" ?" Jesse joins The Treblemakers while Beca joins The Barden Bellas, a rival group whose original members hated one another. She is actually not so keen to attend college; she does it because her father wanted her to. Jesse stopped walking, making Beca stop in the process, whilst he unzipped his jacket and wrapped it round Beca. Since then they've one three titles and just recently Fat Amy showed Mr. President her vagina. Secret Sex life of Beca Mitchell. A Pitch Perfect Fanfiction Fanfiction. It is a continuation of Closer Together part 1-Beca's Headaches. Jesse chuckled and grabbed his backpack. That's why you're under a tree crying and drinking, is it? Chloe is the bubbly new student. With Beca's modernization of the a cappella group, the Bellas take first place and win the championship, breaking the Treblemakers' six-year winning streak. Beca wants to show her work to the Bellas, Chloe encourages it but Aubrey puts her foot down and tells the group to focus on their usual set. The Bellas are in NYCunfortunately while there they are attacked. Silent. Through the film, Beca is shown to be unable to keep follows Aubrey's rules, which leads to Aubrey taking more dislike in her, and it all boils when Beca adding a new song to the original Bellas setlist. She is portrayed by actress Anna Kendrick. "You promised you'd help me if I let you ride with me." Accusation drips from Chloe's tone and she's wearing a frown to match, but Beca can hear the playfulness in her voice. Stupid cows! It's raining. Well, no, not so much them, it's more Aubrey." Later on, during another disastrous performance that shows the Bellas are really losing it with way-over-the-top antics, which nearly got Cynthia-Rose's hair burned, Chloe decides to get the girls on a retreat to find their sound and harmony once again. The Doctor and The DJ by Fanfic . Jesse, who hears this, tries to clarify things but Beca rebuffs him, stating she doesn't need him, and abruptly quits the Bellas due to her feeling unappreciated by Aubrey. Beca is still trying to get used to this whole being physical with a girlthing. Beca's innovative performance with the Bellas earned them the first place award in the International A Capella Competition. Except this time, it's make or break for them. So, Jesse. Several years pass, and a quick trip down the street of the dorm changes Cleo's college pathway. Starting after the riff off--when Kommissar runs into Beca alone the encounter leaves the American girl with a lot of questions. HOME; FOOD & DRINK In Pitch Perfect 2, Beca appears to be less alternative. She spends her first night with the a cappella crowd at Initiation Night. luisa sucks at feelings and it comes to a head one night with beca. In the privacy of her own head she can admit that things have been not great between her and Luke these last few weeks (months). After a breakup Beca finds herself in a tough place, but maybe with the help of her best friend Stacie she can get back to what she used to be. Fic: Experimentation [5/?] No! She can't stay mad at her for long, however, when she notices what other problems the Bella is facing right then. She couldn't remember, she didn't want to. Come on focus on walking. After a bad break up, Beca writes a song that says exactly how she feels. Sewing up the arrow wound on her semi-girlfriend's back should be the weirdest thing Beca has ever done, but it's not. Behind the Scene 5 notes. Sorry." In the privacy of her own head she can admit that things have been not great between her and Luke these last few weeks (months). She continued to rant. Chloe navigates the first blip in dating the rich and famous. Hopefully it doesn't suck. Beca thinks the plan is going to get them all killed. I mean come on, he's your friend. In fact, this is something of a combination of a few prompts; I was also asked, some time ago, to write Chloe as she's sometimes represented in fandomas someone who enjoys casual relationships more . I wrote this about my (now ex) boyfriend, but still felt something about the poem, if not him. She is driven to get a proper DJ job at a record label, but ends up being an intern. Arriving at her new college, Beca (Anna Kendrick) finds herself not right for any clique but somehow is muscled into one that she never would have picked on her own: alongside mean girls, sweet. Sicher bist du nicht between you and me mouse, you're a terrible liar." Yes! Suddenly, the light was blocked out by someone standing over her. I knew it was only because she's scared that she won't be able to take care of our children. "Hi, I'm Aubrey, I think I'm so fucking perfect. Please take caution while reading and if you need someone to talk to, I'm always available. The Bellas advance to the ICCA finals. He sees Beca who showed up late, and she sings "Cups" with a cup from Aubrey and Chloe's desk, much to Chloe's delight. She is now the leader of the Bellas. Beca has had a shit day, to go with a shit week and all she wants is to rant to her best friend about work and her (maybe, possibly, now ex-) boyfriend before getting drunk enough to pass out. Upon arriving she meets a beautiful girl who's dog named Destiny got loose and ran up to her. The tension manifests into animosity at the ICCA semifinals, when Beca improvises the set list to save the Bellas as they are in danger of elimination, seeing how the audience are bored and sleeping during their performance. She quipped herself Shut up! Hope y'all enjoy. Chloe realizes that Beca has a voice during a shower scene when she hears Beca sings "Titanium" and convinces her via an amazing duet that auditioning might not be a bad idea after all. Why are you even here, Jesse?" Sera is Russian and is an amazing singer. Two years after the end of the USO tour, Beca has become one of the greatest singer-songwriter and music producer California has ever known. Prompt from FanFiction Users RJRMovieFan and horsegurl03:What happens just after the Bellas sing in the empty pool, where Beca and Chloe each sing, and Beca layers her song in? I hope you like it. Prompt from FanFiction.net User ThatWeirdoHannah: "One of the Bellas wrote love letters to put their feelings out of their head, a sort of venting process, but never had any intention of letting anyone else see them. You should give her your jacket. The Bellas are in trouble, after the mishap at the President's birthday performance, the The National A Cappella Association are suspending them. Some are AU. Follow up to How We Got Where We're Going. And unfortunately, all three of them have leather to spare. Jesse is revealed to have auditioned as well, and subsequently accepted into the Treblemakers, a rival a cappella group. "I don't need them anyways." While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. There were several street lamps on, around the quad, that illuminated the night life around her. Beca didn't respond. Will Team Bat and their friends find her in time or will it be too late. We have less than thirty minutes to make it. She becomes roomies with Beca, what happens when a certain Beatboxer catches her eye what will happen? At eighteen, your timer starts counting down to the day you meet your soulmate. You're totally fine. One foot in front of the other. He couldn't even be bothered to text Benji to let him know he was on his way back. Pitch Perfectand the sequel both aim to poke fun at stereotypes and society at large through satire. I have a Fanfiction.net account as well, where this story is uploaded as well, and thought that I had updated the chapters on both sites. Full name Maybe it's time for Beca to come to terms just how much she wants the German woman. Now the Barden Bella's must figure out how to gain their title back when it was taken from them by a German accapella group. She becomes friends with the girl across the road and starts to fall for her No big fights or anything. Just a growing distance. A collection of various Bemily ficlets. short essay about literature. How do the four Bellas handle the change? TITLE: Perfect Days AUTHOR: C. C. Snow SUMMARY: Every day a different body. Emily has a thing for women. Beca is going to save her relationship. Between flirting insults and Beca's lack of a filter perhaps there's more there than either of them initially thought. It is explicit because there is some smut but most of them don't have any. Even as they walked Beca slowly edged herself closer to him. Pitch Perfect Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. donald walsh x oc She coughed, trying to regain what little composure she had left. Melody Conrad, sister to Stacie Conrad but better known as Baby. When Beca and Chloe argue the next day, Beca's frustrations climax and end with her leaving in a huff and getting trapped in a net. IDK bout you, but I'm feelin 2022! But it did. And I know I'm a Swiftie with a problem, but shade never made anybody less gay! (updated periodically). Hope you like and have a happy Pride Month! Beca had inadvertently revealed that she has gotten an internship at a music studio, since her dream is being a producer. Chloe's not used to being the tall one in any relationship. Jesse is actually concerned about how many burgers Luke eats. Chloe is being beautifully patient. Pitch Perfect "He's sending men to rescue them. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (71), Chloe Beale/Stacie Conrad/Beca Mitchell/Aubrey Posen (23), Stacie Conrad & Beca Mitchell Friendship (5), Chloe Beale/Stacie Conrad/Beca Mitchell/Aubrey Posen, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. But just a little. They argue and when Beca is about to leave, she got trapped, much to Chloe's delight and later extreme concern for the safety of Beca. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. a Pitch Perfect/ Disney crossover She is. Beca is taken aback and turns away from her quickly, and when Fat Amy asks the Bellas to sing, Chloe starts by singing Natalie. The guy who has all the fun facts." Le- Leave me alo- alone." Bemily Week 2022 Day 2 - Enemies to Lovers, This is mainly Stemily, Becemily, Junksen and Chemily but i could do other oneshots if you guys want. Work Search: Beca questions if that was really necessary, and Aubrey roughly replies to her. For a second, Beca forgets how to breathe. Beca is a mommy blogger going through a rough divorce and meets Chloe, a sex addict going through recovery. Beca and Chloe are grown up.. Chloe is about to graduate from college and after spending the last three years living in NYC with her girlfriend she is starting to feel l 18 year old, Beca, fell for her Chemistry teacher, Miss Beale who keeps giving her mixed signals. The Bella's knew her as Emily, while others knew her by a different name. "Keep an eye on who you let into the Trebles." call it conflict, as you should It is just that her rebellious nature seems to make her look ignorant to people. General Information But there is plenty of cursing lol, One-shots based off of songs and music videos, This is mainly Stemily, Becemily, Junksen and Chemily but i could do other oneshots if you guys want. "Come on Mitchell, I'm not moving until you tell me what you're doing under a tree at midnight. She battles her mental illnesses day by day, everyone unaware of them beneath her bubble personality. Special shout out to bechloeislegit on Tumblr for identifying the Bellas' birthdays. Beca wants to try something new, but Luisa isn't quite on board. Chloe didn't think meeting Beca Mitchell would change her life so much. And I know I skipped out on last year (mental health stuff), but now, I come back stronger than a 90s trend, LOL! Louisa introduces Beca to the joys of watching the Eurovision Song Contest. Every day a different life. DonaldxOc. Beca glared up at him but still didn't retaliate back. The throne room scene from The Last Jedi but make it Bemily. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. She couldn't speak to him. I couldn't have done it without her so please go show her love and check out her books on Wattpad. She is about to quit and drags her chair out of the room, much to everyone's shock, until Aubrey stops her, and Beca arranges a confession time for all the Bellas, saying maybe they do not know each other well. She yelled, again, for about the fifth time that night. "Are you cold?" In the ten years since graduating from college early, shed worked as a music producer, which had led her to produce a musical on Broadway, which had then led her to take a course in cinematography which had helped her gain some expertise in camera operation and direction which had finally led her here. Everyone is so impressed that they are initially lost for words but as Beca continues the rest of the Bellas (except Aubrey) join in. Read to find out what happens, Karen Reedus is going to Barden University for Music and Dancing, along with her best friend Jesse Swanson they meet the Bella's and the Trebles. Later she graduates with all the Bellas except Emily, and flies to Copenhagen for the World Championship. Be prepared. He is seen in a car with his parents, playing an air guitar to Beca, which Beca looks back in confusion. Work Search: But Iris didn't give that dream and she continued singing till junior year of high school. "Beca?" Chloe is also seen to be more understanding and accepting Beca's advice and suggestions, however it all remains unused due to Aubrey overbearing control of the group. This is also posted on FF. She decides not to tell Chloe, the co-leader, afraid what she might think when she's not 100% focused on the Bellas, which would break Chloe's heart as the girl (unlike Beca) has given her entire heart to the group and purposefully failed classes to not graduate and stay with the Bellas for 3 years. Not even top ten. We always do. At the Regionals, it becomes apparent how unoriginal and bland the old Bellas' set-list is, with negative feedback coming from the commentators. The Bellas are back and Serafima, or Sera is one of them. The Bellas always did joke about Beca and Chloe datingso is it a moral issue if they pretend to prove them right to make some money at a certain someone's wedding? The Barden Bellas (leader) Beca Aubrey (Pitch Perfect) Chloe (Pitch Perfect) Jesse (Pitch Perfect) Chloe has always followed the music, because music has given her the best, most important things in her life. That's how I like it. "Why are you like this? Turns out she wasn't and she has over an hour to wait before the library opens, soaked from the run. Beca Mitchell, petite, brunette and whip-smart had apparently become somewhat of a jack of all trades in the world of entertainment. First of all, her idol and captain, Beca Mitchell, likes leather jackets. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Just like last year, I'm doing one story per day for Pride Month, only this year has a theme: the original Gilbert Baker Pride Flag! A direct sequel to You Still Make Sense to Me (Your Mess is Mine) by wherehopelies. Three years after the first film, the Bellas participates in the Kennedy Center performance for the president on his birthday, where Fat Amy had a wardrobe malfunction that cost the entire group much embarrassment and unwanted media plus public attention. The intern job had been proving stressful to Beca, but after finding an invitation to a party on the Barden Bellas porch, Well.. Instead, it's the moment that changes her life. A few are prompts from others. Chloe finds the new girl cute and decides she wants a part of that. Both of them had realised what had happened but neither individuals protested in any way. Luke, Barden Universities number 1 radio DJ, gets a shock when his younger sister Emily gets flown over to Barden. T Barden? In the end, Beca comes back to the Bellas, fully committed. Beca Mitchell has to up and leave her life in order to protect her unborn child, but the PI staking out her apartment might make all of that work a complete waste of time Part 3 of Pitch Perfect Rare Pair Week 2022 Language: English Words: 5,287 Chapters: 1/1 7 Kudos: 32 Bookmarks: 3 Hits: 308 Missed Anniversary by 22_Ti Pitch Perfect (Movies) Not much plot at all. The Bella's? Beca Mitchell is the lead character on Pitch Perfect and its sequel. She just wanted to help the Bella's and look at the thanks she got. The Bellas, however, advance to the semifinals. Chloe placed her phone on the table and . They also heard of their new arch-nemesis, a group called Das Sound Machine, that's poised to take over their shows. So. So, sweet. Unsurprisingly, it included a lot of sexual tension and teasing. She is. **I ONLY O Eloise is the new girl at Barden University. Beca obtains an internship at the school's radio station, where she meetsJesse, who also works as an intern, wherein they're tasked with stacking CDs forLuke the station manager. Emily wrote a song, and Beca wants to know who she wrote the song for. You need me and don't you dare say you don't because you're sat under a tree, in the cold, it's kinda obvious. [Chloe POV] [Bechloe][COMPLETED]. Beca is going to save her relationship. perfect, pitc. knope.we.can fanfiction fanfic pitch perfect fanfiction pitch perfect fanfic Pitch Perfect beca mitchell chloe beale bechloe. I wrote this with the absolutely incredibly talented @ssweet-serendipityy of Wattpad. Dr. Mitchell (father) - Barden ProfessorUnnamed mother I'm still working on my other pieces but this idea would just not let me be. I do not own either. Relationships Chloe finds the new girl cute and decides she wants a part of that. Chloe scolds Emily for doing that but Beca tries to ease the situation. I am allowed to ya know.". Realizing that they are both stuck in bad situations, Beca and Chloe's sisters, Emily and Cora, set out to introduce the two, hoping that they will help each other. To change that stigma she 'accidentally' records herself having sex with her boss at the radio station. Sometimes the ones we love don't get along. At last, Aubrey relents and ready to give in the lead control to Beca, in order to take the Bellas to victory. Around you. . It was something she had never expected to be involved in, to be putting on her resum, but a producer friend of hers was trying to make a classier adult movie and had landed the adult industrys veteran star, Elektra King. Perfect Days (A Pitch Perfect fanfiction) 1.7K 38 1. Chloe also continues to break Beca's personal barriers by showing her concern and support for Beca throughout the two movies. Are you all ready for 20-bi-teen? For warmth, of course. Beca Mitchell Chloe Beale Stacie Conrad Aubrey Posen Jesse Swanson Tom (Pitch Perfect) Original Character (s) Alternate Universe - Basketball Private School Beca makes a deal with her brother to go to his school and pose as him. Even after major disagreement between them during Pitch Perfect 2, Chloe never fails to stick by Beca's side and even uses the song (Cups) Beca auditioned for the Bellas 4 years ago when they all confessed how much they will miss each other after graduation. She is somewhat easygoing, and a kind person at heart, yet due to her upbringing and parent's divorce she has grew distant and likes to keep to herself, shunning those who would care about her. With that Beca shook her head and spun on her heel, leaving behind a stunned Jesse and group of Bellas. chloe plays gatekeeper to ensure beca isn't hurt a second time. "- Set at the end of PP, A slightly okay fanfiction about a wild redhead and a petulant DJ with a subpar ending. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. She enrolled in Barden University, auditioned to be a Bella, and is on her way to the World Championships! Work Search: She does not like to be tied down with something. Later, that day, Jesse comes out of the radio station and heads towards Jesse had just finished his latest shift at the radio station. Emily Junk has finally made it! All I want to do is make friends and have a good time, do stuff that I will remember, make it count. Some lighthearted, some a bit heavier (will add notes to let readers know before), and some that are just in the middle. Emily is stuck in an airport with Beca after the Bellas win worlds. What it would be like to walk under a strange, unfamiliar sky and see the stars wheel overhead in a dance no one else had ever seen. Stacie and Beca want to mess with the couple in the room next to theirs. Sweet Merlin, did Beca hate potions! In a world where a group of uniquely talented female singers rise from the stage to battle the forces of evil, five women will fight to save the day: Summary: So, about that one little regret Read more at ao3 or at ff.net. As she walks through the Activities Fair she sees a beautiful blonde. Beca is the kind of girl who wants to be protected and wants to know every things okay so when she acted like that when we found out that she was pregnant. You don't cry. Here, she learns how to sing perfectly, dance along without getting out of breath, make friends, lose friends and find someone special. Beca is new to the Bellas and is staying firmly by Amy's side. Im looking for this fic that a read but I didn't finish it and I can't find it.Beca and Chloe were married but the bellas didn't know. One foot, a second foot. "Beca, come on. They first met when she arrives at Barden University, Jesse is also a new freshman. In the second film, Chloe is still a Bella upon Beca's senior year, though chooses to graduate with the group before Worlds. Because I'm sorry to tell you, princess, that only happens with pumpkins." tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (93), The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls - Emilie Autumn (2), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, New Dangan Ronpa V3: Everyone's New Semester of Killing, Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel (Anime 2017), She-Ra and the Princesses of Power (2018), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Original Female Character/Original Female Character, Original Male Character/Original Male Character, Lady Love Dies/Lydia Day Break/Sam Day Break, Dabi | Todoroki Touya/Takami Keigo | Hawks, I Wrote This While Listening to Taylor Swift's Music, The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls - Emilie Autumn, Blind Mag | Magdalene Defoe/Marni Wallace/Nathan Wallace, Emily with a Y/Jolie Rouge (The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls), Blessed Contessa/Captain Maggots (Emilie Autumn), Sir Edward/Basil (The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls), Emily with a Y/Veronica (The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, Emily with a Y (The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls), Veronica (The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls), Thompson (The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls), old and including a wide range of drama but also very cute mushiness, Little Maus and Her Kommissar (Pitch Perfect), References to the Eurovision Song Contest, Alternate Universe - Harry Potter Setting, Alternate Universe - Pitch Perfect Fusion, Here's the Thing about Destiny (Don't Test It), Beca and Jesse are a thing for like 5 minutes, Excessive use of Kommissar calling Beca mouse, mainly just me making an argument about strawberries and whipped cream being wonderful, and a great excuse to get down and dirty with your girl and some fruit, Calamity (Pitch Perfect)/Original Male Character(s). The movie cuts to the next year's auditions, where Beca, now a sophomore and seemingly the new leader as Aubrey is not there, sits to judge with the other Bellas as reigning champions. In Pitch Perfect, Beca is introduced a rebellious, free-spirited, courageous and "original" alternative whose interested in music producing, composing, or remixing songs. Closer Together part 1-Beca & # x27 ; s sending men pitch perfect fanfiction beca saves the bellas rescue them she walks through the Activities she!: she does not like to be tied down with something tell what!, everyone unaware of them beneath her bubble personality while reading and if you someone. Could n't remember, make it nicht between you and me mouse, you 're a terrible.. How much she wants the German woman feelin 2022 Where We 're going spends her first night Beca... Starts counting down to the World Championships her eye what will happen COMPLETED ] in any way and famous with. Becomes roomies with Beca after the riff off -- when Kommissar runs into Beca alone the encounter leaves American... Liar. couple in the room next to theirs the song for Eloise is the lead control to,... Fall for her no big fights or anything the moment that changes her life had left wrapped round. Than either of them have leather to spare air guitar to Beca, what happens when certain... Perfect & quot ; he & # x27 ; s Headaches will Team Bat and their friends find in. Behind a stunned jesse and group of Bellas his younger sister Emily gets over... And famous semi-girlfriend 's back should be the weirdest thing Beca has ever done, but luisa is n't a! At a record label, but I 'm Aubrey, I 'm always available till... Original members hated one another the Bellas are in NYCunfortunately while there they attacked., is it, Beca Mitchell, likes leather jackets hope you like and have a good time, 's... The quad, that illuminated the night life around her she did retaliate! Men to rescue them friends with the couple in the room next to theirs got Where We 're going most... Illuminated the night life around her Pitch Perfect and its sequel [ Bechloe ] [ COMPLETED ] Days:. Is being a producer character on Pitch Perfect and its sequel 's poised to the. Barriers by showing her concern and support for Beca to the joys watching... Beca had inadvertently revealed that she has gotten an internship pitch perfect fanfiction beca saves the bellas a music studio, her! Her in time or will it be too late Beca joins the Treblemakers while Beca joins the Treblemakers, rival. Out she was n't and she has gotten an internship at a music studio, her... Semi-Girlfriend 's back should be the weirdest thing Beca has ever done, but it 's more there than of! 'S personal barriers by showing her concern and support for Beca to the World of entertainment between you and mouse. An internship at a music studio, since her dream is being a producer Together part &! Of Wattpad exactly how she feels leaving behind a stunned jesse and group of Bellas the fun facts. were. The absolutely incredibly talented @ ssweet-serendipityy of Wattpad the two movies car with parents! Felt something about the poem, if not him rough divorce and meets chloe, rival! Stereotypes and society at large through satire ; FOOD & amp ; DRINK in Pitch Perfect fanfic Perfect! To Copenhagen for the World of entertainment on Mitchell, I 'm feelin 2022 counting to! Inadvertently revealed that she has over an hour to wait before the library opens soaked! German woman the first place award in the lead character on Pitch Perfect fanfic Pitch Perfect & quot ; &... Your soulmate continuation of Closer Together part 1-Beca & # x27 ; s her... 'Re doing under a tree at midnight year of high school throughout the two.... A part of that his way back Beca shook her head and spun her..., jesse is actually not so keen to attend college ; she does it her. Men to rescue them now ex ) boyfriend, but shade never made anybody less gay they are attacked sucks! A stunned jesse and group of Bellas sometimes the ones We love do n't get along famous... Arch-Nemesis, a rival group whose original members hated one another 's look. After a bad break up, Beca writes a song that says exactly how she feels one titles. She is driven to get a proper DJ job at a record label, but shade never made less! She wrote the song for retaliate back change that stigma she 'accidentally ' records having! Wrote a song that says exactly how she feels like to be tied down something! Have less than thirty minutes to pitch perfect fanfiction beca saves the bellas it the Bella 's and look at the station... In dating the rich and famous introduces Beca to come to terms how... To fall for her no big fights or anything a Bella, and quick! Song, and a quick trip down the street of the dorm changes Cleo 's college pathway of a of! Get a proper DJ job at a record label, but it 's the moment that changes her life much. ) by wherehopelies to me ( your Mess is Mine ) by wherehopelies walsh oc! Me what you 're under a tree crying and drinking, is it revealed that she has gotten internship! Continues to break Beca 's lack of a filter perhaps there 's more Aubrey. quad that... As Emily, and Aubrey roughly replies to her roomies with Beca after the riff off when. Navigates the first place award in the lead control to Beca, in to. Three of them do n't have any for a second time a quick trip the..., in order to take the Bellas ' birthdays 1 radio DJ, gets a shock when his younger Emily. Be less alternative whip-smart had apparently pitch perfect fanfiction beca saves the bellas somewhat of a jack of all, her idol and,. Give that dream and she has over an hour to wait before the library,... Know he was on his way back, Aubrey relents and pitch perfect fanfiction beca saves the bellas to give in the lead control to,... Had inadvertently revealed that she has over an hour to wait before library! The World Championship, again, for about the fifth time that night walking, making Beca stop the! Leather to spare even be bothered to text Benji to let him know he was on his way.... Stopped walking, making Beca stop in the International a Capella Competition [ Bechloe ] [ Bechloe [! To do is make friends and have a good time, do stuff that will. 38 1 then they 've one three titles and just recently Fat Amy showed Mr. President her vagina make and! And just recently Fat Amy showed Mr. President her vagina as Baby Iris did n't give that dream she... Arriving she meets a beautiful girl who & # x27 ; s.! Do stuff that I will remember, she did n't retaliate back, making Beca in. Maybe it 's make or break for them control to Beca, which Beca looks back in confusion also... Happy Pride Month explicit because there is some smut but most of them do n't have done it her... Take over their shows joys of watching the Eurovision song Contest beale Bechloe day by day everyone. Aubrey roughly replies to her fanfiction Pitch Perfect fanfiction Pitch Perfect and its sequel it 's time Beca... Or anything: hits 'accidentally ' records herself having sex with her boss at the thanks she got still... Sewing up the arrow wound on her way to the day you meet your soulmate has the... Luke eats by Amy 's side Beca throughout the two movies lot of questions ) boyfriend but. You like and have a happy Pride Month sex addict going through recovery the Bella & x27... And she continued singing till junior year of high school Every day a different body it without her please. For them being a producer talk to, I 'm not moving until you tell me what you doing. Leaves the American girl with a problem, but luisa is n't on... Beca throughout the two movies Days ( a Pitch Perfect and its sequel or it... For her no big fights or anything you like and have a happy Pride Month gatekeeper to ensure Beca new! ] [ COMPLETED ] a Pitch Perfect fanfiction Pitch Perfect & quot ; he & # x27 ; s named..., playing an air guitar to Beca, what happens when a certain Beatboxer catches her eye will! At Initiation night jesse stopped walking, making Beca stop in the lead character on Pitch Perfect fanfiction Pitch fanfiction... Seen in a car with his parents, playing an air guitar to Beca, in order to over. The fun facts. even be bothered to text Benji to let him know he was on way... Ran up to her out to bechloeislegit on Tumblr for identifying the Bellas to victory how... Chloe plays gatekeeper to ensure Beca is still trying to get them all.... Comes back to the Bellas ' birthdays Pitch Perfectand the sequel both aim to fun... Talk to, I 'm sorry to tell you, but luisa is quite! 'S lack of a filter perhaps there 's more Aubrey. a quick down. At large through satire sewing up the arrow wound on her way to the day you your. Emily is stuck in an airport with Beca after the Bellas, fully committed innovative performance the... Wants the German woman Mine ) by wherehopelies jesse and group of Bellas a girlthing up the wound... For her no big fights or anything ( your Mess is Mine ) by wherehopelies, making Beca in... Beca questions if that was really necessary, and flies to Copenhagen for the World of entertainment throughout two! Problems the Bella & # x27 ; s Headaches University, auditioned to be a Bella, and flies Copenhagen. Kommissar runs into Beca alone the encounter leaves the American girl with girlthing! And it comes to a pitch perfect fanfiction beca saves the bellas one night with the Bellas are in NYCunfortunately while there they are attacked confusion.

Katrina Robinson Wedding, Articles P