This 50-yard target showsa group just over 2 MoA, even when counting the flier top right. 06-10-2020, 01:19 PM #7 Thunderhog Super GunNutz Join Date In Stock . but this sure looks like fun too. is made from the .223 Remington case not the 9MM Luger. Posted August 15, 2016 in Companies, Daily News, NFA / Suppressors / Class III, Rifles by Pete with 44 CommentsTags: 9mm, Armscor, Pistol caliber carbine, Special Interest Arms. . Its a fun little gun that really works well. Rock River Arms LAR-9. This rifle has an interesting niche in the market. As to overpenetration, pretty much any rifle except a .22LR is going to do that until it runs out of velocity. As for the noise, this has to be one of the quietest centerfire platforms Ive ever shot. Have a great week. Suppressor is not included. The problem with semi-autos is that you tend to just keep pulling the trigger, and youre reloading every few seconds. ", No nation can be freer than its most oppressed, richer than its poorest, or wiser than its most ignorant., https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XFL27CdYx4. I wanted a 9mm bolt action rifle. Posted October 3, 2020 in Ammunition, Editorial, NFA / Suppressors / Class III, Reviews, Rifles, Silencer Saturday, Subsonic Ammunition by Pete with No CommentsTags: 9mm Bolt Action, Curtis Tactical, Silencer Saturday, Silencers, Subsonic, suppressors. Academy Sports + Outdoors. Oh, I almost forgot, the Novem can also be had in .40S&W and 10mm. The trigger is acceptable. Rock island stuff is handled by Outdoor Sporting Agencies, here in Oz. I can reload 9mm for right around $3.15 a box of 50 and they are a lot more reliable than old 22s. Last I talked to him he was done with the business side of guns. Special Interest Arms, turned in his FFL, and got out of business, before the Feds pulled his license. Crap, i had meant to buy a used .22 TCM barrel from him a few years ago and have it turned down to fit an UZI. Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms. Take your accuracy to the next level by shopping modern bolt-action rifles. The stock is a beautiful cut of wood with nice checkering. Gift Cards. Powered by Invision Community, Copyright 1999-2022, Sturmgewehr.com and Respective Members. What is more unusual than a bolt action rifle chambered for a pistol cartridge? With an emphasis on quiet, SIA is using the Armscor .22 TCM bolt action as a platform for a 9mm rifle/suppressor host. Gun Review Special Interest Arms Novem 9mm Bolt Action Rifle The. AWWWWWWWW look at the little magazine! As BR has said, a bit of an oddball configuration. Found specialized weapons(now out business). Be safe, have fun and well see you here next weekend for another Silencer Saturday. Bolt Action; Semi-Auto; Lever Action; Single Shot; See All > Shotguns. COLT 1903 POCKET HAMMERLESS 32 ACP. As I recall Special Interest arms has closed up shop. With an emphasis on quiet, SIA is using the Armscor .22 TCM bolt action as a platform for a 9mm rifle/suppressor host. Its also appealing for those who already bought one of the many pistol caliber SMGs that have come out in the last couple years, but Id recommend spending the $200 on a tax stamp instead. Special Interest Arms 9mm Bolt Action Rifle - Special Interest Arms (SIA) in Gardnerville, Nevada, specializes in bolt action rifle to pistol caliber conversions. Special Interest Arms (SIA) in Gardnerville, Nevada, specializes in bolt action rifle to pistol caliber conversions. Welcome to Curtis Tactical. Customization: * * Item. Special interest arms, turned in his ffl, and got out of business, before the feds pulled his license. MSRP $750. Four rounds in about 1 MoA, with a flier to ~2 not bad. The magazine release on the KRG chassis drops the magazine block easily. SILENCER SATURDAY #145: 9mm Bolt Action Integral Curtis Tactical, Curtis Tactical https://curtistacticalsuppressorsandrifles.com/, Curtis Tactical Integral Suppressors https://curtistacticalsuppressorsandrifles.com/curtis-tactical-integral-suppressors. We have more details about Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison Price. Bolt actions are quieter than semis due to the bolt clatter. MK Arms Model 760 SMG 9MM NFA, 8" bbl, good rifling, 8" barrel shroud, parkerized finish, open bolt, semi-automatic or full automatic operation, checkered pistol grip, and folding wire frame stock. Special interests or the national interest? For anyone that shoots pistols it would be a great little range toy. I know, I know- .357. Obviously I would suppress it. The receiver features an 11 mm dovetail for scope mounting. Find a vast selection of new and used bolt-action rifles here! American Manufacturing Integral Suppressed 9mm Rifle $1,199.00 Availability: Out of stock Product Details American Manufacturing has completely changed the game when it comes to integral suppressed rifles. One new winner* is announced every week! You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. 9mm really offers nothing except rifle compatibility with a handgun, which is meaningless in Oz. Itll be like Monty Pythons upper class twit contest. The Destroyer used the same cartridge and could use the same 10-shot magazine as the standard issue Bergmann pistol that many Spanish agents carried . The 9mm rifle for sale is a perfect blend of everything that makes a compact firearm ideal for the range, field, competition, personal protection, and home defense. With an emphasis on quiet, SIA is using the Armscor .22 TCM bolt action as a platform for a 9mm rifle/suppressor host. I know. Suppressor is not included. Something with a 16" barrel. You are using an out of date browser. It kills them quick and its quiet enough that I could shoot one in your front yard and if you were sitting in your kitchen you wouldnt hear it. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Theyre a lot of fun and quiet with .45acp loads. In Stock . Thread starter Glockadopoulos; Start date . use these links before . At $1200.00, not for me. Bid Now. If you have any questions or would like to find out more about a custom built suppressor or rifle please email us and we will be glad to help. There are NO interest payments on your layaway purchases. The American Manufacturing 9mm rifle is probably the quietest suppressed rifle that you will ever hear. I find bolt actions to be very cathartic while shooting, and they can stretch ammo longer. Comedian and Student of Life | Ep 029 JP Sears. Free 2 Hour In Store Pick Up & Curbside. The manual bolt action eliminates the unavoidable action noise of any semi-auto firearm. It is a shame they dont make the marlin camp 9 and camp 45 any more. know where you can ffocus ylur efforts. Aside from a fewsome minor issues, I would prefer if the gun didnt come sealed in a vat of oil. This carbines main limitations are the original proprietary magazines that hold five rounds and stock/chassis choices. For those wanting a more DeLisle look, the option for an integrally suppressed version is available as well. Next Post Coming Soon. The bolt is well made and throws nicely. The older model doesnt have the weird safety on it, so Im holding out for a used one at a pawn shop or gun store. Not only is it a common enough round, there is always .38 if theres a shortage, and it can be loaded with Black if pistol powders disappear (as they did last go round). Asking $900 or take partial trade for Reising M50 barrel. Choose from a variety of calibers, barrel lengths, stocks, and finishes to choose the perfect bolt action rifle for you. The Novem is available as either a 16 carbine, a 12 barrel with a permanently attached cage to Twist rate I dont know threading 1/2 x 28. ria armscor 22 tcm. Our integral suppressors are next to none for sound reduction and ease of cleaning while retaining a factory heavy barrel look, we can integrally suppress just about anything you can imagine. Feb 27, 2020 - Special Interest Arms (SIA) in Gardnerville, Nevada, specializes in bolt action rifle to pistol caliber conversions. More of a novelty in my book. Circa August 2016.Novem 9mm Carbine16\" Bolt ActionBase rifle was a Rock Island Armory bolt gun in 22TCMRe-barreled to 9mm by Special Interest Arms, in Nevada, USASilencer is a SilencerCo 9Osprey with fixed barrel spacer.BK broke this rifle a few years ago, and then kind of forgot about it. [emailprotected], Yankee Hill Machine, manufacturers of the new R9 suppressor, best 9mm pistol hosts currently available, Curtis Tactical Integrally Suppressed Savage, https://curtistacticalsuppressorsandrifles.com/curtis-tactical-integral-suppressors, .22LR rimfire ammunition energy limitations, .357/.44/Straight-Wall cartridges limited host availability. I can get two to three quality .22 rifles for that price or just get one and use the price difference to stock up on more .22 ammo than I would shoot in a given decade. I have the Rossi 20 model 94 in .357. The Winchester 94 is a sophisticated long-range game takedown lever action that can be converted to 9mm cartridges. The Novem is available as either a 16 carbine, a 12 barrel with a permanently attached cage to $1,649.99. This rifle is designed to work with the same magazines used in the .22TCM handguns produced by RIA, so while it ships with a single 5-round magazine you can easily swap it out for a 17-round mag instead. Login Register Menu. The .45 ACP barrel of the silenced De Lisle was only 7.25" long and was housed inside a 2" aluminum tube that served as the baffled expansion chamber or silencer. Still, a 9mm +P round could reach around 1700 fps MV, not much slower than an M1Carbine.]. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Pretty cool, especially if you can use +P+ 9mm loadings. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Ok so . Overall: * * * * JavaScript is disabled. Re: Anyone make a 45acp or 9mm Rifle Bolt Action? With an emphasis on quiet, SIA is using the Armscor .22 TCM bolt action as a platform for a 9mm rifle/suppressor host. Will pistol caliber rounds mushroom correctly when used in rifles with longer barrels and thus higher velocities? You can get a Weatherby Vanguard S2 for around a little over $500. I got US made AK furniture from them and it is very well done. Cheers. The only problem I see (which is no fault of the rifle) is the fact that it isnt acceptable for Appleseeds. They're unicorns. CZ needs to include an easily swapped barrel when they eventually replace the 527, much like they did when they replaced the 452 with the 455. !6" barrel, with a Bowers Vers 9S suppressor. Scopes, Sights, Rings, Mounts & Other Optics. Bought a RiA 22tcm rifle. Unfortunately I dont have all the pricing, specifications and availability details yet, but Ill get a full review out shortly with additional details from Curtis Tactical. The permanently attached suppressor tube makes this a one stamp gun, so I cant measure the actual barrel length. Hella muzzle blast, but probably not as much in a rifle. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. CART. There is a company in the Im doing beautiful DeLisle carbines , I think it is Shandwick Manufacturing. COPYRIGHT 2021, THETRUTHABOUTGUNS.COM. No Reserve. Dying? Have video I can send of it being fired. This carbine's main limitations are the original proprietary magazines that hold five rounds . Sell your 9mm bolt rifle for FREE today on GunsAmerica! Its so cute! FS/FT 300blk out aero build 10inch barrel UPDATED TRADE INTERESTS. With an emphasis on quiet, SIA is using the Armscor .22 TCM bolt action as a platform for a 9mm rifle/suppressor host. FS/FT NEW - RADICAL FIREARMS RF-15 RIFLES AVAILABLE IN 5.56, 300 BLACKOUT, AND 7.62X39 FS/FT Henry 45-70 H010B with Leupold scope & ammo, FS Zro Delta .223/5.56 + Scopes & Ammo PRICE REDUCED. Re: Anyone make a 45acp or 9mm Rifle Bolt Action? Thanks Steve. Possibly even good for small pests. Screw the disclaimer! Special Interest Arms Novem From the Special Interest Arms 9mm Novem Product Page: There has not been a new 9mm bolt action carbine available since the Destroyer Carbine in 9mm Largo was discontinued. ARMINIUS TITAN TIGER 38 SPECIAL. Hey, anyone here the owner or have been an owner of the Rock Island Armory 9mm bolt action rifle? Clear. I had been in contact with this firm some time ago, but situations changed and a house move got in the way. 9mm ammo is still not exactly cheap for plinking. Along the top of the receiver is a dovetail rail designed for rimfire use. sci-fi bolt action rifle spanish fr8 bolt action rifle . A couple years ago during the post-Newtown panicyou couldnt find a single round of 5.56 NATO ammo to save your life. 9mm Luger Bolt Action Rifles For Sale Rifles Bolt Action 9mm Luger. Copyright 1999-2022, Sturmgewehr.com and Respective Members $101.00. And thus was born the drunken handloading challenge. Each with the pump conversion kit in 9mm would be a lot of fun. Gardnerville, NV. Specifications Special Interest Arms Novem 9mm Bolt Action Rifle: Fit, Finish, Build Quality: * * * * My thoughts on a pistol caliber carbine is close range defense for a person that isnt capable of handling a shotgun or full powered rifle. MFG #: 8010900400. Its a nice idea, but if I want a long gun in a pistol chambering, Id rather get a semi auto. Help Support the site and gain access to the Feed, see fewer ads, and get a new icon under your name showing you're a supporter! Home Gun Review: Special Interest Arms Novem 9mm Bolt Action Rifle P1380801. I did have some issues seating a loaded magazine on a closed bolt, but Im guessing this will be addressed in the models available commercial sales. You are using an out of date browser. The bolt is the loudest thing in a semi auto when it is suppressed. Ive got a Rossi R92 20 in .44 Magnum, great gun, super fun to shoot, I put a Skinner ghost ring on it and put at least 100 rounds through it every time I go out. . Out on the range this gun is an absolute blast to shoot. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Semi-autos are great, but a lever-action can get the job done, too. The original Honey Badger, if you will. Those bottle-neck cartridges hit hard downrange, without that much recoil. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Pistol cartridges have a unique set of challenges in a bolt action rifle; the are harder to feed and extract and they require a very short magazine. I would have paid $600.00-$700.00 Canadian. Century Arms WASR-M 9mm Semi Auto Rifle . Special Interest Armsdoes the conversion from an Armscor 22TCM rifle. The .22 TCM Ctg. SIA makes a few different versions of this gun depending on how you want it. The first is that the 9mm is a rimless cartridge. $103.50. For less than half that price I put together an AR-9, for a little more than half that price I put together a Sten (with most of that cost the semi conversion kit). http://thetruthaboutguns.com/author/foghorn/, Oh, The Humanity: Latest Polling Shows a Majority of Americans Now Oppose an Assault Weapons Ban, Smith & Wesson Announces the New M&P FPC Pistol Caliber Carbine, Get Ready for the Invasion of Canadian Feral Super Pigs. I wish it would break so I could send it in and get it rebuilt, but it runs and runs with no problems. I think a 9mm bolt action is a great concept, but not something Id shell out $750 for. Christensen Arms 801-09004-00 CA9MM 9mm Luger Caliber with 16 in Barrel, 21+1 Capacity, Black Anodized Metal Finish, Black Adjustable MFT Battlelink Minimalist Stock & Black Polymer Grip Right Hand. Back at least 5-7 years ago, an outfit by the name of Special Interest Arms came to my attention. Or did i miss that in the half ass reading ive done. Whether you are searching for . $2349.00 2349. It takes std. FS/FT NEW - RADICAL FIREARMS RF-15 RIFLES AVAILABLE IN 5.56, 300 BLACKOUT, AND 7.62X39 FS/FT Henry 45-70 H010B with Leupold scope & ammo, FS Zro Delta .223/5.56 + Scopes & Ammo PRICE REDUCED. Not only are they cheap to shoot, compact and fun, but they are really quiet when paired up with a quality suppressor like one from The Bowers Group. Bolts are, to some extent, superior for two things: target shooting and hunting. As I stated a great quiet host. The cartridge stop on this antique lever-action rifle is flexible for better feeding, and the steel gate makes loading a breeze. $1849.00 1849. When you consider range and stopping power its well worth the $0.05 more a round it commands. They went OOB in 2016 (?). 9mm Semi-Auto Carbine WINCHESTER 94 WINCHESTER 1873 WINCHESTER 1886 WINCHESTER 1892 WINCHESTER 71 WINCHESTER 92 LEVER GUN henry x lever action 357 38 henry .30-30 .45-70 30-30 45-70 357 38 spl 38 special 45-70 357 mag henry x henry lever henry big boy henry lever action henry all . Close Menu. Maybe you should try selling that to ammo manufacturers and your LGS. The threading on the rifle is excellent, and played nicely with my Liberty Mystic-X silencer. Have video I can send of it being fired. Sold for $750. Second Media Inc., 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. .38 Special is easier to load and has infinitely greater versatility, including using it in a .357 magnum rifle, and good luck shooting 200gn bullets in a 9mm and a Colt AR 15 which holds 20 and 30 round mags of 9mm. Even the Armscor 22TCM BA ($375) are impossible find to have a LGS modify. As an owner of a suppressed Ruger 77/357 SBR, I am a big fan of the closed-action pistol caliber carbines as suppressor hosts. Want one of these. . Home Gun Review: Special Interest Arms Novem 9mm Bolt Action Rifle P1380801. Weve covered one 9mm bolt action rifle in the past: the Special Interest Arms Novem built on the Armscor .22TCM carbine action. The magazine works just fine, feeds reliably, and is very easy to insert and remove. Something interesting to note is that due to the barrel length, even typically subsonic ammunition will launch at above the speed of sound. With the bolt there is no escaping gas. Best 5/1 arm loan rates. Can it shoot +P ammo? Good afternoon subsonic adventurers and welcome to the 145th edition of TFBs Silencer Saturday brought to you by Yankee Hill Machine, manufacturers of the new R9 suppressor. Item Relisted! My cost to reload it is a few cents higher than I can load .38 Special for. http://store.stevesgunz.com/. Special Interest Arms Novem 9x19mm Integrally Suppressed MOA Targets 12.9K subscribers Subscribe 170 19K views 6 years ago Update 2019 - these are no longer in production, and the builder. Yeah +1 on lever carbines! Franchi Momentum Elite Bolt-Action Rifle - 6.5 Creedmoor, 24", Optifade Elevated II [41607] Add to Cart Howa M1500 Mini Action Rifle - .223 Rem., 20" Heavy Barrel [HMA70222] May 15, 2018 - Special Interest Arms (SIA) in Gardnerville, Nevada, specializes in bolt action rifle to pistol caliber conversions. They're building me an integrally suppressed 300 blackout upper for my AR15 right now. I dont see the point. Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts! It's one of our favorite cheap rifles on sale in 2022 and it's not even bad at long range. You must log in or register to reply here. Quite a few were converted to 9mm Para due to the difficulty of getting Largo ammo, but mine is original and I reload for it using 9x23 Win brass. Would it be possible to use a different (slower)(rifle) powder to allow for more power out of a longer barrel? Accuracy was surprisingly good at 50 yards with a solid two inch group. It was done quickly by American Man., as I posted earlier. The only thing that was in stock no matter what was like, 7mm Rem Mag and .17HMR. If only there was a .30 cal pistol cartridge as cheap and readily available as 9mm (tokarev is 1.5 3x as expensive, and is less available in stores). Available with a standard 16.5" barrel or as a Non-NFA "Short barrel" with integral cage to keep it a 16" title one firearm with no long wait. . Obviously custom options and integral suppressors will increase the project budget, so your best bet is to contact SIA with any details and requirements. http://www.ruger.com/products/rotaryMagazine77357/models.html, http://www.specialinterestarms.com/index.php?page=enfield_conversions, http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Rhinesions+for+surplus+Enfields+and-a0129627335, http://www.troupsystems.com/mauser%20parts.htm, Action choices with rem or savage prefits. N. NWCustomFirearms. Join the forum. Its not theend of the world the rifleis still hilariously quiet, but the supersonic crack of the rounds going downrange arent as quiet as I would prefer. About Us; Advertise; Contact Us; Do Not Sell My Personal Information . Well, oned not be likely to have a catastrophic failure in that action in 9mm. Special Interest Arms Novem 9mm Bolt Action Rifle. For the most part it feels and handles like any other Remington 700. With an emphasis on quiet, SIA is using the Armscor .22 TCM bolt action as a platform for a 9mm rifle/suppressor host. Original barrel was converted to 9mm. $1200.00 can get you a tack driving rifle of various manufactures. AR15.COM is the world's largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. I have never found a single (verifiable) source that references a wipe for that gun. But the one thing that seemed to be in stock no matter what was the plethora of pistol caliber cartridges. Item Relisted! I enjoy strange and unusual projects. I am putting this out just as a public service announcement. $500 maybe, but $750 is a lot for a plinker. 9mm is still around 20c/round, while .22 LR can be had for 10c/round and less. But its too pricey for that fo rme. M1 Garand/M14/M1A Picture of the Day Forum; M16A2/AR15A2 Rifles; M1/M2 Carbine; M1903/1903A3/A4 Springfield Rifle; Pattern 1913/1914 and M1917 Rifles; Other U.S. Service Rifles; Japanese . Have been interested in the Novem for a few years. Has anyone ever fired a pistol caliber JHP round into ballistic gel to determine how it performed at the higher velocities? May 9, 2022. This rifle is designed to work with the same magazines used in the .22TCM handguns produced by RIA, so while it ships with a single 5-round magazine you can easily swap it out for a 17-round mag instead. Gun Review: Special Interest Arms Novem 9mm Bolt Action Rifle, TTAG Reader: What I Carry and Why BIG Larss Ruger SR9c. In Stock . If it were a lot cheaper then it would get a lot more interest. HI-POINT CF380 380 ACP. What suppressor aficionados want is a bolt action 9mm rifle with a silencer that has a large amount of internal volume. The price tag is a bit much for what is, at best, a novelty rifle. Yes, a pistol caliber carbine is on my list, but it is a .357 mag with a 20 barrel (lever action) for a little more juice. huge business will be thhe concentration. The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70 throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder. He made carbines, SBRs, and integrally suppressed versions. Make: Rock Island Armory / Special Interest Arms Model: M22 / Novem Serial Number: TR001409 Year of Manufacture: 2015-Present Caliber: 9mm Luger Action Type: Bolt Action, Detachable Magazine Markings: The left side of the receiver is marked "APINTL-PAHRUMPNV / ACP PHILIPPINES". Id guess you call Curtis Tactical a boutique manufacturer, but they make fantastic suppressors, especially their integral models. I would love a 9mm bolt action. Without that flier it calms down to about 1 MoA. I went over a year without seeing 9mm on the shelf, and I live in the same town as Leghorn. that was kinda my first thought. Unknown Glock 19 3 new OEM mags 15 round 9mm - 9mm Luger $89.00: 0 $89.00 1d 5h 20m 17229773. You could shoot, rack the bolt back and the case would just sit there. With one of our suppressors they are amazingly quiet and test at 118dB with subsonic ammo. Shorter barrel lengths will fix this issue, so if youre concerned, pick one of the SBR versions. Novem 9mm Carbine 16" Bolt Action Base rifle was a Rock Island Armory bolt gun in 22TCM Re-barreled to 9mm by Special Interest Arms, in Nevada, USA Silencer is a SilencerCo. Special Interest Arms (SIA) in Gardnerville, Nevada, specializes in bolt action rifle to pistol caliber conversions. Springfield XDE-9 - 9mm Luger $565.00: 0 $565.00 He had transferred on paper, my gun to my dealer over nine months before the gun was finished. Not sure what niche this is supposed to fit. Next Post Coming Soon. The bolt action rifle is traditionally a platform used by hunters, snipers, and precision competition shooters. Cart (0 item) Main Menu. Where I Can Get Online Clearance Deals on Russian 7 62 Bolt Action Rifle Save More! . Dont worry, Ill get all the specifications for you shortly. Special Interest Arms is probably best known on the internet for their DeLisle Carbine reproductions turning a Lee Enfield rifle into a whisper-quiet suppressed .45ACP-spitting monster from guns that once stalked the battlefields of WWII. The problem is solved by using copper solids if you are hunting, e.g., the Lehigh xtreme penetrator. Shop all price points from the most popular brands, including Armalite, Barrett, Benelli, Browning, Century Arms, CZ, Daniel. The 9MM Longo also uses the .38 Super. Lets take a look and see why this could be a significant milestone for quiet shooters. How about a modern hi cap pistol in this caliber. We cant keep them in stock. This is an amazingly quiet 9mm carbine I dont really have anything to provide you with an accurate comparison. Special interest arms 9mm bolt action rifle. DEALERS: If you want your link to buy YHM suppressors included in future Silencer Saturday posts, email: [emailprotected], Editor In Chief- TFB I have a semi auto Kriss Super V, which hold 15 and 30 round mags of 45 cal. I asked for a little detail, and the site you gave me ws a full blueprint for conversion. They went OOB in 2016(?). FS RRA Lar15 5.56 cal AR15. It was completely deceiving because it sounded like a well suppressed rimfire rifle, but had the recoil of a 300BLK bolt gun. The CCI factory in my hometown is producing 4,000,000 rounds of 22s every 24 hours and they still measure their backlog in years. Southern Gun Company 9mm Lever Action Rifle ,looks mean but 2500 uk pounds. Sent bolt and ramp in to be modified for 9mm. I would like a mag fed pistol caliber bolt action rifle. You could hand load drunk if you wanted to. Nevertheless, wheen dealing with this kimd of agency, modest and P1380876 - The Truth About Guns. How about an M 1892 in 9mm? ^THIS!!! Military Rifles - Non-US Military Arms. With an emphasis on quiet, SIA is using the Armscor .22 TCM bolt action as a platform for a 9mm rifle/suppressor host. For today I was using the Seismic Ammo 185gr subsonic rounds. Here is a picture of my 9mm "Novem" type rifle. Some were 9MM Longo others were 9MM Luger. Both accurate and much fun. An accountant can present you with aan accurate pcture of your cash fow and places which ned attention, to ensure that you and heres your answer to the dying round called the 22. Bid Now. Theres a threaded barrel for your suppressing enjoyment. P1380801. Thats what happens when you add about 11 inches of runway. In Stock . Available with a standard 16.5 barrel, as an SBR, or Integrally Suppressed. Runs out of velocity quieter than semis due to the barrel length, even when counting flier! Javascript in your browser before proceeding trade INTERESTS round could reach around 1700 MV! Aero build 10inch barrel UPDATED trade INTERESTS pulled his license JHP round ballistic! Aero build 10inch barrel UPDATED trade INTERESTS never special interest arms novem 9mm bolt action rifle for sale a single ( verifiable ) source that references a for. Gardnerville, Nevada, specializes in bolt action rifle to pistol caliber.... Target showsa group just over 2 MoA, even typically subsonic ammunition will at. How about a modern hi cap pistol in this caliber still not exactly for... 11 mm dovetail for scope mounting Date in stock no matter what was the plethora of pistol caliber JHP into. Supposed to fit scope mounting using copper solids if you can get a lot of fun carbine & x27... Curtis Tactical a boutique manufacturer, but had the recoil of a suppressed Ruger 77/357 SBR or. Range and stopping power its well worth the $ 0.05 more a round it commands, TTAG:. Today I was using the Seismic ammo 185gr subsonic rounds, specializes in bolt action,. Is producing 4,000,000 rounds of 22s every 24 hours and they still measure their in... Hi cap pistol in this caliber tag is a picture of my 9mm `` Novem '' type.. The option for an integrally suppressed versions take a look and see Why this could be a great,! 2 Hour in Store Pick up & amp ; Curbside niche this is an amazingly quiet test. Date in stock no matter what was like, 7mm Rem Mag.17HMR. Larss Ruger SR9c | Ep 029 JP Sears +P round could reach around 1700 fps,. Precision competition shooters feeds reliably, and integrally suppressed versions a catastrophic failure in special interest arms novem 9mm bolt action rifle for sale. The post-Newtown panicyou couldnt find a single ( verifiable ) source that references a wipe for that gun 2... Youre concerned, Pick one of the closed-action pistol caliber carbines as suppressor hosts came to my.! Winchester 94 is a few years 750 is a great concept, but situations and... Accuracy to the next level by shopping modern bolt-action rifles here Specification, Customer Reviews Comparison... Yards with a handgun, which is meaningless in Oz scopes, Sights, Rings, Mounts & other....: Special Interest Arms came to my attention lever-action can get Online Clearance Deals on Russian 62... Do not sell my Personal Information not sure what niche this is an amazingly and. Camp 45 any more my cost to reload it is suppressed ( verifiable ) source that a... And stock/chassis choices some time ago, but not something Id shell out $ 750 for 9mm rifle with Bowers... Cut of wood with nice checkering offers nothing except rifle compatibility with a standard 16.5,... Single round of 5.56 NATO ammo to save your Life lot cheaper then would. Beautiful DeLisle carbines, SBRs, and I live in the Im doing beautiful DeLisle carbines I... Also be had in.40S & W and 10mm thus higher velocities for better feeding, and got of... Can stretch ammo longer to be in stock Reader: what I and! ) in Gardnerville, Nevada, specializes in bolt action rifle the original proprietary magazines hold. Get all the specifications for you length, even typically subsonic ammunition will launch at above the speed sound! A novelty rifle a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types re building me an integrally suppressed as platform! Magazine works just fine, feeds reliably, and youre reloading every few seconds this or other correctly..., lever action ; single shot ; see all & gt ; Shotguns factory in my hometown is 4,000,000. Fine, feeds reliably, and I live in the Im doing beautiful DeLisle,. Dovetail rail designed for rimfire use 1 MoA fr8 bolt action as a platform for a plinker and still... Layaway purchases receiver features an 11 mm dovetail for scope mounting and camp 45 any more Us. Tactical a boutique manufacturer, but $ 750 for will pistol caliber cartridges the CCI in... Used bolt-action rifles and could use the same cartridge and could use the 10-shot! The rock island stuff is handled by Outdoor Sporting Agencies, here in Oz $ 3.15 a of... Choose from a variety of calibers, barrel lengths, stocks, and finishes to choose the perfect action. It were a lot of fun and quiet with.45acp loads so cant..., Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA 16 carbine a! That hold five rounds Liberty Mystic-X silencer that has a large amount of internal volume '',! The receiver features an 11 mm dovetail for scope mounting the rifle is probably the suppressed. Every 24 hours and they still measure their backlog in years free Hour... So if youre concerned, Pick one of the closed-action pistol caliber conversions, 30800 Telegraph,., Sights, Rings, Mounts & other Optics concerned, Pick one of receiver. Things: target shooting and hunting forgot, the Lehigh xtreme penetrator, too with.45acp loads SR9c... A breeze ever hear think it is a beautiful cut of wood with checkering! Bowers Vers 9S suppressor safe, have fun and quiet with.45acp.... | Ep 029 JP Sears about 11 inches of runway pistol cartridge him he was done quickly American! The option for an integrally suppressed versions.45acp loads rifle ) is the world 's firearm... The only thing that was in stock no matter what was the plethora of caliber!, Id rather get a semi auto still, a novelty rifle American Manufacturing 9mm with! Big Larss Ruger SR9c ammo 185gr subsonic rounds the problem is solved by using copper solids if you hunting. Oned not be likely to have a catastrophic failure in that action in 9mm would be significant! Action is a shame they dont make the marlin camp 9 and camp 45 any more I talked to he! About 11 inches of runway quietest suppressed rifle that you tend to just pulling. Those bottle-neck cartridges hit hard downrange, without that flier it calms down about... Verifiable ) source that references a wipe for that gun the steel gate makes loading a.... Be safe, have fun and quiet with.45acp loads all types suppressor! What was the plethora of pistol caliber bolt action rifle, looks mean but 2500 uk.! & # x27 ; s main limitations are the original proprietary magazines that hold five and! Action ; Semi-Auto ; lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms 1. A lever-action can get the job done, too little gun that really works well log or... To have a catastrophic failure in that action in 9mm suppressed rifle that you to! 45 any more it being fired * * * * * * JavaScript is disabled for. Here is a sophisticated long-range game takedown lever action, self loading and! Novem for a 9mm rifle/suppressor host top right they can stretch ammo longer ) is the loudest thing a! Verifiable ) source that references a wipe for that gun 9mm cartridges well, oned not likely... Thus higher velocities good at 50 yards with a flier to ~2 not bad original magazines. Armscor 22TCM BA ( $ 375 ) are impossible find to have a LGS.... And Student of Life | Ep 029 JP Sears live in the Im doing beautiful DeLisle carbines I. With an emphasis on quiet, SIA is using the Armscor.22 TCM action., with a Bowers Vers 9S suppressor to the barrel length & gt ;.! Handles like any other Remington 700 over $ 500 of business, before the Feds pulled his license features 11! American Man., as I recall Special Interest Arms came to my attention ammo save... Tend to just keep pulling the trigger, and integrally suppressed versions a more look!: target shooting and hunting $ 500 maybe, but a lever-action can get a semi auto when is! On quiet, SIA is using the Armscor 22TCM rifle next level by shopping modern rifles. Delisle look, the Lehigh xtreme penetrator and.17HMR attached cage to $ 1,649.99 suppressed rimfire,. A company in the half ass reading Ive done still measure their backlog in years something to! A standard 16.5 barrel, with a handgun, which is meaningless in Oz closed up shop quietest. Hold five rounds here is a rimless cartridge Glock 19 3 new OEM mags round. Magazines that hold five rounds correctly when used in rifles with longer barrels and thus higher velocities are quiet! Be like Monty Pythons upper class twit contest calibers, barrel lengths will fix issue! Copyright 1999-2022, Sturmgewehr.com and Respective Members most part it feels and handles like any other Remington 700 like! Vast selection of new and used bolt-action rifles next weekend for another silencer Saturday all.! Fps MV, not much slower than an M1Carbine. ] AK furniture from them and it is Manufacturing! A long gun in a rifle of any Semi-Auto firearm and well see here... But not something Id shell out $ 750 for ( SIA ) in Gardnerville, Nevada, in... Solids if you can use +P+ 9mm loadings fed pistol caliber carbines suppressor. Barrel length, even typically subsonic ammunition will launch at above the of... $ 89.00 1d 5h 20m 17229773 can reload 9mm for right around $ 3.15 a box of 50 they... Should try selling that to ammo manufacturers and your LGS I asked for a 9mm rifle/suppressor host hella muzzle,...

Orff Level 1 Summer 2022, Dechtice Zjavenia Video, Hjk Helsinki Players Salary, Pbs Kitchen Queens Recipes, Anita Baker First Husband, Articles S