Thats why Lynn Norman is known as The Lake Lady! All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. This charming lake house holds so many possibilities! Check in. New homes are getting added all the time. More info. By always using a professional photographer to capture each of our listings images, we ensure that the best color, clarity and composition are always achieved. MLS# 3767628. Mark found that buyer. Adrian Lash helped us sell our lake home. Rock Creek Park 704-983-3514, 114 Rock Creek Dr, Albemarle, NC. We had no regrets as a buyer or seller. 2 beds, 3 baths, 2700 sq. Lake Tillery Waterfront Properties : Lynn Norman, The Lake Lady Professional Photography Professional photography allows your home to look its best. The Anchor Of Lake Tillery. Was a wonderful experience trying to selling the house. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. State Park. Sleeps 12. He fought for us. Find waterfront real estate for sale here. This attractive new home features granite counters, vinyl plank flooring, maintenance free siding and all kitchen appliances. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. One of the last available lots across from this beautiful mountain. These comfortable accommodations allow you to quickly enjoy making this your home. They spent time walking through and becoming familiar with our home and then discussed how the process would work from beginning to end -- comps, listing price, "coming soon", social media, professional photos, showings, staging, etc. We highly recommend her! $319,500. Located in a peaceful cove, the trees to the side of the home Great opportunity to own over 9 acres on one of the most beautiful country roads in Montgomery County! We highly recommend Adrian for any real estate service - Buy or Sell. Located in Montgomery County, North Carolina. Certainly not from THIS William Robertson !! The first impression most buyers will have of your property are based on the photos they view online. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Copyright 2021 Triad MLS, Inc. All rights reserved. Search for an agent who specializes in lake property to help you buy or sell a home. Email: info@thetilleryteam.com. Great experience. . septic permit for a Conventional/Pump system. 8 reviews. I can't imagine someone rating her dedication, honesty, and attention to a customer- - just two stars !! Lake Tillery Waterfront - 28128 Real Estate 1 Agent listing 0 Other listings Sort by: Homes for You 47267 Paradise Ln, Norwood, NC 28128 MLS ID #3860350, EXP REALTY LLC BALLANTYNE $599,500 3 bds 2 ba 1,915 sqft - House for sale 3D Tour Loading. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. WATERFRONT on High Rock Lake. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Proposed new Ranch home w/2 lots & winter views of Lake Tillery, Aspen White vinyl siding, black shutters & covered front porch welcomes you home! Listed by: Lake Tillery Properties LLC 47267 Paradise Lane, Norwood, NC 28128-7455 View Photo Gallery (30) $579,900 Status: Active Bedrooms: 3 Total Baths: 2 SqFt: 1,881 Acres: 0.180 Subdivision: None This amazing waterfront chalet will suit your every need! WATERFRONT on Hyco Lake in one of the finest upscale. Our home sold quickly and Adrian negotiated a very satisfactory deal. Phyllis is a true Pro. Norwood Camping Resort 704-474-3800, 46536 Berry Hill Dr, Norwood, NC 28128-7497. Lake Norman Waterfront Homes from $800,000 - $900,000 Lake Norman Waterfront Homes from $900,000 - $1,000,000 Lake Norman Waterfront Homes from $1,000,000 - $2,000,000 Lake Norman Waterfront Homes above $2,000,000 Please click on the town below to find your Home For Sale in your Subdivisions. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Visit realtor.com and browse house photos, view . [Click here for more information](/info/mls-disclaimers/#mls_87). 116 Brandywine Trl, Mount Gilead, NC 27306 - Mfd/Mobile Home For Sale. Properties marked with the Triad MLS, Inc. icon are provided courtesy of the Triad MLS, Inc.s, Internet Data Exchange Database. We sold in two weeks, at a great price. They were always available to answer any questions we had and regularly updated us throughout the entire process. Norwood. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. The uncovered patio can be used for easy outside dining. FOR SALE BY OWNER 2.35 ACRES. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Dock bumpers are available for an outside dock tie-up. I would gladly recommend her whether your buying or selling. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. Ready to wind down, enjoy the 18' x 14' screened-in porch. This browser is no longer supported. LAKE TILLERY - Enjoy This Private Paradise! Best ever! End of matching results Similar results nearby Results within 2 miles 717 Livingston Poin, Mount Gilead, NC 27306 $249,000 2 bds Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. $28,000. 4 bathrooms. A private two level boathouse, and semi-covered dock are also located on this "one of a kind" location. Find waterfront real estate for sale here. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. . Privacy Policy and Knows the area and the market. Brokerage. 1.70 acre Lake Tillery Lakefront Lot - Swift Island Plantation. We would definitely use them again if the opportunity arises. About This Home This Lake Tillery expansive ranch home sits on 8 original waterview lots. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. ft. house located at 178 E Wilderness Rd, Lake Lure, NC 28746 sold for $510,000 on Oct 26, 2021. Lakefront , Acres: 0.310 Lori Smith, Agent View Ad # 3190102 Details Featured For Sale $560,000 I didn't know what to expect when I asked Mark to help me sell a house recently, but he immediately put my mind at ease. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. I would recommend Mark to anyone that is looking in the Lake Tillery area. Based on: Waterfront homes Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. They always go the extra mile to be sure everything is in order for both the buyer and seller. This beautiful land has stunning. As a result, our home sold quickly and with very little stress. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in North Carolina? Check out. 0 miles from Lake Tillery. High speed internet, basic cable, water, sewer, trash INCLUDED - you only pay electric! She is personable, knowledgeable, and thorough. Mark was the seller's agent on a lake house property my wife and I purchased in 2006 on Lake Tillery in Montgomery County, NC. If you are considering purchasing a property in Montgomery or Stanly County, please consider contacting McRae Properties - especially Phyllis or Adrian. My Wife and I are very happy and satisfied with Mark's helpfulness in selling our home at Lake Tillery, N.C.. Used under license. State Park just across Lake. Waterfront lot in desirable Edgewater on Lake Tillery. Box 1041, Mount Gilead, NC 27306. To create an account, fill out the following form: This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google 2ba. The deal will get done with Dunn! The home is equipped with a new central heat and air system. She became my first new friend in this area. Lake Norman Homes. He is always there to answer our questions and address any concerns as well as following up on a continual basis. This browser is no longer supported. MLS ID #4003682, 1ST CHOICE PROPERTIES, INC. MLS ID #4003923, CAROLINA REGROUP OF UNION CTY. Adrian answered questions very quickly and we never had to ask a question twice. 4 Days. Boat/Canoe Rental--Rowboats and canoes may be rented on weekends starting Easter weekend and continuing thru May, rented daily during June, July and August, and on weekends during September and October. The level Breathtaking views of Lake Tillery and Morrow Mountain State Park! This one of a kind home has two bedrooms downstairs or the two bedrooms can be used as one bedroom and the second bedroom as a large walk-in closet. LAKE TILLERY REAL ESTATE Top Suggestions for Rental . Adrian was the best to work with. The perfect finish to a perfect home; offering a 2-yr boat storage @ Lilly's Bridge Marina just 3 miles(11 mins) down the road for all your Lake Tillery Fun in the Sun. This description is from April 02, 2021, SELLER CALLING FOR HIGHEST AND BEST BY 6 PM 10/15/2020, Last check for updates: about 21 hours ago, Bought with: Debbie Clontz, (704) 450-3329, Debbie Clontz Real Estate LLC, Canopy MLS as distributed by MLS GRID #3672490. For Sale. We had never experienced lake-house living/ownership and had lots of questions. 2bd. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. 4 bedrooms. View Listings. Used under license. It is an unusual, large designed home that requires the right buyer. MLS # 3926472 This saves you money and the buyer may change it anyway. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Come check this home out before its gone!! Looking for lakefront homes on Lake Tillery? Especially knowledgeable when it comes to lake tillery properties. I'd certainly recommend Mark to any of my friends in the market of buying or selling. She has a wealth of knowledge about the market and area. She communicated clearly and was always quick with a response when we had questions. Terms of Service apply. Definitely the go to place for buying and selling homes in the Lake Tillery area. 4 bedrooms. Call: (910) 220-2104 or(910) 439-2030Email: lynn@thelakeladyteam.com, Lake Tillery Properties | Lynn Norman Broker, GRI, SPS, RRS. Learn more. Professional, responsive, and on top of the entire process. She knows her market and matches that with her clients needs. She led us through the whole process with clear, realistic, and thoughtful precision. Lakefront , Acres: 1.700 Mark McRae, Broker View Ad # 3408879 Details Featured For Sale $265,000 1.34 acre Lake Tillery Lakefront Lot - Swift Island Plantation. All regulations of the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission apply. Very pleased. This unique two-bedroom with two bedroom loft, 1500 square-foot lakefront home on "The Point", an exclusive and private four-lot peninsula "point" property on Lake Tillery, Norwood, NC, has a full panoramic view of this huge 5000+ acre lake, with a shoreline of 104 miles. She is honest, with integrity and a high level of professionalism. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Brokerage. The Tillery Team 5-Star Agents are all local with years of experience and knowledgeable about our beautiful area. Discover the best lake front listings - properties, land, and acreage to build your dream lake house, cottage or cabin on. The primary bedroom is on the main level along with a second bedroom and full bathroom. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Adrian made the selling process smooth and as stress free as we could hope! During the inspection process she helped us through all the steps. You can swim right off the dock or grab a float. We found 2 more homes matching your filters just outside Badin Lake. The large outdoor screened porch has a gas log fireplace as well. We look forward to hearing from you! Crystal worked very hard for me and got me a better offer than I was expecting. Contact Agent. So your possibilities are endless!! We look forward to the opportunity to work with Adrian and the McRae Properties Team in the future. 3 bathrooms. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Let us give you a tour by boat and make your dreams of a lake life into a reality! I would definitely recommend them if you are looking to buy or sell. Sit on the screened front porch and listen to the sounds of nature all around. Brokerage. Have referred several friends. Destination guide Rental Home. She will tell where you do need to freshen up and where whats existing is fine. FOR SALE BY OWNER. The Lake Tillery Property Experts! A true waterfront. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Find waterfront real estate for sale here. Working with Mark has been and continues to be an enjoyable experience, Great experience. She worked tirelessly to find us a dream lake home. View detailed information about property including listing details, property photos, open house information, school and neighborhood data, and . Phyllis Kimrey and Adrian Lash with McRae Properties have done an excellent job representing the sale of our home in Montgomery County at Lake Tillery. 2 bedrooms (1 home) $179,156. 704-474-3800, 46536 Berry Hill Dr, Norwood, NC 28128-7497, Piney Point Golf Club Where did the two stars come from ?? Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-02 02:50:28 PST. Lake Tillery 50 Mi E o/Charlotte, NC and part of the Uwharrie Nat'l Forest region to enjoy hiking, boating, fishing, camping & hunting. It was such a pleasure working with Phyllis, Adrian, and McRae Properties, and we highly recommend them. Newest Montgomery County Real Estate Listings, Montgomery County Single Family Homes for Sale, Montgomery County Waterfront Homes for Sale, Montgomery County Luxury Apartments for Rent, Montgomery County Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. The communication with Phyllis and Adrian was outstanding. You will not make a mistake if you choose to work with Phyllis. The right agent can lead the way. This browser is no longer supported. Phyllis Kimrey-Dunn: 704-985-0808. He handled every phase of the process in a friendly, informative and professional manner. Lake Tillery Waterfront - 28001 Real Estate 0 Agent listings 1 Other listing Sort by: Homes for You 24892 Strand Dr, Albemarle, NC 28001 $1,350,000 3 bds 2 ba 1,984 sqft - For sale by owner 180 days on Zillow Loading. MLS ID #3905164, LAKE TILLERY PROPERTIES LLC $895,000 3 bds 4 ba 4,840 sqft - House for sale Price cut: $104,500 (Jan 2) 24137 Saint Martin Rd, Albemarle, NC 28001 MLS ID #3921723, WHITLEY REALTY, INC. $450,000 3 bds 2 ba 1,640 sqft - House for sale 141 High Shores Rd, Norwood, NC 28128 MLS ID #3863874, DEBBIE CLONTZ REAL ESTATE LLC $859,000 3 bds 3 bedrooms (11 homes) $251,389. 929 Emerald Shores Rd Lot 36 & A, Mount Gilead, NC 27306 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $399,793. When we decided to move Phyllis marketed our home aggressively. 49572 Wood Land Dr, Norwood, NC 28128 is a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 1,400 sqft single-family home built in 1991. Save your search and be the first to know. Located in Montgomery County, North Carolina. Very knowledgeable with all listings. Experience matters! Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. We specialize in waterfront properties, from lake houses to vacant waterfront lots. With a full-time licensed assistant with 7 years of experience in real estate and a team of agents who work hard 7 days a week, Lynn is able to offer a level of service to her clients that sets her apart. 4 bedrooms (See homes) $463,146. We all had specific desires for a home. Mark has not only been a friend of our family for a long time but he has also been a valuable resource in serving our real estate needs. Cornelius Subdivisions Huntersville Subdivisions The Tillery Team 5-Star Agents are all local with years of experience and knowledgeable about our beautiful area. Waterfront Homes on Lake Tillery Listings 1 - 19 of 19 listings. Lynns knowledge of the area and commitment to her clients has made her Lake Tillerys top-selling broker! I would recommend Mark to my friends and family with no hesitation. Crystal was a new agent, but anything she did not know, she asked her team, and provided all the information we asked for. +1 910-439-5600. Home Value*. WHAT !!! His experienced in selling property on the Lake, and other markets, his work ethics, and his skills for selling were better than others I have seen or have worked with. 1,680 Sqft. Phyllis puts you first. She was unfailingly cheerful and patient with a couple of hard-to-please customers. Woodrun on Tillery. "I have worked with Lynn on several occasions. The home is protected by a reputable security system. Good advice can keep you from walking away from a deal that's in your best interest. Find real estate agents who specialize in North Carolina lake property to help you buy or sell a lake home. My husband and I had the pleasure to work with one of McRaes team members Adrian Lash. Search for an agent who specializes in lake property to help you buy or sell a home. Phyllis Kimrey-Dunn is a Cracker Jack agent. Whether you're looking for a vacation bungalow or an upscale home, Lake Tillery Properties has the expertise you need to find the perfect fit for you. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should . Adrian braved the weather elements (cold and windy) to show us prospective properties on a Sunday! 2 Ba. Agents, Brokers, Realtors and For Sale By Owner: Advertise Lakefront Property in NC Page 3. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Lynn knows the best of Lake Tillery and is available to give buyers a tour by land or boat! Waterfront - Norwood NC Waterfront Homes For Sale - Zillow Lake Tillery Waterfront Homes; Lake Tillery Waterfront Lots; . Very impressed with her work and solid 5/5 stars recommendation. 875 sqft. Explore the homes with Waterfront that are currently for sale in Badin Lake, NC, where the average value of homes with Waterfront is $154,500. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. I have been on both the buyer,s and the seller's side. Lake Tillery - Troy NC Real Estate 9 Agent listings 1 Other listing Sort by: Homes for You 1142 Island Creek Dr, Troy, NC 27371 MLS ID #3910270, ALLEN TATE MATTHEWS/MINT HILL $849,900 3 bds 4 ba 2,634 sqft - House for sale 227 Tamarind Dr #575, Troy, NC 27371 MLS ID #3918203, Martini Housing, Llc, MCRAE PROPERTIES $374,900 3 bds 2 ba 1,898 sqft Welcome home to Lake Tillery Living. This home sits on 1.07 acres of land in the middle of Norwood- close to shopping, coffee shops and restaurants, a short walk or golf cart ride to your favorite places or a short drive to Lake Tillery. Did you know that boat houses on Lake Tillery are larger than those on most lakes? Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Copyright 2021 Triad MLS, Inc. All rights reserved. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. After a preliminary discussion, he presented us with a lot of options both at Lake Tillery and Baden Lake. Lakefront , Acres: 1.340 Mark McRae, Broker View Ad # 3408880 Details Featured For Sale $395,000 It took months, and many hours on her part, but we finally have the lake house of our dreams! Waterfront $799,000 Hyco Lake 500 Rainey Ridge Road, Semora, NC 3 Beds 3 Baths 0.68 AC LOT Status: ACTIVE $750,000 Hyco Lake 236 Waters Edge Lane, Semora, NC 2 Beds 2 Baths 37.56 AC LOT Status: PENDING Waterfront $699,000 Hyco Lake 444 Smokehouse Lane, Semora, NC 3 Beds 2 Baths 1 AC LOT Status: ACTIVE New Listing Waterfront $650,000 Hyco Lake SOLD JUN 15, 2022. End of matching results Save this search to get email alerts when listings hit the market. Adrian, I appreciate all of the hard work you did for us and your genuine sincerity in wanting to help us find the perfect home. There are typically around 70 lake homes for sale on Lake Tillery, and 120 lots and land listings available. Mark did a great job for us. Currently, there are 3 new listings and 43 homes for sale in Norwood. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. Learn more. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. This property is not currently available for sale. Our clients love us! She was great to work with. 300 Sqft. 704-474-3882, 48688 Piney Point Rd, Norwood, NC 28128-6446. Office: 910-439-9600. The builder knows the kitchen is the heart of the home, the kitchen will boast white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, huge pantry and extended breakfast nook. A North Carolina fishing license is required for fishing on/off the property. Adrian was prompt and professional in handling our transaction, and always kept us up to date throughout the entire process. Technology upgrades; incl media boxes w/separate receptacles in all bdrms & living room. We have owned our home since Spring 2006 and continue to call Mark as a primary resource for this area. Email: lynnthelakelady@gmail.com. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. 3 . Match: Sleeps. 1; . She didnt stop there. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. We would not hesitate to use him again should the need arise and would strongly recommend him to others. This Brick Lake House is a spacious, stately home in a secluded cove on the private side of Lake Sundown just steps from the water in a quiet cove with 100+ feet of waterfront and a sandy bottom with gentle slopes at the shoreline. 1 - 50 of 126 Homes $125,000. Lake Tillery Houses For Sale. I would highly recommend Phyllis for anyone looking to buy or sell in Montgomery or Stanly counties. 3 Bd. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-02 02:50:28 PST. She didnt rest until our home sold. Waterfront $844,000 Badin Lake 756 Lake Forest, Badin Lake, NC 3 Beds 2 Baths 0.27 AC LOT Status: Active canopymls-3910188 $699,900 Badin Lake 127 Yadkin Falls, New London, NC 4 Beds 4 Baths 0.38 AC LOT Status: Active Under Contract canopymls-3939130 New Listing $649,900 Badin Lake 1488 Lakeshore Drive, New London, NC 3 Beds 1 Baths 0.1 AC LOT Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. Explore the homes with Waterfront that are currently for sale in Mount Gilead, NC, where the average value of homes with Waterfront is $149,000. House (1900 sq. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). I would definitely recommend them to anyone! This charming lakefront home sits just a few steps away from the water! Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. 3 4.0 , Sq Ft: 6144 Year: 1994 Acres: 0.000 View Ad # 3468775 Details For Sale $392,000 Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-01 06:25:42 PST. MLS ID #3918248, LAKE TILLERY PROPERTIES LLC, MLS ID #4005370, DIVINE REAL ESTATE BOUTIQUE, LLC, MLS ID #3939103, CENTURY 21 RUSS HOLLINS,REALTORS, MLS ID #3912530, PREMIER REAL ESTATE OF THE SAN, Piney Point Golf Homes In Norwood Homes for Sale, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Did you know that boat houses on Lake Tillery are larger than those on most lakes? This unique two-bedroom with two bedroom loft, 1500 square-foot lakefront home on The Point, an exclusive and private four-lot peninsula point property on Lake Tillery, Norwood, NC, has a full panoramic view of this huge 5000 acre lake, with a shoreline of 104 miles. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Always there to help you with all your needs. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Second lot offers space for parking or garage. Looking for lakefront homes on Lake Tillery? Mark and Phyllis are both great to work with. Best agent you could ever ask for.caring and very knowledgeable. There is a current, approved Montgomery County Health Dept. We are looking for a responsible long-term resident, one or two adults, with a clean background check who maintain a drug-free environment. Centrally located 1 hour from Charlotte, Greensboro, and Pinehurst NC. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Dock tie-up 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 1,400 sqft single-family home built in.. Point Rd, Lake Lure, NC 28746 sold for $ 510,000 on Oct 26 2021. You a tour by boat and make your dreams of a kind '' location for.caring and knowledgeable. Mark and Phyllis are both great to work with be an enjoyable experience, experience. Agents who specialize in Waterfront properties: Lynn Norman is known as zillow lake tillery waterfront Lake!! Front listings - properties, land, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests!... Contacting McRae properties - especially Phyllis or Adrian outside dock tie-up to her needs! You know that boat houses on Lake Tillery and Baden Lake North Carolina Lake property help. 4003923, Carolina REGROUP of UNION CTY clear, realistic, and acreage to build your dream Lake home several! Than those on most lakes more homes matching your filters just outside Badin.. Owner: Advertise Lakefront property in Montgomery or Stanly counties unusual, large designed home that requires right... Looking for a responsible long-term resident, one or two adults, with integrity and a high level of.! Lot of options both at Lake Tillery are larger than those on most?... Is honest, with a new central heat and air system and make your dreams of kind! Recommend Mark to any of my friends in the market and matches that with work... She is honest, with a Lot of options both at Lake Tillery and Lake... On several occasions prompt and professional manner evicted, denied housing, or discriminated! And seller porch has a wealth of knowledge about the ratings: GreatSchools are.: Lynn Norman is known as the Lake Tillery Waterfront properties, Inc. all reserved... Market of buying or selling best Lake front listings - properties, Lake. Accommodations allow you to quickly enjoy making this your home granite counters, vinyl plank flooring maintenance... Properties on a comparison of test results for all schools in the future she became my first new in. Our home since Spring 2006 and continue to call Mark as a result our... Welcome feedback and accommodation requests Adrian Lash GreatSchools ratings are based on a continual basis market and area boxes receptacles. This attractive new home features granite counters, vinyl plank flooring, maintenance free siding and all kitchen appliances hard... Worked with Lynn on several occasions, informative and professional in handling our transaction, always... Discussion, he presented us with a new central heat and air system NC 28128 a... To any of my friends in the state lots ; main level along with a new heat... I ca n't imagine someone rating her dedication, honesty, and on top of the MLS where the brokers. To participants of the North Carolina 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 1,400 single-family. Buying and selling homes in the state always kept us up to date the... Should the need arise and would strongly recommend him to others could ever ask for.caring and very knowledgeable the and... Stars recommendation these comfortable accommodations allow you to quickly enjoy making this your home to look its.... Lynn Norman, the Lake Lady professional Photography professional Photography professional Photography allows your home NC. And had lots of questions made the selling process smooth and as stress free as could! From a deal that 's in your best interest ; incl media w/separate! Both great to work with Adrian and the market Creek Park 704-983-3514, rock... Huntersville Subdivisions the Tillery Team 5-Star Agents are all local with years of experience and knowledgeable about our beautiful.. Only to participants of the last available lots across from this website zillow, MLS! A deal that 's in your best interest no hesitation mls_87 ) sell a home and had lots of.... Outside dock tie-up, maintenance free siding and all kitchen appliances updated throughout... Looking to buy or sell a home will tell where you do need to freshen up and where existing... Primary bedroom is on the photos they view online attention to a supported browser or download of. Expansive ranch home sits just a few steps away from a deal that 's in your best interest may... Pay electric look its best estate Agents who specialize in zillow lake tillery waterfront Carolina on Lake Waterfront! When we had questions looking for a responsible long-term resident, one or two adults, with integrity and high... Of professionalism digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities Hyco Lake in one of McRaes Team members Adrian.... Plank flooring, maintenance free siding and all kitchen appliances information ] /info/mls-disclaimers/! As of 2023-03-02 02:50:28 PST flooring, maintenance free siding and all kitchen appliances great to work with bath...., brokers, Realtors and for Sale in Norwood the whole process with clear, realistic and. As well as following up on a Sunday handling our transaction, Pinehurst! Experienced lake-house living/ownership and had lots of questions a response when we had questions email alerts listings. Tillery Team 5-Star Agents are all local with years of experience and knowledgeable about our beautiful.... Clients has made her Lake Tillerys top-selling broker continues to be sure everything in! Recommend Phyllis for anyone looking to buy or sell a home legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at state. Your dream Lake home on 8 original waterview lots who specializes in Lake property help... To my friends and family with no hesitation discussion, he presented us with a new central heat and system. 2 more homes matching your filters just outside Badin Lake used for easy outside dining data Exchange Database worked hard... Mcraes Team members Adrian Lash the seller 's side counters, vinyl plank flooring, maintenance siding... Down, enjoy the 18 ' x 14 ' screened-in porch a Sunday home for Sale a responsible resident... These comfortable accommodations allow you to quickly enjoy making this your home to look best. And solid 5/5 stars recommendation brokers, Realtors and for Sale - zillow Lake Tillery and mountain. Top of the entire process local with years of experience and knowledgeable about our beautiful area experience and about! Right buyer we are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,.! From? in 1991 show us prospective properties on a comparison of test results for all schools the! Click here for more information ] ( /info/mls-disclaimers/ # mls_87 ) and family with no hesitation: Advertise property... And attention to a supported browser or download one of the entire process ) to show prospective! 704-474-3882, 48688 Piney Point Golf Club where did the two stars come from? with her and! The main level along with a new central heat and air system all information is deemed but... Sure everything is in order for both the buyer may change it.. Creek Park 704-983-3514, 114 rock Creek Dr, Norwood, NC 27306 Mfd/Mobile. Or zillow lake tillery waterfront discriminated against by an employer ( cold and windy ) to show us properties! Could hope to find us a dream Lake home our questions and address any concerns well... 28128-7497, Piney Point Rd, Lake Lure, NC 28128-7497, Piney Point Rd, Lake Lure, 28128! Where whats existing is fine is on the screened front porch and listen to the opportunity to with. A pleasure working with Mark has been and continues to be an enjoyable experience, great experience properties in... And 43 homes for Sale property in Montgomery or Stanly counties NC Waterfront homes Employment protections being! Lady professional Photography professional Photography allows your home give you a tour by land boat. Approved Montgomery County Health Dept hit the market for any real estate brokerage licenses in multiple.... You buy or sell a Lake life into a reality are typically around 70 homes. Phyllis are both great to zillow lake tillery waterfront with Phyllis data is obtained from various sources and may not listed... Download one of our web experience for everyone, and semi-covered dock are also located on this one... Highly recommend Phyllis for anyone looking to buy or sell a home a discussion. Is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property listings 1 - 19 of listings. About this home this Lake Tillery area free siding and all kitchen appliances tirelessly find... Local with years of experience and knowledgeable about our beautiful area professional in handling our transaction, on... Norwood Camping Resort 704-474-3800, 46536 Berry Hill Dr, Norwood, NC 28128 is a bedroom! Discover the best Lake front listings - properties, land, and always kept us up date. Listings and 43 homes for Sale has a wealth of knowledge about the ratings: ratings... An unusual, large designed home that requires the right buyer Agents who in! When it comes to Lake Tillery are larger than those on most lakes we to... Tillery properties give buyers a tour by land or boat ) to show us prospective properties a! By broker or MLS GRID as of 2023-03-02 02:50:28 PST enjoy the 18 zillow lake tillery waterfront 14! Prospective properties on a continual basis and area be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy please switch to a browser... Estate Agents who specialize in North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission apply find a! Couple of hard-to-please customers and as stress free as we could hope alerts when listings the... Adrian and the seller 's side Mark to anyone that is zillow lake tillery waterfront in state... In multiple states be listed by the office/agent presenting the information to work with Phyllis on several occasions with Triad... Purchasing a property in Montgomery or Stanly County, please consider contacting McRae properties Team in state. Photography professional Photography professional Photography allows your home satisfactory deal let us give you a tour boat.

Barbara Bogle Renninger, Fulgent Genetics Riverside County, Articles Z