This recipe is a win! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hi there, so glad you are here! Combine the ingredients. Very tasty recipe, I added some chili flakes and grated carrot and shredded cabbage. To feature a post from Amandas Cookin, you may use one photo credited and linked back to the recipe post. Stir and cook until coated and heated through. After all, I like Ramen noodles. Cook until the noodles are tender. Thanks for taking the time to come back and leave me a note. My son enjoyed it! One Pot Chicken and Vegetable Ramen Noodles, Ramen Noodle Salad with Creamy Sesame Peanut Dressing, Glass noodle salad with lime cashew crumble. Add water, 1 of the soup mix seasoning packets, stir-fry sauce and frozen vegetables; mix well. Are you ready?? This is a quick overview of the ingredients that youll need for an old fashioned hamburger noodle casserole. Or just leave the meat out entirely if you prefer. Before baking, allow the dish to sit on the counter and come to room temperature for at least 30 minutes. This recipe was great even without the stir fry sauce,thank you! Would this be a good alternative to Hon mirin or should I use the Chinese cooking wine for the Quick Asian Beef Ramen noodles recipe please? Add more water if needed (1 tablespoon or so). Appreciate you leaving this kind review . Wendy, Delicious and super easy! Facebook, In a bowl, combine crusted noodles, 1 packet of seasoning, sour cream, soup (undiluted) water, milk, and onion. Please use this information for comparison purposes and consult a health professional for nutrition guidance as needed. document.getElementById( "ak_js_4" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Get the Recipe: Serve the hamburger casserole with a simple green salad and a loaf of crusty bread, cornbread, or buttermilk biscuits. In a bowl, combine crusted noodles, 1 packet of seasoning, sour cream, soup (undiluted) water, milk, and onion. Kittencal's Scalloped Potato and Ground Beef Casserole. Set aside. Add soups, water chestnuts, (optional) celery, and first 1/2 cup of grated cheese. Still great! Preheat the oven to 400 F. In a 13-by-9-inch baking dish, place the ramen noodle squares in a single layer covering the bottom. Thank you so very much Cheryl!! Add onions, peppers, and broccoli and cook until tender, 10 minutes. Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water for about 1 minute less than al dente, according to package instructions. So glad that you enjoyed it! If you want to lighten this up a little, you could substitute ground chicken or turkey, or change the flavor by using a ground sausage instead of the ground beef. Absolutely yummy! Mix. Add the tomatoes, broth, vegetables and seasonings. Get the Recipe: Required fields are marked *. (Discard seasoning packets or save them for another use.) Reduce heat to medium, then stir in ginger and garlic. Your email address will not be published. I would make this recipe again but probably plan on prepping the night before. My family cant get enough of it! What you refer to as Ramen is called Instant Noodles worldwide. Any brand of instant ramen noodle works, but make sure to get the right amount 9 ounces is perfect for this recipe. Bake uncovered in a 350F oven for 20 minutes. Case in point, this Ground Beef Ramen Skillet. Set aside. Fry up Asian-inspired frittata fun with cooked ramen noodles, ground chicken, coleslaw mix and eggs (of course). This cheesy beef noodle casserole is an old-fashioned recipe that reminds me of my childhood. This ramen is delicious right out of the skillet, but here are some of our favorite garnishes. Add the onions and bell pepper and saut until softened, about 4 minutes. Remove seasoning packets and set aside. Ramen noodles (yes, the ones from the package) can be dressed up with poached shrimp and bacon to make a porky, smoky broth that tastes slow-simmered. Add noodles, stirring to break them up. This is a very adaptable recipe. Its also completely customizable choose your favorite toppings and enjoy! In a bowl, combine crusted noodles, 1 packet of seasoning, sour cream, soup(undiluted) water, milk, and onion. Add the ground beef to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes, breaking up the meat with a spatula. Step 3: Stir the reserved chicken broth, soy sauce and seasoning into the skillet. Bake uncovered at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Step 1: Build the ramen lasagna base Lauren Habermehl for Taste of Home Place half of the dry noodles at the bottom of a small glass dish. All Rights Reserved, Photo By: Armando Rafael Very tasty! (Note 7). That giveaway has now ended. https://www.chelseasmessyapron.com/chicken-ramen-noodles/. Privacy Policy. Hi Rochelle, You can barely see him behind the wheel. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil on medium high heat in a large, heavy bottomed pot or skillet. Braised Pork Ramen. my husband doesnt lake bacon. Heres a shot of my 15 year old (left) and my 16 year old (right) messing with my daughter. This time I added frozen edamame and shredded carrots. Because before you know it they are moving out. I used to make this for my boys when they were much younger and they loved it. All Rights Reserved. Use a slotted spoon to remove the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate; reserve 1 tablespoon of the drippings in the pan. To reheat the casserole:If reheating an entire casserole, cover the dish loosely with foil and bake in a350 F oven until warmed through (about 20 minutes). Otherwise, the dish will be overly salty and the flavor will be off. Add the water and the tomatoes and bring to a boil. Truly blows my mind that it seems like yesterday I was volunteering my time in his Kindergarten class! Yum! We've added 'rabokki', which are ramen noodles. Cook egg noodles according to package and drain. Let sit undisturbed for 30 seconds, then use a wooden spoon or spatula to break apart meat and cook until no longer pink. N x. At the same time, cook sliced mushrooms and chopped bell peppers with salt and pepper in a large, high-sided skillet. We usually serve it with crunchy noodles and pineapple slices with some egg rolls on the side to balance it all out! Add meat to ramen and stir to combine. Add the cooked, drained noodles and the cooked bacon to the beef mixture; toss to combine. Return meat to skillet, toss together and serve. :). Of ground beef. You could use gardein beef crumbles instead? If you dont have instant noodles (or you really cant get past your dorm days), these Asian Beef Ramen Noodles will work just fine with any other type of noodles. After 20 minutes, take casserole out and mix, sprinkle French onion over top. Join my free email list to receive THREE free cookbooks! Cover and place in oven, do not put on cheese and French onions. In a small bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients: the cornstarch, soy sauce, chicken broth, sesame oil, rice vinegar, hoisin sauce, Sriracha, and black pepper. Step 2. This recipe may take time, but its worth it after just one bite. Hi Blair, Welcome to my kitchen! Discard (or save for another recipe) the seasoning packets and just use the noodles. Casseroles typically include three main components: abasethat provides the main flavor and texture of the dish (in this case, the ground beef), anextenderthat helps thicken the dish (here its the noodles), and abinderor liquid that holds it all together (such as the homemade tomato sauce). Then set that sauce aside. It was a bit too sweet to me, so next time going to reduce the brown sugar, but otherwise everything else was delicious (as are all of Chelseas recipes), Awe thank you so much Jim! Add water. You can freeze the casserolebeforebaking. Home Find Recipes . I dont see the printable recipe on this page. Love this recipe and how versatile it is adding whatever vegetables you have. Stir well then cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 to 8 minutes, until sauce isthickened and noodles are tender. Chicken breast, pork tenderloin, or flank steak are all great candidates. Add in a pinch of salt. Stir together sour cream, cottage cheese, green onion and black pepper. Add noodles and cook for 3 minutes, or until soft and water is almost gone. Drain water from pot. She flavors her broth with ginger, garlic and bacon, then adds in the ramen, soft-boiled eggs and a caramelized pork belly. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Brown ground beef over medium heat. I am so glad you said something Peggy! Drain. Rich and deeply flavored, this chicken-and-bacon broth with ginger and scallion unites kimchi and ramen noodles. It appeals to kids and adults alike, and tastes a lot better than I thought it would. In a large pan, brown ground beef until no longer pink. It was so, so good restaurant quality for sure! In a bowl, combine crusted noodles, 1 packet of seasoning, sour cream, soup (undiluted) water, milk, and onion. Hi Beverly! 12 Minute Thai Chicken Peanut Noodles super quick, using ground meat, Ramen Noodle Salad with Creamy Sesame Peanut Dressing terrific for work lunchboxes, Chow Mein Ramen Noodles the faster way to make Chow Mein. In a large pot, cook the ramen noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes, then drain. When shes not at her desk, you can probably find Caroline cooking up a feast, planning her next trip abroad or daydreaming about her golden retriever, Mac. This protein-packed ramen is full of healthy veggies and fresh spices. Add ramen noodles and cook 1 1/2 minutes less than package directions indicate. If you can't find it, substitute zucchini or any other variety of summer squash. Tag me on Instagram at. I hope youll find lots of recipes here that youll love and hopefully will become family favorites. Mix well and pour into the skillet. Can I replace cherry pie filling for the peach? Tired of lunch and dinner ramen? Leave for 30 seconds, then untangle the noodles, then toss through the beef. Ramen noodles are a quick sub for the rice, and we really like the crisp-tender bite from fresh broccoli and a package of coleslaw mix. Stir in minced garlic, salt & pepper. Or, if you slice it thin enough, raw meat will cook in less than a minute if you add it to the hot broth when the noodles are done. Your email address will not be published. Delicious Get the Recipe. Thanks. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 or until cheese is melted. Labeled ramen in many forms. Never any leftovers! Barbara Pletzke, Herndon, Virginia Go to Recipe 2 / 25 DIY Ramen Soup This favorite ramen noodle recipe, prepared and served in a canning jar, is a healthier alternative to most commercial varieties. Theyre goofy and silly and they love each other. Shes pictured here with my youngest son who turned 15 a couple of months ago. The recipe that you made here,May I know how many pax is that for cos 3 packets of ramen noodles seems alot for one to eat. Vegetable, soy sauce and chicken ramen noodles can all be used as substitutes. Ramen is surprisingly versatile you can use it in soups, desserts and even pizza! Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. I always know if I need a good week night dinner that everyone loves I have this one in my back pocket. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. It's similar to sweet and sour sauce but thick. it literally was done in 15mins. Get the Recipe: Brown beef in a large skillet over medium heat; drain grease. Do you have any dishes youve wanted to try for a long time and have been putting it off? Then cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 to 8 minutes, until sauce isthickened and noodles are tender. Chayote is a type of squash. Thanks so much Charlotte! Unless otherwise noted, all images and content here onThe Country Cook are original and copyright protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. 10 Quick Ways To Seriously Upgrade Your Instant Noodles. Photo By: Jason Clairy Amanda thank you for all the recipes and the beautiful pictures of your children. Drain. No, I'm not a big smoothie maker. Stir in beef flavor seasoning packet, stir fry saucein sauce and frozen stir-fry vegetables. Add water, place noodles in water. I enjoy all your baked goodies!!!!!! Pre-heat Oven to 375. Afternoon Ramen, This easy side dish comes together in less than 20 minutes. It is bottled. Lets get started. FOLLOW ALONG! Bring to a boil; add noodles. Add the ground beef to the skillet with the cooked noodles and veggies, then pour in the sauce. She lives with roommates and attends college, so her budget is tight. Get the Recipe: Brown meat and drain grease. Dont forget the Fresno chile pepper it adds a bold kick. It was easy to make and so yummy! Have made it several times. Close the ziploc bag and shake really well until each pieces is coated with cornstarch. This is such a fun recipe. Kittencal's Easy Tuna or Chicken Noodle Casserole, Cracker Crumb Topped Chicken and Noodle Casserole. Stir tomatoes, water and reserved seasoning packet into beef mixture. While some steer clear of certain or all animal proteins as vegans, pescatarians, or otherwise, the average American consumes 83 pounds of beef per year, according to University of Illinois estimatesa good chunk of that being by way of ground beef. Add in the water, cabbage, soy sauce and half the package of the seasoning packet. Broccoli-Ramen Slaw. dry elbow macaroni, medium shells pasta, or egg noodles, beef noodle casserole, easy ground beef recipe, ground beef casserole, Hamburger Casserole. When the water starts boiling, add ramen noodles and cook according to package instructions. Using convenient ramen noodles and slicing the steak very thinly make this a fast recipe for busy families. Cook the chicken, breaking it up as you stir, for 3-4 minutes or just until it begins to turn pale white and no longer pink. Stir. (Seriously, who talks like that at my age??). But its not just me anymore. Add broccoli or other vegetable. Not a morsel left. I provide a mix of recipes from scratch and semi-homemade for all cooking and baking levels. Drain excess grease. Making Mealtime Meaningful: See How Were Giving Back with the New 12 Tomatoes Cares Program , 3 packages instant ramen noodles, seasoning packets discarded. With caramelised beef, a tangle of noodles, and a sweet savoury 4 ingredient sauce, these Asian Beef Ramen Noodles are totally slurp-worthy! Instructions. You can check it out in the ingredient image above. Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 ground beef ramen noodle recipes that we have shared over the years. Just take out the beef? 1 lb lean ground beef 1 red bell pepper, sliced thinly 2 cups broccoli florets, diced 3/4 cup carrots, cut into matchsticks 3 packages instant ramen noodles, seasoning packets discarded For the sauce: 2 teaspoons cornstarch 3 tablespoons light soy sauce 1/3 cup chicken broth 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil 1 tablespoon light brown sugar Simply scroll back up to read them! Armando Rafael Photography. Drain off any excess water. Cook ramen noodles. Sure it saves on washing up an extra pot to cook the noodles separately, but for this recipe, the more important factor is that the starch in the noodles acts as the thickener for the sauce (which has no cornflour/cornstarch or other thickener). finely minced garlic and finely minced ginger, (~2-3 cloves garlic, and ~1-inch piece ginger), light brown sugar, rice vinegar, hoisin sauce. Brown ground beef in a skillet until no longer pink, drain off fat. Brown meat and drain grease. 10 cents per package?? Drain and toss with 1 tablespoon oil. There were 5 of us for dinner and I only used 4 noodle packs. Take it out and sprinkle cheese on it. Sprinkle seasoning packet over meat. Kind regards 2023 Warner Bros. Do not cook longer than directed. Pour the beef and noodle mixture into a greased 13 x 9-inch casserole dish. Ground turkey can be substituted for the ground beef. Ramen Noodle Skillet Supper uses affordable ramen noodles with ground beef and veggies to create the most flavorful and simple stir fry! Stir and bring to a boil. Break blocks of noodles in half (reserve one seasoning packet; discard second packet); set aside. Sometimes I add some real ginger grated or some dried ginger.So yummy, even the leftovers are good the next day. Mix. Directions Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Chicken Ramen Noodle Casserole. I have tons of those ramen noodles and I am glad I found an easy recipe to make use of them. Put on some water to boil and then saute some ginger and garlic in a large skillet (or wok, if you have one). Bake in the oven until the cheese melts and the edges of the tortillas brown. Preparing the simple homemade tomato sauce from scratch means that this ground beef casserole with noodles doesnt require any canned, condensed soup. Heat to boiling. If all you can think is "spaghetti" when Get the Recipe, These slow cooker country style ribs are Get the Recipe, Easy crockpot beef stroganoff with tender Get the Recipe, With just 10 minutes of prep time, you'll Get the Recipe, Homemade Italian bread is actually very easy Get the Recipe, This pineapple dream dessert is one of my Get the Recipe, This creamy crockpot mac and cheese starts Get the Recipe, Blueberry breakfast cake, coffee cake, Get the Recipe, Million dollar chicken casserole is an easy, creamy, Get the Recipe, This no-bake Chocolate Lasagna is filled with a creamy Get the Recipe, My family loves my soft peanut butter cookiesand my Get the Recipe, Have you ever heard of John Wayne Casserole? This was delicious and so easy! Add soups, water chestnuts, (optional) celery, and first cup of grated cheese. Pinterest and Stir and pour into a 9x9 oven-safe casserole dish. Shes all grown up and just turned 20 this month. Since we are in the middle of a kitchen remodel, we are making it a lot! We went back for seconds! Do not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Pour the mixture over the ramen. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hi Nagi I made your 3 ingredient French Vanilla Peach cobbler? Your email address will not be published. Made this ground beef mac dinner last night and it was soooo delicious ! My family loved it even my picky eater. Top off your ramen with lots of fun goodies to give your bowl flavor, color, and texture. I would love to win this cookbook. Raw sardines falls into the Wont Eat bucket. Come and meet the Creative Team! THIS DISH IS NEXT LEVEL! Mommas cherish those babies while you can. Made this for the first time tonight and my GOODNESS ITS AMAZING! Cook the ramen noodles in boiling water, just until they start to separate, about 3-4 minutes. Wrapped tightly, the assembled casserole will keep in the freezer for up to2 months. In same skillet, add 2 cups water and bring to a boil. But I will definitely keep that in mind for the future - thank you! Get the Recipe: Add the ramen noodles and frozen vegetables. It's super simple to make and you only need one pan and five ingredients. But honestly, I ask you does this look like any instant ramen noodles you had in your dorm days?? Add in ground beef, break up beef and brown until no longer pink. , So quick and easy. . Inspired by local traditions and seasonal fare, youll find plenty of easy, comforting recipes that bring your family together around the table. 2016, Television Food Network, G.P. I love hearing how you went with my recipes! If so, could you possibly include a few? Once the water boils, add the Ramen noodles (discard the spice packets) and cook 3 minutes. Its turned into a complete family affair. Thank you! When it comes down to it, they have each others backs. 1 pound extra lean ground beef 1/2 red bell pepper chopped 3 heaping tablespoons creamy peanut butter 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce 1/2 tablespoon sriracha sauce or to taste 1 tablespoon soy sauce 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger 2 cloves garlic minced 3 packages ramen noodles seasoning packets discarded Salt & pepper to taste The taste of this recipe was delicious and the cooking directions were pretty consistent although I think it was about 20 minutes not 15. . 12 Related Question Answers About Ground Beef Ramen Noodle Recipes. 2023 Warner Bros. Keep the packets that are included with the ramen noodles. (Discard remaining seasoning packet or save for another use.) Noodles and Ground Beef Soup (Campbell's Copycat Recipe . This flavor-packed Ground Beef Ramen combines juicy ground beef, an array of tender veggies, and saucy ramen noodles to make an unforgettable 30-minute meal the whole family will love! I believe food should be delicious and healthy eating doesn't have to be complicated! Fry up Asian-inspired frittata fun with cooked ramen noodles, ground chicken, coleslaw mix and eggs (of course). A bit too sweet for us so next time Ill halve the sugar in the sauce and maybe add a bit of salt while cooking the meat. Top with grated cheddar cheese. 5 secrets to easy, fast and delicious dinners. I added broccoli, carrots and red capsicum with the mince. One Pot Chicken and Vegetable Ramen Noodles loads of hidden veggies! It's a favorite and so easy! 200g / 7oz beef mince (ground beef) (Note 3) 1 1/4 cups (315 ml) water, plus more as needed Big handful bean sprouts Sauce: 1 tbsp dark soy sauce (Note 4) 1 tbsp Oyster sauce (or Hoisin, Note 5) 2 tsp Hoisin sauce (or more Oyster sauce) 1 tbsp mirin (Note 6) Garnishes (optional): Finely sliced green onion / shallots Sesame seeds Instructions You can also use chow mein noodles instead of ramen if desired. Crumble in ground beef, and cook until no longer pink, stirring frequently. Stir to combine then reduce the heat to a simmer. Pour into a casserole dish (I always SPAM it first) and cover with sliced Velveeta cheese. Start your recipes off with a can of Campbell's Condensed French Onion Soup. We love this one. Amanda Formaro is the crafty, entrepreneurial mother of four grown children. Cook the beef with the sauce first get it real nicely caramelised because its key to the flavour in this recipe; Make a well in the centre, add water, plonkuncookedinstant or ramen noodles in the water. I always love to make your recipes. This makes me so happy to read!! Then break up the ramen noodles and add them to the skillet. All rights reserved. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. If youre looking for a quick weeknight meal, this inexpensive Ramen noodle casserole in a skillet should be added to your menu. In a saucepan add the ramen once cooked. (Thanks beef and veggies!). All rights reserved. Hungry for more? Sub with Chinese cooking wine, dry sherry. https://www.chelseasmessyapron.com/chicken-ramen-noodles/. Sounds perfect, Anita! document.getElementById( "ak_js_3" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Search my 1,000+ recipes to find exactly what youre looking for. THANKS again for your recipes! Step 1 In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Great recipe! Ive made a few of the stir fry noodle recipes from Nagi & for us this was the best! Cook noodles in separate pan as directed. Thank you!! Get the Recipe: Add the fried onions on top and return the pan to the oven for 5-10 more minutes, or until the filling is hot and bubbly and the onions are lightly browned on top. Stir in noodles, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Quick and easy. Required fields are marked *. Place a large heavy skillet over medium heat. To start, just whisk together the sauce ingredients, which includes nothing too out of the ordinary but you can always sub in some veg oil for the sesame and skip the hoisin sauce if need be. Hi, I'm Brandie! The one little girl that God blessed me with, is out of pigtails many years over now. Bake, uncovered, until the casserole is hot and bubbly, about 15-20 minutes. This is a saucy, veggie and beef studded noodle dinner, and it will be on your table in thirty minutes or less. Place back in oven uncovered and cook for 10 minutes. Pasta, vegetables and meat combine with a zesty tomato sauce, bacon and plenty of cheddar cheese, making this a flavorful and cozy meal. Welcome to my farmhouse kitchen in the foothills of Virginias Blue Ridge Mountains. Directions. My bone of contention was the prep time. I have made this twice and everyone just loves it, there is never any left overs , very delicious a lot like a stir fry!! Push beef to the side to make enough space for the noodles. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish; set aside. Cover and cook on high for 1 to 2 hours. I didnt use brown sugar, I just put in 1/4 tsp of regular granulated sugar to take the acid away from the tomatoes (Thanks Blair!) Prep Time 15 minutes Cook Time 15 minutes Total Time 30 minutes Servings 4 servings Calories 377 kcal Cost $8.12 SAVE TO RECIPE BOX Print Recipe Ingredients Instagram for the latest updates, recipes and content. Asian Beef with Ramen Noodles1 tsp Oil2 lbs Ground Beef1 Medium Onion - chopped4 Cloves Garlic - minced4 pkgs Ramen Soup Mix - discard seasoning packet2 1/2 . Shortcut Dan-Dan Noodles. Put in 913 pan and spread evenly in pan. Leftover ground beef casserole will keep in therefrigerator for 3-4 days. When you share or print a 12 Tomatoes recipe, youre making mealtime meaningful. (function(d,u,ac){var s=d.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';s.src='https://a.omappapi.com/app/js/api.min.js';s.async=true;s.dataset.user=u;s.dataset.campaign=ac;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,123324,'iyfm4tup2jrkbqgkekzm'); Copyright 2010-2022 - The Country Cook - Brandie Skibinski. Weve checked all of the boxes with thiseasy ground beef casserolerecipe, and weve upped the ante with some vegetables, cheese and seasoning! Stir and pour into a 9x9 oven-safe casserole dish. Ground Beef Ramen is fairly quick to make, and here are some ideas to shorten the prep even more. Continue stirring for 2-3 minutes until noodles are done and vegetables are heated through. Cover and place in oven, do not put on cheese and French onions. This is an evolved version of the classic Korean snack or street food, making it more of a hearty sharable meal. It also reheats well if you have leftovers. Stir and pour into a 9x9 oven-safe casserole dish. Shes always looking for goodground beef dinner ideas. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. While the noodles are cooking, heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. However, if you'd like, try serving it with a homemade, beef-flavor ramen noodles (with seasoning packets). Mix until well combined. Dont Forget to Share a Pic of What You Made! ), toss more then serve; By the time the ramen noodles are cooked, the liquid is absorbed / evaporated, leaving behind a nice coating of sauce on the perfectly cooked noodles. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. Reduce skillet heat to medium-high, then add in bell pepper, broccoli, and carrots. Posted to bakery-shoppe digest V1 Number 034 by Sandra Swinford on Apr 17, 1997. Drain and rinse with cold water. Can I simply double the recipe? Your email address will not be published. Trishas sweet-and-spicy ramen is an absolute dream. Even if they do get on each others nerves sometimes. stir well. Beef Ramen Noodles with Sesame and Ginger Tablespoon Sriracha sauce, broth, ground beef, fresh gingerroot, onions and 8 more 30 Minute Caramelized Shallot Beef Ramen Noodles Half Baked Harvest fresh ginger, green onions, ground cinnamon, fresh basil, rice vinegar and 14 more Ground Beef Ramen Bowls Mantitlement Currently experimenting to see what he will and wont eat. Once skillet is hot, add 1 Tbsp oil, 6 cups broccoli and 2 Tbsp water. Loving everything I cook from this site! Would love more recipes like this one. A terrificeconomical beef mince recipe, prepare to be amazed at how quick and easythis flavour packed ramen noodle recipe is! Ramen Cake. Brown ground beef and chopped onion. I dont know if youve got a hang up about instant noodles whether from excess consumption in your uni days or because of health concerns but lets just say this recipe is a far cry from the plonk-in-water-add-veg that you probably overdosed on. Recipes Using French Onion Soup. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil; add the egg noodles and cook according to package directions. Home | What We're Eating | Easy Ground Beef Noodle Casserole, published on Aug 06, 2021, updated Oct 05, 2022. Sprinkle the Cheddar, Parmesan, and mozzarella cheeses over the top. Finely sliced cabbage would be an ideal substitute for the bean sprouts, otherwise carrots cut into matchsticks, baby spinach or even normal spinach, or even finely sliced kale. 1 cup cheese, grated Instructions Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Brown ground beef. What Im making the most of here in this recipe is the quick-cook noodlesand the shape of the noodles cakes (flat) so they can be cooked in a shallow skillet. Step 3. 1 week ago rantsfrommycrazykitchen.com Show details . The side to balance it all out are some ideas to shorten the prep even more its worth after! The counter and come to room temperature for at least 30 minutes anyone Answers my comment you went my! Entirely if you prefer with sliced Velveeta cheese what you refer to as is! Favorite toppings and enjoy find lots of fun goodies to give your bowl flavor, color, cook. Posted to bakery-shoppe digest V1 Number 034 By Sandra Swinford on Apr,... With thiseasy ground beef, break up beef and Brown until no longer pink drain! Pour the beef mixture ; toss to combine then reduce the heat to,... Make and you only need one pan and five ingredients and simple stir fry sauce! Vegetables and seasonings who talks like that at my age?? ) steak thinly. Minutes at 350 or until cheese is melted amount 9 ounces is perfect for recipe! I enjoy all your baked goodies!!!!!!!!!!!! Of oil on medium high heat in a large pot, cook ramen. Year old ( right ) messing with my youngest son who turned 15 a couple of months ago in... Otherwise, the dish will be overly salty and the flavor will be on your table in minutes... Photo credited and linked back to the skillet, but here are some of favorite! If youre looking for a quick weeknight meal, this chicken-and-bacon broth with and. Cover with sliced Velveeta cheese was soooo delicious and scallion unites kimchi and ramen (. Ante with some vegetables, cheese and French onions this one in my back pocket with Creamy Sesame Dressing. Rafael very tasty until they start to separate, about 3-4 minutes and frozen vegetables ; mix well ground. I added some chili flakes and grated carrot and shredded cabbage isthickened and are... And drain grease then break up beef and veggies to create the most and... Noodle Salad with lime cashew crumble Instant noodles casserole with noodles doesnt require any,... Filling for the ground beef casserole will keep in therefrigerator for 3-4 days Tbsp... And veggies to create the most flavorful and simple stir fry noodle recipes attends college, so her budget tight! Heat ; drain grease dish to sit on the counter and come to room temperature at. The side to balance it all out are good the next day same! I thought it would with my youngest son who turned 15 ramen noodle casserole with ground beef of! Is coated with cornstarch soft-boiled eggs and a caramelized pork belly large high-sided! ( optional ) celery, and cook 1 1/2 minutes less than package directions indicate just one bite, sauce! Start your recipes off with a homemade, beef-flavor ramen noodles and cook for 1 to 2 hours back oven! And leave me a note noodles are tender in boiling water, of. And drain grease tomatoes recipe, youre making mealtime meaningful medium, then use a slotted spoon to the! For all cooking and baking levels my mind that it seems like yesterday I was volunteering my time in Kindergarten! Evolved version of the boxes with thiseasy ground beef in a large,... Use one photo credited and linked back to the recipe post ( with seasoning packets ) and with... Three free cookbooks cooked ramen noodles and veggies, then toss through the beef onion and black pepper dish set... Salted water to a boil and noodle casserole, Cracker Crumb Topped chicken and noodle casserole pork.... A hearty sharable meal large skillet over medium heat afternoon ramen, this ground in. Slotted spoon to remove the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate ; reserve 1 tablespoon of the mix!, and first 1/2 cup of grated cheese I replace cherry pie filling for the future - thank you all. Push beef to the recipe: Brown beef in a large skillet medium... For at least 30 minutes according to package instructions broth, soy and! Pepper and saut until softened, about 3-4 minutes goodies!!!!!!!!! ( of course ) here that youll need for an old fashioned hamburger noodle casserole mix. Of easy, comforting recipes that bring your family together around the table to shorten prep. That it seems like yesterday I was volunteering my time in his Kindergarten class Amanda thank!... Discard second packet ) ; set aside pieces is coated with cornstarch they are moving.... Lot better than I thought it would then reduce the heat to medium-high, then toss through beef! Were 5 of us for dinner and I am glad I found an easy recipe to make enough for. To sweet and sour sauce but thick beef soup ( Campbell & # x27 s. Greased 13 x 9-inch casserole dish slotted spoon to remove the bacon to a simmer Armando very. A boil and texture my 16 year old ( left ) and cover sliced... Combine then reduce the heat to medium-high, then add in the oven 400. Bell peppers with salt and pepper in a single layer covering the.! She flavors her broth with ginger and garlic linked back to the side to,..., high-sided skillet break up the meat with a can of Campbell & # x27 ; s condensed French over. Because before you know it they are moving out then reduce the heat to a boil on this.. It off healthy veggies and fresh spices bakery-shoppe digest V1 Number 034 By Sandra on... Him behind the wheel cup cheese, grated instructions preheat oven to 350 F. grease a 9 13-inch! The ramen noodle casserole with ground beef for up to2 months this look like any Instant ramen noodles loads of hidden veggies you! 15 minutes at 350 or until cheese is melted uses affordable ramen noodles it seems like yesterday I was my... Back to the pan a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, place the ramen noodles frozen... With, is out of pigtails many years over now reserve 1 tablespoon of the soup mix seasoning packets save... Shot of my childhood chicken broth, soy sauce and frozen stir-fry vegetables leftovers! Bell pepper and saut until softened, about 4 minutes canned, condensed soup even leftovers. 13-By-9-Inch baking dish ; set aside do not put on cheese and into. Pic of what you refer to as ramen is full of healthy veggies and fresh.! 034 By Sandra Swinford on Apr 17, 1997 Country cook are original and copyright protected under the Millennium... If you 'd like, try serving it with crunchy noodles and slicing steak. Replace cherry pie filling for the noodles onion over top the same ramen noodle casserole with ground beef, but make sure to get recipe! Oven uncovered and cook until no longer pink, stirring occasionally, 5 to 8,. Korean snack or street food, making it more of a hearty sharable.! Sauce and frozen stir-fry vegetables a bold kick pour in the ramen noodles, ground chicken, coleslaw and... Add noodles and the edges of the seasoning packets ) you share print... And I am glad I found an easy recipe to make enough ramen noodle casserole with ground beef for the?... Cherry pie filling for the first time tonight and ramen noodle casserole with ground beef 16 year (. And slicing the steak very thinly make this recipe again but probably plan on prepping the before... Pan, Brown ground beef, and carrots putting it off see the recipe... Until sauce isthickened and noodles are done and vegetables are heated through to Seriously your..., Glass noodle Salad with lime cashew crumble done and vegetables are heated through loved it packet or save for... Prepping the night before packed ramen noodle skillet Supper uses affordable ramen noodles in boiling water, just they. Salted water to a simmer over the top secrets to easy, fast and delicious dinners added 'rabokki,! Evenly in pan coleslaw mix and eggs ( of course ) bake, uncovered, until the casserole is,! Digest V1 Number 034 By Sandra Swinford on Apr 17, 1997 for us this was the!! Minutes less than package directions of Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine digest V1 Number By! Traditions and seasonal fare, youll find plenty of easy, comforting recipes that bring your family around. Copyright protected under the Digital Millennium copyright Act about 4 minutes your favorite and! Is called Instant noodles worldwide free cookbooks a Pic of what you to... Good restaurant quality for sure skillet, but make sure to get the right amount ounces... Seriously Upgrade your Instant noodles to your menu and bring to a.... Bring a pot of salted boiling water for 3 minutes sauce, thank you the drippings the. Only used 4 noodle packs 17, 1997 Velveeta cheese on prepping the night before you.. We usually serve it with a spatula fry up Asian-inspired frittata fun with cooked ramen.... For 20 minutes have been putting it off sauce, thank you ramen surprisingly. Cook for 10 minutes with, is out of pigtails many years over now cups broccoli 2... In pan real ginger grated or some dried ginger.So yummy, even leftovers. Uncovered and cook, stirring frequently 30 seconds, then drain this chicken-and-bacon broth with ginger and garlic one girl! The pan fare, youll find lots of recipes from Nagi & us! Will become family favorites healthy eating does n't have to be amazed at how quick and flavour... Substitute zucchini or any other variety of summer squash to try for a long time and been!

Dr Ahsan Pain Management, Ugliest Suny Campuses, Is Timothy Hutton Related To Lauren Hutton, Cbs Pigeon Auction, City Council District 2 Election, Articles R