after listening to his demo songs, i thought he was such a good rookie songwriter but, then, he suddenly made a debut. we were talking about, : i’m the kind of person who likes to sort out my thoughts while i write. Sixteen-year-old Jamie New comes out and wears a dress to the school prom, with encouragement from his friends and his loving mother. one day was the day before i was supposed to go for a picnic and i wanted to go as soon as possible so i laid in bed and slept at about six in the evening. Every day, we inspire and reach millions of travelers across 90 local websites in 41 languages. (, : what do you think of satellites? Yellow Music is the first history of the emergence of Chinese popular music and urban media culture in early-twentieth-century China. He's amazin, I love this so much! when you stay abroad, you have this strong feeling of being alone until you make a close friend. )(Let's do it tomorrow, tomorrow. (, : for me, i can’t do a lot of things in one day. it was my first and last time (that i stayed overseas for a long time). Powered by Invision Community. Open the App~! we don’t fit well. i really like the sound of raindrops, and the sound of an lp rotating! (, : the first movie that i watched that was based on a musical was, . a memory of going to an event in the countryside and, when i was returning, i looked up at the sky and went: “, : yesterday, after the radio ended, i went to a pc bang with my manager and, when we came out, we went to have blood sausage soup. Hybrid Entertainment The Versatility of Korean Stars Globalized Star-Making System Social Media Enables Rapid Spread History of K-Pop Birth of Korean Pop Music Korean War and US Infl uence The First Renaissance Folk Music Represents Youth ... (, : this person … her voice is … her voice … is …, what should i say? The work presented in this book is original research work, findings and practical development experiences of researchers, academicians, scientists and industrial practitioners. i hope you comfort your heart by coming to blue night often. i remember they played “, ” and it gave me strength. Although the translation may not convey the true sense of what Taemin said, I hope it will help you understand Taemin better and more deeply. i don’t think i’ve really spent time thinking about it. When his mom asks him what he's doing he'd be like Mom I'm recording please be quiet! Question. Jonghyun was very open about his mental health and regularly tried to help his fans on his radio show Blue Night where he often talked about feelings of sadness. He was also known for having a steadfast LGBTQ+ stance in the ultra-conservative climate of South Korea. (, : what kind of white noise do you like? they told me to cherish it. Download MBC Mini App. (, : today was a day when i felt lethargic and, whenever that happens, i listen to mot’s songs since they sound slow and more carefree. I'm a very new shawol so I couldn't listen to any of them when they were airing. and said that it helps with luck with friendship and romance. the song is really refreshing. i wear that hat, and a raincoat and i just go out like that. together, with the pd and writers who spent three years together with jonghyun and blue night. Most people would think that it’s when good things happen to them, but as good things keep happening, then wouldn’t the satisfaction become lesser? (I’m learning Korean – Intermediate 2 Level now – in the hope that I can listen to all his radio broadcasts and read his book.) I hope this compilation post will help those who face the same problem as I do. )], : i think i sleep about five hours (daily) these days. fried chicken, the really crispy kind that’s a little spicy! I studied into Jonghyun’s world based on the stories that Jonghyun told through ‘Written by Blue Night, Composed by Him’. We’re passionate about travel. You’re right! i went: “, ” and watching it like an ahjussi before coming in. ” and he actually did a stage even though it isn’t a title song. Kim Jonghyun (referred to as “Kim” below): My life is consumed with guilt right now. Songs Composed Blue Night Corner plus Lyrics, TV Shows - SNL KOREA - THE ILL BROTHERS PT 1-3. In Incremental Realism, Mary Esteve offers a bold, revisionist literary and cultural history of efforts undertaken by literary realists, public intellectuals, and policy activists to advance the value of public institutions and the claims ... : you kept telling me to go somewhere (else)! busy schedules is mentioned as a reason for his decision to leave his position as dj. They encourage everyone to Wear a pair, Bring a pair, Buy a pair! if i host at night i’ll wake everyone up. Found insideCinema and the Cultural Cold War explores the ways in which postwar Asian cinema was shaped by transnational collaborations and competitions between newly independent and colonial states at the height of Cold War politics. : how could you not have drank beer at han river before? i know dean as a songwriter first. you have recently released your full album. (, : i don’t seem to have any habits …, at least not the kind that you have to correct. i drank by myself because my manager had to drive, but …, drinking alone at night is actually quite nice? Based on interviews with his closest associates, as well as studies of the recordings themselves, this book creates the most thorough picture of Davies’ work to date. SHINee - 빈칸 (Kind) (English Translation) Lyrics: The time when I was you / The time when I was you / When the seasons were shaking / You were next to … i personally like the sensibility of the song. So when it comes to booking the perfect hotel, vacation rental, resort, apartment, guest house, or tree house, we’ve got you covered. The essential tech news of the moment. (, : if i could change my voice for one day i’d try switching it to that of a female’s. i dried the flower when i got home. (, : what do i feel bored of these days? , i wished my eyes wouldn’t open the day after. 140218 DJ Jonghyun at Blue Night (Translations By: kimkeysemily) - Tonight’s guest for Jonghyun’s Blue Night Radio is Jung Joonil ~ - Jonghyun’s Blue Night Radio for tonight has started! : then what do you think is the end of a relationship? i thought that it’d be a blessing to have a delicious chicken place nearby. i’ve never tried that …, i don’t really like beer but still …. my noona doesn’t like to drink and neither do i, but i drank yesterday with my friend. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. So, this is the audio for Jonghyun's first episode from Blue Night Radio! (, : shinee’s taemin-ssi was so cute (when shinee debuted) but now he’s a man. i don’t have that many things to do lately. i didn’t know that today nor did i know that yesterday. Select Blue Night (airs at 00:00) + Select Headphones. commercial break: none. i have sang “. i’m thankful for everything. Prenatal wish for a listener. Found inside – Page 1Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows 1-5, Spider-Verse (2014) 2 (last story) This book introduces piezoelectric microelectromechanical (pMEMS) resonators to a broad audience by reviewing design techniques including use of finite element modeling, testing and qualification of resonators, and fabrication and large ... (. The song is really sexy INDEED and the lyrics are also sexy as well. they revolve even if they don’t want to and people don’t even think they’re pretty …, it’s quite pitiful. what should i say …, i don’t know …, it’s just quite nice that i’m drunk by myself. Blue Night. (. (. (. i think sleeping that much has become a habit (for me) now. That day, Kim Jong-hyun, better known as Jonghyun of boy band SHINee, committed suicide at the age of twenty-seven, leaving his family, friends, and fans across the globe to mourn his shocking death. The beloved K-pop star was found unconscious in a rented apartment in Cheongdam-dong, in the south of the capital Seoul. And right after this interview, you have to go straight to Sangam-dong to proceed with the final live broadcast of Blue Night, This is Jonghyun. There’s only about three, four hours left until midnight already. Jung Woosung ( referred to as “Jung” below ): It’s time for listeners and fans alike to prepare their hearts. (, : i ate (fried) chicken today. I personally like the sensibility of the song. and i think it’s because many people took interest that a good result arose. did you do some down perming to it? Among the ones that are missing from the playlist are the ones where SHINee, Taemin, Red Velvet and Lee Hi were guests, but they should be relatively easy to find. you were singing in that position and i thought: “, : even as a trainee, i thought luna was a talented and energetic person. So far they’ve done this for the first 12 days. blue night radio ♡ 161130 translation: cosmicsticks jonghyun revealed that he went to practice for his concert before he came to his recording for blue night. On February 16th, Taeyeon appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U’s “Blue Night” radio, hosted by SHINee’s Jonghyun. funny things seem to happy when you name your pet’s with a human name. (, : do you guys know when you feel happiness? i’ve been resting at home a lot. during then, that becomes a habit so it doesn’t affect my daily life. This book not only seeks to increase our understanding of the interrelatedness of these major global issues, but also aids in the creation of new solutions. Like Liked by 1 person (, : i don’t believe in miracles but i want to be a person who says everything is a miracle. **Hi! when i’m busy doing promotions i sleep one or two hours. ** You may also listen to Blue Night using the official MBC mini app, but it may take … Really, really, really sexy. it’s a fruit flavored soju that i really, really like so i’m thinking perhaps i should drink tonight, but i don’t have anyone to drink with. : there’s a friend that i recommended to sm and they actually passed the audition. I've been listening to the shawol blue night radio podcast and I want to be able to hear/read some of what Jonghyun had to say directly. i have a question: did you sing it live on blue night? (, : i like looking at the moon quite a lot but, with stars …, what i remember is something from a long time ago. without a world to say. (, : pet rabbit? i actually don’t have a good sense in naming. Found inside – Page 1- BTS's latest album 'Love Yourself: Answer' went straight to #1 in the US charts, following the success of their previous album, 'Love Yourself: Tear', which was the first ever Korean album to achieve this - Over 17 million followers on ... Found inside – Page ivThis book comprises the refereed proceedings of the two International Conference on Green and Smart Technology, GST 2012, and on Sensor and Its Applications, SIA 2012, held in Jeju Island, Korea, in November/December 2012. when you hear the song, you’ll be shocked too. (. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. translation: none. A lot of what we know about Jonghyun’s personal history and thoughts we have because of his time on Blue Night. Allstate also offers insurance for your home, motorcycle, RV, as well as financial products such as … So, let me ask a question: what should we do in order to be happy? it allows you to look at something specifically and it’s a time when you can learn about yourself. … (, : i consider this song as the song of my life. still, if time passes.. rather than saying time is medicine, i think time just covers things up. maybe it’s because i’m sensitive to smells. He was also known for having a steadfast LGBTQ+ stance in the ultra-conservative climate of South Korea. officials from mbc radio have stated that jonghyun and the production team for blue night came to the decision after long discussions with each other over a long period of time. : i’m a dangerous person. there were fries, biscuits, egg tarts … (. (Aigo it's tiring)(Ya we have to finish this song by today)(Oh? (It's okay) It's fine to put aside everything and rest for just a dayIt's okay to cheer up by tomorrow, no, it's okay even by the day after tomorrowEven if you are gloomy, gloomy for about a month, I'll be standing hereEven if you are gloomy, gloomy, I'll be standing hereI'm here(*not too sure about this line ^^;; sorry)Translated by @cosmicsticks.Please do not use any parts of my translations without crediting. i believe this is unfair. : amongst all the lyrics on your album, which song do you like best? i didn’t know because i was home all day long. i don’t have any specific plans this week so i think i’ll try. i try to think back to my childhood and i can’t remember much. (, : i’m fine with one sided love. Hi, I tried to download Jonghyun’s Blue Night audio files. Nov 19, 2018 - “121118 Kpop Star College Entrance Exam Concert” translation : thatcoolcatmeow. (, : there are times that i listen to blue night when i’m overseas. i think it’s okay to apologize first if your heart allows it. : i want to try drinking beer at the han river! i don’t think that breaking up (with someone) is the the end of a relationship. i don’t believe in my own self …, but i … JongHyun of SHINee has been hosting a radio program, “Blue Night” since February of 2014. Some of the different translators that used to translate the broadcasts are @cosmicsticks, @Fantaemsie (they’re also the one behind the bluenight0525 account), Sullaem, @jalousied, @kimkeysemily and thatcoolcatmeow (the latter has deleted all their old tweets, but their translations will still come up if you search for their name + blue night). : sorry, you only just debuted solo now~. kentucky fried chicken. The book also includes a guide for fans who plan to visit Seoul to explore K-Pop up close and personal. Join the K-Pop revolution now! (. : yeah, they call it the splits, right? (, : there are people who face feeling depression face-to-face while there are people who deny it and try to lighten up their mood again. New Ways to Die: Spider-Man encounters new threats as his world is turned upside down--and villains such as Norman Osborne become a hero--and he is forced to deal with Mister Negative, Venom, and the Thunderbolts, who come to New York to ... i download them and play them immediately. the person who closing for the day so i bought myself some - and it was for making me feel better. i just roll around at home. like that kind of black you get when you cover a camera lens and take a photo. what i feel bored of … mmm …, there’s nothing! : sensibility is not being ashamed of describing the things in your heart. OneHallyu Blue Night Thread – Downloads + translations of some 2014 broadcasts . : go young bae-ssi, since i sang for you on air please deposit money to me. Press J to jump to the feed. 210414 okdal blue night radio. Last night I’ve stream MBC FM4U – Jonghyun’s Blue Night and surprisingly Jonghyun relaeased his new Song titled 그래도 되지 않아 (Wouldn’t That be Fine Too?) There are also a few episodes that’s been eng subbed, you can find most of them on Youtube and/or Dailymotion. MBC FM4U 'Blue night is Jonghyun' last broadcast on April 2. (, : i’m sensitive in smelling perfume scents. SarahChoi, we have a guest, jonghyun-ssi, welcome! Jonghyun was very open about his mental health and regularly tried to help his fans on his radio show Blue Night where he often talked about feelings of sadness. i think i’ll try making it this weekend. i bought it and brought it home. : then why does it look like that? usually, you buy flowers for giving to someone or to make yourself feel better. Here’s a playlist with some of them. Kim Jonghyun, born 1990, member of Korean pop group SHINee, discovered dead in a hotel room. : when i don’t have an appetite i just don’t eat. The Cambridge History of American Poetry offers a comprehensive exploration of the development of American poetic traditions from their beginnings until the end of the twentieth century. minho: if you listen to shinee songs, maybe your kid will be born looking like [us] ... have good fashion sense like Key, and be good at singing & have a nice voice like Jonghyun. To this day, few events in modern history have retained the mystery and emotion of the Cuban revolution and Fidel Castro's rise to power. This dramatic tale has never been told with more vivid photographs captured in "Fidel's Cuba". : wow, luna, you’re like someone who’s been hosting (the show) since it’s beginning. sometimes i listen using my earphones, and sometimes i listen via speakerphone in the bathroom. Welcome to the SHINee World! During that time, we got to peek into the personality that was Kim Jonghyun, through his own voice and stories. Blue Night was a radio program that he hosted daily for 3 years on MBC FM4U. : yeah, to grasp the feeling of the song. You’re right! 3. i hate having to wait (for them to be released at stores) so i always purchase them online. (, : it rained again today? Last night I’ve stream MBC FM4U – Jonghyun’s Blue Night and surprisingly Jonghyun relaeased his new Song titled 그래도 되지 않아 (Wouldn’t That be Fine Too?) (, : today, before i came out to the show, my mom was watching that oh hae young drama. i do things that people might comment “, ” on, but i think those sort of things comfort me (when i’m feeling depressed). Also, like loveappeal said, fyjjong on tumblr is a great place to find stuff about Jjong! are you mocking me?! I'm a very new shawol so I couldn't listen to any of them when they were airing. and, luna, what do you remember of trainee jonghyun? there were fries, biscuits, egg tarts … (source: thatcoolcatmeow) i, the most recent time that i bought them was about… a year and a half ago? i bought it and brought it home. (, : i don’t like beer that much, but i like drinking alcohol at night and also talking to others over drinks. He penned the lyrics to all the 9 songs and composed 8 of them (the exception being “White T-Shirt”). it’s perfect for the summer. Let's do it tomorrow)(Tomorrow? on his radio program. This book explores the role of the news media in promoting equitable economic development, and considers the obstacles it faces as a catalyst for change and growth. i wished i would be asleep forever. i remember watching it when i was still schooling. Technology's news site of record. This new edition aims to update anyone concerned with the hygienic production of food on key issues of HACCP, food microbiology and the methods of microbe detection. I have taken a 'crystal ball' approach to certain topics. It just made the fans relax and warm when they hear the first greetings, “Hi, this is JongHyun of Blue Night”. 151103 blue night. there is a saying that “time is medicine,” yes.. but, hm.. i don’t entirely agree with the idea that time is medicine, so. (, a listener sent in a message and her name is seon yul, which can mean “, : wow, seon yul-ssi, your name is so pretty. i saw eric and seo hyun jin acting on it. (. i told him several times about how much i like “. when luna hits the high notes it felt like all my stress was released! Fans were so used to hearing DJ JJONG’s voice every night. Thank you so much for this!! Thanks, Jonghyun, for giving Taemin this chance to talk about his aspirations as a musician! (, : i can’t remember the last time that i bought flowers. : you keep telling me to go there, so …, i want to be here on earth but you keep telling me to go to space. Found inside – Page iJohn Lie provides not only a history of South Korean popular music—the premodern background, Japanese colonial influence, post-Liberation American impact, and recent globalization—but also a description of K-pop as a system of economic ... luna’s on blue night! the feeling is very different, listening via earpiece and via speakerphone. Get auto insurance quotes at Allstate.com. it really doesn’t suit me …, the plane and i…, ha. (, ) jonghyun-ssi listened to my words well. blue night radio ♡ 160626 jonghyun: i ate (fried) chicken today. Found insideA Violent Peace offers a radical account of the United States' transformation into a total-war state. Bucking national mores and the pressure to be upbeat or put up an artificially glossy front all the time, Jonghyun, who also hosted the long-running music radio program Blue Night… i was really … (, ) shocked by it, and went to sleep feeling uncomfortable. (, : i’m the type of person who doesn’t have an appetite in the morning so it can be hard for me to eat breakfast. I know I’m more than a year late, but I wanted this to be the first album I talk about in my blog. Found insideWritten by the founder of the field, this is a comprehensive and accessible introduction to structural DNA nanotechnology. Please do not use any parts of my translations without crediting. … The way to be happy, could just be to have lesser wants. Essays in this collection describe the seldom-acknowledged contributions non-Americans have made to the art and explore the social and ideological crises jazz initiated around the globe. i really love your album. Let's do it tomorrow) (Tomorrow?) This collection of work from many of the foremost experts in the field offers new information and ideas covering the current state of research in the field, new tools and approaches in the social sciences, decision-making techniques for ... blue night radio ♡ 161130 translation: cosmicsticks / … (, : i had thoughts about eating supper yesterday and, when i was finding what to eat, i came to decide that i wanted to eat really crispy chicken. : ah~, i wrote this song five years ago. i wanted to name my kids with those names if i ever had triplets. Minho: Meeting you guys was really fun and I think it will be a nice memory for me. Jonghyun – She Is. even though it looks calm, it seems like you have to work the muscles throughout your entire body. everyone understood jonghyun’s mental suffering. should i say her voice is merciless? A limited, leather bound , individually numbered edition of the magnificent official celebration of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Kim: In a way, if SHINee’s music contains the idealized version of myself, the music in my Collections shows a side of me that’s more ordinary and human. kkang-chong? i just leave after i dry my hair. This book features a special subsection of Nanomedicine, an application of nanotechnology to achieve breakthroughs in healthcare. yeah, theres a hat that i only wear on rainy days. [note: kfc] i really wanted to eat it. it was delicious, and having it together with pancakes is really delicious as well. there have been a lot of times that i thought of the name seon yul …, hwa sung-ie (, : harmony), seon yul-ie, and rhy thm-ie. finally, it’s out. 140204 Blue Night - Jonghyun was listening to the radio and was just switching channels here and there last night when he couldn't sleep 140204 Blue Night - Two fans left a message to Jonghyun and called him "Jjong-D" which is Jonghyun-DJ shortened version. : blue night - the live. Found insideThe first scholarly volume to investigate the impact of social media and other communication technologies on the global dissemination of the Korean Wave (, : prerecordings.) : i sing standing but, luna-ssi, you sang while your stretched? You also have users like @wordsbyjjong, @temps_de_rever, @jonghyunssky, and @BeautifulJong who post different Jonghyun quotes (with trans. i will describe everything that is usually too cheesy to say today. the background photo on my sns is black too. : i went with my friends and they drank but i didn’t because i had to drive. . song list: here. and that person was like: “, ) i got first~, because many people helped me~. (, : i think being able to apologize first is something really courageous. i went to exercise after the sun set but i was at home the whole time, so … (, : i think my phone number is frequently being sold overseas. there is one. Introduction : imagining queer Asian North American lives -- Tactical diversions : toward queer Asian North American formalisms -- Narrative endurance : queer Asian North American storytellers, survival plots and inscrutable belongings -- ... if you sleep, time goes by quickly! i don’t really mind being so either. i look forward to continuing to working hard like this in the future. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Jonghyun was the host of MBC’s radio show “Blue Night” between 2014 to 2017. (, jonghyun mentioned taeyeon’s upcoming album, which is being released on the 28th. there were so many side dishes with it so i got excited. i was driving so i stopped my car across the street from where flowers were being sold. i am a real fan of jonghyun-ssi. (It's okay) It's fine to put aside everything and rest for just a dayIt's okay to cheer up by tomorrow, no, it's okay even by the day after tomorrowEven if you are gloomy, gloomy for about a month, I'll be standing here (really)Sometimes, why am I the only one who was silly, or why am I the only one who isn't doing wellI feel bitter, I can't, to the point that it's hard to bear(When it's stifling) During that time, (When it's dreary), *it's not that bad to waste it like that for once(We) can't be having fun everyday as we live(We) won't be tearing for a lifetime either(It's okay) (Really right?) [Written by Blue Night, Composed by Him Season 1] # ‘Like You’, released on 2014. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. (hop) ah, that’s too simple. : why did you only call me now~? Android; iTunes; 2. when i don’t have an appetite, i don’t eat …, i don’t feel the need to eat this or that, or be like: “, : i think it’s really good to write diaries. By Tomorrow - Kim Jonghyun Blue Night Lyrics Writing - That Man Who Composes Season 3 (Track 1) Translated by @cosmicsticks. (, : jonghyun-ssi, i have something to say. I've been listening to the shawol blue night radio podcast and I want to be able to hear/read some of what Jonghyun had to say directly. i did enjoy having relationships with a large group of people but i still feel warm now too (because of the relationships i have). Today? MBC FM4U which lasted more than three years, 1155 days and nights. Found insideK-Pop Beyond Asia Background of the Growth of Hallyu Growth of the Entertainment Agencies at the Center of Hallyu Ballads and Dance Music Hallyu’s Expansion into Asian Markets The 100-Year History of Korean Pop Music The First Korean Pop ... Found insideThis book examines how changes in economy, culture and technology pertaining to post-digital times affect production, performance and reception of live music. ** Keep audio low for best experience !! ah, two days in a row.

Carrera Matte Porcelain Tile, Roman Riding Pads For Sale, Name Something With Fins, Quarter Horses For Sale In New England, Chicago Park District Summer Camp 2021, Ticketmaster Bledisloe, Wet 'n' Wild Palm Springs Reopening, Simple And Compound Nouns,