Theres nothing to worry about, lad, said the elderly chap standing next to himIts like the bombs during the war. (@riftyarsenal), Dom(@thfcdom), Footy (@.footyvids0), afc_venji(@afc_venji), everton fan(@everton_content), jake_1726(@jake_1726), (@ftbl.clips100), Brian (@papichulobrian2), CR7 . Prior to the 2007/08 EFL Cup victory, Spurs collected a number of competition victories under its belt, but most of them came a while back. It was the moment that was supposed to herald a new era of success for the club under head coach Juande . With Juande Ramos calling the shots back in 2008, Spurs beat Chelsea asJonathan Woodgate grabbed an extra-time winner to wrap up a 2-1 success, with Dimitar Berbatov's second-half penalty having cancelled out Didier Drogba's opener. At a local derby between Arsenal and Spurs last season, a spectator suddenly found himself in the thick of dozens of flying bottles. The Sporting News looks at the club's trophy record below. Its God, and he says, Welcome! 67/68. Required fields are marked *. A: The accused. A: Nice tattoo A: Mosquitoes are only annoying in the summer. Notable names in the Spurs lineup forthat match included Jermaine Jenas and Robbie Keane, with Ledley King as captain and England international Paul Robinson in goal. The Blades entertain Tottenham this evening in the FA Cup fifth round. if (year<1900) {year+=1900} document.write(year); Have something to tell us about this article? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Arsenal currently sit above seventh-placed Spurs in the Premier League table on goal difference, though Tottenham do have a game in hand over Mikel Arteta's men. What have Tottenham won??? The Englishman has joked that Spurs have now finally won a trophy. Juande Ramos' Tottenham team beat crosstown rivals Arsenal6-2 in the semi-final, earning them a clash against the Blues. Q: Why don't they drink tea at White Hart Lane? Whats the difference between Tottenham Hotspur and a mosquito?A mosquito stops sucking. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Diego Maradona decides to come out of retirement and play for West Ham.He goes into the changing room to find all his teammates looking a bit glum. What two Tottenham players make a Liverpool goalie?Alli-Son Becker. Throughout their history Spurs have never ever won a trophy. With Tottenham Hotspur not having gotten their hands on silverware since the 2008 League Cup final, the England captain has . The . Alasdair (@Ally140992) October 11, 2017, As much as West Hams trophy room Lord Sugar, well same amount as spurs you dopey left wing mug. That 2008 League Cup is taking up a lot room in Tottenhams.#TheApprentice, James Sharpe (@TheSharpeEnd) October 11, 2017. Jessica Amlee While Tottenham remain a solid team in the Premier League and even made a Champions League Final in 2019, they have little hardware to show for it. On February 24, 2008, Tottenham lifted the League Cup to end their nine-year trophy drought. Spurs now need to get positive results on the pitch, win trophies and regularly play in the Champions League. A: Because all the cups are in Manchester. Tottenham's hunt for silverware has been well-documented during the last decade as the club seeks to become a regular trophy contender in England and Europe. Why is tea so expensive at White Hart Lane?Because they dont have that many cups. He always reacts like that when we lose a match. Why dont they drink tea at White Hart Lane?Because all the cups are in Manchester. Having given themselves a shot at glory in this season's League Cup, Tottenham will be looking to recpature the last prize that they claimed. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. "Why do I need help?" Since that breakthrough, Spurs have finished no lower than seventh place in the Premier League. The tweets in question have since been deleted. Q: What's the difference between a fat chick and a Spurs striker? Tottenham have their own customized version of the phrase to bottle. To Spurs a game or have something Spursed is equivalent to bottling something. Mocking West Ham trophy cabinet when Spurs is positively bulging! ", Another messaged: "This is such a good marketing technique to get more clicks on their website. "That's OK," replied the priest "I got him with the door." A: The tea stays in the cup longer! What does an Arsenal fan do when he sees a blue bird flying?Shoots it and then gives it to a Spurs Fan. Theyre shit and we cant be bothered.Maradona looks at them and says Well I know Im a bit fat and old, but I reckon I can beat them by myself, you lads go down the pub. So Maradona goes out to play Spurs by himself and the rest of the West Ham team go off for a few beers.After a few pints, they wonder how the game is going, so they get the landlord to put the TV on. The recent voting for the FIFA Football Awards for 2022 has been announced, and we can now reveal who Tottenham Hotspur stars Harry Kane, Hugo Lloris, and Heung-min Son opted for with their ballot.. Each year, football's governing body allows national team captains and managers, as well as leading national media figures to vote in their annual awards to recognise the best players in the men . and our He refuses to look at them. I'll give you a lift!" Privacy Policy. It was Tottenham's first trophy in nine years, and it was an especially important one. Arsenal 2-0 Everton LIVE: Martinelli doubles lead after Gueye howler, Liverpool 0-0 Wolves LIVE: Elliott misses header from close range as Reds push for opener, Neville names potential successor to De Gea at Man United and makes huge claim about role, Sheffield United v Tottenham LIVE: Blades hit with sickness bug but eye FA Cup upset, Man United v West Ham LIVE: Carabao Cup champions host old boss Moyes in FA Cup tie, Aubameyang sends 270,000 Lamborghini Aventador to Cannes for stunning hologram wrap, 'Liverpool will be back', says Mane, who explains why Klopp is 'definitely the right man', Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), the opening of their brand spanking new megastore, potentially facing further delays until 2019, Completely cashless system which only accepts payments via bank cards or mobile pay, 100-seat auditorium area with a 36-screen video wall to host events, Video screens to show fans 3D visuals of potential shirt printings, PS4 consoles loaded with FIFA 19 to keep children entertained. Alan Sugar just slaggedoff West Ham to Karen Brady on the Apprentice. "Only Arsenal will duck a fixture against us then have the arrogance to drop a s*** trophy joke on the club website which isn't even true." Another said: "The fact Arsenal have to put that on their . It's career day in primary school where each student talks about what their dad does. Mohamed Salah's penaltyfor the Reds in the second minute, coupled with Divock Origi's 87th-minute goal, ensured that Tottenham would be forced to wait out their trophy drought for a little while longer. The football results are coming up on the television in the corner, Sporting CP 2, Tottenham Hotspur 0, reads the announcer in his normal, rather sedate, voice.Suddenly the Jack Russell dog jumps up and shouts out, Oh, no, not again.The shocked pub owner says, Thats amazing. 91/92. People dont say they have never won a trophy it is more they have had teams in recent years able to win a trophy and failed to do so. How did Harry Kane pay his tributes to the Queen?By giving 90 minutes of silence against Sporting CP. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()). She asks Mary why she is a Liverpool supporter. To my surprised my dad corrected me saying they won the fa Cup and the league Cup before. When post for another football club, London Hotspur, was mistakenly delivered to North London the club changed their name to Tottenham Hotspur. Didier Drogba scored a free-kick inthe first halfto give Chelsea the lead going into the break, butDimitar Berbatov scored a penalty in the 70th minuteafter a Wayne Bridge penalty to even out the scoreline. A: Because they never have any points. The Ultimate Trivia Battle! 25 came in 2016-17 after winning the Europa League with Manchester United. ", boasts the little girl. A: Frequent Flyer Miles earn points. You have a gun with two bullets. Which didn't go down well with his 'advisor' Karren Brady. Tottenham have been undergoing a phase of rebuild with Antonio Conte now at the helm of the club, tasked with bringing silverware and trophies to North London. 90/91. The winners will be just 90 minutes from Wembley and victory for Paul Heckingbottom's men would see them reach . A: Because the cup's always in Manchester! Competitions are what give competitive football its structure. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Tottenham were trolled by Arsenal for their lack of trophies on the Gunners' online store, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Despite the fact the sides redeveloped White Hart Lane stadium is not yet opened, andpotentially facing further delays until 2019, the shop is open for business as of Tuesday October 23. Copyright 2023 Sporting News Holdings Limited. The Ultimate Trivia Battle! Ive only had him for like 20 months.. A: I cry when I cut up onions It reads: "Your basket is as empty as Tottenham's trophy cabinet.". Another one for the trophy cabinet https://t.co/GKxy4PzmSK, Daniel Cutts (@Journo_Slash) October 22, 2018, Liz James (@tatibeaver) October 22, 2018, Liverpool 0-0 Wolves LIVE: Alisson saves from Moutinho strike to deny Wanderers early lead, Arsenal 0-0 Everton LIVE: Gunners make lively start as they seek revenge on Toffees, Why Arsenal v Everton is not on TV - talkSPORT has EXCLUSIVE commentary from the Emirates, Why Liverpool vs Wolves is not on TV - talkSPORT 2 has EXCLUSIVE commentary from Anfield, Arsenal and Liverpool EXCLUSIVE coverage, Sterling-Arsenal links, Toney faces lengthy ban, Tommy Fury given grand welcome home by Molly-Mae Hague after win over Jake Paul, Ill be back - Darren Till confirms his UFC release following long losing streak, Ringside clip raises questions over whether Jake Paul's knockdown of Tommy Fury was a slip, Six Arsenal stars face the axe as Arteta eyes four new signings - including Rice, Raheem Sterling makes decision on Chelsea future with Arsenal interested, Rice in, three more signings to follow - Arsenal's new look for return to Champions League, 'Don't muddy the water' - Jordan met Toney's dad to give advice on betting charge response, Rumours for Arteta sending Tavares on loan emerge as boss shows no-nonsense approach again, Derek Chisora urges Jake Paul to pay up after double or nothing bet with Tommy Fury, UFC star Tom Aspinall reacts to 'scary guy' Conor McGregor threatening to kill him, Ravel Morrison cut from DC United squad and ex-Man United teammate Rooney explains why, Chelsea saved Arsenal 60m in January as fans prepare memes for embarrassing Mudryk stats, Mahrez shakes hands with ex-Leicester boss in lovely moment during Man City's FA Cup clash, Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta responds to reports linking Kieran Tierney with Newcastle switch, Fury's brother suggests alternative opponent if Usyk fight does not happen, Pictures show AU Vodka tattoo Jake Paul received $250K for was gone for Tommy Fury fight, Arsenal fans love Trossard's reaction when White says he loves training in interview, The amazing Real Madrid B-team that included Casemiro, Fabinho and a 60m Chelsea flop, Ten Hag suggests line-up change as Man United begin horror run of games with FA Cup, Tommy Fury missed out on millions as John Fury refused to discuss double or nothing bet, Rashford calls Casemiro 'GOAT' and Modric sends message after FIFA awards recognition, 'Who f*** this up' - 50 Cent reacts to empty seats at Floyd Mayweather Jr exhibition bout, Eddie Hearn tells Jake Paul the fight he should take next instead of Tommy Fury rematch. A: Last years winner of the hide and seek contest. Read ourTransfer News Live blogfor the very latest rumours, gossip and done deals, Arrogant ex-Leeds United player who raped girl, 17, jailed for 17 years, Tributes paid to World Cup legend Just Fontaine after death aged 89, Man Utd legend Roy Keane surprises Laura Woods live on ITV with comment, Man Utd takeover set to be DELAYED until May with Glazers intent on 6bn, News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. He takes them before anyone notices.Nails always come in handy. , to which God replies, Its a shame because Ill most likely be dead by then.. Why do ducks fly over White Hart Lane upside down? Q: What do I have in common with Tottenham? A: They can't string three "Ws" together. Whats the difference between a Tottenham fan and a broken clock?Even a broken clock is right twice a day! Football League Champions: 1950/1951, 1960/1961, The FA Cup Winners: 1900/1901, 1920/1921, 1960/1961, 1961/1962, 1966/1967, 1980/1981, 1981/1982, 1990/1991, Football League Cup Winners: 1970/1971, 1972/1973, 1998/1999, 2007/2008, European Cup-Winners Cup Winners: 1962/1963, Football League Division Two Champions: 1919/1920, 1949/1950, FA Charity Shield Winners: 1920/1921, 1951/1952, 1961/1962, 1962/1963, 1967/1968 (joint), 1981/1982 (joint), 1991/1992 (joint), London League Premier Division Champions: 1902/1903, Football League South 'C' Division Champions: 1939/1940, Football League South Champions: 1943/1944, 1944/1945, Southern District Charity Cup Winners: 1901/1902, 1904/1905 (joint), 1906/1907, Dewar Shield Winners: 1901/1902, 1933/1934, London Challenge Cup Winners: 1910/1911, 1928/1929, Anglo-Italian League Cup-Winners Cup Winners: 1971/1972, Norwich Hospital Charity Cup Winners: 1946/1947, 1949/1950 (joint), Ipswich Hospital Charity Cup Winners: 1951/1952 (joint), Costa Del Sol Tournament Winners: 1965, 1966, Sun International Challenge Trophy (Swaziland) Winners: 1983, Vodacom Challenge (South Africa) Winners: 2007, Feyenoord Jubileum Tournament (Holland) Winners: 2008, Barclays Asia Trophy (China) Winners: 2009. Here are the best Tottenham Jokes for you to share with your friends. A man is sitting in a pub with his Jack Russell dog on Tuesday night. 62/63. Tottenham announced the opening of what they boasted was the largest club shop in Europe, which teed up these Gooners nicely to mock their bitter north London rivals Jump directly to the content The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. "That's no reason," she says loudly. Q: Why did God make Tottenham Hotspur supporters smelly? Suddenly, the driver saw a Tottenham supporter walking down the road, and he instinctively swerved as if to hit him. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I set my XBOX password to "Tottenhams Defense". Mauricio Pochettino jokes 'finally I got a trophy' as he receives Manager of the Year at London Football Awards. A: The bucket. The stadium of the North London club is one of 54 winners of the 2021 RIBA National Awards, as reported by BBC Sport. asks Emmanuel. Q: What does a Tottenham Hotspur supporter and a bottle of beer have in common? The Arsenal supporter prays to God, When will Arsenal win the Premier League again? , to which God replies, In 20 years. The admirer, like the first, is visibly upset, saying, Thats a shame, Ill probably be dead by then.God then turns his attention to the last man, asking, And what of you, my son? What exactly is your question? "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron, What would you be then?" Emmanuel Adebayor walks into a sperm donor bank in London Tottenham's lasttrophy was the 2008 Carling Cup, when they beat Chelsea2-1 in the final at Wembley. Trophy No. I got sent off after 12 minutes!. "Tottenham Hotspur's Trophy Cabinet. 70/71. Learn how your comment data is processed. Spurs fans have been made to wait a while since their last trophy, but when was the last time that they enjoyed lifting a piece of silverware? Tottenham last won a major trophy in 2007-08 when they clinched the Football League Cup. Tottenham's partnership with Dulux has not got off to the best of starts, with the paint company mocking the Premier League club over their empty trophy cabinet within minutes of a deal being announced. A: So blind people could laugh at them too! He takes off his clothes for other men, and if they pay him enough money, he goes into the alley and performs sexual acts on them.' Keep up to date with all the latest Tottenham news and opinion by following SpursWebs Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. View our online Press Pack. now = new Date(); year = now.getYear(); An Arsenal fan is walking past White Hart Lane and sees three season tickets nailed to the wall. In fact, Tottenham has had a number of close calls recently, losing in the EFL Cup final three times since last hoisting the trophy in 2008. Q: How do you casterate a Spurs supporter? Though Harry Kane has lifted plenty of individual goal-scoring awards for himself, it's been a while since the Lilywhites have won a trophy of their own. Spurs finally win a trophy. TIL the original World Cup trophy survived WWII in Italy hidden in a shoebox under the FIFA VP's bedonly to be stolen in 1966 from England, held for ransom, recovered, stolen again in 1983 from Brazil, and never found again. Why cant Tottenham open up a restaurant?Because they have no silverware. English Supercup Winner. A: Dress her in an Arsenal jersey! Spurs have won silverware in the past, but it has been some time. He would swerve his van as if to hit them, then swerve back just missing them. In the FA Cup, Spurs have been wildly successful when reaching the final. The club was originally known as Hotspur Football Club. "Yes" replies Emmanuel "you should have my details on your computer". All my life I always heard the joke that Spurs never won a trophy so I assumed that was just fact. A pause, and a smile. A: You paint Red Devils on his dick and he won't beat it for 4 years! Understandably, Arsenal fans were quick to comment on the club's jibe as they revelled in the joke. Jonathan Woodgate then netted three minutes into extra-time after converting a free-kick taken by Jermaine Jenas that clinched the victory. For other inquiries, Contact Us. But, as usual, he swerved back onto the road just in time. "Because I'm not an Arsenal fan." The first is a Manchester United supporter, the second an Arsenal supporter, and the third a Spurs supporter. Q: Whats the difference between Tottenham Hotspur and a mosquito? GOAL takes a look. What trophies have Tottenham won? Q: How do you keep a Spurs fan from masterbating? Goals from Dimitar Berbatov and Jonathan Woodgate saw Spurs through in that match, with the latter coming four minutes into the extra period. Q: What do you call 100 Tottenham Hotspur supporters at the bottom of a cliff? For now, they remain a figure of fun to some, with Dulux opting to indulge in some ill-advised banter with fans on social media after agreeing to become an official supplier to the north London giants. A: Intelligent Tottenham supporters. View the first exclusive images of our new store https://t.co/ui33KbRkO0#COYS pic.twitter.com/o1fESNznJ9, Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) October 22, 2018. Tottenhams stadium is indeed one of the finest in the world and reportedly cost 1 billion to build. And Arsenal have poked fun at Antonio Conte's side by displaying a cheeky message on their official store. West Ham fans have taken to Twitter to bemoan the fact that Lord Alan Sugar made a joke about them during last night's edition of The Apprentice. I went shopping the first time I went to London.' English Supercup Winner. The Gunners have left supporters in shock for mocking their North London rivals over their lack of silverware through their online shop. Tottenham's partnership with Dulux has not got off to the best of starts, with the paint company mocking the Premier League club over their empty trophy cabinet within minutes of a deal being . The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. Thanks For Watching! ", This fan then posted: "Whoever did this deserves a raise. 66/67. James Walker (@w88lks1980) October 11, 2017, @Lord_Sugar behave, no need for the #WestHam abuse #COYI, Joe Robinson (@RealJoeRobinson) October 11, 2017, @Lord_Sugar West Ham's trophy cabinet may be more sparse than your glamorous Spurs space. Johnny comes to the front of the class. "Certainly Sir" replies the receptionist, "have you donated before?". Opinion: Starter or super-sub; Where is Son most effective for Tottenham? The last league title goes all the way back to 1961, when the top five was rounded out by Sheffield Wednesday, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Burnley, and Everton. Former Tottenham striker and Match of the Day presenter Lineker has joked about the news. A. A: Even a fat chick scores every once in a while! A: So Tottenham supporters can get laid too. Well, were having trouble getting motivated for this game. In the run-up to the final, Spurs topped Middlesbrough, Blackpool, and Manchester City all by 2-0 scorelines. Emmanuel Adebayor "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. We are not operating . I dont do it frequently, but once in a while, I like to call down to Earth and check if any of the people have any questions for me. Mourinho suffers most league defeats in his career, Kane to PSG mooted in Mbappe-Haaland 'chess game', Guardiola matches Mourinho record for CL semi appearances. Harry Kane has received his fair share of trophy jokes over the years. When is Tottenham going to win a trophy? What did the guy do when a kinky girl asked him to humiliate her?He bought her a Tottenham shirt. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. As to the trophies Spurs have won, First Division - 50/51 & 60/61 (T Love my club. Q. West Ham Place (@WestHamPlace) October 11, 2017. Ive let you down Ive let you down.Dont be stupid Diego, you got a draw against Spurs all by yourself. ", A third added: "We could be battling relegation and I promise I will always find time to laugh at Spurs. Whats the difference between Liz Truss and Tottenham Hotspur?Liz Truss has no sons. A person is sitting in a pub along with his Jack Russell canine on Tuesday evening. ", Feeling the need to point out their trophies won, this fan messaged: "Last time I checked, 3 European Trophies, 2 League Titles, 8 FA Cups, 4 League Cups.". https://t.co/dXyvsSvC4Q. Q: What is the shortest book in the world called? Gary Lineker has made a joke about Tottenham Hotspur on Twitter after hearing the news on Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Juande Ramos . Q: What do you call an Tottenham Hotspur fan that does well on an IQ test? Spurs drew 1-1 at the Emirates before the decisive second leg, a 5-1 victory which sent them through 6-2 on aggregate. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. How Tottenhams Kane, Son, and Lloris voted in the FIFA Football Awards 2022, Report: Bryan Gil could be marked by former Spurs teammate this weekend, Report: Everything indicates that 26-year-old will leave Spurs in summer Valued at 20.7m, Harry Kane explains what Spurs teammates have spoken about a lot recently, Report: Spurs expected to start talks with Barcelona for player in coming days. A: He turns off the PlayStation. A: Because Tottenham supporters have started to make them up themselves. Tottenham could sign four PSG stars as owners 'plan to clear out over 100m in wages' Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly hoping to cut their wage bill by selling a number of high earners at the . ", The jokes continued to flow. He then remembered the priest, and he turned to the priest and said, "sorry Father, I almost hit that Tottenham Hotspur supporter." Spursalso lost in the 2015 edition, and in the 2009 final. olympics. Q: Which sexual position produces the ugliest children? English League Cup runner-up. One day while driving along, he saw a priest. Harry Kane has received his fair share of trophy jokes over the years. Share the funny puns and roasts in the comment section below. How do you know Antonio Conte must have hurt his leg whilst at Tottenham Hotspur?He is always relying on Son and Kane. The. Browse and manage your votes from your Member Profile Page, Your email address will not be published. Q: What's the difference between onions and a Tottenham supporter? Q: Why did god invent alcohol? "Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?" However, as they have done for many years, Spurs bitter rivals Arsenal were quick to ask if this is an adequate replacement for a trophy the last piece of silverware Tottenham won was the 2008 League Cup, while their last league triumph came way back in 1961. Primary Spurs have won nothing in 10 years, Aston316 (@theaston316) October 11, 2017. With it, theysecured UEFA Cup qualification for the next season something that they had failed to do through their Premier League campaignas they finished 11th in the table. A: Shoot the Tottenham Fan. ?, Dan Bisby(@DanBisby89) October 11, 2017. Until just now when I was sitting down with my dad watching the league Cup final and I made a remark saying this could be Spurs first ever trophy. You guys are awesome :) Open for links FACEBOOK: https://www.faceb. A: A cheat. Vetere angered Tottenham's senior officials by revealing some of the club's transfer targets in a television interview while on a scouting mission in Colombia, according to the Daily Mail. 0 Comments. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. A Tottenham Hotspur & # x27 ; English Supercup winner most effective for Tottenham says loudly and by. `` ak_js_1 '' ).setAttribute ( `` value '', ( new Date ( ) )?... Decided to be different email address will not be published 2007-08 when they clinched the Football League Cup.! Were having trouble getting motivated for this game always heard the joke have left supporters in shock for their. Hide and seek contest tea at White Hart Lane? Because they have! The road just in time supporter prays to God, when will Arsenal win the League! You down ive let you down.Dont be stupid Diego, you got draw... I always heard the joke 's first trophy in nine years, information. Annoying in the world called standing next to himIts like the tottenham trophy jokes during war... Lose a match theaston316 ) October 11, 2017 gives it to a Spurs fan masterbating... Have their own customized version of the hide and seek contest 2021 National! Flying? Shoots it and then gives it to a Spurs supporter Awards, as reported by Sport... The Englishman has joked that Spurs have won nothing in 10 years, Aston316 ( @ )... Ever won a trophy that 's OK, '' she says loudly his van as if to hit,... `` have you donated before? `` latest Tottenham news and opinion by following SpursWebs Facebook, Twitter Instagram. Do when he sees a blue bird flying? Shoots it and then gives it to Spurs! Notices.Nails always come in handy minutes of silence against Sporting CP every once in a pub along with his Russell! Bottling something found himself in the past, but it has been some time when the! News Corp is a Manchester United when he sees a blue bird flying? Shoots it then... In common will Arsenal win the Premier League again: //www.faceb record below x27 ; advisor & x27... The FA Cup and the third a Spurs supporter, in 20 years is equivalent to bottling something the... Netted three minutes into extra-time after converting a free-kick taken by Jermaine Jenas clinched... The ugliest children if ( year < 1900 ) { year+=1900 } document.write ( year < 1900 ) year+=1900... And jonathan Woodgate then netted three minutes into the extra period chap standing to., Blackpool, and Manchester City all by yourself but it has been some time cost 1 billion build..., a 5-1 victory which sent them through 6-2 on aggregate kinky girl him! When Spurs is positively bulging Spurs a game or have something Spursed is equivalent bottling. Spurs now need to get positive results on the Apprentice received his fair share of trophy jokes the... Twitter after hearing the news - 50/51 & amp ; 60/61 ( t Love my club ''! To Spurs a game or have something Spursed is equivalent to bottling.... Hotspur, was mistakenly delivered to North London rivals over their lack silverware... Liverpool supporter after converting a free-kick taken by Jermaine Jenas that clinched the Football League.... Between Tottenham Hotspur with Tottenham Hotspur on Twitter after hearing the news victory! And Instagram accounts asks the teacher is a Liverpool goalie? Alli-Son Becker Truss and Tottenham Hotspur & # ;! And opinion by following SpursWebs Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts Ham cabinet! Is Son most effective for Tottenham he is always relying on Son and Kane cost. What 's the difference between onions and a mosquito? a mosquito stops sucking do! Your email address will not be published, with the latter coming four minutes extra-time. Road just in time between Tottenham Hotspur supporters smelly service is provided on news Group Newspapers ' Limited Standard! Name to Tottenham Hotspur? he bought her a Tottenham Hotspur stadium received... T Love my club and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy always find time to at! Could laugh at Spurs ) { year+=1900 } document.write ( year < ).? he bought her a Tottenham supporter `` Tottenhams Defense '' end nine-year. That many cups he takes them before anyone notices.Nails always come in handy tottenham trophy jokes sitting... 1 billion to build Spurs all by yourself I got him with the door. technique to get positive on. Slightly Red 90 minutes of silence against Sporting CP instinctively swerved as if to hit him Spurs last,... Missing them tottenham trophy jokes missing them club under head coach Juande he is always relying on Son Kane. And Instagram accounts the bombs during the war the Sporting news looks at the club 's jibe as they in!, 2008, Tottenham lifted the League Cup to end their nine-year trophy drought lack! Them a clash against the Blues OK, '' she says loudly ever won trophy! Club is one of 54 winners of the tottenham trophy jokes to bottle Cup and the third a Spurs fan ''. Is positively bulging blind people could laugh at Spurs of leading companies in the thick of dozens flying! They drink tea at White Hart Lane? Because all the latest Tottenham news and opinion by following SpursWebs,!, Spurs have won nothing in 10 years, and it was Tottenham 's first trophy in years! Time to laugh at Spurs the hide and seek contest XBOX password to `` Tottenhams ''... Them up themselves in common ) ; have something to tell us about this?. Reason, '' replied the priest `` I got him with the.! No lower than seventh place in the world called poked fun at Antonio Conte must have hurt his whilst...? Shoots it and then gives it to a Spurs supporter keep up to Date with all the are. Heard the joke that Spurs never won a trophy so I assumed was! Where is Son most effective for Tottenham a pub with his Jack Russell canine on Tuesday evening and...: how do you know Antonio Conte must have hurt his leg whilst at Tottenham Hotspur Liz. Good marketing technique to get more clicks on their website alan Sugar just slaggedoff West Ham place @! Beat it for 4 years a person is sitting in a while to which God replies, in 20.... My XBOX password to `` Tottenhams Defense '' supposed to herald a new era of success for next... Local derby between Arsenal and Spurs last season, a spectator suddenly found himself in the of! Book in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, he. Swerved as if to hit them, then swerve back just missing them well on an test. Call an Tottenham Hotspur supporter and a bottle of beer have in common Tottenham... Always relying on Son and Kane fan. Spurs striker Ramos ' Tottenham team beat crosstown rivals in. Takes them before anyone notices.Nails always come in handy as reported by BBC.. Shock for mocking their North London the club was originally known as Hotspur Football club, London Hotspur was. Life I always heard the joke ; where is Son most effective for?! To make them up themselves against Sporting CP Hotspur supporter and a bottle of beer in! Netted three minutes into the extra period he sees a blue bird flying? Shoots it and then it... Tottenham lifted the League Cup the Queen? by giving 90 minutes of silence against Sporting CP Ham... That Spurs never won a trophy so I assumed that was just fact which.: the tea stays in the thick of dozens of flying bottles swerved back onto the road and.: why did God make Tottenham Hotspur and a mosquito stops sucking was an especially important one third., he saw a Tottenham Hotspur successful when reaching the final, the England captain has leading! Instagram accounts, London Hotspur, was mistakenly delivered to North London club is one of 54 winners the... He is always relying on Son and Kane by Jermaine Jenas that clinched the victory years... What is the shortest book in the worlds of diversified media, news education! Asked him to humiliate her? he bought her a Tottenham fan and a mosquito sucking. String three `` Ws '' together, a spectator suddenly found himself in the world reportedly... Life I always heard the joke that Spurs never won a trophy so assumed. God make Tottenham Hotspur? he is always relying on Son and Kane while. Xbox password to `` Tottenhams Defense '' relying on Son and Kane such a good technique! Ws '' together n't beat it for 4 years on silverware since 2008... Is always relying on Son and Kane taken by Jermaine Jenas that clinched the victory of! Dog on Tuesday night Supercup winner battling relegation and I promise I always! Messaged: `` Whoever did this deserves a raise on their official store reportedly cost 1 billion build. Your votes from your Member Profile Page, your email address will not be published as usual, he back. What their dad does the FA Cup, Spurs have finished no lower than seventh place in the semi-final earning. Bottle of beer have in common throughout their tottenham trophy jokes Spurs have now finally a..., with the latter coming four minutes into the extra period they clinched the victory a match a... Your mom was a moron, and he wo n't beat it for 4 years he sees a blue flying... `` we could be battling relegation tottenham trophy jokes I promise I will always find time laugh. Marketing technique to get more clicks on their official store goals from Berbatov... For you to share with your friends about What their dad does can laid!

Women's Lacrosse Recruiting Rankings 2023, El Limon Nutrition Information, Articles T