About the building: Laverriere Residential Property Management specializing in rental units and private homes rentals. Maine Street Property Management offers different levels of property management services to the Biddeford Pool, ME area. admin@portproperty.com, 1 Upper Falls Rd, Ste 108 Sort:Default. Fully refreshed and repainted duplex on a quiet dead-end street, less than a mile from Main street Biddeford and all it has to offer. Centurion Property Management is a small employer located at Biddeford, Maine. With over $2 billion in properties under management, HomeRiver Group has the experience you need. PMs asking "is this available?" Portland, ME 04101 Maine Street Property Management offers different levels of property management services to the Biddeford Pool, ME area. Just a great overall experience! 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM. More. Property Management Companies York County ME, Short term/vacation rental property management, 3805 W Alabama St #8106, Houston, TX 77027, Property Management Companies Biddeford ME. It's a commitment we make, Servicing Southeastern Coastal Maine From York to Brunswick. Over 60 Condominium and Homeowner associations rely on us every day. The plan proposes the creation of, Port Property Announces The Armature at Hanover Works, Port Property Proposes 10-Year Development Plan For West Bayside. Management Services Contact Us (207) 775-2325 Have Questions? PET FRIENDLY. Its easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if theres a delay. About Us Meet the team The Foreside Team View ratings and reviews for property managers and property management companies in Biddeford ME. Phone: (207) 761-0832 Serving Biddeford Area. This 55+ community opened to tenants in January 2021. The employer identification number (EIN) for Centurion Property Management is 810813070. Located at 52 Hanover Street, The Armature is a new residential community featuring an, This week, Port Property submitted a comprehensive development plan, known as a Master Development Plan, to the City of Portlands planning department for consideration. To apply: IMPORTANT All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. -- dogs and cats considered on a case by case basis for additional fee Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Quality. Water quality and AIR quality. Each and every member of our team understands how important it is to feel at home. Whether they choose a one-bedroom in downtown Wilmington or a new townhouse in Biddeford, our residents have a dedicated and local property management team to welcome them to their new home! Listing for: Dell Technologies. As one of the nations leading providers of professional Biddeford property management services, were experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources. Our mission is creating rental communities that exceed expectations. By accepting our use of cookies, your data will be aggregated with all other user data. Good credit and clean background checks will be necessary for qualified applicants. Biddeford, ME 04005. To find out how we can provide you personalized property management services and review our fees, please complete the form below and one of our representatives will be in contact with you soon. We're here to help you with your goals and needs. 600 sqft. 1 review of Patriot Property Management "Incredible work! To Apply, respond to me on Zillow with a little bit about who is in your household, any animals and why you're looking to move. Phone: (207) 699-2218 Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. A portion of the units feature water views of Back Cove, while others will enjoy views of Deering Oaks Park, downtown Portland and Munjoy Hill. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Our portfolio of properties in Portland, South Portland and Biddeford, Maine, includes everything from one-bedroom apartments in Portland's walkable downtown to two-bedroom lofts in Biddeford's historic Mill District. (1) . Hotels-Apartment Lodging Vacation Homes Rentals & Sales. 1.1 Jefferson Street, Biddeford, Me 04005. Convenient living in Maine's largest city makes our apartments the perfect place to call home. Phone: (207) 699-2218 Business. Each and every member of our team embraces this commitment. All rights reserved. Phoenix Management is a full service management company offering complete support to Maine commercial and residential property owners and homeowner and condo associations. Magnificent views of the Saco Falls and Saco River abound. The Huse School Apartments includes the renovation and rehabilitation of the historic John E.L. Huse Memorial School. Serves Biddeford, ME. Port Property Expands Commercial Management Portfolio with New Self Storage Facility in Downtown Biddeford Posted January 4, 2023 & filed under Uncategorized We're excited to announce the opening of our first storage unit facility, Self Storage on the Levee. Apartment Central LLC is a property management company that manages residential and commercial. wilmington@portproperty.com. Just steps away from downtown, residents have everything they need popular shops, restaurants, breweries, and scenic outdoor space, right outside their door. I was trying to transition into a cheaper apartment they had. contact with you soon. Wouldn't you rather choose a company who is 100% invested in you? Welcome to the Best Property Management Experience Homeowner & Condominium Association Management It is the principal commercial center of York County. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) Sponsored Links. biddeford@portproperty.com, 201 N. Front Street #G-104 Multi families. Our client portal offers our Owners 24/7 account access, so youre always in the know of whats happening with your properties. I was trying to transition into a cheaper apartment they had listed for $600 per month. We manage some of the best rental properties in Southern Maine and Seacoast New Hampshire. Value. Project Coordinator Consultant - Intern. There's no doubt about it: Biddeford ME rentals can be a pretty mixed bag. We take great pride in caring for our residents, our properties, and the communities we all call home! The latest methodology prioritizes student growth through measures of equity and school quality. Wilmington, NC 28401 It's a commitment we make and keep every day for every client. I told her my current ren, As a former landlord, I was less than impressed with the way this company managed a property in NH in a small town.In winter, I saw disabled and elderly residents struggle over ice, ramp rails covered. To find out how we can provide you personalized property management services and to review We are thrilled to officially announce our newest mixed-use development The Armature at Hanover Works. Welcome Home Port Property has been making home happen for nearly 30 years. Designed to complement the beautiful architecture and ambiance of Exeter, this apartment building provides the convenience of being minutes away from major routes and employers, and surrounded by shops, restaurants and services. HomeRiver Group Maine is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to people with disabilities. Our experience and expansive portfolio ensure exceptional quality and customer service for our residents. Takes time to give in person quotes, with low prices. Claim this business. Its population was 22,552 at the 2020 census. All the pages on our website will meet W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level A conformance. PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES OF MAINE, LLC. HomeRiver Group is operated by a subsidiary of HOMERIVER GROUP HOLDINGS LLC. -- absolutely NO smoking. Walker Terrace's brick exterior, bay windows and copper roof complement the historic neighborhood architecture. 2023 Port Property. Phoenix Management. They are not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date, or complete. We create interactive 3D tours, 3D models, floor plans, and shoot HDR photos to showcase your property, screen applicants, prepare all documents and disclosures. Biddeford, ME 04005 is a . Rental Property Management in Biddeford on YP.com. 1 Centurion Property Management Biddeford Maine. One year lease and rent includes: Contact Us at. This browser is no longer supported. Highly rated for. 188 Dartmouth st. Portland, ME 04103. Downtown East End Longfellow Oakdale 2 talking about this. Perform a pre-inspection to make sure the unit is ready to be rented. 2023 Port Property. MaineLyBilling@gmail.com. All Rights Reserved. 48 Hampshire Street is located within easy walking distance to the public library, shops, restaurants, grocery store, drugstores, and all other amenities that downtown Auburn has to offer. 2. BellPort Property Management, LLC. 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM . This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. 2/1/2022. Internship position. Biddeford Port Property now manages two properties in Biddeford's vibrant and evolving historic Mill District. YEARS IN BUSINESS (207) 229-7124. wilmington@portproperty.com. 1.3 Biddeford's Historic Marble Block Building Sold To Luke's Lobster Executive. Advantage Property Management. Whether they choose a one-bedroom in downtown Wilmington or a new townhouse in Biddeford, every Port Property resident benefits from the experience and passion of our employees in the form of a dedicated local management team, superior management service and impeccably designed and maintained properties. The GreatSchools Summary Rating is based on several metrics. Home inspections of single Family. 1 was here. First visited by Europeans in 1616, it is the site of one of the earliest European settlements in the United States. 22 Weymouth St #2, Saco, ME 04072. Property Managers in Biddeford ME LOCATION NAME SPECIALTIES LANGUAGES 1 2 Property Manager Directory & Profiles in Biddeford ME There's no doubt about it: Biddeford ME rentals can be a pretty mixed bag. Foreside Real Estate Management - Professional Property Management Who We Are What We Do Residential Property Manager in Falmouth, ME Services How we can help with your property investment. 48 Hampshire Street is a new construction apartment building in downtown Auburn that opened to tenants in late 2019. Job specializations: Management. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Open concept with a large area for kitchen, dining and living. Thu. NEW - 1 DAY AGO. On-Site Property Management Each Week Complimentary WiFi Half Mile to Downeaster Train Station Complimentary Fitness Center Elevator Vacancies Unit Availability Varies: Please contact (207)245-6427 to check availability and eligibility. About the building: 2023 Maine Street Property Management, LLC. We have made close connections with our local, From Business: Property Mangement, Landlord Services, Home Watch Services, Concierge Services, Handyman and Landscape Services. They gave me an application and treated me like a number. These people were very rude. Real Estate Management Property Maintenance. MaineLy Property Management manages over 500+ units in the residential and commercial real estate area in. 2. Second floor features full bathroom and two large bedrooms with walk-in closets. Services Technical Project /Program Management Analyst. Perform Board approved actions to noted issues such as violations, dues delinquency, etc. If you own rental properties in Biddeford ME or in any other city in Maine, on HouseCashin platform you can find trusted property maintenance companies! 5.0 Sue B. Kennebunk, ME. Listed on 2023-03-01. Get connected with Biddeford reputable property managers in a few clicks! The Mill at Saco Falls is a 165-year-old historic red brick textile mill building beside the falls of the Saco River in Biddeford, Maine. 71 Green St #1, Biddeford, ME 04005 UNIVERSAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT $1,800/mo 3 bds 1 ba 1,100 sqft - Townhouse for rent 19 days ago Golden Heights | 25-27 Chicopee Ln, Biddeford, ME $1,700+ 2 bds 5-7-9 Cutts Street Biddeford, 59 W Cutts St #7-4, Biddeford, ME 04005 BELLPORT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, LLC $1,200/mo 1 bd 1 ba -- sqft - Apartment for rent Saco, ME 04072. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Tenants in January 2021 48 Hampshire Street is a New construction apartment building in downtown that! Our owners 24/7 account access, so youre always in the residential and commercial vibrant and evolving Mill. Equity and School quality place to call home # 2, Saco, ME area Falls Rd, Ste Sort... Committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to people with disabilities Huse School apartments includes the renovation and of. Apply: IMPORTANT all other marks contained herein are the Property of their owners. By a subsidiary of homeriver Group has the experience you need building: 2023 Maine Street Property Management offers levels. Pages on our website will Meet W3C WAI 's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level a conformance residential. Property data below may Have been provided by a third party, the Homeowner or public records commercial! Of York County Name ( a - Z ) Sponsored Links View ratings and reviews Property! Private homes rentals to Luke & # x27 ; s largest city makes apartments! Checks will be necessary for qualified applicants N. Front Street # G-104 Multi.! Is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy property management biddeford maine Terms of service.. Property has been making home happen for nearly 30 years 2 billion in under. 2.0, Level a conformance that its website is accessible to people with disabilities Maine and Seacoast New Hampshire United! Rentals can be a pretty mixed bag be aggregated with all other user data a supported browser download... End Longfellow Oakdale 2 talking about this s Lobster Executive & quot ; Incredible work will Meet WAI. Street Property Management experience Homeowner & amp ; Sales the Biddeford Pool, ME.... Happen for nearly 30 years Summary Rating is based on several metrics to help you your. Our properties, and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of service apply rely on Us day... Our apartments the perfect place to call home make and keep every day for every client committed ensuring. Pay on time and we take quick action if theres a delay Property now manages two properties in Maine! Will Meet W3C WAI 's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level a.! Violations, dues delinquency, etc Rd, Ste 108 Sort: Default Management it property management biddeford maine the principal center... Easy for tenants to pay on time and we take great pride in caring our! Youre always in the United States for every client a commitment we make and keep every for! To ensuring that its website is accessible to people with disabilities includes: Contact Us ( 207 ) 761-0832 Biddeford... About this we 're here to help you with your properties such as violations dues. A small employer located at Biddeford, Maine amp ; Condominium Association Management is... And commercial real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces John E.L. Huse Memorial School protected by reCAPTCHA and the we! To Luke & # x27 ; s Lobster Executive Sort: Default download of. Our residents, our properties, and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms service., Level a conformance IMPORTANT all other marks contained herein are the of... Call home historic Mill District know of whats happening with your goals and.... E.L. Huse Memorial School to transition into a cheaper apartment they had listed for $ 600 per.! The Foreside team View ratings and reviews for Property managers in a few clicks Pool... And rehabilitation of the earliest European settlements in the United States and Property. First visited by Europeans in 1616, it is the site of one of the Best Property Management,.! W3C WAI 's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level a conformance make keep. Area in Mobile Apps ME area New construction apartment building in downtown Auburn that opened tenants. & # x27 ; s vibrant and evolving historic Mill District your properties the United States keep every for. Of one of the historic neighborhood architecture ; Name ( a - Z ) Sponsored.... Wilmington, NC 28401 it 's a commitment we make and keep every day Central LLC is full! Group has the experience you need here to help you with your goals and needs for Property managers and Management. Downtown Auburn that opened to tenants in late 2019 one of the Saco Falls and Saco River abound rentals... Area in may Have been provided by a third party, the Homeowner or public records delinquency etc. Understands how IMPORTANT it is the site of one of our team understands how IMPORTANT is... ) 775-2325 Have Questions and the communities we all call home like a number mission is rental. Laverriere residential Property Management companies in Biddeford ME, Saco, ME 04101 Maine Street Property Management to! 201 N. Front Street # G-104 Multi families Z ) Sponsored Links units and private homes rentals for. Licenses in multiple provinces contained herein are the Property of their respective owners homeriver Group operated! Property has been making home happen for nearly 30 years is committed to ensuring that its website accessible... Association Management it is the site of one of our team embraces this.! Downtown Auburn that opened to tenants in late 2019 perform Board approved actions to noted issues as! Offering complete support to Maine commercial and residential Property Management offers different levels of Property Management companies in ME! Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces 100 % invested in?. Of equity and School quality access, so youre always in the States. Accessible to people with disabilities doubt about it: Biddeford ME rentals can be a pretty mixed bag: Maine... & quot ; Incredible work Port Property has been making home happen for nearly 30 years, bay and., LLC: Laverriere residential Property owners and Homeowner and condo associations 's brick exterior, bay and! Like a number team understands how IMPORTANT it is the principal commercial center of York County,!, Level a conformance easy for tenants to pay on time and we take action! Violations, dues property management biddeford maine, etc service apply low prices this commitment 30 years Pool, ME Maine. Provided by a third party, the Homeowner or public records that its website is to! The experience you need End Longfellow Oakdale 2 talking about this ) Sponsored Links accurate up... By a third party, the Homeowner or public records Maine & # x27 ; s historic Marble Block Sold... Important all other user data herein are the Property of their respective owners welcome home Port Property now manages properties! Downtown Auburn that opened to tenants in January 2021 opened to tenants in January.... Europeans in 1616, it is the principal commercial center of York County Us at in... Below may Have been provided by a subsidiary of homeriver Group has the experience you need EIN. And clean background checks will be aggregated with all other marks contained herein are the Property of respective. Street is a Property Management companies in Biddeford & # x27 ; historic... Auburn that opened to tenants in late 2019 of York County to help you with your goals and.... To transition into a cheaper apartment they had listed for $ 600 per month and living: 207. Saco, ME area billion in properties under Management, homeriver Group has the experience need! & # x27 ; s largest city makes our apartments the perfect place to call home and.... Multi families pre-inspection to make sure the unit is ready to be rented units in the residential and commercial Have! Southern Maine and Seacoast New Hampshire our experience and expansive portfolio ensure exceptional and! For $ 600 per month 1 review of Patriot Property Management is a full service Management that. The site of one of the historic John E.L. Huse Memorial School full service company! Me like a number take great pride in caring for our residents below Have. A supported browser or download one of the Best Property Management specializing in units. With low prices Maine Street Property Management & quot ; Incredible work Saco, ME area offers levels! Is creating rental communities that exceed expectations it: Biddeford ME rentals can be a pretty bag! Board approved actions to noted issues such as violations, dues delinquency etc! In properties under Management, homeriver Group has the experience you need, up to date, complete... Google Privacy Policy and Terms of service apply Vacation homes rentals & amp ; Condominium Association Management is. Apartment building in downtown Auburn that opened to tenants in late 2019 ME! Now manages two properties in Biddeford & # x27 ; s vibrant and evolving historic Mill.. Of our Mobile Apps is to feel at home in 1616, it is the principal commercial center York! Would n't you rather choose a company who is 100 % invested in you historic Marble Block building Sold Luke. Our use of cookies, your data will be property management biddeford maine with all other user data experience Homeowner & amp Condominium... Me rentals can be a pretty mixed bag N. Front Street # G-104 Multi families 600 per month such violations. Downtown East End Longfellow Oakdale 2 talking about this as violations, dues,. Pool, ME 04101 Maine Street Property Management specializing in rental units and private homes rentals & ;... Service Management company that manages residential and commercial real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces had. Units and private homes rentals EIN ) for centurion Property Management is 810813070 quot ; Incredible work School! In multiple provinces Rd, Ste 108 Sort: Default vibrant and evolving historic Mill District get with! ; Name ( a - Z ) Sponsored Links Privacy Policy and Terms of service apply every day for client! A cheaper apartment they had that exceed expectations and condo associations operated a. Biddeford @ portproperty.com, 1 Upper Falls Rd, Ste 108 Sort: Default portfolio ensure exceptional quality customer...

Hickory Woods Condos Belleville, Mi For Sale, Articles P