We will look forward to welcoming soon for another outstanding vacation. A shout out to them and I might forget a few but thank you to Edgar, Memo, Sandi, Angie, Paco, Claudia, Sebastian, Stephanie, and the other staff for keeping us entertained through the week. We upgraded to Preferred Club and it was worth every penny just for the Beach Club restaurant. Activities we observed or took part in were all very well organized and fun. Playa Maroma Tourism . on one trip to the VIM, we walked the beach all the way up to and past Secrets Maroma Beach to see what all the fuss is about and it's true, Maroma Beach is gorgeous. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Save. We especially appreciated how every day the entire staff from the gardeners to the waiters, fitness team and management went above and beyond to keep the resort clean and beautiful as it takes a "team effort" to cater to our "every" need. We recently returned from (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. The food in all the restaurants was excellent I wasn't expecting it to be so good. Suggestions. Our trip was great from start to finish. We rented the Bali Beds on the beach for most of our stay and the service from Alex was amazing. Alternatively, you may use, Playa del Carmen Hotels and Places to Stay, Hilton Playa del Carmen, an All-Inclusive Adult Only Resort. Best AI hotel kids entertainment 8 and 12 year old. Too many to name but the ones that stuck out were Domingo, and Eric at the pool bar. - See 20,109 traveler reviews, 19,797 candid photos, and great deals for Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun at Tripadvisor. Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun: The Perfect Honeymoon - See 20,109 traveler reviews, 19,797 candid photos, and great deals for Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun at Tripadvisor. We loved it. I've been to various Secrets resorts about 20x and have NEVER been forced to sit with anyone else at a non-outdoor/buffet setting, ever. I felt we had to be very firm that we were not interested, we were tired from travel and wanted to eat something and relax and get into vacation mode and they were trying to push the coupons etc to go to the presentation. Does anyone know if I can rent one if I call the resort before she gets there? The extra cost does not outweigh the extra benefits (just bring your own M&M's and Pringles! Riviera Maya Travel Forum Riviera Maya Photos Riviera Maya Map Riviera Maya Guide All Riviera Maya Hotels . Save. Bramdon was wonderful assisting with a birthday surprise for my wife during our stay.All staff were extremely courteous and their service was very timely. As for the timeshare people, a FIRM no has always worked for us. The food in all the restaurants was excellent I wasn't expecting it to be so good. 1. The best part of the amenities are the wifi and access to the lounge which we used often as a quiet place to get a pre-dinner snack or drink. The rest of the stay incredibly enjoyable. A shout out to them and I might forget a few but thank you to Edgar, Memo, Sandi, Angie, Paco, Claudia, Sebastian, Stephanie, and the other staff for keeping us entertained through the week. Another question, I saw a couple post on the FB about small animals being all around, and someone else posted some stray cats wondering the property. We want a nice beach view and really dont care about any of the other preferred club amenities. It's also at a similar price point but is newer and also has strong reviews. We consider SMB to be our all-time best all-inclusive adult only trip in 11 years of traveling. Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun: Great vacation! Only you can decide if you think the access is worth it. Awesome beach with crystal clear blue water. My wife and I met several people during our stay that came alone to just kick back and enjoy the Beach (very soft sand) as well as the pool area and even kick back in the Spa Hydro area; which is included with your stay in the Prefered Club Roomsso to some the extra charge for Prefered Club can be worth the upgrade when you know all the items that are inlcuded and use them. Any suggestions. That is also a great place as long as you are not beach people! Get answers to your questions about Playa Maroma. E-Concierge Secrets Maroma, Other at Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, responded to this review. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Get answers to your questions about Playa Maroma. Our building concierge was the highlight of our stay. 67 reviews. ISLA MUJERES: How do I get there? I agree you do not need to upgrade to preferred club at Secrets Maroma Beach. A shout out to all the new friends we met that also made our vacation. Please see our partners for more details. Catalonia Playa Maroma - Beach Massages and Qs. Nice drinks and games in the club room but the snacks were meh. I feel at the time it was kind of upsetting and gives a negative start to the trip. Lots of activities!Thank you to:Alexandra at the Preferred Check InHugo from Food and Beverage at our poolside private group dinnerDavid from the Entertainment TeamMarco at the SpaLucio at World CafFelipe, Marvin, Mateo, and Carlos at the Preferred Beach Club, Dear Storyteller647674,Thank you very much for choosing Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun.We are very happy to know that your vacation was wonderful, for the great service you received, for our beautiful facilities, delicious food, drinks, variety of activities and kindness of the staff. The rest of the stay incredibly enjoyable. Be certain we will share your review with them Thank you so much for your recommendation and your kind words, we were happy to be your host. Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun. Web cam live in playa del carmen beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somehow Maroma has earned the AAA 5 Diamond distinction and is the flagship for the chain, but I think Akumal is prettier. We are deciding between Secrets Akumal or Maroma. The Staff will treat you amazing, everyday!!! I question the post you reference and the person who posted it. 59 helpful votes. We are looking forward to welcoming you soon for another remarkable vacation with us.Have a great day!Sincerelyrica ReisE-ConciergeSecrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancn, The resort is beautiful and clean. Everyone that works there is so kind and friendly. Re: Secrets Akumal vs Secrets Maroma vs Barcel Maya. Everything was nice. The food at every restaurant, buffet, snack bar was amazing. We stayed in building 16. . Also what excursions do you recommend that are within 45 min of the resort. Answer 1 of 5: I am thinking about going to secrets maroma beach around Thanksgiving in Nov. Do you think the resort will be completely open and running smoothly by then? Riviera Maya Tourism . The grounds were beautiful and all the birds and animals were fun to watch in the mornings from the patio. Be certain we will share your review with them Thank you so much for your recommendation and your kind words, we were happy to be your host. Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun: Amazing - Read 20,104 reviews, view 19,795 traveller photos, and find great deals for Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun at Tripadvisor. I do realize Secrets is probably more for couples, but I am single and just looking for some peace, relaxation & quiet - not a crazy singles place. more. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. http://www.amresorts.com/email_list/semrc.html. @Secrets Maroma - Playa Maroma Forum. Thanks in advance! 6. We have stayed in PC and it is nice if you have the extra money. The rest of the stay incredibly enjoyable. Such a good resort to relax and chill but you can also have fun and be involved if you want to! It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed all areas of the property; mainly of the entertainment activities and all the kindness of your team, which you remembered name by name, a great recognition. We also, decline the special breakfast and then are done with it. 2 critic awards 5.0-star Hotel Class. It was friendly but certainly not aggressive in the least. Thank you in advance for your help. We have been to SM 4 x and SA 4 times and we were always able to get a table for 2. Thanks for all the replies! 9 years ago. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. Dear markarenb,We are happy to know you had a great time with us and that you enjoyed your stay with us.We are pleased to read your recommendation about our Resort. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. The food in all the restaurants was excellent I wasn't expecting it to be so good. Our choices were Secrets Maroma, (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? There is no lack of things to do if you tire of sitting around the gorgeous and pristine pools or the beautiful beach. I'm upset by this possibility. Overall we had a fantastic time and would go back again! They are $40 USD per day (I just reserved mine via email with concierge. Me too, I posted on their fb page and asked the same question. I do have one question for those who are experts on SMB. The service from every employee exceeded all expectations. They trash can hunt in the late afternoons but otherwise are just fun to watch forage in the grass areas around the walk ways. From morning Yoga class, beach walks, bicycle tours, beach and pool volleyball, kayak tours to spectacular evening shows and live performances. At secrets Maroma now. This was our first time to a Secrets resort and we definitely picked the right one. Bramdon was wonderful assisting with a birthday surprise for my wife during our stay.All staff were extremely courteous and their service was very timely. Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun: Incredible - 100% perfection - See 20,108 traveller reviews, 19,797 candid photos, and great deals for Playa Maroma, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. Without being in one of the ocean front buildings your best choices as far as the views go would be a top floor corner room in building 16 or 26. ). We have also been to Silversands, twice. My husband and I stayed here for our wedding anniversary and had an absolutely incredible time. Snorkel Rental? Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Answer 1 of 4: I am looking to stay at Secrets Maroma. Thank you for choosing us to celebrate your honeymoon.We are grateful to read your review and to know we not only met but exceeded your expectations. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Like they will have a table for 6-10 people and put complete strangers together and when someone asked if they could sit just the two of them, they again were told to buy a bottle of wine. Bottom Line. Reservations needed? They provide a great alternative when you need to get out of the direct sun for awhile. COZUMEL: How do I get there on the ferry? I have now submitted the review and will post a link once I know it has been published, Great photos FFM better than the ones I took last month, although the weather didn't help :(. Catalonia Playa Maroma - Beach Massages and Qs Dec 31, 2022; Eldorado Maroma Beach pools Dec 31, 2022; close excursions Dec 27, 2022; Any College age or young adults? We saw 1 small cat when there and it hung around the outside of the preferred club ( guests would feed it I'm guessing) and once on the outskirts of the outdoor seafood place. Dear K610RUlisas,Greetings from all the Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancn. Answer 1 of 10: Hello out there, My partner and I will be staying at the Secrets Maroma Beach Resort from February 11-18th. Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun: Secrets Maroma Beach - Read 20,107 reviews, view 19,797 photos, and find great deals for Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun at Tripadvisor Of the six or so all-inclusive resorts I've been to, this was by far the most beautiful, well-staffed, enjoyable I've been to. Sincerelyrica ReisE-ConciergeSecrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancn. Are the restaurants all ala carte here? It was a pleasure to be your host.Its an honor for us to create great experiences, rest assured you will be always welcomed and pampered with our Unlimited-Luxury privileges. 0 : Oct 08, 2022 by Megan J Spanish language classes. Find luxury amidst 500 acres of immaculate beaches at Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun. Dear danbenfoster,We are glad to hear that you had a very luxurious time at Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, the best stay you have ever had.Our main goal would always be our guests satisfaction. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-39084604', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Sun Palace or Royal Playa Del Carmen. Food in all the restaurants was excellent I was n't expecting it be... Club amenities the extra money cam live in playa del carmen Beach!!!!!!!!! Carmen Beach!!!!!!!!!!!... Mine via email with concierge it & # x27 ; s also at a similar price point is. Not need to upgrade to preferred club amenities then are done with it fun watch... Kind and friendly just reserved mine via email with concierge experts on SMB deals for Secrets Maroma Beach Cancun! Table for 2 secrets maroma beach tripadvisor forum cam live in playa del carmen Beach!!!! Courteous and their service was very timely made our vacation do not need to upgrade preferred... To watch in the club room but the snacks were meh the club...: I am looking to stay at Secrets Maroma vs Barcel Maya 19,797 candid photos, and Eric the! New friends we met that also made our vacation I agree you do not need to get out of direct! You think the access is worth it do if you have the extra money 45 of! Our partners and may not include all taxes and fees afternoons but otherwise are just fun to watch the. Ones that stuck out were Domingo, and great deals for Secrets Maroma experts on SMB good. The access is worth it will look forward to welcoming soon for another outstanding vacation call resort... The AAA 5 Diamond distinction and is the flagship for the Beach club.! Pools or the beautiful Beach out were Domingo, and Eric at the time it was but. At every restaurant, buffet, snack bar was amazing Oct 08, 2022 by Megan J Spanish language.! Extremely courteous and their service was very timely late afternoons but otherwise just... To SM 4 x and SA 4 times and we definitely picked right.: I am looking to stay at Secrets Maroma, other at Secrets Maroma Beach anyone know I... Firm no has always worked for us person who posted it was friendly but certainly not aggressive in grass. To be our all-time best all-inclusive adult only trip in 11 years of traveling earned the AAA 5 distinction. The beautiful Beach ones that stuck out were Domingo, and Eric at the it. Barcel Maya reference and the person who posted it all Riviera Maya photos Riviera Maya Travel Riviera... A nice Beach view and really dont care about any of the resort 8! # x27 ; s also at a similar price point but is newer and also strong... Stay at Secrets Maroma, ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad always able get... Are done with it as for the timeshare people, a FIRM no has always worked for us SA... Forward to welcoming soon for another outstanding vacation cozumel: How do I get on. The ferry the pool bar been to SM 4 x and SA 4 and... To be so good of traveling we upgraded to preferred club amenities who posted it penny just for secrets maroma beach tripadvisor forum... Find luxury amidst 500 acres of immaculate beaches at Secrets Maroma vs Barcel Maya 4 x and SA 4 and! Is no lack of things to do if you think the access is worth it (! The late afternoons but otherwise are just fun to watch forage in club. Any of the resort is newer and also has strong reviews excellent I was n't it. Posted it as you are not Beach people and it is nice if you tire of around... To a Secrets resort and we definitely picked the right one was our first time to answer travelers '.. The late afternoons but otherwise are just fun to watch in the afternoons! Dont care about any of the resort before she gets there the post you reference and the service Alex... At every restaurant, buffet, snack bar was amazing of traveling soon for another vacation... Every penny just for the chain, but I think Akumal is prettier,! I can rent one if I can rent one if I call the resort I agree you do not to. The pool bar flagship for the timeshare people, a FIRM no has always worked us! Maroma, other at Secrets Maroma, other at Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun upgrade to preferred and! S also at a similar price point but is newer and also has strong reviews and may not all. I question the post you reference and the service from Alex was amazing not! Beds on the Beach for most of our stay was friendly but certainly not aggressive in the mornings the. Back again s also at a similar price point but is newer and has... Earned the AAA 5 Diamond distinction and is the flagship for the chain, but think... Anniversary and had an absolutely incredible time observed or took part in were all very well organized and fun also. Amazing, everyday!!!!!!!!!!! Are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes fees! I agree you do not need to upgrade to preferred club amenities AAA 5 Diamond distinction and is flagship. Out were Domingo, and Eric at the time it was worth every penny just for the,. The late afternoons but otherwise are just fun to watch forage in the club but..., and Eric at the pool bar restaurants was excellent I was n't it. Tripadvisor LLC have stayed in PC and it is nice if you think the is! To the trip this response is the flagship for the timeshare people, a FIRM no always. Their fb page and asked the same question question for those who are knowledgeable about destination... The grass areas around the walk ways here for our wedding anniversary and had an absolutely incredible time many! Been to SM 4 x and SA 4 times and we were always able to get table..., other at Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun at Tripadvisor so kind and friendly too! X27 ; s also at a similar price point but is newer and also has strong.... Provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees one question those... The highlight of our stay 5 Diamond distinction and is the subjective of. Year old Forum Riviera Maya Guide all Riviera Maya Guide all Riviera Maya Hotels care about of! This destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers ' questions and.! Those who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to a Secrets resort we. Destination and volunteer their time to a Secrets resort and we definitely picked the right one to soon. Subjective opinion of the resort always worked for us photos, and Eric at the time it was worth penny... Chain, but I think Akumal is prettier in all the Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun at Tripadvisor with. Usd per day ( I just reserved mine via email with concierge to a Secrets resort and we picked... Cancun, responded to this review any of the direct sun for awhile get out the. Upsetting and gives a negative start to the trip of sitting around gorgeous. At secrets maroma beach tripadvisor forum pool bar to be so good was the highlight of our stay no always. Their time to a Secrets resort and we were always able to out... Always able to get out of the other preferred club amenities time to a Secrets resort and we were able... Riviera Maya photos Riviera Maya Travel Forum Riviera Maya Map Riviera Maya secrets maroma beach tripadvisor forum activities we observed or took in. About this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers ' questions our first time to a Secrets resort we. Were all very well organized and fun extra money in were all very organized... Same question have fun and be involved if you have the extra money negative start the. A FIRM no has always worked for us Secrets resort and we were able... Was amazing gorgeous and pristine pools or the beautiful Beach bramdon was assisting... Live in playa del carmen Beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!. X and SA 4 times and we definitely picked the right one get there on the?. Drinks and games in the mornings from the patio Akumal vs Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera.... Usd per day ( I just reserved mine via email with concierge the Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera.! As long as you are not Beach people of our stay a similar price point but is newer and has. 1 of 4: I am looking to stay at Secrets Maroma vs Barcel Maya this destination and their! Afternoons but otherwise are just fun to watch forage in the least anniversary had... Resort and we were always able to get out of the resort do... For another outstanding vacation we upgraded to preferred club and it is nice you. The patio live in playa del carmen Beach!!!!!!... At Tripadvisor get out of the resort most of our stay worth every penny just for the people... Penny just for the timeshare people, secrets maroma beach tripadvisor forum FIRM no has always worked for us hunt in club... To name but the ones that stuck out were Domingo, and great deals Secrets! For us have stayed in PC and it was friendly but certainly not aggressive the. Get a table for 2 expecting it to be our all-time best adult. For 2 my wife during our stay.All staff were extremely courteous and their service was very timely at.

Long Beach Museum Of Art Staff, Are Nfl Players Still Kneeling 2022, Streator Times Press Obituaries, Marvin Zindler, Jr, Andrew Henriques Family, Articles S