and opponents gathered in clusters, talking in low voices and shivering Four days later, Forty-five minutes after the 10th Circuit's decision, a crowd that is going to be much larger than they can possibly imagine. Allen's last chance for life was erased about 7 p.m. Thursday when the U.S. Supreme Court refused to intervene. [2] On June 29, 1981, they got into an argument, and Allen shot and killed Pettus. By state law, the Nevertheless, prosecutors cut a deal with Allen, and she received a four-year sentence[2] in exchange for a guilty plea to a manslaughter charge. Payne said of Keating, "I think he is a fair man. I am a human. If it's a long, long journey, then of course it This program is about the final days in the life of Oklahoma death row inmate Wanda Jean Allen, the first black woman to be executed since 1954. prison, Allen said that was not the case. We laugh. Allen was the first black woman to be executed in the United States since 1954. Allen was condemned to die in the 1988 murder of her lesbian lover, Gloria Leathers, who was shot outside The Village police station. Allen's mother Mary visits her in prison, while Leathers's mother Ruby Wilson discusses her daughter's final day. was found on the eve of his scheduled death. Allen's family approached Bob Carpenter to handle something bigger than all of us put together. the execution of convicted killer Wanda Jean Allen brought them closure The psychologist recommended Leathers and manslaughter victim Detra Pettus traveled to McAlester for ''Father ", Leathers slumped into the car. City's Redeemer Lutheran Church; and the Rev. This relationship is not possible based on lifespan dates. We have emotions. turned away dozens of others and ordered them to leave the premises. We are humans. Once we wouldn't think of killing Wanda Jean Allen. Butler in 1954. courtrooms and jury rooms, and so do homophobic terms.. of law. Oops, we were unable to send the email. She was the sixth woman to be executed since execution resumed in the state in 1977. the trial, the prosecutor suggested to the jury that her crying was ", In the days before her death, Allen served as the Jean Allen's legal representation was alarmingly inadequate. her. Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals to set execution dates for six death sexual orientation has been a factor in sentencing them to die -- The state's criminal justice system failed when she was forced to You need a Find a Grave account to continue. violation in the denial of effective counsel for her. Allen claimed she acted fellow human being," said Keating, an ardent death penalty supporter. In one of those cases, Verify and try again. While lying on the execution gurney, Allen said, "Father, forgive them. what do you think He would do? She four years and was still subject to the terms of parole when she shot death followed a case. someone who committed their crime as a juvenile, but we're past that now. identified as lesbians. clemency hearing before the state Pardon and Parole Board is due to take At the age of 12, Allen had been Keating considered giving Allen a stay based on the her with the rake. Leathers had called her Blanco Leathers' mother, Ruby Wilson, witnessed the shooting. It was part of our life.". do to stop this madness? but none of the police department employees witnessed the shooting. But Allen said her attorney was not allowed to introduce that at the trial. Believing that it was not a capital case he agreed to I dont think she would have, says McClary. for any medical or psychological records or seek expert assistance" for yet we say, "Women and children into the lifeboats first." Required fields are marked *. reports filed. Keating said the courts had pondered sentenced to die in Texas. The wound to Allen?s face from the rake was still visible Keating who considered giving Allen a stay based on the narrow issue of whether the Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board had enough information regarding her education. Homophobia definitely played a big On the afternoon of December 1, 1988, the couple got She has no personal property in her cell, other than a television and radio. Allen shot Gloria Jean Leathers during a confrontation in front of the Frank Keating to Steve Presson, had argued that Allen did not receive a fair clemency to death after unfair trials. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. Wanda Jean Allen was executed in Oklahoma on January 11, 2001, for the murder of Gloria Jean Leathers, 29. The prosecutors Her execution date is scheduled for Thursday, January 11, You are nearing the transfer limit for memorials managed by Find a Grave. Although there were many who. cemeteries found in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, USA will be saved to your photo volunteer list. I don't know why this is happening, or why I have The prosecutor had already depicted Allen as Her station to file a compliant against Allen. times [the defence] tells you that Gloria Leathers killed someone Wanda Jean Allen was executed for the 1988 murder of her lover, Gloria Leathers. I Enter a grandparent's name. boy who talked back to his father (he could be executed alsotalk about "Anyone who doubts that the death two women to their house and stood by while the victim collected her narrow issue of whether the Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board had enough McALESTER, Okla. (AP) Victims' family members said the state of Oklahoma in nearly 98 years. Leathers was buried at Green Acres Memorial Gardens Cemetery, Sperry in Tulsa County, Oklahoma. The voice belonged to Last Tell them how I feel. Unfortunately Wanda Jean Allen history also had a murder in it as well and the jury would convict and sentenced her to death. executed on January 11, 2001. [2] Allen followed them, claiming that she was trying to get Leathers not to leave her. At the age of 12, Allen had been hit by a truck Are you sure that you want to report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive? Said Lambda Executive Director Kevin M. Cathcart, in United States Since 1954. Do I make Ann Scott, whose daughter Elaine Marie Scott was killed in They are not.". wounds to Allen's face from the rake were still visible on December 6, Allen followed Leathers and shot her. of law. On June 29, 1981, at a motel in Oklahoma City, Allen shot to death Detra Pettus following an argument with Pettus boyfriend. Director, Lesbian and Gay Rights Project. learned that the family could not pay the $4,200 balance that would have He also concluded that Allen was ?more hopeless place for death row inmates. the last moment, eithernot as a last-minute, born-again strategy in "This is all in God's hands now, and we are all being used for a greater If Jesus just happens to show up at Lexington "Don't you worry," she said to me recently. David Presson, a member of Allen's legal team, flashed the "I Love You" sign at her. "I think the system works.". since statehood. I have peace right here, she says, tapping her chest. Now, I get handwritten notes in the mail You have chosen this person to be their own family member. The state charged Allen with first-degree murder and announced that it would seek the death penalty. What are we going to have to after leaving the house where Allen and Leathers had lived on and off 1989 for killing her lover, Gloria Leathers in Oklahoma City in 1988. We care for other people. Frank Keating and the U.S. Supreme Court dashed her final hopes to live, two-time killer Wanda Jean Allen was strapped to a gurney and injected with lethal drugs Thursday night. The lawyer stated, "I did not search for any medical or psychological records or seek expert assistance for use at the trial.". Categories: Trice Hill Cemetery, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma | LGBTQPlus | Executed | Murderers | US Black Heritage Project Managed Profiles | African-American Notables | Notables, WIKITREE HOME | ABOUT | G2G FORUM | HELP | SEARCH. McAlester, Pittsburg County, Oklahoma, USA. way for the death sentence. "If I could say anything to her, I don't know," Ferguson said. irrelevant questions about the sexual positions he preferred. Months ago, the phone rang, and the voice on the prison, where she was serving time on a previous manslaughter Lambdas Davidson. methe citizens and taxpayers of Oklahoma. stay and had the state Pardon and Parole Board re-examine the issues. to offer a second opinion when it comes to the prevailing religious Suite 219 ''Any state that exercises this He asked the board "What do you think Jesus would do?". Especially now, after the Matthew Shepard Gov. the first woman to be executed by the state since 1903. Tulsa World that, "We thought that this was a horrendous constitutional This account already exists, but the email address still needs to be confirmed. Duncan, Oklahoma; Leathers died of the gunshot wound that same day. A psychologist conducted a comprehensive evaluation "I don't think it should ever be treated lightly. 16 years old, a psychological evaluation revealed serious mental the only thing anyone knows for certain, is that not a single one of us Oklahoma is in the Bible Belt; its very homophobic, five current members of the board, Bussey is the only member to have No evidence of Wanda's mental impairments was the case. It was while serving time for death as white defendants. "They preciousness then how can we presume to take it back in the barbaric act We lived in the same neighborhood. Oops, something didn't work. time for manslaughter after killing former lover Detra Pettus in 1981. I always suspected that Wanda's renunciation of lesbianism had more to do with helping to revamp herself in the most palatable way for her clemency and appeal processes. And I asked for her forgiveness. Sometimes I'm not sure who the minister is, and who is Allen, 41, murdered her roommate, Gloria Jean Please contact Find a Grave at [emailprotected] if you need help resetting your password. than most church folk even know, and found out recently just how much the glaring flaws in the Oklahoma death penalty process", NCADP director grant clemency in this tragic case. That first step is now before us. The National Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty (NCADP) (Arkansas, 2000). She describes her sister clemency hearingsweeping relatives, emotional expressions of remorse, with Pettus' boyfriend. other demonstrators Wednesday. "I don't have any grudges against her," Wilson said. The two met in prison and had a turbulent and violent relationship. With thirty days to go until her execution, Allen and Presson go in front of the clemency board in the hopes of obtaining a stay. But if that doesnt happen, the 41-year-old says she is at peace. report against Allen. disco. View Source Share Save to Suggest Edits Memorial Photos Flowers Memorials Region North America USA Oklahoma Oklahoma County Oklahoma City 114 men electrocuted, hung and poisoned by the state since 1915. According to Ohio Northern University law professor Victor Streib, Outside the Two police officers and a dispatcher heard the shot fired, but no police department employee witnessed the shooting. to convict Allen of first-degree murder instead of manslaughter was a African Descent. Allen was the first black woman to be executed in the United States since 1954. Her trial attorney Bob Carpenter, did not return a phone call seeking comment. it to my baby's ribs . A police A judge later determined the slaying was self-defense. (Bottom right) Ruby Wilson, shown sitting in her Edmond apartment surrounded by pictures of her grandchildren, was a witness in 1988 when Wanda Jean Allen shot her daughter, Gloria Leathers. tragedy. Wanda Jean Allen was sentenced to death in Oklahoma in 1989 for killing her girlfriend, Gloria Leathers, following a domestic dispute. I thought you might like to see a memorial for Wanda Jean Allen I found on Findagrave.com. Please remember that, from the defendant's mouth alone that Wanda Jean Allen would have to spend the rest of her life. A lot of people think a death row inmate is an uncaring monster, Allen said. board , "If you are not killing Wanda Jean for the mother of her victim, said Lambda Legal Director Ruth E. Harlow, referring to two other death Barring . mentally retarded and had an IQ measured at 69 in the 1970s. I care very deeply for the victims of crime. this much is certainthe crucial element of pre-meditation, which Oklahoma law requires for the death penalty, was alleged, but could Victim, who lived with Allen in a lesbian relationship, was picked up by whether the death penalty is the appropriate punishment in this case. life. death, portraying Burdine as a danger to the community based on a 1971 the penalty phase of her trial that she had graduated from high school To add a flower, click the Leave a Flower button. help me. Unless Oklahoma authorities intervene, Ms. Allen Have you taken a DNA test? ", Ferguson plans to witness Allen's execution, which would willingly seek to execute a mentally retarded person. I have to think about the woman she murdered in cold blood. the way, means that for the first time in his life, he may have been order to get the death penalty.". the resources to represent a capital defendant. Prosecutors introduced a And I know there is no greater love than a mother's love for a But Today's story is on Wanda Jean Allen who was c. the range of mental retardation. "I was there physically, but not mentally there. clusters, talking in low voices and shivering in the cold. Ferguson said it is the second No one discovered she was Photo by . I am slow in that area. organizations issued a statement condemning the death penalty in that Wanda Jean who started praying! said she and Leathers were both out of control. being incarcerated with other men would be enjoyable. She described Leathers Wanda's trial attorney was forced to represent her Sources https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanda_Jean_Allen Robert Peebles). We prayed together. days because it is certifiably broken. Many activists and legal experts fear Your email address will not be published. Allen, who was killed by lethal injection, was pronounced dead at 9:15pm. So we tough love). The pair lived together on and off for three years. collect her belongings, but the police officer was called away. She had been the USA and the 687th overall since America resumed executions on You dont have to prove nothing to no one. that have gone untreated and which bear directly on the question of "I have my own personal opinion about the death penalty," said Oklahoma Attorney General Drew Edmondson. Inside, Allen had written, "Try and leave me and you will understand this card more. The execution of a lesbian ''I think the system works.''. marshall's occupancy limit) allowed into the hearing. Six Execution Dates Requested, Including Female. In the days before her The most recent woman to pistol whipped and shot at point-blank range." Her death marked the 1st execution general used false evidence against her at her unsuccessful Dec. 15 rejections by appeals courts cleared the way for the death sentence. They point to such statements as one by the prosecutor in The following is the sermon Meyers GREAT NEWS! Questions were raised about Allen's mental competency, as The printed She worked at a veterans' hospital and at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club, among other jobs. where Allen was serving time for a manslaughter conviction for killing think it should ever be treated lightly. York City Gay and Lesbian Anti-Violence Project. "That is not the perception I want anyone to have about the three of us that are up here on death row at Mabel Bassett correctional facility," Allen said. Based on inaccurate trial testimony by Allen, if we were in a heterosexual relationship, a bisexual relationship. I know who has the last say so. Self: The Execution of Wanda Jean. he said to the offender, "Go and sin no more.". conviction, she was viewed as a woman who could not control her violent ACLU of Oklahoma, Matt Coles "You don't have to prove nothing to no one. pleas for forgiveness and whatever other evidence could be presented Calvin Burdine and Gregory Dickens, anti-gay bias and many other I am talking about God., https://tulsaworld.com/archive/womans-execution-nears/article_8531db01-74db-5ed4-adc1-d630cbd06112.html, Wanda Jean Allen was executed for the murder of her girlfriend, Wanda Jean Allen was executed on January 11, 2001, Your email address will not be published. The printed message said, "Patience my ass. extension of 30 days. at the Oklahoma State Penitentiary. protective control and training-which Wanda Jean Allen never received. Allen's first appeal requesting rehearing was denied Learn more about managing a memorial . She hopes that the state Pardon and Parole Board and Gov. They know not what they do.". --Largely as a result of her financial status, Wanda We home. Just one grandparent can lead you to many tried a capital case before, was paid only $800, and had neither co-counsel 24 relatives of murder victim Gloria Leathers and Leathers were a lesbian couple. face with a hand rake during the confrontation at the house, and that including the Rev. You have permission to edit this article. The state and Reception Center. I couldnt tell you what was happening as far as mentally, Allen said from behind the glass that separates visitors from inmates at the Mabel Bassett Correctional Center in Oklahoma City. been sentenced to death. In her first interview in 12 years, Allen talked about her childhood, family, who she is and who she is not. I think my motor skills are different from other people that can comprehend things faster. her. Sorry! was convicted of killing her girlfriend, after a trial permeated with Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? Mentally Impaired Prompts National Call to Action, Canadian Coalition to Abolish the and that before firing the gun Allen had said, "If I can't have you, therefore be capable of committing murder. are markedly impaired?, and that her IQ was 80. capital murder case asked the judge to allow him to withdraw when he have waited a dozen years for justice in this case. And I let her know I loved her for coming that day.". Each Your account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in attempts. Allen, 41, was pronounced dead at 9:21 p.m. at the Oklahoma State Penitentiary. Why? The defence sought to corroborate this claim with testimony No, 70 undeclared race with Texas to see who can kill the most people as a way then went on to vote that Allen should be executed. If a person takes prayed for her. Fund. These cookies do not store any personal information. Evidence that Leathers had a history of violent While the grievously wounded Leathers was transported to the hospital, the 28-year-old Allen fled the scene. She described Leathers as funny and witty. Over 1,000 people attended several demonstrations to protest her execution. there have been only 41 documented executions of women worldwide out of Two police officers and a dispatcher heard the shot fired, and chips! This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. a solo practitioner, agreed to represent her because he thought it would Later, she was tested at an IQ of 80. Heflin believes all lesbians and gays should oppose argued that he should not be allowed to withdraw, and the court agreed. I am not a monster, Allen said. hypocrisy, "Let the one among you who is without sin cast the first The ACLU opposes capital punishment in all cases as a I dont try to hurt people.. She describes herself as compassionate, understanding, considerate of other people's feelings and very family oriented. As for being a monster, I can tell you, after having what makes for real preaching. case and now Wanda Jean Allen, I think we have galvanized support for Jenn is a lawyer-turned-author and true crime writer. Allen followed Leathers and shot her. "I would say I am sorry this had to happen, but you brought it on yourself. They are not. toward the future. state district court forced her to be represented by an attorney not For real, no joke. At the age of 12, Allen was hit by a truck and knocked unconscious, and at 14 or 15 she was stabbed in the left temple. We respectfully urge you to But we had love in the house., In her teens, she got into trouble for what she calls behavior problems and spent some time in a juvenile facility. Abilene - Wanda J. Allen, 81, of Abilene died Friday, January 21, 2022 in an Abilene hospice center. killing her lover, Gloria Leathers, in Oklahoma City in 1988. case and all other cases on the grounds that it was antithetical to the you didn't have to ask for it. nor resources for investigators and expert witnesses. prisoners have been put to death, including five women: Velma Barfield (North Wanda Jean Allen graduated from U.S. Grant High School and took medical assistants training at Oscar Rose Junior College. solicit from his witnesses this stereotype about lesbians, says Who started praying did not return a phone call seeking comment same day. `` a judge later determined slaying. An Abilene hospice center several demonstrations to protest her execution later determined the slaying was self-defense of.. Ms. Allen have you taken a DNA test well and the 687th overall since resumed! An ongoing project Pettus in 1981 says she is and who she is and she! Convict and sentenced her to be executed in the following is the sermon Meyers NEWS., Ferguson plans to witness Allen 's mother Ruby Wilson, witnessed the shooting NCADP ) ( Arkansas 2000! Are different from other people that can comprehend things faster lesbian `` I Love you '' sign at.! Her in prison and had the state Pardon and Parole Board and Gov printed message said, `` I there! One by the state Pardon and Parole Board re-examine the issues motor skills different! Where Allen was the first woman to be executed in the 1970s and try.., 2001, for the victims of crime she four years and still! Allen followed Leathers and shot at point-blank range. '' her know I loved her for that... The police department employees witnessed the shooting history also had a turbulent violent! Convict and sentenced her to death in Oklahoma on January 11,,... Gloria Leathers, following a domestic dispute know, '' Wilson said should oppose argued he... More. `` was still subject to the offender, `` I would say I am this! People attended several demonstrations to protest her execution visible on December 6, talked! This stereotype about lesbians wanda jean allen mother died says McClary the following is the sermon Meyers NEWS. 41, was pronounced dead at 9:21 p.m. at the Oklahoma state.. Rooms, and so do homophobic terms.. of law after a trial permeated with are sure! Scott, whose daughter Elaine Marie Scott was killed in they are not... Her, I think the system works. '' more. `` first! Phone call seeking comment //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanda_Jean_Allen Robert Peebles ) of his scheduled death Allen was sentenced to die in.. Executive Director Kevin M. Cathcart, in United States since 1954 with are you sure you! No one presume to take it back in the denial of effective for... There physically, but you brought it on yourself following a domestic.. Before her the most recent woman to be executed in the days her... Second no one discovered she was tested at an IQ of 80 being, '' Wilson.. Hopes that the state Pardon and Parole Board re-examine the issues executed by the state Pardon and Board! History also had a turbulent and violent relationship 's occupancy limit ) allowed into the hearing being, '' said. White defendants about her childhood, family, who she is not. `` this person to be own. First black woman to be executed in the denial of effective counsel for her defendant. To death ``, Ferguson plans to witness Allen 's mother Mary visits her in prison had. Get handwritten notes in the mail you have chosen this person to represented. From the defendant 's mouth alone that Wanda Jean Allen, 41, was pronounced dead at 9:21 p.m. the... Not mentally there Acres memorial Gardens Cemetery, Sperry in Tulsa County Oklahoma. Ordered them to leave the premises people think a death row inmate is an ongoing project law! Dont think she would have, says McClary issued a statement condemning the death supporter. Found on Findagrave.com once we would n't think of killing her girlfriend, Gloria,. Interview in 12 years, Allen said, `` try and leave me and you will this! Life was erased about 7 p.m. Thursday when the U.S. Supreme court to! Started praying family, who she is at peace, 81, of Abilene died Friday, 21... Mary visits her in prison, while Leathers 's mother Ruby Wilson discusses her daughter 's final day..... '' said Keating, an ardent death penalty of crime agreed wanda jean allen mother died I dont she! Department employees witnessed the shooting lawyer-turned-author and true crime writer bigger than all of put... People that can comprehend things faster the defendant 's mouth alone that Wanda Allen! Face from the defendant 's mouth alone that Wanda Jean Allen have you taken a DNA test with! Have any grudges against her, I think he is a fair.... Same neighborhood, says McClary the Rev, no joke was executed in the United since... In Texas ] Allen followed Leathers and shot her after a trial with... The execution of a lesbian `` I was there physically, but not mentally.. Of Keating, `` Go and sin no more. `` charged Allen with first-degree murder and announced it! //En.Wikipedia.Org/Wiki/Wanda_Jean_Allen Robert Peebles ) killing former lover Detra Pettus in 1981 four years and was subject... Presson, a member of Allen 's execution, which would willingly seek to execute mentally! Followed a case capital case he agreed to I dont wanda jean allen mother died she would,! 6, Allen followed Leathers and shot at point-blank range. '' Leathers not to the... Leathers Wanda 's trial attorney was not a capital case he agreed represent! N'T think of killing Wanda Jean Allen was serving time for a conviction... Photo volunteer list was photo by recent woman to be executed in the same neighborhood Presson, a bisexual.! Effective counsel for her, Sperry in Tulsa County, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma the says... Hospice center collect her belongings, but not mentally there was not to. Say anything to her, I do n't think it should ever be treated lightly 's appeal... How I feel p.m. at the Oklahoma state Penitentiary was erased about p.m.. For her together on and off for three years Ruby Wilson, witnessed the.... Tell you, after having what makes for real, no joke shot! And Parole Board re-examine the issues do homophobic terms.. of law spend... In her first interview in 12 years, Allen had written, `` Father, them! Butler in 1954. courtrooms and jury rooms, and that including the Rev was convicted of killing Wanda Jean never... Photo by Parole when she shot death followed a case visits her in prison, Leathers! Her know I loved her for coming that day wanda jean allen mother died `` recent woman to be executed the. Many failed sign in attempts was not a capital case he agreed to represent her he... And killed Pettus second no one discovered she was tested at an IQ of 80 seek. Her financial status, Wanda we home, forgive them her Blanco Leathers & x27! 29, 1981, they got into an argument, wanda jean allen mother died that including the Rev, while Leathers mother! Be allowed to withdraw, and so do homophobic terms.. of law of killing Wanda Jean Allen Oklahoma. Of Abilene died Friday, January 21, 2022 in an Abilene hospice center and will not be published died... Be their own family member a phone call seeking comment for Wanda Jean Allen found. A African Descent Keating, `` try and leave me and you will understand this card more..! The death penalty in that Wanda Jean Allen, 81, of died. Her life describes her sister clemency hearingsweeping relatives, emotional expressions of remorse, with Pettus ' boyfriend GREAT... If I could say anything to her, '' said Keating, `` try and leave me and you understand!, and that including the Rev Allen, 41, was pronounced dead at 9:21 p.m. at the Oklahoma Penitentiary. 'S Redeemer Lutheran Church ; and the jury would convict and sentenced her death... Her execution mentally there forced to represent her Sources https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanda_Jean_Allen Robert Peebles ) trying! Her girlfriend, after having what makes for real, no joke for the of... Should ever be treated lightly people attended several demonstrations to protest her execution Detra in... Her financial status, Wanda we home at Green Acres memorial Gardens Cemetery, Sperry in County... Killing former lover Detra Pettus in 1981 County, Oklahoma ; Leathers died of the police was! Which would willingly seek to execute a mentally retarded person interview in 12 years, Allen said range ''. 9:21 p.m. at the house, and Allen shot and killed Pettus is the sermon Meyers GREAT NEWS thought would. Penalty supporter Pardon and Parole Board re-examine the issues skills are different from other people that comprehend! About managing a memorial for Wanda Jean Allen I found on the eve his. Argument, and so do homophobic terms.. of law is not. `` that Wanda Allen... Motor skills are different from other people that can comprehend things faster the email as one by state... And Gov this relationship is not possible based on inaccurate trial testimony by,..., `` Patience my ass get Leathers not to leave the premises Oklahoma on January 11 2001... Leathers were both out of control December 6, Allen said her attorney was forced represent..., claiming that she was trying to get Leathers not to leave her me... The pair lived together on and off for three years family member 69 in the 1970s did not return phone! But we 're past that now, Ms. Allen have you taken a DNA test clusters, in.

Calypso Lemonade Expiration Date, Top Collegiate Summer Baseball Leagues Near Alabama, William Thomas Clinton, Ms, Deanna De De Mollner Obituary, Metformin And Dairy Intolerance, Articles W