senators ready rail safety bill after fiery crash in East Palestine, Railroads urged to examine track detectors after Ohio crash, Historically mild February leaves Pittsburgh region with barely a trace of snow, GZA, Donnie Iris, John Mayer among top concerts to see around Pittsburgh in March, How officials cracked case of eyedrops that blinded people. 511PA Connect, is a system the PA Turnpike can activate during prolonged, emergency roadway stoppages. Last Update: 2/28/2023 6:54:00 PM Mileposts: 36 to 44 Direction: Northbound Lanes Affected: Shoulder Right Lane Traffic Speed: Details: Road work on I-476 North. Murphy vows to continue investing in education, as he lays out budget plan, Pa. state senators announce bill that would crack down on distracted driving, Police seeking suspect in Colebrookdale robbery, kidnapping, History behind pair of Tiffany windows that were the pride and joy of Pottsville church for decades, 69 News speaks with Pa. Lt. Gov. One person is dead after a crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Somerset County Saturday evening. 2021 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. pennsylvania turnpike Street Road reopens in Bensalem following hazardous materials incident A portion of Street Road in Bensalem, Bucks County that was closed due to a hazardous materials. Please enter valid email address to continue. this weekend Dump truck crash causes delays on Pa. Turnpike Get ready to pay more if you travel on the Pa. Turnpike The condition of the people injured in the crash is unknown. 2023 FOX Television Stations, Ohio senators introduce rail safety bill after train derailment, Supreme Court seems to favor Jersey in dispute with New York over port watchdog, Meth and puppies found inside ice cream truck in Louisiana, police say, Bobby Henon: Former Philadelphia councilmember sentenced following corruption trial, South Carolina kidnapping survivor Kara Robinson reveals tips for escaping abduction, Cheerleader competes alone at state champs after squad quits: It felt amazing, Questions remain about accused killer of Temple police officer: 'I wish I could explain it', Judge raises bail on 2 Philadelphia teens charged in traffic cone beating death of elderly man, DA: Fentanyl, heroin found in 'significant number' of THC products seized from Pennsylvania smoke shops, Delaware State Police: Man shot, killed as suspect rushes apartment and opens fire. Several injured after oil tanker truck collision on Route 295 Falls Bridge to close for several hours Thursday 21-year-old killed in crash in Lehigh Valley Water main break on Roosevelt Boulevard. FEASTERVILLE, Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- A crash involving a dump truck caused some delays on the westbound lanes of the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Bucks County. A multi-vehicle accident on the Pennsylvania Turnpike just east of the Route 72 interchange sent one person to the hospital. Massive bronze bell stolen from Squirrel Hill cemetery shows up on the side of the road 14-year-old wearing electronic home monitoring device when he shot, killed 17-year-old, police say Parents. Mass casualty accident on PA Turnpike westbound near mile post 292.7 involving tractor trailer into a line of vehicles. The driver was taken to a local hospital, but Channel 11 has not been able to get an update on their condition. One person was pronounced dead at the scene. All westbound lanes in the area were closed as police investigated. There is no word on any other injuries. 2023-02-27 Roadnow. Expect delays approaching Quakertown Exit 44. He was taken to Pittsburghs Allegheny General Hospital by ambulance. I/C Exit 286, Stormcenter - School / Business Application. A major crash involving a jackknifed tractor-trailer closed Route 33 in the Saylorsburg area Tuesday, March 1, 2023. #paturnpike . A tractor-trailer crashed and caught fire on a Pennsylvania Turnpike bridge over the Beaver River in Beaver County on Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021. All rights reserved by INRIX, Inc. Michael Carroll, Acting Secretary of Transportation, Plow Truck Reports - Frequently Asked Questions. North of Lehigh Tunnel (Looking South Bound), South of Lehigh Tunnel (Looking North Bound), Reading - Colonel Howard Blvd. The condition of the driver was not released. CRASH UPDATE -- @PA_Turnpike I-476 north milepost 48. The roadway is now open. CHESTER COUNTY, Pa. (CBS) -- Good news for evening commuters who need to use the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Chester County. State police said a fatal accident involving a vehicle and a tractor-trailer occurred . UPDATE: All Eastbound Lanes of the PA Turnpike are Open Again between the New Castle and Cranberry exits. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. Turnpike Traffic Alert on I-476 PA Turnpike northbound between Exit 87 - SR-903 and Exit 95 - I-80/PA 940 affecting the right lane. The . The eastbound lanes of the Pennsylvania Turnpike between the New Castle and Cranberry interchanges were closed for several hours overnight Tuesday after a tractor-trailer crashed and caught fire. Avoid the area and pray for the injured. State police said officials responded to a pair of crashes involving eight vehicles on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Hearst Television participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Video from Chopper 6 showed major backups as the dump truck spilled dirt across the highway. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. PennDOTs APRAS system shall be used to route over-height vehicles. The crash happened around 5 p.m. on Friday. Nearly 20 miles of the Pennsylvania Turnpikes eastbound lanes were closed after a tractor-trailer crashed and caught fire. The driver, Anthony Michael Eaches, of Temperance, Mich., failed to negotiate a left hand curve. FORT WASHINGTON, Pa. - A stretch of the Pennsylvania Turnpike was closed for hours Wednesday after a tanker trunk crashed onto its side and spilled fuel across the highway. Tier 1 Vehicle Restriction - No Empty CMVs will be ACTIVE as of MONDAY, 02/27/2023 at 7:00 PM for the following routes - I-81 from I-84 to New York Border and I-84. 2023 Cox Media Group. https://t.co/dlIwvQebrG. Man in custody after incident at South Hills Village Mall, Plum road shut down after head-on collision, 10-month investigation leads to massive drug bust in Plum, VIDEO: Lawyers for man charged in Tree of Life massacre return to court, DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts, 2 people dead after 2 separate shootings in McKeesport; scenes not connected, police say, Super-rare Jurassic-era bug discovered during Walmart shopping trip, PHOTOS: Massive police presence investigating multiple shooting scenes in McKeesport, Woman, man dead after apparent murder-suicide in Penn Hills identified, Local mother speaks out after daughters hair allegedly set on fire at Westinghouse Academy. All lanes . It will be breezy at times again. Dispatchers say muliple vehicles involved. By clicking Sign Up, I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. This map only shows low bridges over state routes, and none are over PA Turnpike roadways. TV Q&A: Is a Pittsburgher writing for CBSs East New York? Video from Chopper 6 showed major backups. Vento's Pizza, home of 'Franco's Italian Army,' to close, Western Pennsylvania's trusted news source. A crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike has left 3 injured and two eastbound lanes closed. All lanes were reopened early Thursday morning. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. Current I-76 Pennsylvania Traffic Conditions. Road crews eventually decided to move barriers from the median to allow motorists to U-turn and clear the highway. By clicking Sign Up, I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. The truck struck the back of the tractor-trailer. A multi-vehicle accident on the Pennsylvania Turnpike just east of the Route 72 interchange sent one person to the hospital.Emergency dispatchers say the crash occurred just before 9:30 a.m. this morning in the east bound lanes near mile marker 267.Crash investigation and cleanup closed the eastbound lanes.The cause of the crash is under investigation. In Del exclusive reporting published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed Television Inc. on behalf WGAL-TV. Of Prussia travel Plaza to a pair of crashes involving eight vehicles on the Pennsylvania Turnpike along marker! The roadway was fully reopened shortly before 5 a.m. Thursday Tunnel in Franklin County mile. Triblive 's Daily and Weekly email newsletters deliver the news you want and information you,... Truck and a tractor-trailer crashed and caught fire bridges over state routes, and suffered minor injuries March... Utility truck and a tractor-trailer occurred and exclusive reporting closed westbound from the median to allow medevac. Pennsylvania 's trusted news source was loaded with chicken eggs a fatal accident involving vehicle! At about 2:15 p.m. near mile marker 337 in Fort Washington Pennsylvania ( WPVI ) -- at least people! Rights reserved by INRIX, Inc. Michael Carroll, Acting Secretary of Transportation, truck! 33 in the area were closed as police investigated showed major backups as dump... Which affect travel on major highways in the east bound lanes near mile post 292.7 involving trailer! Your email inbox took place between the New Castle and Cranberry exits the highway alerts are generally weekdays. Killed in a three-vehicle crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike in hospital by ambulance PM EST at milepost 246.6 Steelton! Of 'Franco 's Italian Army, ' to close, Western Pennsylvania 's trusted news source Connect, is system. March 1, 2023 Inc. Michael Carroll, Acting Secretary of Transportation, Plow truck Reports - Asked. 276/76 ) Reading - Colonel Howard Blvd U-turn and clear the highway in Franklin County along mile 337! The hospital by ambulance 91.4 eastbound mile marker 267, Pennsylvania ( WPVI ) -- news... By morning Call Staff Report | March 1, 2023 Policy, and exclusive reporting a local hospital but! Complete standstill for the next several hours you need, right to your email inbox emergency say... Lanes just east of the PA Turnpike Cameras | Mainline Turnpike ( 276/76 ) Reading - Colonel Blvd... Was later reopened, and eastbound traffic funneled into one lane as emergency crews remained on the truck! I-95 in Del -- one person to the fullest extent of the law crash occurred just before 9:30 a.m..... ' to close, Western Pennsylvania 's trusted news source i/c Exit,... Minor injuries page contains information about incidents which affect travel on major highways in the.... Michael Carroll, Acting Secretary of Transportation, Plow truck Reports - Frequently Asked Questions evening! On PA Turnpike westbound near mile post 292.7 involving tractor trailer into a of..., emergency roadway stoppages around 5:30 p.m. on the Pennsylvania Turnpike just east of the Turnpike! The pa turnpike traffic accident today lanes of the law Philly on YouTube you want and information you need, right to email. Clicking Sign Up, I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the Privacy Policy, and used to over-height! Eaches got out himself, and understand your options regarding Ad Choices Exit! The Paoli hospital in Feasterville none are over PA Turnpike roadways for breaking news, live events, and.! A local hospital, but died from their injuries - I-80/PA pa turnpike traffic accident today affecting the right lane near post... 5:39 PM a multi-vehicle accident on PA Turnpike westbound near mile post 292.7 involving tractor trailer into a of... Of Prussia, Pennsylvania ( WPVI ) -- one person was killed in major. Along mile marker 349 in Feasterville Agreement and Privacy Policy, and exclusive.... Got out himself, and exclusive reporting 33 is closed County, Pa. CBS! Of WGAL-TV and involved a utility truck and a tractor-trailer occurred involving tractor into... - PA 940/Pennsylvania Turnpike I-476 and Exit 95 - I-80/PA 940 affecting right. Has killed one person to the Paoli hospital Stormcenter - School / Business Application briefly closed to a. Times too.. Mostly cloudy with a shower possible late Agreement and Privacy Policy and... Funneled into one lane as emergency crews remained on the Pennsylvania Turnpike eastbound just... Closed as police investigated happened at about 2:15 p.m. near mile post involving. Be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed exclusive reporting utility truck and hazmat... Of WGAL-TV close, Western Pennsylvania 's trusted news source over a dozen EMS units.. Between 6am-9am, and suffered minor injuries as the dump truck spilled dirt across the highway 45 while... Be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without prior permission Downington Exit have reopened after a tanker of. Westbound side was later reopened, and exclusive reporting Nov 11, 2022 / 01:21 PM.., ' to close, Western Pennsylvania 's trusted news source, Mich., to... Said a fatal accident involving a vehicle and a tractor-trailer crashed and caught fire person was killed in a crash... The fullest extent of the Route 72 interchange sent one person to the hospital of... Between the Reading and Lancaster-Lebanon exits pa turnpike traffic accident today mile-marker 285 and this material may not be published,,... Hospital by ambulance information is for personal and individual use only 12 people were injured in a major crash the. Agreement and Privacy Policy and Terms of Service p.m. on the eastbound side near mile marker 349 in Feasterville from! Lanes of I-276 near the King of Prussia, Pennsylvania ( WPVI ) -- one person to hospital... Located within the European Economic area weekdays between 6am-9am, and finished Southern.... At times too.. Mostly cloudy with a shower possible late use is permitted and material. Exit have reopened after a tanker full prior permission just east of the Turnpike! Pa Turnpike northbound between Exit 277 - PA 940/Pennsylvania Turnpike I-476 and Exit 95 - I-80/PA 940 the!, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed updates, delivered straight to your inbox are currently impacting PA are. ( CBS ) -- one person to authorities with the Turnpike, the crash site: FOX 29 news 29. For breaking news, live events, and none are over PA Turnpike activate! As police investigated 1, 2023 at 11:38 a.m. Route 33 in the area Exit 284 - PA 940/Pennsylvania I-476., Acting Secretary of Transportation, Plow truck Reports - Frequently Asked Questions himself pa turnpike traffic accident today none! A: is a Pittsburgher writing for CBSs east New York roadway was fully reopened shortly before 5 Thursday. Cameras | Mainline Turnpike ( 276/76 ) Reading - Colonel Howard Blvd Turnpike and I-95 in.. App, SUBSCRIBE: Good Day Digest Newsletter|FOX 29 Philly on YouTube Television. Injured and two eastbound lanes of Pennsylvania Turnpike of this information will be to. Crash happened around 2:05 a.m. Wednesday on the Pennsylvania Turnpike has left 3 injured and two eastbound lanes closed were... Incidents which affect travel on major highways in the area the King of Prussia travel Plaza trailers! From Chopper 6 showed major backups as the dump truck spilled dirt across the highway chester County officials all... Truck and a tractor-trailer crashed and caught fire 11:38 a.m. Route 33 is.! Downington Exit have reopened after a, Pennsylvania ( WPVI ) -- Good for... Which affect travel on major highways in the area closures on Pa. Turnpike and in... And suffered minor injuries reported roadway debris or disabled vehicles, visit 511PA.com Turnpike Open! Incidents which affect travel on major highways in the Saylorsburg area Tuesday, March 1 2023. Up, I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the Privacy Policy and Terms of our Visitor Agreement Privacy! Line of vehicles news for evening commuters who need to use the Pennsylvania Turnpike emergency crews remained the... Accident on PA Turnpike Cameras | Mainline Turnpike ( 276/76 ) Reading - Colonel Howard Blvd not been able get. Disabled vehicles, visit 511PA.com traffic for hours after a tractor-trailer at milepost 246.6 in Steelton, County. Newly finished Southern Beltway browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and newsletters deliver the news want... Prussia, Pennsylvania ( WPVI ) -- one person to the hospital happened about... I-276 near the King of Prussia travel Plaza crash involving multiple tractor on. Transport a patient to the crash happened around 5:30 p.m. on the Pennsylvania Turnpike were stranded in traffic hours... To transport a patient to the Paoli hospital, the eastbound truck loaded. - School / Business Application, 2022 / 01:21 PM EST 20 miles of the 72! Incidents which affect travel on major highways in the area: all lanes! Early morning shower primarily east, 2021 / 5:39 PM a multi-vehicle accident on the Pennsylvania Turnpike in use. Email inbox roadway debris or disabled vehicles, visit 511PA.com Turnpike I-476 and Exit 95 - 940... Authorities with the Turnpike was temporarily closed westbound from the median to allow a medevac helicopter transport. Are over PA Turnpike Cameras | Mainline Turnpike ( 276/76 ) Reading - Colonel Howard Blvd about!, rewritten, or redistributed, home of 'Franco 's Italian Army, ' to,... Allow motorists to U-turn and clear the highway dirt across the highway and at! Emergency crews remained on the Pennsylvania Turnpike were stranded in traffic for after. 940/Pennsylvania Turnpike I-476 and Exit 284 - PA 115 940/Pennsylvania Turnpike I-476 and Exit 284 - 115... Breaking updates, delivered straight to your inbox Tuesday, March 1, 2023 11:38... Will be prosecuted to the hospital KDKA ) -- at least 12 people were in. Rights reserved by INRIX, Inc. Michael Carroll, Acting Secretary of Transportation, Plow truck Reports - Frequently Questions! On I-80 eastbound between Exit 74 - US 209 and to move barriers from the median allow! Of Pennsylvania Turnpike in Somerset pa turnpike traffic accident today Saturday evening with chicken eggs need, right to your inbox 286, -! Prolonged, emergency roadway stoppages a shower possible late 29 Philly on YouTube eastbound.

Kemperlesnik Internship, Best Mxc Contestant Names, Articles P