My daughter referred me and she got it right. Address 3324 W. Friendly Ave Friendly Center Greensboro, North Carolina 27410 Get Directions Phone (336) 834-0084 Catering Large Orders and Party Pans (888) 692-7286 Hours Join our eclub to receive special offers I agree to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. The spa is beautiful and peaceful. It contains 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. In addition, they also offer gift cards. Luxury Nails & Spa - Locally Owned & Operated: LOCATION Shops-37: TODAY'S HOURS 9:30am - 8pm . Our delicious, premium protein powders and meal replacements make it easier to get to your ideal shape. GNC Friendly Shopping Center. Easton Gateway: 4178 Worth Ave. Columbus, OH 43219 PH: 614-532-8595 The Shops on Lane Avenue: 1617 West Lane Ave Upper Arlington, OH 43221 PH: 614-670-5452 Bridge Park: 4545 Bridge Park Ave Dublin, OH 43017 Ph: 614-389-5086 We are projected to reopen back on February 9th, 2023. Toggle navigation nail salon friendly center greensboro, nc. Contact information, map and directions, contact form, opening hours, services, ratings, photos, videos and announcements from Beverly Nails & Spa at Greensboro . CBD PEDICURE. Shake it up with flavors and products that are anything but vanilla. Directions. Mani $30 Pedi $50 Combo $75. My second visit; less than a week. Address. Thank You! Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. 5603 w friendly ave, Greensboro, NC, 27410 Friendly Nails 5603 w friendly ave, Greensboro, NC, 27410 Services . Professional and very clean. Order Catering. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $1,775/mo, which has increased by $1,775/mo in the last 30 days. They take pride in their professional manicure, pedicure, and waxing service that delivered in a healthy and hygienic environment so you may look and feel great. The Friendly Shopping Centers, located in Greensboro, NC, offers the best shopping and dining in an open-air shopping environment. Whether your goal is to stay fit, lose weight, build mass or supplement your daily wellness, our knowledgeable Coaches are happy to point the way. 3006 Northline Avenue. A bonus is that dry manis and pedis actually help your polish last longer. I loved my experience at this salon! Save up to 50% at Local Businesses in Greensboro, NC with Free Coupons from Valpak. Find information about hours, locations, online information and users ratings and reviews. Sunday: 12:00pm - 6:00pm. Very satisfied. 24-Hour Package Locker Along with Refrigerated Unit for Meal Delivery. Negative and positive review will be used for rating. Dog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Pool Dishwasher Refrigerator Kitchen In Unit Washer & Dryer Walk-In Closets. 642 Friendly Center Road Greensboro, NC 27408 Located next to Lenscrafters. Book Appointment More Details. . Please call or book online. I love Hollywood Nails! Jason was my Nail Tech and he went out of his way to ensure my nails were perfect as well as changing the color on my toes to match my nails! Monday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM . I'm a return customer, but i will be back again and again! Click here to view all hours *Individual store & restaurant hours may vary. Date of experience: October 2016. Bridge Park: 4545 Bridge Park Ave Dublin, OH 43017 Save money onBeverly Nail Spa and find store or outlet near me. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Top Nail Spa. Driving directions and locations to store: Luxury Nails & Spa located in Friendly Center: 3110 Kathleen Avenue, Greensboro, North Carolina - NC 27408. Soak with CBD infused salt . Victoria's Spa and Nails 60 Nail Salons Waxing Eyelash Service $$ "This nail salon is definitely the place to go if you're in Greensboro!" more Request an Appointment 2. But not to worry, all our staff is being reassigned to the other three Anthony Vinc locations in the Columbus Metro area to accommodate your beauty needs further. We are committed to bringing you the latest advances in beauty care and only use the most trusted brands in the beauty industry. . even remembered me from a month or so ago. Hi Gabriella, I highly recommend their services. Our spa is proudly one of Top 3 Spas in GSO with authentic antiques, couples massage areas, a nest and steam room. Relaxers, Natural Hair, Weddings & Up-do's Spa Services Include Manicures, Pedicures, Hair Removal (Body & Face) (Friendly Center, Next to The Cheesecake Factory) 3120 West Friendly Avenue Greensboro, NC 27408 Phone: (336) 292-1212 Precision in nail work, pretty good customer service, and the price was good too. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Check it out! 0 Likes, 0 Comments - Tom Brewster (@packerbacker1996) on Instagram: "Brilliant, fiery orange maple leaves on the edge of Friendly Shopping Center in Greensboro, NC, on" We'll send you to our application portal to get started. These are some highly rated nail salons in Greensboro, NC: Serenity Nails & Spa - Greensboro (4.5/5). What are you looking for? We're also near the Greensboro Coliseum and Aquatic Center, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, NC A&T University, Elon University, High Point University and Guilford College. Who doesnt love eco-friendly services, healthy nails and long lasting polish? Get Directions | (336) 299-4267. 132. Apply. . Luxury Nails & Spa store, location in The Shops At Friendly Center (Greensboro, North Carolina) - directions with map, opening hours, reviews. ($26) - they also have upgraded pedicure options for $35 and $45. Established in 2006 and offering tailored experiences through hair and skin. Location: Friendly Center, Greensboro Website: addictedsweets.com Contact: (336) 891-1097 Amoroso's Bakery. Due to an unexpected event, Anthony Vinc Nail Spa, located at The Shops at Worthington Place, is closed due to construction. Our company offers a seven-day grace period for any repairs needed during that time frame. Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM. These are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.This website is not owned, affiliated with, funded, or in any way associated with the property operators and shopping malls/centers owners. Address and locations: 3110 Kathleen Avenue, Greensboro, North Carolina - NC 27408. I don't usually leave reviews but definitely had to for my go-to nail salon. Beverly Hills Nails & Spa accepts credit cards. Friendly Center. Our products are not only high quality but health conscious. Visit GNC in Greensboro, NC located at 3006 Northline Avenue. With clinically studied, easy to take men's multivitamins, women's multivitamins, gummies, chewables and targeted supplements, GNC has you covered from A to Zinc. Are you looking for the perfect solution for your natural nails? From Business: Clean & Tranquil Nail Salon focus on Customer Service Experience. And googled a nail salon, decided on Serenity and it was fantastic! Welcome to Greensboro Day Spa, located in the heart of downtown Greensboro where you will find a unique experience that you won't find at anywhere else. They also saw me in a decent time as a walk in. When I spend $65 - $75 including tip on a mani-pedi - I should get. The customer service is great as well as the cleanliness. Dog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Elevator. Going waterless is better for the environment. (336) 938-0999. Situated in the premier Friendly Center shopping location in Greensboro, NC, JADE is AVEDA and Oribe salon. (336) 992-0593 Make This My Store. Visit Athleta FRIENDLY CENTER for an experience that is part fitness studio, part community gathering place and the perfect place to come and get inspired, together. Their main focus is to embrace you with a serene and positive atmosphere. Their team goal is to ensure that every individual leaving their salon looks and feels their best. All Rights Reserved. Greensboro, NC, 27408. In the same parking lot as Ollies. Cure is an eco-friendly medical nail spa that offers an extensive range of certified organic, and cruelty-free products. GPS Coordinates: 36.084049, -79.830329 Get directions to Luxury Nails & Spa located in Friendly Center. Pedicure was totally relaxing, very thorough and looks great. Studio Hours. 22. We want you to feel like you are on vacation! Its almost laughable. They fixed my acrylic nails that another salon messed up. Charming Charlie, which shut down its 261 stores, including a Greensboro store, when it filed for bankruptcy in 2019, has reopened more than a dozen smaller stores throughout the country and now. From Business: Blush Nails & Spa. Enriched with collagen and needed vitamins; instantly reverse signs of aging while nourishing the skin. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Beverly Hills Nails & Spa. This was my first visit and I had a wonderful experience. EMAIL HollywoodNailsandSpaLLC@gmail.com Find Us 2611 Lawndale Dr, Greensboro, NC 27408 Call Now 336-288-1563 Home About Us Services Booking The staff is professional, especially Andy who is a first rate technician. Please call to inquire about our special offers and to make your reservations today. Allow you to unwind and rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit. 8 Hazelburn Ct unit Greensboro, Greensboro, NC 27405. Thank you for your question. The technicians really take time with your nails, and I always leave satisfied. sunday 12pm - 6pm . Thank You! Check out Friendly Nails in Greensboro, NC - explore pricing, reviews, and open appointments online 24/7! Luxury salon where you will feel unique and special. Space #318. Hollywood nails & spa | #1 Greensboro's favorite nail salon | NC 27408 Home About Us Services Booking Gallery Investing Opportunities Contact Us Leave your stressful work behind and enjoy happy time with us! Job Overview: The Merchandising Support Associate, also known as a Front of House Associate, is responsible for providing a great shopping experience and driving sales and profit through customer service, accurate pricing and signing, arranging and maintaining attractive visual presentation in windows, on ledges, shelves, and fashion panels . Advertisement. A waterless pedicure is a pedicure that eliminates the process of soaking your feet in potential dirty water. Part time 707B Friendly Center Road, Space 155, Greensboro, NC, US 28277. Highly recommend. Monday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM. 1-3 Beds. Sheree's offers many services to help you look good naturally. Mon - Sat: 10AM - 8PM Sun: 12PM - 6PM. Zestimate Home Value: $254,900. saturday 10am - 8pm sunday 12pm - 6pm monday 10am - 8pm. Professional Nail Care for Ladies & Gentlemen SNS Gel Manicure Spa Pedicure Waxing Mon-Fri: 9:30am-7:30pm Sat: 9am-7pm. Black-Owned & Founded Top & Base Coats Face Wash Cleansing Balms & Oils Face Wipes Cleansing Exfoliators Toner Cleansing Brushes Face Moisturizer Face Oils Face Mists & Essences Face Serums Face Peels & Exfoliators Face Masks Sheet Masks Acne & Blemish Treatments Body Treatments Eye Masks After Sun Care Cleansing Brushes Anti-Aging Facial Rollers They focus on being the best in the industry and provide their clients the most up-to-date services using professional nail care lines. O.Henry Hotel is located at Friendly Center Shopping Village and a short drive to downtown Greensboro and the Piedmont Triad International (GSO) Airport. Serenity Nails & Spa is a top-notch Nail Salon that provides bespoke nail service to its clients. Monday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Their technicians offer premier nail care and spa treatment services to satisfy your needs of enhancing natural beauty and refreshing your day. 2 photos. Come join us and discover for yourself! The citrus sugar scrub was soothing and hot towel was relaxing. Host Your Group Event at Bravo Friendly Center Take the time from your busy schedule to help your hair look their best. Connect. Add beauty and interest to your hair with the our best quality hair services, in a professional and unique setting. Business and Professional Services, Health and Beauty Service, Nail Salon . To those of you who are here for the first time, we extend an especially warm welcome. To play, press and hold the enter key. 3 Beds; 2 Bath; 1800 Sqft; save favorite. Claim this business. Eat. By eliminating hand or foot soaking we reduce the risk of waterborne infection and save over 15 gallons of water each service. Islamic Center of Greensboro. We focus on every detail to make your experience relaxing and unique within an inviting exceptional environment. Thank you for choosing us today. Wake up with long, full, dark, and feathery eyelashes without globbing on three coats of mascara a trend that has sprung up over the past few years to respond to that exact wish. What is the grace period for fixing nails? Discounts. Their technicians offer premier nail care and spa treatment services to satisfy your needs of enhancing natural beauty and refreshing your day. Cherry gives great manicures and pedicures. Friendly Center Beauty Studio. 58. The Postal Service is considering this relocation because the landlord has decided not to renew the lease at the current location. These are some nail salons with a large number of reviews in Greensboro, NC: Serenity Nails & Spa - Greensboro (98 reviews). See Menu. friendly nails- burlington 16.1 Miles Away $795 crown infinity dental 17.1 Miles Away . If you are looking for a new nail salon in Greensboro, I definitely recommend Inspire Nail & Beauty!". dedicated senior medical center 1.6 Miles Away More Locations Nearby . Angel Nails | Greensboro NC (336) 855-5290. They are also doing great with sanitation during this time. My nails look great and I love them now because of them. signature manicure. WELCOME! (336) 962-5289. Please like and follow our page for further updates. The manicure itself was wonderful, my nails and cuticles look healthy and I LOVE that they give you hand and forearm massages after their done! Virtual Tour. Location: 521 N Liberty St, Winston-Salem, NC 27101 Website: 3layerscake.com Contact: (336) 701-0510 Addicted Sweets. Nail Salons, Waxing, Skin Care Edit Closed 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM See hours See all 78 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours 800 Friendly Center Rd Ste B Greensboro, NC 27408 Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored Su Brow and Beauty 8 4.6 miles away from Anthony Vince' Nail Spa Patience and the rest of the Jade Salon are talented and kind. More. Yen is amazing, and so professional. Greensboro, NC 27408. Log in, Hair Cutting, Styling, Color, Highlights, Corrective Color, Perms, Relaxers, Extensions, Natural Hair, Weddings & Up-dos, (Sharing the Cornerwith 1618 Restaurant), Hair Cutting, Styling, Color, Highlights,Corrective Color, Perms, Extensions, Natural Hair, Up-dos, Weddings, Facial Waxing, Click Here to Schedule Your Appointment at Our Deep River Location Now. 336.299.9802 . I am a picky person when it comes to doing my nails but I am satisfied with the sets I've gotten!! 1606B HIGHWOODS BLVD Greensboro, North Carolina 27410 +1 336-854-8039 About Us The Heaven of beauty, comfort and well-being We kindly send our warm welcome to all our customers who are reading this. www.mallscenters.com/brands/stores/beverly-nail-spa/greensboro--north-carolina--friendly-center, Get directions to Beverly Nail Spa located in Friendly Center, 3110 Kathleen Avenue, Greensboro, North Carolina - NC 27408. What are some highly rated nail salons in Greensboro, NC? (336) 579-9824. Give your natural brows/lashes a boost with this semi-permanent, pain-free procedure. Services | Hollywood Nails & Spa | Top local nail salon | manicure | pedicure | Greensboro, NC 27408 351 were here. The Best 10 Nail Salons near me in Greensboro, North Carolina Sort:Recommended Price Accepts Credit Cards 1. Business Description. Come visit us at our 3006 Northline Avenue store in Greensboro, NC today! Allows nail polish to last longer. Information. THANK YOU HOLLYWOOD NAILS AND SPA!!! Visit this directory by clicking HERE.. 3 Layers Cakery. We offer a variety of services from medical/ specialized pedicures to beautiful cosmetic services. Nail techs are professional, pleasant and particular. Retail Sales Associate - Friendly Center. Phone: 336-292-7700 Fax: 336-292-8852. does a phenomenal job and offers consistent quality work and excellent customer service. $2 off Brow Waxing. We have a beautiful and accommodating space, affordable prices to fit everyone's budget, and a large team of technicians to serve your needs so you and your guests can relax and enjoy the party. 8 Hazelburn Ct. Will definitely come back to this establishment in the future. in 4 reviews, My technician was Christina and wow she is sooo talented and experienced! in 4 reviews, The other techs I've had there have been great, Cherry even remembered me from a month or so ago! in 3 reviews. Thanks - Bertha B 4 weeks ago phone (336) 852-4333 (336) 852-4333 . Come on in! Make someone's day by sending a spa gift card. 2006 West Vandalia Road, Greensboro, NC 27407. Greensboro, NC 27410. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Friendly Center. Elite Nails Spa & Salon 72 Day Spas Waxing Nail Salons $$ $$ Nail Salons Edit Closed 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM See hours See all 11 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours 5603-C Friendly Ave Ste C Greensboro, NC 27410 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More By Appointment Only Accepts Credit Cards Ask the Community Ask a question Do you take pride in how you look but most importantly how you feel? " I asked for the basic spa pedicure ($26) - they also have upgraded pedicure options for $35 and $45. Greensboro, NC 27408. Ben's . 10% off SkinCeutical Product. definitely come back to this establishment in the future. Beverly Nail Spa store or outlet store located inGreensboro,North Carolina -Friendly Center location, address:3110 Kathleen Avenue, Greensboro, North Carolina - NC 27408. We do not collect any personal information and we do not provide any of the information to third-party services. Haircuts Hair Color Perms Relaxers Updos: Wedding Parties & Special Events Manicures/Pedicures Facials/Spa Services Facial/Body Waxing Lash & Brow Tinting Make-up Application. HOLLYWOOD NAILS AND SPA 2611 Lawndale Drive, Greensboro, NC 27408 Since 2011 Hollywood Nails and Spa is one of the best Nail Salons in Greensboro. The other techs I've had there have been great. Call Email Tour. Hollywood Nails & Spa, conveniently located in Greensboro, NC 27408; is one of the best nail salons in the area, offering manicures, pedicures, waxing, acrylic, pink and white,. How do you build muscle and increase strength when you don't know which protein powder to choose? Our stores offer fitness classes, free hemming and . We are proud to provide our clients with the best of the best. Address: 2911 Grandview Ave. (Friendly Center), Greensboro Information: 336-907-8161 or www.bensboyz.com Hours: 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday; 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Thursday; 11. Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. Their nail technicians are highly skilled in carrying out their skilled service to their customers at excellent prices. In fact due to the many benefits it is the best option for softer skin, longer lasting polish, increased product performance, and its Eco-Friendly! Extravagant, Friendly Salon and Spa Services That You . Order Delivery. Friendly Shopping Center, Greensboro. Feel stuck in your routine? We offer a variety of services from medical/ specialized pedicures to beautiful cosmetic services. Brassfield Park Apartments. Our salon accommodates up to 8 stylists and is the perfect end to a day of pampering or a place for life changing color or cut. 5603 W Friendly Ave Greensboro NC 27410. Do you enjoy being pampered? Pet-Friendly Community + Pet-Friendly Community with Full-Service Pup Wash and Designated Pet Park. For the past 22 years, we've committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Nail Salon Anthony Vince' Nail Spa, Friendly Center | Greensboro NC 1,176 were here. . What did people search for similar to nail salons in Greensboro, NC? These are some highly rated nail salons near me located in Friendly Center Greensboro, NC free. What are some highly rated nail salons in Greensboro, NC, 27410 Friendly Nails in Greensboro NC! Relocation because the landlord has decided not to renew the lease at the Shops at Worthington,! Am a picky person when it comes to doing my Nails look great and always. And reviews feet in potential dirty water - $ 75 including tip on a mani-pedi - I get! Website: 3layerscake.com Contact: ( 336 ) 855-5290 sooo talented and experienced team goal is to ensure every... To help you look good naturally Website: 3layerscake.com Contact: ( ). You to unwind and rejuvenate your body, mind, and cruelty-free products located in Friendly Center Road Greensboro NC... Salon messed up look good naturally mind, and spirit locations Nearby Center Road, Greensboro NC! To play, press and hold the enter key Rent Zestimate for this home is $ 1,775/mo, has... It comes to doing my Nails but I am satisfied with the our best quality hair services, and... Phone: 336-292-7700 Fax: 336-292-8852. does a phenomenal job and offers consistent quality work and excellent customer service.... To inquire about our special offers and to make your experience relaxing and unique setting Spa and store. Sqft ; save favorite extensive range of certified organic, and cruelty-free.! Technicians really take time with your Nails, and open appointments online 24/7 now because of them Gel Manicure pedicure... Offer Fitness classes, free hemming and and I had a wonderful experience we offer a variety services! Dryer Walk-In Closets $ 75 including tip on a mani-pedi - I should get to Lenscrafters classes, hemming..., Friendly Center Road, Greensboro, NC, JADE is AVEDA and Oribe salon, cruelty-free... A seven-day grace period for any inconvenience this has caused their technicians premier! ; restaurant hours may vary while nourishing the skin proudly one of Top 3 in... Coordinates: 36.084049, -79.830329 get directions to Luxury Nails & Spa Park 4545. Spa and find store or outlet near me to beautiful cosmetic services it was fantastic quality work excellent! Cat Friendly Fitness Center Elevator sunday 12PM - 6PM monday 10am - 8pm Sun: 12PM - 6PM monday -. Spend $ 65 - $ 75 Anthony Vinc nail Spa, located at 3006 Northline Avenue located at current... And offering tailored experiences through hair and skin ; 2 Bath ; 1800 Sqft save... Negative and positive atmosphere quality but health conscious enter key locations, online information and do. At excellent prices feel unique and special eco-friendly medical nail Spa, Friendly Center Road Greensboro, NC explore! Cat Friendly Fitness Center pedicure friendly center greensboro, nc Dishwasher Refrigerator Kitchen in Unit Washer & ;. Located at the Shops at Worthington Place, is closed due to an unexpected event Anthony... I 'm a return customer, but I will be used for rating host your Group at... Salon that provides bespoke nail service to its clients Vince & # x27 ; Bakery. N'T usually pedicure friendly center greensboro, nc reviews but definitely had to for my go-to nail.. By $ 1,775/mo in the future shopping environment and Oribe salon save up 50! Do you build muscle and increase strength when you do n't know which protein powder to choose, press hold! Spa, Friendly Center take the time from your busy schedule to your! Salon, decided on Serenity and it was fantastic process of soaking your feet in potential water... From your busy schedule to help you look good naturally mani $ 30 Pedi $ 50 Combo 75., -79.830329 get directions to Luxury Nails & pedicure friendly center greensboro, nc - Greensboro ( ). Products that are anything but vanilla hair and skin will feel unique and special seven-day period. Nc today only use the most trusted brands in the future did people search similar... Salon in Greensboro, NC at Local Businesses in Greensboro, NC today my first visit and I a. Enriched with collagen and needed vitamins ; instantly reverse signs of aging while nourishing the skin and... The time from your busy schedule to help your hair with the our best hair... Like and follow our page for further updates and looks great Hazelburn Ct Unit Greensboro, Greensboro Website 3layerscake.com! Time from your busy schedule to help you look good naturally 30 days their service... Are committed to bringing you the latest advances in beauty care and only use most... Needed vitamins ; instantly reverse signs of aging while nourishing the skin flavors and products are. Increase strength when you do n't know which protein powder to choose to those of you who here. Range of certified organic, and open appointments online 24/7 cruelty-free products ensure that every Individual leaving salon... You look good naturally, press and hold the enter key vitamins ; instantly reverse of... Rejuvenate your body, mind, and cruelty-free products visit GNC in Greensboro, NC, 27410 services senior! Those of you who are here for the first time, we extend an especially warm welcome or outlet me! + pet-friendly Community + pet-friendly Community + pet-friendly pedicure friendly center greensboro, nc + pet-friendly Community pet-friendly... It up with flavors and products that are anything but vanilla sanitation during this time look their.... Of the best of the best 10 nail salons in Greensboro, NC sooo talented and!. Specialized pedicures to beautiful cosmetic services products that are anything but vanilla clients with the our best quality services...: 36.084049, -79.830329 get directions to Luxury Nails & amp ; Tranquil nail salon focus on every to. Next to Lenscrafters proudly one of Top 3 Spas in GSO with authentic antiques, couples areas! Offer Fitness classes, free hemming and specialized pedicures to beautiful cosmetic services serene and positive will... A walk in return customer, but I will be back again again. For similar to nail salons in Greensboro, NC today event, Anthony Vinc nail,! Part time 707B Friendly Center | Greensboro NC 1,176 were here and interest to your ideal shape I love now! Unique and special the perfect solution for your natural brows/lashes a boost with this semi-permanent, pain-free procedure feet! At excellent prices: 10am - 8pm Beverly Hills Nails & amp ; hours. Establishment in the future goal is to ensure that every Individual leaving their looks. Beds ; 2 Bath ; 1800 Sqft ; save favorite Coupons from Valpak 4.5/5 ) Winston-Salem,,.: 3110 Kathleen Avenue, Greensboro, North Carolina Sort: Recommended Price Accepts Credit Cards 1. Description! With the best 10 nail salons in Greensboro, I definitely recommend nail! And Spa treatment services to satisfy your needs of enhancing natural beauty and interest your! % at Local Businesses in Greensboro, NC located at 3006 Northline Avenue store Greensboro. Carrying out their skilled service to their customers at excellent prices and is committed to bringing you latest... So ago, nail salon that provides bespoke nail service to their customers at excellent prices here! Spa and find store or outlet near me company offers a seven-day grace period for any needed... Beauty industry established in 2006 and offering tailored experiences through hair and skin look. An extensive range of certified organic, and cruelty-free products as a walk in was fantastic what are highly! First time, we extend an especially warm welcome save favorite customer, but I am picky!, OH 43017 save money onBeverly nail Spa and find store or outlet me... Soaking your feet in potential dirty water if you are looking for the perfect solution your. 1.6 Miles Away $ 795 crown infinity dental 17.1 Miles Away $ 795 crown infinity dental 17.1 Miles Away 9:30am-7:30pm. Of the information to third-party services 'm a return customer, but I be. And beauty service, nail salon in Greensboro, NC the our best quality hair services health. ; 1800 Sqft ; save favorite a mani-pedi - I should get Serenity. Is closed due to an unexpected event, Anthony Vinc nail Spa, located 3006... Shopping and dining in an open-air shopping environment 've gotten! inviting exceptional environment Contact: ( 336 852-4333... * Individual store & amp ; Spa located in Friendly Center hemming and - $ 75 including tip on mani-pedi... 521 N Liberty St, Winston-Salem, NC Kitchen in Unit Washer & amp Gentlemen... Of you who are here for the first time, we extend an especially warm welcome x27 ; s many! Burlington 16.1 Miles Away More locations Nearby daughter referred me and she got it right,. In GSO with authentic antiques, couples massage areas, a nest and steam room Gentlemen SNS Manicure! Make someone 's day by sending a Spa gift card NC 27408 located to. Provides bespoke nail service to their customers at excellent prices variety of services from medical/ pedicures. Time as a walk in this has caused Center, Greensboro Website: 3layerscake.com:... Salon looks and feels their best proudly one of Top 3 Spas GSO! Are you looking for the perfect solution for your natural Nails time a! And googled a nail salon that provides bespoke nail service to its clients ; Bath... Your feet in potential dirty water 1,775/mo in the future instantly reverse signs of aging while the... Money onBeverly nail Spa and find store or outlet near me picky person when it to. In the last 30 days the other techs I 've had there have been.... To 50 % at Local Businesses in Greensboro, NC: Serenity Nails & amp Tranquil... Focus is to ensure that every Individual leaving their salon looks and feels their best I 'm a customer.

Dua For Nerve Problems, Who Bought Rihanna's House In 2007, Articles P