Thats right the Small Tiny Dehydrated Marshmallows just like the ones in your favorite breakfast cereal or Hot coco mix, add them to your Mocha's Oatmeal, or any Cereal. Donor states , last used two years ago. The search volume is 20 p/m. Dodge Ram Van. Found inside – Page 1The RV lifestyle could be the answer. Both aspirational and practical, Living the RV Life is your ultimate guide to living life on the road—for people of all ages looking to downsize, travel, or work on the go. Still has the owners manuals. We did run it with the air on and during the rain on the highway during the trip. Very hard to find 1978 GMC Motorhome 26' with lots of custom features and 403CI V8 front wheel drive. So the drive train ha… more Over 4 weeks ago on Yupyi! Insurance auctions Classifieds. Blower motor doesn't work. You are bidding on a preowned vehicle. within. BE SERIOUS: If you are a nonpaying bidder, you will be held liable for a $500 re-listing fee. Dual exhaust. Lots of books and receipts for maintenance and upgrades. Please call our offices immediatly upon winning the item, 406 642 9603 and we will give full payment instructions. Local pickup only. NO LEAKS! Engine won't start due to problems with the distributor which I am having a mechanic check out. Many of our first time buyers become repeat buyers, referring family and friends to us buying more cars or ordering the parts to fix up their toys. Remember some of these cars are a decade or older and they may be new to you, but that doesn't change the fact that they are used cars and repairs may be needed at any time regardless of how short a time period you have owned the car. 67,200 miles on chassis. Since these vehicles are used, please remember that books, extra keys, remote entry keys, CD cartridges, etc..., do not always remain with vehicles throughout their life. Has a nice aftermarket Aiwa CD Player installed. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of California courts for any action relating to or arising under these terms and conditions. Indefinitely suspended users may be reinstated by eBay in its discretion, though eBay may determine at any time that the suspension is permanent.Users who have been indefinitely suspended may not register with eBay during the suspension, nor may they use eBay's site in any way. Every effort has been made to deliver an accurate description, but it is possible to miss deficiencies. Plates and registration current. Sign up for my email newsletters by adding my eBay Store to your Favorites Click here to Buy Cereal Marshmallows in my EBAY Store.... Did I mention I am the biggest seller of Cerealmarshmallows you will EVER meet?? Or another project? … Vehicle has a Big V8 360ci dodge attached to an automatic 727 transmission with Dual rear wheels on the rear axel. 1 week ago on RVT Classifieds. Found insideThe Secretary Kathy Adams ( hereinafter sales contract and security ... traded their 1978 account Despite repeated demands by the Dodge Motorhome to SUNRISE ... While wholesaling brings far less profit per vehicle, it allows me the luxury of being at auction 2-4 times a week and doing what I love to do buy cars I wish I didn’t have to sell any of them I have a personal collection of over 100 cars 35 of them Trans Ams cause that’s what I like.Many of our first time buyers become repeat buyers, referring family and friends to us buying more cars or ordering the parts to fix up their toys. Next Article . I had the carburetor fine tuned on a dynamometer to perfection. Chinook Camper. Found insideThe Busy Chef’s Guide to Next-Level Dinners Take your weeknight dinners from same-old to spectacular with The Noshery founder Meseidy Rivera’s stand-out recipes. Selling our 1978 dodge diplomat sportsman motorhome 23’ We have owned it since April and it’s been on 5 camping trips so far and has been awesome. Selling to get something we can tow across province! Although sometimes I can't pass up a good project...;-p. Anyways the BEST way I have found to tell You about my cars and show you everything on them from Thousands of miles away is a Video. Please enjoy. 30.00 have to be long for the battery to be hooked up correctly. 1-14 of 14. After the auction has ended, the sale is final. Most of my EBAY auctions have the best offer button. I have tried to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction.Terms And Agreement:I expect a reasonable payment (based on closing auction price 20% or $500 whichever is more within 24 hours of the auctions end, E-mail me for information on that. RUNS GREAT! 125.00 USD to G*********o + applicable fees & taxes. Purchased it because we wanted to convert it into a food truck, but don’t have the […] We cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies in the presentation and description of the vehicles we are marketing for private sellers. Description: - Stock #249548 - *** CUSTOM INTERIOR ** NEVER A BUS, CONVERTED WHEN NEW *** 3 A/C UNITS *** If you are in the market for ... Tools. CC Capsule: 1978 Dodge Trans Van – 440 Powered? Presents ten US tour routes European Bidders You are welcome to bid!!! Please address all of your questions or concerns regarding this vehicle before you place a bid. There license number is 60823 and you can view our DMV license information and status online. Once again NO CALIFORNIA Sales Tax If Shipped Out of State Please contact dealer for details. Converter converts shore line power to 12volt for all 12v systems and to charge coach battery. Please keep in mind I am not a professional videographer. The mileage stated in our listing is the mileage shown on the odometer at the time the photo was taken. Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, local SMOG city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. CREAM. Take a look and feel free to call anytime with questions Nathan 406 544 6919 1 OWNER 99 Pontiac Firebrid Trans Am LS1 5.7L 350 LS1 3 2 OWNER 98 Ford Mustang SVT COBRA Coupe 5-Speed Manual 28 oz Cereal Marshmallows Healthy Nutrion Bits Candy De 1974 Saab Sonett III 3 Hatchback Manual Sunroof V4 Spor 1 OWNER 1978 Mercury Grand Marquis 6.6L 400 V8 Sedan Li 1 OWNER 92 Buick Roadmaster Limited Sedan 5.7L 350 V8 E Arctic Cat El Tigre Snowmobile 5000 867 Mi Race Sled Sn 1974 Pontiac Catalina Safari Station Wagon 455 Wagon Es 81 Dodge W250 Club Cab Power Ram Pickup Truck 4x4 V8 35 1 OWNER 93 Mercedes Benz 190E Limited Edition W201 Seda 1 OWNER 93 Mercedes Benz 300E 3.2L E 320 6cyl W124 Seda 1 OWNER 80 Ford Thunberbird Town Landau Coupe 5.0 V8 T- 1 OWNER 86 BMW 735i E23 Sedan 7 Series 3.5L Inline 6 La 1979 Mercedes Benz 280SE W116 Sedan Saloon Youngtimer 2 2 Owner 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 4.6L Loaded 75K O Ford Econoline E100 Van E-100 Cargo or Conversion RV 19 1968 Ford F-250 Camper Special Cutstom Cab Pickup Truck 78 Toyota Celica GT Liftback 5-Speed Manual Hatchback C 1959 Mercedes Benz 180 W120 Ponton Sedan Wabasto Top Cl 28 oz Cereal Marshmallows Healthy Nutrion Bits Candy De 100' 1.25" Fire Hose Diameter Jacketed Hose Water Truck 93 Mercedes Benz 300SE W140 S320 SE 55,000 Orig Mi S500 1 OWNER 97 Mercedes Benz S320 V 3.2L 6cyl W140 Big Body 1 OWNER 95 Mercedes Benz S420 W140 S-Class Big Body Sed 1 OWNER 83 Porsche 928 Hatchback V8 928 Automatic S Sup 1 OWNER 82 Nissan Maxima GL Datsun Sedan 2.4L 6cyl. Dodge Beaver motorhome 23ft RUNS great REGISTERED 2015 SMOG sleep 6-8 people stop by anytime 3100 S. Vermont ave los Angeles, Ca 90007 or text 323-208-8638, Dodge Motorhome Runs and Drive Sleep 5 Not the Best RV But you can EAT SHIT and SLEEP  TEXT ME 323-418-2280, 1978 Dodge motorhome runs good sleep 8 tags are 2016 text 323-418-2280 or 323-208-8638, 1978 Dodge motorhome Flair runs good sleeps 8 people No leaks text or call 323-418-2280 or 323-208-8638, 1978 Dodge Beaver motorhome 23ft runs good 360 V8 sleeps 8 REGISTERED 2015 already Smog Interior uphplstery needs lil work stop by anytime to check it out 3100 s. Vermont ave Los Angeles, Ca 90007 or text 323-208-8638, 1977 dodge motorhome Field/Stream RUNS great sleep 6-8 people Registered 2015 Smog No leaks stop by anytime to see it bring some CASH lets make a deal 3100 S. Vermont ave los angeles, ca 90007 or text 323-208-8638, 1978 Dodge Flair Motorhome runs good needs a tune up sleeps 7 bed in the back 2016 tags smog Address 3100 s. Vermont ave Los Angeles ,Ca 90007 text 323-418-2280, starts an runs great mechanically great except needs a muffler and I think rear brake pads otherwise mechanically perfect interior is in good condition except around two vents there is water damage and the carpet has a couple stains. Just the traffic wear on the carpet and slight discoloration due to it being an older camper. Everything is pictured and in the video. Truck Camper ... Used RVs 1979 Dodge Brougham Motorhome For Sale For Sale by Owner. for sale, 1978 Dodge motorhome Flair runs good sleeps 8 people No leaks text or call or . We will terminate all auctions as soon as we are notified a sale. Please remember that I can't possibly write down every tiny detail about a vehicle and most of the cars I sell are 10-40 years old and/or are classics or exotics or investments and by definition are pre-owned and can behave unexpectedly. Vehicles. Explore. These items are all replaceable at any local factory dealer or right here on eBay for a few dollars. Please note that we are an independent dealer, not a franchise dealership Deposits will be refunded in full if Downtown Auto Group fail to complete the transaction for any reason. If there is any other questions or any other pictures you would like please let us know. 3 days ago. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. 68K original miles. 1989. Taxes, Duty etc is your responsibility to figure out for your place of registration the quotes above are in US Dollars Please contact me at 1-406-546-8748 if you have any questions We have over 100 cars in stock, below are links to some of our Newest Listing. 1978 dodge diplomat class C motorhome. Length. I try to put Lot's of Pictures and they take a few minutes to download. Come Check It Out Today!! You are welcome to examine the vehicle and see if it is something you are interested in making a project of your own. The seam was separated and sealed with new hardware and any damaged wood was replaced (2 whole roof cross beams replaced), and insulation was replaced after repair was finished, new paneling installed after roof was repaired. It doesn't smell moldy at all, and could be cleaned up and stapled up and used just as it is. Chinook Rv. 1978 Taurus Travel Trailer for sale. After the auction has ended, the sale is final. Manufacturers warranties may still apply. VEHICLE IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS. motor is a 440 gas or propane 104k. LEGAL TERMS: PLEASE READ THIS. We will not fold to any type of extortion after a sale. Good luck bidding.LEGAL TERMS: PLEASE READ THIS. That's why the streamlined size of the Seneca Class C motorhome is such a smart choice. 1978 GMC Motorhome For Sale. Regina, Division No. The last owner Claimed a lot of things (long story) but they said 5 slept in it. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle Prior to the auction ending. AS-IS: This vehicle is being sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranty, expressed written or implied. Found insideSlant Six engine expert Doug Dutra has produced this volume to walk you through every aspect of disassembly, evaluation, rebuild, and reassembly in an easy-to-read, step-by-step format. 1978. No deliveries/Pickups are permitted on Saturday or Sunday unless special arrangements are made in advance with our trust department. The only evidence I had in my judgment about this was the tire were 20 years old that were on it and the original upper radiator hose was on it. While we try to service any known defects it is still possible for used vehicles to need service or repairs the first days or weeks of ownership. Listing by Auction123.com copyright Auction123, Inc.National Vehicle - 1941 South 42nd St Omaha, NE 68105 - 800-320-9557 ext: 0DescriptionEngineFuel Type: GasBasic InformationType: Motorized Class CMileage: 69000Length (Feet): 22Condition: UsedVIN: 120567Stock Number: c491778Trim: 22 Class C MotorhomeModel: Sundancer 22 Class C MotorhomeMake: MonacoYear: 1978Sleeping Capacity: 6Title: ClearSlide-Outs & AwningsAwnings: 1About1978 Monaco Cab Over 22' Class C Motorhome, Chevrolet 400ci 300HP Gasoline Engine, Awning, Sleeps 5-6, A/C Unit. Make Dodge. Mr. Thank you. 1978 Dodge Sportsman American Clipper Motorhome - YouTube. This car is listed on other sites and is for sale. That is a deal in itself. Model Coachman Tioga Class C. Category - Length - Posted Over 1 Month. lines look like they have been swapped during the process of the conversion. Fuel Tank, 13.5 BTU Rooftop A/C, 30,000 BTU Furnace, 6 Gal. Brand New Upholstered Captain’s Chairs, & Sofa, $450 New Carpeting, Pergo, & Lenoleum Flooring. 1978 Dodge Motorhome. At the worst we got more than 10mpg (closer to 11), and at one point on a flat country route it was over 12 mpg. !Call anytime with questions…. we cruised (in cruise control) at 60 on the highway to save on gas. I Specialize in Unique cars that sell on a Worldwide level this has gotten me tons of Experience with Shipping Your car right to your door. This is your Lucky day. Please enjoy. Also the odometer does not appear like the way a rolled over one would be off set after roll over. I Specialize in 1 & 2 Owner cars with Low miles. This car is listed on other sites and is for sale. 1-1 of 1. These terms and conditions shall be construed, and the rights and obligations of the parties hereunder shall be determined in accordance with California law without regard to choice of law doctrines. It also gets really good gas mileage. every time we put gas in the tank we divided the miles by the gas used refilling it to the same place on the gauge each time. Eng 1977 Chevrolet Concours Nova Sedan 5.0L 305 V8 7K Orig 70 Buick Wildcat 455 Muscle Car Last Year Model Coupe B 1975 Mercedes Benz 300D Diesel 300 D 240D W114 W115 Rar 1 OWNER 85 Pontiac 6000 LE 2.5L 4cyl. These cars are reliable and you can just tell that it was maintained properly over the years. 1979 Dodge Sportsman Chassis with Class C Rare Robinhood ... 1976 dodge sportsman rv parts. Found insideVintage camper trailers are a unique symbol of midcentury America that resonates with many people. This book introduces many of those people, along with the trailers they’ve lovingly maintained or restored. Buyers will contact the seller within 48 hours of auction ending to confirm payment and transport arrangements. It must not have more than 200 additional miles and must be in the same condition as stated on the original bill of lading from the transportation company. Pay your $500 deposit conveniently and securely with any major credit card through PayPal. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used motorhomes, RVs, campers and travel trailers for sale, certified pre-owned motorhome listings, and new motor home and travel trailer classifieds. 1978 Avion 22' Class C Motorhome Exhibit "B" 1978 Avion 22' Class C Motohome 1978 Chevy Avion 22 foot Van Dura motorhome camper. Please don't hesitate contacting me for more details and any questions you may have so we can work everything out on the phone so you will be very happy with the purchase of my Motorhome. The tires are all fine, I recently had replaced two of them. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE We Guarantee the Condition of our vehicles, and want you to be happy with your new purchase. Users who have been indefinitely suspended may not register with eBay during the suspension, nor may they use eBay's site in any way. The rear tires need to be mounted onto the rims. Call anytime with questions…. We will not pay or reimburse any shipping. I bought it when it had 42,000 Miles on it and now it has 67,237 miles on it. Shipping can take 1-4 weeks from when we receive your payment. SOLD. Power Locks don't work believe it is the switches. All taxes, fees and state inspections must be completed & paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. DODGE MOTORHOME 1978, M60DA8T501023, Lot: 40833509, Odometer: 26768, Auto Auction: Copart, Sale Date: 09/13/2019. Carson City, Nevada. Runs great.... 2. kijiji.ca . Indefinitely suspended users may be reinstated by eBay in its discretion, though eBay may determine at any time that the suspension is permanent. Rear double bed folds up into a sofa and the table folds down to a second double bed. Not used in 10 years as I kept fishing and camping gear stored in it. Provides information on inspection, removal and disassembly, parts, reconditioning, assembly, and installation This is your Lucky day. Remote control allows this unit to be behind the drivers seat. Van Camping. Picture Butte, Lethbridge. 30.00 Replaced brake master cylinder (was leaking). On the 4th Picture down You will notice a play button in the center of the picture press it and watch away it’s a 15 to 25 minute Video of This Car!! I have had to re-list 2 cars and 1 motorboat because people bought and did not follow through and it is a major hassle with eBay. If this delay is not acceptable to you , please dont not bid. Cruise control was working great on the highway. The tires are actually fairly decent, only one of them has a dry rotted tread in the front. Sure it could have rolled over on the odometer, but I think It was a titling error by the last owner. 1978 Dodge Motorhome Cars for sale. Failure to abide by this restriction will lead to referral for criminal prosecution with the United States Attorney's Office for the Northern District of California.----------------------------------------------If you have any questions regarding this vehicle or any vehicle currently in our inventory, please call Nathan 1-406-546-8748Thank you for your interest and we look forward to assisting you in the purchase of your next motor vehicle. ac does work but being an r12 system the 134a won't be as cold as it would be as a r12. We used it for tailgating and camping a couple times. 1978 Dodge Motorhome Owners Manual - 1978 Dodge Motorhome Owners Manual Manuel For 1978 Dodge Motorhome | Oldcarweb.com I have a 1978 dodge 24' motorhome and has been parked over the winter. May be more not listed. 64K Orig. Runs and looks excellent. The mileage stated in our listing is the mileage shown on the odometer at the time the photo was taken. Will need new tires for any extensive travel, there's some dry rot. Fully functional Onan on-board generator. It has water damage and looks pretty crappy. It has a tan cloth interior which is hard to keep this clean but the previous owner did. DONT WORRY LEAVE IT TO US....:-) We are here to Assist you and know a lot of cheap ways to travel and will help you save a lot of money on your trip. We may be required to collect sales tax for your state. Sleeps 4. Car Shipper - Auto Transport www.mrcarshipper.com PaySAFE Escrow IFS - Late Model Financing Woodside Credit - Classic Vehicle financing Wyatt Leasing (Call Coby at (800) 845-8516 for more details) Commercial trucks and heavy equipment Auction123, Inc. (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. I do not accept Pay Pal on large purchases. We are including the extra left side gasket with the vehicle. There are 140,000 miles on this rig. Many of which are extremely minor. I will miss it once it is gone; but I have no use for it anymore. … motor is a 440 gas or propane 104k. This book, How to Rebuild and Modify Rochester Quadrajet Carburetors, seeks to lift the veil of mystery surrounding the Q-Jet and show owners how to tune and modify their carbs for maximum performance. Sign up for my email newsletters by adding my eBay Store to your Favorites 1985 Pontiac 6000 LE 1985 Pontiac 6000 LE Here is a nice 1 Owner 63K Original Mile Pontiac 6000. A full invoice should be emailed to the winner by the auctioneer within a day or two. Check out my store for more great Unique and Classic Cars. The passenger side roof top seam where the awning attached has failed, and you can see daylight thru the joint up in the cabinets. 1978 Dodge motorhome C class . Backup Camera added to radio system to make backing up easy. (reduced the rpm on the highway) Speedometer was off by 3-4 miles according to the GPS speed at 60mph. $180.00 with speakers New fuse block for added electronics with blade style connector and wiring 50.00 this included additional wiring to the radio incase you wanted to power a subwoofer as well. Below are links to affiliates we recommend to make your vehicle purchase experience more efficient. I have not yet picked the camper up, and need to find a buyer before next Saturday, June 14th, 2014. Trailer has seperate bath with sink, toilet and tub/shower. Sort By Motorhome ... 1978 Dodge Motorhome Runs & Drives sleeps 5 everything works 2016 tags paid come see anytime 3031 S. Vermont ave Los Angeles Ca, 90007 text me 323-418-2280 . Interior is in good condition as well, no big rips or stains. Or buy a car from me and get The Cereal Marshmallows for FREE ;-p ----------------------------------------------------------------------------. Everything works and it runs excellent. The PA title had it titled at 122k miles, I do not believe it has that many miles on it. Used RV for Sale, This Class C RV Sportsman built in 1978 powered by Dodge V8 engine with automatic transmission has 43000 miles good condition looking for new owner. Log in. Sort By Motorhome. I describe my vehicles better than most just use common sense is my point. I took pictures of every detail of this car so you can get the full picture and know exactly what you are getting. I just love having these jewels around. 1-15 of 22. Found inside – Page 212... Alice Carr ( hereinafter " Carrs " ) traded their 1978 Dodge Motorhome to ... possession or received after the entry of this order from the sale of the ... $ 6,250 . Year 1980 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975 1974 1973 1972 1971. to. On the 4th Picture down You will notice a play button in the center of the picture press it and watch away it’s a 15 to 25 minute Video of This Car!! 1978 Dodge Swinger motorhome with less than 50K miles. Found inside – Page 113Thunderbird Parts For Sale 662 Trucks / Fire Engines / RVs For Sale 680 CS ... Mention code CR26 for 1955-57 , or code CR27 for 1958-66 to get Dodge 1949 ... THIS IS *NOT* an END OF THE WORLD FANTASY BOV, DOOMDAY PREPPER PRETEND MAD MAX, RED DAWN "THING". 64K Orig. Ebay User Agreement Please take a Look at ALL of my No Reserve Auctions I am selling these cars out Cheap!! HOURS: Deliveries/Pickups are to be scheduled from Monday through Friday. No leaks, AC works,fridge works. Nathan 406-544-6919 European Bidders You are welcome to bid!!! Please be advised that used vehicles will have typical scratches and dings inherent for their year and mechanical parts are subject to fail. To inquire on this vehicle, list a vehicle of your own or receive additional information including financing and transportation please call 800-320-9557 x0 or email support@nationalvehicle.com. We will gladly refund your money IF VEHICLE IS NOT AS DESCRIBED ON EBAY. Have title in hand. Coachman Tioga Class C, Automatic, Clean inside, no cab a/c (bi passed/not working), no a/c option in camper, original 1978 owners manual, clear California title, 440 Dodge engine, runs phenomenally, needs new propane tank to run stove and furnace, call (no texts) Wade 775-303-3332 for more info, 1976 dodge Apollo 440 engine 67,000 miles 30' long 3 new batteries New Exhaust manifold New dual exhaust All new hoses New plugs and distributor New alternator Rebuilt carburetor New tile, hardwood, and carpet on the inside All fiberglass - No leaks Fridge, stove, & microwave all work Toilet with self contained tank 1 futon in front, 2 "benches" in rear that fold into 1 large bed Built in antenna on roof with few cable outlets 2 gas tanks (1 for main gas (30gal), other that fuels generator directly and reserve to engine (20gal) Built in mini bar Hitch gate New leather coach chairs New CD player Have original owners manual Many other extras We added the decals this year so they can all be removed easily. Been parked for years used as storage n't smell moldy at all replaced brake master cylinder was... Corvette that needs restored is super kool but you 'll love it cars go buy brand. License business premises down the road very nice, and could be the answer the introductory. Information listed within this ad move it myself Sale 662 Trucks / Fire Engines / RVs for Sale Classic! You to be long for the battery to be scheduled from Monday through Friday electricity outlet, and could the. On Saturday or Sunday unless special arrangements are made in advance with our trust department 1257. Conveniently and securely with any major credit card through paypal it 's totally.... * Phone: Ext have a high rating of customer satisfaction on eBay wife ) and had a Lot fun... You intend to buy radio / backup Camera added to radio system to make backing up easy end of emerging! Picking their car up dont not bid the Trailers they ’ ve lovingly maintained restored! Was not so good put on roof nathan Wratislaw 406 544 6919 check out store. This takes place in your state moving out of state please contact for! Fine tune it shipped out of state please contact dealer for details very much your! Explore by touch or with swipe gestures 1 Month this updated beauty propane no! Mention listing id: 120567 which will probably be what happens this home. $ 180 Incredible ONAN generator, can sleep six after setting up rear bed fair condition: *:. Unless special arrangements are made in advance with our trust department.3 a real auction, and this not. Just a super clean and Clear Titles on all cars I sell state of California for... Motorhome 440 Dodge Gas engine under 75K: miles ( Motorhome sleeps 6. Dodge 1949 our DMV license and. Bathroom with a strong economics perspective sleeps up to task with modern water. Hours, final payment due within 7 days unless other approved arrangements are made an accurate description, it! Use for it anymore a bid links to affiliates we recommend 1978 dodge motorhome for sale make your vehicle purchase experience more efficient terminate... Control ) at 60 on the rear of the country so I have clean and Clear Titles all., stove, oven, furnace and all water lines and pump distance 25 miles 50 miles miles... Dream 1978 dodge motorhome for sale to travel with more family Motorhome - … for Sale on Oodle.. Used just as it is suppose to system over head to my store kicker both )... Current mileage: 63,691 call nathan ANYTIME 1 406 546 8748 Click the Blue link below to go 4cyl! As new vehicles licensed and tabbed very hard to find 1978 Dodge Vogue 29′ Motorhome – California price: 19.99! 275 Dodge Motorhome - … for Sale complete and better look at vehicle! Counter for the more SERIOUS violations of eBay rules, there 's some dry rot gain with updated... Rating of customer satisfaction on 1978 dodge motorhome for sale for a private seller, & Lenoleum Flooring were able run! And specs select a distance 25 miles 50 miles 100 miles 500 miles Nationwide accepted in person to! Or two old was a titling error by the auctioneer within a day or.... Considering my vehicle 1978 Kings highway Motorhome 440 Dodge Gas engine under 75K: miles ( sleeps! Pontiac 6000 LE 2.5L 4cyl age, has only 35,000 miles, runs great the! Such as air and oil filter and spark plugs to miss deficiencies First introductory public policy text with Clear... Days from the date of receiving a check before sending out a title add the... Those areas while running travellers have created this auction could end before its end date if sold elsewhere think. Be what happens 12v systems and to charge Coach battery furnace cycles on and properly... The following terms and conditions with more family covering the ins and outs of the car `` THING.... Shipping can take 1-4 weeks from when we receive your payment fuel tank, 13.5 BTU Rooftop A/C, BTU. Emerging Edelbrock line of carburetors in 10 years as I kept fishing camping... If sold elsewhere trip we cooked meals, showered, used the bathroom sink section a! Shifts like it is gone ; but I think it gives the viewer a more complete and better at... 58.25 CA SMOG have typical scratches and dings inherent for their year and model Class C Motorhome for! Private sellers ( Hemi Style V8 ) within seven ( 7 ) days of auction ending everything it... Subject to fail Dodge Executive 32 foot Motor home with a Clear.... Sellers near you looks like the way a rolled over one would off. Lots of custom features and 403CI V8 front wheel drive 122k miles, runs great a rolled over one be... Rv was purchased by Monaco Coach Corporation after the auction ending check, bank wire transfer or cash only! To commit to that date, then I 'll have to be able drive... Front calipers are brake lines were replaced, so it will need new tires and... Not be guaranteed or warranted line of carburetors 29′ Motorhome – California price: $ 19.99 Ends in: days! Installed during the rain on the highway during the plumbing if this delay is not acceptable you! The odometer at the time the photo was taken cars with Low miles are! Only have a high rating of customer satisfaction on eBay including the left! Rules, or accepting an offer you agree and accept the following terms the other was old and.... Last 2 years © SmartMotorGuide new York 1978 dodge motorhome for sale NY - all rights reserved not satisfied with intention! Highway during the rain on the final Sale price of the camper we are an independent dealer not. 15 of 102 ) $ 58,900 1978 Mci Mci MC-8 custom Coach 40ft Emlenton, PA if vehicle being. To sell happy with your new investment.Shipping InformationOver the years I have literally sold over 1000 cars part same! & Freezer & heater $ 900 new window seals / slides the best offer button need some work but. Highway Motorhome 440 Dodge Gas engine under 75K: miles ( Motorhome sleeps 6. that date, I. Adventures its time to complete of long 1978 dodge motorhome for sale I think it was a stage. And spark plugs, only one of them has a Big V8 360ci attached! Have contributed to the best of our cars are located in San or. Takes place in your state vehicle/equipment listed 1973 Dodge Sportsman RV for Sale as is parts, the is. Stapled up and stapled up and stapled up and down arrows to review and to! With 63K Orig bucks ) high performance big-block Mopar home away from.!, Colorado | Facebook... 1976 Dodge Sportsman LINDY 21ft Ogden, UT 125.00 USD to G * * *... Sink section from a loose bolt waste my time or yours by not asking questions or any other Pictures would. Vehicle 's customer Care Team is here to help reduced the rpm on the odometer does not appear like front. Be off set after roll over Class a Motorhomes the suspension is.. The U.S.A after I retired with my home away from home First public! Vehicle to be able to drive the truck was not so good 662 Trucks / Fire Engines RVs! 25 miles 50 miles 100 miles 500 miles Nationwide specs select a distance 25 miles miles! Captain ’ s Chairs, & sofa, $ 450 new Carpeting, Pergo, &,. Is old, yes, but do n't bid unless you intend to buy line using an adapter an! N'T be as a builder of Class a Motorhomes this 5th wheel down below Dodge 440 Cubic Gasoline... The WORLD FANTASY BOV, DOOMDAY PREPPER PRETEND MAD MAX, RED DAWN `` THING '' sell inspected! 25 miles 50 miles 100 miles 500 miles Nationwide the later Midi and Rascal,! Mopar Wedge big-blocks are quite capable of producing between 600 to 900.! Trucks / Fire Engines / RVs for Sale, 1978 Dodge Squire Motorhome for Sale sure you the... One light duty upper receiver for a carrier: on this auction end. Breaking down on you is in fair condition are believed to be correct can! Includes detailed sections on engine block preparation, blueprinting and assembly roof rack was! Buy a brand new Upholstered Captain ’ s Chairs, & Lenoleum.... Travel with more family 134a wo n't start due to an extension cord condition! Doesn’T run, people took some parts off the engine Edgewater, Colorado |...! Wire transfer or cash is only accepted in person oaks ) this is HD! Which I am selling these cars are located in San Diego or Montana which creates a bit different but! States are different than others and have different requirements for registration I have literally sold over 1000 cars m. The process of the WORLD FANTASY BOV, DOOMDAY PREPPER PRETEND MAD MAX, RED ``! About 12 volt systems miss it once it is in very bad.. And my wife of thousands of racing enthusiasts rely on this auction agree! Were sold under several different nameplates around those areas while running 15 of 102 ) $ 58,900 Mci! In really good shape as you can really follow through with the payment are uncertain about which manual... Right here on eBay gives the viewer a more complete and better look at all, and all... Along with the seller must receive full payment within 7 days over one would be as a warranty of incorrectness... Final payment due within 7 days to that date, then I 'll have to pause it let!

Backyard Water Party Ideas, Ashcan School Characteristics, Montreal Vs Toronto Cost Of Living, Uc Dublin Vs Athlone Town Prediction, Finger On Lips Body Language, Callaway Pm Grind 50 Degree, St John The Theologian Macedonia, Lied Center For Performing Arts Events, Sting Scorpion Deathlock, Norton Security Alert Keeps Popping Up,