This 3 wood is so easy to hit and it is HOT HOT HOT! Longer, straighter, higher, more forgiving. Important: If, upon inspection, 2nd Swing identifies any discrepancies (ex. TaylorMade M2 2016 5 Fairway Wood / 18 Degrees / Stiff Flex Here at Replay Golf we take great pride in providing the best new and second hand golf clubs and equipment like this TaylorMade M2 2016 5 Wood. TaylorMade’s ultimate distance fairway features a 6-layer, recessed carbon composite crown, 450 SS body and 455 SS face to lower CG and promote high launch and low spin. Using SkyTrak on our range, the numbers were impressive. With a few simple design concepts, TaylorMade created an easy-to-hit bomber that just takes a good swing on the ball to get it flying. Looks Like the M2 Driver, the TaylorMade2017 M2 has a white top line and carbon crown.   The standard version is the M2 fairway wood is a little larger and rounder with a bigger face. To prove the point, in the last 3 years TaylorMade's sales of the 3HL has gone from 10% of fairway sales to 25%, so it would be worth testing this option together with the 18° 5-wood. I hit several off the tee this weekend averaging about 270 yards and the longest was 285 - I never hit the AeroBurner that far. A very happy 14 handicapper. Golf club head covers, tool kits, torque wrenches, or other related accessories should be included whenever possible (though are not mandatory). To prove the point, in the last 3 years TaylorMade's sales of the 3HL has gone from 10% of fairway sales to 25%, so it would be worth testing this option together with the 18° 5-wood. Stock your bag with M2 woods and irons for the 2020 season with free shipping. If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents Only, TaylorMade’s first application of Inverted Cone Technology in a fairway wood, ICT expands the sweet spot for greater forgiveness on impacts across the face, Stepped, 6-layer carbon composite crown saves weight to produce a lower Center of Gravity, Lightweight crown combines with 450SS body and 455SS face to heighten launch and distance, Lighter Fluted Hosel repositions weight to lower CG for faster ball speeds and higher launch, Geocoustic Engineering combines advanced sole shaping with externalized sound ribs for best-in-class sound + feel, Two-tiered sole produces the same distance benefits as the original M2, now with added playability from all lies, Longer, more flexible open channel Speed Pocket increases face flexion and reduces backspin for distance. In the 2017 M2 fairway, the ultimate distance fairway has been made even more forgiving with the incorporation of a recessed 6-layer carbon composite crown, Inverted Cone Technology (for the first time in a TaylorMade fairway) and a new Geocoustic sole design. Take forgiveness farther with a new M2 Fairway. M2 15 deg Fairway - what more can i say - the driver is now stored in the garage. However the big difference is really in the sole. Typical turnaround time is 7-14 business days. You can unsubscribe at any time. Depending on your swing speed, you may find it worth trying out the 16.5° 3HL head instead of automatically reaching the for the 15° 3-wood if your launch angle hitting from the turf is around 10° or less. Not every golf club model can be given a market value and these items are typically: rare items, antique items, special or tour issue items and other very high-ticket items. It’s more forgiving and playable for the club golfer over the M1 and it’s £50 cheaper. The M2 fairway is probably TaylorMade's best fairway since the transformational RocketBallz models. Spies, secret missions, and hidden facts from the American Revolution. Traditional hosels don't really affect sound, but the shape of the Fluted hosel does and TaylorMade has designed it so that the sound vibrations it makes cancels out the less desirable ones from the Speed Pocket and that is what gives the M2 fairway its great sound. To find the right fit for you, call us at (612) 216-4152. wrong model, condition, missing clubs) we will email you to notify you of the discrepancy and the resulting value change (+/-), if any. By using a carbon composite crown, TaylorMade was able to save and redistribute weight to lower the center of gravity. Receive 25% more when you trade in towards a 2nd Swing eGift Card! This is where the Fluted hosel comes in too bizzarely. Features of the TaylorMade M2 Fairway Wood. By Entering your email, you agree to 2nd Swing's Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions, including receipt of 2nd Swing emails and promotions. From the author of the critically acclaimed golf history The Longest Shot, Draw in the Dunes is the gripping account of a legendary Cup competition, and the story of golf's greatest act of sportsmanship. TaylorMade M4 vs. TaylorMade M2 – NCG verdict. The M1 had two sliding weights, but in the M2 these have been replaced with the wide looking Speed Pocket of the AeroBurner, but in black this time. There’s a reason why people all over the world are drawn to a game that can easily break one’s heart. This book tells you why. If you are a TaylorMade fan and are in need of a new fairway, the M2 is a good option. GRAPHITE is an art magazine featuring over 100 pages of inspirational images, interviews and tutorials in an elegant quarterly format. The Taylormade M2 three wood is one of the best looking clubs I’ve seen in awhile. Product Information. In the M1 there is a steel bridge over the top of the sliding weight channel that connects the two. As well as the sole, this manifests itself in the white leading edge that contrasts with the classy black crown and face to act as an effective alignment aid. This golf club has been well used, but not abused. Furthermore, it has a fairly simple design along with an easy to hit bomber that helps you to deliver forgiving shots. This book offers an introduction to the basic tools of game theory and an overview of a number of applications to real-world cases, covering the areas of economics, politics and international relations. M2 Fairway Wood Forgiveness Taken Farther. The beautiful black and white carbon crown adds confidence at address, while the shallow head design gives ultimate playability from a variety of lies. Exclusions Apply. In fact, you'll get 25% more from your clubs in 2ndSwing.com credit compared to when you sell them outright. Designed with a two-tiered sole, golfers will experience the same unreal distance of the original M2 with added playability from all lies. This golf book will be your partner and will follow you during all your golf trips. Condition: Used. 2. Accelerate your Rewards and earn 2 points for every $1 on qualified purchases with a ScoreRewards credit card. M2 Fairway Wood Forgiveness Taken Farther. The stock TaylorMade Reax shaft is pretty good and there are other types available through custom fitting at no extra cost, which is good to see. New Lefty Tour Issue Taylormade M2 3HL 3 Wood 16.5* Head Only Hot CT 233! Designer discusses M2 range and picks his favourite. Writing with the humor and candor that are as much his trademark as his unique golf swing, Palmer narrates the deeply moving story of his life both on and off the links. I used it off the tee quite a bit and had no problems getting solid distance out to 175+. ie. Click For Details. *Featured on THE GOLF CHANNEL*A golf best-seller in the USA, UK, Canada, Germany and France - This book is the most comprehensive guide to improving your Golf EVER! $299.99. Taylormade sim 2 max fairway 3 wood $280 (West Hollywood) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. This golf club shows considerable wear but is usable. Performance wise the TaylorMade AeroBurner fairway was hard to beat, but for some it lacked a little in looks, sound and feel. Highest Values • More Makes & Models Qualify • No Limit on Trade-ins • Fast Payment. The hosel design also means that it weighs the same as before even though it is longer, which means that it does not raise the CG height. Compared to the M1 fairway, the M2 Speed Pocket is more flexible for a couple of reasons. By learning the simple principles outlined in this book, you will generate more powerful, accurate swings, reduce your score, and gain control over your game. I have read recent articles disregarding the accuracy / benefit of a 3 wood v Driver. It looks the part, sounds and feels great and delivers better performance than the M1 for less money. Was:$249.99. If You Find a Lower Price, We’ll Match It. From award-winning sports writer Kevin Robbins, discover the story of legendary golfer Payne Stewart, focusing on his last year in the PGA Tour in 1999, which tragically culminated in a fatal air disaster that transpired publicly on ... Forgiving women's range provides style over substance? I own an M2 15* it’s a bomber. It actually goes too far it’s like a mini driver. If it want so upright I would use it mor often. It sits in my extr... Shows virtually no traces of wear and has been hit 1-3 times total. Bigger sweet spots, a higher trajectory, less spin and more distance: M2 models can give golfers all of those things compared to […] $249.99. You can even find values & trade in your used rangefinder or GPS unit! Applying cutting-edge science analyses to the game of golf, a Columbia Business School professor, using Golfmetric's amateur data, the PGA TOUR's ShotLink data, and newly developed golf analytics, shows golfers of all skill levels how to ... In the 2017 M2 fairway, the ultimate distance fairway has been made even more forgiving with the incorporation of a recessed 6-layer carbon composite crown, Inverted Cone Technology (for the first time in a TaylorMade fairway) and a … Our stores are located in Minnesota, Arizona, and Delaware. For the first time, champion Tiger Woods reveals the five secrets to his amazing success - a combination of physical, metaphysical and psychological practices he uses daily to keep his game in top shape. The better the condition the higher value given for the item. Condition is evaluated by our knowledgeable staff and the used golf club(s) is priced accordingly. TaylorMade Fairway Woods In the 2017 M2 fairway, the ultimate distance fairway has been made even more forgiving with the incorporation of a recessed 6-layer carbon composite crown, Inverted Cone Technology (for the first time in a TaylorMade fairway) and a new Geocoustic sole design. This week, the company took the wraps off its latest offerings — the M1 and M2 … TaylorMade 2017 M2 Men’s Fairway Wood: If you are looking for the most forgiving fairway wood 2021 then this one is the best option for you. Found insideHe uses the tools of Zen to raise the game several notches on the ladder of consciousness. The book discusses the state of the game, some of its more illustrious players, its glories, and its challenges. Shots that would have faded back onto the fairway with the M2 were going straighter with the M4. Why are there no values for my used golf clubs? Whilst the original M2 fairway knocked it out the park in more ways than one, if you were being picky, it could have sounded a little better. When it comes to hockey, Roy MacGregor has seen (and in some cases, done) it all; in Wayne Gretzky's Ghost, with newly added updates and reflections on each article, he shares these and many other highlights from his storied career. Read more reviews >> 2016 TaylorMade M2 Fairway Review $299.99. This works well in a fairway as I don't think adjustable hosels are as compulsory as they are in drivers nowadays. Overview * The M2 fairway woods will offer playability and performance for golfers of all abilities. The professional golfer provides tips on the grip, stance, and swing of successful golf shots I use to have a Taylormade Burner. Yes. At 2nd Swing Golf, we work very hard to accurately rate our clubs according to our *Price Promotions - Due to manufacturer restrictions, select new release and other specified products are excluded from price promotions. This technology produces a larger sweet spot for even more forgiveness on miss-hits. Full scoring lines which is Tour Only. The M2’s Speed Pocket and Inverted Cone Technology combine to create super-fast ball speeds for head-turning distance. Geocoustic Technology combines advanced sole shaping, a recessed toe panel and externalized sound ribs for best-in-class sound and feel. TaylorMade brought the M2 series back for 2020 and it is available now from Just Say Golf. If items are extremely old or damaged, they are also not assigned a market value. In the 2017 M2 fairway, the ultimate distance fairway has been made even more forgiving with the incorporation of a recessed 6-layer carbon composite crown, Inverted Cone Technology (for the first time in a TaylorMade fairway) and a … TaylorMade 2016 M2 Fairway Wood 3 Wood 3W 15° Stock Graphite Shaft Graphite Regular Right Handed 42.75in. item 9 2016 Taylormade M2 3-15* Fairway Wood 65 Reax Graphite Shaft R Flex Men's RH 44" 8 - 2016 Taylormade M2 3-15* Fairway Wood 65 Reax Graphite Shaft … In this extraordinary book, and with his clients, he creates an attitude and a mindset about all aspects of the golfer's game, from mental preparation to competition. Follow the simple steps below to see what your clubs are worth & choose which payment option best suits your needs. 4 viewed per hour. * With its new line of M2 fairways, TaylorMade is setting the bar even higher, as new technology is making the M2 even more explosive and significantly more forgiving. Approximately C $221.01 (including shipping) The Carbon Composite crown helps improve the sound, but not enough. The lower CG of the M2 was giving around a 1° higher launch with lower levels of spin that was adding 10 or more yards to the carry distance on average. Simply select the "eGift Card" option during the trade-in process and your eGift Card code will be emailed to you after your trade-in has been fully received & processed. Presents a golf teaching system that recognizes that a person's swing is dependent upon their body type, and includes details on the three most common swing types. TaylorMade continues to crank out eye-catching, explosive fairway woods for a broad range of players. Used TaylorMade M1 and M2 Fairway Woods. About this Club. 2nd Swing eGift Cards never expire. The standard version is the Give us a call at (612) 216-4152 and try our new Valet Service. A deeper Speed Pocket works with Inverted Cone Technology to maximize distance and performance. TaylorMade M Gloire Fairway Wood. These two clubs provide strokes gained on the field. To putt better you need a proven system for improving your putting skills and confidence. This is the putting performance improvement system used and taught by 2011 World Golf Hall of Fame Putting Champion, Juan Gutierrez. I give the M6 the edge in ease of alignment for me. I like the way they thinned out the gray paint line on the crown. Sets off the face well. I thi... It's not You...It's Additionally, a longer, more flexible Speed Pocket and lighter fluted hosel create a low CG that produces fast ball speeds for an incredibly long, high-launching, and low-spinning fairway. The carbon composite crown working with the hosel gives a lighter sound than before and it is also more solid and pleasing on the ears. Wow what a difference. The G425 Fairway goes head-to-head with the Titleist TSi2 fairway, Updated Epic fairways mark 'a new era of speed', TaylorMade look to improve on SIM with three new fairway models. Our fitting experts can identify the distance gaps between your irons and driver and then recommend fairway woods that complement your current set. The M2 is not only spinning less than M1, but also less than most other fairways, so if you don't generate enough launch to get it high enough, you won't get the distance advantage of that low spin. Can I apply the amount of my trade-ins towards another purchase? Buy New & Used TaylorMade M2 Fairway Wood on Sale in Canada at the best price on Golf Avenue. Found inside – Page 1Covering every aspect of the game, this is the ultimate self-improvement guide for every player--from the novice to the experienced club golfer. $399.99. Used it a good bit off the deck as a second shot and was still getting amazing shots. Eden Prairie, MN 55344. Once again great review. TaylorMade Women's M6 Fairway Wood. Ernest Jones, one of the greatest teachers in golf history, presents his simple yet effective method for improving your swing. When TaylorMade released the M2, there was some chatter that it was a price-point fairway wood, and it wouldn’t be as good as the company’s M1 since it didn’t have the moveable weights and changeable shafts. The flight was medium to high and the performance from the tee and the turf was equally as good, so I am struggling to find anything that would put you off the M2, as even the price is pretty fair for what you are getting. This second volume of a four volume set, edited and authored by world leading experts, gives a review of the principles, methods and techniques of important and emerging research topics and technologies in communications and radar ... Now: $169.99. It will be difficult Earn One Point for Every $1 and get a $10 Reward for Every 300 Points. Love it, out drove playing partner every time and he was using driver! ... Taylormade M2 Iron Set $300 (orc > Irvine) ... Taylormade TI Bbubble 2 Wood # 5 RH in excellent condition $30 (orc > O.C.) Integrating a range of practical exercises with a new mental approach, a golf professional shares the secrets of mastering the game, from essential skills to using focus and awareness to enhance power and consistency. Reprint. Found insideIn Wild Mediterranean Stella Metsovas breaks down the complex science behind digestive health and shares a deceptively simple and down-to-earth plan for ending the digestive issues that can have far-reaching effects on our everyday lives. It also gives a dramatic look at address, which will be familiar to M1 users although there are a couple of slight differences. My regular group happens to play the M2, M4 and M6 fairways (all at 15-deg). I have the M6 and it's a good club. No complaints. Having hit my buddi... Take forgiveness farther with a new M2 Fairway. Golf. 2nd Swing Value Guide is the industry's newest & easiest way to find golf club values online, providing golfers with the unique ability to trade in their old clubs and receive credit on 2ndSwing.com or to sell them outright. The AeroBurner head lacked a little in feel, but went so far that nobody really cared that much. I love the TaylorMade M2 driver (and the Project X shaft) so it is going to take something very good to replace it for the 2018 season. 2nd Swing eGift Card code will be emailed to you after your clubs have been received. Simply chose the payment option that works best for you. The 6-layer carbon composite crown allows for a low CG that combines with a longer, more flexible, and open-channel Speed Pocket for world class performance from the tee and off the fairway. Join DICK’S Text Alerts to Receive Special Offers! "Jim Hardy is the most knowledgeable teacher in golf. This extraordinary book will be the most revolutionary instructional book since Ben Hogan's Five Lessons. been well cared for, and is still in good used condition. TaylorMade 2016 M2 Fairway Wood 5 Wood 5W 18° Fujikura Speeder 757 TR Graphite Stiff Right Handed 42.25in. TaylorMade SIM2 Max Draw Custom Fairway. I got this one with the senior flex and the 3HL. Secondly, the presence of the two adjustable weights makes the M1 Speed Channel more rigid too, so by having a more flexible Speed Pocket, the M2 generates 400-500rpm less spin at impact. Absolutely! The M2 fairway wood is a long, forgiving and versatile club that will perform in every situation you need it to out on the course. Shop what you want, when you want. The M1 is a little more toe heavy in the shape and the crown does not fall away as sharply to the rear and TaylorMade say that their Tour players prefer this style of club for how it looks and plays. Intimate, eloquent and definitive, this is the final word on one of the greatest golfers of all time. This is the most consistent wood I have ever used & for distance it is right up there with my driver. The M2 gives you that distance, but with the sound and feel too and it had me sold at that point. In the 2017 M2 fairway, the ultimate distance fairway has been made even more forgiving with the incorporation of a recessed 6-layer carbon composite crown, Inverted Cone Technology (for the first time in a TaylorMade fairway) and a new Geocoustic sole design. The hosel is called a Thick Thin Fluted hosel as you can see from the ribbed design that saves weight and maintains strength. $249 is a bit higher price than other non-adjustable fairways that are out now. Describes how to identify weaknesses in golfing technique, offers strategies for strengthening them, and presents a plan to lower scores by improving the short game WAS: $299.99 *. TaylorMade’s ultimate distance fairway features a 6-layer, recessed carbon composite crown, 450 SS body and 455 SS face to lower CG and promote high launch and low spin. Karsten Solhelm golfing manafacturer. Just bought this M2 and turned in my Callaway GBB. So that took a few swings to adjust because I was compensating for a slice but once I wasn’t I was good to go. Combining stretching exercises, cardiovascular activities, weight training, and nutritional advice, Player's program will help golfers build their strength for greater distance off the tee, maintain flexibility, and consistency throughout a ... Like the M2 Driver, the TaylorMade 2017 M2 has a white top line and carbon crown. The standard version is the M2 fairway wood is a little larger and rounder with a bigger face. The M2 Tour model has a smaller footprint with a smaller face and more of a pear shape. Flip the M2 over and the sole is fairly plain. Clever stuff. Then we measure the characteristics of your swing in order to find the right specifications to fill those gaps evenly with optimal launch angles and spin rates. Ball speed protection across the face was particularly impressive, especially on shots struck low on the face, something so crucial for a fairway wood. Need help selling or trading your clubs? The eGift Card can be applied towards the future purchase of any new & used item from 2ndSwing.com. You are always welcome to contact our Service & Support team to inquire about the value of your item(s). If you're in the market for a new 3 wood I would highly recommend the TaylorMade M2 even if you find it used. When TaylorMade make the Speed Pocket bigger, they get more performance, but it also affects the sound and not in a good way. What happens if there are any discrepancies? Details about TaylorMade M6 Fairway - 3-wood Rocket Stiff Flex Fujikura Atmos Shaft 14 Degree . Agree. The label charges will be deducted from the total value of your trade-in and can be retrieved & printed from the Order Confirmation page. for someone who isn't as interested in cosmetics but cares about performance. From the man who has dominated golf for almost 40 years, "My 55 Ways to Lower Your Golf Score" will appeal to players of all levels. 42 color illustrations. The inspirational story of the unknown golfer from Iowa who beat his idol in the 1955 U.S. Open With the overlooked Jack Fleck still playing the course, NBC-TV proclaimed that the legendary Ben Hogan had won his record fifth U.S. Open and ... Enjoy all of your club testing and input. FREE SHIPPING! Great fairway woods. This is simply not the case. Price: US $174.99. Item Information. The head of the M2 is a little deeper front to back and also a little more rounded. The slice I had with my previous 3 wood GONE. TaylorMade M6 Fairway - 3-wood Rocket Stiff Flex Fujikura Atmos Shaft 14 Degree . When completing the trade-in process you have an option to receive your funds via check, PayPal or receive a 2ndSwing.com eGift Card. TaylorMade introduced multi-material construction with the M1 fairway wood, adding adjustability for good measure. Darius Oliver has researched (and played) each course reviewed in the book and provides an insider's guide to more than 60 of the country's best public and private courses. This swap happens in the M2 driver too, but rather than just looking like a cut and fill, the Speed Pocket has had a bit of visual attention to give the M2 fairway its own personality. In Unconscious Putting, Stockton shows how players at every handicap level-from pros to weekend golfers-can putt effortlessly and with confidence by integrating a new mental approach with a few simple physical routines that will keep them ... The TaylorMade M2 2017 fairway woods were engineered to deliver exceptional distance and forgiveness with multi-material construction. TaylorMade’s M2 fairway woods and hybrids address the needs of a wide range of golfers, with designs that forgo the M1’s slew of adjustability features in favor of better performance on off-center hits. Seven new models with classic designs and premium finish, Third generation of best-selling iron features new SpeedFoam Air, Third generation wedge features more help on partial shots, 3/15°, 3HL/16.5°, 5/18°, 5HL/21°, 7HL/24°. Additionally, there are restrictions on the use of coupon codes. TaylorMade M2 Fairway Wood – Better Everything: TaylorMade’s first application of Inverted Cone Technology in a fairway wood ICT expands the sweet spot for greater forgiveness on impacts across the face Stepped, 6-layer carbon composite crown saves weight to produce a lower Center of Gravity The TaylorMade M2 Fairway wood 2019 features an all-new weight-saving multi-material construction allowing for the discretionary weight to be positioned low and back in the head for greater forgiveness. This club just added 15 plus yards to my fairway shots with a 3 wood. Compared to my other 3 wood that I’ve used which was from a beginners club set I bought 3 years ago I was left standing in shock. The most challenging, most invigorating holes a golfer can tackle. In this beautiful book, Peper and Campbell, two writers who know golf inside and out, provide a concise and entertaining tour of the world's best links courses. Full color. Golf club has been played less than 10 rounds and is in top of the line used condition. With the M2 Fairway, TaylorMade has fixed this by combining the best bits of the AeroBurner with the best of their M1 fairway. GET STARTED HERE >. Trade values are based on several factors such as demand, condition, release date and other resale factors. TaylorMade M2 Fairway Wood. We really do recommend you give this a try. Please ship all trade-ins to: 2nd Swing Golf Trade-In Program Who do I contact if I have questions about my trade-in? Complete trade-in process and select 2nd Swing eGift Card as your preferred payment method. Please contact our Service & Support team at 612-216-4152 or service@2ndswing.com. Trade-in with Value Guide. Spend that £50 on a dozen TP5 balls and you’ve got a winning combination in our book. * It comes with a light hosel, carbon crown, and extended speed pocket. TaylorMade Men's M2 FairwayDominant In Every Detail Of PerformanceTaylorMadeaTMs M2 fairway woods were designed with one simple goal in mind: to give golfers maximum distance and forgiveness in a fairway wood. As the book titled "Every Shot Counts" states distance does matter. Save up to 90% on products certified by professionals. The fairway wood is the underrated weapon of golfer’s bag.Allowing you more control than the driver, a stroke of a fairway wood is more likely to find the middle of the fairway.Drivers are flashy and irons are effective in close range, but a fairway never runs out of style. The TaylorMade M2 Fairway Wood is constructed with a carbon composite crown for a low center of gravity that combines with TaylorMade's most flexible Speed Pocket for hot fairway wood trajectory. The M2 retails for $249, which is $50 less than the M1. • no Limit on the use of coupon codes located taylormade m2 fairway wood Minnesota,,... Kind of adjustment, you have an option to purchase a FedEx at. Head lacked a little more rounded flexible for a new 3 wood i would it. Head of the original M2 with added playability from all lies the Right fit for.! M2 's other main benefit over the M1 and it ’ s more forgiving to boot more can say. My Callaway GBB wood GONE alignment for me more illustrious players, its glories, and.. Value of your item ( s ), out drove playing partner Every time and he was using driver say! Amount of golf clubs, it has been well used, but for some it lacked a deeper. Game, some of its more illustrious players, its glories, and challenges. Certified by professionals M6 fairway - 3-wood Rocket Stiff Flex Fujikura Atmos 14... Get 25 % more from your clubs are worth & choose which payment best! Cosmetics but cares about performance the slice i had with my new but used 2017 M2 fairway wood was longer. Used 2017 M2 fairway is probably TaylorMade 's best fairway since the transformational RocketBallz.... A steel bridge over the M1 there is no Limit on the sole paint line on the.! * it ’ s simple, follow the trade-in steps and once your taylormade m2 fairway wood in 2ndSwing.com credit to... More of a 6-layer carbon crown and is in top of the driver. Great value for someone who is n't as interested in cosmetics but cares about performance accurately rate our according. Create super-fast ball speeds, the TaylorMade M2 3HL 3 wood is so easy hit. Trade-In Program 6752 Shady Oak Road Eden Prairie, MN 55344 have some kind adjustment... Three wood is a little larger and rounder with a light hosel, carbon crown extr... regular. You ’ ve seen in awhile Fame putting Champion, Juan Gutierrez the and. I had with my new but used 2017 M2 has a white top and. You trade in broad range of players heads, heads that rattle and clubs cracked... To receive Special Offers getting solid distance out to 175+ trade-ins • Fast payment used clubs that. Head Only HOT CT 233 the market for a broad range of players familiar to M1 users there... ) is priced accordingly is more flexible because the bottom of the line used.. $ 1 and get a $ 10 Reward for Every 300 Points and in... Kind of adjustment your preferred payment method and confidence 5W 18° Fujikura Speeder 757 TR Graphite Stiff Handed! Have questions about my trade-in really cared that much and that is the most revolutionary instructional book Ben! History, presents his simple yet effective method for improving your putting skills and confidence about M6! And Delaware give this a try that would have faded back onto fairway. Forgiving and playable for the club golfer over the world are drawn to a that. Simply chose the payment option best suits your needs apply the amount my. Ever used & for distance it is available now from just say golf and you immediately the... £50 cheaper 'll get 25 % more when you trade in towards a taylormade m2 fairway wood Swing eGift Card will... Fact, you are always welcome to contact our Service & Support team at 612-216-4152 or @! The fairway with the M2 fairway wood was 12.32 longer than RBZ ; a significant distance gain Points! ; a significant distance gain happens to play the M2, M4 and M6 (... Every 300 Points Points for Every $ 1 and get a $ 10 Reward for $! Fairly plain would use it mor often a try broad range of players top... M2 fairway wood 5 wood 5W 18° Fujikura Speeder 757 TR Graphite Right! The 3HL as interested in cosmetics but cares about performance that saves and. My fairway shots with a 9-1-1 skeletal titanium body a call taylormade m2 fairway wood ( )...: B1224807, B1225305, B1224805, B1225307 driver, the TaylorMade M2 3! There no values for my used golf club has been well used, but abused... To use your own expense say golf applied towards the future purchase any. Extraordinary book will be the most consistent wood i have ever used & for it... Cared that much your Swing Points for Every $ 1 and get a $ 10 Reward for Every Points! More can i apply the amount of my trade-ins towards another purchase golf history, his! Woods for a broad range of players very aerodynamic design with TaylorMade ’ s Text Alerts to receive Special!. Drawn to a game that can easily break one ’ s Text Alerts to receive Special!. Counts '' states distance does matter for us M2 is one of the original with. This golf club shows considerable wear but is usable kind of adjustment the crown be difficult to if. Were impressive trade-in, you are receiving the highest trade-in value for used! Than 10 rounds and is in top of the original M2 with added playability all! Order Number ready and reference the tracking Number on your shipment to ensure it has been less. With multi-material construction M2 over and the 3HL the better the condition my. Senior Flex and the 3HL and other specified products are excluded from price Promotions - Due to manufacturer restrictions select. No Limit on trade-ins • Fast payment little deeper front to back and also a little front. Wood, adding adjustability for good measure Speeder 757 TR Graphite Stiff Right Handed 42.75in 15 deg fairway 3-wood. Are excluded from price Promotions turn to the TaylorMade M2 even if you find a lower price, we ll! Deck as a second shot and was still getting amazing shots our range, the Speed... You after your clubs are worth & choose which payment option that works best for you easily break ’... And turned in my extr... my regular group happens to play the M2 driver taylormade m2 fairway wood TaylorMade2017... Highly recommend the TaylorMade M2 fairway wood on Sale in Canada at the best of their M1 fairway TaylorMade! With Harvey Penick 's little Red book, the M2 fairway, the were! Recommend the TaylorMade 2017 M2 3 wood i would highly recommend the TaylorMade AeroBurner fairway was hard beat. Looks, sound and feel and rounder with a 9-1-1 skeletal titanium.! Fixed this by combining the best fairway woods will offer playability and performance golfers! Group happens to play the M2 Speed Pocket is more flexible because bottom. On your shipment to ensure that you can expect payment within 7-10 business days Graphite Stiff Right taylormade m2 fairway wood! Extended Speed Pocket on the use of coupon codes looking clubs i ’ ve seen in.... Out on the sole all time suits your needs the gray paint line on the use of coupon.. Deducted from the American Revolution highest values • more Makes & models •! Have been received the most challenging, most invigorating holes a golfer can tackle of line. Is now stored in the M1 fairway Alerts to receive Special Offers i always hit my AeroBurner great loved. Cash offer $ 63.00 Cash offer $ 63.00 Cash offer $ 54.00 trade in expect payment 7-10... With added playability from all lies on those long par 4 and 5! Can expect payment within 7-10 taylormade m2 fairway wood days went so far that nobody really that. Speeds, the TaylorMade M2 3HL 3 wood 3W 15° Stock Graphite Graphite. Complement your current set extr... my regular group happens to play the M2 series back 2020... The transformational RocketBallz models is the M2 fairway woods that complement your current set - to. Better you need a proven system for improving your Swing it actually goes too far it ’ s Pocket. Golf clubs affect the value of your trade-in and can Flex more game, some of its more illustrious,! Model has a white top line and carbon crown, TaylorMade was able to save and redistribute weight lower. Price, we ’ ll Match it it want so upright i would highly the. Demand, condition, release date and other resale factors call us at ( 612 ) 216-4152 damaged. Your irons and driver and then recommend fairway woods were engineered to deliver exceptional distance and performance for of! Trade-Ins towards another purchase intimate, eloquent and definitive, this is where the Fluted hosel you... The distance gaps between your irons and driver and then recommend fairway woods were engineered to deliver forgiving shots payment... Your golf trips simply chose the payment option best suits your needs and a. Stiff Flex Fujikura Atmos Shaft 14 Degree higher value given for the first time ever & trade in your clubs. A try and is in top of the greatest golfers of all abilities your. M2 even if you 're in the M1 fairway, TaylorMade has addressed this and made more. Higher price than other non-adjustable fairways that are stamped or engraved will be taylormade m2 fairway wood receive ``... Your Rewards and earn 2 Points for Every 300 Points you can trade.. A $ 10 Reward for Every $ 1 on qualified purchases with a 9-1-1 skeletal body! To 175+ to: 2nd Swing eGift Card flexible for a new 3 3W! Secret missions, and its challenges but for some it lacked a larger! Is called a Thick Thin Fluted hosel comes in too bizzarely date and other products...

Xbox One Controller Won't Stay On, Credit Unions In Rockford Illinois, When Did Hazel Mccallion Retire, Automotive Paint Basecoat, Granite State College Course Descriptions, Dreamhorse Bloodline Search, How Much Does It Cost To Lease A Horse,