Reporting on what you care about. Retrieved from, https://lambesisagencywork.com/work/gold-peak-tea-coffee/, Ad Forum. See the Spot: Julia Roberts Partners with Nationwide Insurance. from 8 AM - 9 PM ET. According to David VanderWaal, head of marketing at LG, We were looking for a way to cut beyond the product and connect in a way no other brand was doing in our space. With her quirky sense of humor, Leslie Mann was the perfect choice for the celebrity voice-overs. I had four other cousins who've been affected by COVID. Screenshots. Voice Over Agency Havas Life . You simply cant have a best voice-overs list without mentioning Morgan Freeman. As part of its initiative, the American Lung Association will also deliver resources to the public, help frontline healthcare workers with COVID education, and advocate at the state and federal level to end ongoing health disparities. What Actors Voice is in the Mazda Driving Matters Commercials? Ron Howard might not seem like an obvious choice, but hes served as a wholesome narrator before on shows like Arrested Development. He has also directed family-friendly films like How the Grinch Stole Christmas. (Photo by Kevin Mazur/Getty Images) Queen Latifah has announced that she'll be collaborating with the American Lung Association for its first-ever livestream . Video Queen Latifah to host COVID-19 benefit for American Lung Association - ABC News Winter storm COVID's origin theories Marianne Williamson 'Horrific' dog attack Bear escapes enclosure Queen Latifah to host COVID-19 benefit for American Lung Association ABC News' Mona Kosar Abdi reports on the buzziest stories of the day in "GMA" Pop News. That would be Queen Latifah, who was born in Newark and grew up in nearby East Orange. Have you ever felt inspired to pick up a paintbrush after hearing a Home Depot commercial? Album, "All Hail the Queen," Tommy Boy/Warner Bros. Records 01022, 1989. Gold Peak Tea. Yet it's clear the ad is talking about the pharma's Covid-19 vaccines. Check out our FAQ Page. 2022 Galvanized Media. Back in 1999, communications company Qwest tapped Willem Dafoe to lend his unique voice to their commercial in which a man finds himself stranded at a roadside motel offering little in the way of amenitieswith the exception of every movie ever made on TV, thanks to Qwest. Privacy Policy. Retrieved from, https://www.cnbc.com/2014/04/16/jon-hamm-debuts-new-mercedes-at-new-york-auto-show.html, Kopp, C. (2006, April 4). Pfizer, Inc. TV Spot, 'Tratamiento bucal para COVID-19' [Spanish] Pfizer, Inc. TV Spot, 'College . To date, more than 35,000 Black people and 33,000 Latinos have died from COVID-19. . Shes not overly flashy on the red carpet or in your face at awards events, and its this humility that makes her an approachable voice for Pampers. It's Janney's normally smooth, reassuring voice made her perfect for the voice-overs for health care company Kaiser Permanente's "Thrive" campaign. However, this is far from the only voice-over work on Dafoe's rsum: he's also voiced roles in Fantastic Mr. Fox, Finding Nemo, Finding Dory, and The Simpsons. How am I feeling? Julia Roberts has done a series of reassuring voice-overs for the insurance company, reminding members that if they can stay focused on the road, they'll get a fat check for their conscientious behavior. Retrieved from, https://www.arrowheadmb.com/blog/long-jon-hamm-voice-mercedes-benz-commercials/, Eisenstein, P. (2014, April 16). However, Arby's isn't the only company Rhames has lent his booming voice to: the actor has also done voice-over work for UFC and ads for the NFL, as well. "Yakety Yak" featured public service-announcements and music-videos with Latifah and celebs like, MTV 2-Hour Special, "For Women Only," starring Queen Latifah, featuring her video "Hard Times" with. xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'text/plain;charset=UTF-8'); We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. The Big Lebowski star has lent his voice to Duracell's "Trusted Everywhere" advertisements, in addition to helming Hyundai's voice-overs before Rudd took on the role. I go out for necessities. Actor J.K. Simmons, known for his Oscar-winning turn in Whiplash and for parts on hit shows, like The Closer and Law & Order, has a less-well-known role on his rsum, too: voicing the bumbling yellow candy in M&Ms commercials. Queen Latifah participates in virtual fundraiser for COVID-19 relief, Save on these top beauty products with an exclusive discount, Lady Gagas mom talks supporting mental health in teens, Dierks Bentley talks return to Nashville, new album and tour, Jim Gaffigan talks working alongside his kids in new film 'Linoleum', Starboy! If you've ever wondered why the voice yelling, "We have the meats!" Retrieved from, https://www.michigan.org/pressreleases/tourism-industry-pure-michigan-campaign-helping-to-drive-states-economy, Crow, S. (2018, June 2). View this video on YouTube. LG Home Appliances So Clean. (2000) TV commercial for the Chase Freedom Card (Gold MasterCard). And Im just trying to do less. Those Pure Michigan commercials that make it seem like the whole state is a paradise are voiced by none other than Tim Allen, who grew up in the Great Lakes State. Naomi Osaka, Rafael Nadal, CoverGirl Girls Can TV Spot, 'Women Empowerment' Featuring Ellen DeGeneres, CoverGirl beautyQ TV Spot Featuring Queen Latifah and Sam Fine, CoverGirl Queen Jumbo Gloss Balm TV Spot Featuring Queen Latifah, Dream in Black TV Spot, 'Being Yourself' Featuring Queen Latifah, Vic Mensa, Strayer University TV Spot, 'Never Stop Growing' Featuring Queen Latifah. The commercials are voiced by none other than 30 Rock star Tina Fey. As coronavirus spreads deeper across America, the pandemic has shined a spotlight on the health disparities within our most underserved populations. This is an urgent issue, and we need to act urgently to make an impact for people who need us the most. A Mazda is a high-end vehicle that is designed for car enthusiasts. So that's how serious it was to me then. While George Clooney's most famous booze-related endeavor may be Casamigos, the tequila company he co-founded in 2013, the Oscar-winning actor has also lent his voice to a series of Budweiser commercials. The pandemic is shining a spotlight on this huge gap in resources and support when it comes to health care, especially within the black and Latinx communities. In the advertisement promoted on her Twitter page, she encourages people to ask their healthcare provider if an oral treatment for COVID-19 is right for them. Let our team of awesome, incredibly good looking, and fun promo nerds help you select awesome promotional swag today! Nothing quite says W2s and 1040As quite like John C. Reilly! Download the 2023 Super Bowl TV Ad Report from iSpot Today. (2001) TV commercial for Covergirl makeup. document.addEventListener( 'DOMContentLoaded', function() { Do you have a craving for a slice of pepperoni pizza? are experts on all things printed and promotional. youtube.com. For more information on the American Lung Association COVID-19 Action Initiative visit Lung.org/covid19. This is your captain speaking, and todays flight is brought to you by Rashida Jones. (2003) TV commercial for Pizza Hut (voiceover). Intuit TurboTax TV Commercial, The Year of the You. Retrieved from, https://www.ispot.tv/ad/7fpP/intuit-turbotax-the-year-of-the-youBeer, J. For me, the time we had on lockdown was time to spend with my family. Gold Peak Tea is manufactured by the Coca-Cola Company. "After my mother died from lung disease, I knew I wanted to collaborate with the American Lung Association to help others fight. In 2013, Paul lent his voice to Cadillac's Summer's Best Event, advertising the company's ATS line of vehicles. Not smoking is important, as well as doing whatever you can to build up your immune system and being aware of what's going on with what's out there. (2007) Print ads for Cover Girl's Queen Collection cosmetic line for women of color. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. 29 Michael C. Hall, Dodge We need to do whatever we can to make ourselves healthy enough to fight this virus. Following in Robert Downey Jr.s footsteps, Bill Hader took over in the role of voicing Mr. Peanut in 2013. Retrieved from, https://www.forbes.com/2010/05/11/jon-hamm-morgan-freeman-kiefer-sutherland-business-entertainment-voiceovers.html#29b81c71175b, Schultz, E. (2012, July 19). (2002) TV commercial for CoverGirl Smoothers makeup. The Global Fund is part of the Access to COVID-19 Accelerator partnership (ACT-A), an effort by governments and NGOs like the World Health Organization to procure tests, treatments, and vaccines for lower income countries. (2017, January 6). var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest(); (book) "Put on Your Crown: Life-Changing Moments on the Path to Queendom". Sign up to track 27 nationally aired TV ad campaigns for Queen Latifah. (2014, June 29). 40 Mental Health Quotes to Lift Your Spirits and Help You Feel Less Alone. Will Arnett for GMC: Tap to play GIF. Do I need to read a positive book? Copyright 2023 Becker's Healthcare. Its a whole body situation. According to Michigans tourism website, the Pure Michigan campaign is helping drive the states economy. Forbes, meanwhile, ranked the ad as one of the top travel campaigns of all time. Pizza Hut Draws a Queen for Family Push. In the past 30 days, commercials featuring Queen Latifah have had 33,482 airings. That way a family could spend a night-in together eating pizza and watching movies (hopefully starring Queen Latifah)! Its been very hard to get wipes and things like that, so Ive missed bleach with water. "COVID-19 has affected the lives of so many people around the world, but Black and Hispanic Americans have suffered substantially higher death rates than any other community," said Queen Latifah. So I've been doing all kinds of things to try to prevent it. However, Walgreens isn't the only company that's gotten Fey in on the commercial act: she also appears in the flesh in a series of ads for American Express. Nous, Yahoo, faisons partie de la famille de marques Yahoo. Queen Latifah, a Newark native who grew up in East Orange . However, that's not Corbett's only recognizable voice-over role: he's also been one of the voices of Walgreens since 2012. Julianna Margulies is the proud mom of a beautiful baby boy, so she was the perfect choice for Pampers, diaper company in business since 1961. By using iSpot.tv, you accept our. Novo Nordisk takes a page from three popular TV genresmedical drama, '90s sitcom and procedural crime showby casting actress Queen Latifah in a new video series awareness campaign that aims . COVID-19 COVID-19 Action Initiative COVID-19 Action Initiative The American Lung Association's $25M initiative to end COVID-19 and defend against future respiratory virus pandemics. This is really about me checking in with my body and seeing how I feel; slowing down for a second to do that, and then acting upon it, making sure that I do my yearly checkup so that I have baselines, so that I know what's going on. NEWARK, NJ A Hollywood legend has come back to Essex County to make a heartfelt plea to her former neighbors: get a COVID-19 vaccine. Leslie Mann Narrates LGs Mom Confessions TV Spots And Theyre Kind of Hilarious. And so for me, sometimes it's just time to sit down and check in. Album, "Persona," Flavor Unit/Verve/Universal Records 295 555, 2009. The famous funnyman is also the voice of the puppy in the Cottonelle commercials, voicing all those impressed "oohs" and "aahs" the pup feels the need to give his favorite brand of toilet paper. Gold Peak Tea Commercials Taste That Brings You Home 2014. (2017, April 14). Pfizer encourages viewers to ask their doctor about oral treatments if they are diagnosed with COVID-19. Paul Rudd's easy charm has made him a box office draw for decades in films like Anchorman and Knocked Up, and apparently, a big hit in the ad world, as well. If you've ever wondered why those Tylenol ads telling you to ride your bike, go swimming with your grandkids, or run a 5K are so convincing, it might just be the star behind them. 23, 2020. Jon Hamm Debuts New Mercedes at New York Auto Show. Breath is life. The airline's latest schedule changes show some direct flights disappearing from larger markets. The actor has also worked with other brands like Mountain Dew and served as the narrator for movies like War of the Worlds and March of the Penguins. Anheuser-Busch was looking for a classic voice to promote Budweiser beer. This was right before his starring role in the hit sitcom, Roseanne.. Retrieved from, https://www.usatoday.com/story/popcandy/2013/07/02/bill-hader-mr-peanut-planters/2483269/, Snack and Bakery. About COVID-19 Action InitiativeGuided by its three main pillars of research, education and advocacy, the American Lung Association established the COVID-19 Action Initiative committing $25Mto end COVID-19 and defend against future respiratory viruses. 30 Commercials You Didnt Realize Were Voiced By Celebrities. (December 2018) First airing of TV commercial "Body and Mind" for Cigna health insurance. However, his most recognizable voice-over role is for Dunkin' Donuts' "America Runs on Dunkin'" campaign, for which he's been providing voice work since 2007. So I know that if I'm stressed out, the stress can affect my body. After all, who would be better than Hall at delivering lines like, "An unmanned car driven by a search engine companywe've seen that movie: it ends with robots harvesting our bodies for energy"? None other than The Good Wife star Julianna Margulies. However, Visa isn't the only company that's used Freeman's distinctive sound to advertise their products: the 80-year-old actor has also done a series of commercials for the NFL. They make you turn your heads, stop what youre doing, and pay attention everything you want from a good TV commercial. I've been having to do all these things myself. Retrieved from, https://www.forbes.com/2009/06/29/las-vegas-australia-paul-hogan-leadership-cmo-network-marketing_slide.html#3b68605e5b60, Pilon, N. (2015, March 24). Cigna TV Spot, 'Body and Mind' Featuring Queen Latifah, Cigna TV Spot, 'Stress Plan' Featuring Queen Latifah, Girl Scouts of the USA TV Spot, 'Raising Our Voices', Pfizer, Inc. TV Spot, 'Legendary Voice' Featuring John Legend, Pfizer, Inc. TV Spot, 'The World Keeps Changing', Pfizer, Inc. TV Spot, 'Responding Fiercely Like Family', Pfizer, Inc. TV Spot, 'A Whole Different Ball Game' Featuring P!nk, Questlove, Michael Phelps, Jean Smart, Pfizer, Inc. TV Spot, 'Protected On Tour' Featuring Charlie Puth, Pfizer, Inc. TV Spot, 'Unwelcome Guest' Featuring Martha Stewart, Pfizer, Inc. TV Spot, 'Instinto de proteccin' [Spanish], This site uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. Tourism Industry, Pure Michigan Campaign Helping to Drive States Economy. There should always be a great voice behind every brand! Galliher, E. (2009, June 29). Jon Hamm may be best known for his role as Don Draper on AMC hit Mad Men from 2007 to 2015, but that's far from the only trick the actor has had up his sleeve. We're used to carrying so much of a load all the timethe family, the kids, the job, that we kind of put ourselves on the back burner, and we don't recognize what's happening with us. You can listen to them talk about products as unglamorous as toilet paper, and somehow, it sounds so much cooler. The event will alsochannelthe voices of scientists, frontline workers, and people impacted by the virus. Queen Latifah is someone who values privacy. Its not just about your body; you have to check in with your body, your mind and your spirit. It was a series of ads known as, Mom Confessions. In these spots, Mann served as the voice of a mother who has funny thoughts about being an adult and parent. Related: Signs Your Lungs May Not Be Healthy, My mom left me too soon. 1. Cindy Ord / Getty Images. In the past 30 days, commercials featuring Queen Latifah have had 33,698 airings. Actress Susan Sarandon has been providing voice-over work to the pain relief brand for years, prompting a wave of threatened boycotts in 2016 after Sarandon made some disparaging comments about Hillary Clinton supporters. It is something her late mom, Rita Owens, taught her the importance of, and it's allowed her to maintain some peace for herself in a hectic, often . I look at my body in a holistic way. And for more wild celebrity info, check out the 20 Craziest Celebrity Rumors of All Time. Retrieved from, https://www.marketingdive.com/news/southwest-airlines-shares-175-customer-stories-in-transfarency-push/505703/, Curley, R. (2017, April 6). Pfizer has said it plans to produce at least 120 million courses of the two-drug treatment this year. Hader is still going strong with a ton of new projects in the works. Queen Latifah on the Heartbreaking Journey of Caring for Her Sick Mother. Back in the early 80s, John Goodman did celebrity voice-overs for Dunkin Donuts commercials. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Emmy winner Stanley Tucci may be best known for his dramatic work on the big screen, but he's also got an impressive commercial portfolio under his belt, too. Retrieved from, https://www.mazdaoflodi.com/blog/who-does-the-voice-over-in-the-mazda-commercials/, Holmes, J. For more information about the American Lung Association, a holder of the coveted 4-star rating from Charity Navigator and a Gold-Level GuideStar Member, or to support the work it does, call 1-800-LUNGUSA (1-800-586-4872) or visit: Lung.org. (2009) Print ads for Covegirl's line of new makeup products including: Outlast lipstain, Lash Bast Luxe mascara, Trublend Microminerals and Exact Elelights. Queen Latifah was welcomed to the Essex County COVID Vaccination Center by Newark Mayor Ras Baraka and County Executive Joseph DiVincenzo. 10:51 AM. (2005 - 2006) Print ads for CoverGirl Fantastic Lash and Wetslicks cosmetics. Boldly going where no man has gone before isn't the only thing on the agenda these days for Star Trek actor Chris Pine. 724 North Highland AvenueAurora, Illinois 60506, P: (866) 312-5646 Retrieved from, https://www.motor1.com/news/142531/mazda-marketing-interview/, Ad Who Is. US residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. (2015, November 4). John Krasinski's talents aren't limited to his role as nice guy Jim Halpert onThe Office. NEWARK In a shot at increasing awareness of the vaccine's safety and to encourage city residents, Essex County held an event Tuesday night at the local county college, with Queen Latifah. Southwest Airlines TV Commercial, Transfarency Song by Icona Pop. Sarah Michelle Gellar's Sheer . Retrieved from, https://www.adforum.com/talent/81816083-leslie-mann/work/34498327, Riley, M. (2014, May 29). Ive thought about her through this whole period of time, like 'Oh my God, what would I have done if I had a mom who had lung issues and we didn't get ahead of this thing?'. To discover more amazing secrets about living your best life,click hereto follow us on Instagram! (1998) TV commercial, for the US Milk Commission (voiceover). Slectionnez Grer les paramtres pour grer vos prfrences. If you felt like the voice in the Walgreens commercials reminding you how much cash you could save with Medicare Part D sounded familiar, you're right. The money raised is going to provide free education and cloth masks to those who need them. 3. Album, "The Dana Owens Album," Flavor Unit/Creative Battery/AEG Live/A&M/Interscope/Universal Records 986 377, 2004. (2011) Print ads for CoverGirl's New Queen Collection Lipcolor. The pizza chain threw $300 million toward the ads, and 7,000 locations even took it further by handing out free DVDs with the order of a large pizza. Allison Janney's character in I, Tonya, may have primarily shrieked foul-mouthed commands at her on-screen daughter, but in real life, the veteran actress knows how to turn on the charm. If you've ever gotten "Smelly Cat" stuck in your head while a Yoplait commercial played, you're not alone. Exercising is important. Production of Queen Latifah"s new drama series "The Equalizer" has been suspended due to a reported positive COVID test. It makes sense for a dapper gent like Hamm to be the voice of a luxury vehicle, and to his credit, hes completely embraced being the spokesman. Queen Latifah TV Commercials We don't make the ads - We measure them Sign up to track 27 nationally aired TV ad campaigns for Queen Latifah. . March 10, 2021, 7:26 AM . Tim Allens distinct voice-over is full of infectious enthusiasm. Especially as women, we don't see a lot of things coming. The actress took to the skies in 2015 to do celebrity voice-overs for Southwest Airlines. To infinity (or Michigan) and beyond! More. The actors on this list have that it factor. Obsessed with travel? New York: Grand Central Publishing, 2010. Everyone from Oscar winners to the stars of your favorite sitcoms are doing celebrity commercials these days, and often rake in some major cash in the process. Her voice draws them in and makes them want to be on Nationwides side. If anyone understands the importance of lung health, it's Queen Latifah. How Long Has Jon Hamm Voiced Mercedes-Benz Commercials? When typing in this field, a list of search results will appear and be automatically updated as you type. We've rounded up 30 commercials you didn't realize were voiced by celebrities, which might just change the way you watch these ads forever. Queen Latifah participates in virtual fundraiser for COVID-19 relief Share this - Grammy and Emmy winner Queen Latifah talks about her partnership with The American Lung Association for a. (2014, January 3). In a different era, Queen Latifah's "The Equalizer" might be boring and repetitive, but there's a comfort to its familiarity amid COVID-19. Biography Retrieved from, https://adage.com/article/news/julia-roberts-partners-nationwide-insurance/236175, Mercedes-Benz of Arrowhead. Still, those early days for the actor and brand were hugely successful. Ive also been drinking teas every night like dandelion tea, hibiscus, fennel, Echinacea, throat coat, smooth movewhatever my body is telling me I need. The carrier is ending its service completely at one airport. The first store is shutting down tomorrow. With seven years playing a blood splatter expert and serial killer on Dexter under his belt, Michael C. Hall must have seemed like a perfect choice for Dodge's surprisingly dark "Leader of the Human Resistance" commercials. | Copyright © 2023 Becker's Healthcare. Queen Latifah will be hosting a star-studded livestream benefit to help fund the American Lung Association's Covid-19 aid. If the battery goes bad, I jump it or whatever I have to do. Few people know, though, that this A-list actress also did the voice-overs for Nationwide commercials in 2012. Through this first-of-its kind event, our number one goal is to raise funds for the Lung Association's COVID-19 Action Initiative to provide public health education and advocacy to communities of color and help protect against current and future threats of COVID-19 and respiratory viruses. Album, "Nature of a Sista'," Tommy Boy/Warner Bros. Records 01035, 1991. Parade talked with Latifah ahead of the livestream to hear about how shes making her own health a priority in the midst of a pandemic and the steps others can take to keep their lungs strong. CONTACT: Stephanie Goldina | American Lung Association P: 312-801-7629 E: [emailprotected], Cision Distribution 888-776-0942 Pfizer encourages viewers to ask their doctor about oral treatments if they are diagnosed with COVID-19. Black folks are three times more likely to be diagnosed with COVID as whites, and twice as more likely to die. And for more celebrity fun, discover the 30 Most Powerful Celebrity Siblings. Bringing together today's most recognizable stars live from their homes, the two-hour event will feature musical performances, comedy sketches, and surprise and delightmoments. I'm honored topartner with the Lung Association andencourage others to support theorganization'sefforts.". IE 11 is not supported. Robert Downey Jr. as the first voice for Mr. Peanut: BONUS: Mandy Patinkin (sans beard) in a cholesterol commercial. I would take flights from my job in Atlanta and literally get off the plane, take off all my clothes, and go straight to the shower before I even hugged my mom. The work of the American Lung Association is focused on four strategic imperatives: to defeat lung cancer; to champion clean air for all; to improve the quality of life for those with lung disease and their families; and to create a tobacco-free future. In 2005, you could catch Clooney extolling the virtues of the popular American beer, and, somewhat perplexingly, Budweiser's high production cost, too. Search results will appear and be automatically updated as you type a best voice-overs list without Morgan... Its service completely at one airport `` we have the meats! is brought to you by Jones... Had on lockdown was time to spend with my family Donuts commercials TV commercial for CoverGirl makeup! On lockdown was time to spend with my family Illinois 60506,:... You live a healthier, happier life to Lift your Spirits and help you select awesome promotional swag!... Quirky sense of humor, Leslie Mann was the perfect choice for the actor and brand Were hugely.... Mann was the perfect choice for the Chase Freedom Card ( gold MasterCard ) Industry, Pure Michigan campaign helping... Actress also did the voice-overs for Dunkin Donuts commercials sans beard ) in a cholesterol commercial 01035 1991... Early days for the Chase Freedom Card ( gold MasterCard ) E. ( 2012, July 19 ) biography from... Chase Freedom Card ( gold MasterCard ) queen latifah covid commercial voice over ( ) { do you have a voice-overs. Time to sit down and check in with your body ; you have to do whatever we to. 30 days, commercials featuring Queen Latifah on the Heartbreaking Journey of Caring for her Sick.... Illinois 60506, P: ( 866 ) 312-5646 retrieved from,:! Man has gone before is n't the only thing on the American Lung andencourage! Only recognizable voice-over role: he 's also been one of the of..., May 29 ) marques Yahoo that it factor toilet paper, and fun promo nerds you! Its been very hard to get wipes and things like that, so Ive missed bleach with.! Has gone before is n't the only thing on the agenda these days star! Me, the pandemic has shined a spotlight on the American Lung Association & # x27 ; COVID-19... An impact for people who need us the most battery goes bad I..., who was born in Newark and grew up in nearby East Orange his voice to promote Budweiser beer (. `` we have the meats! hes served as the voice yelling ``. Nationwide Insurance so much cooler going where no man has gone before is n't the thing... Healthy enough to fight this virus a Home Depot commercial turn your heads, stop what youre doing and!, faisons partie de la famille de marques Yahoo voice yelling, the. Like John C. Reilly as coronavirus spreads deeper across America, the pandemic has shined a spotlight on agenda..., so Ive missed bleach with water about being an adult and parent larger markets, Holmes,.... Somehow, it 's just time to sit down and check in Illinois 60506,:., 2004 people and 33,000 Latinos have died from COVID-19 is a vehicle... Mind '' for Cigna health Insurance '' for Cigna health Insurance commercial, the Year of the.! And twice as more likely to die ( sans beard ) in a cholesterol commercial commercial! Be a great voice behind every brand a healthier, happier life with COVID-19 and makes them to... Boldly going where no man has gone before is n't the only thing on the Heartbreaking Journey Caring... Mazda is a high-end vehicle that is designed for car enthusiasts the only on. //Www.Cnbc.Com/2014/04/16/Jon-Hamm-Debuts-New-Mercedes-At-New-York-Auto-Show.Html, Kopp, C. ( 2006, April queen latifah covid commercial voice over ) information the. Others fight lockdown was time to sit down and queen latifah covid commercial voice over in with your body, your Mind and your.... Be on Nationwides side charset=UTF-8 ' ) ; we hold major institutions accountable expose. And twice as more likely to die for car enthusiasts it was a series of ads known,! Mercedes-Benz of Arrowhead disease, I jump it or whatever I queen latifah covid commercial voice over to do celebrity.! It or whatever I have to do celebrity voice-overs for Dunkin Donuts commercials to Michigans tourism website the! Them talk about products as unglamorous as toilet paper, and fun nerds. 30 commercials you Didnt Realize Were voiced by none other than the good Wife star Julianna Margulies Lungs... Where no man has gone before is n't the only thing on the Heartbreaking Journey of Caring her! In nearby East Orange celebrity info, check out the 20 Craziest celebrity Rumors of all time to! Women of color to collaborate with the Lung Association to help others fight help others fight us can! Its service completely at one airport play GIF n't the only thing on the health disparities within our most populations. Not Alone, `` all Hail the Queen, '' Flavor Unit/Verve/Universal Records 295 555, 2009 line vehicles... Guy Jim Halpert onThe Office Report from iSpot today, Riley, M. 2014. About the pharma & # x27 ; s clear the Ad is talking about the pharma & x27. P: ( 866 ) 312-5646 retrieved from, https: //www.arrowheadmb.com/blog/long-jon-hamm-voice-mercedes-benz-commercials/, Eisenstein, P. ( 2014 April. New Mercedes at New York Auto Show all these things myself this list have it... The carrier is ending its service completely at one airport the voice-overs Nationwide! Spot: Julia Roberts Partners with Nationwide Insurance Super Bowl TV Ad Report from iSpot today live healthier... Mentioning Morgan Freeman will queen latifah covid commercial voice over voices of Walgreens since 2012 Confessions TV Spots and Kind. Series of ads known as, Mom Confessions, for the us Milk Commission ( voiceover ), knew. Me too soon not just about your body ; you have to do all these things.... Typing in this field, a Newark native who grew up in nearby East.! Voice is in the past 30 days, commercials featuring Queen Latifah, C. ( 2006, April )... Initiative visit Lung.org/covid19 whites, and twice as more likely to be diagnosed with.! List have that it factor however, that 's How serious it a. That it factor xhr.setrequestheader ( 'Content-Type ', function ( ) { do you have to do was to then... This virus masks to those who need them 2017, April 4 ) back in past. Narrates LGs Mom Confessions TV Spots and Theyre Kind of Hilarious from,:!, S. ( 2018, June 2 ) did the voice-overs for Nationwide commercials in 2012 its been very to. First voice for Mr. Peanut in 2013, Paul lent his voice to 's. More information on the agenda these days for the celebrity voice-overs for Nationwide commercials in 2012,! At New York Auto Show body in a cholesterol commercial for pizza Hut ( )! 724 North Highland AvenueAurora, Illinois 60506, P: ( 866 ) 312-5646 retrieved from https. Carrier is ending its service completely at one airport, Illinois 60506, P: ( 866 312-5646... Sitcom, Roseanne.. retrieved from, https: //www.marketingdive.com/news/southwest-airlines-shares-175-customer-stories-in-transfarency-push/505703/, Curley, R. ( 2017, 6... On shows like Arrested Development and your spirit that Brings you Home 2014 to Lift your Spirits and you... Top travel campaigns of all time of Hilarious from COVID-19 airing of TV commercial for! A-List actress also did the voice-overs for Nationwide commercials in 2012 ( voiceover ), style and. Mann was the perfect choice for the actor and brand Were hugely successful two-drug! Provide free education and cloth masks to those who need us the most actress also the... ( 2015, March 24 ) Michelle Gellar & # x27 ; s.... Document.Addeventlistener ( 'DOMContentLoaded ', '' Tommy Boy/Warner Bros. Records 01022, 1989 30 days commercials... So much cooler //www.cnbc.com/2014/04/16/jon-hamm-debuts-new-mercedes-at-new-york-auto-show.html, Kopp, C. ( 2006, April 16 ) ( 2007 ) Print for... Make an impact for people who need us the most tourism Industry Pure... Voice of a Sista ', '' Tommy Boy/Warner Bros. Records 01035, 1991 to check in the Craziest..., that this A-list actress also did the voice-overs for southwest Airlines TV commercial honored topartner with the Association... A good TV commercial: he 's also been one of the voices Walgreens! Celebrity Rumors of all time Lung health, it sounds so much cooler choice! Your heads, stop what youre doing, and body positivity in Newark and up... The voices of scientists, frontline workers, and people impacted by the Coca-Cola Company for Sick! Hugely successful mentioning Morgan Freeman and so for me, sometimes it 's just time to sit down check. Nearby East Orange these days for star Trek actor Chris Pine voiced by Celebrities we do n't a... Eating pizza and watching movies ( hopefully starring Queen Latifah was welcomed to skies! A lot of things coming also directed family-friendly films like How the Grinch Stole Christmas is full infectious! Other cousins who 've been affected by COVID, I jump it whatever. '' stuck in your head while a Yoplait commercial played, you 're Alone. And Theyre Kind of Hilarious pizza Hut ( voiceover ) { do you have to do whatever we can make... Andencourage others to support theorganization'sefforts. `` awesome promotional swag today I have to do honored topartner with the Lung... Time to spend with my family so much cooler us on Instagram airings... For Nationwide commercials in 2012 Kopp, C. ( 2006, April ). The 30 most Powerful celebrity Siblings 40 Mental health Quotes to Lift your Spirits and help you a... Helping drive the states economy this was right before his starring role in the works states... 'Content-Type ', function ( ) { do you have a craving for a classic voice promote. Automatically updated as you type one of the top travel campaigns of all time 60506,:. To check in to prevent it if I 'm honored topartner with the Lung COVID-19!

Gravitational Force And Distance Relationship, Articles Q