My currently funded research in lymphoma is derived from the Los Angeles County population, where we are evaluating the role of environmental and genetic risk factors for developing the incident lymphoma, for developing a recurrent lymphoma, and for surviving lymphoma. Her office accepts telehealth appointments. Professional, kind, compassionate. A marriage and family therapist is a person with a master's degree in marriage and family therapy, or a master's or doctoral degree in a related mental health field with substantially equivalent coursework in marriage and family therapy, who receives supervised clinical experience, or a person who meets the state requirements to practice as a marriage and family therapist. The unique linkages of this study with state-wide databases, including hospitalization, cancer registry, mortality databases, along with the detailed exposure information ascertained from the nearly 133,000 female participants enables our research team to evaluate life-long exposures (and changes) with regard to cancer risk, and in consideration of competing disease entities, including stroke and diabetes. 63839 Play Professor, Division of Health Analytics, Department of Population Sciences Research Area Molecular epidemiology Genetic susceptibility Hematopoietic malignancies Gynecologic tumors Stroke and related cardiovascular endpoints Childhood cancers and conditions Immune biomarkers relations, Contact Behavioral Health & Social Service Providers. Sophia J. Wang, PhD is a mental health professional affiliated with Sophia Wang & Associates/Center For Integrative Therapy. an appropriate health care provider. If you have RELATIONSHIP ISSUES, whether they are intense marital problems, parent-child frustrations, or issues involving the whole family - WE ARE THE CLINIC FOR YOU. The mailing address for Sophia J. Wang, Phd is Po Box 4938, , Kailua Kona, Hawaii - 96745-4938 (mailing address contact . Sam has experience implementing behavioral therapy strategies with autistic youth, teens and adults. NPI number stands for National Provider Identifier which is a unique 10-digit identification number issued to health care providers in the United States by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). View Sophia Wang, PhD'S profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Looking for practitioners who accept insurance? sector, Brokers guide to managing depression, Understanding management, Macular I do not feel that she truly understands me or what I am going through to actually give me useful and helpful advice or effective therapy. generated or verified by Monarch. We are an inclusive, somatic, trauma informed, and sensitive therapy practice nestled in the Liberty Wells area of Salt Lake City, Utah working with couples, adolescents, and adults. The NPI number of Sophia Wang is 1154474294 and was assigned on January 2007. Sophia J. Wang, PhD is a mental health professional affiliated with Sophia Wang & Associates/Center For Integrative Therapy. guide to managing wet age-related macular degeneration, A My specific area of interest is to understand how acute medical and surgical events, such as hospitalization, can have long-term cognitive and functional effects in older adults. The practitioner's primary taxonomy code is 103TC0700X with license number PSY1104 (HI). Utah Psychological Associates provides mental health services to children, adolescents, adults and couples. How well provider explains medical condition(s), How well provider listens and answers questions, Spends appropriate amount of time with patients. I am also an active researcher in large international consortia, including the International Lymphoma Epidemiology (InterLymph) Consortium where I served as its chair in 2013, the National Cancer Institutes Cohort Consortium, and the National Institute of Healths The Cancer Genome Atlas Cervix Working Group. Typical clients include: Families with children who have challenging emotions or behaviors/Couples who who want to get unstuck from painful issues/ Individuals who want to heal from trauma or maltreatment. not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. I have experience working with clients who have mild to severe mental health issues. The content on Healthgrades does not provide medical advice. Please make sure your email address is complete and does not contain any spaces. We are a group of LGBTQIA affirming clinicians that are dedicated to meeting our clients where they are at and supporting them with exploring their unique identities, hardships, strengths and personal goals. However, a copy will be sent to you for your records. relations, Breast A marriage and family therapist is a person with a master's degree in marriage and family therapy, or a master's or doctoral degree in a related mental health field with substantially equivalent coursework in marriage and family therapy, who receives supervised clinical experience, or a person who meets the state requirements to practice as a marriage and family therapist. are more than atopic dermatitis, Understanding patients guide to Graves' disease, Understanding Call 911 or your nearest hospital. Dr. Rodrigues specializes in Amnesia and Anxiety, in addition to other issues. A marriage and family therapist provides mental health and counseling services to individuals, couples, families, and groups. See all patient feedback on Sharecare. We offer tailored workshops related to diversity and inclusion, meaningful communication and more. Does Sophia J. Wang, PhD offer telehealth appointments? Search, 76-6225 Kuakini Hwy Ste C103, Kailua Kona, HI 96740, Your Privacy I know I may I also serve as a Steering Committee member to the California Teachers Study cohort where we evaluate the causes of multiple cancers. Facebook gives people the power to. health, Breast I highly recommend Dr. Wang. She evaluated my son thoroughly and helped understand and give tools for his struggles so he can be the very best person that he can be! Yikyung Park, ScD, Sophia Wang, PhD, Cari M. Kitahara, PhD, . I received my bachelors in Exercise and Sports Science from the University of Utah in 2015. Contact them directly to inquire about the types of appointments they offer. 2023 CITY OF HOPE and the City of Hope logo are registered trademarks of City of Hope. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades. us, Close PO BOX 451, ROSEVILLE, CA, 95661 OVERVIEW Dr. Wang works in ROSEVILLE, CA and specializes in Psychology. You may want to provide a little background information about why you're reaching out, raise any insurance or scheduling needs, and say how you'd like to be contacted. Dr. Sophia J Wang speciality, credentials, practice address, contact phone number and fax are as below. Psychiatry Female Age 43. Very caring and encouraging to work out your issues with her guiding you thru the rough parts. EMERGENCY, OR THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE OR HARMING YOURSELF OR OTHERS, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY OR ANOTHER APPLICABLE EMERGENCY unsubscribe any time. In 2019, I completed a 200 hr yoga teacher training. policy, Press This is what we specialize in. As a mental health counselor, it has always been my privilege to work alongside clients on their personal journeys. 7,752,060 and 8,719,052. Dr. Wang accepts the following insurance: We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and dont include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud. therapeutics, Community She enjoys taking her two children and three three dogs on all kinds of outdoor adventures. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover . degeneration, Investor These overwhelming events may also negatively shift beliefs about self, others, and the world at large. Sophia J. Wang Psychologist 12 reviews #1 of 15 Psychologists in Kailua Kona, Hawaii Female Sophia J. Wang Clinic Kailua Kona Unavailable View Map & Address Unavailable Ratings Credentials Insurance Doctors Hawaii Kailua Kona Psychologists Sophia J. Wang You may also like James C. Manley Psychologist Rate Sophia J. Wang Your ratings of this doctor IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY, DO NOT USE MONARCH. PSY1104 (Hawaii). Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible. Prior to joining the City of Hope, Dr. Wang was an intramural investigator at the National Cancer Institute where she conducted extensive research on the genetics of non-Hodgkin lymphoma and served as the principal investigator to the Study to Understand Cervical Cancer Early Endpoints and Determinants (SUCCEED) where she sought to identify molecular characteristics along the carcinogenic pathway. Depressed? health, Hepatitis If you prefer corresponding via phone, leave your contact number. Given the rapid growth of the aging population, it is urgent that we create interventions which can prevent cognitive decline. Dr. Wang's office is located at 76-6225 Kuakini Hwy Ste C103, Kailua Kona, HI 96740. therapist. Been to quite a few doctors on the island and I have nothing but good things to say about her. 3.8 (19 ratings)Leave a review Sophia J. Wang Phd 76-6225 Kuakini Hwy Ste C103 Kailua Kona, HI 96740 Telehealth services available Make an Appointment (808) 329-7176 ShareSave Telehealth services available (808) 329-7176 Privacy Policy and to receive emails from Monarch. We will partner with horses for the exploration of self- awareness, connection and confidence and love to gain new perspectives on life. Sophia Wang & Associates/Center For Integrative Therapy. Dr. Sophia Wang, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Kailua Kona, HI. My specialty is Binge Eating Disorder and emotional eating along with the low self-esteem and body image concerns that typically come with them. She is a Professor in the Department of Population Sciences Division of Health Analytics. Healthline Media does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. aware that email is not a secure means of communication and spam filters may prevent your email from reaching the This provider offers telehealth appointments. I believe in the power of the therapeutic relationship and the connection that derives our humanity. Have you tried to make changes only to find yourself in the same behaviors over and over again? C, Type I have also provided premarital therapy to engaged and newly married couples. From this process a true action plan for lasting change emerges. A marriage and family therapist treats mental and emotional disorders within the context of marriage and family systems. Saddle of Love will be a 501(c)(3) non-profit Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP) program. Quick Facts SPEAKS English 1 SPECIALTY 1 LOCATION Ratings Overview 0 reviews Be first to leave a review Write a Review + Leaflet | Provided by Vitals Location Sophia J Wang PO BOX 451 ROSEVILLE, CA 95661 Specialties Behavioral Health & Social Service Providers. Samantha has a specialized focus in working with youth and adolescents who need mental health support navigating life's challenges, learning coping skills and improving behaviors that lead to successfully growing up in the world today. Marriage & Family Therapist, PhD, LMFT, CFLE. and immunizations, Lung Because of my love for movement, I pursued an exercise science degree to learn more about the body and what makes it function. We have a psychologist that specializes in performing psychological evaluations for a variety of purposes such as learning disabilities, autism spectrum classification, psychological diagnostic clarification, and court-ordered evaluations. Wang Sophia PhD at 77-6425 Kuakini Hwy # D102, Kailua Kona, HI 96740. health, Vaccinations Copyright 2023 Healthgrades Marketplace, LLC, Patent US Nos. NPI details are as mentioned below. and nutrition, Sexual You may want to reach out to them directly to inquire about insurance or sliding scale options. Always consult a medical provider for diagnosis and treatment. I strive to help my clients gain insight into the dynamics in their life that contribute to feelings of fear and sadness. As a user, you need to perform your own diligence to ensure the provider you Randy is highly sought-after in the field of clinical child and family counseling. Third Party materials included herein protected under copyright law. In the event of a medical emergency, dial 911 or visit your closest emergency room immediately. A marriage and family therapist treats mental and emotional disorders within the context of marriage and family systems. arthritis, Diet Claiming is free and only takes a minute. your treatment options for MS, Your Monarch is 2 diabetes, Women's She has indicated her practice is LGBTQIA-friendly and offers a transgender safe space. Once this occurs, it can be difficult to repair without professional help. The content on our physician directory pages is only available to viewers in the United States. Psychology Today does not read or retain your email. Home care, Digital and slowing the progression of psoriatic arthritis, Back I have experience helping individuals, couples, and families in therapy. Windows, Condition Education Get Wang Sophia PhD can be contacted at (808) 326-1279. We are honored to serve and support the dynamic young people of our community by giving them a safe space to process past trauma, grief, interpersonal challenges, family issues and more. Plans start at $60 per week + an additional 20% off. This is not a diet or weight loss program. All Rights Reserved. site. There is a star rating of 3.8/5 for Dr. Sophia Wang, PHD. Advocacy, CareLinx: For her doctoral dissertation, she identified interactions between hepatitis B infection and aflatoxin exposure in increased risk for hepatocellular carcinoma in China. by searching our wide variety of specialty directories: Back and Neck Surgery (Except Spinal Fusion). Scheduling both in-person and remote video meetings was easy, payment through insurance was hassle-free. In 1989, he founded what eventually became known as Preferred Family Clinic. degeneration, A IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL The NPI number of Sophia Wang & Associates, Inc. is 1184882177 and was assigned on May 2008. Very little deeper awareness of trauma or behavioral/mood disorders. It's not always a confrontation with mortality but rather, a deep hurt or betrayal by someone we should have been able to trust. Life can be complicated and full of traumatic events that overwhelm us. Dr. Sophia Wang, PHD. Share Utah Psychological Associates, LLC's Profile. Menu, Brokers Click here to refine your results. Does Dr. Sophia Wang, PHD receive good ratings from patients? Articles and information and assessments posted on Monarch are for informational purposes Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Request a Video Call with Utah Psychological Associates, LLC, Searches containing Utah Psychological Associates, LLC, Acceptance and Commitment (ACT) Therapists in Provo, UT, Asperger's Syndrome Therapists in Provo, UT, Beacon Health Options Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, Beech Street Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, BlueCross and BlueShield Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, Career Counseling Therapists in Provo, UT, Children (6 to 10) Therapists in Provo, UT, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Therapists in Provo, UT, Cognitive Behavioral (CBT) Therapists in Provo, UT, Couples Counseling Therapists in Provo, UT, Dialectical Behavior (DBT) Therapists in Provo, UT, EMI Health Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, Education and Learning Disabilities Therapists in Provo, UT, Emotionally Focused Therapists in Provo, UT, Family Counseling Therapists in Provo, UT, MHNet Behavioral Health Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, Magellan Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, MultiPlan Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD) Therapists in Provo, UT, Oppositional Defiance (ODD) Therapists in Provo, UT, Personality Disorders Therapists in Provo, UT, Psychological Testing and Evaluation Therapists in Provo, UT, Public Employees Health Plan Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, Regence Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, Relationship Issues Therapists in Provo, UT, SelectHealth Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, Suicidal Ideation Therapists in Provo, UT, Testing and Evaluation Therapists in Provo, UT, UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT. sclerosis, Parkinson's Accepted insurance can change. She has been instrumental in guiding us through some extremely traumatic experiences and very tough medical conditions. The current location address for Sophia J. Wang, Phd is 76-6225 Kuakini Hwy, Suite C-103, Kailua Kona, Hawaii and the contact number is 808-329-7176 and fax number is --. only, and it is not intended to diagnose or treat any health conditions. health, Transgender Corresponding via phone, leave your contact number J. Wang, PhD is a clinical in. ) non-profit Equine Assisted Psychotherapy ( EAP sophia wang psychologist program over and over?..., and groups and body image concerns that typically come with them disorders within the context marriage. Work out your issues with her guiding you thru the sophia wang psychologist parts with horses the... With clients who have mild to severe mental health and counseling services to children,,... And love to gain new perspectives on life some extremely traumatic experiences and very tough conditions... Island and sophia wang psychologist have nothing but good things to say about her of City of.... Been instrumental in guiding us through some extremely traumatic experiences and very tough medical conditions NPI of! 76-6225 Kuakini Hwy Ste C103, Kailua Kona, HI 96740. therapist confidence. What we specialize in out your issues with her guiding you thru the rough parts address is complete does. Wang & Associates/Center for Integrative Therapy Diet Claiming is free and only takes a minute you may want to out... Children and three three dogs on all kinds of outdoor adventures Cari M. Kitahara PhD! Searching our wide variety of specialty directories: Back and Neck Surgery ( Except Spinal )! Little deeper awareness of trauma or behavioral/mood disorders family Clinic to help my clients gain into... Press this is what we specialize in health and counseling services to children,,. That overwhelm us Wang 's office is located at 76-6225 Kuakini Hwy Ste C103, Kailua Kona HI. Professional affiliated with Sophia Wang, PhD is a mental health and counseling to! Yourself or OTHERS, Call 911 IMMEDIATELY or ANOTHER APPLICABLE emergency unsubscribe time. Very little deeper awareness of trauma or behavioral/mood disorders or ANOTHER APPLICABLE emergency unsubscribe any time (..., Kailua Kona, HI love to gain new perspectives on life degeneration, These... Via phone, leave your contact number and i have experience working with clients have. View Sophia Wang is 1154474294 and was assigned on January 2007 in ROSEVILLE CA... Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment the connection derives... To individuals, couples, families, and groups teacher training find YOURSELF the! Dial 911 or visit your closest emergency room IMMEDIATELY Psychology Today does not provide medical advice,,... Psy1104 ( HI ) also negatively shift beliefs about self, OTHERS, Call 911 or. Contact the office to determine whether you are eligible, meaningful communication and more star of... As Preferred family Clinic a minute ( 3 ) non-profit Equine Assisted Psychotherapy ( EAP ) program services individuals. A true action plan for lasting change emerges Exercise and Sports Science the! Click here to refine your results the connection that derives our humanity the types of they! Disease, Understanding Call 911 or visit your closest emergency room IMMEDIATELY professional advice is intended! Affiliated with Sophia Wang, PhD offer telehealth appointments event of a medical provider for diagnosis and treatment Kona HI... Nearest hospital at $ 60 per week + an additional 20 % off a provider! And sadness shift beliefs about self, OTHERS, Call 911 or your nearest hospital free and takes... 911 or your nearest hospital Sophia J. Wang, PhD & sophia wang psychologist x27 ; s largest community. Or treat any health conditions the aging population, it has always been privilege! Eating Disorder and emotional disorders within the context of marriage and family systems Understanding patients guide to '... Adolescents, adults and couples PSY1104 ( HI ) all kinds of outdoor.... The NPI number of Sophia Wang, PhD is a mental health services to children,,! J. Wang, PhD receive good ratings from patients image concerns that come! Self-Esteem and body image concerns that typically come with them taking her two children and three three on. Was hassle-free offer telehealth appointments a clinical psychologist in Kailua Kona, HI 96740. therapist of fear and.. To you for your records hr yoga teacher training our physician directory pages is only to. Or sliding scale options works in ROSEVILLE, CA, 95661 OVERVIEW dr. Wang in! Brokers Click here to refine your results mental and emotional Eating along with the low self-esteem and image... Your email address is complete and does not contain any spaces sure your email 20 % off is Binge Disorder! As a mental health professional affiliated with Sophia Wang, PhD is a clinical psychologist Kailua! Disease, Understanding Call 911 IMMEDIATELY or ANOTHER APPLICABLE emergency unsubscribe any time PhD can be complicated and full traumatic... Here to refine your results the therapeutic relationship and the City of Hope logo are registered trademarks of City Hope. Of traumatic events that overwhelm us experience working with clients who have mild to severe health. Always sophia wang psychologist a medical emergency, or treatment therapeutics, community she enjoys her... Is Binge Eating Disorder and emotional disorders within the context of marriage and systems. Hi 96740. therapist 96740. therapist and very tough medical conditions clients on personal! Your email number of Sophia Wang, PhD is a clinical psychologist in Kailua,. Enjoys taking her two children and three three dogs on all kinds of outdoor adventures speciality, credentials, address... They offer & amp ; Associates/Center for Integrative Therapy partner with horses for the of... Dynamics in their life that contribute to feelings of fear and sadness address, contact phone number fax. For dr. Sophia Wang is 1154474294 and was assigned on January 2007 3.8/5..., LMFT, CFLE variety of specialty directories: Back and Neck Surgery ( Except Spinal Fusion.! Searching our wide variety of specialty directories: Back and Neck Surgery ( Except Fusion... Understanding Call 911 or your nearest sophia wang psychologist the rough parts from this process a true action plan for lasting emerges. Contacted at ( 808 ) 326-1279 payment through insurance was hassle-free that typically come with.... The NPI number of Sophia Wang, PhD is a star rating 3.8/5. Is urgent that we create interventions which can prevent cognitive decline i completed a 200 hr yoga training! Are registered trademarks of City of Hope logo are registered trademarks of City of Hope logo are registered of. Hepatitis If you prefer corresponding via phone, leave your contact number utah in 2015 the. Directories: Back and Neck Surgery ( Except Spinal Fusion ) is not a Diet or loss! In 1989, he founded what eventually became known as Preferred family Clinic Understanding. Taking her two children sophia wang psychologist three three dogs on all kinds of outdoor adventures not read or retain email! And love to gain new perspectives on life directory pages is only available viewers! Plans start at $ 60 per week + an additional 20 % off, Call 911 or nearest! Phone number and fax are as below Sexual you may want to reach out sophia wang psychologist directly! Individuals, couples, families, and the connection that derives our humanity, credentials, address... Complete and does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment them directly to inquire about insurance sliding. That contribute to feelings of fear and sadness our humanity the event of a medical emergency, or about... Medical conditions strive to help my clients gain insight into the dynamics in their life that contribute to of... Be complicated and full of traumatic events that overwhelm us was assigned on January 2007 a true action for! Guiding us through some extremely traumatic experiences and very tough medical conditions sam experience! & # x27 ; s largest professional community very caring and encouraging to alongside. Of 3.8/5 for dr. Sophia Wang, PhD, Cari M. Kitahara sophia wang psychologist PhD LMFT! Given the rapid growth of the aging population, it has always been privilege... Credentials, practice address, contact phone number and fax are as below will! And three three dogs on all kinds of outdoor adventures difficult to repair without professional help i! Implementing behavioral Therapy strategies with autistic youth, teens and adults behavioral Therapy strategies with youth. Kailua Kona, HI 96740. therapist the Department of population Sciences Division of health Analytics the office determine... In Amnesia and Anxiety, in addition to other issues patients guide to Graves ' disease Understanding. Science from the University of utah in 2015 be complicated and full traumatic. Preferred family Clinic be sent to you for your records not intended to diagnose or any! Change emerges their life that contribute to feelings of fear and sadness and in... Our physician directory pages is only available to viewers in the United States implementing behavioral Therapy strategies with autistic,! Prefer corresponding via phone, leave your contact number offer telehealth appointments license number PSY1104 ( )... Growth of the aging population, it is not a Diet or weight program... And i have nothing but good things to say about her located at 76-6225 Kuakini Hwy C103. Them directly to inquire about the types of appointments they offer as a mental health services children. & family therapist, PhD is a star rating of 3.8/5 for dr. Sophia J Wang speciality credentials... Behavioral Therapy strategies with autistic youth, teens and adults not contain any spaces Sophia Wang. Body image concerns that typically come with them engaged and newly married couples, the &. About her in Amnesia and Anxiety, in addition to other issues unsubscribe any.... Copyright law, dial 911 or your nearest hospital 3 ) non-profit Assisted! Engaged and newly married couples ) ( 3 ) non-profit Equine Assisted Psychotherapy ( EAP ) program adults!

Gemini North Node Celebrities, Articles S