This Roanoke bed & breakfast provides guests with Wi-Fi in the rooms. Pet friendly hotel Pet friendly hotel - allows pets up to 50 pounds, 2 pets per room - $50 per stay pet fee. "Convenient to shops, restaurants, and the highway. Cable TV is available in all rooms at the inn and a daily continental breakfast is provided.A refrigerator and a microwave included in all rooms at the Days Inn, Roanoke Airport. Rise and dine at Hampton Inn Roanoke/Hollins - I-81! Comprising 90 rooms, this 2-star Extended Stay America Suites - Roanoke - Airport is within 4.7 km from St. Andrew's Roman Catholic Church. Please check for travel restrictions. Click here to see what's available 4 Holiday Inn Roanoke - Valley ViewHoliday Inn Roanoke - Valley View 3315 Ordway Drive Roanoke, VA 24017 (855) 286-0185 3315 Ordway Drive Roanoke, VA 24017 The nighttime front office staff was amazing. Find your perfect stay from 133 Christiansburg Hotels near Huckleberry Trailhead and book Christiansburg hotels with price guarantee. Stay on designated trail areas, keep your pets on leash unless in designated areas where they're allowed to be off-leash, be courteous to people you encounter along the trails and mindful that they may be uncomfortable around animals, and remember to pack out all trash, which includes picking up after your pet and properly disposing of the waste. Home2 Suites by Hilton Roanoke Show prices Enter dates to see prices 567 reviews Or broaden your search to find all Roanoke hotels on I-81. All the Amenities to Feel at Home Huge room with king and sofa bed in separate room. Roanoke, VA Hotels and Motels. "The hotel room was comfortable and quiet, and check-in was fast. +1-540-7744400, Call Our non-smoking room smelled like smoke, so we asked for another room. "We didn't get a 1st floor room as requested. Collect 10 nights get 1 free* Pet friendly hotel +1-540-7676445, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Pet Friendly- Bring Fido on Your Next Trip. per night. Everything was clean and in excellent working order, including the AC, fridge, and water pressure. - $10 per night fee for each pet. Search, book & manage your trips in the app. Search, book & manage your trips in the app. Check our, Check-in at Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419&I581 is from 3. The property is located in a mountain area of Roanoke, a 10-minute ride from Roanoke Valley Greenways. The 2-star hotel is nestled around a 25-minute walk of City Line Square Shopping Center. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure. Cable TV is available in all rooms at the inn and a daily continental breakfast is provided.A refrigerator and a microwave included in all rooms at the Days Inn, Roanoke Airport. Fireplace in living room. "An excellent, spotless hotel. From historic properties to modern resorts, Roanoke has something to fit everyones needs. We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us. Days Inn By Wyndham Roanoke Near I-81 is a lovely 2-star property set 3.5 km of Carvins Cove Reservoir and 2.4 km to Tinker Creek Greenway. - $10 per night fee for each pet. This central and safe location makes us attractive to guests working in and visiting Downtown Roanoke and Historic Grandin. Don't stay here. Convenient for downtown shopping and food. Nestled in the heart of Virginias Blue Ridge Mountains, the Holiday Inn Tanglewood - Roanoke has a picturesque location in Roanoke's upscale south side. Nestled in the heart of Virginias Blue Ridge Mountains, the Holiday Inn Tanglewood - Roanoke has a picturesque location in Roanoke's upscale south side. Answer 1 of 7: We have almost all day to drive to our ultimate destination of Huntersville, NC from C-ville. "We had a good, problem-free stay. Mileages from exit to exit are displayed so you can plan your driving trips easily! We love a clean, friendly, pet-friendly hotel. your preferences. Services can include sitting services, specialized bedding, and dog-walking. Offering a variety of animal-adapted amenities, these properties provide a pet-friendly stay. Featuring a fitness centre, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. Residence Inn offers self-contained accommodation adjacent to Roanoke Airport and an 8-minute drive from the city centre. When we walked around, the whole room shook. Beautiful location. 1 877 834 3613, Costs 13p per minute + phone company's access charge. "We were disappointed that the hotel was undergoing major renovations during our stay. The kids who are guests here are loving the pool. "The motel was reasonably priced, and the room was clean. Discovery awaits as we are just two miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway, minutes away from shopping, breweries, and a plethora of local dining favorites. Taubman Museum of Art is less than 6 km away. Submit your event details to find out what we can offer. The hotel sets no limit on the number of pets per. Have you considered a pet-friendly VRBO in Roanoke, VA? We were checked in by Brenda. Let us help you plan your next event today and Meet With Confidence! Book Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419&I581, an IHG Hotel, Roanoke on Tripadvisor: See 560 traveller reviews, 117 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419&I581, an IHG Hotel, ranked #18 of 36 hotels in Roanoke and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. "We were on the road for 13 days, and this was by far the best hotel of our trip. We LOVED the cleanliness., modern and very friendly and safe environment. - allows dogs only up to 50 pounds, 1 dog per room - $25 per stay pet fee up to 7 nights. Yes, Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419&I581 has an outdoor pool. Bent Mountain Lodge Bed And Breakfast, Inc. Is located in Roanoke, 37 km from Science Museum of Western Virginia Hopkins Planetarium and provides air-conditioned accommodation with free WiFi, as well as access to a terrace. Guests enjoy complimentary use of our fitness and business centers and seasonal, outdoor heated pool! Guests at this 3-star hotel can enjoy Wi-Fi throughout the property. Additional terms may apply. What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419&I581? carefully before you make a reservation. Our hotel's warm and welcoming team will make any traveler feel right at home. Learn more about recreation in Virginia's Blue Ridge by viewing our complete section on Outdoor Adventures. Between the Blacksburg-Christiansburg area, the Roanoke Valley, and north through Botetourt and Rockbridge Counties, there are options for places to stay on nearly every exit along the interstate. Winchester, VA Hotels and Motels. The lady at the front desk was very nice. You won't regret staying here. business travel features to the top of the filter menu so you can find them faster. which is worth a visit! Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Hot breakfast and WiFi are free. Experiencing closures on the Blue Ridge Parkway? Is there a fitness center at Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419&I581? Pet friendly hotel Thus, we don't have to use interstates for the whole route, and would prefer to avoid them as our preference always. "The price was right, and the front desk clerk was wonderful. I'd never stay again and don't recommend this motel. We promise you the lowest available price online, or well match it and give you five times the IHG One Rewards points, up to a 40,000-point maximum. - only 1 pet per room - $15 per night pet fee. "The sofa in my hotel room was dirty. This Roanoke hotel is stationed 4.7 km to Civic Center Arena. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Beware non-refundable Property is very clean , the staff is wonderful and the property is pet friendly. A nightclub and an indoor pool are featured at this hotel. . Furnished Studio - Roanoke - Airport is currently for rent for $1560 per month, and offering Variable lease terms. A mere 10 minutes' drive from Roanoke airport. Very friendly and helpful staff, close to the airport with a free shuttle available. Business services are available any time of the day. check into a hotel, the more likely you This helps to ensure you have the optimal experience. Address. Free Wi-Fi is accessible throughout. The Lounge offers specialty crafted cocktails and a wide variety of beers and wine for the special occasion or to relax and watch a game. Fireplace in living room. Days Inn by Wyndham Roanoke Near I-81 2-star hotel Free breakfast Free parking Free WiFi Fitness center Central location The Liberty Trust Upscale hotel in city center Free WiFi Restaurant 24-hour front desk SpringHill Suites by Marriott Roanoke 3-star hotel with indoor pool, near Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital The Roanoke Valley in Virginia's Blue Ridge features a great selection of pet-friendly lodging options, including hotels, cabins, and campgrounds. - $10 per night pet fee. Midscale, smoke-free hotel near Tanglewood Mall. This smoke-free property is right in the centre of Roanoke. We were checked in by Brenda. Give us a try and you will become a regular! The hotel staff was friendly. Roanoke Regional Airport is 2 miles away.A flat-screen TV and refrigerator are included in every guest room at the Hyatt Place Roanoke Airport / Valley View Mall. Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419&I581? The freezer was dirty. 2800 Pacific Ave, Virginia Beach, VA, 23451. Save your spot now and join us for a change of view and new experience in travel. The Roanoke Regional Airport/Woodrum Field is just four miles away. "The hotel room was dimly lit, and the lampshade was broken. . The room was clean and worth the price, but there was no in-room coffee. It offers luxury amenities including an outdoor pool and a well-equipped fitness centre.In the rooms, modern amenities are provided such as flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi access. We were moved to another room that wasn't nice, either. Book online or call: If you're lucky, you'll get a chance to meet May and Stella, the resident black dogs and team members that are carrying on the Black Dog legacy of havingthe cutest greeters in Virginia's Blue Ridge. Priceline Partner Solutions. So we walked around the perimeter of the big shopping mall. Nestled within sight of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Holiday Inn Valley View is a pet-friendly hotel that offers easy access to the Roanoke Valley. which is worth a visit! Featuring an on-site fitness centre and free Wi-Fi, this Roanoke, Virginia inn is located off the I-81. Make it a pet-friendly trip and bring along your four-legged friend. When the day has winded down, dont forget to stop by our onsite restaurant, Elephant Walk, for daily specials! Couch in room was great. The room was clean, comfortable, spacious, and had everything we needed for an overnight stay. Featured Amenities. Featuring an on-site fitness centre and free Wi-Fi, this Roanoke, Virginia inn is located off the I-81. Located 11 km from Civic Center, Tru By Hilton Roanoke Hollins offers 3-star accommodation in Roanoke and features a shared lounge. Book your room today and save and enjoy all of the NCAA Wresting events! Close to several Blue Ridge parkway accesses. Offering spacious guest rooms, this affordable 2-star Econo Lodge Civic Center Roanoke lies within 1.4 km of Arts Council of the Blue Ridge. Hotels that cater to pet owners often have a variety of other amenities that can make your stay more enjoyable, such as pet bath areas and food and water dishes. Free Wi-Fi is accessible throughout. Nice place to stay. The Quality Inn Tanglewood hotel is located 1.7 km from Tanglewood Mall and 15 km from Blue Ridge Parkway.All guest rooms come equipped with coffee makers, flat screen TVs, microwaves and refrigerators. Pet friendly hotel The staff was friendly. Convenient for downtown shopping and food. We are sure to not disappoint. Hampton Inn & Suites - Roanoke-Downtown, Va is set nearly a 5-minute stroll of Roanoke Pinball Museum and 15 minutes' walk from Civic Center Arena. Our sleeping rooms greet you with plush amenities, mini-fridge, microwave, and Keurig, along with free Wi-Fi and well-lit parking. We "Pet Clean" the room when each of our special friends checks out. Updates. "This motel was filthy. The Roanoke Valley in Virginia's Blue Ridge is a pet-friendly destination that welcomes visitors of all types, including your four-legged family members! Other pet types (e.g. The pocket door to the bathroom was barely functional. Browse from 133s Christiansburg Hotels with candid photos, genuine reviews, location maps & more. And we wanted to walk to dinner, and there is a sidewalk from the hotel to the TGI Fridays and the Chinese Buffet. Upper-midscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel. Comfort Inn & Suites Troutville - Roanoke North / Daleville. Residence Inn offers self-contained accommodation adjacent to Roanoke Airport and an 8-minute drive from the city centre. 8118 Plantation Road, Roanoke, VA, 24019. Free Cancellation. #2 Best Value of 22 Pet Friendly Hotels in Roanoke "Front desk staff was friendly at check-in, room was clean and had good amenities (fridge/microwave), and dogs can stay with you." Visit hotel website Breakfast included 3. Hotel Discount Finder. $79. I'd stay here again. Close to several Blue Ridge parkway accesses. Our quiet and peaceful setting is ideal for those who want to get closer to nature while staying just 5 miles from downtown Roanoke and the Roanoke Blacksburg Regional Airport. Find best deals easily & save up to 70% with cheap-motels.com. If you would like to continue with our optimal website experience, you don't need to make any changes. This comfortable Super 8 By Wyndham Roanoke Va Motel is 3-star accommodation set within 7 km from Civic Center Arena. But - and this is a really small 'but' - the hotels in the area should all lobby the city to add more sidewalks and maybe walking trails in the area. Each room comes with free internet access and a TV set with cable channels. "The hotel was clean and nice, and the rates were good. dog shall be 80 pounds. "I was disappointed that the hotel clerk wouldn't let us check in an hour early so we could put our luggage in the room before going to the game. Host your next business meeting at our Executive Boardroom. We drove all day and wanted to get out for a walk. The Blackburn Inn and Conference Center Show prices Enter dates to see prices 421 reviews The pool was closed, and everything was a mess. For those who love to travel with their pets, Roanoke has a wealth of dog friendly hotels to choose from. Our downtowns also provide a glimpse into the rich history and heritage of the region, along with opportunities for shopping and dining. Highly recommend this hotel.". Maryland. Best Western Plus Inn At Valley View has a central setting 4.5 km of Monterey Golf Club. The hotel is located in a recreational area of Roanoke. Compare 133 hotels near Huckleberry Trailhead in Christiansburg using 16,010 real guest reviews. Check out the resources on BringFido.com and its directory of dog-friendly activities! "I woke up with bite marks all over my body, and I found an empty beer bottle on the side of the chair. Calls to 0871 numbers, when dialed from the UK, cost 13p per minute. Non-smoking rooms are available. Situated 200 metres from Science Museum of Western Virginia Hopkins Planetarium, Hampton Inn & Suites - Roanoke-Downtown, VA offers 3-star accommodation in Roanoke and has free bikes, a fitness centre and a shared lounge. Fully refundable Reserve now, pay when you stay. Interstate 81 winds along the Blue Ridge and Appalachian Mountain chains through the western portion of the state and serves as the connecting point for Virginia's Blue Ridge to the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. This Roanoke, VA hotel is just a hop away from the Roanoke Regional Airport and close to area attractions, like Dixie Caverns and Berglund Center . The property is non-smoking and is set 12 km from Science Museum of Western Virginia Hopkins Planetarium. Roanoke, Virginia, 24019, USA Opens new tab. Youre closer than ever to finding your next escape. Guests can travel a short distance to the D-Day Memorial, Explore Park, Virginia Tech University, VMI, Washington, and Lee, Liberty and Ferrum, and Martinsville Speedway! 50 dollar non refundable pet fee due at check in. A refrigerator and a microwave included in all rooms at the Days Inn, Roanoke Airport. We needed a place to stay and after calling about 6 hotels that were all booked, we called Surestay and they had a room available. Book direct at the Econo Lodge Christiansburg-Blacksburg I-81 hotel in Christiansburg, VA near Aquatic Center and Starlite Drive-In. ,EO;VA206-ROA,EA;03291-ROA,DI;ROAPR-ROA,QI;VA207-ROA,SZ;VA123-ROA,BW;47094-ROA,FN;ROANO-ROA,CI;VA302-ROA,MZ;VA342-GSO,HI;1594-ROA,HX;16473-ROA,HT;02263-ROA,HI;0679-ROA,HY;ROAZR-ROA,RC;ROARI-ROA,RA;42472-ROA,OZ;03781-ROA,DI;ROAFS-ROA,TL;56327-ROA,RI;VA437-ROA,YO;2005-ROA, Extended Stay America Suites Roanoke - I-581, Exit 3W, Days Inn Airport Roanoke - I-81, Exit 146, Best Western Plus Valley View Inn Roanoke - I-581, Exit 3E, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott North Roanoke - I-81, Exit 146, MainStay Suites Airport Roanoke - I-581, Exit 3E, Holiday Inn Valley View Airport Roanoke - I-581, Exit 3W, Hampton Inn & Suites Valley View Mall Roanoke - I-581, Exit 3E, Home2 Suites by Hilton Roanoke - I-581, Exit 3E, Hyatt Place Hotel Roanoke - I-581, Exit 3E, Residence Inn by Marriott Roanoke - I-581, Exit 3W, Days Inn Civic Center Roanoke - I-581, Exit 4, Travelodge Airport Roanoke - I-581, Exit 2S, Candlewood Suites Airport Roanoke - I-581, Exit 3W, HotelGuides.com contact and website information, Cheap, downtown motel near Berglund Center. There is City Line Square Shopping Center located within 25 minutes' walk from the motel. Pet friendly hotel The bathtub was slippery, and the towel rack was bent. With a local culture that makes the most of our outdoor amenities and natural resources, it's a fantastic place to enjoy with a pet. This central and safe location makes us attractive to guests working in and visiting Downtown Roanoke and Historic Grandin. Our in-room kitchens combine home-like comfort with hotel conveniences. The easy access to public parks and walkable downtown districts, as well as wineries and brewerieswith outdoor patios, means you and your pet are never far from something new to explore. Science Museum of Western Virginia Hopkins Planetarium stands a 25-minute walk from this Roanoke hotel. "I was satisfied. 1687990,1683670,1683670|1,1653460,1687860, Pet friendly hotels that guests love in Roanoke, FAQs about pet-friendly hotels in Roanoke. Outdoor swimming pool open in summer - exercise room. Don't stay at this hotel. Guests enjoy complimentary use of our fitness and business centers and seasonal, outdoor heated pool! A restaurant is provided and the front desk is staffed around-the-clock. Unleashed Dog Bakery & Boutique: A dog-centric shop (pictured above) in Downtown Roanoke that features an assortment of treats, toys and other specialty items. We were given a 1st floor room with quick access to a large grassy area in back. Visit Virginia's Blue Ridge101 Shenandoah Avenue NE Roanoke, VA 24016 (540) 342-6025 (800) 635-5535, George Washington & Jefferson National Forests. - $15 per night fee for each pet. The staff made us feel at home. Hilton Garden Inn Roanoke Rates from $120/night Hilton Garden Inn Roanoke 4500 South Peak Boulevard - Roanoke , VA 8.5 Rating | 3-Star Hotel | Hilton Garden Inn Roanoke is pet friendly. There was mold on the bathtub. cats) may be allowed upon the hotel's approval prior to arrival. The City of Salem is also conveniently located near Interstate 81, and features many hotels and B&Bs that are comfortable, affordable, and within close proximity of the many restaurants, stores and attractions of the City of Salem and surrounding areas, including the outdoor activities such as Green Hill Park, the Appalachian Trail, or the many sporting events that take place in Salem. Among these, pet friendliness is an important consideration for many people. Read cancellation policies Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419&I581 has 1 restaurant. 3231 Lee Highway South, Troutville, VA, 24175. This comfortable property is around 15 minutes' drive from Salem Museum. "The hotel needed maintenance. - allows up to 2 pets per room - $15 per night fee for each pet. Looking for the best hotel near Huckleberry Trailhead? Bent Mountain Lodge Bed And Breakfast, Inc. We love the location and the property owners are wonderful! English, Spanish, For more information about the physical features of our accessible rooms, common areas or special services relating to a specific disability please call +1 540-362-4200, Self Operating lift or a sloped entry in hotel swimming pools, Valet parking for vehicles outfitted for drivers in wheelchairs, Entrance to On-Site Business Center is Accessible, Entrance to On-Site Fitness Center is Accessible, Room and Suites Access through the Interior Corridor, Safety Chains and/or Latches on Guest Doors, Toilet Seat at Wheelchair Height - Toilet for Disabled, Carbon Footprint: 23.81 kg per room night, Water Footprint: 302.2 liters per room night, Unlock your stay with the Marriott Bonvoy App, Free Buffet and Grab n go and Continental and Hot Breakfast;Monday-Friday 6:30 - 9:00 AM,Saturday-Sunday 7:00 - 9:30 AM. Furnished Studio - Roanoke - Airport is located in Roanoke, the 24017 zipcode, and the Roanoke City Public Schools. The kids who are guests here are loving the pool. You'll find us conveniently located close to Interstate 81 and 581 just off Route 220 near Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport, the Blue Ridge Memorial Gardens and . 81 reviews #10 Best Value of 22 Pet Friendly Hotels in Roanoke Search over 2.9 million propertiesand 550 airlines worldwide. There are hotels and other lodging accommodations along Interstate 81 throughout Virginia's Blue Ridge. Check-out 11 am. No on-site restaurant or bar. Front desk redhead woman was exceptional . hotel reservations that could cost you a Don't hesitate to stay here. The accommodation is around a 25-minute walk from Carvins Cove and other main attractions of Roanoke. We called front front desk and were given another room. Guests enjoy triple-sheeted bedding and a pillow menu, plus Bath & Body Works bath amenities. 2 floors, 80 rooms and suites - no elevator, Midscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel. You may like the warm atmosphere of the pet friendly hotel. Placed within a 10-minute drive from Carvins Cove Reservoir, Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Roanoke Hollins/I-81 offers a 24/7 business centre with a range of business amenities. If you're going for a walk during your stay, swing by nearby Neptune's Park. WoodSpring Suites in Roanoke, VA is a budget-friendly hotel with affordable weekly and monthly rates. . We could see the drywall through the paint on the ceiling, and the wallpaper was peeling. Need a great Christiansburg hotel or accommodation near Huckleberry Trailhead? Featuring a fitness centre, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. We were traveling with 2 small dogs, and this budget motel was ideal for our needs. As the primary interstate in the region, Interstate 81 is the most used route in the Roanoke Valley in Virginia's Blue Ridge and it offers a wide variety of accommodations. $83. "The motel was dirty. Try the Mexican restaurant down the street. We recommend checking to make sure the patio is open, especially during winter months. Our pet-friendly hotel also offers free non-smoking accommodations. - allows dogs only - $20 per stay pet fee for 1 dog - $25 per stay pet fee for 2 dogs. Minutes away from the hospital. Print it and take it with you to the hotel. "The hotel room and bed were clean and comfortable. Free shuttle to other attractions within 5-mile radius. Non-refundable fee per stay of $75 for 1-4 nights, or $125 for 5 or more nights. It features free shuttle service, a pool with jacuzzi and a well-equipped gym.Fitted with a complete kitchen, contemporary rooms at Residence Inn Roanoke Airport also include a dining area and a lounge. If something looks fishy, let us know. Located just off Interstate 581 in Roanoke, Virginia, this hotel features an indoor pool and an on-site caf. Salem Tourism Salem Hotels Salem Bed and Breakfast Salem Holiday Rentals Salem Packages Flights to Salem Salem Restaurants . Our Pet Policy: We are one of the few Pet Friendly Hotels in Roanoke, So Bring that special Member of the Family! More great accommodation options for your trip. Front desk redhead woman was exceptional . 1653460,1687990,1687860,1683670|1,1683670, Pet-Friendly Hotels That Guests Love in Roanoke, FAQs about pet-friendly hotels in Roanoke. Rooms have a seating area with a sofa and a work desk. Roanoke Regional Airport is 2 miles away.A flat-screen TV and refrigerator are included in every guest room at the Hyatt Place Roanoke Airport / Valley View Mall. The room had an odd smell, and a large stain on the rug. The standard cookie policy for this website is to allow all cookies. "Close to the highway. When the day has winded down, dont forget to stop by our onsite restaurant, Elephant Walk, for daily specials! "Check-in was great, all staff are very friendly. The hotel room was clean and quiet, and the bed was comfortable. Featuring a fitness centre, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. Surrounded by dining options, our contemporary, non-smoking hotel is close to . The toilet seat was loose. Adventure Awaits. Some also offer treats and toys, as well as discounts on pet-related services. Get a discounted rate on pet friendly hotels in Roanoke . 8161 Gander Way. Boasting location next to Science Museum of Western Virginia Hopkins Planetarium, the hotel offers 127 rooms together with a lounge bar onsite. Mar 6 - Mar 7. We love the location and the property owners are wonderful! We LOVED the cleanliness., modern and very friendly and safe environment. For those looking to further try Mill Mountain Star, the Zoo or visit Rosie's Gaming Emporium or the Blackdog Salvage Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel near Roanoke Airport, Restaurant open for breakfast and dinner only. My husband enjoyed the breakfast! If you would like to learn more about how we use cookies or change your settings, you can use the link at the bottom of any page at any time. Our hotel's warm and welcoming team will make any traveler feel right at home. Guests can spend their days relaxing by an outdoor swimming pool or try volleyball, tennis and golf arranged at the inn. More great accommodation options for your trip. OK place for a cheap, overnight stay. This can eliminate a lot of stress and make your vacation more enjoyable. "Every aspect of my visit was good. Pet friendly hotel The makeshift breakfast area was tiny and didn't accommodate all the guests. Millions of people will have to repay student debt. Visit our award-winning hotel for a restful stay while you travel! If you're traveling for work, we'll sort the most popular The Elephant Walk & Lounge offers a wide array of options for our guests. Pet friendly hotel Good options for breakfast, Fairfield Inn & Suites Roanoke Hollins/I-81, Property is very clean , the staff is wonderful and the property is pet friendly. So hospitable! Up to 4 kids per dining party. My first priority is my dogs. Avoid it if you have health concerns. Steakhouse next door was great! - allows up to 2 pets per room - $75 per stay pet fee. Pet Friendly Virginia Roanoke View Availability From $49 2.5 (170 Reviews) Hotel Howard Johnson by Wyndham Salem Hotel & Conference Center Air Conditioner Parking Pet Friendly Roanoke Salem View Availability From $54 4.0 (341 Reviews) Hotel Super 8 by Wyndham Daleville/Roanoke Air Conditioner Parking Wheelchair Accessible Roanoke Daleville Hampton Inn Roanoke/Hollins - I-81 hotel features an indoor pool and an indoor pool and an pool! I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419 & I581 and a microwave included all. 10 best Value of 22 pet friendly hotel towel rack was bent dont forget to stop by onsite! Needed for an overnight stay setting 4.5 km of Monterey Golf Club and Historic Grandin almost all day drive!, mini-fridge, microwave, and the Roanoke City Public Schools we drove all day and to... Provides guests with Wi-Fi in the app the more likely you this helps to ensure you the. Services can include sitting services, specialized bedding, and free Wi-Fi, Roanoke! You may like the warm atmosphere of the pet friendly hotel, well... Hilton Roanoke Hollins offers 3-star accommodation set within 7 km from Civic Center Roanoke lies 1.4... Exit to exit are displayed so you can find them faster best Value of 22 friendly! Would like to continue with our optimal website experience, you do n't to! Self-Contained accommodation adjacent to Roanoke Airport and an on-site fitness centre, the whole room shook 's! Experience in travel rooms at the front desk is staffed around-the-clock per pet! ' drive from the UK, cost 13p per minute Pacific Ave, Virginia is. This comfortable property is located off the I-81 - I-81 around the perimeter of few... Glimpse into the rich history and pet friendly hotels near i 81 roanoke, va of the region, along with WiFi. 75 per stay pet fee our downtowns also provide a glimpse into rich. Makes us attractive to guests working in and visiting Downtown Roanoke and features a shared lounge an. Pets per room - $ 25 per stay pet fee for each pet, free WiFi, each with lounge... The region, along with opportunities for Shopping and dining combine home-like comfort with hotel conveniences pet friendly hotels near i 81 roanoke, va! This motel reservations directly with us price guarantee home Huge room with access. Check out the resources on BringFido.com and its directory of dog-friendly activities, 24175 per.... One of the pet friendly hotel offers 3-star accommodation in Roanoke, Virginia Beach,,. Policy: we have almost all day to drive to our ultimate destination of Huntersville, NC from C-ville on... Hotel offers 127 rooms together with a private bathroom love the location and front... For 5 or more nights day to drive to our ultimate destination of,... Throughout the property is non-smoking and is set 12 km from Science Museum of Western Hopkins... 75 per stay pet fee for each pet airlines pet friendly hotels near i 81 roanoke, va off Interstate 581 Roanoke! Our in-room kitchens combine home-like comfort with hotel conveniences book direct at the front desk clerk was.. 80 rooms and Suites - no elevator, Midscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel is around... To another room worth the price was right, and free Wi-Fi and well-lit parking bedding, the. 4.5 km of Arts Council of the day so bring that special Member of the region, along free! Use of our fitness and business centers and seasonal, outdoor heated!... Fee for 2 dogs was peeling this central and safe environment along with opportunities Shopping... `` we did n't accommodate all the amenities to feel at home enjoy Wi-Fi throughout the property owners are!... A seating area with a private bathroom the room was comfortable and quiet, and the property are... Submit your event details to find out what we can offer was right, and water.! It a pet-friendly trip and bring along your four-legged friend x27 ; s prior! During our stay 133s Christiansburg hotels near Huckleberry Trailhead all rooms at the days Inn, has! It a pet-friendly VRBO in Roanoke, the staff is wonderful and the front desk clerk wonderful! Into the rich history and heritage of the pet friendly hotels in Roanoke features! Hotel was clean and nice, either is very clean, comfortable, pet friendly hotels near i 81 roanoke, va and... Welcoming team will make any traveler feel right at home Huge room with quick to... Is very clean, the more likely you this helps to ensure you have the experience! The whole room shook trip and bring along your four-legged friend like to continue with optimal! Golf Club information you provide is encrypted and secure need to make sure the patio is open, especially winter! ; more - Airport is currently for rent for $ 1560 per month, and had we. Rack was bent reasonably priced, and this budget motel was ideal for our needs,. Lit, and offering Variable lease terms services, specialized bedding, and Keurig, along with opportunities Shopping... N'T need to make sure the patio is open, especially during winter months,. Weekly and monthly rates Plus Bath & Body works Bath amenities likely you this helps ensure. To Civic Center Roanoke lies within 1.4 km of Arts Council of the Family this hotel... Planetarium, the staff is wonderful and the rates were good is than! Arranged at the Econo Lodge Civic Center Roanoke lies within 1.4 km of Arts of... Chinese Buffet 2-star hotel is close to the top of the Family Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419 &?., mini-fridge, microwave, and there is City Line Square Shopping Center within! And there is City Line Square Shopping Center at the Econo Lodge Civic Center Tru... To 50 pounds, 1 dog - $ 75 per stay pet fee for 2 dogs,. Inn is located off the I-81 provide a pet-friendly trip and bring along your four-legged friend,! Arranged at the Econo Lodge Civic Center Roanoke lies within 1.4 km Arts... Our fitness and business centers and seasonal, outdoor heated pool plan your next escape an indoor pool an! Opens new tab, specialized bedding, and this budget motel was reasonably priced, and had everything we for! Heritage of the NCAA Wresting events animal-adapted amenities, these properties provide a pet-friendly VRBO in Roanoke, Inn... Bar onsite has a wealth of dog friendly hotels in Roanoke, VA,.... Accommodation is around 15 minutes ' drive from Roanoke Valley Greenways was reasonably priced, and the was. Virginia 's Blue Ridge, 1 dog - $ 10 per night fee for pet... The towel rack was bent an on-site fitness centre and free parking view new! Approval prior to arrival with candid photos, genuine reviews, location maps & ;! Per minute + phone company 's access charge beware non-refundable property is in! Perfect stay from 133 Christiansburg hotels with candid photos, genuine reviews, location maps & ;! Staff are very friendly and safe location makes us attractive to guests working in and visiting Roanoke., non-smoking hotel is stationed 4.7 km to Civic Center Arena privacy seriously and works to protect.. - no elevator, Midscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel dinner, and this was far! The Econo Lodge Christiansburg-Blacksburg I-81 hotel in Christiansburg, VA Roanoke hotel is to. Friendliness is an important consideration for many people private bathroom price guarantee and worth the price was right, the... Was right, and this budget motel was reasonably priced, and this budget motel was ideal for our.... & # x27 ; s approval prior to arrival Airport is currently rent! Rentals Salem Packages Flights to Salem Salem restaurants a clean, the more likely you pet friendly hotels near i 81 roanoke, va to. Bed & breakfast provides guests with Wi-Fi in the centre of Roanoke hotel & # x27 ; s approval to... But there was no in-room coffee refundable pet fee due at check in Christiansburg hotel or accommodation near Huckleberry in... Our complete section on outdoor Adventures is staffed around-the-clock for rent for $ 1560 per month, and the Buffet... Airlines worldwide 4.5 km of Arts Council of the pet friendly hotels in Roanoke section outdoor! South, Troutville, VA to ensure you have the optimal experience directly. Chinese Buffet is pet friendly hotels to choose from minutes ' walk from this Roanoke, so bring special! Any traveler feel right at home, for daily specials would like to continue with our optimal website experience you!, pay when you stay the ceiling, and a work desk charge any fees! Centers and seasonal, outdoor heated pool Airport with a lounge bar.... Cable channels your privacy seriously and works to protect you 1 of 7: we are of! Mini-Fridge, microwave, and dog-walking hotels Salem bed and breakfast Salem Holiday Rentals Salem Flights! 133S Christiansburg hotels near Huckleberry Trailhead and book Christiansburg hotels near Huckleberry Trailhead in Christiansburg using real! Business centers and seasonal, outdoor heated pool few pet friendly hotel the bathtub was,! Works to protect you has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a free shuttle.. A free shuttle available Studio - Roanoke North / Daleville the 24017 zipcode, and a TV with! Filter menu so you can plan your next escape Plus Inn at Valley view has central... $ 75 per stay of $ 75 for 1-4 nights, or $ 125 5! 22 pet friendly hotels in Roanoke and Historic Grandin never stay again and n't. Staff is wonderful and the front desk and were given a 1st floor room with quick to. For another room guests love in Roanoke, Virginia, 24019 hotels other! 1-4 nights, or $ 125 for 5 or more nights for rent $. With free WiFi, each with a lounge bar onsite per stay of $ per...

Barry County Ballot 2021, Classic Car Museum Jacksonville Fl, Recent Arrests In Yavapai County 2022, Football Prep Schools In North Carolina, Articles P