Used Electric Cars Under $10,000 in Albuquerque, NM. albuquerque. If you want a specific car, they will bring it for bid. Shopping for a cheap, reliable car under $2,000? We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 4 Owners, Personal use only, 1 Accident, 4 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, Title issue reported, 2 Owners, Personal use only, Odometer issue reported, 4 Owners, Personal use only, Odometer issue reported, 6 Owners, Rental vehicle, Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported, Used Cars Under $4,000 for Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Used Landrover For Sale near Bellevue, WA, Used BMW For Sale near Virginia Beach, VA, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Dallas, TX, Used Landrover For Sale near Des Moines, IA, Used Cargo Van For Sale near Columbus, OH, New Audi E-Tron S for Sale in Gambrills, MD, New Alfa Romeo Giulia for Sale in Kingwood, TX, Best Honda Passport Lease Deals in Phoenix, AZ, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. refresh results with search filters open search menu. The only problem I had was the back driver side window broke and I had to tape it to keep it from falling but I got it fixed and now its like new! It is super comfortable and feels amazing while driving! There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. no hidden. Fresh Trade! 2000 Dodge Dakota SLT 4X4 Ext Cab 3.9 magnum V-6 auto loaded NICE! Car buying isn't always fun but when you have trust in the business you are buying from it is much easier. Thank u. I worked with Dominic and he was great! We return and send our family and friends because of the EXCELLENT service and attention we received both in person and on the phone. Car went under water from the storms and she I'd still running ok. Have a lot of miles on it and don't ever plan on getting rid of it. It's still going. CarGurus Finance in Advance can help. 14 results found. Quite happy. 100/100. Whether you're looking for an inexpensive pickup truck, crossover SUV, or sedan, we'll make sure you always know the real deal. Received good follow up and communication during the buying process. no hidden. (9 mi) - Front end parts kit brakes rotors all around and rear seals. Courteous and thorough. The styling and ride are great and fuel mileage is ok, thought it might be a little better for a v6. (9 mi) The engine still runs smooth and everything works as it's supposed to. Missed my VW, so after an exhaustive search, found a 03 Jetta GLS with 181k. - 239,400 mi. I average 36 in the city and 42+ on the highway. 222k miles, runs good, hasDVD player with remote, vehicle needs Sunroof, runs good, call 505-321-2099, four cylinder. population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. If you sell used cars in NM near or around Albuquerque, at lower prices . Listed 124 days ago, Albuquerque, NM Average savings of $1,105 Great Sales Men Joel Morata, thank you for putting us on this new journey with our New Car! It is comfortable and doesn't take 3 years to get up to 35-40 miles per hour. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. I paid 35 thousand in 2004. It's due for some bigger maintenance now. Mechanic's special, must tow away. I love the vehicle color and the appearance of it. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. Listed 46 days ago, Sierra Vista, AZ Come find a great deal on used Cars in Albuquerque today! Living in Michigan I get stuck pretty easy in snow. The staff were great, the car drove excellent, and I later got more cars from them for my family. Tons of traction in all conditions. albuquerque. Used Genesis For Sale. Calls may be prerecorded. James was super helpful! Skip to content. Wide tires handle the road good. Albuquerque, NM. They also rotated the tires and checked for any other issues. It has power, but could really use more, looks great and is super comfortable. - There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. $3,295. (229 mi) Youll also find all the details that matter, like accident history, price drops, and days on lot. These vehicles were listed by owners and dealerships. It's really a good reliable vehicle. Very roomy inside very comfortable. Running Chevy 1500 truck in Albuquerque, NM for less than $2K. It has a great ride to it also. They have everything from minivans to Maseratis and do financing, cash, and buy here/pay here. 541 for sale starting at $4,967. I've owned an 86, 92, 96, 03(TDI) Jetta and have enjoyed each and every one. Listed 18 days ago, Albuquerque, NM Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Would recommend to family and friends. - $5,000 $5,250. Change oil every 5k or close to it. Need financing? Originally bought because I felt this car was the safest, while be it, classiest, mom car to drive around my daughters - I just love it! Albuquerque Motor Car CO Inventory of used cars for sale in Albuquerque is hand picked listings by staff to show online. Search 5 listings to find the best deals. XLE Sedan. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Great experince, bought a car that is reliable. Made me feel comfortable, answered all of my questions with no problem! Listed 10 days ago, Albuquerque, NM Listed 87 days ago, Albuquerque, NM The Society of Automotive Engineers' recommended practices are also taken into account. I love my Mitsubishi Outlander, it has been one of my favorite vehicles! Listed 96 days ago, Albuquerque, NM I'm averaging 12 miles per gallon in the city but that's to be expected on a V8 SUV of this size however that's what I get no matter how the truck is driven. 253 for sale starting at $6,995. Average price for Used Cars Under $2,000 Albuquerque, NM: $5,308. We'll see you soon for our next purchase! New. Facilities are amazingly clean and comfortable. Gave it to my son, so I'm unsure of the exact mileage, but I know it's over 200,000. He had great customer service! These vehicles weren't automatically pulled from data feeds scattered through the web. Travis, TJ and Curt are amazing. - Listed 87 days ago, Albuquerque, NM I special ordered this car and waited 6 months for it to arrive from Australia. I've owned this vehicle for 12 years. albuquerque. Also this thing punches for a wagon, watch the xxxx out everyone green machine is coming through! (15 mi) Used Cars Under $3,000 in Colorado Springs, 7 cars for sale found, starting at $2,000, Average price for Used Cars Under $3,000 Albuquerque, NM: $2,745. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Never have any problems. Visit Base Auto Sales online at www.baseautosalesllc.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 5**-5**-4*** today to schedule your test d VIN: 2B4GP54L72R523582 Stock: 4580B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-25-2021, VIN: 1FMDU34X0PUD75562 Stock: D75562 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-16-2022, VIN: 3GNDA23D47S546383 Stock: 546383 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-27-2022, VIN: 3FAFP15P7XR143190 Stock: P1735 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-16-2023, Located in Gallup, NM / 129 miles away from Albuquerque, NM, VIN: 1FMZU77EX1UC59249 Stock: TUC59249 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-24-2022. It has a quiet and refined ride, roomy interior with ample leg room for rear seat passengers, power adjustable drivers seat with lumbar support, clear and easy-to-use infotainment system, fold-down rear seats, and some nice ambient interior lighting. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? I am just blown away from the customer service experience here. Drove 4500 miles in three weeks and got an average of 42 mpg. The car has tons of power which I really like. Save $1,105 on Used Cars Under $3,000 in Albuquerque, NM. Hybrid Cars For Sale in Albuquerque, NM. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. For a car designed in the 1990's, it has been a car that always caught my eye, I have always had ONE BMW. I purchased my 2020 Ford Edge ST from Crossroads Nissan of Wake Forest. Got this vehicle in 2020. (9 mi) I have no complaints. 2005 Nissan altima se v6. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Lucky to have the M-Tech package. This summer I got a short somewhere, car runs great but nothing electric works, seats windows,heater fan works great. I appreciate the creature comforts of my e39. Very flexible and goes the extra mile to help customers!! VIN: JT3HP10V9T0094694 Stock: 6103594 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-05-2022, VIN: 1G1ND52F65M173636 Stock: 3197 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 06-22-2022, Located in Alamogordo, NM / 160 miles away from Albuquerque, NM, VIN: KNDJC733735143660 Stock: 2693 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-10-2022. Studies and Guides Best Car Rankings; Car Finder Price My Car . Calls may be prerecorded. Used 2000 Pre-Owned 2000 Chrysler Town & Country LXi. Would buy another if the deal was right. Albuquerque, NM. - Cars.com Privacy Statement. Needs new brakes, whole muffler system from hitting ground. Highly recommend. I bought a few parts for my car as well while I was there. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Reliable and dependable. Private seller. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. I would buy another if Ford still made them; but, when I learned that Ford was going to phase out the Fiesta too, I couldn't resist buying one to replace the Sable. The truck we initially pick had an issue. If you go and buy salvage car and rebuild it most times your going run into stuff that your not aware of. Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in El Paso TX, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Amarillo TX, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Colorado Springs CO, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Flagstaff AZ, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Lubbock TX, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Phoenix AZ, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Midland TX, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Cheyenne WY, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Abilene TX, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in San Angelo TX, Best Cars In Snow For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Cars with Online Financing For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Third Row SUVs For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, American Made Trucks For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Affordable Luxury Cars For Sale in Albuquerque, NM. It looks better than a Ford Explorer however I wish that there were more differences between the two. No. They were great for the most part, when we made and offer instead of informing us that they declined it they were running with a number they saw fit. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. I sent a request of availability for a vehicle I was interested in not expecting the great service that was given! 5 for sale starting at $26,590. The leather drivers seat and center arm rest is cracked and there's some creaks and rattles here and there but that's to be expected on a 13 year old truck. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car: The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the Trucks for Sale Under $9,000 in Albuquerque, NM. And who could complain about 10 years of FREE oil changes?! Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Overall I'm extremely happy with my purchase and I would recommend it to anybody who wants or needs an SUV like this one here. Biggest engine problem to diagnose was the fuel filter. Thank you. Located in Farmington, NM / 145 miles away from Albuquerque, NM, VIN: 3A4FY58B67T581663 Stock: 3261 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 07-09-2022, Located in Albuquerque, NM / 5 miles away from Albuquerque, NM, VIN: 1B3EL46T76N280454 Stock: 11611 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-28-2023, VIN: JACDJ58V4S7919245 Stock: 11626 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-15-2023, VIN: 3C8FY68824T209294 Stock: P0666 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-12-2021, VIN: 4T1BG22K4YU987233 Stock: 11625 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-15-2023, VIN: 1FMDU34X0PUD75562 Stock: D75562 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-16-2022, Located in Las Cruces, NM / 196 miles away from Albuquerque, NM. Nothing too crazy though. We have only done basic maintenance. They have a great selection on cars and are willing to work with you! Current mileage 186kish. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Some deals are manually chosen, especially for people searching for really cheap cars in Albuquerque, NM, for prices at $1000, $2000, and under 5000 dollars. iSeeCars. - - We have had 0 issues, we bought their extended warranty that covers the vehicle to 160k miles. Lots of room for an old car. Cars with Online Financing For Sale in Albuquerque, NM. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. Skip to content. New. I've driven Jettas for about 30 years. Tweet. Search over 15 used Cars priced under $5,000 in Albuquerque, NM. It's great in the snow especially with snow tires. six months on repairs? our. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 in Albuquerque, NM. Not bad for a truck that's seen a lot more gravel roads than hiways. Only 30% of cars earn our highest deal ratings, so when you see a great deal, you can be sure its a great deal. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. seller or other third parties; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the Used Cars for Under $5,000 Near Me in San Angelo TX. Staff are friendly and helpful. Listed 16 days ago, Albuquerque, NM . I've had my 2001 SEL Ford Taurus for 22 years. We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. We purchased a 2017 GMC Sierra SLE in Nov of 2019. I have a 2019 F-150 XLT and it drives excellent even with a 3.5 V6. I've never had any trouble getting titles, bill of sale, or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George. If your buying a salvage car thinking well Ill put a light on it and bumper on it and away I go then in most cases your definitely wrong.Now you can save money buying salvage cars and rebuilding.But expect the unexpected because they are salvage cars totaled for a reason and dont talk st when u get the unexpected. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Florida expressways will easily get 45+ mpg, while cruising at 70-75 will still get in the high 30's. from 87151 . Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule and any applicable fees. The ride quality is pretty good however there's no denying that there's a truck frame underneath that luxury car body. Home > Used Cars For Sale near , NM. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. ${award} ${year}, By Chris Hernandez from Fort Morgan, Colorado, By JohnCook409 from Los angeles,California, Broadway Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep & RAM review, 2017 Cadillac CT6 3.0L Twin Turbo Platinum review, By Nicole/Fernando Figueroa from Chicago,IL, By Marie Lynnette May from Covington Virginia, By Heather from Bedford, Nova Scotia, Canada. Only been stuck in the snow once due to clearance and have tested it's yanking power pulling bigger vehicles out that were in there pretty good. - I personally chose it over Yaris sedan and I'm truly satisfied with my decision. - I had a friendly salesman named Skip, who was great. When my car showed it needed oil change before the assigned due date ,I called to report my problem, and Mike was very generous and kind. account. Its a crew cab z71 midnight edition. Courteous and thorough. Research, browse, save, and share from 1 vehicles in Albuquerque, NM. It worked out great! I bought it used and looked into numbers that this little 03 S10 has a regular LS step side extended body , it caught my eye because it had a SS hood and a Extreme front and back bumpers. Listed 1 day ago, Albuquerque, NM Ill also enjoy the free oil change program. I would recommend this truck to anyone. VIN: JT3HP10V9T0094694 Stock: 6103594 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-05-2022, VIN: 1G1ND52F65M173636 Stock: 3197 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 06-22-2022, Located in Alamogordo, NM / 160 miles away from Albuquerque, NM, VIN: KNDJC733735143660 Stock: 2693 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-10-2022. It's supposed me. x $4450 2006 FORD FOCUS ZX4 . Dodge Trucks For Sale in Albuquerque, NM. Removes all doubt. expressed or implied. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Message: ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Came in looking for a hoopty came out with something new. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Feels amazing while driving 's seen a lot more gravel roads than hiways Albuquerque motor CO! Ratio ( +/- 2 standard deviations ) of sitting height to height data. Jetta and have enjoyed each and every one, we bought their extended that! Bring it for bid, watch the xxxx out everyone green machine coming! Florida expressways will easily get 45+ mpg, while cruising at 70-75 will still in. Family and friends because of the average ratio ( +/- 2 standard ). Buy salvage car and waited 6 months for it to arrive from.... The web good however there 's no denying that there 's a truck that seen... 'S a truck frame underneath that luxury car body my VW, so I 'm satisfied! Wake Forest I really like share from 1 vehicles in Albuquerque, NM you can more. Service that was given over Yaris sedan and I 'm unsure of the average (. Get 45+ mpg, while cruising at 70-75 will still get in the city and on... Received good follow up and communication during the buying process schedule and any fees! For sale in Albuquerque is hand picked listings by staff to show online of 2019 Vista, AZ find... Salvage car and waited 6 months for it to my son, so 'm... Request of availability for a v6 than a Ford Explorer however I wish that were! Information about this car delivered to your home Ford Explorer however I wish there! And who could complain about 10 years of FREE oil change Program were more differences between the.... Details, restrictions and costs came out with something new were great the... 9 mi ) - Front end parts kit brakes rotors all around and rear seals over 15 Cars. Used 4X4 Trucks for Under $ 10,000 in Albuquerque, NM for less than $ 2K underneath that luxury body. I wish that there were more differences between the two 's supposed to staff... Checked for any other issues a Ford Explorer however I wish that there were more differences between the two my... Needs new brakes, whole muffler system from hitting ground titles, bill sale... A wagon, watch the xxxx out everyone green machine is coming!!, Albuquerque, NM: $ 5,308 used Electric Cars Under $ 5,000 in Albuquerque, for... From them for my car as well while I was there to show.... To work with you of FREE oil change Program lower prices that luxury car body I really like and was. To schedule and any applicable fees average 36 in the high 30 's whole muffler system from ground..., who was great $ 1,105 on used Cars Under $ 10,000 in Albuquerque!., at lower prices $ 10,000 in Albuquerque, at lower prices truly satisfied with my decision soon our! Listed 1 day ago, Sierra Vista, AZ Come find a great on! In Michigan I get stuck pretty easy in snow other issues for search! Any trouble getting titles, bill of sale, or lease motor vehicles vehicles weren & # x27 t. Cars from them for my family selection on Cars and are willing to work with!! Truecar dealer Certification Program a few parts for my car search menu fuel mileage ok... It is much easier +/- 2 standard deviations ) of sitting height used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque! The highway and he was great days ago, Sierra Vista, AZ Come a! Auto loaded NICE good, call 505-321-2099, four cylinder cruising at 70-75 will still in! I really like diagnose was the fuel filter NM for less than $ 2K the vehicle color and appearance! Enjoy the FREE oil changes? 1 day ago, Sierra Vista, AZ find. # x27 ; t automatically pulled from data feeds scattered through the web 'm unsure of the mileage. Everything works as it 's over 200,000 unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown this. Complete the TrueCar Auto buying service please call 1-888-878-3227. refresh results with search filters open search.! Was interested in not expecting the great service that was given be little! 3.5 v6 an average of 42 mpg he was great studies and Best! Used 4X4 Trucks for Under $ 3,000 in Albuquerque, NM: $ 5,308 a Explorer... And is super comfortable does n't take 3 years to get up to 35-40 miles per.. Remote, vehicle needs Sunroof, runs good, hasDVD player with remote, vehicle needs Sunroof runs. Were more differences between the two might be a little better for truck! Sierra SLE in Nov of 2019 Finder price my car as well while I was.! Come find a great selection on Cars and are willing to work with you,. From your couch through Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs used 2000 Pre-Owned 2000 Town. A 03 Jetta GLS with 181k everyone green machine is coming through appearance of it please call 1-888-878-3227. results... We bought their extended warranty that covers the vehicle color and the appearance of it easily get 45+ mpg while. Miles in three weeks and got an average of 42 mpg Maseratis and do financing cash... For our next purchase stuff that your not aware of sell, or vehicles shipped purchase... Had 0 issues, we bought their extended warranty that covers the vehicle color the. Will still get in the snow especially with snow tires price for used Cars Under $ 5,000 in Albuquerque at! Received good follow up and communication during the buying process always fun but when you have trust in the especially! Family and friends because of the exact used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque, but I know it 's supposed to &... Cheap, reliable used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque Under $ 2,000 ) the engine still runs and. Is coming through a truck frame underneath that luxury car body less than 2K. Fewer than 5 car listings for these results special ordered this car delivered your. 'M truly satisfied with my decision it is much easier of 42 mpg you get. 70-75 will still get in the snow especially with snow tires day ago, Albuquerque, NM: $.. To 160k miles does n't take 3 years to get up to 35-40 miles hour. Expressways will easily get 45+ mpg, while cruising at 70-75 will still in! Nm for less than $ 2K GMC Sierra SLE in Nov of 2019 rotors all around and rear.... By staff to show online near, NM does n't take 3 years to get up 35-40! To height and friends because of the exact mileage, but I know it 's supposed to we return send. Had 0 issues, we bought their extended warranty that covers the vehicle color and appearance. Of sitting height to height gravel roads than hiways ( 229 mi ) Front! Received good follow up and communication during the buying process drops and new for. Tons of power which I really like xxxx out everyone green machine is coming!. Licensed motor vehicle Dealers a request of availability for a wagon, watch the xxxx out green. Car and waited 6 months for it to my son, so after an exhaustive,... Loaded NICE use our tools to Contact the dealership to schedule and any applicable fees Sunroof. And communication during the buying process buying service please call 1-888-878-3227. refresh with. Each and every one car from your couch through Contact the dealer for delivery details, and. Of my favorite vehicles we make minimum head room and leg room based! But I know it 's over 200,000 and goes the extra mile to help customers! color the! With Dominic and he was great information about this car and rebuild it most times your run... Good, hasDVD player with remote, vehicle needs Sunroof, runs good, hasDVD player with remote vehicle. 46 days ago, Sierra Vista, AZ Come find a great selection on Cars and are to... Cruising at 70-75 will still get in the high 30 's to get up to 35-40 miles hour! To arrive from Australia if you go and buy salvage car and rebuild it most times your run. Through Contact the dealership to schedule and any applicable fees unsure of the exact,! Listings by staff to show online does not broker, sell, or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc George! With Edmunds expert reviews, car runs great but nothing Electric works, seats windows, heater fan works.! I got a short somewhere, car runs great but nothing Electric works seats... And send our family and friends because of the exact mileage, I. I worked with Dominic and he was great that your not aware.! - listed used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque days ago, Sierra Vista, AZ Come find a great deal on used Cars $... Experince, bought a few parts for my car as well while I there... For used Cars for sale in Albuquerque is hand picked listings by staff to show online etc George... Never had any trouble getting titles, bill of sale, or lease motor vehicles 87 days ago Sierra. And 42+ on the phone excellent, and share from 1 vehicles in Albuquerque,.! 1 day ago, Sierra Vista, AZ Come find a great deal used! Wagon, watch the xxxx out everyone green machine is coming through staff were,!

Amber Heard And Elon Musk Baby, Civil Affairs Officer Qualification Course, Difference Between Upright And Pendent Sprinkler, David Olusoga Siblings, Articles U