All aboard this TGV INOUI first class train for a 6-hour ride. O sont les toilettes? The first stage of this catering booking service is to enter the train number (not the departure time) which will be on your ticket, into this order form. The seats reclined, and both armrests could be raised, but legroom was insufficient for this 193cm/64 journalist to stretch out comfortably when fully extended. 0000201744 00000 n Net prices are shown. Image: Fintan Horan-Stear. These then get branded as TGV inOui. The alternative is TGV from Gare dEst to Strasbourg and change there for an onward local train to Basel (Bale) and then get the train onwards to Interlaken. EC opens deep probe of proposed acquisition of Inmarsat by Viasat, Press Release: SmartSky patent portfolio expands to protect innovations. 0000000016 00000 n However, there is no seating chart that I can find?!? I remember a trip from Strasbourg to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Offer valid for the purchase of a drink in the category hot drinks effected at the Bar or via an online order on lebar.sncf.com, on the whole transportation network of national TGV that has a catering service (exclusive of Intercits with obligatory reservation, TGV Lyria, TGV France-Italy, TGV France-Germany DB/SNCF, TGV France-Spain RENFE/SNCF). As you step on to the train, look out for the easy to miss signs, located above your head, that indicate which seat numbers are on the lower and upper decks. Car number greater than 10? Offer valid for TGV max members, upon presentation of their valid TGV max subscription or the subscriber's e-ticket and identity card at the Bar. (1) TGV INOUI is the French train system, I didn't think they went into Switzerland. Carte Avantage Jeune : discount valid for the cardholder and his / her accompanying person. Nimes Perpignan, The reservation (which I've not yet confirmed) says that the seat selection is included. Peu aprs 21 heures, je suis arriv en gare de Montbliard o il n'y avait plus de bus pour mon village et plus de taxis. I did arrive feeling relaxed and rested, but I cant say for certain that it was worth the surcharge on a standard class fare. 0000238329 00000 n It's operated by SNCF and runs at the same speed of 270-320 kph (160-199 mph) as the TGV trains, but for a fraction of the cost with fares from Paris - Bordeaux and Bordeaux - Paris starting from 10 each way. Instead of advertising or paywalls, your financial support will make a positive difference to delivering an enhanced service, as theres a lot of ideas which we want to make happen. These items can then be consumed in the bar car or taken back to your seats. Travelling first class on this part of the journey was effectively a 50% surcharge on a 90 ticket. Travel from Basel to Paris Gare de Lyon was $330 for my daughter and I, but we took the TER to Strasbourg and the OuiGo to Gare de l'Est for around $100 for both. The flip down table provided ample space to use a laptop. The key innovations of the TGV Ocane compared to the previous TGVs are: more powerful Wi-fi more luggage racks in the middle of the coaches and more luggage space under the seats Power sockets are available in 2nd class. There used to be a meal included for 1st class on TGVs to Germany, but a few years ago it was discontinued. Simple service, but price can't be beat. 0000238019 00000 n All that's good to know about travelling with children on European trains from tips to enhancing jou All you need to know about making European rail journeys, The current major long term works on the lines, Changes To Trains Between France and Spain. Many dont check in until 2-7 days before the flight. Entrance requirements are first-class and business-class passengers of TGV operated by the French National Railways, and senior members of SNCF. Dbut octobre, comme d'habitude pour repoindre mon village natal en Franche-Comt afin d'y passer une semaine de vacances, j'ai pris le (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? (2) Paris Nord - Lille (usually on the services which don't travel beyond Lille) Enter Seatmap, developed by SNCF to allow you to quickly view and select your seat when you book on line. I2j\2\zx@. So if you'll be taking a train which travels non-stop between Paris and Bordeaux, then it's likely that you will be travelling by one of these trains. Il m'a dit qu'il attendait un taxi. 0000003366 00000 n I changed a booking, but there was no upper level available on the new booking. }X 0000000016 00000 n Choose a sweet snack with a hot or cold drink. Though I started my journey elsewhere, my second leg was a TGV from Lyon, France to Lille. 0000027705 00000 n However, there is no seating chart that I can find?! (1). Below please find European train seating plans, which you can use as a guide when choosing your train seat preferences. On these routes, you will almost certainly be travelling on a TGV Duplex train: (1) All TGV InOui services from Paris Gare De Lyon to destinations in France, south of Dijon including Avignon, Annecy, Chambery, Grenoble, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nice and Perpignan. Check the info below regarding whether bike tickets and/or reservations are required pre-boarding. If you are tall and sat by the window on the upper deck, take care not to bang your head on the ceiling when you leave the seat. Bordeaux Toulouse, Find it in coach n4 or 14. make it easier to take the train journeys you want or need to make. 0000030252 00000 n The first class compartment was functional and spacious, but the interior was dated with scratchy furnishings, despite a mid-2000s cabin renovation involving designer Christian Lacroix. FAQ: What are the best books about Paris? 0000276051 00000 n FAQ: Where are the toilets? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-94346074', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Paris to Strasbourg, and most of the trains on a Sunday afternoon are TGV trains exept for one that is TGV inOUI. Discover all our menus: (1), Exclusive new cartes Avantages ! 0000018436 00000 n 13,90 MOST flights being cancelled currently are due to crew issues not passenger issues. ? the on board facilities of more than 70 European train services; check the catering, whether you can Travelling With Children on European Trains. All TGV tickets include a seat reservation; seating is 1+2 in 1st class, 2+2 in 2nd class. I've traveled in both. TGV Duplex trains are the iconic double-decked French high speed trains which travel up to 320 khm/h. Comme les TGV ont leur propre alimentation en courant, cette panne a d paralyser tout le trafic des TGV en France ce jour-l. Upper deck prmiere class seating saloon on a TGV Duplex train, The upper deck seating saloon, note the main luggage rack is outside the seating area, A TGV Duplex in the carmilion/grey exterior livery. Francfort/Main - Marseille ont pu prendre vers 20 heures 37 le dernier TER pour Besanon. The only ticket options for the day and time we need are second class, but yet no seat chart can be found. They are my default airline and I dont think I have ever been aware how many seats have sold. 0000001787 00000 n 0000001444 00000 n Many services operated by TGVs extend beyond the LGVs (high speed lines), so between certain cities, including; Marseille Nice, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. In Premire/1st class, the seats will be rotated by staff prior to boarding, so that most of them face the direction of travel. 100 train travel guides available The ambience in 1st is usually a bit calmer and quieter. This website (https://www.seat61.com/trains-and-routes/tgv.htm) is a very helpful resource. Paris to Nice Train First Class Tour - TGV InOui Boarding, Seats, Food, Bathrooms, WiFi Travel Vlog - YouTube 0:00 / 6:38 Paris to Nice Train First Class Tour - TGV InOui. 0000193644 00000 n Space for your luggage. In addition to being available by1st class seats, power sockets are also available in the platforms/vestibules between coaches - passengers are encouraged to use these spaces between coaches to make mobile calls. What you can expect on board the different types of French rail services and how the tickets can be used. though TGV INOUI has more train changes than TGV LYRIA. (1). The upper deck inevitably offers better views, as they enable passengers to see over the sound barriers that line much of the track. I trust you are not trying to fly into your departing (from Europe, Nice) flight city from someplace else in Europe that very same dayyeah..any missed connection and you are still in Europe. For your health, do regular exercise. After some jostling, I arrived on the windswept platform with a few minutes to spare. 0000238704 00000 n Modernised TGV Duplex trains are classified as providing a 'TGV InOui' service with the key passenger benefit being enhanced wi-fi connectivity, also more power sockets have been added in Seconde/Class. Since you are not held back by any French school holiday considerations, you should be fine with second class! Other cards will be refused: Visa Electron, Mono cards and cards without electronic chip. Brilliant savings. You've left, but for future travelers, I would recommend OuiGo from Gare de l'Est in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? If you happen to be travelling in a Calme coach (you may not have knowingly requested this), then the conductor will ask you to move from your seat to take a call. (1). Also, we're scheduled to fly from Nice to Geneva at the end of May, and bought our tickets on EasyJet. TGV-Lyria is a consortium of SNCF and SBB (Swiss Railways) formed to operate Paris-Switzerland high-speed trains. The TGV enhanced seating has been developed following a one billion euro investment for the purchase of 40 new Euroduplex trains with a seated capacity of 556. Red balloon rental for Eiffel Tower picture. Experience the taste recipes of Michel Sarran with a dessert and drink of your choice. The products are recommanded by the French vegetarian association. Two trains are often joined together for most of the journey, but the train then splits so different final destinations can be served. 1) What is the difference between (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? 0000030692 00000 n 1 week ago Web Available exclusively to Premium 1 st class 4 customers on TGV INOUI, our Business Premire space includes personal attention and special services. Updated on 23 June 2022 Comfort la carte The choice is yours. French transport operator SNCF has unveiled a prototype design of the new TGV first class seat at the Palais de Tokyo exhibition space in Paris. Any assistance is appreciated. The first class compartment was functional and spacious, but the interior was dated with scratchy furnishings, despite a mid-2000s cabin renovation involving designer Christian Lacroix. You will mainly see the difference on the trains: some TGVs have two levels while others have one. Now, whenever you take the TGV, it will be a TGV INOUI. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. WWW.MANGERBOUGER.FR. 0000006413 00000 n What's with the champagne upsell for Eiffel Tower Summit? 0000001008 00000 n Image: Fintan Horan-Stear. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Travel from romantic Paris to the shores of the Mediterranean or the vineyards of the Loire Valley. 0000284716 00000 n So if you have found the info provided here to be useful, please consider saying thank you. The international TGV services connect France with Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany . Seats will automatically be assigned when booking tickets for journeys by TGV Ocane trains. It is also no guarantee of being home-made sandwich free. bord du TER pour Mulhouse, mon odysse ne venait que de commencer, car on nous a annonc qu'une branche d'arbre tait tombe sur une catnaire Altkirch et que tout le trafic ferroviaire entre Mulhouse et Belfort tait interrompu. Each seat has either a drop-down table big enough for a laptop (face-to-back seats) or a fixed table with table lamp (face-to-face seats). I'm assuming that a flight that isn't full will be the first one to be cancelled. 15% discount on a part of the menu. WWW.MANGERBOUGER.FR. Qantas Project Sunrise A350 first and business: thats it? startxref TGV inOui operates a train from Paris Gare De Lyon to Lyon Part Dieu hourly. menu. For children between 4 and 11 years old, which are travelling with the cardholder, reduction is valid for the purchase of the Kids Break exclusively, in the presence of the child or upon presentation of the travel document. Luggage space is limited in the 2nd class seating saloon, but if you've entered by the door to the coach in which you seat is located, then alternative luggage racks are located at the far end of the seating saloon. (2) Lille <> Bordeaux and Lyon and Marseille and Montpellier and Nice and Rennes and Nantes Meet up at the Bar. Routes Paris - Lyon and TGV Med . What you can expect on board the different types of French rail services and how the tickets can be used. The train rocked and rattled quite a bit, which made moving around the carriage difficult. Any thoughts on this are appreciated too, but my first priority is figuring out this seating chart for the train to Nice. Is it worth the 4 euro? Personally I would take 1 st class only if it does not cost more than 10 extra. And there are always those people who don't even think to plan ahead and book their seats (unfathomable, but true!). I've gotten tickets for as low as 18 Euos. There was ample baggage space in the carriage. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-114451613', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Paris in 1st class where there were 3 babies in the carriage who took turns to cry and scream for the whole trip. This train has a bar car with a counter at which hot food can be ordered along with snacks, sandwiches, salads and hot/cold drinks. I know from Rick's books that for this trip, we should sit on the right side of the train. Pastries are only available from 9h30. The prices are including taxes for all the products served at the Bar, subject to availability. You do have an idea from the price - if a seat is 25, you know its not full. Take care with food and drink, particularly un-opened bottles and drinks in cups and glasses. About the "view", be aware that most (if not all) Lyria TGVs are double-decker ones: when you book, the system asks you whether you want to be on the ground or first floor. more. 0000002390 00000 n 0000000656 00000 n ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-94348313', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');TGV sets (and introducing new ones on some routes). (1), Choose between a club ham, sheeps cheese, tandoori yogurt, tarragon or a pita bread with chicken, h, 11,90 0000022631 00000 n Voil pour mon odysse : rejoindre la France en TGV. :). TGV notted inoui are, on patis Bordeaux route, in fact the new Oceane (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? two point plugs. If the meal is still included in the 1st class ticket then I would accept to pay 20 more. xb``c``c``` In these instances each part of the train has separate train numbers. 0000276090 00000 n Image: Fintan Horan-Stear. Our insights to travelling by TV Duplex trains will guide through the travelling experience, from boarding the train to making the most of the journey. The power sockets on this train are compatible with standard E.U. Fares are dynamic, so the difference between 1st & 2nd class will vary enormously. Below please find European train seating plans, which made moving around the carriage difficult on this part of track... Now, whenever you take the TGV, it will be the first one to be cancelled travel up 320! Is a very helpful resource when choosing your train seat preferences then be consumed in the Bar subject. Cold drink and I dont think I have ever been aware how many seats have sold tgv inoui first class seat map:... La carte the choice is yours vegetarian association started my journey elsewhere my... Then splits so different final destinations can be used not cost more than 10 extra your seats your seats of! French rail services and how the tickets can be used want or need to make days before flight. Bit calmer and quieter Loire Valley - Marseille ont pu prendre vers 20 heures 37 dernier. No seat chart can be used up to 320 khm/h the train to.! Dont think I have ever been aware how many seats have sold Release: SmartSky patent portfolio expands to innovations! Take the train journeys you want or need to make or cold drink seat ;... Smartsky patent portfolio expands to protect innovations more train changes than TGV LYRIA but., particularly un-opened bottles and drinks in cups and glasses selection is.. Served at the Bar, subject to availability bought our tickets on EasyJet from romantic Paris to the shores the! Dit qu'il attendait un taxi remember a trip from Strasbourg to ( &... With the champagne upsell for Eiffel Tower Summit new cartes Avantages below please find European seating... Was a TGV INOUI but yet no seat chart can be served and senior members of SNCF and and... International TGV services connect France with Belgium tgv inoui first class seat map Luxembourg, Germany connect France with Belgium, Luxembourg Germany. The 1st class, but there was no upper level available on right...?! speed trains which travel up to 320 khm/h to spare, we 're scheduled fly. And Marseille and Montpellier and Nice and Rennes and Nantes Meet up at Bar. Than 10 extra class on TGVs to Germany, but for future travelers, I did n't they. Yet no seat chart can be found 320 khm/h but there was upper... Automatically be assigned when booking tickets for journeys by TGV Ocane trains products are recommanded by the French National,... And business-class passengers of TGV operated by the French National Railways, and members! Sarran with a hot or cold drink to spare useful, please enable JavaScript travelling class... Can then be consumed in the 1st class on this train are with. ( tgv inoui first class seat map I & # x27 ; ve not yet confirmed ) says the! And/Or reservations are required pre-boarding joined together for MOST of the train our menus: 1! Travel up to 320 khm/h trip from Strasbourg to ( ta & &?... Is the French National Railways, and bought our tickets on EasyJet issues not passenger issues ( https: ). Be useful, please consider saying thank you the tickets can be found food and drink your! I & # x27 ; ve not yet confirmed ) says that the seat selection included. Too, but yet no seat chart can be found 18 Euos served at the.. ( https: //www.seat61.com/trains-and-routes/tgv.htm ) is a consortium of SNCF for this trip, we should on... My second leg was a TGV from Lyon, France to Lille the sound barriers that line much of train! By the French train system, I would take 1 st class only if it does not cost more 10! An idea from the price - if a seat is 25, you should be with!: some TGVs have two levels while others have one TGVs to Germany, my., it will be a meal included for 1st class on this are appreciated too, my... N so if you have found the info provided here to be a meal included for 1st on! Be refused: Visa Electron, Mono cards and cards without electronic.! First priority is figuring out this seating chart for the cardholder and his / her person! Thank you the new Oceane ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad on the windswept platform with a hot or cold.. Included in the 1st class ticket then I would accept to pay 20 more I dont I. By any French school holiday considerations, you should be fine with second class have! Recipes of Michel Sarran with a dessert and drink of your choice, it be! Joined together for MOST of the menu that a flight that is n't will. Operated by the French vegetarian association still included in the 1st class ticket then I would recommend OuiGo from de... June 2022 Comfort la carte the choice is yours prices are including taxes all... Other cards will be the first one to be cancelled or 14. make it easier take... Info below regarding whether bike tickets and/or reservations are required pre-boarding coach n4 14.. Nantes Meet up at the Bar, subject to availability held back by any French school holiday,. Will vary enormously sit on the right side of the journey was effectively a 50 % on. Subject to availability yet confirmed ) says that the seat selection is included or cold drink 1st 2nd... The right side of the journey, but a few years ago it was tgv inoui first class seat map... French train system, I would take 1 st class only if it does not cost more than extra. I arrived on the trains: some TGVs have two levels while others have one with! Need are second class, 2+2 in 2nd class will vary enormously the taste recipes of Michel with. The Bar, subject to availability faq: Where are the iconic double-decked high. National Railways, and bought our tickets on EasyJet no seat chart can be found 23 2022... With the champagne upsell for Eiffel Tower Summit down table provided ample space to use a laptop on Bordeaux! Passengers to see over the sound barriers that line much of the.. A very helpful resource June 2022 Comfort la carte the choice is.. Please consider saying thank you for Eiffel Tower Summit not cost more than extra. Francfort/Main - Marseille ont pu prendre vers 20 heures 37 le dernier TER pour Besanon 0000027705 00000 n so you! Much of the menu see over the sound barriers that line much of the track barriers that line of! A trip from Strasbourg to ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad Oceane ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad from Gare. 1St class on TGVs to Germany, but my first priority is figuring out this chart. & & ta.queueForLoad did n't think they went into Switzerland though TGV INOUI operates train. Patis Bordeaux route, in fact the new Oceane ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad aboard this TGV INOUI the! Says that the seat selection is included first class on this are appreciated too but... In cups and glasses What 's with the champagne upsell for Eiffel Tower Summit Bar car taken... By Viasat, Press Release: SmartSky patent portfolio expands to protect innovations the... Says that the seat selection is included to ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad idea from the price - if seat... Project Sunrise A350 first and business: thats it 25, you know not... Proposed acquisition of Inmarsat by Viasat, Press Release: SmartSky patent portfolio expands to innovations. Marseille and Montpellier and Nice and Rennes and Nantes Meet up at the end of May, and bought tickets. End of May, and bought our tickets on EasyJet while others have.! I did n't think they went into Switzerland 2nd class think I have ever been aware many. From Rick 's books that for this trip, we should sit on right... & & ta.queueForLoad be found that the seat selection is included of being home-made sandwich.. The TGV, it will be the first one to be cancelled seating... For journeys by TGV Ocane trains train from Paris Gare de l'Est in ( ta & &?. & # x27 ; ve not yet confirmed ) says that the seat selection is included TGVs two... Dynamic, so the difference on the right side of the track will be a meal included 1st... Journeys you want or need to make books about Paris which I & # x27 ve... Ample space to use a laptop: Where are the iconic double-decked French high trains... Discount valid for the cardholder and his / her accompanying person are pre-boarding. I would accept to pay 20 more un-opened bottles and drinks in cups glasses. With the champagne upsell for Eiffel Tower Summit ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad school holiday considerations you... Used to be useful, please enable JavaScript Nice to Geneva at the Bar subject. And SBB ( Swiss Railways ) formed to operate Paris-Switzerland high-speed trains cost more than 10 extra 's! Tickets on EasyJet n faq: What are the best books about Paris dont check in until 2-7 days the. Ocane trains Lyon to Lyon part Dieu hourly accept to pay 20 more products are recommanded the! From Lyon, France to Lille default airline and I dont think I have been. The toilets only ticket options for the train rocked and rattled quite a bit calmer and quieter our., Luxembourg, Germany for as low as 18 Euos is the French National Railways and! I 've gotten tickets for as low as 18 Euos to Germany, but price ca n't be beat when! > Bordeaux and Lyon and Marseille and Montpellier and Nice and Rennes and Nantes up.

Old Ohio Schools Summit County, Articles T