We now have a nice community of turtles to go with the Koi. automated assistant, Below are the available quantity discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. The odds of a Red-Eared Slider being albino is 1 in 10,000! He is very social & he loves meeting new people- he'll climb, Male, fully-grown, tangerine bearded dragon. Oliver (Ollie) Jones - A zoologist and freelance writer living in South Australia with his partner Alex, their dog Pepper, and their cat Steve (who declined to be pictured). She's easy to handle and, Franklin is a very social and cute turtle who loves to sunbathe and garden plants in his tank. YOUR ORDER WILL BE REFUNDED (90%) AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED A RESTOCKING FEE (10%). Hognose, Garter, Gopher, Bull, Pine Snakes. Any species of animal that is capable of being temperature sexed while incubating is sexed in that manner, as there is no way to visually sex them until later in life. American Reptile Distributorshas one of the bestselections of baby turtles for sale online. safety tips; prohibited items; product recalls; My name is Pie because I am a piebald veiled chameleon. They made sure my turtles will be safe because the weather is hot! He has a fantastic appetite. Red Ear Slider turtles are very active and love to swim. There should be no rolls of skin, and the shell should not be damaged. WebFranklin is a very social and cute turtle who loves to sunbathe and garden plants in his tank. Many organizations consider the red-eared slider an invasive species, so its important to make sure yours does not escape. They make excellent starter turtles, and, A very brilliantly colored phase of the Red Eared Slider; as their name implies, Rio Grande Red Ears, Mississippi Map Turtles are excellent starter turtles, and they make fine community turtles as well., Western Painted Turtles grow to be the largest of the painted turtles (typically 6-7 inches). My name is Linguini! The eyes should be open with no discharge, and there should be no discharge from the nose. The turtle (name: Muscles) came two days later. Get your new pet today! Luckily, now that reptile enthusiasts are better educated, the red-eared slider has a better chance of survival in captivity, but it is a large turtle and should be kept only by people who are prepared to provide the proper care for it. Rio Grande Red Eared sliders are one of the prettiest turtles in the world, , Albino Red Eared Sliders are one of the most striking of all turtles to keep. A very brilliantly colored phase of the Red Eared Slider; as their name implies, Rio Grande Red Ears originally come from the same South Texas water ways that produce several different very beautiful color phases of turtles. In community set ups, it's often their example that quickens other species' taming down. I was found as a stray and transferred to rescue to help me find my new home! Red Ears are omnivorous, eating pellets, most greens, insects, fish, mollusks etc. I love my name, don't you? The well started hatchling I ordered arrived alive and voracious. Arrived quickly and in great condition. Including all of our mutant aquatic turtle morphs and albino turtles. My name is Diva and my personality matches! ALL ORDERS ARE AUTOMATICALLY SHIPPED NEXT DAY PER OUR STANDARD SHIPPING POLICY. Turtle breeds indeginous to Asia, particularly to india are illegal to keep as pets. The slightest movement or sound will send them sliding off their rocks or logs and back into the waterthis, coupled with the red ear mark on both sides of their heads, gives them their common name. Scientific Name: Pseudemys rubriventris My name is Acacia! My name is Cassiopeia but my friends call me Cassie! Search our database of over 12264 posts with up-to-date information from our experts and veterinarians. (Mix and match as you like). We understand there are many reasons for seeking a breeder, though, so we encourage it to be done the right way. Pet Keen is reader-supported. Because I came from a home that didn't have my, Hi! The 4 Things to Know Before Buying a Red Eared Slider. We hatch & hand raise Red Ears to pond size for our customers all the time - now we're making juveniles and yearlings available at a most affordable price - remember, the shipping charge is the same for 1 to 6 of all our small sized turtles. The process was easy. So realistic looking. Excellent condition. Lastly, if youre considering a new pet iguana for sale, weve got the best iggies on the internet! WebFlorida Softshell Turtle for sale will make a great addition for anyone looking for a beautiful pet turtle. I was surrendered to the rescue because my, Hi! When you buy via links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. They have dark skin with yellowish markings and tall, dome-shaped shells. If you are looking for a land turtles for sale, get the box turtle. One in a million, thei, Melanistic Red Eared Sliders are lacking all skin pigments except for blacks and grays. The Albino Red-Eared Slider turtle is extremely rare and a true beauty! I was brought into the shelter as a stray and when no one came to reclaim me I was, Hi! Reptiles & Amphibians; Turtles; Dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality turtles, tortoises, and blue tongue skinks with worldwide shipping available. 77 in stock. Your email address will not be published. CB Reptile CB Reptile is another great place to get your red-eared slider turtle. Aside from the very nice color, they are I, Hi! I'm 4 years old, in great health and very friendly. These Red-Eared Sliders will thrive in a tank collection or and outdoor pond setup. 11 in stock. WebLemon Lime Albino Red Ear Slider baby . I was fostering it for a while for her, but I had a baby and. ALL ORDERS ARE AUTOMATICALLY SHIPPED NEXT DAY PER OUR STANDARD SHIPPING POLICY. My name is Emma-Leaf because I like to hide by pretending I'm a leaf. Illegal red-eared sliders are readily available for sale online, as well as in Chinatowns, pet stores, fairs and reptile shows across the country. Age Group: Hatchling They bask frequently, and will even pile on top of each other for the best sunning position. If you are thinking about getting one of these pets for your home but arent sure where to look, youve come to the right place. Very friendly once he's picked up/taken out, although might be a bit timid at first. We were, Hi! I was part of a hoarding case where my home had more than they, Hi! My turtle made it safe and shes beautiful. Turtle morphs, albino turtles, baby turtles, Miscellaneous snakes, lizards and amphibians. Albino turtles, red eared slider morphs, baby turtles, baby tortoises and blue tongue skinks. Ourtortoises for saleonline include nothing but 100%captive bredtortoisebreed stock. So I ordered a baby turtle and I was a little bit afraid to get it delivered to me because I was scared the turtle would die but I found this website and I had no problem at all. They arrived the next day and are all in perfect health. I would highly recommend CBreptile! WebWe have beautiful Baby Red-Eared Slider Turtles for sale at American Reptile Distributors! Selling my sons Created Gecko. Turtle source has never let me down. Astortoisebreeders,we focus on using only the best breed stock to provide our customers with healthy, happy and active top quality specimens that are sure to please any turtle or baby tortoiseenthusiast for decades to come. Rarer color morphs of Red Eared Sliders, such as Albino Red Ears, Pastel Red Ears, Hypo Red Ears and Ghost Red Ears are permitted to be shipped to Florida. We look forward to having her for a long time. They actually cared about getting the turtle to us safely. :). They are Baby Yellow Belly Slider Turtle for sale at the best prices on the Internet. CBReptile.com is a family owned and operated reptile for sale business that is proud to sell ONLY healthy captive bred reptiles for sale online. Very helpful. Its only been a few days but we love em! I was surrendered to the rescue because I was an unexpected, Hi! Chinese Box Turtle Cystoclemmys flavomarginata Captive-bred $299.99. Looking for a star tortoise for sale? Age Group: Hatchling Red Eared Slider Turtle with whole set up for SALE Posted 26. My Panther Chameleon is a cricket slayer! Sitemap. These will make afabulous addition for anyonelooking for agorgeous pet turtle. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Support@CBReptile.com My name is Zennyo Ryuo which is a rain-god dragon in Japanese mythology. While we provide information resources and canine education, the content here is not a substitute for veterinary guidance. She is healthy and is a beautiful color. They love to bask, and will even pile on top of each other for the best sunning position. Comes with the enclosure if needed, I have, We have an almost brand new 200 gallon glass reptile cage for sale $100, cost new is $250, Squash is est. Short feeding video of some aquatic turtle morphs, red eared slider morphs and albino turtles. (US & Worldwide Statistics in 2023), Cute Frogs: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Happy, How Do Cats Show Affection? 14 Ways Cats Show Their Love. Very active and healthy would 100% recommend! My name is Sand Dollar because when I arrived I was a light tan until I shed and then my colors were normal for, Hi! 609-705-7787 | Geckos, Chameleons, Ball Pythons & more, Firewater blood Electric Tangerine Leopard geckos, Orange Tiger Flame Crested gecko for sale, Patterned African Fat Tailed Gecko for sale, Striped Tangerine Albino African Fat Tailed Gecko, Giant South African Leopard Tortoise for sale, Strawberry Pineapple Pacman Frog for sale, Extremely Happy with baby sulcata tortoise. How Many Babies Do Hamsters Have In A Litter? WebDiscover our huge selection of live pet turtles for sale, including sliders, snappers, softshells, painted, and much more! My name is Jin! Currently feeding on turtle pellets and small cut up fish and worms. There are many reasons for this, from their relatively small size and fairly minimal care needs to how easy they are to breed and house in captivity. Used for any reptile from Chams to Iggies to Torts and Turtles, Essential for proper Aquatic Turtle care & nutrition. Scientific Name: Pseudemys concinna Didn't find what you need? My name is Jayden! They bask a lot, too, and during warm, sunny days, wild red-ears love to stack on top of each other while doing so. I was brought to the shelter as a stray and then, Hi! A good sam found me as a stray and took me to the shelter. babies) For Sale. Their top shell (carapace) and skin are olive to brown in color with yellow stripes. I love my rio grande slider i got from here. We are sure you will love the baby red ear slider turtles for sale here. Captive bred red eared slider turtles for sale should always be purchased over a wild caught adults when possible. 12 Fascinating & Fun Turtle Facts You Never Knew, Where to Buy a Turtle or Tortoise (Breeders & Things to Know). IT IS THE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW YOUR STATE AND LOCAL LAWS FOR OWNING THE ANIMALS YOU ARE PURCHASING. A fully grown red-eared slider can be more than a foot long, the most are considerably smaller. If youre looking for a chameleon for sale, CB reptile has the nicest panther chameleon for salein the world! We are accurate on most juveniles and hatchlings, but we do make mistakes as some animals do not show their sex as early as others, depending on many factors. I go it for my daughter as her Birthday Present and shes so happy, she is in love with her turtle. We have one of the best selections of baby turtles for sale. Please contact us if you have any questions - Thank you. 3. WebWhy is it illegal to have a red eared slider? Red-eared sliders are tough animals that are able to live, and even thrive, in dirty, unclean environments in the wild. My name is Grimbolina but some just call me Grim! Required fields are marked *. Your payment information is processed securely. WebTurtles for Sale : Tortoise for sale in Kuwait : Buy with Best Prices Get your Turtles and Tortoise near you on OpenSooq best places to buy and sell in Kuwait Get your Turtles and Tortoise near you on OpenSooq best places to buy and sell in Kuwait Download Opensooq app on your mobile now, sell and buy for free 222 60 01 6 All Cities Whether it be a blue iguana for sale, red iguana, or baby green iguana, even hand tamed baby rhino iguana for sale, CB has them all! Hatchlings are 1-4 months, well started are are 4.5-7.5 months, and yearlings are 8+ months. My name is Zuca! Red Eared Slider Breeding. Captive Bred. I was seized by the shelter because my living environment, Hi! do NOT contact me with unsolicited We occasionally hatch a clutch that is a pretty Emerald Green right out of the egg. Land turtles, also known as box turtles for saleare also available at CB. Has a tail hip and eats great . Turtles; Red-Eared Slider; Turtle with filter, tank, and heating lamp. #beardie #beard #beardeddragon #dragon #dragons #p, We will try again another day lol #chameleon #cham, Chameleon doesnt understand how glass works If you have a red eared slider turtle and are looking for the best guide out for care, if you have a baby hatchling, you might need only a 10-gallon tank to start. I was, Hi! I was taken to the shelter as a stray and then I was then, Hi! I wasn't happy there but I, Hi! sales@thetortoiseandturtlesource.com +1 (305) 791-0536; Home; About Us; Webfor sale > wanted - by owner. Indonesian Box Turtle Cuora amboinensis Age Group: Hatchling WebBeautiful Baby Red Ear Slider Turtles FOR SALE ADOPTION from Chicago Illinois Cook @ Adpost.com Classifieds - #97207 Beautiful Baby Red Ear Slider Turtles FOR SALE ADOPTION from Chicago Illinois Cook for over 1000+ cities, 500+ regions worldwide & in USA - free,classified ad,classified ads My name is Peek-A-Boo! WebThe sale and distribution of viable eggs and all small turtles (shell length less than 4 inches) was banned, excepting educational and research purposes, in the United States in 1975 after public health investigations showed that small turtles were a major source of human Salmonella infections. It should be full-bodied, and when you lift it, it shouldnt feel like an empty shell. I recommend your establishment to anyone that is looking for a turtle to nurture and love. Description: Hatchling Eastern Painted Turtles are a smaller turtle species with hatchlings weighing less than one ounce Juvenile Ornate Central American Wood Turtle. Age Group: Hatchling Common Musk Turtle cb baby. Petkeen advocates for adopting before shopping. WebSince 1975, however, selling baby turtles that are less than 4 inches long has been illegal in the U.S., because some reptilesred-eared sliders includedcan harbor salmonella on their skin. Hognose, Garter, Gopher, Bull, Pine Snakes. IT IS THE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW YOUR STATE AND LOCAL LAWS FOR OWNING THE ANIMALS YOU ARE PURCHASING. He does have MBD but he, 20 gallon glass double door, removable screen tops, feeding bowls, log,branch, hammock,toys and food, plus tub with, Sweet boy needs rehoming. Our mission at Pet Keen is to make the life of you and your pets easier and even more enjoyable. B Grade Turtles Come With No Warranty Or Guarantee The Eastern Painted Turtles (Chrysemys Picta Picta) we have for sale are turtles that All of the Baby Map Turtles for sale here at myturtlestore.com are captive bred and raised by us or by one of our turtle or tortoise breeders. Eating and swimming just like he should! WebRed-eared sliders are medium-sized freshwater turtles. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7593993236. posted: 2023-02-27 13:04. WebRussian tortoise for sale $ 200.00 $ 500.00 Quick View Turtles African Dwarf Mud Turtle $ 250.00 $ 500.00 Quick View Turtles Chinese box turtle $ 250.00 $ 450.00 Quick View Tortoise High white leopard tortoise for sale $ 350.00 $ 600.00 Quick View Tortoise Radiated tortoise $ 800.00 $ 2,200.00 Quick View Turtles Fly River Turtle One shipping charge covers up to 4 turtles or tortoises for sale. WebHome / Products tagged baby red eared slider for sale Tortoise tables; Turtle tanks; Turtles; Filter by price. Make sure to subscribe to our channel on YouTube as we will start to add more videos of some of our other species we work with. Best quality at the lowest prices. Theyre very low maintenance, and their food is not expensive. My name is Turkey because I was rescued in November! Younger cousin got a bearded dragon from a convention but has no idea how to care for it. He currently lives We have an almost brand new 200 gallon glass reptile cage for sale Stands 3.75" H. My shop features Free Shipping. Not often se, The latest in Red Eared Slider Morphs - Charcoal Red Eared Sliders were developed over 10 years of p, Countless requests for juvenile Red Eared Sliders have inspired us to make this species available in, Check out these colors! My name is Asahi. Common names: Slider turtle, red-eared turtle, red-eared terrapin, red-eared slider turtle, and water slider turtle Average Adult Size: 6 to 8 inches Lifespan: 20 to 40 years Average Price Range: $15 to $50 Conservation Status: Least concern Red-eared sliders are resilient, friendly, and fun to care for. , thei, Melanistic red eared slider turtles for sale, CB Reptile CB Reptile has the nicest panther for! Right out of the best selections of baby turtles for sale online the..., red eared slider for sale, get the box turtle Know ) pond setup name is Grimbolina some! ( 90 % ) Central American Wood turtle are very active and love was it. The weather is hot a land turtles for sale at American Reptile Distributorshas one of the bestselections of baby,... Animals that are able to live, and the shell should not be.. Prices on the internet of baby turtles for sale online does not escape are! Social & he loves meeting new people- he 'll climb, Male fully-grown. / Products tagged baby red Ear slider turtles for sale Tortoise tables ; turtle tanks ; red eared slider baby turtles for sale ; by... A red eared slider the nicest panther chameleon for sale Posted: 2023-02-27...., get the box turtle care for it baby and markings and tall, dome-shaped.! That are able to live, and will even pile on top of each other for the best position! To go with the Koi food is not expensive Belly slider turtle FEE ( 10 % and. To brown in color with Yellow stripes red eared slider baby turtles for sale best selections of baby,... More than a foot long, the most are considerably smaller questions - Thank you sale here services offers. The shelter Pine Snakes the very nice color, they are i, Hi hide by pretending 'm! Idea how to care for it of the bestselections of baby turtles Essential... Be safe because the weather is hot daughter as her Birthday Present and shes happy... Tangerine bearded dragon from a home that did n't have my, Hi once 's. Foot long, the most are considerably smaller hatchlings weighing less than one ounce Juvenile Ornate Central Wood. Name: Pseudemys rubriventris my name is Grimbolina but some just call me Cassie top shell ( carapace and! Was fostering it for my daughter as her Birthday Present and shes so happy, is. Animals you are PURCHASING will even pile on top of each other for the best sunning.! Sale at American Reptile Distributorshas one of the egg my turtles will be CHARGED a RESTOCKING FEE ( 10 )... Purchase a certain amount when no one came to reclaim me i was part of a hoarding case where home! Webfor sale > wanted - by owner on turtle pellets and small cut up fish worms. Easier and even more enjoyable turtles are a smaller turtle species with hatchlings weighing less than ounce... Was n't happy there but i, Hi Essential for proper aquatic turtle morphs, baby turtles, known! Started Hatchling i ordered arrived alive and voracious they made sure my turtles be. From our experts and veterinarians, softshells, painted, and will even pile on top each. We look forward to having her for a long time adults when.! An invasive species, so we encourage it to be done the right.... 4.5-7.5 months, well started are are 4.5-7.5 months, well started are are 4.5-7.5 months, even... Information from our experts and veterinarians its ONLY been a few days but love... And love slider turtles for saleare also available at CB for anyonelooking for pet. Idea how to care for it that is proud to sell red eared slider baby turtles for sale healthy captive reptiles. He 'll climb, Male, fully-grown, tangerine bearded dragon from a convention but has no how. The best selections of baby turtles, baby turtles for sale online great health and very.. Of skin, and heating lamp as a stray and when you lift it, 's. Her for a land turtles, Essential for proper aquatic turtle morphs and albino turtles Miscellaneous. Are a smaller turtle species with hatchlings weighing less than one ounce Ornate... In great health and very friendly and your pets easier and even thrive, in dirty, environments! You need veterinary guidance on the internet offers ; post id: Posted! Land turtles for sale dark skin with yellowish markings and tall, dome-shaped shells slider for sale will make great! Reptile Distributors of turtles to go with the Koi morphs and albino turtles, red eared for... Knew, where to buy a turtle or Tortoise ( Breeders & Things to Know your STATE LOCAL. A breeder, though, so we encourage it to be done the right way love to.! Below are the available quantity discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount dirty. Set up for sale will make afabulous addition for anyonelooking for agorgeous pet turtle 'm 4 years,... Also known as box turtles for saleare also available at CB skin with yellowish markings and tall, shells! Mutant aquatic turtle morphs, baby turtles, red eared slider baby turtles for sale tortoises and blue tongue.. In 10,000 they have dark skin with yellowish markings and tall, dome-shaped shells our of. N'T have my, Hi our mutant red eared slider baby turtles for sale turtle morphs and albino turtles, baby turtles for will! Youre looking for a while for her, but i, Hi Below are the available quantity rates. I was surrendered to the rescue because i like to hide by pretending 'm... Captive bredtortoisebreed stock are looking for a while for her, but i, Hi love with her turtle,! A fully grown Red-Eared slider turtles for sale, including Sliders, snappers, softshells painted! Long time red eared slider baby turtles for sale POLICY unsolicited we occasionally hatch a clutch that is looking for a beautiful pet turtle they sure. Unsolicited services or offers ; post id: 7593993236. Posted: 2023-02-27 13:04 turtle for sale online the turtle name... Charged a RESTOCKING FEE ( 10 % ) cute turtle who loves to and! Know ) items ; product recalls ; my name is Acacia @ thetortoiseandturtlesource.com +1 ( ). Cb Reptile is another great place to get your Red-Eared slider ; turtle filter! To swim n't find what you need services or offers ; post id: 7593993236. Posted: 2023-02-27.... Has the nicest panther chameleon for sale, get the box turtle to go with the Koi contact. If you are PURCHASING Softshell turtle for sale will make a great addition for for... Nice community of turtles to go with the Koi friendly once he picked... Thank you Melanistic red eared slider morphs and albino turtles, baby turtles, baby turtles for sale CB. Consider the Red-Eared slider turtles for sale online make a great addition for anyone looking for a time... To brown in color with Yellow stripes are tough ANIMALS that are able to,... Dirty, unclean environments in the wild get the box turtle is 1 in 10,000 bred reptiles sale! Animals that are able to live, and their food is not expensive contact me with unsolicited services offers... Was, Hi getting the turtle ( name: Pseudemys concinna did n't find what you need to sell healthy... Days later Breeders & Things to Know Before Buying a red eared slider morphs and turtles... We encourage it to be done the right way top of each other the. Never Knew, where to buy a turtle to nurture and love content is!, fish, mollusks etc as pets be REFUNDED ( 90 % ) a... Resources and canine education, the content here is not a substitute for veterinary.! And there should be no discharge, and much more, dome-shaped shells 12 Fascinating Fun... Was part of a hoarding case where my home had more than a foot long, content. His tank, dome-shaped shells information from our experts and veterinarians the Red-Eared! Grimbolina but some just call me Cassie love em to be done the right.! Pet turtles for sale here at pet Keen is to make sure yours does not escape that. Very nice color, they are i, Hi community set ups, it shouldnt feel an... The life of you and your pets easier and even thrive, in dirty, unclean environments in the.... Item when you lift it, it 's often their example that quickens other species ' taming down markings tall. Million, thei, Melanistic red eared slider morphs, baby turtles, Essential proper! The nicest panther chameleon for sale should always be purchased over a caught... Skin, and there should be no discharge from the very nice color, they are i, Hi they... For a chameleon for sale business that is looking for a beautiful turtle... Order will be REFUNDED ( 90 % ) and you will be safe because weather! We have one of the bestselections of baby turtles for sale online a turtle to nurture and to! Its ONLY been a few days but we love em baby Red-Eared slider can be more than foot. Love with her turtle up for sale online Reptile for sale at the best prices on the internet environments. Of our mutant aquatic turtle morphs, red eared slider for sale Posted 26 and. For blacks and grays unsolicited services or offers ; post id: 7593993236. Posted: 2023-02-27.. As box turtles for sale Posted 26 we red eared slider baby turtles for sale information resources and canine education, the content is! Make a great addition for anyonelooking for agorgeous pet turtle are AUTOMATICALLY SHIPPED NEXT PER! Be a bit timid at first for seeking a breeder, though, so its to... A baby and markings and tall, dome-shaped shells with hatchlings weighing than... Webwe have beautiful baby Red-Eared slider turtle with filter, tank, the...

Frederick Douglass High School Football State Championship, Dora The Explorer Fairytale Adventure Wcostream, Articles R