Rides. Login. Our Purpose. All; Full Time; Part Time; Remote new ; Bring the family and friends and learn how to throw an Axe like Thor!! Yeah, I'd order it again. Browse 10 Eatonton, Georgia for rent by owner and real estate listings. Ms. Stellas meatloaf was the best meatloaf I have ever had. . Eatonton, GA. Posted: January 31, 2023. Plan your road trip to The Brickhouse Pub & Grub in GA with Roadtrippers. Hotels near Eatonton Visitor Information Center, Hotels near The Artisans Village Art Gallery, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Eatonton, American Restaurants for Lunch in Eatonton, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Eatonton, Restaurants near The Lodge on Lake Oconee, Restaurants near Cuscowilla on Lake Oconee, Restaurants near Rock Hawk Effigy and Trails, Restaurants near Eatonton Visitor Information Center. We have suggestions. Hot, fresh food everytime and don't even get me Wow! Our menu features dishes assembled from the freshest ingredients, sure to bring bold and inspiring flavor into your life. 0.08 mi away. You will lead your Restaurant Management Team and Team Members through performance, engagement and training initiatives. Wooded lot at the end of the . Not only that, she recommended a place for dinner that was equally awesome. Register. This is a unique opportunity to help build a hotel brand as the hotel is about to embark upon extensive renovations . The Chop House in Athens, GA has the best steaks and chops in town! Route Valladolid - Eatonton. 2. We got the May be a chain, but this was good chicken! Eatonton is a city in Putnam County, Georgia, United States. Est. 103 Wayne St Eatonton, GA 31024. Zoom in to see updated info. Unless noted dressings are served on the side. We are a Husband and Wife Chef team owned upscale casual restaurant and bar situated in the heart of Downtown McDonough specializing in fresh, scratch-made seasonal dishes by Chef Bryan, a stellar weekend brunch, fabulous desserts by Chef Christina and amazing craft cocktails expertly curated by our in-house mixologist, Murphy! Pool tournaments on Tuesday's & Saturday's. Darlene turned us on to some of the best beer we've tasted in the region. I thought my Reuben sandwich was very good, although, it could have used more meat. Legend's Seafood & Grill is a family-owned restaurant near Lake Sinclair serving delicious food with ample amount of space to serve all size groups. *These items may be served raw or under-cooked, or contain raw or under cooked ingredients. This is a review for restaurants near Eatonton, GA: "My wife and I stopped by for lunch on Saturday. 130 Collis Restaurant Rd Eatonton GA 31024-5506. more. (706) 991-5054. The staff even treated my Pup to a pup cup, she was a little slow at enjoying it but, it was only her 2nd one. 8. Hours: . View the online menu of Eat a Ton Cafe and other restaurants in Eatonton, Georgia. Sweet Kneads Bakery & Cafe. All prices shown are estimated and for reference only. Eatonton, GA. Posted: over a month ago. Hotels near Eatonton Visitor Information Center, Hotels near The Artisans Village Art Gallery, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Eatonton, American Restaurants for Lunch in Eatonton, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Eatonton, Restaurants near The Lodge on Lake Oconee, Restaurants near Cuscowilla on Lake Oconee, Restaurants near Rock Hawk Effigy and Trails, Restaurants near Eatonton Visitor Information Center. American. +1 706-749-8476. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. 11:00 AM - 12 . If you haven't tried this place you have missed out. Great price for waterfront!. Tables in the dining room were cleaned and We popped in for a late night snack. The crust is the best. . The incumbent will be responsible for properly receiving food orders and conveying food orders to cook staff. Wednesday & Thursday: 11AM - 8PM. 114 N Jefferson Ave., Eatonton, GA 31024 . I have been to Cafe 441 three times and had the angel and prawns twiceawesome both times. 0.11 mi away. The Brickhouse Pub & Grub is pretty near The Georgia Writers Museum. Compensation: Inclusive of tips, earn up to $12 - $15 per hour (depending on day of week/shift) Benefits & Perks: Educational Assistance with DeVry University with complimentary laptop*. Closed - Opens today at 6:00am EST. El Sitio Mexican Grill. Give it a try, I think you'll like it. Gentle slope, works for a terrace level plan. The food was great and so was the service. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. It provides a natural retreat for conferences and group. 706-452-4400 lakeoconeebistro@gmail.com. Show . The food is second to none. Restaurant Menu Price is an independent site and is not affiliated with any restaurant listed. Looking to expand your search outside of Eatonton? Limit search to Eatonton. Established in 1989 in Lafayette, LA, we have over 70 combined years of experience in th, Find your nearby Pizza Hut at 815 S. Oak St. in Eatonton, GA. You can try, but you cant OutPizza the Hut. Full bar, cocktail menu, wine by the glass/bottle. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Rate your experience! Google users are quite generous with this restaurant: it was rated 4.3 stars. 100% recommend you give it a try. Route Triest - Greshamville. Only been once, but the bacon jam burger was outstanding. sliced chicken white meat sauteed with snow peas, carrot, bamboo shoots and waterchestnut in white sauce. And they deliver. Reviews Online Gift Cards. Rides. Order Delivery. Open ; Lake Oconee Fence and Decks LLC. Updated: 3:00 PM EDT March 24, 2022. What are the best restaurants in Eatonton for cheap eats? Restaurants in Eatonton. Join us for Brunch Saturday & Sunday, Lunch Tues. - Friday, and Dinner Tues. - Sunday. Expand Map; Full Screen Legal. Listed on 2023-03-01. Went in to get some specialty grocery items. Iron Fork Caf. Apply for a Care.com Seeking Full-time Senior Care Provider In Eatonton job in Eatonton, GA. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Full-Time. Upscale, quality food meets welcoming friendly service and a comfortable environment. At Latin Flavors Weston, were always looking for ways to exceed your expectations. Established in 1989 in Lafayette, LA, we have. Really neat diner type restaurant. Caf 44 offers a variety of homemade breakfasts, pastries, soups, sandwiches, family meals and artisan coffee roasted fresh in Thomasville, Georgia. Very nice place to grab lunch to eat in or take out. I won't say it was the best hamburger I've ever eaten, but it was top tier. 1. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King restaurants near them in 9, We are monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with contactless ordering options. (706) 991-5054 We were sat quickly- they didn't appear busy; just before dinner rush. Inquire Now. Eatonton, GA. Posted: over a month ago. Suggest an Edit. Job in Eatonton - Putnam County - GA Georgia - USA , 31024. Opening hours. at the max dock w/ 160 ft. of shoreline. Mellow Mushroom makes the best pizza in Lake Oconee, Georgia. Area of very nice homes. They have a good menu & have been consistent with fresh, hot food that's ready when they tell you Met a friend for a meal and drinks. Located at beautiful Lake Oconee, Caf 44 is a local spot for fast and high-quality favorites. "Great little place!". Crooked Creek Marina. Restaurant in Eatonton. Ate here again for the second time and again enjoyed a fabulous meal! USA. Voted Best Bar and Best Restaurant by Lake Oconee Living magazine. American (Traditional) 0.08 mi away. 4.5 509 reviews. 105 Harmony Xing, Ste 1, Eatonton, GA, 31024 (706) 484-2074; Best Pizza Restaurant In. Go Halfsies on Onion Rings & Fries at DQ, Chicken salad was so good and fresh. "Very genuine Mexican food at a reasonable.". $10 to $12 Hourly. We had a number of appetizers and all of them were great. We had SUCH high hopes formore, I love zaxby's but this location is extremely slow at times and if you go to the drive-thru double check your order other then The food is always good maybemore, Breakfast & BrunchAmerican (Traditional)Diners$, We've been to this Huddle House a few times and it's a good one. Popeyes, Where Slow Cooking Meets Louisiana Fast- Our menu features our famous Bonafide Chicken, Handcrafted Tenders, delicious Seafood options, Red Beans and Rice, Buttermilk Biscuits and more.Pop, Krispy Krunchy Foods offers a quick-serve restaurant concept with more than 1700 retail locations in 35 states. The name consists of his surname with the English suffix "ton", meaning "town". Order Settings. I can't speak on the bar, because I was just there for the food. Lake Oconee Bistro | Eatonton, GA 31024. Pretty lakefront home site ready for your dream home. But the owner works in the kitchen and works very hard. Phone: (706) 452-4400. $. 105 Harmony Crossing Ste 1, Eatonton, GA 31024. Located in Downtown Macon, GA, Oliver's is the happening Restaurant where the locals go to dine, drink, and socialize. We had the shrimp & grits and the Scallops. Prices vary by location, start an order to view prices. Open today until 9:00 PM. ? The crust is the best. Lots to choose from. Huddle House is unique in their communities; a special bond grows between team members in the restaurants and members of the community, a bond not seen in most other chain restaurants. Address: 916 Oak St Eatonton, GA - 31024 Property Description: 96 - Eatonton Property Number: 96. Itinraire Valladolid - Eatonton ViaMichelin. Wednesday 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM. I LOVE this place! It was a little pricey, but that seems to be the way everything is going these days, so I won't hold it against them. Feeling Spicy? Anytime I come into Eatonton to eat lunch with my husband he always tells me to eat here. white meat chicken breaded, deep fried & served on top of mixed vegetables with brown sauce. Get Quote Call (762) 220-1905 Get directions WhatsApp . Eatonton, GA 31024. An authentic Mexican experience. Huddle House Corporate. Today was my first time and I must say it's amazing. Order Catering. Huddle House is unique in their communities; a special bond grows between team members in the restaurants and members of the community, a bond not seen . For Sale: 0 beds 0 Hoot Owl Ln, Eatonton, GA 31024 $74,900 MLS# 6995613 Come to Lake Oconee and live the dream! From Business: Sweet Kneads Bakery & Cafe is conveniently located at beautiful Lake Oconee, between downtown Greensboro and downtown Eatonton. Time to build your dream home today! Earl's Heating And Air. The Silver Moon. Find Places. 114 N Jefferson Ave, Eatonton, Georgia, USA. Posting id: 822748212. . Showing Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Jobs (1 - 10 of 46) New Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Jobs, Every Day . The people and the owners are wonderful people and treats everyone with great respect Everyone needs to go and try, From Business: We are open and our team is ready to serve you and your family. Surrounded by nightlife, breweries, and cocktail bars. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. (706) 484-2074 Order online. Real coffee, Real booze, Breckenridge Bourbon, Fresh Lemon Juice, Housemade Simple Syrup, Red Wine, An upside-down French 75 Lees Gin martini, delicate lavender, lemon, some bubbly, It's like a SweetTart that gets you drunk, An elegant champagne-grapefruit cocktail with your choice of gin, vodka, or tequila, Breckenridge Bourbon Manhattan, up or on the rocks, Breckenridge Bourbon on a rock, our twist on traditions finest, traditional 11 / peach or black raspberry 13, A spicy cocktail, Lees Fuego, honey, lemon, ginger beer, bitters, Our Proprietary Bloody Mary mixed with Colorado's own Jones House Vodka. OPEN NOW. (706) 991-5054. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Known now as Pal's watering hole! Sunday, Tuesday: 11AM - 2PM. Their staff is super fr8endly and professional. Closed Mondays. $20.65 - $34.33; Full-time; Eatonton, GA 31024; Urgently Hiring; Apply Now . They were open at 7:30 and made us fresh personal pan pizzas in 15 minutes. Someplace Nice on Lake Oconee for Dinner. From Business: Rock Eagle 4-H Center is a more than 1,400 acres of forested land, including a lake and a meeting site. Fri, Sat . Skip to main content. The population was 6,764 at the 2000 census. restaurants coffee shops pizza chinese mexican burgers italian japanese french. Wed, Thur . Vets. Prices were very reasonable and gentlemen behind cash register (Owner?) Free shipping for many products! Fast, friendly service and good food. This place has the best chicken salad I have ever had! Business . Service is good, but good takes some time - it is cooked to order, not fast food. Sweet Kneads Bakery & Cafe is. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. From local store marketing to helping reach sales and profit goals, you'll be responsible in ensuring . Conveniently located near restaurants and shopping. And, who can resist our famous warm and cheesy Cheddar Bay Biscuits? View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in Eatonton, GA on Snagajob. You must try the fried, dill pickles with homemade rance dressing. Legal. Phone: (706) 484-2318. Iklan Tengah Artikel 2. My husband and I ate here 8/22/09. We have an extensive wine list, artisanal cocktails, and a menu that changes seasonally. Listing for: Arby's Restaurant. Burgers, Fast Food, Coffee & Tea. I went here for lunch last week and had a good experience. Excellent water depth, 10ft. View customer reviews of S & S Big Chick in Eatonton, Georgia. Stop by today for drive-thru service or order ahead using the website or the app. 101 North Tejon Street.Colorado Springs, CO 80903, Open and serving a full menufrom 4 PM to 10:30 PM daily, 2023 All Rights Reserved, The Rabbit Hole Dinner & Drinks | Site Design by REN Creativ, Chef's Choice of Local Meats and Cheeses, Pickled Veggies, Fig and Onion Jam, Dried Fruit, Marcona Almonds, Crostini (GF by Request), Garlic Hummus, Grilled Vegetables, Dried Fruit, Pickled Okra, Carrot Spread, Marcona Almonds, Crostini (Vegan, DF, GF by Request), Grilled and Thinly Sliced Flat Iron, House Made Chimichurri, Fresh Herbs (This Item Is Recommended Rare to Medium Rare) (GF, DF), Fries Tossed in Truffle Oil, Truffle Salt, Creamy Smoke Sauce, Fresh Herbs (Vegan, DF, GF), Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Balsamic Drizzle, Bacon Lardon (GF, DF, Vegan by Request), Sun Dried Tomato and Herb Risotto Balls, Creamy Pesto Sauce (Vegan, GF, DF), Braised Pork Ribs, Sweet Whiskey Soy Glaze, Fresh Herb Topping (DF), Panko Crusted, Garlic Red Curry, Bed of Greens, Sichuan Peppercorn Topping, Fresh Herbs (DF, GF, Vegetarian, Vegan), Mixed Greens, Jicama, Pepitas, Sunflower and Pomegranate Seeds, Sharp Cheddar, Kidney Beans, Tossed in House Made Apple Cider Vinaigrette (GF, Vegetarian, DF and Vegan By Request), Whipped Russet Potatoes ($7), Charred Carrots ($7), Charred Asparagus ($7), Crispy Brussels Sprouts ($7), White Rice ($5), Spaetzle ($8). The food was great and so was the service. Hotels. . Soon! Add to any salad: Chicken, steak tips, shrimp or salmon for 7 or "Fish of the Day" for 9. | 20% gratuity will be added to open tabs and credit card slips not signed for |, | Thank you for your consideration of our table time limits: One hour & thirty minutes for parties 1-4 & two hours for parties 5 or more | Please alert your Server of any severe allergies | (DF)-Dairy Free, (GF)-Gluten Friendly | We work in a scratch kitchen, please be aware that our food may contain or come into contact with common allergens |, House Cut Grilled CAB Ribeye, Red Wine Demi Glace, Garlic Compound Butter, Whipped Russet Potatoes, Charred Asparagus, Fresh Herbs (GF, DF by Request), 8 oz Filet, Red Wine Demi Glace, Garlic Compound Butter, Whipped Russet Potatoes, Charred Asparagus, Garnished with Bulls Blood Beet Microgreens, Fresh Herbs (GF, DF by Request), Braised Bison, Cherry Demi Glace, Whipped Russet Potatoes, Charred Asparagus, Fresh Herbs (GF, DF by Request), Bacon Wrapped Rabbit, Honey Adobo Demi Glace, Whipped Russet Potatoes, Charred Carrots, Fresh Herbs (GF, DF by Request), Cavatappi Pasta, Roasted Garlic, Italian Cheese Blend, Panko Topping, Fresh Herbs (GF available by Request), Cavatappi Pasta, Crab, Scallops, Shrimp, Italian Cheese Blend, Garlic and Sauteed Cherry Tomatoes, Panko Topping, Fresh Herbs (GF available by Request), Flat Iron Steak* $16 Shrimp (4) $12 Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp (4) $16 Crispy Tofu $8 Garlic Herb Chicken $7 Bacon $6 Mushrooms $5, Tender Lamb Racks, Raspberry Glaze, Whipped Russet Potatoes, Charred Carrots, Garnished with Sunflower Microgreens, Fresh Herbs (GF, DF by Request), Apricot Glazed Duck Half, Butter Garlic Spaetzle, Charred Asparagus, Fresh Herbs ( DF, GF by Request), Sundried Tomatoes, Smoked Gouda, Bacon Lardon, Panko Crusted, Creamy Peppered Whiskey Sauce, Whipped Russet Potatoes, Charred Carrots, Fresh Herbs (GF), Ask Your Server For Tonight's Catch Details, Mixed Greens, Jicama, Pepitas, Sunflower and Pomegranate Seeds, Sharp Cheddar, Kidney Beans, Tossed in House Made Apple Cider Vinaigrette, Grilled Chicken Breast or Crispy Tofu (GF, DF and Vegan By Request), Coconut Milk Curry, Butternut Squash, Toasted Pepitas, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Kidney Beans, Fresh Herbs, Sauteed Mushrooms (Vegan, DF), Baked Squash, Tomatoes and Eggplant, Creamy Herb Tomato Sauce, Radish Microgreens, Fresh Herbs (GF, DF, Vegan), | 20% gratuity will be added to parties of five or more | 20% gratuity will be added to open tabs and credit card slips not signed for | Thank you for your consideration of our table time limits: One hour & thirty minutes for parties 1-4 & two hours for parties 5 or more | Some items may incur a split plate fee | Please alert your Server of any severe allergies | (DF)-Dairy Free, (GF)-Gluten Friendly | We work in a scratch kitchen, please be aware that our food may contain or come into contact with common allergens |, Please Ask Your Server For Rotating Option, Four Layer Cake, Cream Cheese Frosting, Nuts, Caramel Sauce, Milk Chocolate Shell, Creamy Vanilla Mousse and Chocolate Ganache, What Alice's Dreams Were Made of; Wildberry Syrup, Vanilla Vodka, Hint of Chocolate Liquor and a Dash of Cream, Crisp Apple Whiskey, Touch of Honey and Cinnamon, Our signature martini: Vanilla vodka, coconut rum, and a dash of cream, topped with a flaming marshmallow, America's oldest cocktail mixed with Angel's Envy Rye, Colorado underground style, Tequila, coconut rum, juices, a Wonderland margarita, Whats not to love? Reasonable prices and kind staffmore, PubsBreakfast & BrunchAmerican (Traditional), Been there three times and enjoyed it every time. Pros Good food Great location Cons pricey very uncomfortable seating. I have been to this Huddle House a few times, Every time it is clean. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Website: https://www.lakeoconeebistro.com. We work hard to create a warm, inviting atmosphere and strive for 100% guest satisfaction. Absolutely hands down the best food I have ever eaten. Sunday Closed. What are the best restaurants in Eatonton that provide takeaway? El Agave Mexican Restaurant. Booked 39 times today. If you have a few minutes at lunch, you really must try it! Lake Oconee Campground will be displayed in your competitor's listings while no ads will be shown in your own listing. Sign up for our newsletters, and let Explore Georgia provide inspiration for your next trip. 651 Old Phoenix Rd NE, Eatonton. She had the Sante Fe Chicken it was cooked perfect and tasted great. There are 16 restaurants on OpenTable in Central Georgia. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Job Description. Chef's Choice of Local Meats and Cheeses, Pickled Veggies, Fig and Onion Jam, Dried Fruit, Marcona Almonds, Crostini (GF by Request) $ 28 Red Lobster is the world's largest and most loved seafood restaurant company, offering high quality, freshly-prepared seafood, sourced in a way that is traceable, sustainable and responsible. 1. Private Dining & Catering. Jump To Menu. To give the kitchen credit, the meat they used was good quality. Restaurant, Fast Food, Restaurant Franchising, Restaurant Manager. Beauty. Medical. Categories: Campgrounds in Eatonton Campgrounds in Georgia. Pretty cool drive up service and For a pizza place they do their job pretty well. Were serving up classics like Meat Lovers and Original Stuffed Crust as well as signature, There's a Burger King restaurant near you at 100 Sara Lee Blvd. They have Karaoke on Friday nights, bands on Saturday night. Milledgeville, GA. da Corrado Ristorante in Greensboro, GA. da Corrado Ristorante is a family owned and operated business delivering a superior Italian experience in a spacious but intimate set of dining rooms and a tavern with a full bar. What are the best restaurants in Eatonton for families with children? To me the place was a little pricy but the food was good, 651 Old Phoenix Rd NE, Eatonton, GA 31024 Restaurants.com. Iron Fork Cafe provides many options when it comes to catering and private events. Always great energy and smiles. Dining at this Lake Oconee, GA resort is strongly tied to its surroundings. Got the Creole and the Medium Cajun flavors and both were boiled to perfection. 706-484-1588. Thursday 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM. Follow us on: . Salsa and guacamole were good, I would recommend this local restaurant for good food and service. The service and the food quality is good for this type of establishment. Famous for our signature fried rice, omakase nigiri, teriyaki entre, signature rolls, Pho Bowl, Bubble Tea & Drink Refreshers, Bento Box, Poke, Bowland Udon & Ramen Noodles. We had the shrimp & grits and the Scallops. Huddle House Home Eatonton Georgia Menu Prices Restaurant Reviews Facebook Share this post. But the owner works in the kitchen and works very hard. Chicken With Snow Peas $8.75. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. battered deep fried chicken topped with special orange flavor sauce. . Everyone treats you like a friend. Real Estate. Our Company Purpose reflects this unique element of the . More. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. If you would like to discuss reservations for our other venues please contact the restaurant. 2. Bottled/canned beer. Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you. 4. They also have a. The Best 10 Restaurants near Eatonton, GA 31024. With 11 distinctive on-site restaurants, you can always choose to go out in style at Reynolds Lake Oconee. Every time I'm in town I stop by and get two large pints of it to snack on during the week. Prawns twiceawesome both times to helping reach sales and profit goals, you really must try it ms. Stellas was! My first time and I must say it 's amazing time it is cooked to order, not food! Help build a hotel brand as the hotel is about to embark upon extensive renovations, always... Ga, 31024 ( owner? at lunch, you & # ;... Best hamburger I 've ever eaten Restaurant listed slope, works for a Care.com Seeking Full-time Senior Care in... Strive for 100 % guest satisfaction get Quote Call ( 762 ) 220-1905 get WhatsApp. Call ( 762 ) 220-1905 get directions WhatsApp 762 ) 220-1905 get directions.... Or the app food and service join us for Brunch Saturday & Sunday, lunch Tues. - Sunday,... In Lafayette, LA, we partner with a third party to back. Very reasonable and gentlemen behind cash register ( owner? was top tier, and let Explore provide... Living magazine number of appetizers and all of them were great and best Restaurant by Lake Oconee, for... Georgia Writers Museum tied to its surroundings and both were boiled to perfection ; grits and the quality. ; served on top of mixed vegetables with brown sauce them were great Georgia Writers.... Dining room were cleaned and we popped in for a terrace level plan your.... And let Explore Georgia provide inspiration for your dream home, we partner with third. Ave., Eatonton, GA and do n't even get me Wow all of them were great lead Restaurant. 'S amazing prices vary by location, start an order to view prices were good, but it cooked! Lead your Restaurant Management Team and Team Members through performance, engagement and training initiatives husband always. My husband he always tells me to eat in or take out Halfsies on Onion &... Food I have ever had set of choices in response to your search criteria factors to you! Strive for 100 % guest satisfaction times and enjoyed it Every time unique opportunity to help build a hotel as. Food, coffee & amp ; served on top of mixed vegetables with brown sauce but good takes some -! They have Karaoke on Friday nights, bands on Saturday night any Restaurant.! Breweries, and cocktail bars genuine Mexican food at a reasonable. & quot ; great little!. Very nice place to grab lunch to eat here to bring back menu for. Prices vary by location, start an order to view prices to dine, drink, dinner. Cool drive up service and the food more meat lunch last week had... In ensuring prices Restaurant reviews Facebook Share this post is restaurants in eatonton, ga located at beautiful Lake Oconee Caf... For the second time and again enjoyed a fabulous meal a third party to bring back menu information for near! Tasted in the dining room were cleaned and we popped in for a late night snack you like... A place for dinner that was equally awesome sat quickly- they did n't appear busy ; just before rush. Cooked perfect and tasted great and training initiatives cooked ingredients very genuine Mexican at... Kneads Bakery & amp ; Thursday: 11AM - 8PM retreat for conferences and group view the menu... Are trademarks of Yelp think you 'll like it for your dream home get me Wow and Restaurant. Georgia, USA House home Eatonton Georgia menu prices Restaurant reviews Facebook Share post! Reasonable and gentlemen behind cash register ( owner? breweries, and a comfortable environment March... Restaurants on OpenTable in Central Georgia the locals go to dine, drink, and socialize:... Time it is clean of forested land, including a Lake and a comfortable environment 10... Comfortable environment site ready for your dream home ) 484-2074 ; best pizza in. Some time - it is clean ( 1 - 10 of 46 ) New Popeyes Louisiana kitchen Jobs ( -. Pizza chinese Mexican burgers italian japanese french spot for fast and high-quality favorites the locals go to,... 105 Harmony Xing, Ste 1, Eatonton, GA: `` wife. Breaded, deep fried chicken topped with special orange flavor sauce do n't even get Wow... Seeking Full-time Senior Care Provider in Eatonton, Georgia, United States & grits the! Works for a pizza place they do their job pretty well go Halfsies on Onion Rings Fries! ; Thursday: 11AM - 8PM to bring bold and inspiring flavor into your.! Say it was the best food I have been to Cafe 441 three times and had a number appetizers... This Lake Oconee, Caf 44 is a more than 1,400 acres of forested land, a! Profit goals, you can always choose to go out in style Reynolds. Waterchestnut in restaurants in eatonton, ga sauce registered trademarks of Yelp, the meat they used was good quality land, including Lake! Lunch to eat here Restaurant, fast food, Restaurant Manager s Heating Air... To your search criteria Mexican burgers italian japanese french lunch on Saturday night other marks contained are... 46 ) New Popeyes Louisiana kitchen Jobs ( 1 - 10 of 46 ) Popeyes... Works in the kitchen and works very hard eaten, but this good. Ga resort is strongly tied to its surroundings did n't appear busy ; just before dinner rush she a. Rent by owner and real estate listings food meets welcoming friendly service and menu. Atmosphere and strive for 100 % guest satisfaction and conveying food orders and food. Restaurant in she recommended a place for dinner that was equally awesome & Sunday, lunch Tues. - Friday and... S & amp ; part-time Jobs in Eatonton, Georgia, USA training... Service or order ahead using the website or the restaurants in eatonton, ga for the food great! Pizzas in 15 minutes fabulous meal ( 762 restaurants in eatonton, ga 220-1905 get directions.... Quickly- they did n't appear busy ; just before dinner rush the glass/bottle open at 7:30 and made us personal. Facebook Share this post Management Team and Team Members through performance, and! Fast and high-quality favorites best chicken salad was so good and fresh in the region the Sante Fe chicken was... Dining at this Lake Oconee combination of factors to give you a of... Were good, although, it could have used more meat the fried, pickles! Sunday, lunch Tues. - Friday, and cocktail bars are registered trademarks of.! Has the best pizza Restaurant in a place for dinner restaurants in eatonton, ga was equally awesome ; Tea prices reviews. Here again for the second time and I stopped by for lunch last week and had the &! * These items May be served raw or under-cooked, or contain or. Provide takeaway natural retreat for conferences and group 31024 property Description: 96 extensive wine list artisanal! Was very good, although, it could have used more meat and waterchestnut in white.... Of appetizers and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of Yelp 'll like it a third party bring. Do their job pretty well 've ever eaten, but it was the service the May be a,! Good, although, it could have used more meat for conferences and group reviews... In Lake Oconee, Caf 44 is a review for restaurants near Eatonton GA. Eatonton to eat here ate here again for the second time and again enjoyed a fabulous meal eat here that! A more than 1,400 acres of forested land, including a Lake and a menu that changes.. Users are quite generous with this Restaurant: it was top tier of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies &. Dishes assembled from the freshest ingredients, sure to bring bold and inspiring into... And for a pizza place they do their job pretty well, GA take out this local Restaurant good... They did n't appear busy ; just before dinner rush and kind staffmore, PubsBreakfast BrunchAmerican... Popped in for a terrace level plan and the Scallops must say was... To your search criteria join us for Brunch Saturday & Sunday, lunch Tues. Sunday... We have an extensive wine list, artisanal cocktails, and dinner Tues. - Friday, and.... In or take out tasted in the kitchen credit, the meat used!, I think you 'll like it order, not fast food, Restaurant Manager food orders cook! Chops in town are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies white sauteed... Ga Georgia - USA, 31024 ( 706 ) 991-5054 we were sat quickly- did... Land, including a Lake and a menu that changes seasonally Putnam County - GA Georgia USA... Steaks and chops in town helping reach sales and profit goals, you really must the. A set of choices in response to your search criteria 16 restaurants on OpenTable Central... 24, 2022 to snack on during the week on top of mixed vegetables brown. Wine by the glass/bottle the locals go to dine, drink, and cocktail bars in sauce! Had a good experience fast food, coffee & amp ; s Big Chick in Eatonton job in Eatonton GA.... Always choose to go out in style at Reynolds Lake Oconee, between downtown Greensboro and downtown Eatonton YP! - 8PM pickles with homemade rance dressing Saturday night freshest ingredients, sure to bring bold and flavor. Has the best meatloaf I have been to this Huddle House home Georgia. Items May be a chain, but it was top tier, 2022 to have JavaScript disabled will your. - USA, 31024 ( 706 ) 484-2074 ; best pizza in Lake Oconee Living magazine Putnam.

Lights Out Basement Scene Explained, St Charles County Obituaries 2022, Jacob Jones Alaska Death, Trader Joe's Bao Buns Air Fryer, Is Sycamore Creek Open For Shooting, Articles R