We even offer a delicious. There is a small wave pool on the right side of the pond that can at times be fun, and others a bit dangerous as the surf surges in and out. I felt like the sand was a little sharp on my feet. It was fine at the beginning, but about halfway into the trail we encountered the narrow, slippery and really dangerous part. Red sand Kaihalulu Beach, located south of Hana Bay at the base Ka'uiki Head, is an excellent example of a rare, red sand beach. Ways to Experience Red Sand Beach - Kaihalulu Beach. Here, visitors can explore a seemingly prehistoric landscape complete with 'Iwa and Koa'e Kea. BOOK NOW. Known as the Red Sand Beach, Kaihalulu is on the opposite side of Hana Bay Beach Park, right in the town of Hana itself. Below, the rugged coastline and sapphire waves of this crescent-shaped beach attract adventurous tourists, eccentric locals, and the occasional nudist. This beach is quickly becoming popular, and im guessing that the internet and google maps is to thank for the increase of activity here. Go later in the afternoon if you're looking for shade. I was told by a local Maui resident that locals sometimes try to hide the trailhead. Why? But all in all, it misses some of the more exposed parts of the path. Walk back down Uakea Rd. The problem here is people dont really want you to know about it. Especially as Kaihalulu Beach is already very well known. You will notice some large pieces of old grave markers from the Japanese cemetery above are down here. No ethical Hana resident will give tourists directions to Kaihalulu. While some talk of a curse, and stories of people having to return the sand to break a run of bad luck, we tend to lean on the side of hearsay. We are going in July. We found it enjoyable and challenging, but we saw several people turn around, and not even bother making it down to the beach. Sound-bite: Has the Mothership departed without me?. Hello, can you get to the beach following the coast line? Please respect the island, the locals, and the rescue workers by carefully reading this guide and practicing due caution if you decided to visit. (Hawaii vacation budget calculator), 9 Proven Strategies for Finding the Lowest Airfares to Hawaii. Its very much worth your time to take this short drive off the road to Hana. The red sand beach is located in Hana, Maui. i hope i can get an answer at once since we are planning in about two days to go to red beach sand thank you! We recommend staying in this area when the water is calm. Strike up a conversation with one of these folks and it is certain to add more color to your experience. Looking for nudists. It is narrow and rapidly eroding, with steep drop-offs. 2023 Calendar Wonders of the Pacific Northwest. A 56-year-old woman was rescued Monday after she slid about 30 feet down a slope and landed on rocks near the shoreline at Red Sand Beach in Hana, a fire official said. Let us know in the comments below. Come to find out this has happened to many others as well. In fact, you wont need to hike any trail. Driving back after dark, we came across cows, dogs, and chickens right in the middle of the windy, narrow road. Park at the corner of Uakea Road and Hauoli Road, which you can find on Google Maps easily. You need to make sure you follow the trail down the hill otherwise you go left and end up on the death trail, Heading downward means you get on the lower trail. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. As it erodes, this iron seeps onto the beach to give it a magnificent, deep red hue. You may use these HTML tags and attributes: document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Original info & content 2009 to 2023 Maui Guidebook.com, LLC, Maui, Hawaii. You can pop back up onto the trail after you pass the washed-out portion. When is the worst time to visit Hawaii on vacation? It has everything you need to plan the ultimate Hawaiian vacation. The Main trial is easier but the drops mean it can be nerve-racking for people with an aversion to heights. Our belief is that education is greater than condemnation and have created this guide so that you have all the information necessary to have a positive experience. I did see two people doing things I considered stupid, one was on the far side of the Red Sand beach climbing a rock and bridging a decent size gap to the next rock, but seemed to manage. 22. The original trail washed out years ago, leaving only a tentative path that is covered in volcanic scree and dangerously close to the cliff. You also face a little scramble to get back onto the main trail. We loved this beach--amazing setting and very secluded. We even offer a delicious, homemade breakfast each morning of your stay. Trail was not as extreme as mentioned but must be cautious. And thats still the tiny dangerous trail that the author stresses. I almost gave up finding the trail myself. The main reason is Access. It is in fact a nude beach. Today's breaking news and more in your inbox. To get to the red sand beach, you must navigate a narrow and sometimes slippery path that hugs a cliff edge. (Isa. Kaihalulu does not mean roaring ocean or anything, kai= ocean/ Ha= breath of life/ lulu= calm, you can figure the meaning, All very good points. What to Eat in Chicago, Illinois? The two incidents happened within hours of each other. The trail begins behind the school- walk through the lawn, and you'll see a little opening heading down the hillside towards the ocean. The final section of the trial is next and this is one of the hardest sections, but low risk. Half-Day Hana With Helicopter Tour. Only a handful of legal roadside parking spots exist. I just came back from visiting the Red Sand Beach. There is another trail that takes you down to the shoreline which is safer, walk along the shoreline and then climb back up to the trail beyond the narrow/slide section. Itll likely take longer if the Hana Highway is crowded with cars. Really feared for my life! Required fields are marked *. Located above the Oheo Gulch (Seven Sacred Pools), Pipiwai Trail is 4 miles roundtrip and gains 650 ft. of elevation. I was told by a local Maui resident that locals sometimes try to hide the trailhead. The crescent-shaped beach is cut deep into the Kauiki Head cinder cone, whose rust-red lava cinder cliffs supply the beach with its red sand. When in doubt, dont go out. You do not need a reservation to visit Kaihalulu Red Sand Beach and, like all beaches in Hawaii, both the trail and beach are public access by law. GPS Coordinates: 20.752803,-155.981736 I loved it and would do it again. The small drops may concern some people making the trail more difficult than it needs to be due to vertigo, but overall it is low exposure with a good margin for error. He and his wife took their very first trip to Maui back in May. Your email address will not be published. Crane Beach is one of the best beaches in Barbados. A better alternative for rough surf days and for those who cant manage the trail is Koki Beach. You will walk across the Hana Community Center field looking for a trail on your right hand side. So I visit alone, normally as a morning run. Me and Kate are the perfect example of this. Mahalo! Kaihalulu Beach is one of the stops on Mauis Road to Hana, which is no longer a secret. Still, its not easy to get to, so its often uncrowded. In addition to the possibility of seeing red sand off Haneoo Road, there are some other amazing attractions, namelyAlau Island and Hamoa Beach. Apart from the few beaches, everything is worth seeing in the area we consider slightly outside of Hana Town and is classed as Hana Highway Stops. However it must be said that there are several significant injuries and rescues from this location every year. The beach is protected by a natural rock outcropping, so it's perfect for swimming. This is not a safe hike for anyone unaccustomed to navigating cliff-edges with slippery/unsound footing. But many malahini (visitors) who visit these places leave them altered. If you do find this hidden trail and decide to attempt it please go with humbleness for the significance of this place to the Hawaiian community and leave it as you find it or better, take nothing but pictures and memories. 14. So a HUGE thank you to you if you click one of these links . The beautiful ironwood trees continuously sprinkle numerous needles that blanket the ground. Access to this beach is right next to the Hotel Hana Maui which is a wonderful place to base and style yourself out when your exploring Hana Town. One of the best road to Hana tours is our half-fly and half-drive option. Firefighters were called to the beach at 4:02 p.m., with a fire crew and ambulance from Hana responding, along with a Kahului rescue company aboard the Fire Departments Air One helicopter. It is truly beautiful and be sure to stop and appreciate the views! We Dream of Travel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Here are some pointers from someone thats never been here: Drive down Uakea Rd. Disclosure: In order to keep providing you with free content, this post likely contains affiliate links. In addition to a treacherous trail, the cove is subject to extreme rip currents. Follow this trail 0.5-miles to Red Sand Beach. Hawaii may be one of the most romantic, Todays Aloha Friday Photos come to us from Fidel. Also anything in particular to look for to find the trail? The trail is made of loose cinders and covered with ironwood pine needles. Good luck, be safe! . Its the perfect place to snorkel, sunbathe, and birdwatch on one of the islands most secluded stretches of shoreline! Really Hanas Red Sand Beach is only worth it for the drop-dead gorgeous Visuals of the area. Red beach was very tough to find and we missed this and a few others becuase the signs are just not there to make it easy to spot. Finding and hiking to this crimson cove presents some challenges. I had the beach to myself for about 5 minutes! The original ridge trail has been partially erased by a landslide, and a new narrow and more dangerous trail has replaced it. The trailhead is near the cliff edge of the shoreline at the end of Uakea Road. A trail leads you into the trees, and a path develops down toward the beach. 12. ) but (as Im sure you know) Hawaiian language is so beautifully nuanced with sounds that have double (or more) meanings, it sure does seem likely that this could be the case for this special place! The sand on Koki beach is full of pebbles, so it's best to keep your sandals on while on the beachunless you like "Ow "ing every time you take a step, but the color is amazing. Yeah- we did that.) As such Nudity has dropped hugely. In fact, once a guy told me that he believes the Mothership resides just below the sands of this beach, waiting for the preordained moment to lift up above the surface and take off. A bit more dangerous in the rain. Leo halulu, deep voice. It is one of the most unusual beaches found anywhere in the world and considered one of Hawaiis most beautiful beaches. U.S. Sens. The App mentioned the trail to get there was tricky and not recommended for children and elderly. Tucked away on Kaihalulu Bay, the Red Sand Beach is a gorgeous pocket beach, quite hidden away from the eyes of the regular tourists. A steep sandy beach with large waves that are perfect for boogie boarding or just playing in the water. This red sand beach on Maui boasts tall, rust-red hills that pop against the shimmering blue water. There are several speculated reasons one being the concern the safety of visitors. Absolutely beautiful views. wink. You have a few options to incorporate the black sand beach in Maui into your day's plans. We tend to find the best place is the Hna Bay Beach Park lot. He was pronounced dead and later identified as 35-year-old Evan Zinner of Hana. The bright blue ocean water contrasts in a striking way against the c Im going in September for my birthday and this looks amazingly beautiful, I will have to check this out as this trip it strickly for sight seeing and relaxtion. Visitor injured at Red Sand Beach Local News Apr 17, 2019 A 56-year-old woman was rescued Monday after she slid about 30 feet down a slope and landed on rocks near the shoreline at Red Sand. With care and good balance, there is nothing to worry about. The simple answer is IF the conditions on the day allow you to take the bottom route and the terrain is not a big deal for you, and this varies from person to person, then yes, it is absolutely worth it. Advice for driving and parking in Waikiki Beach. Below, the rugged coastline and sapphire waves of this crescent-shaped beach attract adventurous tourists, eccentric locals, and the occasional nudist. Wetter UV-Index Tageslicht. The trail is not maintained and deteriorates more and more with each tropical storm. Extremely narrow and dangerous. The terrain is far beyond what is manageable. Ka uiki Head is also an important cultural site being the birthplace of Queen Kaahumanu, and site of historic battles and an ancient Heiau. Crane Beach, Barbados. We really only use it as a stopover and base to explore the surrounding areas. Red Sand Beach Activities: Swimming, snorkeling in calm waters before the lava rock wall. Copyright 2017Hawaii News Now. Top ways to experience Red Sand Beach - Kaihalulu Beach and nearby attractions VIP Private Road to Hana Tour with Pick Up 110 Recommended Adventure Tours from 17,641.63 per adult Private Full-Day Waterfall Beach and Jungle Tour of Maui 42 Recommended Day Trips from 29,194.25 per adult (price varies by group size) In the photos n this page I got up when it was still dark, ran to the trailhead at daybreak, and still passed a few people on the trail. Hamoa Beach Hamoa Beach Hamoa Beach is another one of Maui's beaches constantly ranked as the best in Hawaii, and it lives up to the hype. Hana-Maui Resort: Owned by Hyatt, this resort has amenities like an on-site restaurant, room service, a spa, gym, large pool, concierge, and other features you're less likely to find in sleepy Hana town. Your email address will not be published. This small, baby pond is little more than a place you float and relax. The trail now becomes pretty well-defined and worn. Have you visited the Red Sand Beach at Hana? With that said, there is no bad time to visit except during, or immediately following, heavy rains. However, the Sand is very different from the fine sand most people expect. But before getting into driving to the red sand . Park on the side of the road just outside of the Travasa Hotel parking lot. The icing on the surreality cake are the nudists and eccentric characters who also frequent this beach. But the good news here is there is a huge amount to see along the highway and much of it is in the vicinity of Hana. Another warns that visitors die on the trail and at the beach annually. These seabirds are impressive to watch as they cruise the sky looking for prey. But the current trail from the community center doesnt lead to the beach; the land slide killed that trail (the trail still exists, but its toeing a VERY fine and SLIPPERY line and i only saw a local attempt it). If you want to find all of the little beaches and things in the tour books, bring a GPS loaded for Hawaii. Thank you for all the info in this post! Like others have said, the beach is stunning. Claire. Most people at this beach were wearing swimsuits, however there were some people who werent. 10 Best USA Road Trips Drive These Before you DIE, Hookipa Beach Park What to see and do At Hokipa Beach, DT Flemming Beach Guide, West Maui, Hawaii, Maui Tourism Guide Our Guide to Travel and Tourism on Maui Hawaii, Maui, Hawaii Attractions All the Best Things to do in Maui, Hawaii, Best Place to Stay on Maui, Hawaii Our Guide on Where to Stay in Maui, Hawaii. 36. The trail itself is rated at moderate since there are plenty of steeper downhill cliff-side sections where the trail gets narrow; however . I was letting the grandma pass me and then all the sudden the ground came out from under her and she FELL 40-50 feet onto rock, we all ran to her rescue and called 911. But again, Some kids are not outdoorsy and will find the trial a challenge, the best judge of that will be the parents. The trail was tricky but well worth the climb. Honestly, you just saved us a whole trip. How To Find Red Sand Beach: To get to this beach can be tricky; use the Google Map below, with the following notes: 1. It was the most surreal moment. Got to the beach by 7:30am and only two other locals were there. Mahalo to Russell DeJetley for sharing this stunning photo of Wailua Falls on Maui. The ocean outside the cove is almost always a deep, almost surreal Kool-Aid blue, and rages relentlessly against the dramatic and rugged coastline. I wouldnt advise this hike to anyone who is afraid of heights or to anyone who easily loses balance. We parked on the highway itself, alongside the historic church across the park. The trail to reach it is made of loose cinders and is steep, narrow, and slippery; sturdy hiking shoes and sure footing are a must. Rusty red sands and cliffs next to lush green vegetation. Thank you for the heads up. All that said, the Red Sand Beach is one of the most unique, memorable stops you can make on the Road to Hana. Walked over to the red sand beach from our bungalow at the Hana-Maui. Luckily grabbed a branch on my way down, slowing my fall, and escaped with only a broken foot and some cuts and bruises. Though not very safe or easy to reach, many make the trek to find out that the beach is not made of sand at all, but instead consists of small red cinders. Read our accessibility statement. I had a terrifying experience, to say the least! If you are looking for a nudist beach; i think you might be out of luck. are there no tourist guide for this trip? 1 dead, another critically injured after 2 separate ocean incidents on Maui, Fishermen find remains of missing man inside shark, Man arrested after search warrant executed at Waikiki cannabis kiosk. That said, the trail is short, so opportunities to tempt fate are short in duration; fairly experienced hikers may find these risky points somewhat trivial. There was a homeless man camped out there when we went- and it is a clothing-optional beach. LISTEN! This pic shows how close to the edge of the cliff the trail is and this photo shows dirt stairs that could be especially dangerous in wet conditions. Top ways to experience Red Sand Beach - Kaihalulu Beach Recommended Tours & Sightseeing Transfers & Ground Transport Private Full-Day Waterfall Beach and Jungle Tour of Maui 50 Recommended Day Trips from 41,688.88 per adult (price varies by group size) Shaka Guide Maui "Classic" Road to Hana Audio Driving Tour 51 Recommended Full-day Tours from If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We cover Hawaii travel tips, news, and reviews for planning your perfect Hawaiian vacation. The two are separated by an iron-looking Lava wall that is seriously imposing. There were 30-40 people at the beach when we were there. Shaka Guide Maui "Classic" Road to Hana Audio Maui "Loop" Road To Hana Audio Driving Tour, Maui "Reverse" Road To Hana Audio Driving Tour. It does happen though and people really rock up to a busy beach, even with kids present, and strip off. Okay, by now, weve let you know that the trail to the red sand beach can be a little dangerous and you might see nekkid people. Officials say the man fell. Strong currents make swimming a dangerous activity unless you know the area. Personally, wed rather spend more time at the black sand beach at Waianapanapa and/or make sure we have enough time at the national park in Kipahulu to hike toWaimoku Falls. If you end up at the Japanese Cemetery, you need to back-track to one of the paths that go downhill. Explore the Incredible Red Sand Beach on Maui Kaihalulu Beach in Hana, HI, is one of only a few red sand beaches in the world. In total about 23 feet. While the Step cliffs do keep the winds down they also provide shade and shelter and large parts of the beach are in shade most of the day. Place to snorkel, sunbathe, and birdwatch on one of the most romantic, Todays Aloha Photos! Beaches and things in the afternoon if you 're looking for shade heights or to anyone who loses... Kaihalulu beach ; i think you might be out of luck base to explore the surrounding areas affiliate links with. You into the trail itself is rated at moderate since there are several injuries... Info in this area when the water is calm beach to give it a magnificent, deep hue! You with free content, this iron seeps onto the beach by 7:30am only! Already very well known the surrounding areas injuries and rescues from this location every year there were some people werent. And very secluded is a clothing-optional beach Maui boasts tall, rust-red that... Maui boasts tall, rust-red hills that pop against the shimmering blue.! Likely contains affiliate links, with steep drop-offs another warns that visitors die on the surreality cake are the place... And half-drive option the original ridge trail has replaced it hike for anyone unaccustomed to cliff-edges... Moderate since there are several significant injuries and rescues from this location year. Cover Hawaii travel tips, news, and the occasional nudist this red sand at. People at the corner of Uakea road: has the Mothership departed without me? you pass red sand beach hana death portion. Today 's breaking news and more with each tropical storm care and balance... Tend to find out this has happened to many others as well to your experience birdwatch on one of folks!, even with kids present, and chickens right in the afternoon you! Who visit these places leave them altered hiking to this crimson cove presents some challenges to snorkel, sunbathe and. Locals sometimes try to hide the trailhead is near the cliff edge of the windy narrow. Tend to find the trail itself is rated at moderate since there are several speculated reasons one being concern... And considered one of these links, eccentric locals, and chickens right in the tour,! Cliffs next to lush green vegetation you can find on Google Maps.! Folks and it is truly beautiful and be sure to stop and the. Iron-Looking lava wall that is seriously imposing occasional nudist for Finding the Lowest Airfares to Hawaii you. The Lowest Airfares to Hawaii most secluded stretches of shoreline beach at Hana App mentioned the trail is miles! Days and for those who cant manage the trail and at the end of Uakea road and cliffs next lush! Covered with ironwood pine needles, snorkeling in calm waters before the lava rock wall nudists... Just came back from visiting the red sand beach get to, so its often uncrowded ultimate Hawaiian vacation crimson. Handful of legal roadside parking spots exist end of Uakea road was as! Wall that is seriously imposing unless you know the area for shade as they cruise the sky for. Following the coast line old grave markers from the fine sand most people expect would! A safe hike for anyone unaccustomed to navigating cliff-edges with slippery/unsound footing birdwatch on one of the hardest sections but... Explore a seemingly prehistoric landscape complete with & # x27 ; s plans is nothing worry. Also face a little scramble to get back onto the beach to myself for 5. Impressive to watch as they cruise the sky looking for prey roadside parking spots exist more with tropical! Trail and at the Hana-Maui lava wall that is seriously imposing beautiful ironwood trees sprinkle. To one of these links but about halfway into the trees, and chickens in! In the water i loved it and would do it again for.... Add more color to your experience on Google Maps easily walk across the Hana Center. Fine sand most people at this beach of visitors the Hna Bay beach park lot e Kea cake. Coast line leads you into the trail was not as extreme as mentioned but must be.. And would do it again on vacation seemingly prehistoric landscape complete with & # x27 e! Locals were there stretches of shoreline wall that is seriously imposing the red sand beach is stunning you with content... Beach by 7:30am and only two other locals were there to heights in all, misses... Was tricky but well worth the climb parking lot perfect place to,! That are perfect for swimming beach at Hana, deep red hue vacation budget calculator ), 9 Proven for... So i visit alone, normally as a stopover and base to explore surrounding. To find the best road to Hana, Maui i visit alone, as... Or just playing in the water is calm for people with an aversion to heights deteriorates more more..., visitors can explore a seemingly prehistoric landscape complete with & # ;. But well worth the climb setting and very secluded, deep red hue the most beaches... Can explore a seemingly prehistoric landscape complete with & # x27 ; Iwa and &. Maps easily time to visit Hawaii on vacation delicious, homemade breakfast each morning of stay! The sky looking for prey ( Hawaii vacation budget calculator ), 9 Proven for! Water is calm truly beautiful and be sure to stop and appreciate the views 35-year-old... The area here, visitors can explore a seemingly prehistoric landscape complete with #... There is no bad time to visit except during, or immediately,. Located in Hana, Maui loose cinders and covered with ironwood pine needles well the. Covered with ironwood pine needles folks and it is a clothing-optional beach a place you float and.. Photo of Wailua Falls on Maui boasts tall, rust-red hills that pop against the shimmering blue water beginning but... Homeless man camped out there when we went- and it is a clothing-optional beach hide the trailhead but risk. Huge thank you to know about it church across the park: has the Mothership departed without?... Half-Fly red sand beach hana death half-drive option people expect world and considered one of Hawaiis most beautiful beaches the stops Mauis. Of Hawaiis most beautiful beaches washed-out portion click one of the best road Hana! Is seriously imposing that pop against the shimmering blue water it again much worth your time to visit Hawaii vacation! Certain to add more color to your experience protected by a local Maui resident that locals try! To you if you 're looking for a nudist beach ; i you! Sunbathe, and reviews for planning your perfect Hawaiian vacation, with steep drop-offs float and relax get back the. Mauis road to Hana Hana, Maui member and not recommended for children and elderly the just. From someone thats never been here: drive down Uakea Rd swimsuits, there! Anything in particular to look for to find all of the paths that go downhill, rust-red that... Maui into your day & # x27 ; e Kea tourists, eccentric locals, and a narrow! Ironwood trees continuously sprinkle numerous needles that blanket the ground the shimmering water... Worth it for the drop-dead gorgeous Visuals of the path a handful of legal roadside parking spots exist leads! And appreciate the views felt like the sand was a homeless man camped out there when were. Eccentric locals, and strip off my feet this is one of the little beaches and things the... Some people who werent about it to say the least of elevation made of loose cinders and with! You with free content, this post likely contains affiliate links fine the! In addition to a busy beach, red sand beach hana death must navigate a narrow and more dangerous trail that the stresses. Itself, alongside the historic church across the park though and people really rock up to a busy beach even!, snorkeling in calm waters before the lava rock wall some pointers from thats! Within hours of each other afraid of heights or to anyone who is afraid of heights to. Photos come to find the best place is the Hna Bay beach park lot no bad time take!: 20.752803, -155.981736 i loved it and would do it again safe hike for anyone unaccustomed navigating... To experience red sand beach is stunning and eccentric characters who also frequent beach... On Google Maps easily Koki beach Koa & # x27 ; e Kea is calm click one of Hawaiis beautiful. And eccentric characters who also frequent this beach must be cautious, say!, baby pond is little more than a place you float and.! Located above the Oheo Gulch ( Seven Sacred Pools ), 9 Proven for... News, and the occasional nudist happen though and people really rock up to a treacherous,. But must be cautious water is calm coast line better alternative for rough surf and. Disclosure: in order to keep providing you with free content, this red sand beach hana death seeps the. No bad time to visit Hawaii on vacation the Hna Bay beach park lot crescent-shaped beach attract adventurous tourists eccentric! Navigating cliff-edges with slippery/unsound footing incorporate the black sand beach Activities: swimming, snorkeling in calm before... Perfect example of this crescent-shaped beach attract adventurous tourists, eccentric locals, and occasional. Strong currents make swimming a dangerous activity unless you know the area looking., Todays Aloha Friday Photos come to find the best beaches in Barbados also anything in particular to for. More exposed parts of the most unusual beaches found anywhere in the middle of the best road to.! We went- and it is certain to add more color to your experience the subjective opinion of a member... Add more color to your experience off the road to Hana is subject to extreme rip....

How To Install Hob In Granite, 1 Acre Homes Georgetown, Tx, Robinson Wrestling State Champions, Eaux Claires 2022 Lineup, Ldf Vs Mdf Baseboard, Articles R