// ]]> Mach II Maintenance Corp. is a certified FAA Repair Station with EASA 145 Approval. Topped with a discontinued Nikon ProStaff P3 Target EFR 3-9x40mm scope, in a Magpul Hunter X-22 stock with a Volquartsen 16.5-inch carbon-fiber tension barrel and a Magpul Rifleman Loop Sling, the whole package weighs a shade under 7.25 pounds. Mach II was founded in 1996 to provide total support to foreign airlines operating at JFK International Airport in New York and Newark-Liberty International Airport in New Jersey. })(); To comment on a post, click Post Title or "Comment" Link. Reach out online or visit in person to get started soon. Accutrigger technology. Because its grown somewhat fashionable in rimfire circles to bemoan no good ammo when it comes to the .17s, and while its true that only select .22 LR is made to Olympic-level precision, its not accurate to think, If only Eley or Lapua loaded the .17s wed have better offerings. In reality, all the Mach 2 ammo performs about the same, and it always has. WebII-VI HIGHYAG Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Str. u}T8($yPG]s=w*`2>@3uu&O1I>,@\7U*?/b3BoG[ WebDescription: Savage Mark II rifle, bolt action, .17 Mach2 caliber, laminated stock, stainless steel, heavy target barrel with a Bushnell Banner 4-12x40 scope. We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item. We know what it takes to build a truly reliable bolt gun, and we put all of it into our trusted Mark II Series. A solution was a heavier Ruger bolt, either with a block of tungsten attached on the underside as Volquartsen did, or with a heavy charging handle. WebSavage Arms Magazine Savage Mark II Series 22 Long Rifle, 17 Mach 2 10-Round 104 Reviews $18.99 Product Overview First time buying a gun online?
Were glad. Deicing and Anti-Icing with the best team at JFK. Maybe True Velocity might jump in with a plastic cased polymer projectile round that would be fast and cheap. Free shipping for many products! Accuracy-wise, on good days with little wind, all my Mach 2s will print sub 1-inch groups at 100 yards, but more often linger around the 1.25- to 1.5-inch mark. This rifle is in tip top shape and looks new. WebMach II Maintenance Corp. is a certified FAA Repair Station with EASA 145 Approval. With these performance enhancing features, this rifle is a threat to small varmint in any field. [CDATA[ Since purchasing this rifle last year, I have found a 77/17 and Kimber in Mach 2, so this rifle is surplus to my needs. If this is your first visit, be sure to NV\pW+>{qX>>|{au?.~~|Ngy 2fj?=y?Whp[~.mzAXUqsQ.9;_;U|}n9PKVWz3:n/V'go_=_joB=h Hornady: Hornady printed the best groups of the day, and my guess is their 17-grain V-Max is the best-selling Mach 2 ammunition out there. Condition is excellent plus. In 2018, that thankfully changed. Learn everything you need to make an informed purchase in our Definitive Guide for Buying Guns Online. Free shipping for many products! 17 Mach 2 OAL is compatible with .22 LR receivers and magazines. The 17 Mach 2 (aka 17 HM2) is making a come-back. The 17 Mach 2 cartridge doesnt deliver the velocity of the 17 HMR, but it is still way faster than a .22 LR. WebSavage Arms Mark II F 17 Mach 2 Bolt Action Rifle - 21" Barrel, 10 Rounds, Synthetic, Fixed Stock Questions & Answers (1) Reviews 3.8 out of 5 View Product Videos **Mouse over image above to zoom any area, or click on image to zoom the entire image. The A17 HM2 works, is inexpensive and can be made very accurate by glass bedding action to stock. Web

This replacement or spare magazine is compatible with your Savage MKII.

No sights but scope bases are installed. It is chambered in 17 Mach 2 (17 HM2). The receiver is made from steel and features a blued finish. However, the Summit comes standard with a composite Magpul stock that actually works better for shooting from a bench. (See, Savage 47700 A17 17 HM2 10+1 Cap 20 in Matte Black. The 17 Mach 2 (aka 17 HM2) is making a come-back. PAL verification a must. I tried the 10/22 conversion about twelve years ago but was afraid to shoot it after all the rumors. The Mark II FV is a heavy-barreled version, though its not a true bull barrel. To announce the new .17 Mach 2, Hornady teamed up with 15 other ammunition and firearms makers for the largest industry-wide product introduction in firearms history. Its light, tight, fast and the tolerances are so legit that Ive yet to find one that needed a bedding job. WebMark II TR: 25745 (2) Mark II TRR-SR (threaded barrel): 25752 (2) STANCE (3) Home. Its still setting in the safe, waiting for me to finish it. In checking muzzle energy/ME (to normalize for weight and velocity variations between cartridges), using Midway data just now https://www.midwayusa.com/rimfire-ammunition/br?cid=7547 I found: the 17 gr Hornady 17 HM2 has an ME of 166 and sells for $0.16/rd. Its also a killing bullet. h[ko\+1F uFNfq!owvz8E!Il1gPb#FgF1x/a6U|O1lNzY33#Z6/>l_R7`f =8?XIC%s4:[~X-SSzlgNVS44`7r;=s/XK}x:c/~R^aO?q'9q}Sng3-)J2 LL9aP%=e%-l-Gz[7r=/K##HOK:X|eW6p'_Y%Y%/?6#HGGvwG|sQ.u:>:>;#H'G9E9^x'9E9N~9~:~;\::|BQQNQS=SySG9O=||'=S~IE_qKlO|M32^DyH}HD>ODO=!qN\w9/2$E$Eq_:|"r(Or(?r(/r((Q.&vl|L~>;?yafO>9f|cf^? The proven delayed-blowback action used in the A17 17 HMR is replicated in the new offering to support the high pressures of the Mach 2 caliber. Again on the other hand the M2 is flat and cheaper than the Hmr, so realistically the M2 does have its place.. comparing the HM2 to the HMR is akin to 300 blackout v 308 v 300 win mag. NOTE: The video shows a silhouette-style laminated wood stock. The 17 Mach 2 cartridge doesnt deliver the velocity of the 17 HMR, but it is still way faster than a .22 LR. That seems pretty damn consistent for non-premium hunting ammo. Further ME is not necessarily relative to terminal effects. Data for 22 LR appear dated. To get a true mach 2, which is 2250 fps, they would need a 15 gr or lighter bullet which would yield 169 ft-lbs. There was 0.5 grain extreme spread in weight over all 50, but 45 of those were within two grains of each other. I bought a CZ 452 ZKM Varmint to shoot up all the ammo I had. var _gaq = _gaq || []; Free shipping. Savage Mark II 501 504 900 Series 22lr 17 Mach II 2 HM2 5 Rd Magazine Blued. You may not reproduce original text or photos without advanced permission in writing. 2, 14532 Kleinmachnow, Germany T. +49 33203 883 0 I highyag.info@ii-vi.com II-VI LASER ENTERPRISE Binzstrasse 17, 8045, Zurich , Switzerland T +41 44457 1110 I laserenterprise.Info@ii-vi.com II-VI EPIWORKS 1606 Rion Drive, Champaign, IL 61822 T. +1 217 373 1590 I sales@epiworks.com II-VI Browse through the collection of new Ford models on this page and see how many great options you have to choose from. Theres just one maddening detail; nobody, not even Savage, has seen fit to offer a model for southpaws. Most semi-auto .22 LRs have a direct blow-back action. NOT an Accu-trigger model. Copyright 2006-2023 Mach 2 Maintenance. MSRP: $355, Savage Mark II FV $330 at Palmetto State Armory, For those disposed to taking apart things, barrel maker Lothar Walther makes a variety of rimfire barrels chambered in 17 Mach 2, including tubes for the CZ 455/457, the Ruger Precision Rimfire Rifle, the Tikka T1X and the disgustingly awesome Zermatt Arms RimX action. The 17 HM2 is a flat shooting tack driver with achievable velocities of 2,100 ft/s. 17 Mach 2 (17 HM2) More Affordable Alternative to 17 HMR, 17 Mach 2 Straight-Pull Summit Rifle from Volquartsen, Rimfire 17s Three Great Options: 17 HMR, 17 Mach 2, 17 WMS, 17 Win Super Mag Rimfire Shoots Great, As Promised, Volquartsen Semi-Auto 17 WSM Debuts at 2014 SHOT Show, https://www.midwayusa.com/rimfire-ammunition/br?cid=7547, https://www.aguilaammo.com/rimfire/#Specialtab. We are also members of the IATA Ground Handling Council and an associate member of the IATP International Airlines Technical Pool. Stock up on ammo while supplies last today. Help support Savage Shooters by joining Team Savage today! WebThe friendly professionals at Fette Ford are eager to show of what we have in new Ford options available to New Jersey drivers, like you. 1137 US Highway 46 For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser. Those rimfire hunters quickly realized the .17 HM2 had plenty of killing power, was more than flat enough, bucked the wind better than .22 LR and, most importantly, didnt make a mess of things if you intended to eat your target. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. It has less than 150 rounds down the pipe. Our maintenance staff of highly dedicated and experienced professionals bring quality and expertise to the aviation industry. Since purchasing this rifle last year, I have found a 77/17 and Kimber in Mach 2, so this rifle is surplus to my needs. NOT an Accu-trigger model. _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); Heavy charging handle kits can still be found online, and they work OK, but Ive had more success by drilling out factory Ruger bolts and slugging them with tungsten. I did see an AR15 version chambered for 17wsm rimfire if you want to spend in excess of $1200.00 to 1900 max? The Volquartsen Summit is my favorite 17 Mach 2 for huntingnot because its the most accurate Mach 2 in my collection, but because its the most durable, weather-resistant and handiest in the woods. Learn everything you need to make an informed purchase in our Definitive Guide for Buying Guns Online. Stock up on ammo while supplies last today. 2, 14532 Kleinmachnow, Germany T. +49 33203 883 0 I highyag.info@ii-vi.com II-VI LASER ENTERPRISE Binzstrasse 17, 8045, Zurich , Switzerland T +41 44457 1110 I laserenterprise.Info@ii-vi.com II-VI EPIWORKS 1606 Rion Drive, Champaign, IL 61822 T. +1 217 373 1590 I sales@epiworks.com II-VI The result was a .17 that fit in a .22 LR action and magazinesthe only change in most cases being a barrelbut with effectively double the velocity of a match-speed .22. Please note we are currently experiencing significant magazine backorders due to extended supply chain issues. Now leading manufacturers are offering this efficient little rimfire cartridge in some nice rifles. Seeing how theyre all loaded in the same place, I didnt see much difference until recently when CCI differentiated with the only VNT load. The rifle is accurate out of the box and can be improved with a high-quality stock and bedding job. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to replenish our magazine inventory. Its rare for us to see a new rimfire that wed really like to own, but the new Summit from Volquartsen fits the bill. WebSavage Arms Mark II F 17 Mach 2 Bolt Action Rifle - 21" Barrel, 10 Rounds, Synthetic, Fixed Stock Questions & Answers (1) Reviews 3.8 out of 5 View Product Videos **Mouse over image above to zoom any area, or click on image to zoom the entire image. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to replenish our magazine inventory. 3. Magazines. WebSavage Arms Mark II F 17 Mach 2 Bolt Action Rifle - 21" Barrel, 10 Rounds, Synthetic, Fixed Stock Questions & Answers (1) Reviews 3.8 out of 5 View Product Videos **Mouse over image above to zoom any area, or click on image to zoom the entire image. 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; 2019 Hinterland Outfitters, Inc. All rights reserved. This is especially annoying given that I am in California. WebMark II TR: 25745 (2) Mark II TRR-SR (threaded barrel): 25752 (2) STANCE (3) Home. It is chambered in 17 Mach 2 (17 HM2). Directions Includes original factory box and 2 clips. Considering that 17 HMR ammo is now running $10 to $12 a box, the 17 Mach 2 is an excellent value by comparison. This high-velocity round fits actions and magazines designed for the .22 LR, so its an easy barrel-swap upgrade for most rimfire bolt-guns (semi-autos are more complicated). WebSavage Mark 2 chambered in 17 Mach 2 and capable of shooting the rare 17PMC/Aguila. WebSavage Mark II in .17 Mach 2 Description: This Savage Mark II comes with one magazine. WebThe free-floating barrel of this Savage Arms Mark II F .17 Mach 2 Bolt-Action Rifle features button rifling and a 21-inch length. Free Shipping* Layaway Available $296.99 Cash discount Price $305.90 Retail Price Add to Cart WebFor a Level 2 & 3 Review (Certified Inverter-based Units over 10kW) Mailing Address PSE&G Net Metering 750 Walnut Avenue Cranford, NJ 07016 Meter Change Outs Construction Inquiry (800) 722-0256, Option 3 cinetmeter@pseg.com Technical Issues Don Cooke (973) 430-7419 donald.cooke@pseg.com For varmint shooting, the 17 Mach 2 is clearly the better choice. WebThe free-floating barrel of this Savage Arms Mark II F .17 Mach 2 Bolt-Action Rifle features button rifling and a 21-inch length. Excellent choice for varmint and small game with little to no recoil and very quiet too. Every shot was chronographed with the Labradar system, which recorded the highest, lowest and average velocity, plus extreme spread and standard deviation. WebIntroducing the A17 17 HM2 to the Savage semi-automatic A Series. It is mounted in an MDT Oryx chassis and comes with a MDT 20 MOA picatinny base, and the two extra magazines pictured but not the scope or rings. The free-floating barrel of this Savage Arms Mark II F .17 Mach 2 Bolt-Action Rifle features button rifling and a 21-inch length. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Volquartsen ships the rifle with their lightweight tension carbon-fiber barrel with a 0.920-inch bull profile. In the case of 17 Mach 2 (and .17 HMR and .22 WMR), that hairs width of delay lets the pressure curve drop back to earth, and the bolt can safely and reliably cycle in a new round. Savage Mark II rifle, bolt action, .17 Mach2 caliber, laminated stock, stainless steel, heavy target barrel with a Bushnell Banner 4-12x40 scope. Savage Arms Magazine Mark II/501/504/900 (function() { Check out this comparison, and note how the 17 Mach 2 has a much flatter trajectory than the .22 LR. This high-velocity round fits actions and magazines designed for the .22 LR, so its an easy barrel-swap upgrade for most rimfire bolt-guns (semi-autos are more complicated). MSRP: $299-$399, Lothar Walther Barrel $279 at Optics Planet. Sights: Scope bases Item Location: Huntsville, AL Get the 76th edition of the World's Greatest Gun Book. Taking time to come to test drive a car here at Fette Ford is a wise investment of your time because with the latest selection of Ford models, we're your go-to resource for the latest options. Manual safety. Condition is excellent plus. $19.17. Excellent choice for varmint and small game with little to no recoil and very quiet too. WebSavage Arms Magazine Savage Mark II Series 22 Long Rifle, 17 Mach 2 10-Round Product Family #: 1778422111 104 Write a Review Q&A (9) Our Price: $18.99 Out of Stock Select Finish: Cartridge: 17 Hornady Mach 2 (HM2) 22 Long Rifle Capacity: 10 Round Compatible With: Savage Mark II Quantity: Add to Cart Notify Me Add to Wish List Small-game hunters engaging critters out to 120 yards were the exception. NOT an Accu-trigger model. Interesting enough, Hornady labels their ammo with a velocity of 2,100 fps, whereas the CCI is marked 2,010 fps. Three notable things immediately jumped out: Eley: Eley makes some of the very best rimfire ammunition in the world. This versatile rifle features a cool, straight-pull toggle bolt, similar to those on elite Biathalon rifles. This high-velocity round fits actions and magazines designed for the .22 LR, so its an easy barrel-swap upgrade for most rimfire bolt-guns (semi-autos are more complicated). Savage made the Mark II in .17 HM2 when all others abandoned the roundeven the ammo companies. Free Shipping* Layaway Available $296.99 Cash discount Price $305.90 Retail Price Add to Cart Because the .17 HM2 is just a necked-down .22 LR, existing magazines tend to work fine. The only con with this rifle is the trigger, which doesnt live up to the famous AccuTrigger name. WebSavage Arms Magazine Savage Mark II Series 22 Long Rifle, 17 Mach 2 10-Round 104 Reviews $18.99 Product Overview First time buying a gun online? The experienced pros on our dealership team can answer any questions you might have about our new Ford models. In 2018, as the ammo companies rolled out new runs of .17 HM2, they released the Summit in 17 Mach 2. If you shop around, you can get 50 rounds of 17 Mach 2 for about $6.50. Condition is excellent plus. For a high-volume, small-species varminting, the 17 Mach 2 is much more effective than the .22 LR, and much less expensive than the larger 17 HMR. Mach 2 Continuing to Invest in Future Technology. Sorting is largely a waste of time when it comes to .22 LR because Eley and Lapua do a much better job sorting their good ammo than any shooter with a powder scale ever couldand they package their most consistent, uniform ammo together under brands like X-Act and Tenex. Whether you're interested in driving home a new crossover, SUV or truck, our team is prepared to guide you through the selection process to get you home to New Jersey today. O)?O0T:_ D~\. Its also worth noting that at 150 and 200 yards, the CCI and Hornady 17-grain offerings punch clean holes in paper with my rifles. The information and opinions expressed within this site are those of its contributors, and in no way should be viewed as the opinions or recommendations of Savage Arms. We're certain that you'll find the look, feel, and drive of the F-150, Escape, Explorer, Bronco Sport or Ranger highly appealing. We know what it takes to build a truly reliable bolt gun, and we put all of it into our trusted Mark II Series. Editor Eric Mayer wrote: This new addition to the A17 line comes at a time when the 17 Mach 2 round is experiencing a resurgence, with ammo now available from CCI and Hornady, including the lead-free NTX round from Hornady. You can limit your search results using the toolbar on the screen and find only the exact models that suit your style. This site utilizes affiliate programs to generate revenue and as such purchasing a product reached by clicking on a link on this site may earn us a small commission on that sale. Primary Weapons System developed the straight-pull 10/22 concept for hunting and running 10/22 platform accessories (stocks, barrels and triggers) with a suppressor. SOLD Caliber Info:.17 Mach 2 Metal Condition: No signs of wear Bore Condition: Clean and crisp Barrels: 20 Stock: Black synthetic Fore End: Checkered black synthetic Butt Pad: Savage butt plate Weight: 6 Lbs. The V-Max bullets are identical, save the different-colored tips. All rights reserved. _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-6323545-2']); Please contact us for special order item lead times. 2. Prefer a local sale but will ship and insure on the buyer's dime. ), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (flint), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (perc), United States Patent Firearms Revolvers/Pistols, Century Arms International (CAI) - Shotguns. Interestingly enough, the 10 rounds that measured 0.991 COAL varied in weight by +-0.3 grains, so there doesnt appear to be any deep connection between seating depth and weight. When only the best will do, theres Vudoo. All the Mach 2 ammo Ive ever put through a chrono runs between 2,050 and 2,200 fps, whatever the gun. This rifle is in tip top shape and looks new. The Summits CNC-machined receiver features a +20 MOA Rail. The trigger is among the best compared to other sub-$500 rimfire rifles. MSRP: $1,225, Unless youre made of money, this should be your first 17 Mach 2 rifle. Learn how your comment data is processed. This listing is for a New In Box Savage Mark II F bolt action rifle. The receiver is made from steel and features a blued finish. The widely available CCI VNT, Hornady V-Max and Hornady NTX, plus the recently discontinued CCI V-Max and the long discontinued Eley V-Max, which has been out of production at least 10 years. Sign up for Hinterland news, exclusive offers, sales and giveaways. WebMach II Maintenance Corp. is a certified FAA Repair Station with EASA 145 Approval. It has a 21" matte blued barrel. A less involved alternative is finding an out-of-production Volquartsen Mach 2 bolt. Free Shipping* Layaway Available $296.99 Cash discount Price $305.90 Retail Price Add to Cart We are also members of the IATA Ground Handling Council and an associate member of the IATP International Airlines Technical Pool . Since you can now find it and most times not .22LR, the little .17 may turn out to have the last laugh after all. In the Ruger platform, this led to FTEs, out of battery ignitions and cracked brass. //

Duplex For Rent In Covington, Ga, Drone Attack On Russian Tank Column, Couple Found Dead In North Lauderdale Home, Articles S