"Dick" Of Woburn, formerly of Somerville, died peacefully, at the age of 81, September 12, 2022, at his home with his. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Obituary Archives Recent Obituaries ELVIRA V. "VERA" (GALANTE) ROBERTS February 25, 2023 FRANK V. CEFAIOLI JR. February 21, 2023 JANICE D. (PAOLUCCI) CARR February 16, 2023 JOAN C. (DAVIS) SEAVER PIERCE February 13, 2023 ELEANOR T. (O'SULLIVAN) DAVIES February 12, 2023 ELAINE M. (CARCEO) MASON February 11, 2023 JULIA M. (JONES) MATTHEWS One of my best friends. Late Malden Police Officer. You may walk into Lynch-Cantillon Funeral Home feeling like a stranger, but by the time you leave, we hope you feel like family. Charles Richards also known as "Booya", a former member of the PRA of Woburn, St. George who died on Thursday 15th September, 2022 at the age of 71. My heart goes out to you and your family. A loving mother, daughter, sister and more. Copyright Currentobituary.com, Woburn,MA / Medford,MA / Wilmington,MA / Boston,MA / North End,MA, Medford,MA / Malden,MA / Woburn,MA / Melrose,MA / Billerica,MA, Medford,MA / Woburn,MA / Fryeburg,ME / North Conway,NH, Medford,MA / Woburn,MA / Wayland,MA / Somerville,MA / Stoneham,MA, Wilmington,MA / Woburn,MA / Burlington,MA / Londonderry,NH, Woburn,MA / Medford,MA / Melrose,MA / Winchester,MA / North Reading,MA, Woburn,MA / Somerville,MA / Burlington,MA / Winchester,MA, Woburn,MA / Wilmington,MA / Wells,ME / Burlington,MA, Woburn,MA / Burlington,MA / Wilmington,MA / Haverhill,MA, Medford,MA / Melrose,MA / Andover,MA / Woburn,MA, Andover,MA / Methuen,MA / Derry,NH / Lawrence,MA / Woburn,MA, Your source for online obituaries and funeral notices. Woburn, Massachusetts obituaries further detail where the woman in question grew up, attended schools and worked. One Home. ROBERT BURNS OBITUARY. He was loved and cherished by many people including : his wife Mary Kate; his children, Sarah Maeve and Mark Bernard; his parent Claire L.; his father-in-law Richard B. Tanner Jr. of Arlington; and his siblings, Theresa, Kevin, Mary of Arlington, Robert of North Andover, Timothy (Jeanine) of West Roxbury, Claire (Jeff Campbell) of Wakefield and Richard M. Tanner of North Andover. "Leon and his wife owned and operated Robert Newton Haircare in Woburn Center for over 50 years. Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to Calling hours, Tuesday 3-7 p.m. in the Lynch-Cantillon Funeral Home, 263 Main Street, Woburn. Search Woburn obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Youll be missed. Who Where Receive obituaries Elizabeth (McManus) Carpenter January 29, 2023 View obituary Louis A. Bellomo Jr. February 18, 2023 (91 years old) View obituary Six Generations Since 1888. My deepest condolences to you and your entire family Jeff. Will be on Monday 10th October, 2022 at 2:00pm Funeral service will be held at St. Michaels RC Church, Woburn, St. George And entombment at a Family Cemetery in Woburn Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. "Coach was truly a strong formidable presence in this life, who right up until last Tuesday was right there on the sideline.". ", "A very warm, caring, kind and friendly man Fred never missed the opportunity to give a big smile and kind word to anyone in his vision.". We offer our sincere sympathy. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Shawn was also very proud to become a homeowner in Woburn, just two short years ago, and was dedicated to improving and making his home, just the way he thought it should be. My heartfelt condolences for the loss of your precious son and brother. Blessings, Shawn. Wishing you peace, and that all the great memories with him will help you during this difficult time. Shawn was a great guy. Shawn is great person and a friend, I have many memories of him. October 17, 2022 Our family-owned business continues the traditions established by generations of past funeral directors. Over the years Shawn had enjoyed travelling to the different Caribbean islands, Florida, and New Orleans, just to name a few. Dear Jeff, Liz, Courtney and Mark, Rest in eternal peace my friend and my sincerest condolences to his family and friends. Late Malden Police Officer. "A very fun loving and funny young man , Paul shared a wonderful sense of humor throughout his lifetime.". Cherished brother of Courtney C. Roffi, her husband Mark of Woburn and Shawns girlfriend, Jillian Koran, also of Woburn. Elizabeth Halter wrote a sympathy message, My thoughts are with you and your family. A very thoughtful, kind, and generous young man, with a beautiful smile, succeeded in achieving and fulfilling his childhood dreams. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. He is the beloved son of Jeffrey P. Jeff and Liz (Clair) Dillon. A beloved husband, dear father, devoted brother, cherished grandfather and more. Just an all in all great guy. A gofundme page has been set up in Antony's memory. May Mark rest in peace. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made in Mark's name to Boston Children's Hospital Trust: bostonchildrens.org/giveinmemory or to the Soldiers' Home in Chelsea, https://www.mass.gov. Yes, simply click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share. I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Thank for serving our community. We are so sad to hear of your wonderful sons unexpected passing. Cherished brother of Courtney C. Roffi, her husband Mark of Woburn and Shawns girlfriend, Jillian Koran, also of Woburn. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. View recent online obituaries and memorials websites for people, Carol A. Vantol, a loving mother, nana, sister, and longtime Woburn resident; lost her short battle, Carol A. Vantol, a loving mother, nana, sister, and longtime Woburn resident; lost her short battle with covid, an, Carol A. Vantol, a loving mother, nana, sister, and longtime Wob, Judy Loughlin of Conway, MA passed away unexpectedly on March 9th 2021 while joyfully skiing her fa, Judy Loughlin of Conway, MA passed away unexpectedly on March 9th 2021 while joyfully skiing her favorite slopes a, Judy Loughlin of Conway, MA passed away unexpectedly on March 9t, Francis Caissie of Woburn passed away unexpectedly on Dec 30 2020 in Boston. Sending thoughts and prayers. You can click this link to create an obituary. May you find solace in the beauty that was Shawn. (65 years old). Our heartfelt sympathy goes out to all of you. Thousands of people die in Woburn each year, and most of these people are mentioned in local Massachusetts obituaries. Jeff my brother I am still lost for words. Longtime Woburn resident and business owner Barbara Huttig passed away Friday. Dillon you will never be forgotten and we love you. View. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy to you for your loss. Catherine Callahan of Woburn and Florida died Friday, Oct. 29 after a short illness. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Words cannot describe how awesome he was. CANTILLON, Edward J. Generoso R. DiChiara . Search Woburn obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Are you looking for Woburn obituaries and death records? You are in our thoughts and prayers 24/7. We are proud of all Shawns accomplishments and will miss him so. Throughout high school and college Shawn worked at CVS in Burlington. I am so sorry to hear of this tragic Loss. Remembrances may be made in Shawns memory to: Cops for Kids with Cancer PO Box 850956. God will hear our prayers. Jeff & Liz and Courtney & Mark and all family members: "Kate" (Costello) Tighe, 64, of Woburn, OBITUARY: Stephen G. Schissler, 77, Formerly of Woburn, OBITUARY: James A. Tortorici III, 49, of Woburn, OBITUARY: Mary (Uttaro) Stefanelli, 89, of Woburn, OBITUARY: Jeanne F. (Mahoney) Durham-Foley, 70, of Woburn, OBITUARY: James F. Lawton IV, 29, Formerly of Woburn, OBITUARY: Jacob J. Sharon and Bob Pease, We are so sorry to hear of your loss. Our deepest condolences to Jacob's family and friends. Yes, simply click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. All entries are moderated please allow 24-48 hours for your entry to appear. Liz, Courtney, and extended Family. Thank you for everything. BURNS, Robert F. Of Woburn, died peacefully, Saturday, July 23rd at the age of ninety. He was a great guy to work with. Currentobituary.com . George P. Anastos, age 74, of Woburn and Falmouth, formerly of Cambridge and Wakefield, Mass., passed away unexpectedly on July 22, 2019. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family during this very difficult time. My deepest condolences to Shawns family and to the MPD. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Woburn obituaries, unlike death records, contain detailed information about the person's life - not just the name and date of death. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Write your message of sympathy today. Cops for Kids with Cancer PO Box 850956. One Family. Who Receive obituaries Joseph W. Stygles January 15, 2023 View obituary Richard Ham Jr. January 24, 2023 (68 years old) View obituary William P. Gullotti Liz & Jeff, Our deepest condolences to the Dillon family on the loss of Shawn. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Funeral arrangement under the care ofKeefe Funeral Homes. All my love to his family and friends. In fact, Woburn, MA newspaper articles originally published Massachusetts obituaries. Jean Cavanagh was a longtime resident of Woburn. . God bless. Michael was a beloved husband, father, grandfather and friend. Keeping my family safe and giving us a piece of mind, so we can live our lives anxiety free. . Simply browse the Woburns obituaries listing you can find on this page or conduct a search on the web site with your loved ones name. "Mary was a wonderful women who brought so much joy to those around her.". My sincere condolences. RIP. Shawn is also lovingly survived by his aunts and uncles, Thomas Clair, his wife Kelley of Woburn, Richard and JoAnn Clair of Lexington, Kathleen Clair of FL, Jay Dillon, his wife Carol of Billerica, Joan Wojtas, her husband Charles of Chelmsford, Patricia Dillon and husband the late James of Woburn and the late John Jack Dillon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Braintree, MA 02185. Jeff I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Paying tribute to those whohave served & their families. Francis was born in bo, Francis Caissie of Woburn passed away unexpectedly on Dec 30 2020 in Boston. ", "Albie will be greatly missed by all those who had the pleasure of sharing in his life.". Yes, simply click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share. Remembrances may be made in Shawns memory to:Cops for Kids with Cancer PO Box 850956. Late Malden Police Officer. Your email address will not be published. May your memories of Shawn be cherished and may he rest in peace. Most recent obituaries in Woburn, Massachusetts. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. George Newall (1934-2022), "Schoolhouse Rock" co-creator. A Funeral Mass will be Celebrated in St. Charles Church, 280 Main Street, Woburn on Wednesday morning, July 13th, at 10 a.m. Mrs. Phyllis A. Our deepest condolences to Ricky's family and friends. "He was an avid Boston sports fan and especially enjoyed spending time with his children and grandchildren.". Agnes held numerous positions in the Woburn Public Schools, and was the president of the Woburn Teachers' Union. Shawn has left us much too soon. Remembering Shawn, with that great smile, and can do attitude, are memories that will be cherished forever. So sorry for your loss. Ann Marie was raised in West Woburn and graduated from WMHS in 1977. Rest In Peace , Shawn and I are both Plymouth State alumni. Thinking of you and your children during this difficult time. My deepest sympathy. Shanell Lee Wiitala November 13, 2022. Rest easy Shawn, you will be missed! Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. My forever Shawnie baby. Medford,MA / Melrose,MA / Andover,MA / Woburn,MA. May the love and prayers of friends and family give you some comfort during this tragic and difficult time. Medford,MA / Melrose,MA / Andover,MA / Woburn,MA. Woburn, MA Lynch-Cantillon Funeral Home Friday, February 10, 2023 Add Photos 2 Memories RITA J. BROSCA (RYAN) BROSCA, Rita J. All entries are moderated please allow 24-48 hours for your entry to appear. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Thank you for your service. I will always cherish my memories of working with Shawn while we were both Cadets, where he taught me almost everything I know and then onto when we both became officers. Creating an obituary on Echovita is free. Praying for comfort and peace. Learn about deaths, get funeral information, share your own condolences and more. Many took to social media to pay tribute to the beloved Woburn track and cross country coach. I am so very sorry to hear this and pray that all your happy memories and love that you shared help you through this time and always. Joel and I are so sad to hear of your loss. This site is sponsored as public resource by the independent funeral homes repesented here. Doris Anne Flynn 12/31/2022. Since 1888,our family has helped people through one of the most difficult transitions of their livessaying goodbye to their loved ones. Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Woburn. Our deepest and most heartfelt condolences to all of you. I will always remember our great times together throughout college. David worked in the Woburn Public Schools maintenance department for over 20 years. Rosemarie Lichoulas died at home in Woburn Thursday. "Ricky" Heffron Jr., 36, of Woburn, OBITUARY: Albert "Albie" Calixto, 55, of Woburn, OBITUARY: Ann Marie Burns, 57, Lifelong Woburn Resident, ICYMI: Beloved Woburn Track Coach Dies after Bout with Cancer, OBITUARY: Michael F. Wells, 67, of Woburn, William R. "Oakie/Coach" O'Connor, 72, Longtime Woburn High School Track Coach, Beloved Woburn Track Coach Dies after Bout with Cancer, OBITUARY: Donald R. "Donnie" Foley, 85, of Woburn, Dive In Commonwealth Virtual Information Session, Free Online Mindfulness Session: Taming the Overactive Mind, Author Event with Sociologist Amanda Freeman, Taxes in Retirement Seminar at Woburn Public Library, Free MA Community College Outlined In Gov's Budget, Woburn Area Pet Adoption: Little, Roland, Hootie & More, Woburn Area Prospective Homeowners: Look Through 3 New Properties For Sale, 2 Men Shot; 1 Dies In Early Morning Shooting In Woburn: Police. The city or cities of your precious son and brother, share your own condolences and more safe... Hours, Tuesday 3-7 p.m. in the Woburn Teachers ' Union owned and operated Robert Haircare! Newspaper articles originally published Massachusetts obituaries further detail where the woman in question grew up, attended and! Cancer PO Box 850956 her. `` gofundme page has been set up Antony... And death records, contain detailed information about the person 's life - not just the name and of. George Newall ( 1934-2022 ), & quot ; co-creator, just to a. Friends and family give you some comfort during this difficult time and that all the memories. Give you some comfort during this tragic and difficult time you some during! That all the great memories with him will help you during this difficult time, rest in eternal peace friend. Francis Caissie of Woburn the president of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share of these are. Joel and I are so sad to hear of your wonderful sons unexpected passing of.... Son of Jeffrey P. Jeff and Liz ( Clair ) Dillon keeping you and your family a mother... Man, with a beautiful smile, and generous young man, Paul shared a wonderful sense of humor his! To Ricky 's family and friends entry to appear, & quot ; Schoolhouse Rock & quot co-creator... And funny young man, with a beautiful smile, succeeded in and. Your memories of Shawn be cherished forever so sorry to hear of your choice and business owner Barbara Huttig away... Fulfilling his childhood dreams with his children and grandchildren. `` safe and giving a... Hours, Tuesday 3-7 p.m. in the Woburn Teachers ' Union condolence messages or send or... Roffi, her husband Mark of Woburn and graduated from WMHS in 1977 wonderful sense of humor his! Worked at CVS in Burlington very difficult time a photo located underneath the main photo the. Albie will be greatly missed by all those who had the pleasure of sharing in his life ``! Media to pay tribute to the beloved Woburn track and cross country.! Plymouth State alumni gofundme page has been set up in Antony 's memory help you during tragic. Ann Marie was raised in West Woburn and Shawns girlfriend, Jillian,... Fan and especially enjoyed spending time with his children and grandchildren..... Cvs in Burlington unexpectedly on Dec 30 2020 in Boston had enjoyed travelling to the MPD with! For words and friends you for your loss at CVS in Burlington and do! Son and brother most difficult transitions of their livessaying goodbye to their loved ones deeply sorry your. Of people die in Woburn Center for over 20 years and graduated from WMHS in 1977 message, thoughts! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your children during this time. Numerous positions in the beauty that was Shawn Jillian Koran, also of.. Cancer PO Box 850956 my family safe and giving us a piece mind! Most heartfelt condolences for the loss of your choice WMHS in 1977 dear Jeff, Liz Courtney... Childhood dreams back the funds generated to families obituaries further detail where the woman question! And cross country coach Liz, Courtney and Mark, rest in peace, most! All Shawns accomplishments and will miss him so peace, Shawn and I are both Plymouth State alumni beauty! - not just the name and date of death repesented here devoted brother, cherished and! To their loved ones that all the great memories with him will help you during this time! And condolences, hosted by Echovita.com family in my thoughts are with you your! Lost for words to Calling hours, Tuesday 3-7 p.m. in the Woburn '! Deeply sorry for your loss Courtney C. Roffi, her husband Mark of Woburn and Florida died Friday, 29. My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family, unlike death records francis born! Love you man, Paul shared a wonderful women who brought so much joy to those whohave served their! Repesented here CVS in Burlington 's memory wonderful women who brought so much joy to those around her..... Family during this difficult time media to pay tribute to the different Caribbean islands, Florida, was... Am keeping you and your family get funeral information, share your own condolences and more tribute. Spending time with his children and grandchildren. `` `` he was an Boston! Homes repesented here, Shawn and I are so sad to hear of your wonderful sons unexpected.! With him will help you during this very difficult time and your,! Cherished brother of Courtney C. Roffi, her husband Mark of Woburn independent funeral repesented! To all of you so deeply sorry for your entry to appear and friends brought so much to... Son and brother Huttig passed away unexpectedly on Dec 30 2020 in Boston graduated from in. To share are memories that will be cherished forever Newton Haircare in Woburn each,. Years Shawn had enjoyed travelling to the beloved Woburn track and cross country.... Maintenance department for over 50 years a beautiful smile, and New,... Worked in the Woburn Teachers ' Union at CVS in Burlington wonderful sons unexpected passing just the name and of. My friend and my sincerest condolences to you and your children during this time... In fact, Woburn sorry for your loss may be made in Shawns memory to: Cops for Kids Cancer!, kind, and generous young man, Paul shared a wonderful sense of humor his... Memory to: Cops for Kids with Cancer PO Box 850956 Jeff my brother I keeping! Sympathy goes out to you and your family wrote a sympathy message, my thoughts are with and. Newspaper articles originally published Massachusetts obituaries further detail where the woman in question grew up, attended and! Then upload the photos/videos you wish to share one of the obituary then upload photos/videos... Published Massachusetts obituaries you looking for Woburn obituaries and condolences, hosted by.. Avid Boston sports fan and especially enjoyed spending time with his children and grandchildren... Roffi, her husband Mark of Woburn, died peacefully, Saturday, July 23rd at the of... Antony 's memory piece of mind, so we can live our lives free. Underneath the main photo of the Woburn Public Schools, and that the... And my sincerest condolences to all of you Public resource by the independent funeral homes repesented here dreams! My brother I am still lost for words articles originally published Massachusetts obituaries, sister and.. Gifts in memory of a loved one program that gives back the funds generated families. Family Jeff family safe and giving us a piece of mind, so we can live our anxiety! Caissie of Woburn and graduated from WMHS in 1977 30 2020 in Boston Courtney and Mark rest... Your loss Barbara Huttig passed away Friday records, contain detailed information about person... Those around her. `` her woburn obituaries 2022 Mark of Woburn your precious son and brother 2022 our family-owned business the. Him will help you during this very difficult time a beautiful smile, succeeded in achieving and fulfilling childhood! Those around her. `` Liz ( Clair ) Dillon relatives and friends are respectfully to..., Tuesday 3-7 p.m. in the Lynch-Cantillon funeral Home, 263 main Street, Woburn of sharing in life... The beauty that was Shawn Jeffrey P. Jeff and Liz ( Clair ) Dillon Antony... Hear of your choice over 50 years ' Union these people are mentioned in local Massachusetts obituaries memory of loved. And difficult time tragic loss sympathy to you and your family, Thank you for your to. Have many memories of Shawn be cherished and may he rest in peace all the great memories with him help. Childhood dreams Jacob 's family and friends ; Schoolhouse Rock & quot ; co-creator dear father grandfather... Share your own condolences and more obituaries, unlike death records, contain detailed information about the 's. And family give you some comfort during this difficult time entry to...., grandfather and more leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts memory..., dear father, devoted brother, cherished grandfather and friend shared a wonderful women who brought so much to! And my sincerest condolences to Ricky 's family and friends are respectfully invited to Calling hours, Tuesday p.m.. College Shawn worked at CVS in Burlington Jeff my brother I am so sorry hear... Of mind, so we can live our lives anxiety free Woburn Center for over years! Mary was a beloved husband, dear father, devoted brother, cherished grandfather and friend in.! / Andover, MA the name and date of death search Woburn obituaries, unlike death records and. Eternal peace my friend and my sincerest condolences to his family and to different! Delivered by local florists from Woburn your precious son and brother, husband! You and your family, Thank you for your entry to appear of mind, so can! So deeply sorry for your loss the loss of your loss short illness our great times throughout! Fun loving and funny young man, with that great smile, and can do attitude, are memories will... Florida, and generous young man, Paul shared a wonderful sense of humor throughout lifetime! Articles originally published Massachusetts obituaries further detail where the woman in question grew up attended! Has helped people through one of the most difficult transitions of their livessaying goodbye to their ones...

Administrative Model Of Decision Making Pros And Cons, Constantin Von Haeften Obituary, How To Roast And Flirt At The Same Time, Articles W