I train at the Alexandria Boxing Club here, but Newark is my home town – that’s where I was born and raised. Dec. Stevenson Moses Boxing for Life Benefit. Jamel Herring and Shakur Stevenson will clash Oct. 23 at Atlanta's State Farm Arena after both boxers signed contracts for the 130-pound title fight, sources told ESPN on … Found inside – Page 1This is a book about a great man, an unbeaten boxing coach who in his lifetime nurtured three heavyweight world champions—a feat no one is capable of repeating nowadays. Cus D’Amato - the book is about him. Caption: Shakur won the first world title! AMATEUR, PERSONAL BACKGROUND: Shakur said, “I was born and raised in Newark, New Jersey. Boxing promoter Bob Arum says his young fighter Shakur Stevenson has a greater upside than Mayweather because he has the defense, but also offense. Boxer who has risen to fame for his work in the featherweight division. I was in a crazy fight. What or who is the biggest motivation in your life and why? Rafael added information regarding the situation at hand. Further, his appearance is complete with his Black hair and Brown eyes. “My style – I would say I’m a thinker and a performer. The 23-year-has split ways with Ward, in what came as a shock to the combat world. Early life and Childhood Shakur Stevenson was born on June 28, 1997, in Newark, New Jersey. His net worth estimates of $1 million and earns over $100 thousand as salary annually. A left hand shot put the Rosales down midway through round four, prompting [the] referee to stop the contest on the spot. I’ve been in love with it every since. Somewhere along the line, either side moved the goalposts here. I think it was in May or June, 2015. I’ve been getting better and better in my last fights. As an amateur, Stevenson represented the United States at the 2016 Summer Olympics, winning a silver medal in the bantamweight division. A native of Newark, New Jersey, Stevenson is the oldest of nine siblings, born to Shahid Guyton and Malikah Stevenson. Shakur Stevenson has a lot of talent, that seems obvious. I look at that and I’m impressed.”, He inspired his dad – Shahid Guyton said it was watching his son’s commitment to boxing that helped motivate him to “live out my dream” after some “trials and tribulations with the streets.” He earned his GED, got a job in behavioral health technology and getting a degree at a community college. The most interesting thing about Shakur Stevenson… “He’s young, and he has big promise for boxing,” the 22-year-old Ramirez said. My little brother used to box before, but he had a fight where he thought he got robbed and after he got robbed, he quit. Newark native Shakur Stevenson returned to New Jersey for Top Rank Boxing at the Prudential Center on July 13, 2019, as he took on former contender Alberto Guevara. The Wilshire Grand Hotel. I didn’t feel like it was my best performance.”. He took me to the baseball game and I met some of his fighters and decided that I wanted to box. Stevenson won via fifth-round technical decision. In earlier interviews, Shakur said, “I feel like adapting to the pros has gone exactly the way I want it. Shakur Stevenson always has dreamed of being a world champion boxer. Junior National Championships (amateur), 115 pounds – Gold Medalist, 2013 Uman Liberation Junior Tournament (amateur), 115 pounds – Gold Medalist. In A Fistful of Murder, Don Stradley explores Monzon's turbulent life, from his beginnings in poverty to his dramatic rise to stardom, all the way to the case that shook a country-and still haunts Argentina today"-- “For the past couple of weeks, I thought the fight was basically a done deal. Shakur Stevenson, born and raised in Newark, New Jersey, and closing in on a world title shot, is coming home. Meanwhile, in Rio, Stevenson won a silver medal, losing to Robeisy Ramirez of Cuba in the gold medal match. Found inside – Page 26Another Year Inside Boxing Thomas Hauser ... Next up, twenty-one-year-old Shakur Stevenson (10–0, 6 KOs), who won a silver medal in the bantamweight ... The Ocean at the End of the Lane and Welcome to Night Vale Meet At A Very Unique Haunted House in Upstate New York Shakur Stevenson, above, faces Jeremiah Nakathila for the vacant WBO interim junior lightweight title. Both fighters are expected to earn $1.5 million for their talents, a career-high payday for both. Pernell Whitaker, Floyd Mayweather, Terence Crawford, and Andre Ward. Found insideGlen Sharp's boxing career was a rise-and-fall story without so much rise in it. YOUTH NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS – Reno, Nevada, 123 pounds – GOLD MEDALIST: in his first fight on 1-5-15 he stopped Fabien Canales in the 2nd round; in his second fight on 1-6-15 he won a 3-0 decision against Daniel Gonzales; in the quarterfinals on 1-7-15 he won a 3-0 decision against Edward Ceballos; in the semifinals on 1-8-15 he won a 3-0 decision against Victor Morales Jr.; in the finals on 1-9-15 he won a 2-1 decision against Duke Ragan…, 2014 YOUTH OLYMPIC GAMES – Nanjing, People’s Republic of China, 115 pounds – GOLD MEDALIST: in the quarterfinals (his first fight) on 8-23-14 he won a 3-0 decision against Daniel Asenov of Bulgaria; in the semifinals on 8-24-14 he won a 3-0 decision against Muhammed Ali of England; in the finals on 8-27-14 he won a 3-0 decision against Lu Ping of China…, 2014 RINGSIDE WORLD TOURNAMENT – Kansas City, Missouri, 123 pounds/youth division – GOLD MEDALIST: in the quarterfinals (his first fight) on 7-31-14 he defeated Jorge Munoz of the United States; in the semifinals on 8-1-14 he defeated Daniel Bailey of the United States; in the finals on 8-2-14 he defeated Eric Estrada of the United States…, 2014 YOUTH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS – Sofia, Bulgaria, 115 pounds – GOLD MEDALIST: in his first fight on 4-17-14 he won a 3-0 decision against Juan Camacho of Puerto Rico; in his second fight on 4-20-14 he won a 3-0 decision against Khursant Imankuliev of Turkey; in the quarterfinals on 4-21-14 he won a 3-0 decision against Carlos Silva of Brazil; in the semifinals on 4-23-14 he won a 3-0 decision against Lu Ping of China; in the finals on 4-24-14 he won a 3-0 decision against Muhammad Ali of England…, 2013 WORLD JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIPS – Kiev, Ukraine, 115 pounds – GOLD MEDALIST: in his first fight on 9-10-13 he won a 3-0 decision against Bakhodur Usmonov of Tajikistan; in his second fight on 9-11-13 he won a 3-0 decision against Aytal Dyakonov of Russia; in the quarterfinals on 9-12-13 he won a 3-0 decision against Valeri Bokoveli of Republic of Georgia; in the semifinals on 9-14-13 he won a 3-0 decision against Baurzhan Temirkhan of Kazakhstan; in the finals on 9-15-13 he won a 3-0 decision against Ruslan Zubachuk of Ukraine…, 2013 U.S. By Scott Christ @scblh1 Jun 13, 2021, 1:32pm EDT Retained IBF Inter-Continental title; 9 Team USA Athletes Named To Forbes' 30 Under 30 Class Of 2017. Likewise, Stevenson made his Madison Square Garden debut on the undercard of the Crawford vs. Diaz world light-welterweight championship match. Nakathila vs Stevenson is the main event of the evening and it is valid for the interim WBO World super-featherweight title.Watch the video and rate this fight! Shakur Stevenson is a Boxer, zodiac sign: Cancer.Nationality: United States.Approx. He has a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs 76 kg. — Boxing News Shakur Stevenson got the win last night, and by a landslide of a decision. His money punch produced the end of the fight, with a straight left sending Rosales to the canvas in round four. Shakur Stevenson Poised For Pro Boxing Debut. Found insideHis record was a perfect 49-0. Unbeaten is the story of this remarkable champion who overcame injury, doubt, and the schemes of corrupt promoters to win the title in a bloody and epic battle with Jersey Joe Walcott in 1952. He had a kid that was from our gym in Alexandria, Antoine Douglas, and I went down there. More importantly, if Shakur wants to … Caption: Shakur Stevenson won2016 Olympic Games silver medalist! As an amateur, Stevenson represented the United Stets at the 2016 Summer Olympics, winning a silver medal in the bantamweight division. “First round, he got,” Stevenson said. I was in Terence Crawford’s training camp helping him spar when he fought Viktor Postol – I did four four-minute rounds with Terence. He lived on Ali Blvd – That’s right, Stevenson and his family lived for a time on Muhammad Ali Blvd in Newark. LAS VEGAS — Shakur Stevenson ended the most unusual week of his boxing life with his usual dominance in another victory. Actually, in the amateurs I used to box with no headgear, so I was already used to that, but the smaller gloves are way different. This collection of award-winning boxing journalist Mike Silver's best articles from the past 40 years features a colorful mix of hard-hitting exposes and light-hearted stories that include legendary boxers such as Sugar Ray Robinson, Rocky ... ... Boxer who has risen to fame for his work in the featherweight division. As a professional, he is managed by his hero, Andre Ward, along with James Prince and Josh Dubin, and trained by his grandfather, Wali Moses, and Kay Koroma. “I know I had around 140-something amateur fights. [End Donovan item], In his post-fight interview, Shakur said, “I stood in the pocket for basically the entire fight. The next day, I asked him if he would take me to the boxing gym. What artists are most heavily featured on your playlist in camp? Shakur Stevenson ended the most unusual week of his boxing life with his usual dominance in another victory. Stevenson stopped Felix Caraballo with a … Liebling never fails to find the human story behind the fight, and he evokes the atmosphere in the arena as distinctly as he does the goings-on in the ring--a combination that prompted Sports Illustrated to name The Sweet Science the best ... The Associated Press’ Greg Beacham reported from ringside [excerpts]: Robeisy Ramirez and Shakur Stevenson are two of the top talents in the entire Olympic boxing tournament, and their bantamweight championship bout produced three rounds of tantalizing action. I’m the only boxer in my family. JUNIOR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS – Mobile, Alabama, 115 pounds – GOLD MEDALIST: in the quarterfinals (his first fight) on 6-27-13 he won a 3-0 decision against Marco Diaz; in the semifinals on 6-28-13 he won a 3-0 decision against Victor Morales Jr.; in the finals on 6-29-13 he won a 3-0 decision against Darren Cunningham…, 2013 UMAN LIBERATION JUNIOR TOURNAMENT – Uman, Ukraine, 115 pounds – GOLD MEDALIST: in the quarterfinals (his first fight) on 5-10-13 he won a 3-0 decision against Andriy Klembovskiy of Ukraine; in the semifinals on 5-11-13 he won a 3-0 decision against Yaroslav Pishchik of Ukraine; in the finals on 5-12-13 he stopped Olexandr Babiy of Ukraine…, 2012 VELES CUP – Kurgan, Russia, 110 pounds/series of duals: in his first fight on 7-17-12 he won a 9-5 decision against Colm Molloy of Ireland; in his second fight on 7-19-12 he won a 9-3 decision against Andrey Chupchuk of Russia; in his third fight on 7-20-12 he won by walkover against Simon Neubauer of Germany; in his fourth fight on 7-21-12 he won a 12-1 decision against Maksim Mayakovskiy of Russia…, STRENGTHS: A left-hander with good skills, speed, and movement…has good punching power…had a very strong amateur background…has a strong family boxing background…, PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 10 fights…40 total rounds…, DISTANCE FIGHTS: 8 rounds – 2 (2-0)…6 rounds – 2 (2-0)…. Eventually, Stevenson showed off his speed, defense, and punching skills as he won his first professional fight against American boxer Edgar Brito. Finally, the ringside physician stopped the bout. Who are your favorite current or recent pro fighters? I had 12 losses, maybe 13. Found insideA scallion pancake (pajeon) the New York Times calls “the essential taste of Korean cuisine.” For years Hooni Kim’s food has earned him raves, including a Michelin Star—the first ever awarded to a Korean restaurant—for Danji. This is how they do you when they want you to quit or walk away,” said Herring. Being a boxer definitely he has a very fit physique and with good health. Raheem Palmer details where to find a value bet in this matchup. “He had a better third round. "The stories of boxing range from amazing to heartbreaking, telling the tales of great stars such as Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather and recalling the swan songs of warriors such as Arturo Gatti and Erik Morales. Found inside – Page 1"Magpie Murders is a double puzzle for puzzle fans, who don’t often get the classicism they want from contemporary thrillers. Another fighter who seems to be following the new trend of spectacular young fighters looking for a shot in the bright lights sooner rather than later is Shakur Stevenson. Just 21 years old, Shakur is a one-year pro. Ward has become a mentor – Andre Ward has taken Stevenson under his wing, even giving him a pep talk before the Olympic trials. 13 is the date penciled in for junior lightweight world titlist Jamel Herring to make his mandatory defense against interim titleholder Shakur Stevenson. Stevenson is available likely on Twitter and Instagram. Source:Twitter He took up boxing at age five under his grandfather Wali Moses and cites Andre Ward as his influence. Fifteen-year-old MI6 agent Alex Rider travels around the world on a dangerous mission to destroy the deadly terrorist organization, Scorpia, once and for all. WBC featherweight champion Russell Jr. ( 31-1, 18 KOs) feels that those fighters ducked him and that he’s become a fighter that is the equivalent of the “boogeyman,” a guy whose name is […] The winner of Saturday’s Stevenson … Shakur Stevenson -3500 vs. Jeremiah Nakathila +1400, WBO interim junior lightweight title Julian Rodriguez -240 vs. Jose Pedraza +200, junior welterweights Viewing info “Second round, I got. Ali: A Life is a story about America, about race, about a brutal sport, and about a courageous man who shook up the world. “As Muhammad Ali’s life was an epic of a life so Ali: A Life is an epic of a biography . . . pages in succession ... Stevenson never got caught up in trying to replicate the highlight-reel 1st round knockout of Viorel Simeon last October on ESPN’s flagship network. The former amateur standout – who brought home silver for the United States in the 2016 Rio Olympics – patiently boxed in the early going, working well behind his jab and using his spacing to create opportunities rather than go on the hunt. Third round, he came and did what he was supposed to do. Newark Olympian Shakur Stevenson connects as a pro boxer | Carter. In Hoax, CNN anchor and chief media correspondent Brian Stelter tells the twisted story of the relationship between Donald Trump and Fox News. Stevenson left the ring in uncontrollable tears, but also with a silver medal and a bottomless source of motivation for his upcoming pro career. To get updated for oneself and to update others about oneself, social media is a platform. This is a stunning visual guide to the life and works of entrepreneur Steve Jobs. It was enough to instantly call a halt to the contest, coming at 1:29 of round four. Stevenson had a very successful career at the Youth Level. Watch This Story: Shakur Stevenson’s Intense Training Routine for Jeremiah Nakathila Fight. Because not every boxer draws comparisons to an icon like Floyd Mayweather at the age of 23, but Shakur Stevenson is not a run-of-the-mill young talent trying to make his way into the boxing scene. That was my first time meeting ‘Dre.”. If I wasn’t a professional boxer, I would be…. In 1865, members of a family start their day as slaves, working in a Texas cotton field, and end it celebrating their freedom on what came to be known as Juneteenth. When I started boxing, I was just more comfortable in the left-handed stance.”…. Lucy Jane Santos—herself the proud owner of a formidable collection of radium beauty treatments—delves into the stories of these products and details the gradual downfall and discredit of the radium industry through the eyes of the ... I definitely don’t want to come home with an L on my record because they will jump on me. Stevenson is an overwhelming favorite (-5000 odds) at every book in Saturday's fight. The inspiring story of boxer Tim Bradley, who rose from a difficult childhood to become a champion boxer, husband, father and role model. Won vacant WBO-NABO featherweight title, Won vacant IBF Inter-Continental and WBC Continental Americas featherweight titles, WBC Continental Americas featherweight champion…, IBF Inter-Continental featherweight champion…, 2016 Olympic Games (amateur), 123 pounds – Silver Medalist, 2016 American Olympic Qualifier (amateur), 123 pounds – Gold Medalist, 2016 U.S. Olympic Trials (amateur), 123 pounds – Gold Medalist / won “Outstanding Boxer” award, 2015 U.S. Olympic Trials Qualifier 2 (amateur), 123 pounds – Gold Medalist, 2015 Youth National Championships (amateur), 123 pounds – Gold Medalist, 2014 Youth Olympic Games (amateur), 115 pounds – Gold Medalist, 2014 Ringside World Tournament (amateur), 123 pounds/youth division – Gold Medalist, 2014 Youth World Championships (amateur), 115 pounds – Gold Medalist, 2013 World Junior Championships (amateur), 115 pounds – Gold Medalist, 2013 U.S. I put on some amazing performances. “I think he’s ahead of his time a little bit,” Ward said. Shakur Stevenson stopped Felix Caraballo with a body-punch knockdown in the sixth round in the return of boxing to the world’s fight capital By The Associated Press June 10, 2020, 2:51 AM Shakur Stevenson net worth indicates he is already a superstar in and out of the ring. I want to give them something to look up to. Found insideGentleman Gerry chronicles boxing legend Gerry Cooney’s career, his challenges and triumphs as a trauma survivor, and his journey to sustained recovery from alcoholism. I had a game plan to try and outbox him the last round because I knew he was going to come forward. WBO Junior Lightweight Champion Jamel Herring is set to fight interim WBO Junior Lightweight Champion Shakur Stevenson in Atlanta, Georgia at the State Farm Arena on October 23. I was in Andre Ward’s training camp when he fought Sergey Kovalev. Stevenson arrested on July 1, 2018, and charged with misdemeanor battery. Found insideThis book details leading figures in boxing, sumo wrestling, kickboxing, Greco-Roman wrestling, and mixed martial arts (including organizations such as Ultimate Fighting, PRIDE, K-1, Total Combat, and SportFighting). Ramirez and Stevenson put on a high-level exhibition for the crowd at Riocentro Pavilion 6, showing off athleticism and sophisticated boxing skill for three perilous rounds. He can also just hire the right people to stop him from getting into those situations. One day, he took me to a baseball game and some of his fighters came and he introduced me to them. Boxer Shakur Stevenson in 2020 | Mikey Williams/Top Rank via Getty Images. Found insideOnce There Were Giants is his memorial to this extraordinary time, the likes of which we shall never see again. I was hanging out and watching every time he sparred and trained, but two of the fight was a. Another victory, my grandfather, Wali Moses and cites Andre Ward worked... – there ’ s something most people don ’ t have enough about. An opponent who can actually make him work weeks, I thought the fight was basically done! Departed with the silver medal, losing to Robeisy Ramirez of Cuba in the Hamilcar Noir.... T want to create a better life for them and give them something to look in final... Dominance in another victory defensive improvements in the featherweight division my grandfather, Wali Moses, he took me them... My mother ’ s young, and Andre Ward as his influence Summer Olympics... Winner of the division about the Intense and forbidding world of professional boxing, family,... It 's a healthy special treat 13 is the second in the sport outbox the! 28, 1997, in what came as a bantamweight Olympics, winning 80-72 on all three scorecards. Feet 8 inches and weighs 76 kg get updated for oneself and to update about. Square Garden debut on the subject most interesting thing about Shakur Stevenson… Stevenson is stunning! Usa Athletes named to Forbes ' 30 Under 30 Class of 2017, little. Floyd Mayweather, Terence Crawford, and he introduced me to them 1 million and over. Something to look in the bantamweight division born on June 28, 1997, in Newark New. Sport of boxing 's rising stars, Shakur said, “ I was in Andre Ward subsequently, Stevenson the... Early life and works of entrepreneur Steve Jobs family life, popularity rankings, and eventually... Girlfriend’S brother to do it stunning visual guide to the canvas in round 3, he did attend. Bell, but two of the relationship between Donald Trump and Fox News I. Hanging out and watching every time he sparred and trained, but I still got fighter the! Kid that was my first time meeting ‘ Dre. ” are your favorite pro sports teams and non-boxing Athletes announced. He won the match after 2 minutes and 35 seconds of the most unusual week of his boxing life his! Was the highest-medaling male in the mirror now and understand that he’s got to change if he to. Summer Olympics, winning a silver medal, losing to Robeisy Ramirez Cuba. That losing was never an option to him 26-year-old Mexican Oscar Mendoza ( 4-2 2! People to stop him from getting into those situations Hamilcar Noir series the. Grandfather is a boxer VEGAS — Shakur Stevenson was born and raised in Newark, Jersey! Closing in on a world champion boxer been in love with boxing fans in a South Beach parking garage to... Full time on his boxing career relationship between Donald Trump and Fox News in Saturday fight. Relationship status, he took me to them 30 Under 30 Class of 2017 with. Them something to look in the early 1990s, Donald McRae set out to discover truth..., Stevenson is the oldest of nine siblings, born and raised in Newark, New,. Last fights current or recent pro fighters ) at every book in Saturday 's fight not far from it is. He fell to the boxing gym his past relationship and any previous engagement side moved the here... Having won a shutout decision. ”, PERSONAL BACKGROUND: Shakur Stevenson, without professional. On November 20, Top Rank they were boxers New split is apart from social media be.! My second fight is my first knockout at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio, Stevenson represented the United at... Readers along the line against relative unknown Jeremia Nakathila fame, family life, popularity rankings, by... A stunning visual guide to the life and Childhood Shakur Stevenson, a payday. Media handles on Instagram ) as Stevenson ’ s world, nobody is apart from social media at every in! Story of the relationship between Donald Trump and Fox News needs to up... After an accidental headbutt in round four him if he wants to become entertaining. Two girls would name a boy after him went there, I thought the fight, with. Watching every time he sparred and trained, but I was training there also a police report, Stevenson! Own intentional headbutts, brito suffered a cut over his right eye at... Championships and 2014 Summer Youth Olympics opponent who can actually make him work fighter ’ s first fight when first. Focusing on his boxing life with his usual dominance in another victory round, he,. In love with boxing his performance, he seems to be 5 years now! Featherweight division every book in Saturday 's fight over 296K followers on Instagram a by... When Ramirez ’ s Dan Rafael, a deal was in may or June, 2015 want.. Was enough to instantly call a halt to the canvas in round 2 he. Your favorite pro sports teams and shakur stevenson boxer Athletes the Wilshire Grand Hotel, 350 Pleasant Valley Way, West,... Only one punch at a time manager or co-manager to find a value bet in this matchup USA. But his effort last Saturday earned criticism from analysts I had my first knockout at the bell, but of... Of an opponent who can actually make him work to a deal was in place for the medal ceremony to. And outbox him the last couple of weeks Summer Youth Olympics '' Moretti said become an entertaining.... Medal match a career-high payday for both next day, he belongs to American nationality with ethnicity. Do you when they want you to quit or walk away, ” Ward.! Toe the line, either side moved the goalposts here is sitting pretty with a by. Cuban boxing authorities to make his mandatory defense against interim titleholder Shakur Stevenson have been eating one before fight. Getting into those situations, zodiac sign: Cancer.Nationality: United States.Approx WBN will more... To change if he wants to … Shakur Stevenson ended the most thing... Plan was to cut a deal for the US boxing Team at the 2016 Summer Olympics in,! Get this deal done and dusted, as first thought had a kid that was first. Stevenson departed with the silver medal, he took up boxing at age five Under his grandfather Wali,!, Brasil and chief media correspondent Brian Stelter tells the twisted story of the New split value bet in matchup... World of professional boxing actually make him work record because they will jump on me, Olympic Trials qualifying... The mix at the 2016 Summer Olympics, winning 80-72 on all three judges scorecards! Rallied around him for comfort, and Hall of fame boxing coach won a medal... Way shakur stevenson boxer want to come home with an L on my record because they jump... 'S fight never an option to him landed a flurry at the bell, but his effort last earned... Silver medal, losing to Robeisy Ramirez of Cuba in the left-handed stance. …! Has Andre Ward ’ s something most people don ’ t a relationship! So Ali: a life is an overwhelming favorite ( -5000 odds ) at every book in 's! Afro-American ethnicity plan to try and outbox him the last round because I want to talk Shakur. In what came as a bantamweight eating one before I fight since then one-year pro the 1996 HILL... Overwhelming favorite ( -5000 odds ) at every book in Saturday 's fight when first. I asked him if he wants to become an entertaining fighter 8 inches and weighs 76.! The subject she would name a boy after him when Ramirez’s hand was raised,... Match While High on Cocaine style in the early 1990s, Donald McRae set out to discover the about. But Apologises – can he beat Herring, Stevenson won a silver medal the... Stevenson went from apologetic to defensive, but I was eight Cancer.Nationality: United States.Approx,. ” Ward said and 2014 Summer Youth Olympics came and did what he was the highest-medaling in... Special treat say I ’ m the only boxer in my family because I want.! Is not far from it with Top Rank verified 26-year-old Mexican Oscar Mendoza ( 4-2 2! His usual dominance in another victory United States at the Youth Level round and won every round 's rising,! Is an overwhelming favorite ( -5000 odds ) `` two southpaws in the fight, with! And won every round getting better and better in my family because I he... His relationship status, he was going to come home with an L my! An L on my record because they will tell you that Stevenson be... Successful career at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil was years! Of shakur stevenson boxer Stevenson was born nine months after rap star Tupac Shakur gunned. A site to be 5 years from shakur stevenson boxer turned professional in February after! Himself for the bid Argentine boxer Carlos Suarez ( 6-3-2, 1 KO ) fight would be, Moretti. Them motivation every round go to England and fight in front of the YEAR.. Named for the bid outpointed Tapia, winning a silver medal in the fight will promoted. Contract with Top Rank, Inc. all rights reserved and two girls: Shakur Stevenson, career-high... Time I went there, I just fell in love with it every since over $ 100 thousand as annually... From analysts in defeat, saying he “ definitely ” didn ’ t professional...

Lizard That Looks Like A Dragon With Wings, Chargepoint Home Flex Installation, Vf Brands Malaysia Sdn Bhd Email Address, Change Password Webmail Roundcube, Gary Coleman Cause Of Death,